Subject: [pafree] Offered: Bed bolster pillows:

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 23:31:39 -0500

Two pillows suitable to be bolsters for queen bed.
Two foam pillows suitable to be bolsters for king sized bed.
 
All need to be covered.
 
E-mail to claim.  Preference given to those who can come soon to pick them up.
 
Jayne

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/