Subject: [pafree] wanted: wheel chair

From: Cindy Liang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:21:55 -0800

hi all, i'm looking a wheel chair for a 6 year old.

thanks,
cindy.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Cindy Liang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:21:31 -0800

hi all, this is probably an unlikely place to find 
a used credit card processing terminal and printer,
but thought i would ask anyway.

thanks,
cindy.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links