Subject: UUCPA announce: Reminder: Sunday April 17 is last chance to sign up for Seder dinner!

From: Susan Plass <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:31:26 -0700

Passover Seder Dinner

Saturday, April 23, 2005, Main Hall
5:30 p.m. to about 9 p.m.

Seder is the traditional Passover dinner celebrating freedom and
thanksgiving.  Special foods are prepared and the dinner is eaten
as part of a ritual telling the story of the deliverance of the Hebrew
people from slavery in Egypt.  Each family is asked to help with the
work of the dinner, to bring food to share, and to contribute to the
cost of ritual foods.

Look for the Seder sign up table on the Patio after both services on
Sunday April 17.  Advance reservations are required!

Questions about the event?  Ask Susan Plass or Amy Zucker.

--
The announce list is only for announcements about the UUCPA. Discussion
and Q&A of church business should be sent to "[email-masked]".
To remove yourself from announce, send the following message to
"[email-masked]"

unsubscribe announce
end