Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] RE: ADAM MORRIS

From: "Barnard Marissa Esq" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 09:40:24 +0100

CONFIDENTIAL 

BARNARD MARISSA ESQ. 
ATTORNEYS AT LAW 
192 VISAGIE ST, 
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA 
PHONE: +27-73-335-0317 
Email: [email-masked]

DATE: 29/04/2005 
Dear Sir/Madam, 

I would like to firstly send to you the best wishes of good 
health and success in your pursuits particularly through my 
proposal as contained in this letter. 

I was privileged to capture your name from the Internet. 
My name is Mr.Barnard Marissa, a legal practitioner and the 
personal Attorney to late Mr.Adam Morris, a national of 
your country who died along with his wife and his Two sons 
in a ghastly motor accident along the express way, over 3 
years now (August 13, 1999).All the occupants in the 
vehicle lost their lives. 

I am convinced that it was by the grace of God that made me
to 
locate you. 

my client was a successful and am accomplished family man, 
who made enough fortune before his untimely death. Since 
then I had made several inquiries through your Embassy to 
locate any of my clients extended relative but this 
exercise has proved unsuccessful. After several 
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives
through the 
Internet, to locate any member of his family not much
progress was recorded. 

My late client was an influential wealthy businessman, an 
oil magnet here in South Africa and he left behind a deposit
of Twelve Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States 
Dollar ($12,200,000.00USD) in his domiciliary bank account
in a 
commercial bank here in South Africa. After the death of my 
client his bankers contacted me, as his Attorney to provide 
his next of kin who should inherit his fortune. 

The board of directors of his bank adopted a resolution and 
I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment 
of this money within 28 working days or forfeit the money 
to the bank as an abandoned property.The bankers had 
planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of 1996 to 
confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period 
given to me. 
Despairing at the point of exhaustiveness, fortunately, I 
came across your name, to my utmost amazement , you are 
nationals of the same country. 
Convinced that you may be linked with my late client or 
that you might provide clue to my search, I Therefore, 
decided to contact you with these facts before me because 
of the situation now . 

By virtue of my closeness to the deceased and his immediate 
family, I am very much aware of my client financial 
standing and the bank account he operates. I have reasoned 
very professionally and I feel it will be legally proper to 
present you as the next of kin of my deceased client,so 
that you can be paid the funds left in his bank account, 
hence I contacted you. 

I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to 
the Deceased since you are at an advantage as nationals from
the same country, so that the proceeds of this Bank Account 
valued at $12.2 Million Dollars can be paid to you. we 
shall both share the funds. 55% to me and 40% to you, 
while 5% should be for Expenses or Tax as your Government 
may require, I shall assemble all the necessary Legal 
Documents that will be used to back up our claim . 

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see 
this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed 
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from 
any breach of law. I am looking forward to doing this 
transaction with you and I solicit for your utmost 
confidentiality in this transaction. 

I will bring you into a more detailed picture of this 
transaction when I hear from you.Please get in touch through
my alternative email box: ([email-masked]) or call
me on +27-73-335-0317.

Best Regards 

Barnard Marissa (Esq)