Subject: [pafree] Offer: Computer Cube case (mini server)

From: "Willis L. Ross" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:05:56 -0800

This is my old computer case. I've moded it to have fans on the side of the
mother board while the drives are on the other side. It has the following:
2x 3.5" external bays
6x 5.25" external bays
8x 3.5" internal HD bays (with HD fans in place)
No power supply (comes with fans mounted on moded side where motherboard is
located)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/