Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] WANTED: summer clothes, sandals for 5-year-old boy

From: Kristina Pereyra <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 20:47:45 -0700 (PDT)

My son is 5 and a half and we're freecycling the
clothes he and his little brother have grown out of. 
I'm sure someone out there has a youngest boy with
outgrown clothes tucked away in the closet - if so I'd
be happy to give them a new home!

He is wearing 5T or boys 4/5 extra-small.  His shoe
size is 10 and a half now, but I think he'll be size
11 soon.

Thanks for Freecycling!

Yahoo! Mail
Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour:
http://tour.mail.yahoo.com/mailtour.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MCfFmA/SOnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/