Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFER: Multiple items

From: Jennifer Swain <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:31:45 -0800 (PST)

I have the following items ON OFFER:
 
1. Women's hiking boots:  
Raichle, size 8M, brown, in good shape
 
2. Calculator - Dual Power (Solar and Battery)
Ibeico  EC-100S
 
3. Hairbrush
Denman Freeflow, blue color

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger
 Show us what our next emoticon should look like. Join the fun.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/