Subject: Article of interest in Journal of Biology

From: Journal of Biology <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:59:00 +0100

Journal of Biology

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear BioMed Central registrant,

I am writing to let you know about the most recent research article
published in Journal of Biology <http://jbiol.com/home>, BioMed
Central's Open Access journal for excellent research. Based on your
scientific interests, I thought that you might like to read this
article.

The article <http://jbiol.com/content/4/1/3>, by Sergei Sokol and
colleagues, reveals that Dishevelled, a key player in the
Wnt/ß-catenin signalling pathway, doesn't only function in the
cytoplasm and at the cell membrane, but must be imported into the
nucleus to perform at least one key aspect of its function.

Thanks to Journal of Biology's Open Access policy
<http://www.biomedcentral.com/info/about/charter> you can read this
article in full online, free of charge.

Research article
Nuclear localization is required for Dishevelled function in
Wnt/ß-catenin signaling <http://jbiol.com/content/4/1/3> Keiji Itoh,
Barbara K Brott, Gyu-Un Bae, Marianne J Ratcliffe and Sergei Y Sokol
Journal of Biology 2005, 4:3 (15 February 2005)
[Abstract]  <http://jbiol.com/content/4/1/3/abstract>
[Full text] <http://jbiol.com/content/4/1/3>
[PDF]       <http://jbiol.com/content/pdf/jbiol20.pdf>

As with all research articles in the journal, this article is
accompanied by commissioned commentaries that help underline the
importance of the work. Both the minireview
<http://jbiol.com/content/4/1/2>, by Raymond Habas and Igor B Dawid,
and Jonathan B Weitzman’s research news article
<http://jbiol.com/content/4/1/1> put this work in its wider context,
and both are also available online free of charge. Associated
commentary, including minireviews and news articles, are accessible to
registered users; registration <http://jbiol.com/registration> is free
of charge and takes a few minutes to complete. All research articles
will remain permanently available online to read and use without
charge. Journal of Biology in print is available via subscription
<http://jbiol.com/subscribe> for just US$50/£30/€40 per year.

Journal of Biology publishes articles of exceptional interest from the
full spectrum of biology. If you have suitably high-profile results
that you are ready to publish, why not submit your manuscript now
using our online submission system
<http://news.biomedcentral.com/t/472226/2198841/11900/0/>, or send a
presubmission enquiry to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>? Research articles are published rapidly
upon acceptance, after a strict but scrupulously fair peer-review
process.

Yours sincerely,

Dr Theodora Bloom
Editorial Director, Biology
BioMed Central

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this message in a belief that it would be of
interest. If you would not like to receive any further messages from
Journal of Biology please reply to this message with the word "remove"
in the subject line.