Subject: [AthofSV] Ellen Johnson on Larry King TV Friday night

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:16:22 EST

American Atheists Media Advisory
March 31, 2005

AA'S ELLEN JOHNSON ON LARRY KING/CNN FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2005
DEATH, DYING, SHIAVO, THE COURTS AND MORE...

Ellen Johnson,  President of American Atheists will be a guest on the 
Larry King Show airing  nationwide tomorrow evening, Friday April 1, 
2005. 

Johnson will join  panelists in a discussion of death and dying, and 
related topics including  the Terry Shiavo affair, Congress, the 
federal judiciary and  more.

"Congress and the churches have no right dictating to Americans how  
they should die," Johnson has told reporters.  "Death should be a  
personal matter.  Tom DeLay and other grand-standing lawmakers have  
tried to politicize this case, and religious groups are exploiting it 
to  advance their own intrusive, anti-choice agenda."

Tune in beginning at  9:00 PM ET; be sure to check local listings.  
The Larry King Show airs  on CNN.  More information can be found at  
http://www.cnn.com/Programs/larry.king.live .

WHO & WHAT:  American Atheists President Ellen Johnson on Larry King!

WHEN: Friday,  April 1, 2005 beginning at approximately 9:00 PM ET -- 
be sure to check  local listings.

WHERE: CNN Network

MORE INFO:   http://www.cnn.com/Programs/larry.king.live .

(AMERICAN ATHEISTS is a  nationwide movement that defends civil rights 
for Atheists; works for the  total separation of church and state; and 
addresses issues of First  Amendment public policy.)