Subject: 20% Trade-in savings on Sun Blade workstations

From: "Sun Microsystems" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:54:42 -0500

You are receiving this e-mail at [email-masked] 
because you elected to receive e-mails from Sun Microsystems, 
Inc. To update your communications preferences, please see the 
link at the bottom of this message. We respect your privacy and 
post our privacy policy prominently on our Web site: 
http://www.sun.com/privacy

----------------------------------------

More Power, More Productivity, More Savings
Trade up to powerful and compatible Sun Blade 1500 and 
Sun Blade 2500 Workstations

Dear David Harris:

Break bottlenecks without breaking budgets, when you upgrade to 
powerful Sun Blade 1500 and Sun Blade 2500 workstations under this 
limited-time promotion. Trade in any Sun workstation or qualifying 
workstation from HP, IBM, or SGI, and receive a 20 percent allowance 
off the list price of Sun Blade workstations based on 1.5GHz and 
1.6GHz UltraSPARC IIIi processors.
https://see.sun.com/Apps/DCS/mcp?r=70043Uar3x410120003zy1043Uar0mqTOQqTL$

Sun Blade Workstations: Value By Numbers

 * Up to 40% better performance than earlier Sun Blade models

 * Up to 5X better performance than Sun Ultra workstations

 * 100% binary compatibility with previous generations

 * Robust 64-bit application performance for quicker computations 
   and analyses

Register Now!
https://see.sun.com/Apps/DCS/mcp?r=70043Uar3x410120003zx$043Uar0mqTOQqTL$

This limited time offer is available for systems purchased before 
June 30, 2005. Systems eligible for the 20 percent trade-in allowance 
include ANY Sun workstation, or any IBM, HP, or SGI workstation that 
is less than five (5) years old.

----------------------------------------

How much can you get for your trade-in? Check out our exclusive 
trade-in calculator and see exactly how much your trade-in can 
save toward the purchase of Sun Workstations, Servers, and Storage 
Equipment. 
https://see.sun.com/Apps/DCS/mcp?r=70043Uar3x410120003zy0043Uar0mqTOQqTL$

Solaris 10 Operating System White Paper: Learn how the most 
advanced Solaris OS yet delivers breakthrough features and 
measurable benefits. See how you can achieve higher performance, 
lower costs, and improved reliability.
https://see.sun.com/Apps/DCS/mcp?r=70043Uar3x410120003zy2043Uar0mqTOQqTL$

Sun Blade maintenance training course: Access the 
Sun Blade maintenance training course for less than $150.
http://see.sun.com/Apps/DCS/mcp?r=70043Uar3x410120003zy3043Uar0mqTOQqTL$

----------------------------------------

For more information, please e-mail us today at [email-masked].

Thank you,
Sun Microsystems

----------------------------------------

Sun Microsystems, 4150 Network Circle, USCA22-106, Santa 
Clara, CA 95054 U.S.A.

(c) 2005 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. For 
information on Sun's trademarks see
http://www.sun.com/suntrademarks

To unsubscribe or manage your other Sun subscriptions, paste 
this link into your browser: https://see.sun.com/Apps/DCS/mcp?r=70043Uar3x410120003zx_043Uar0mqTOQqTL$

-----------------
annmn:[743Uar043Uar3x410120000043Uar0mqTOQqTL$]