Subject: [pafree] SPOKEN FOR:2 PC computer mice and camera-like thing for PC

From: "Sandy Caldwell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 10:04:56 -0700

Hi,

If this changes, I'll re-post.

Thanks for your interest.

Warmly,

Sandy
650.261.9171

May 7 - Meet BABI Open House (Bay Area Birth Information): 
http://www.bayareabirthinfo.org/currentMEETBABI.html 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/