Subject: [pafree] Offered: Pager

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:08:01 EDT

pager, with free paging service (says lifetime on the box....)

Near  the corner of Valparaiso and Alameda in Menlo Park,

If you would like  this item, please write me and let me know when you will  
come to pick  it up.
Strong preference given to those who will come to get it within 24  hours of  
writing.  I will place item on my front porch.

If  you have previously committed to pick up an item from me but have flaked  
 
out, please don't bother  responding......

Jayne

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/