Subject: [freecyclemp] Free Beta Trial of Peer to Peer VPN software

From: "Elizabeth Houck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:43:15 -0000

Hi,

This might fall out of the bounds of Free Cycle, but I thought you 
might want to know about a cool software a friend (who works for the 
company in Palo Alto turned me on to it) that is offering a free 
beta and free months of software for Beta users who end up 
subscribing.

I went to Mionet.com and was able to install and use the software to 
access all my files and folders on my work computer from my home 
computer (and to listen to my music files from my home computer at 
work)easily.  I do suggest reading the user manual but you don't 
have to to be able to use the program.  What's great about MioNet is 
that you can share you photo folders with friends and family without 
having to transfer, upload, or attach photos.  If you have a webcam 
you can also share it easily with anyone.  Check it out!

Elizabeth

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "lehgh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:05:20 -0800

I think this message does fall outside of freecycle.  I've deleted this message and you are on moderated status .  If anybody disagrees with me please send messages direct to me and not the group.

Thanks,
Laurel
[email-masked]

  Hi,

  This might fall out of the bounds of Free Cycle, but I thought you 
  might want to know about a cool software a friend that is offering a free 
  beta and free months of software for Beta users who end up 
  subscribing.

  Elizabeth

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links