Subject: [pafree] WANTED: (old) copy of Microsoft Project (PC)

From: "Olivia C. Williamson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 00:04:06 -0000

I have a friend who is starting a small home-based business, and would
like a copy of Microsoft Project to use for planning and scheduling.
If you still have the CD for an older version that you are no longer
using, she'd appreciate it!  Will pick up anywhere in the Palo Alto to
San Jose region. 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/