Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] WANTED: electric keyboard

From: "Nicole" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 02:27:41 -0000

Hi!
My son is taking a big interest in music, and is very talented. He 
wants to learn the electric keyboard. Does anyone have one with the 
necessary hookups for midi (for computer hookup) that they do not 
need or want? I do not know much about these electric keyboards, but 
a friend suggested getting him one first, then getting some lessons. 
Thanks!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/