Subject: March dotNews from Dotster.com

From: Dotster dotNews <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:39:32 -0800

March 2005

Welcome to Dotster's March issue of dotNews, your source for domain
industry news and updates on new features and services at
www.dotster.com.

As always, feel free to e-mail your ideas, thoughts, concerns or
suggestions to [email-masked]. We look forward to hearing from
you! 

Your friends at Dotster

--------------------------------------------------------
Find a great domain with our better, faster Domain Discovery System! 
--------------------------------------------------------

We're very excited about the launch of our new Domain Discovery
System. It's the first domain search tool of its kind to integrate
registry searches, expiring domain, and alternative available domain
results one simple interface. 

Using Dotster’s NameWinner expiring domain system, you'll have instant
access to domains related to your search that are about to expire,
making the chances of finding a unique domain name even greater. Take
a few seconds and try a keyword search from our homepage. You'll be
amazed at the resutls. Visit http://www.dotster.com/?campn=DNMAR05 to
try it now.

What else can the Domain Discovery System do? 
» Bulk or Standard searching: search single domains or up to 30
domains at a time
» Search by domains or keywords
» Search alternate domains
» Filter domains by extension
» Real time domain search results appear instantly
» Save domains to your Watch List
» Easy-to-use shopping cart

Give it a try and discover why the Domain Discovery System is the best
domain search tool on the net!

Visit http://www.dotster.com/?campn=DNMAR05 to begin your search. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Dotster Privacy Statement 
Dotster values our relationships with customers and thier privacy.
Because we want to keep you informed of new services and happenings at
Dotster and in the domain registration industry, we send our customers
e-mail newsletters and brief updates on an occasional basis. For more
information on our privacy policy, please visit
https://secure.registerapi.com/order/register/privacy.php?siteid=4798.

To Unsubscribe: If you would prefer not to receive these mailings in
the future, please reply to this message and type "Remove" in the
subject line. We'll make sure to remove your name from our customer
mailing list.

Forward to a Friend! Please feel free to forward this newsletter to
friends and family who may be interested in Dotster and its services.
For new subscriptions, just send an e-mail to [email-masked] with
the word "Subscribe" in the subject line. 

If you have questions, comments or concerns about this newsletter,
please send them to [email-masked]. 
Thank you.