Subject: [freecyclemp] WANTED: mini perfume bottles

From: "Nicole" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 04:14:53 -0000

Hello Freecyclers!
I collect mini (not the sample vials/tubes) perfume bottles, empty 
or full, but NOT Avon. Anything that is not Avon. If you have any 
that you do not want or need anymore, I would be happy to take them 
off your hands and give them a good home!
Thank you!

Nicole

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/