Subject: [pafree] Interior Doors

From: "sulliv13_2000" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:22:50 -0000

I have various sized interior doors, hollow core, ash?, stained brown
with satin polyurethane over them.  Can send pictures and have sizes,
pull, latch/hinge dimensions, etc. 

Will be discarding the doors this Sat (4/2) unless someone wants them. 

Also have hardware associated with the doors.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/