Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFERED: Gel, Body Spray, SunScreen

From: "k_catsmeow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:47:50 -0000

Medicine Cabinet items:

Spring cleaning and came across the following items to offer:

Contact lenses Cleaner: Boston Simplus Multi action Solution
Expiry date of 5/2007. Still sealed bottle – it was a sample
mailed to me yet I do not wear contacts.

State of Mind – 6 oz sanctuary body dew. It is described as crisp,
clean, tranquil, raspberry, citrus and grass. Came out of a gift
basket. I think I sprayed it once maybe twice.

Citre Shine Making waves curl booster (gel). This was originally a
12 oz bottle probably about 2/3 left.

Bath & Body Works Suntan Shimmer Spray, spf 8, 6 fl oz in cool
tangerine. Used once or twice.

If interested, please advise when you are able to pick up.

I'm located in Sunnyvale, near Hollenbeck and Fremont

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "k_catsmeow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 04:10:43 -0000

Thank you for interest