Subject: [pafree] offered: Small size leather briefcase

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:06:12 EDT

This is a small size leather briefcase.  Smooth leather finish.   Ideal for 
holding backgammon board and pieces, etc.,,,,, or just a few papers  from 
work....

Near the corner of Valparaiso and Alameda in Menlo  Park,

If you would like this item, please write me and let me know when  you will  
come to pick it up.
Strong preference given to those who  will come to get it within 24 hours of  
writing.  I will place  item on my front porch.

If you have previously committed to pick up an  item from me but have flaked  
out, please don't bother  responding......

Jayne

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/