Subject: Sun Net Talk: More Performance, Less Metal

From: "Sun Net Talk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:05:55 -0500

You are receiving this e-mail at [email-masked]
because you are a member of the Sun Inner Circle program. To update 
your communications preferences, please see the link at the bottom 
of this message. We respect your privacy and post our privacy policy 
prominently on our Web site: http://www.sun.com/privacy/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun Net Talk: Online Seminars for IT Professionals 

Let's Talk --> About Service Delivery Networks
More Performance, Less Metal

Dear David Harris,

Long gone are the days when your data center had a single big box 
delivering a single application. Data centers are more complex than 
ever, and getting the most out of what you have is more important 
than ever. Sun can help you streamline and simplify your data center, 
making it more efficient, reliable and secure, with a Service Delivery 
Network architecture.

In this Sun Net Talk On Demand, Sun Executive Vice President John 
Fowler and a panel of Sun experts will give you the lowdown on the 
SDN architecture and virtualization in your enterprise network. Learn 
how you can get more with less hardware.
https://see.sun.com/Apps/DCS/mcp?r=70043c0R3x41012000414Mq043c0R0mqTOQqTL$&eventid=731&classcode=SNTA-20050322

All viewers will receive access to a FREE research paper on SDN 
and the Sun Secure Application Switch, as well as performance-test 
results for the switch, and a FREE 'More Performance, Less Metal' 
workshop!

Still have questions after watching? Then register for the Sun Expert 
Exchange on May 18th. It's your chance to grill our experts in a live 
Q&A online forum.
https://see.sun.com/Apps/DCS/mcp?r=70043c0R3x41012000414Mn043c0R0mqTOQqTL$&=1

If you have any questions or feedback please send an e-mail to: 
[email-masked].

Thank you,
Sun Microsystems

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Service Delivery Networks: More Performance, Less Metal
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

View Net Talk Now
https://see.sun.com/Apps/DCS/mcp?r=70043c0R3x41012000414Mp043c0R0mqTOQqTL$&eventid=731&classcode=SNTA-20050322

NET TALK SPEAKERS
 * John Fowler
   Executive Vice President, Network Systems Group

 * Jim Baty
   CTO, Global Sales Organization

 * Josh Weiss
   Vice President, Network Systems Group

 * David Caplan
   Senior Group Product Manager, Network Systems Group

NET TALK AGENDA 
* Sun: The Network Computing Company
* Benefits of Virtualization
* Solaris Containers
* Service Delivery Network Architecture
* Next Steps

View now... 
https://see.sun.com/Apps/DCS/mcp?r=70043c0R3x41012000414Mo043c0R0mqTOQqTL$&eventid=731&classcode=SNTA-20050322

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ask Questions Later
https://see.sun.com/Apps/DCS/mcp?r=70043c0R3x41012000414Mm043c0R0mqTOQqTL$&=1

EXPERT EXCHANGE: May 18 at 10 a.m. PT

After watching the Net Talk, you can get all of your remaining questions 
answered at a Sun Expert Exchange on May 18th.  Sign up now for this 
hour of online Q&A with a panel of Sun's business and technical experts.
https://see.sun.com/Apps/DCS/mcp?r=70043c0R3x41012000414Ml043c0R0mqTOQqTL$&=1

Date: Wednesday, May 18th
Time: 10-11 a.m. PT/1-2 p.m. ET 

LIVE Q&A EXPERTS 

 * John Fowler
   CTO, Network Systems Group

 * Matt Rollender
   Senior Group Marketing Manager, Network Systems Group

 * Jason Carolan
   Chief Architect and Principal Engineer with Sun Client Solutions, CTO office

Sign up now...
https://see.sun.com/Apps/DCS/mcp?r=70043c0R3x41012000414Mk043c0R0mqTOQqTL$&=1

----------------------------------------
Sun Microsystems, 4150 Network Circle, USCA22-106, Santa Clara, 
CA 95054 U.S.A.

(c) 2005 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. For information 
on Sun's trademarks see: http://www.sun.com/suntrademarks

To update your Sun subscription preferences or unsubscribe to Sun 
news services, use this link: 
https://see.sun.com/Apps/DCS/mcp?r=70043c0R3x41012000414Mj043c0R0mqTOQqTL$&=1

-----------------
annmn:[743c0R043c0R3x410120000043c0R0mqTOQqTL$]