Subject: [pafree] WANTED: Loan of an outdoor wireless mini-cam - for Blue Jay nest

From: Regina Kelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:43:18 -0800

This sounds pretty strange, but the Blue Jays that we keep in peanuts
year-round have again set up nest in our pittosporum.

We can monitor the progress from our window, but my husband the techie
thinks it would be cool to set up a mini-cam.

That item isn't in the budget now -- we've got a growing BJ family to feed!
-- but if you have one  that you couldn't mind loaning to us for about 4-6
weeks.....

I guess the idea is to then hook it up to a website, which we would do and
provide the link to all.

Thanks,
Gina

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/