Subject: [pafree] TAKEN: Floor Lamp

From: "flchen1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:42:25 -0000

Thanks for your interest!
--- In [email-masked], "flchen1" <f.chen@c...> wrote:
> 
> Hi, 
> 
> The magazines and pots have been taken, but the
> floor lamp is still available.
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> > 2.  Brass floor lamp, without shade.  Approximately 5 feet tall, with
> > a glass "table" about halfway up.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/