Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFERED: Martha Stewart/Fine Gardening Mags

From: "karen_y94024" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 01:08:45 -0000

Martha Stewart magazines:  about 25, including the 10-yr anniv issue, and a "Weddings" 
issue.  Please take all.

Fine Gardening nagazines:  about a dozen (?) issues.  Please take all.

Some **great** reading!!  Mags are in good/really good condition.  Read and use in good 
health!

Please email me with:  which set you'd like (or both), and when you can pick up.  
Preference given to people who will really use the information in the mags.  Haha, just 
kidding, do whatever you want with them.....

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/