Subject: [pafree] OFFER: Ca-Rezz, Diapers, Potty Seat, Cat Toys, Brita Pitcher (Belmont)

From: "flchen1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 05:54:25 -0000

We have the following available:

1. Ca-Rezz spray--4 8-oz. bottles of Ca-Rezz Incontinent No-Rinse Wash
Antimicrobial; they are marked with an expiration date of  7/06; these
have never been opened or used

2. Ca-Rezz cream--2 9-oz tubes of Ca-Rezz Antimicrobial Skin Cream; I
believe they are marked with an expiration date of 12/05; these have
never been opened or used

3. 12 adult-size disposable diapers
 
4. Child stand-alone potty seat, made by Safety 1st. Has flip down
lid. We received it from a friend but my kids never used it. Slightly
dusty from being stored in garage.

5. Hartz Wacky Cats cat toys--a stuffed bug and a stuffed butterfly

6. Sample pack of Goodnights diapers, extra large (85-125 lbs). Opened
but unused.

7. Classic Brita Pitcher, 1.75L; gently used. Lid cracked but reglued;
doesn't affect functionality.

Please let us know what you are interested in, and when you may be
able to pick up.

Thanks!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/