Subject: [pafree] two upholstered chairs

From: "lspw2" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 02:22:53 -0000

I have two upholstered chairs, both old-fashioned looking.  One, a 
smallish chair, has a beige slipcover (boring but in fine condition) on 
it.  Footprint of this chair is 25 x 27; back and arms roll out a bit 
to make it somewhat larger overall.  
The second chair, a bit larger, is overall more stylish.  Its footprint 
is 24 x 28.  It has low narrow arms and the back slopes outward -- but 
on the inside back is a sort-of attached cushion (rather cool).  Fabric 
is a dark blue pattern, faded in places. Short legs are wooden and in 
fine shape. I really see this chair as perfect for someone who'd like 
to reupholster it!  It has great possibilities!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/