Subject: [extropy-chat] Max More Becomes A Duel Citizen - Britain + U.S.

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:40:59 -0500

Please join me in welcoming Max to a second citizenship which will take
place tomorrow - 3/24/05!  

Natasha

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://mail2web.com/ .

_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo/extropy-chat

---

From: "Brett Paatsch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:47:41 +1100

> place tomorrow - 3/24/05!  

Congratulations Max. Those are a couple of very nice citizenships to have.
I'm envious.

Brett Paatsch
[just an Australian citizen]

---

From: Damien Broderick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:01:36 -0600

>[just an Australian citizen]

Hey! Nobody is *just* an Australian citizen. It's like being tragically hip.

Congrats to Max on doubling his opportunities! (I finally got a US 
greencard recently, after they'd issued me one for some unknown person 
called "Brodrerick", and for about eight months declined to respond  to my 
weepy pleas. After some more photographing and fingerprinting they 
eventually got it right. I hope they're better than this on the 
anti-terrorism front.)

Damien Brodrerick not

---

From: "spike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:13:31 -0800

> [email-masked]] On Behalf Of Damien Broderick
> Max More Becomes A Duel Citizen - Britain + U.S.
> 
> ... Nobody is *just* an Australian citizen. It's like being tragically
> hip.

Hey Im tragically hip!  I read Kerouac's On The Road.  
Liked it.  Man.  (I really did like the book, altho I 
confess I just don't get it.)

> Congrats to Max on doubling his opportunities!

Wooohooo!  Go Max!

> (I finally got a US
> weepy pleas...

Damien, perhaps they had on file that picture of you from
a long time ago, with the hair.  {8^D

spike