Subject: [pafree] Offered: Bag of Pantyhose

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 02:12:00 EDT

All size 4x Assorted colors.  
 
Near the corner of Valparaiso and Alameda in Menlo Park,
 
If you would like this item, please write me and let me know when you will  
come to pick it up.
Strong preference given to those who will come to get it within 24 hours of  
writing.  I will place item on my front porch.
 
If you have previously committed to pick up an item from me but have flaked  
out, please don't bother responding......
 
Jayne

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/