Subject: LinuxWorld San Francisco: Register today for Early Bird Savings

From: "LinuxWorld Conference & Expo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 15:12:03 -0700

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo/San Francisco 2005 registration is
open! Sign-up today for your Early Bird discount.

Linux and Open Source technology are changing the way
organizations do business. Now in its seventh year, LinuxWorld
Conference & Expo continues to be the leader for Open Source
education giving you the tools you need to leverage this
technology to your organization's greatest benefit. Covering
topics including everything from the Business Case for Linux and
System Application and Management to issues surrounding Security
and Virtualization. It's the world's largest and most
comprehensive event focusing on Linux and Open Source solutions.

This August, join your peers at LinuxWorld and: 

> Explore the multitude of Linux and Open Source solutions
available to you and your organization;
> Analyze solutions implemented by organizations currently
breaking ground in utilizing Open Source technologies and
understand the challenges and rewards they offer;
> Gain a better understanding of how leveraging Linux and Open
Source technologies can positively impact your company's bottom
line.

It's the event on Linux and Open Source you can't afford to miss
– register today with PRIORITY CODE B0102 for your early bird
savings at
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/register///CC798223

EVENT FACTS:
===============
LinuxWorld Conference & Expo
The Moscone Center West, San Francisco, CA
August 8 – 11, 2005
(Expo: August 9 – 11, 2005)

TO REGISTER:
=============
Register online by July 8, 2005 with PRIORITY 
CODE: B0102 to receive your complimentary Exhibit Hall 
pass and to save with Early Bird Pricing on the conference 
package of your choice.

http://emessaging.vertexcommunication.com/ct/ct.php?t=933545&c=516765544&m=m&type=3

KEYNOTES: 
===========
Open to all registration packages. The line up includes
groundbreaking and thought provoking presentations on everything
from enabling Linux to become a critical building block of the
data center, to hearing directly from end-users on what moving
to Open Source Technologies has meant to their organizations:
Presenters include:

- Charles Phillips, President, Oracle Corporation

- Ann Livermore, Executive Vice President, HP

- Rob B. Carter, EVP and CIO, FedEx

- Steve Mills, Senior Vice President and Group Executive, IBM
Software

For more details visit
http://emessaging.vertexcommunication.com/ct/ct.php?t=933547&c=516765544&m=m&type=3

WORLD CLASS CONFERENCE
=============================
Be a part of LinuxWorld's world-class conference program and
learn how companies from across the globe have reduced costs and
increased productivity by utilizing Linux and Open Source
technology. If Linux hasn't been implemented in your industry
yet, it's right around the corner and you'll need to be one step
ahead of the game. Hear directly from industry thought leaders
and gain the technical and enterprise know-how by listening to
real life stories of execution and implementation in the
following session tracks:

- The Business Case for Linux and Open Source
- System and Application Management
- Security Issues
- Open Source Applications
- Kernel and Cluster Issues
- Emerging Technologies
- Client Side Linux
- Data Center and Virtualization

For full conference program details, please go to
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO05A/conference/tracks

CONFERENCE PACKAGES 
====================
Whether you're looking for an intensive 3-day educational
program with hands-on training or a day of sessions focusing on
the topics that are most important to you, LinuxWorld's
Conference program has a package that meets your needs. 

Best Value! *Platinum Pass* - This premier package includes:
- 3 full days of sessions
- 2 Tutorials and/or Hands-on Labs 
- Keynotes and Feature Presentations
- Linux Certification Testing
- Birds of a Feather Sessions

For details on all conference packages go to
http://emessaging.vertexcommunication.com/ct/ct.php?t=933549&c=516765544&m=m&type=3

Register today with PRIORITY CODE: B0102 for additional early
bird savings at
http://emessaging.vertexcommunication.com/ct/ct.php?t=933545&c=516765544&m=m&type=3

HOTEL & TRAVEL DISCOUNTS:
============================
Take advantage of discounted hotel rates for LinuxWorld 
Conference & Expo in San Francisco. Reserve online at: 
http://emessaging.vertexcommunication.com/ct/ct.php?t=933550&c=516765544&m=m&type=3

Or call the housing bureau toll free at (866)704-6727 or 
506-432-7726 (International) Monday-Friday from 9am - 8pm EST.

Airline Partner: United Airlines is the official travel partner
for IDG World Expo and is offering LinuxWorld attendees special
discounted reservations unavailable to the general public. 
Call United's toll-free number (800)521-4041 and refer to
Meeting ID Number 515GB to take advantage of promotional fares
that give you the greatest discount.

Please visit the LinuxWorld Hotel & Travel page for complete
details.
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO05A/SN466702

THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS:
=====================================

Platinum Sponsors:
Computer Associates, http://www.ca.com
HP, http://www.hp.com
IBM, http://www.ibm.com
Novell, http://www.novell.com
Oracle, http://www.oracle.com
Sun, http://www.sun.com

Media Sponsors:
CRN, http://www.crn.com
InfoWorld, http://www.infoworld.com
Linux Journal, http://www.linuxjournal.com
Linux Magazine, http://www.linux-mag.com
LinuxQuestions.org, http://wwwlinuxquestions.org
LinuxWorld Magazine, http://www.linuxworld.com
LinuxWorld.com, http://www.linuxworld.com
Open Source Technology Group, http://www.ostg.com
Network Computing, http://www.networkcomputing.com
VAR Business, http://www.varbusiness.com

International Media Sponsor:
Linux Pro Magazine, http://www.linux-promagazine.com

Certification Sponsor:
Linux Professional Institute: http://www.lpi.org

We look forward to seeing you in August,
LinuxWorld Conference & Expo Show Management Team

(PLEASE NOTE: This offer is valid for new registrations only.
This offer may not be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction
with any other offer. All registrations are non-refundable and
non-transferable. No one under 12 years of age will be permitted
on the expo floor. Registrants between 12 and 16 years of age
MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must 
also be registered.)

This message was intended for [email-masked]
We want to provide you with the most relevant information.

Click below to do the following:
* Change your email preferences
* Update your information
* Opt-out from our email programs

http://emessaging.vertexcommunication.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=wjvfou&action=update&eemail=[email-masked]
IDG Word Expo, 3 Speen Street, Framingham, MA 01701
800-657-1474

----Powered by Vertex Communications----
http://www.vertexcommunication.com/contact.htm