Subject: [pafree] Free - Epson C60 Printer

From: "Craig B." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:10:56 -0000

This printer seems to work, though I have only been able to print 
with red ink - the other colors are empty.  My neighbor
left this behind when he left.  Entirely possible that nozzles are 
clogged - don't know.

This type of printer has cartridges that cost $50 for the set.  they 
have a chip in them to discourage refilling.  When the ink goes dry 
the chip trips, and you can't refill it.  

As I understand it, you can use a refill kit - buy a new set of 
cartridges to reset the unit each time with the chip, then remove the 
full (active chip) inks and replace with the refilled (dead chip) 
inks.  It fools the printer, and allows you to use refills.

Printer cable if you need.

Pick up at Stanford University.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/