Subject: [Immortality_Club_40271] Hon Kong 1m shares

From: "chrisclub" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:49:32 -0000

Subsequently, on April 22, 2005, the Company entered into a Common 
Stock Purchase Agreement with certain investors in connection with 
the offering of (i) an aggregate of 740,741 shares of Common Stock 
(the "Shares"), (ii) warrants to purchase an aggregate of 370,370 
additional shares of Common Stock (the "Warrants"), and (iii) the 
shares of Common Stock to be issued upon exercise of the Warrants 
("the Offering"), all of which are being issued pursuant to the 
Registration Statement. The Shares were sold at a price of $5.40 per 
share. The Company received proceeds from the sale of the Shares and 
Warrants equal to approximately $4,000,000, less the Company's 
expenses relating to the sale, which are estimated to be $25,000. The 
Company arranged the financing directly with the investors and the 
proceeds will be used primarily for general working capital purposes, 
including to fund Geron's financial commitment to TA Therapeutics, 
Ltd. On April 22, 2005, the Company completed the Offering. 

The Company issued Warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 370,370 
shares of Common Stock, which are exercisable from time to time at a 
price of $7.95 per share during the period from April 22, 2005 until 
April 22, 2010. The Company will receive additional proceeds of 
approximately $2.9 million upon the full exercise of the Warrants. 

A lock-up agreement between the Company and the investors limits the 
sale or other disposition of the Shares, the Warrants and the shares 
of Common Stock underlying the Warrants. The lock-up agreement begins 
on April 22, 2005 and ends April 22, 2007. 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/iOEolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Immortality_Club_40271/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/