Subject: [AthofSV] Don't Miss Brian Davis Tonight at Atheists of Silicon Valley

From: "Chris Lindstrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:23:17 -0000

Brian is a great guy and I've worked with him on a number of 
political issues in the past am looking forward to hearing about his 
latest quest. Bring your questions.  We have a reputation to uphold 
as an inquiring group! The meeting announcement is below. Directions 
are on the web -- it's at the clubhouse 425  Lotus Lane

Wednesday, Mar. 23, 7:30 pm in Mtn. View
— Money: Red, Blue or Green

Brian Davis, member of the local Humanist Community, will present 
local work being done to promote Clean Money campaigns. According to 
their website, "Clean Money, Clean Elections (CMCE) reduces the 
influence of special interest money and provides a level playing 
field by offering qualified candidates a limited and equal amount of 
public funds. It's a bold, new experiment in campaign finance 
reform, seeking to restore democracy and the principle of one 
person, one vote." Atheists have always supported human beings 
solving human problems (who else is there?!) Come, find out more 
about the issues and bring questions about the proposed solutions. 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/UwRTUD/UOnJAA/i1hLAA/OzVolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Date not known  - Upcoming DEMONSTRATION on Church/State separation
Wed. 3/23, 7:30 - Money: Red, Blue or Green?
Wed. 4/13, 7:30 - South Park episode "The Passion of the Jew"
Wed. 4/27, 7:30 - Objectivism. Cult of Ayn Rand?

Everyone is welcome at our meetings.

Subscribe to Atheist News Service -
email [email-masked] with: name, address & phone #

If you're not worried, you're not paying attention.

ASV Library at meetings: bring books & magazines; get books and magazines.
See our website http://www.godlessgeeks.com

Keep the msgs to Atheist topics.
Help keep email overflow down. Make your posts short; clean out old text in any responses that you make.

If you want to join a liberal political discussion, see [email-masked]

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[email-masked] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athofsv/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Chris Lindstrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:25:16 -0000

I guess I AM in a hurry to hear him in and hadBrian -- that's 
tommorrow, Wednesday, not today (unless you read this tommorrow, on 
Wednesday ...) 

:)

Chris Lindstrom

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjtSRD/3MnJAA/i1hLAA/OzVolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->