Subject: [AthofSV] More info, Darwin Day Party 2:00 Sat, Feb 12

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:31:39 EST

Mama Mia!
     Some people couldn't view our "Darwin  Day Party" poster e-mailed 
earlier.  The full poster is now at _www.sfatheists.com_ 
(http://www.sfatheists.com/) .
     The fun starts at 2:00 PM on Saturday, Feb  12, at Buca di Beppo, 855 
Howard, near 5th street and Moscone Center, about  2 blocks south of Powell 
Street BART/MUNI station.  Here's a picture: 
_www.bucadibeppo.com/loc_details.asp?ID=0502_ (http://www.bucadibeppo.com/loc_details.asp?ID=0502) 
     This wild and wacky Italian restaurant has  family-style shared-order 
food at low prices.  See the Pope  and a photo of someone giving him the finger, 
plus pics of Tony  Bennett, Frank Sinatra, Gina Lolabrigida, and more famous 
Italians.
     The party will include a crazy game and  a real debate.  Charles Darwin 
will be portrayed by famous real  scientist David Seaborg, debating a 
creationist portrayed by infamous  real Atheist David Fitzgerald.
     Please join us for refreshments and fun.
     (You may decide to stay for dinner and eat more  Italian food!)
Jim Heldberg
Coordinator, SF Atheists