Subject: [pafree] WANTED: Old-fashioned kitchen timer

From: "Chris Yeh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 17:47:09 -0000

I'm looking for an old-fashioned kitchen timer, the kind that you wind 
up and ticks off the time.

My wife and I want to use it to help us with timeouts for the kids, and 
all the modern timers are digital or cover too long a time period.  I'm 
looking for something with which the children can clearly see the time 
ticking away, rather than be surprised when the timer finally goes off.

Thanks!

--Chris

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MCfFmA/SOnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/