Subject: David, you have 0 NEW Announcements posted in your communities

From: Classmates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:14:26 -0800 (PST)

____________________________________________________________

                  Classmates Connections(R)
____________________________________________________________

Find profiles fast, David

Here's a tip: The best profiles have lots to see--from bios 
and Q&As to photos and announcements. And you can find them 
fast by browsing your community member lists to find nine 
icons that let you know when a profile has info posted. Scan 
quickly to see who's got what ... then upgrade to Gold to 
see the full profile and send Classmates Email to friends!
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_OPEN_BASIC/PR658

Browse your communities now.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_OPEN_BASIC/CM3546

                ___________________________
 
                         New Photos
                ___________________________
                
Ask friends to post their photos by clicking on the camera icon inside any
member profile.

Upper Arlington High School
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_PHOTO_TST/CM3303/3482/1958/1962

                ___________________________
 
                      Your Connections
                ___________________________
                
Upper Arlington High School (1958 - 1962)
1 new member
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_LIST_7DAY/CM3207/3482/1958/1962

3 new/updated profiles
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_LIST_7DAY/CM3208/3482/1958/1962

Add your workplaces to your profile now!
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_LIST_7DAY/AW415
                ___________________________
                
David, try a Gold membership for free!

Get A 7-Day Free Trial:
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_URBOX_BASIC_7DAY/PR656
                ___________________________
 
                     Featured Partner
                ___________________________
                
Warm Up To Online Dating. Search Photos Now At 
Yahoo Personals.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_EXTAD_ALL/YP4
                ____________________________
 
                      Find More Friends
                ____________________________

Looking for someone from your past?

Find schoolmates.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_PROMO_ALL/AS430

Find coworkers.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_PROMO_ALL/AW534

Find college friends.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_PROMO_ALL/AC440

Find military pals.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_PROMO_ALL/AM442

Search for them in communities at Classmates.com.
                ____________________________
 
                    How to Keep in Touch
                ____________________________

Build a Network
Invite anyone--it's like your own personal community at 
Classmates.com.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_INTAD_BASIC/CM3352

Create an Announcement
Post news about your life.  0 NEW Announcements
are already waiting in your communities.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_INTAD_BASIC/CM3414

Send an Alert to Friends
Upgrade to Gold to send announcement alerts by email.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_INTAD_BASIC/PR659

Take the My Network tour.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_INTAD_BASIC/CM3492

                ___________________________
 
                  Your Photo Opportunity
                ___________________________

In the mood for a few shots from people in your communities? 
No problem! Community photo albums make it easy for friends 
to share snaps--of the good old days, reunions, life today, 
and more! Simply select a community below and click "Photo 
Album" near the top of the page. Then choose a set of shots, 
enjoy the scenery, and upgrade to Gold to post your own!
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_CLOSE_BASIC_ALT/PR661

Upper Arlington High Scho
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_CLOSE_BASIC_ALT/CM1332/3482

View your communities at Classmates.com.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_CLOSE_BASIC_ALT/CM3546

Sincerely,

Wendy Dickerman
Senior Director of Member Care
____________________________________________________________

Having trouble accessing Classmates.com? We can help! Get 
technical support now.
https://secure.classmates.com/static/kazaa.tf

You have received this email through Classmates' 
subscription-based email services according to your email 
preferences.  

To unsubscribe, click below.
http://www.classmates.com/cmo/subscriptions.jsp?rid=91EC9684890D2EFFA490033037A304E4&operation=unsubscribe&subscriptionName=Classmates+Connections&reg&subscriptionId=100012

Update your email address, click below.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_FOOT_ALL/CM3275

Manage your email subscriptions, click below.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC030705_A_FOOT_ALL/CM3275

If you need help or have a question, please visit our 
online Help area.
http://www.classmates.com/go/n/CC030705_A_FOOT_ALL/CM196

Classmates and third-party advertisers are not affiliated 
and each advertising party assumes sole responsibility for 
its respective programs, trademarks, products, and services.

Classmates Connections, Classmates.com and Classmates are 
registered trademarks of Classmates Online, Inc. 
2001 Lind Ave SW, Renton, WA 98055 

Privacy Policy
http://www.classmates.com/go/n/CC030705_A_FOOT_ALL/CM51

Terms of Service
http://www.classmates.com/go/n/CC030705_A_FOOT_ALL/CM3146

If you did not register at Classmates.com under 
[email-masked] and feel you have received this 
message in error, please click below and remove this 
registration.
http://www.classmates.com/cmo/removeme.jsp?rid=91EC9684890D2EFFA490033037A304E4