Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFERED: lots of different items

From: Infinite <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 21:12:07 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Free Stuff – Pickup in Redwood City or I can ship:

1.	The game of scattergories – refill #1
2.	Large box of The “brisk” tea Lipton tea bags
3.	Bag with Dixie PerfecTouch To go! Cups
4.	2 containers of 3oz Max strength Flexall
5.	4 packet samples of 800mg skelaxin
6.	1fl oz The Healing Garden Lavendertherapy relaxation cologne spray
7.	5 different sea creature bath beads
8.	8.4fl oz Bare Essentials exfoliating body scrub – sweet pea
9.	Cocktail Party Strawberry Daiquiri sugar scrub
10.	1.25 oz of Bellagio Holiday spice gourmet hot cocoa
11.	Unopened bottle of Sublingual b-12 microlozenges 500 mcg, 100
12.	Mostly full bottle of Puritan’s Pride delicious chewable C-500mg w/rose hips
13.	Mostly full bottle of Bee-alive Feel Good Formula Queen’s Capsules

contact me personally with what you want and I'll give you my address. Items will be placed in bags for you, with your name on the bag. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE A BAG THAT DOES NOT HAVE YOUR NAME ON IT!! I've had problems in the past with stuff disappearing off of my front porch. Thank you!

Whitney

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/