Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: Speaker Wire (2 20ft rolls)

From: "Ed Miszkiewicz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:50:59 -0700

Offered are two rolls of speaker wire (20 ft each). They are essentially
black lamp cord and very suitable for a lower powered stereo system (up to
50W channel). There are no connectors on the ends, just bare copper.
 
Available for pickup near Charleston and El Camino in Palo Alto.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/