Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] Wanted: Chairs and a kitchen sideboard cabinet

From: "Steve" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:43:28 -0000

Hello to everyone,
I am working with a non profit after school program for K-thru-8th 
graders. We are searching for 20-25 full size student chairs and a 
kitchen sideboard cabinet(maybe someone is remodeling their kitchen 
and have a cabinet still in good shape?). We are always in need of a 
variety of supplys, paper, clay, binders, crayolas, computers and 
software, so all donations will certainly be considered. Thanks Free 
Cycle, you have been so much help. 
Steve

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/