Subject: Red Hat Summit: Cool stuff offer ends April 30

From: "Red Hat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:27:57 -0000

Still thinking about registering for the Red Hat Summit? There's no
better time than right now. If you register before April 30, 2005, you
get a $100 gift certificate to the Red Hat Cool Stuff store.

-> Register now
http://info.redhat.com/a/tBCb7cIAUfRoFAWa4YmAI4TCQ54/summ2

The Red Hat Summit is a conference for open source customers, partners,
users and advocates. It's open source, cajun style.
Why should you go? WATCH THE VIDEO.
http://info.redhat.com/a/tBCb7cIAUfRoFAWa4YmAI4TCQ54/summ1

Want to learn more?

-> Meet the speakers
http://info.redhat.com/a/tBCb7cIAUfRoFAWa4YmAI4TCQ54/summ4

-> See the sessions
http://info.redhat.com/a/tBCb7cIAUfRoFAWa4YmAI4TCQ54/summ5

-> Find tips on getting ready for the Summit
http://info.redhat.com/a/tBCb7cIAUfRoFAWa4YmAI4TCQ54/summ6

-> What to do when you get there
http://info.redhat.com/a/tBCb7cIAUfRoFAWa4YmAI4TCQ54/summ7

-> Sign up for Summit news via email
http://info.redhat.com/a/tBCb7cIAUfRoFAWa4YmAI4TCQ54/summ8

REGISTER NOW and go shopping.
http://info.redhat.com/a/tBCb7cIAUfRoFAWa4YmAI4TCQ54/summ2
--------------------------------

This email is intended for people who have opted-in to receiving
information from Red Hat. If you think that you have received this email
in error, please accept our apologies. Simply unsubscribe with the link
below and we'll make sure you do not receive this kind of email from Red
Hat again. Red Hat, 1801 Varsity Drive, Raleigh, NC 27606
http://info.redhat.com/a/tBCb7cIAUfRoFAWa4YmAI4TCQ54/summ9?t=BCb7cIAUfRoFAWa4YmAI4TCQ54

© 2005 Red Hat, Inc. All rights reserved.