Subject: [pafree] offered: Pine Coffee table and two end tables...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 02:29:45 EST

The set offered is very similar to this one (with the exception that the  
table tops don't have the decorative grooves):
 
_http://www.kelleyfurniture.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4735_ 
(http://www.kelleyfurniture.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4735) 
 
except of course, the articles we are offering are beat up and need  
refinishing (or at least a good cleaning).  
 
Manufactured by Lane.  Items are solid pine:

Dimensions:  Coffee Table (one available) 25 x 50 x18  (h) inches
End Tables 23 x 27 X 23 (h) inches
 
Please write to claim. Preference will be given to someone who will tell us  
up front when they'll pick it up, who will take it all and who will pick it  
up by the end of the day on Sunday.  
 
Thanks.  Hope everyone has a great  weekend....

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/