Subject: [pafree] OFFER: Magazines (including Large Print), Floor Lamp, Flower Pots (Belmont)

From: "flchen1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:26:10 -0000

Hi,

We have the following available:

1.  PC World magazine--June 2003 through April 2004, minus February
2004 issue. Topics include Troubleshooting Guide, Digital Photo Guide,
Windows Tweaks, Online Music, Wi-Fi Networks, Best New Hardware, Big
Screens, Freebies, LCD Monitors, Beating the High Cost of Printer Ink,
PC Security Tips, etc.

2.  Brass floor lamp, without shade.  Approximately 5 feet tall, with
a glass "table" about halfway up.

3.  Several flower pots--the largest is a metal one, approximately one
foot in diameter, 6" high or so. One 6" black plastic pot, one 6"
plastic (clay look?) pot, one small shallow yellow metal pot (more
decorative?)

4.  Large-Print Guideposts magazine--December 2003 through December
2004, minus April and September 2004.

Please let us know what you are interested in, and when you may be
able to pick up.

Thanks!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/