Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: Geranium cuttings -- deep pink/coral

From: Regina Kelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:51:02 -0800

Spring pruning means I'll have a bunch of cuttings this weekend. Cuttings
will be about 5-13 inches long.

These plants propagate very easily and grow quickly, with lots of green
leaves and profuse flowering. They will need water until they get
established. After that, they are less water-dependent (as long as they are
in the ground) though they look better with some watering in the summer.
Pinching off the tops will result in a bushier plant. These can get leggy if
you don't.

To root them, you just make a clean cut on the bottom, pull off leaves from
about 4-5 inches, and stick in moist soil. To quicken the process, dip in a
little Rootone (about $3 at HomeDepot or most garden supply stores).

I can also make available some buddleia (purple) cuttings. Also called
"butterfly bush," these grow quickly, too, to about 10' and produce
cone-shaped flowers that attract butterflies and hummingbirds.

You can see what either plant looks like by doing a Google search for
images. 

If you say you want them, please don't flake. That is very tiresome. :-)

Thanks,
Gina
42nd and Alameda de las Pulgas, San Mateo (near Belmont, 92nd, 101 and 280)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/