Subject: [pafree] Offered: Computer Monitors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:45:53 EST

Take one or both. 
 
Two NEC Monitors:  one 15" and one 17".  
 
Strong preference given if you'll come to get today or tomorrow and will  
also take some of the other items on offer.
 
In Menlo Park, near the corner of Valparaiso and Alameda.
 
Jayne

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/