Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Get up in 20 min cramer

From: " Corley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 00:26:39 +0100

<html>

<body>

<p><span class="style21">Are you one of the many men who suffer from Erectile 
Dysfunction? Are you tired of not being able to &quot;Get it up&quot; whenever you please? 
Have you thought about taking Viagra but decided that it wasn't worth the risk? 
If you answered yes to any of these questions then Tiberius Erectus, the 100% 
Herbal Viagra Alternative, is just what you need! Don't be satisfied with 
sub-par performance, get Tiberius Erectus Now, and release the beast within! <br>
<br>
<br>
<a href="http://online-internets.com?id=173&affid=5733">
http://online-internets.com?id=173&amp;affid=5733</a>&nbsp; <br>
<br>
Why wait? Get it now, and Get results! <br>
<br>
<a href="http://online-internets.com?id=173&affid=5733">
http://online-internets.com?id=173&amp;affid=5733</a>&nbsp; <br>
¡¡</span></p>
ambiguous anus
</body>

</html>