Subject: UUCPA announce: Caring Network 2

From: Sara Newcomb <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:13:38 -0800

ED VAIL says his wife is going to have their first child in September.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

FREDERICK SHAUL got a call from a classmate from Germany who called from San
Francisco.  They will meet after many years apart.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

VERONIKA AGRANOV-DAFOE reports daughter Miranda got well in enough time to
make dress rehearsal and perform a Tiger Lily in Peter Pan and did a great
job.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

There was a call to the church office today from a grandmother whose
granddaughter, REIGN MARIE MONELI, a one year old, is in a Long Beach
hospital with an abscess in her abdomen.  Her mother, is a UU.  She wished
for all our good thoughts for this child.  They have not exactly pinpointed
the problem yet.

--
The announce list is only for announcements about the UUCPA. Discussion
and Q&A of church business should be sent to "[email-masked]".
To remove yourself from announce, send the following message to
"[email-masked]"

unsubscribe announce
end