Subject: TurboTax Pay My Taxes Sweepstakes--enter today!

From: "Pay My Taxes Sweepstakes"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:29:10 -0500 (EST)

Dear David Harris,

Thank you for your recent interest in the TurboTax(R) Pay My Taxes 
Sweepstakes. Your chance to win is just a few clicks away! Enter Now. 
Go to, http://info.turbotax.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/eXz30MSv8F0GFb0XAs0Ax

One Grand Prize winner will receive a check equal to either triple 
their federal personal income tax refund or triple their federal 
personal income tax due as shown on their filed tax return for the 
2004 tax year (up to $5,000).

Also, fifty second-place winners will receive a Panasonic(R) 
Progressive Scan DVD Recorder (valued at $350.00*)! Record your own
DVDs and create original DVD-Video on DVD-R or DVD-RAM media.   

Don't miss your chance to win! Enter the Pay My TurboTax Sweepstakes 
Now. Go to, http://info.turbotax.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/eXz30MSv8F0GFb0XAs0Ax

The TurboTax Team

**********************************************************************

*Dollar value subject to change without notice.

More information on prize descriptions and official sweepstakes rules 
are available on our online entry form. We are contacting you because 
you indicated an interest in the TurboTax Pay My Taxes Sweepstakes. 
Please note: This is an automated e-mail and we cannot respond to any 
replies to this message. 

If you do not wish to enter the sweepstakes, please reply to this 
message with "remove" in the subject line.

Intuit Inc., Customer Communications, 2800 E. Commerce Center Place, 
Tucson, AZ 85706.

This e-mail was sent to the following address: [email-masked]

(C)2004 Intuit Inc. All rights reserved. Intuit, the Intuit logo,
TurboTax are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. 
in the United States and other countries. Other parties' trademarks or 
service marks are the property of their respective owners.