Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] Offer: 3 large 3 ring binders and 2 expansion a-z files

From: "kantordouglas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:07:05 -0000

Anyone organizing?

we  have  3 of those large 3-4" 3 ring binders and 2 expansion file folders that hold 
Alphabetic papers.

There is also some of the covers for data output.

Let me know if you want them... would love to give them to someone who would use them.

Pick up at our office in Cupertino: 408-446-4400 m-f 9-5

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/