Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: 2 partial rolls of old wallpaper

From: "Lisa Penninger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 20:28:36 -0000

The wallpaper is at least 10-15 years old, maybe more.  The back of 
the paper is yellowed, and the ends of both rolls are crushed, so it's 
not really useful as wallpaper anymore, but would be great for kids to 
draw on, or for drafting patterns, or what have you.  They are not 
full rolls, but there are quite a few yards left on each.

Pickup in Barron Park area of Palo Alto, near Charleston/Arastradero & 
El Camino.

Lisa

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/