Subject: [pafree] Wanted: Household items

From: "Meredith Hagedorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 11:49:44 -0800

On Wednesday, 3/23/05, there was an apartment fire in Hayward.  The
family involved lost everything.  Below is a list of needed items -
anything you can give would be greatly appreciated.  
 
Clothing, ANY household items: blankets, towels, linens, appliances,
SCHOOL SUPPLIES.
Mom: size 4x or 5x
Dad: size 36 or 38 waist,  xl shirts (he is tall)
Daughter, age 16: size 5 or 7
Son, age 14: size 32 waist, xl shirts (he is tall)
Son, age 11: size 36 waist, xl shirts (he is short)
Son age 6 months (chubby)

If you have items to give, contact their coordinator, Lisa Mendez at
510/346-2323 to make arrangements.    

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/