Subject: [pafree] OFFER: Bedskirt, cell phone case, men's pants, mirror, bookcase, boxes

From: "Valerie Voigt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 02:21:58 -0000

Note: Please TELEPHONE me about these items, because I only get
email a couple of times a month. 650/906-4258.

Also: I am in the process of moving into a tiny apartment while
still owning all the furniture and stuff for a 7-bedroom house, so
my need to get rid of these things is quite urgent: please try to
pick up BEFORE Saturday. Thanks!

Double/full hunter green bedskirt

mini cell phone case

Men's khaki colored casual pants, new condition, waist 32, inseam 
around 30 (?) (unmarked inseam)

Full-length mirror, unusual:  goldtone frame metal is a bit rusty 
(may be polishable to nice appearance, but no promises).  Mirror is 
topped by a separate round tiltable face mirror.  This mirror is 
attached by means of a simple bit of decorative scrollwork--sort of 
a 1950's glamor-teen look.  Wall mounting hardware included.

Pine bookcase, modular, 27" wide, 65" tall

Assorted cardboard boxes, 1-5 cubic feet

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/