Subject: [pafree] OFFERED AGAIN: ROLODEX

From: "Sarah Longstreth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:40:53 -0700

Maybe 4 inches by 6 inches.  Contains approximately 100 cards or so.

Pick-up in Palo Alto off California Avenue, nights after 7:30 p.m.

Please do not respond unless you're certain you won't flake on me.

And apologies to those who previously responded to express interest in taking the rolodex. I thought I had someone lined up, but it turns out I deleted your e-mail addresses too soon.

Thanks,
Sarah

Sarah Longstreth
[email-masked]
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/