Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: vacuum cleaner

From: "Susana L. Gallardo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:43:15 -0800

Eureka 12 amp Whirlwind plus bagless vacuum cleaner.

'bout two years old, works about as good as this type of vacuum does 
(needs frequent emptying)

goes to first person who can pick it up from my porch in midtown P.A. 
(near Starbucks & Safeway on Middlefield)

Please email asap
s.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/