Subject: [pafree] Offered: Sears Circa 1985 AM/FM Stereo w/ Turntable

From: "Katrina E." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:18:28 -0800

Dual tape deck, receiver and turntable in one unit. Approx. 20" wide, 14" deep, 5 1/2 high. No turntable cover.

I believe it all works - no longer have vinyl to test the turntable.

Can't find the speakers, but they might turn up.

You dust it, its yours.

Pick up in Midtown, Palo Alto

Katrina
650-813-1413

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/