Subject: [pafree] OFFER: palm vx accessories only

From: "vida_john" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:44:29 -0000

My palm vx is gone, and I have to give away the cradle, recharging
cable, some other cables, etc.  It's basically most the stuff that
came in the box...except the Vx itself.

Do you need any or all of these?  

Available for pick up in Redwood City off of Woodside Rd.  Thank you.

[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/