Subject: [pafree] OFFER double keyboard electric organ

From: "janetperlee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 03:51:31 -0000

Must immediatly find a new home for a Lowery electric organ with full 
pedal attachment.  It is a Promenade Model and includes a Genie 
(drums, chords, etc.).  It needs some repair due to static.  Has a 
beautiful walnut finish with matching bench.  

Located near San Antonio Road and El Camino in Mtn. View.  

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/