Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: Mostly Black binders 2 1/2" to 5"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 16:41:15 EST

These are mostly black binders in good condition with round rings. D rings on 
large sizes. 
For pick-up in Menlo Park during business hours (until 6 p.m.)

Here are the sizes.
16 binders 3 1/2" wide
4 presentation binders (w/ clear sleeve) 3"
5 presentation black binders 3", one 2/ 1/2", one 4"
15 black binders 2 1/2"
5 boxes very large (up to 5")

Amanda

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/