Subject: Rent.com is now an eBay company!

From: Rent.com <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:43:10 -0800 (PST)

Both Rent.com and eBay have always been dedicated to developing
innovative products and services that bring people together. As part of
the eBay community, we're looking forward to doing even more for you.

We're adding lots of new listings for apartments, houses, condos and
townhouses every day. And don't forget: When you let us know that you
found your new place on Rent.com, we'll send you $100! Start your
search now:
http://www.rent.com/enter/account/?login=1aca497aef4fe334&emailclass_id=228803170&email_id=463755428

We also recently launched a free roommate search that is very popular.
Thousands of members are posting photos and detailed profiles and
getting to know other roommates through our message center. If you
haven't checked it out yet, take a look:
http://www.rent.com/enter/account/?login=1aca497aef4fe334&emailclass_id=228803170&email_id=463755428

Sincerely,
The Rent.com Team

This email was sent to [email-masked]. If you'd rather not receive
future email of this sort from Rent.com, please update your email
preferences at:

http://www.rent.com/enter/account/preferences/?login=1aca497aef4fe334&emailclass_id=228803170&email_id=463755428

Rent.com is a Viva Group, Inc. Company and fully licensed real estate
broker.
Rent.com - 2701 Ocean Park Blvd., Suite 140 - Santa Monica, CA 90405
Please note: This email may contain advertisements.

EMAILID-463755428-228803170