Subject: UUCPA announce: Caring Network Update

From: Sara Newcomb <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 16:59:41 -0700

A Senior this year, SOPHIE ALCORN was back at church for the first time this
year.  She came with Molly and some other Stanford girls.  It is nice to see
a group of Stanford students here nearly every Sunday.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

ILA says "DORIS LORENTS appreciates the choir even more tan I do, and she
expressed a wish to have the new choir members introduced once in a while
and I would like to see all their names published in the order of service
every few weeks."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

KARL SKOLD told us that the choir was very please with HENRY MOLLICONE, the
new choir director after their first rehearsal with him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

DORIS LORENTS thanked KATHY PARMENTIER and MAYO TSUZUKI for their work above
the call of duty in directing the choir during our time without a paid
director.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

JIM DELAHUNT says he and DUCKY are facing job and school choices---good
options buy in between is a hard place toy be.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

PHYLIS CASSEL wishes Terry Shievo had had the option for a dignity of death
that Pope John Paul ll had two days ago.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Please get your news to us by 8 a.m. Mondays and Fridays to Sara at
[email-masked] or Ila at [email-masked]

--
The announce list is only for announcements about the UUCPA. Discussion
and Q&A of church business should be sent to "[email-masked]".
To remove yourself from announce, send the following message to
"[email-masked]"

unsubscribe announce
end