Subject: [pafree] OFFER: 6x8 area rug (black with tan designs)

From: "Chris Yeh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 17:44:49 -0000

We recently replaced the area rug in our living room with a larger 
model, which means it is now available to the first person who responds.

The rug was bought at Mervyn's about 18 months ago.  It is a sturdy 
black rug with abstract tan designs.  The rug is in good condition, but 
please note that we do have a dog, so people who have allergies may not 
want it.

The rug is located in Midtown.

Thanks,
Chris Yeh

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/OCfFmA/UOnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Chris Yeh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 19:42:07 -0000

This item has been claimed.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links