Subject: [pafree] Offered: U-Shaped Office Desk

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:50:20 EST

Nice office desk -- Modern style.  U Shaped, with three leaves:   Leaf one 
(center) 48" x 30" x30" (h).  Leaves two and three (60" x 24"  x30") Colors:  
woodtone laminate tops (light oak) and steel legs.   Also has desktop hutch for 
monitor and computer supplies. A couple of dinged  edges, but nothing to write 
home about.
 
You pick up.  Strong Preference given for someone who will pick up  today or 
tomorrow.  You will need a truck or at least an SUV for this  item.   
 
In Menlo Park, near the corner of Valparaiso and Alameda.
 
Jayne Lange
 
P.S.  Please be advised -- if you've committed to pick up an item in  the 
past, but didn't show, you're not going to be considered for this  item.  
(Especially if you insisted that I leave the other item out in front  of my house -- 
my teenage daughter just about died from  embarassment..................)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/