Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] WANTED - exercise weights

From: "Ron Fikes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 22:45:24 -0000

I have a need for two ankle or wrist exercise weights.  They need 
to be the kind that Velcro on...  Got any?
Ron
Barron Park
Palo Alto

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycling...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time.  What do you want to Freecycle today?

http://www.freecycle.org/
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/