Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFER: 4 Kumho Victoracer 275/40-17 tires well used

From: "q_of_heartz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 03:45:52 -0000

I have 4 275/40-17 Kumho V700 tires available.  These are race tires 
and should NOT be used on the street.  They would not be safe for use 
on the street.

They have about 70 autocross runs on them.  2 are from 2004 and stuck 
well when dismounted.  2 are from 2001 and weren't sticking quite as 
well when dismounted.  The 2001 ones have a bit more tread than the 
2004 ones.

I'm located near Portland and Miramonte (between Grant and Miramonte) 
in south Los Altos.

E-mail if interested.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/