Subject: [pafree] OFFER: Netafim Drip Hosing

From: "Joyce Dickerson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:16:51 -0700

I pulled out a bunch of drip-system, so have some used hosing that will go
to the dump unless someone can use it!  It's in pieces - 3-20 feet, and has
been used, but the stuff in indestructible.  

Trash guys come next Thursday, so please claim beforehand.

Joyce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joyce Dickerson

"We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on
the way down." 
-- Kurt Vonnegut

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/