Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: SMITH CORONA TYPEWRITER & BROTHER CORRECTION TAPE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:06:05 EST

Memory Correct typewriter Model NA1HH
Works OK but I don't know how to get the correct tape to work.

The Brother Lifto-off correction tapes (Model 3010) do not appear to fit this 
machine.  They are compatible with all BROTHER daisy wheel electronic 
typewriters and daisy wheel electronic word processors.
tape is .281" wide x 21.4' long.  

In No PA.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/