Subject: [extropy-chat] NeoFiles: Time and Connectivity

From: Giu1i0 Pri5c0 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:16:55 +0200

The new issue of RU Sirius'
NeoFiles<http://www.life-enhancement.com/LE/neofiles/default.asp?ID=64>is
out: If
Ray Kurzweil's co-author Terry
Grossman<http://www.life-enhancement.com/LE/neofiles/default.asp?ID=62>and
writer Ramez
Naam <http://www.life-enhancement.com/LE/neofiles/default.asp?ID=61> are 
correct, we're going to be around for a long time (or at least our progeny 
will be long-lived). What to do with all that time? One of the most 
fulfilling things we will likely do is build human connections and 
relationships. Networker Joi
Ito<http://www.life-enhancement.com/LE/neofiles/default.asp?ID=63>tells
us how the community of minds that have been linking together in
cyberspace continually find new forms and formats to experiment with. Some 
work better than others, and even the best of them still need to be tended 
to and cared for by their most motivated participants. But in sum, seeing 
where these endless permutations of digital communion - these temporary 
synergies of brains and memes - take us is well worth sticking around for.
_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo/extropy-chat