Subject: [pafree] Ladies' small-size pants

From: "Valerie Voigt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 02:05:13 -0000

Note:  Please TELEPHONE me about these items, because I only get 
email a couple of times a month.  650/906-4258.

Also:  I am in the process of moving into a tiny apartment while 
still owning all the furniture and stuff for a 7-bedroom house, so 
my need to get rid of these things is quite urgent:  please try to 
pick up BEFORE Saturday.  Thanks!

Ladies' pants, several pairs, sizes 0 to 4.  

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/