Subject: [pafree] WANTED: Crock Pot slow cooker

From: "jacklibog" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 23:21:15 -0000

We never got one for our wedding and thus never experienced the
supposed joy of slow cooking.

If you have one that you don't use we certainly could use if to serve
our busy family .

Thanks

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/