Subject: [pafree] Offer- Wooden computer stations

From: "makelessgarbage" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 22:48:24 -0000

Please reply to:
[email-masked]

City surplus. Recipient of these items must be a nonprofit 501(c)3.
Recipient must be able to supply proof. Contact me and we can discuss
a
way to do this simply.

Prefer that recipient take all items.
Must be able to pick-up between the hours of 7:30a - 3pm
Need to get rid of by Monday 4/11/05.

Qty.3- Wooden computer "stations" previously in libraries. Stand-up
to 
use, shelf with sides for monitor placement and pull-out tray for 
keyboard storage.

The stations have been stored outside but in a covered area. They are
dusty. As is.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/