Subject: Rescheduling?

From: Ronnie Falcao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:53:01 -0800

Hi, David,

I have been in denial about the fact that I am signed up
for a lecture Saturday morning at 10 am.  This is appallingly
early for me, AND it means that it wouldn't work to haul
the books to Book Buyers that morning, since they don't
start taking incoming books until 10 am.

Would it be possible for you to come over tonight instead?
Your choice of time - I'd suggest 7 WITHOUT food, as I have
lots and lots to share, including soups and tasty vegetable
matter.

I have nothing scheduled for tomorrow, so it would be an
ideal day for me to do the Book Buyers thing, if that works
out for you.

Fingers crossed.

Love,
Ronnie

P.S. If tonight doesn't work, I could manage the books somehow
tomorrow, and would could still get together Fri. evening, even
though I'd have to be on my way quite early in the morning.

---

From: Ronnie Falcao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:43:10 -0800

Hi, Sweetie,

Responses are interspersed below.

At 08:46 PM 3/10/2005, you wrote:
>Ronnie Falcao wrote:
>I was in denial about an investment group meeting on Tuesday night, which I noticed late and decided to skip to be with you.  Much nicer, you.

I'm glad I compare favorably to an investment group meeting.

How often is this meeting?  Is there any way that we could
sort of settle on a couple of evenings that work kind of
reliably so that I can know which evenings are better for
me NOT to schedule appointments?  Would it be possible to
move Dr. Daley (sp?) to Monday?  My only regular Monday
commitment is the first Monday of the month radio checkin
for about 15 minutes at 8 pm.  You might actually enjoy this
from the sidelines, as it involves hardhats and walkie-talkies
and other gadgets, such as flashlights!  Then again, sometimes
Jo-Ann and I get a little crazy with our gadgets, and you might
prefer NOT to be around.  :-)

>We had a Darwin Day Board meeting at Bob's house from 4-5:30, and I had a Costco hot dog on my way back to work tonight.  And then some chili. I just saw your message.

Alas.  I did everything but call your cellphone, which I'm glad
I didn't do.

>I am committed to put roughly 200 pages (over a week's work) out on the Net and test them tonight, and then take the 70 pound CRT monitor home and get it into my RV before the box gets dewed to death.  So I don't see me joining you tonight, alas.
>
>How about Saturday night, if Book Buyers takes books Sunday morning.  Or maybe Friday late afternoon to Book Buyers, and then Friday evening meal together somewhere, before an EARLY bed time?
>
>Love to you,
>
>  - David
>
>>Love,
>>Ronnie
>PPS: That sounds like my late Friday afternoon plan, which would be good.

Unfortunately, Book Buyers has "Buy" days on Fri. and Sat. only,
and when they get loaded to the gills for the day, they stop taking
books.  So planning to bring ten boxes in the evening isn't really
a workable scheme.  Maybe I'll borrow Thea's or Jo-Ann's station
wagon tomorrow morning and haul as much as possible.  Then I could
use your help hauling the leftovers home again in the evening.
PLUS, I go to bed much earlier when you're here, so let's just
keep our plans for Friday at 7 WITHOUT food, as I'll still have
plenty left over.  Leftover books and leftover food; a winning
combination.   . . . well, not really, but it sounded good to
me when I thought the phrase.

See you tomorrow evening, then.

Love,
Ronnie