Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] TAKEN / SPOKEN FOR / GONE / BYE BYE/ NO MORE / STOP EMAILING ME PLEASE !!!: Brand New Speedstream DSL Modem

From: "Peter Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:21:52 -0700

TAKEN / SPOKEN FOR / GONE: Brand New Speedstream DSL Modem

Its gone - Ok everyone.

Pete.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/