Subject: 3 reasons you should join us this Thurs, Sat., Tue.!

From: "The Meeting Game Salon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:54:26 -0700

REASON #1:
This Thursday and Saturday you can have dinner with 6-12 or possibly more
women and only have to pay for yourself! We hope you recall our
calculations on these dinners from the man's point of view -- how much
money -- and how many nights of your life it would cost you to take 12
women out to dinner, one at a time! Well there's the cost of their 12
dinners, plus your dinner X 12! Wait, let me get my calculator! 

These dinners are not only a chance to improve your dating life and maybe
meet "that special someone," but a bargain too good to pass up! (And we're
turning women away 'cause we don't know you're coming!)

REASON #2:
The food at both these spots is excellent. 

Here in the office, we don't much go in for steak, and to tell the truth
until we had "hangar" steak at this Thursday's dinner spot last year, we'd
never heard of such a cut. It turned out to be probably the most tender,
and one of the most delicious, steaks we'd ever had! (Other delicious
entrees also available!)

Saturday's dining venue has some of the best Indian food in the Bay Area --
and lots of it, at a great price.

REASON #3:
How would it feel to have a group of men AND women in your corner -- whom
you could turn to for advice, and with whom you could consult when you're
getting signals from the objects of your affection that you're not sure you
understand -- to hear what women in the group think might be going on in
the hearts and minds of the objects of your desire, to hear what other men
have done in similar situations -- and how it turned out? What would that
kind of information and understanding be worth to you? How much help do you
think THAT sort of insight might be with managing the ladies you're
interested in dating?

Of course if you're seeing two or three of them every week you may not need
this group. On the other hand, if you're like a lot of us and seeing only
one -- or, at the moment, none -- you might find it to be of some value!
(As a matter of fact, at least two couples have already formed out of these
meetings, themselves!)

More than one person has remarked that this group is more fun than dating,
itself. One participant this month said it was "Better than 10 books on
dating." Again, we have women who want to meet you!
---------

Details:

THIS THURSDAY
Dinner Date! - San Jose: Ages 30-45 and 45-60+ 
(Meeting women 30-45 and 45-55, respectively)

Register by the end of today, Tuesday, for best price!
Click or paste in your browser for details:
http://www.meetinggame.com/EventDetail.jsp?eventId=310
-------------

THIS SATURDAY
Dinner Date! - Berkeley: Ages 30-45 and 45-60+ 
(Meeting women 30-45 and 45-55, respectively)

Register by the end of Thursday for best price!
Click or paste in your browser for details:
http://www.meetinggame.com/EventDetail.jsp?eventId=301
-------------

NEXT TUESDAY
Invincible in Love(tm) - Co-ed Dating and Relationship Group 
For men 45-60+ (Meeting women 45-55)

Now on a new night, starting Tuesday, May 3rd, 7:30-9:30pm in Berkeley.
Call or email for more information. Register by the end of today, Tuesday,
4/26, for best price! 

Click or paste in your browser for details:
http://www.meetinggame.com/EventDetail.jsp?eventId=306
-------------

INFO and REGISTRATION
http://www.meetinggame.com
or call 510-233-9700

THE DEALS
Register in advance by phone with a newcomer friend and get in 2-4-1 to
most events. 

Volunteer to help set up or tear down for 10-Minute Dating coming Friday,
May 20, and get in FREE!
----------------

Hope you can join us!

Regards,
Joel 
The Meeting Game(R) Salon
http://www.MeetingGame.com
[email-masked]
1185 Solano Ave., Suite 133
Albany CA 94706
510-233-9700

"Good laughs; fascinating people."(tm)