Subject: Let West Marine Pay Your Shipping

From: "West Marine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:11:27 -0000

FREE Overnight Shipping!
On any electronics purchase online or from the catalog! Simply add any
electronics item to your cart and proceed to checkout or mention this
offer over the phone. Your overnight shipping is FREE up to 10lbs.
Weight (a $35.99 value)!*

*Free Overnight Shipping with any electronics purchase online or by
calling our catalog at 1-800-BOATING. Cannot be combined with any other
offer. Valid for Internet and Catalog purchases only. Shipping address
must be within the 50 United States, not internationally, sorry Puerto
Rico, Guam and other territories. The overnight shipping fee is paid up
to 10 lbs weight. For any order over 10 lbs, the difference will be
reflected on the payment page. For PO Box addresses, free shipping will
be honored for shipping via Priority Mail.

2005 Master Catalog Now ONLINE!
The New West Marine Master Catalog is now viewable on the web, so come
see what's new and hot for 2005!
http://e.westmarine.com/a/tBCQGxiAQaiZ8AV-V-9AI4TCQXo/west6

Huge Clearance on Boating's Best!
Check out our Clearance page regularly to catch your favorite products
at unbelievable discounts!
http://e.westmarine.com/a/tBCQGxiAQaiZ8AV-V-9AI4TCQXo/west4

Refer this offer to a friend!
http://e.westmarine.com/a/tBCQGxiAQaiZ8AV-V-9AI4TCQXo/raf?t=BCQGxiAQaiZ8AV-V-9AI4TCQXo&RAF_TRACK=&email=[email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this communication because you provided us with 
the following address: [email-masked]. 
To unsubscribe, change your address, profile, or other email 
preferences please click here: 
http://e.westmarine.com/a/tBCQGxiAQaiZ8AV-V-9AI4TCQXo/preference?password=AQaiZ8AI4TCQBCQGxiePTS4BfywCkb

You may also unsubscribe by replying to this email with "remove"
in the subject line.

West Marine
500 Westridge Drive
Watsonville, CA  95076  USA