Subject: Your Personal Allergy Alert

From: "The pollen people at Pollen.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:48:28 -0400

Your Allergy Alert(TM)

For Apr 25, 2005:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Be prepared for allergies today!  This is your Allergy Alert letting you
know that allergy conditions in your area have reached a medium to high
range.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's allergy levels for PALO ALTO, CA:
Monday    -    8.1/High

Today's predominant pollen:
Mulberry, Ash and Grass.

How will you feel over the next few days?  Click below for your Allergy
Allert forecast to find out.
http://www.pollen.com/Pollen.com.asp?view=forecast&zip=94306&affid=749

---------------------------------

To add a new email address or delete your subscription to Allergy Alert,
please click here:

http://www.pollen.com/modify.asp?id=17531&em=[email-masked]

and click the subscribe or unsubscribe buttons.
To change your email address, simply write a new one in the space provided
on the MODIFY page, and "update".

-------------------------------

If you have friends who might enjoy this service, please feel free to
forward it to them.  If you have comments or suggestions please email us at
[email-masked].
Pollen.com - the pollen people.