Subject: RE: [Catalina22] Thank you

From: "Ashley, Miles H, WCS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:00:32 -0600

Chip,

I'm trying to get the Dragonass launched early this season so as soon as
I pull her forward on the hard, I'll get those shots of the kick-up
rudder lifter.  I've already gotten the narrative mostly created, so
I'll take new photos with the text in mind.  I also have a write-up for
how to make great split shroud rollers that solves many problems
including the security of the lower toggle studs.  I need to retake the
photos for this write up also.  Thanks for the critique.

Captain  Miles  Ashley
Hull # 940 - Swing Keel
'72   C-22    Dragonass   
Chincoteague Island, VA

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Chip Ford
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 8:46 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Catalina22] Thank you

  Thank you Cap'n Miles Ashley for your contribution
  to help support this discussion list: it was received
  today and I've added you to the growing list of "List
  Sponsors" at:
  http://www.chipford.com/contribs.htm#sponsors.

  BTW, Did you get to take those new photos yet of your
  rudder-lifter you were going to send me for the Chip
  Ahoy website (along with the how-to text)?

  Chip Ford --
  Marblehead, Mass.
  781-639-9709
  1974 Catalina 22 Swing Keel #3282 - "Chip Ahoy"
  Chip Ahoy website:  www.chipford.com
  http://www.chipford.com/list_members.htm#Chip_Ford

------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------
For information on unsubscribing or contacting the list owner, go to:
www.chipford.com/list_instructs.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For information on unsubscribing or contacting the list owner, go to:
www.chipford.com/list_instructs.htm