Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: INFORMATION PROCESSINGCARTRIDGE RIBBONS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:00:21 EST

Okidata Microline 293 & 294 T412 Matrix Black Nylon Medium #4018 caRTRIDGE 
RIBBON.

3 of them, never used.

in No Palo Alto

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/