Subject: [pafree] Wanted: Travel Luggage (Large Size)

From: "T D Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:10:03 -0000

Hi,
I am looking for travel bags (wit wheels preferably) for out of 
country travel. Would be great help as my parents are travelling and 
will not need luggage often, So I dont want to spend money to buy new.

Thanks,

Tina Dave

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/