Subject: Forget the newspaper. Find your next job online.

From: "SBC up2speed Newsletter"<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:27:15 -0500 (EST)

The March edition of the SBC UP2SPEED(R) newsletter is here! Find a 
job using the best online resources, get a great deal on SBC Yahoo! 
DSL, get some Incredible goodies, take a personality test and more!

In The Know
A User's Guide to Job Hunting Online
If your idea of looking for a job is circling help wanted ads in the 
Sunday paper, this article is for you. You'll learn the basics of job 
hunting online, including how to plan, conduct and track your search. 
Plus, you'll find plenty of useful links to help you get started. And 
if you've searched for a job online before or even found one, you'll 
still discover a few tricks that'll make your next search a little 
easier. Click the link below to learn more.
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03ad0FD

MoneySavers(SM)
Get Our Fastest DSL for a Super Low Price
Download music, movies and news and sports video faster than ever 
before with SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro. Our fastest DSL is up to twice as fast 
as SBC Yahoo! DSL Express and up to 50 times faster than dial-up. All 
this speed makes SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro ideal for online gaming, photo 
sharing and working from home as well. Its super speed is matched only 
by its super low price. Sign up now for only $29.99 a month for 12 
months. (Other monthly charges apply(1).) But hurry! This offer speeds 
away June 30, 2005. Learn more about this offer and its terms and 
conditions.
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03ae0FE

(1)You will also be charged a monthly FUSF (Federal Universal Service 
Fund) cost-recovery fee to help cover charges from our data transport 
supplier pursuant to state and federal telecom regulations. This fee 
is not a tax or government-required charge.

Sign Up for eBill and a Chance to Win $5,000! 
Free SBC eBill service is the smart, convenient way to pay your bills. 
Forget about trips to the post office and writing checks! You can have 
automatic bill pay and it's free to use through sbc.com. You can view, 
pay and print your bill online using your checking/savings account or 
even a Visa(R), MasterCard or Discover credit card. Plus, if you sign 
up now, you'll be entered to win up to $5,000! Sign up by May 31, 
2005 and you'll automatically be entered to win one of a number of 
cash prizes. Visit sbc.com for all the details. No purchase or 
subscription necessary to enter. Good luck!
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03af0FF

Even More Incredible on DVD
Enjoy the fun adventures of Mr. Incredible and his family in the 
comfort of your own home with the release of The Incredibles DVD on 
March 15. Pick up a copy for your family and friends just about 
anywhere DVDs are sold. If you enjoyed the movie, The Incredibles 
Collector's Phone can be a fun addition to a den or kid's room — and 
it's now on sale! Just click on the link below to visit shopsbc.com to 
order one for yourself or as a gift for an incredible person in your 
life! Limited special offer while quantities last.
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03ag0FG

Tips & Tools
Start Your Job Search Here
SMARTpages.com is more than just an online telephone directory. It 
features many resources and tools designed to help you quickly find 
information that you need, whether you're planning a holiday dinner, 
shopping for a car or looking for your next job. 
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03ah0FH

Keep Your Privacy to Yourself 
Searching for a job requires a certain amount of self-solicitation. 
That's part of the reason it's so tough to do. You want to be certain 
you're not soliciting yourself to be victimized or taken advantage of 
in the process. This is especially true with the rise in identity 
theft. Learn how to protect your privacy while still keeping yourself 
"on the market" by clicking below to visit this helpful site. A few 
minutes here could save you countless hours and untold dollars trying 
to repair what could happen if you don't.
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03ai0FI

College Can Lead to a Great Job — Upromise Can Help!
The SBC family of companies has teamed up with Upromise(R) to make 
saving for college easier. When you have qualifying SBC services, you 
can save up to $5 every month for your child's college education. 
Simply become a Upromise member for FREE and register your SBC phone 
number. The more qualifying SBC services you order, the more money you 
can save for college. Learn more.
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03aj0FJ

Time Out
Get the Project DU Blog Reader — FREE
What's a Blog Reader, you ask? Simple. It's an organizer for the 
latest headlines from across the Web, delivering recent topics and 
opinions right to your desktop. Load your favorite sites or check out 
our preloaded selection of blogs, including several blogs nominated 
for the 2004 Bloggie Award. Click the link below to download it FREE 
and be the first to know, not the last to hear.
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03al0FL

Bringing You the 2005 Masters Tournament
SBC Communications Inc. will be one of only three TV sponsors during 
the 2005 Masters Tournament April 7-10, in Augusta, Georgia. And if 
you're a Cingular Wireless(R) customer, you'll have access to 
tournament information and trivia via text messaging. For more 
information on the Masters Tournament, click on the link below.
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03am0FM

Get in Touch and Let Us Help You
Go here. 
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03an0FN

Additional Links
SBC eBill(SM)
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03ao0FO

Your Bill Explained
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03ap0FP

Products and Services
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03aq0FQ

Repair
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03ar0FR

MySBC(SM) Account
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03as0FS

Product Recommender
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03at0FT

Got a Question?
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03au0FU

SMARTpages.com
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03av0FV

www.sbc.com/espanol
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03aw0FW

Update Your Profile
https://preferences.sbcmail.com/sbc/pc.asp?emailaddr=[email-masked]

Join Our Survey Panel
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03ax0FX

Upromise(R)
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03aE0Fg

Unsubscribe 
http://unsubscribe.sbc.com/canspam/CanSpamServlet?campaign=SMP&email=[email-masked]

Privacy Policy
http://mds.centrport.net/mdsefc?a252500;MSBC2HHC11358P447174B447175S0;B447175

Legal
http://consumer.sbcmail.com/cgi-bin11/DM/y/mVgH0KFjiU0BZK03ay0FY

Get UP2SPEED(R) Business
https://preferences.sbcmail.com/sbc/pc.asp?emailaddr=[email-masked]

(C) 2005 SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P. All rights reserved. 

SBC, the SBC logo and other product and service names are trademarks 
of SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P. or its affiliates. All other 
trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective 
owners. 

This is a commercial email from the SBC Marketing Communications Team
2600 Camino Ramon, Room 1S050M, San Ramon, CA 94583-5000

W