Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] "EarthLink Invoice #0213479692, Please Read"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:56:22 -0500 (EST)

Remit To:                                   Account Number:  2785911
                                                       Page:    1
   EarthLink Inc.                                Invoice Date:  03/06/05
   P.O. Box 530530                             Invoice Number:  213479692
   Atlanta, GA. 30353-0530

   Bill To:

   David Harris
   Medintrans
   455 Margarita Avenue
   Palo Alto, CA 94306-2827

________________________________________________________________________________

Date     Description                            Qty     Price        Amount
-------- ------------------------------------------ ------------ -------------
         Previous Balance                                                .00

         dharris234 (David Harris)                                   

03/06/05 Mar 6-Apr 5:Internet Access           1.00      17.95         17.95
03/06/05 Mar 6-Apr 5:DSL Telecom Svc           1.00      22.00         22.00

03/06/05 USF Fee Recovery                                                .67
                                                                 -------------
                                                    New Charges:       40.62
                                                                 -------------
                                                    Balance Due:       40.62
03/10/05 Paid by Mastercard                                            40.62CR
                                                                 -------------
                                          Remaining Balance Due:         .00
                                                                 =============

   Questions about this invoice?
   * http://www.earthlink.net/support/invoicefaq/ for common billing questions
   * http://support.earthlink.net/chat/ to trade secure, instant messages
     with a friendly Live Chat agent
   * Send email to [email-masked] or mail to above address
   Please remember: You have 30 days from the invoice date to dispute a charge

   Recent payment not reflected?  We may have sent this invoice before
   receiving it.  See up-to-date balance information, arrange a one-time
   payment, update billing information, change your service plan and more at:
   http://myaccount.earthlink.net/

   Refer a friend, get a free month of service (up to $100):
   http://www.earthlink.net/referrals/