Subject: [freecyclemp] Wanted: answering machine - w/wo phone

From: "Fleming, Anne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:59:44 -0800

Hello, All,

Does anyone have an answering machine you are not using??  If there is a
phone attached, it would be a bonus.

Thanks,

Anne

650 747 0166 (evening)

650 218 6531 (day - cell)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/