Subject: [AthofSV] AA Media: Silverman TONIGHT on internet, Lars Larson Show

From: "cgastbook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 22:34:02 -0000

American Atheists Media Alert
Monday, April 4, 2005(AMERICAN ATHEISTS is a nationwide movement that 
defends civil rights for Atheists; works for the total separation of 
church and state; and addresses issues of First Amendment public 
policy.)

   SILVERMAN TONIGHT (MONDAY, APRIL 4) NATIONWIDE ON INTERNET, 
          LARS LARSON RADIO SHOW -- 8:00 PM ET: POPE AND MORE

Dave Silverman, Communications Director for American Atheists will be 
the guest tonight (Monday, April 4, 2005) on the nationally 
syndicated Lars Larson radio program.  Tune in beginning at 8:00 PM 
ET.  The program will also be streamed live on the internet.

Mr. Silverman will be discussing the media hoopla over the pope's 
death, including an order by President Bush that US flags be lowered 
to half staff to commemorate the life of John Paul II.  Dave, Lars 
and listeners will likely be locking horns over this controversial 
issue!  The call-in number is 1-866-509-LARS.

WHO & WHAT: Dave Silverman, Communications Director for American 
Atheists on the Lars Larson radio program and the internet (visit 
http://www.larslarson.com )

WHEN: Tonight, Monday April 4, 2005 beginning at 8:00 PM ET

WHERE: Hundreds of stations around the country, internet at 
http://www.larslarson.com

MORE INFO: http://www.larslarson.com (includes link to streaming, 
list of stations, more)

(AMERICAN ATHEISTS is a nationwide movement that defends civil rights 
for Atheists; works for the total separation of church and state; and 
addresses issues of First Amendment public policy.)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0Z9NuA/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/OzVolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Date not known  - Upcoming DEMONSTRATION on Church/State separation
Wed. 4/13, 7:30 - South Park episode "The Passion of the Jew"
  + birthday party for Thomas Jefferson and Madalyn Murray O'Hair
  + reports on the Atheist conventions
Sat. 4/16, 2:00 - "Ethicology: Proposing a New Science of Moral Imperatives"
   by Richard Carrier, in Berkeley
Wed. 4/27, 7:30 - Objectivism. Cult of Ayn Rand?
Thu. 5/5, 11:15 - PROTEST of the National Day of Prayer, at SJ City Hall

Everyone is welcome at our meetings.

Subscribe to Atheist News Service -
email [email-masked] with: name, address & phone #

If you're not worried, you're not paying attention.

ASV Library at meetings: bring books & magazines; get books and magazines.
See our website http://www.godlessgeeks.com

Keep the msgs to Atheist topics.
Help keep email overflow down. Make your posts short; clean out old text in any responses that you make.

If you want to join a liberal political discussion, see [email-masked]

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[email-masked] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athofsv/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/