Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: Laser printer and Motorola pager

From: Jeanne Hsu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 09:15:31 -0700 (PDT)

Offered:
- Apple Laserwriter Select printer (works on PCs and Macs)
  It still works, but needs a new cartridge.
 
- Motorola Timeport 2 way Pager Model P930 (has a small thumb keyboard to send and receive email messages)
 
- QuickTake Battery Booster Pack (this used to connect to an Apple QuickTake 150 Digital camera - good if you like nostaglia)
 
Jeanne
(near 101 and Rengstorff, close to Rengstroff Costco)
[email-masked]

---------------------------------
Discover Yahoo!
 Get on-the-go sports scores, stock quotes, news & more. Check it out!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Dying to be thin?
Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore .
http://us.click.yahoo.com/FLQ_sC/gsnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/