Subject: [AthofSV] AA Media: Kagin on AIR AMERICA Monday, 4/11 -- court stripping, more

From: "cgastbook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 23:08:04 -0000

American Atheists Media Alert

EDWIN KAGIN SLATED FOR AIR AMERICA
THIS MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2005 

            Edwin Kagin, attorney, Camp Quest founder and Kentucky 
State Director for American Atheists is scheduled to be a guest 
on "Air America" national radio on the program "Morning Sedition," at 
either 6:30 am. or 7:30 am. Monday, April 11, 2005. The topic for 
discussion is to be the stated belief of the guest that certain 
current attempts to strip the American judiciary of its 
constitutional powers constitute acts of treason. Due to recent 
vacillations in being invited to be on radio shows and then being 
uninvited moments before the show, this information is offered only 
as the best presently available information. .

Who:    Kentucky State Director for American Atheists, Edwin Kagin

What:   Radio engagement on "Air America"

When:   Monday, April 11th, 6:30 or 7:30 am (check the web site for 
local times)

Where:  http://www.airamericaradio.com/

(AMERICAN ATHEISTS is a nationwide movement that defends civil rights 
for Atheists; works for the total separation of church and state; and 
addresses issues of First Amendment public policy.)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0Z9NuA/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/OzVolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Date not known  - Upcoming DEMONSTRATION on Church/State separation
Wed. 4/13, 7:30 - South Park episode "The Passion of the Jew"
  + birthday party for Thomas Jefferson and Madalyn Murray O'Hair
  + reports on the Atheist conventions
Sat. 4/16, 2:00 - "Ethicology: Proposing a New Science of Moral Imperatives"
   by Richard Carrier, in Berkeley
Wed. 4/27, 7:30 - Objectivism. Cult of Ayn Rand?
Thu. 5/5, 11:15 - PROTEST of the National Day of Prayer, at SJ City Hall

Everyone is welcome at our meetings.

Subscribe to Atheist News Service -
email [email-masked] with: name, address & phone #

If you're not worried, you're not paying attention.

ASV Library at meetings: bring books & magazines; get books and magazines.
See our website http://www.godlessgeeks.com

Keep the msgs to Atheist topics.
Help keep email overflow down. Make your posts short; clean out old text in any responses that you make.

If you want to join a liberal political discussion, see [email-masked]

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[email-masked] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athofsv/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/