Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFERED: Computer books

From: "Mike Hacker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:51:15 -0000

They're somewhat vintage, but someone may find them useful.

The Web Page Design Cookbook
The Complete Guide to Windows 95
Mac and Power Mac Secrets (3rd Edition)

Located off of Fremont Ave. near Highway 85.

- Mike -

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/