Subject: Your Personal Allergy Alert

From: "The pollen people at Pollen.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 06:45:11 -0500

Your Allergy Alert(TM)

For Mar 09, 2005:

-------------------------------
Be prepared for allergies today!  This is your Allergy Alert letting you
know that allergy conditions in your area have reached a medium to high
range.

------------------------------

Today's allergy levels for PALO ALTO, CA:
High (8 on a scale of 0-12)

Today's predominant pollen:
Cedar/Juniper, Alder and Poplar/Cottonwood.

-------------------------------
Did You Know: 
One study reported that direct costs for allergic rhinitis almost tripled
between 1987 and 1996. This was a jump from $1.23 billion to $3.4 billion.

-------------------------------

To add a new email address or delete your subscription to Allergy Alert,
please click here:

http://www.pollen.com/modify.asp?id=17531&em=[email-masked]

and click the subscribe or unsubscribe buttons.
To change your email address, simply write a new one in the space provided
on the MODIFY page, and "update".

-------------------------------

If you have friends who might enjoy this service, please feel free to
forward it to them.  If you have comments or suggestions, feel free to
email us at [email-masked].
Pollen.com - the pollen people.