Subject: FAREWELL TO OLD PALO ALTO, ETC...: Perspective

From: Lyn Dearborn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 16:25:04 -0800

LAST MINUTE SORT-OF MUSIC JAM/PARTY IN PALO ALTO -- CELTIC, FRENCH, 
OLD-TIMEY, BLUE GRASS, ETC. AN END TO A TRADITION I BEGAN IN 1977...
ADDRESS:  1934 EMERSON ST (The "Cabin" behind 1932 Emerson); Palo Alto, 
CA

7 PM MONDAY MARCH 14. POTLUCK. BRING YOUR MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS, VOICE, 
OR AT LEAST APPRECIATION (& A FOLDING STOOL OR CHAIR). THIS WILL BE THE 
FIRST & LAST TIME THE MEDITATION GARDEN WILL BE USED BEFORE DISMANTLING 
  IT WILL BECOME THE GLORIA GALE MEMORIAL GARDEN AT MY NEW LOCATION.

RSVP: 650/321-1329.

New Address:
	1185 Los Trancos Road, Portola Valley, CA 94028   Yew, we have running 
water. .. & unfinished floors, & a huge jacuzzi (for sale to the 
highest Bidder over $300). We also have coyotes, bobcats, & mt. lions 
(or so I've been told); palo alto reports more mountain lions this 
years than Los Trancos, but hey .... as long as I can't count to even 1 
(one), I'm ok.

We don't have:  Street Lights, & totally stable parking (I made the 
gravel too deep). WE HAVE A FURNACE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS, & NO LEAKY 
ROOF.

NO REAL PHONES installed yet. My cell:  650-387-6135;

12 YEAR COLLECTION OF SGI T-SHIRTS TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER

Going nuts as final moving days approach ... shudda thrown that out 
last year/decade/century, etc.  If you need to boost your own ego, come 
on by and haul something away, or just say "whew! its worse than my 
hovel, etc."  If you can't find me at the address on Los Trancos Rd., 
try to Psych Ward at Stanford or El Camino ...
love,
lyn

> From: "Jodi Ericson"
> Date: February 20, 2004 10:02:25 PM PST
> Subject: Fw: Perspective
>
>  
> Remember:
> Life is a matter of perspective,
> to a worm, digging in the dirt
> is more relaxing than going fishing!
>
>
>
"SOMEWHERE IN TEXAS, A SMALL VILLAGE IS MISSING ITS IDIOT!

G.W. BUSH FOR MAYOR OF CHELM!!