Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] Wanted: Bird Books

From: "kindaaverage" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 17:55:13 -0000

HI all, 
I gave my elderly neighbor a bird feeder, graciously supplied by 
another freecycler. He spends a lot of time watching the birds in the 
yard, and enjoying their antics. I would like to find books to help 
him identify the birds. Kids books would be great, because the print 
is bigger, he has cataracts.
Thanks.. 
MAX 95121

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Does he tell you he loves you when he's hitting you?
Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aFQ_rC/isnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/