Subject: [pafree] OFFERS: Mini Washing Machine and Stereo and Suitcase and Floor Vacuum

From: "drcommiepinko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:08:13 -0000

WASHING MACHINE:
Perfect for someone living in an apartment, cottage, etc. without a
washer/dryer hookup.  

It's a Haier Compact, Portable washing machine (model #XQBM22-C).  
Manual included.  

We hooked it up to the kitchen sink, but you could use it
in a bathroom too.  

It can handle about 4 pounds of laundry per load.  

It works great, but is very squeaky when it's spinning.  

It plays "jingle bells" when your cycle finishes. 
(Seriously.)
You can't change the tune, but we grew to love it anyway.  
Purchased it new in November of 2003.
We're moving, so please email soon if you want it.

STEREO:
We also have a somewhat battered JVC stereo (boom box style) 
with speakers, multi-cd player, radio, and a dual cassette.  
Only one of the cassette players is currently working.
Not in the best of shape, but functional.

SUITCASE:
Free big suitcase.  Quite used, but functional and roomy.

VACUUM:
The vacuum works great.
It's one of those lightweight vacuums for floors and low carpets.

All items available for pick up in Midtown.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/