Subject: David, you have 3 new members from Upper Arlington High School and 3 NEW Connections

From: Classmates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:52:07 -0800 (PST)

____________________________________________________________

                  Classmates Connections(R)
____________________________________________________________

Does your profile need a makeover, David?

Then get ready ... because March has given us makeover 
madness--and we're revealing all of our secrets to help you 
create the perfect profile. See a before-and-after example 
to get tips to write a great bio, find out how you can share 
vital stats in seconds, and most importantly, discover your 
most effective move to let friends know it's really you!
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_OPEN_ALL/CM3547

2 people have already visited your profile. Take a few 
simple steps to attract even more!
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_OPEN_ALL/CM01

                ___________________________
 
                         New Photos
                ___________________________
                
Ask friends to post their photos by clicking on the camera icon inside any
member profile.

Upper Arlington High School
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_PHOTO_TST/CM3303/3482/1958/1962

                ___________________________

                      Your Connections
                ___________________________

Upper Arlington High School (1958 - 1962)
3 new members
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_LIST_7DAY/CM3207/3482/1958/1962

Add your workplaces to your profile now!
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_LIST_7DAY/AW415
                ___________________________
                
David, who's waiting to hear from you?

Become a Gold member and reconnect!
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_URBOX_7DAY/PR671
                ___________________________
 
                       Sponsor Offer
                ___________________________
                
Luxury Bedding Sale, Save up to 75%! Overstock.com Your 
Online Outlet(TM), Click Here.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_EXTAD_ALL/OS1
                ____________________________
 
                 Exchange Notes with Friends
                ____________________________

Don't just think about the good old days. Join your friends 
on the Upper Arlington High Scho... message board 
to relive memories, get info about upcoming reunions, read 
about travel plans, and more!
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_PROMO_BASIC/CM09

Then upgrade to Gold to post your own messages.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_PROMO_BASIC/PR673
                ____________________________
 
                  People Are Talking About
                ____________________________

The Luck O' the Irish

>From green beer and pinches to shamrocks and kisses ... 
on St. Patrick's Day, everybody's Irish!

Join our featured message boards to see what people say 
about the day:

Holiday Fun:
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_INTAD_BASIC/CM755

Arts & Crafts:
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_INTAD_BASIC/CM3548

Beer & Wine:
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_INTAD_BASIC/CM3549

Happy Hour:
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_INTAD_BASIC/CM1337
 
Or upgrade to Gold and create a private group with invited 
friends only!
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_INTAD_BASIC/CM1773
                ___________________________
 
               Profile Makeover Tip Revealed
                ___________________________

Complete your Q&A! It's the simplest way to share what's 
new with you, what you've done, and how you feel about life 
today. Answer easy multiple-choice questions about career, 
love, family, and more. Then click Submit to let profile 
visitors learn about you--and find inspiration to get in 
touch!

Fill out your Q&A now.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_CLOSE_ALL/CM3473

Sincerely,

Wendy Dickerman
Senior Director of Member Care
____________________________________________________________

Having trouble accessing Classmates.com? We can help! Get 
technical support now.
https://secure.classmates.com/static/kazaa.tf

You have received this email through Classmates' 
subscription-based email services according to your email 
preferences.  

To unsubscribe, click below.
http://www.classmates.com/cmo/subscriptions.jsp?rid=91EC9684890D2EFFA490033037A304E4&operation=unsubscribe&subscriptionName=Classmates+Connections&reg&subscriptionId=100012

Update your email address, click below.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_FOOT_ALL/CM3275

Manage your email subscriptions, click below.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC031405_A_FOOT_ALL/CM3275

If you need help or have a question, please visit our 
online Help area.
http://www.classmates.com/go/n/CC031405_A_FOOT_ALL/CM196

Classmates and third-party advertisers are not affiliated 
and each advertising party assumes sole responsibility for 
its respective programs, trademarks, products, and services.

Classmates Connections, Classmates.com and Classmates are 
registered trademarks of Classmates Online, Inc. 
2001 Lind Ave SW, Renton, WA 98055 

Privacy Policy
http://www.classmates.com/go/n/CC031405_A_FOOT_ALL/CM51

Terms of Service
http://www.classmates.com/go/n/CC031405_A_FOOT_ALL/CM3146

If you did not register at Classmates.com under 
[email-masked] and feel you have received this 
message in error, please click below and remove this 
registration.
http://www.classmates.com/cmo/removeme.jsp?rid=91EC9684890D2EFFA490033037A304E4