Subject: Build the Ultimate Rig at Newegg.com

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 22:02:03 -0700

<http://images10.newegg.com/UploadFilesForNewegg/promo/DIY/index.htm> 	
 	So, you want to build your own ultimate rig but don't want the
agony of incompatible parts? We've configured two blazing hot computer
kits that will torch the competition. With the guesswork out of the way
you can focus on the fun parts, building up your monster machine and
tearing down your friends.

Click on "Buy All" to get all the custom goodness of the pre-configured
kits or pick and choose from any of our top-notch components to further
customize your beast.

 	 Rage Bundle	 	 Ultimate Bundle	 	
 	Complete "Rage" Bundle	
 
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&I
temList=N82E16811108320,N82E16813131498,N82E16814130210,N82E16817103909,
N82E16819103483,N82E16820145449,N82E16821104104,N82E16822148034,N82E1682
7131251,N82E16835106055> 	. Point one
. Point two
. Point three

Sale: $863.97

Buy All
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&I
temList=N82E16811108320,N82E16813131498,N82E16814130210,N82E16817103909,
N82E16819103483,N82E16820145449,N82E16821104104,N82E16822148034,N82E1682
7131251,N82E16835106055> 

 	Complete "Ultimate" Package	
 
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&I
temList=N82E16811133132,N82E16813131517,N82E16814130215,N82E16817103918,
N82E16819103514,N82E16820145522,N82E16821103116,N82E16822145048,N82E1682
7131239,N82E16835106055> 	. Point one
. Point two
. Point three

Sale: $1,467.48

Buy All
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&I
temList=N82E16811133132,N82E16813131517,N82E16814130215,N82E16817103918,
N82E16819103514,N82E16820145522,N82E16821103116,N82E16822145064,N82E1682
7131239,N82E16835106055> 

 	
 	IN WIN Black/Silver Mid Tower Case With 300W PSU	
 <http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=11-108-320> 	.
Black/Silver Color
. 7 expansion slots
. 1 rear fan, air duct

Sale: $61.00

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=11-108-320&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=InwinTowerBlkSlvr> 

 	Thermaltake VA3000 Dream Tower	
 <http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=11-133-132> 	. Black
with Transparent X Type Side
. 7 expansion slots
. Mirror coating, lockable side-panel

Sale: $110.50 

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=11-133-132&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=ThermaltakeDreamTower> 

 	
 	ASUS "K8N-E Deluxe" NVIDIA nForce3 Chipset Motherboard	
 <http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=13-131-498> 	. For
AMD Socket 754 CPU
. NVIDIA nForce3 250gb Chipset
. Onboard SATA/RAID, Audio, LAN, 1394

Sale: $125.00 

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=13-131-498&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=ASUSK8NMotherboard> 

 	ASUS "A8N-SLI Deluxe" nForce4 SLI Chipset Motherboard	
 <http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=13-131-517> 	. For
AMD Socket 939 CPU
. NVIDIA nForce4 SLI Chipset
. Onboard Audio, LAN

Sale: $185.00 

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=13-131-517&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=ASUSA8NMotherboard> 

 	
 	eVGA nVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Video Card	
 <http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=14-130-210> 	. 128MB
DDR, 64-bit
. 8x AGP, Low Profile Model
. TV-Out, VGA Out

Sale: $46.00 

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=14-130-210&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=eVGA5200VideoCard> 

 	eVGA nVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT Video Card	
 <http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=14-130-215> 	. 256MB
GDDR3, 256-bit
. PCI-Express x16
. Dual DVI/TV-Out

Sale: $359.00 

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=14-130-215&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=eVGA6800VideoCard> 

 	
 	Antec 480W Power Supply	
. Hold-up Time: 17ms min.
. Efficiency: 68% min.
. Power Good Signal: 100-500ms

Sale: $95.00 

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=17-103-909&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=Antec480PowerSupply> 

 	Antec 550W Power Supply	
. Hold-up Time: 17ms min.
. Efficiency: 68% min.
. Power Good Signal: 100-500ms

Sale: $125.00 

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=17-103-918&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=Antec550PowerSupply> 

 	
 	AMD Athlon 64 3200+	
. 2.2GHz
. 512k L2 Cache
. Socket 754

Sale: $190.00 

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=19-103-483&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=AMD3200CPU> 

 	AMD Athlon 64 3500+	
. 2.2GHz
. 512k L2 Cache
. Socket 939

Sale: $267.00 

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=19-103-514&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=AMD3500CPU> 

 	
 	Corsair XMS Extreme Memory Speed Series	
. 184 Pin 1GB (512MB x2)
. DDR PC3200
. Black Heat Spreader

Sale: $133.00 

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=20-145-449&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=CorsairMemory> 

 	CORSAIR XMS Xtreme Memory Speed Series	
. 184-Pin 1GB (512MB x)
. DDR PC3200
. Xtra-Low Latency w/ Heat Spreader

Sale: $210.00 

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=20-145-522&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=CorsairXtrmMemory> 

 	
 	Mitsumi USB Digital Card Reader/Writer	
. Reads CF, MicroDrive, SD, MMC, Memory Stick, Smart Media

Sale: $26.00 

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=21-104-104&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=MitsumiCardReader> 

 	SONY Blk 1.44MB 3.5inch Floppy Drive	
. Average Access Time: 94ms

Sale: $10.50 

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=21-103-116&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=SonyFDD> 

 	
 	Seagate 160GB Barracuda	 
. 7200RPM SATA
. NCQ Hard Drive
. Average Seek Time: 8.5 ms

Sale: $102.99

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=22-148-034&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=SeagateHDD> 

 	Seagate 300GB Barracuda	 
. 7200RPM SATA
. NCQ Hard Drive
. Average Seek Time: 8.5 ms

Sale: $185.99

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=22-145-064&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=HitachiHDD> 

 	
 	Sony Internal 16X DVD+/-RW / Double Layer Drive Black	
. 16X DVD+R, 4X DVD+RW, 8X DVD-R, 4X DVD-RW
. Buffer: 2 MB
. Buffer Underrun Proof technology

Sale: $51.99

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=27-131-239&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=SonyDVDRW> 

 	Sony Internal 16X DVD+/-RW / Double Layer Drive Black	
. 16X DVD+R, 4X DVD+RW, 8X DVD-R, 4X DVD-RW
. Buffer: 2 MB
. Buffer Underrun Proof technology

Sale: $51.99

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=27-131-239&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=SonyDVDRW> 

 	
 	Thermaltake K450 CPU Cooler For AMD Processors	
. For Opteron and Athlon 64/Athlon 54 FX55
. Bearing Type: 2 Ball
. 2800 RPM at 32?, 5500 RPM at 42?

Sale: $33.99 

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=35-106-055&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=ThermalTakeCoolers> 

 	Thermaltake K450 CPU Cooler For AMD Processors	
. For Opteron and Athlon 64/Athlon 54 FX55
. Bearing Type: 2 Ball
. 2800 RPM at 32?, 5500 RPM at 42?

Sale: $33.99 

Add to Cart
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&i
temlist=35-106-055&CMP=EMC-neemail042605&ATT=ThermalTakeCoolers> 

 	New Features on our website:
. Improved Navigation & Seach Tools
. Advanced Category Search
. Recently Viewed Items
. Modular Database
. Order History / Print Invoices
<http://www2.newegg.com/?CMP=EMC-neemail042205&ATT=Sweepstakes> 	
 	
Newegg.com, 132 South 6th Ave., La Puente, CA 91746-3026

©2005 Newegg Computers. All rights reserved. Pricing and Availability:
Prices good from 4/26/05 to 5/3/05 or while supplies last. Prices,
availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Taxes and
shipping charges not shown. Newegg cannot be responsible for pricing or
other errors and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such
errors. All items sold as retail unless otherwise noted. OEM products
may be sold without packaging, documentation or other articles. Visit
Newegg.com for today's prices and complete product line.

Newegg.com does not share any of your personal information with outside
parties. Click here
<http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/MyAccount/NewsletterRemove.asp>  to
opt out of future Newegg.com promotions (simply enter your e-mail
address and click "remove from mailing list").

Newegg.com <http://www.newegg.com/index.asp>  |  Privacy Policy
<http://www.newegg.com/app/privacy.asp>