Subject: [Catalina22] Online photos of C-22's

From: "Dana Shields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:15:44 -0500

Does anyone know of a location on the web that has some nice C22 photos (professional quality)? Just curious.

-----------------------------------------
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message
may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is
privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete
the original message.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For information on unsubscribing or contacting the list owner, go to:
www.chipford.com/list_instructs.htm

---

From: "Larry Beneway" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:40:05 -0500

Dana;
        There are some great shots taken at the Catalina 22 Mid winter 
races. Go to www. funma.com and check out the photos on the web under the 
Catalina 22 heading. They are copywrited so you;ll have to order them 
through the photographer listed there.

Larry Beneway
Stargazer 10137
Rochester, NY

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dana Shields" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 4:15 PM
Subject: [Catalina22] Online photos of C-22's

> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.7.3 - Release Date: 3/15/2005
>
>

---

From: "Dick King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:42:30 -0500

Hi Dana - I am not sure what you mean by professional quality.  I took a 
number of photos at the Nationals last year.  What do you plan to do with 
the photos?  I am sure several of us have some good shots of our boats. 
Could you be more specific?

Dick King
Melbourne, FL
7976 Jagged Edge
A bad day sailing beats almost anything worth doing.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dana Shields" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 4:15 PM
Subject: [Catalina22] Online photos of C-22's

| Does anyone know of a location on the web that has some nice C22 photos 
(professional quality)? Just curious.
|
| -----------------------------------------
| The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the
| personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This 
message
| may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is
| privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the
| intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
| intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
| document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
| copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
| communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete
| the original message.
|
|
|
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| For information on unsubscribing or contacting the list owner, go to:
| www.chipford.com/list_instructs.htm
|