Subject: UUCPA announce: Get Well Bistro for Lynn Meyer!

From: "Pat Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:19:45 -0700

After the great success of our "Cafe" for Julie, we're going to try another!
Lynn Meyer, who has been active with the Adventurers and is also a weekly
volunteer in the UUCPA office (yay!), has just gotten home from the hospital
and would love a few dinners and some company.

If you've never done a Baby Cafe before, here's how it works:  you let me
know (reply to this e-mail) that you'd like to take a dinner to Lynn (main
dish, salad or vegetable, fruit or dessert) during the next 2 weeks; I'll
set up a schedule and let you know what she doesn't eat and how to get to
her house (in Mountain View).  Simple, yes?  And very much appreciated...

We have a Baby Cafe for the Abrahams going on right now too, so we're going
to need some new folks---

Thanks,
Pat

--
The announce list is only for announcements about the UUCPA. Discussion
and Q&A of church business should be sent to "[email-masked]".
To remove yourself from announce, send the following message to
"[email-masked]"

unsubscribe announce
end