Subject: RE: [Catalina22]Off topic- home remedies

From: "Jim Holliday" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:10:58 -0500

Thought you might enjoy these.
 
1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic! Simply pour a cup of
boiling water down your throat and  presto!       The blockage will be
almost instantly removed. 

 2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting
someone else to hold them while you chop away. 

 3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by
simply using the sink. 

 4. For high blood pressure sufferers: just cut yourself and bleed for a
few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. 

 5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you
from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze
button. 

 6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you
will be afraid to cough. 

 7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you will
forget about the toothache. 

 8. You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and
should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

	Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

	Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.

	If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another
chance.

	And finally, be really nice to your family and friends, you
never know when you might need them to empty your bedpan.

	Jim Holliday
	74 Cat 22, swing keel, #3436
	"Gandalf"
	NE Oklahoma