Subject: [freecyclemp] SPOKEN FOR: SMC PCMCIA 802.11b wireless adapter

From: "trelana78" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 20:04:42 -0000

Will repost if not picked up.

---

EZ Connect 2.4GHz/5GHz Universal Wireless Cardbus Adapter from SMC
Networks, model SMC2335W.  This may or may not be keeling over and
dying -- I tried to use it in my laptop, and I'll get a signal just
fine, and can access wireless networks without a hitch, but it
occasionally freezes on me and I need to pop the card out and replace
it to bring the connection back up.  That said, the laptop I used it
with has compatability issues with a lot of brands, and the first two
brands I tried with it wouldn't work at all, so the card itself may be
just fine.

Card only, no drivers/software/etc. (drivers and software are available
through the manufacturer's site), for pickup in the Willow
Road/Middlefield area of Menlo Park.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/