Subject: David, see who's talking in the Upper Arlington High Scho... message boards at Classmates.com--and more

From: Classmates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 11:11:30 -0700 (PDT)

____________________________________________________________

                  Classmates Connections(R)
____________________________________________________________

Inquiring minds want to know what you've been up to!

Is your profile the best it can be? Use it to tell your 
story--where you've been and where you're going. It's free 
to add new photos, create announcements about your news 
(big or small), write your bios, and fill out your Q&As. 
Inquiring minds want to know what you've been up to
--you've had 2 visits so far! So beef up your profile 
and give 'em all the good stuff.  
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_M1A1/CM01

                ___________________________
 
                         New Photos
                ___________________________
                
Ask friends to post their photos by clicking on the camera icon inside any
member profile.

Upper Arlington High School
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_M2A2/CM3303/3482/1958/1962

                ___________________________
 
                      Your Connections
                ___________________________
                
New connections appear when people join your communities or update profiles.
For now, visit photo albums and message boards for your communities to see 
who's posting snapshots and notes.

Upper Arlington High Scho... (1958 - 1962)
 Photo Album - View now
 http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_M3ALT2/CM3307/3482

 Message Boards - View now
  Class Notes (Weddings, Births, etc.)
  Reunions & Get-Togethers
  Looking for Classmates
 http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_M3ALT2/CM3311/3482

 View all my communities
 http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_M3ALT2/CM09 

                ___________________________
                
David, try a Gold membership for free!

Get A 7-Day Free Trial!
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_R1B2/PR762
                ___________________________
 
                       Sponsor Offer
                ___________________________
                
NetZero Hispeed Internet Only $14.95 Per Month. Surf The 
Web Up To 5x Faster. Click Here To Sign Up Now.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_R2A1/NET6
                ____________________________

                  Start Spreading the News
                ____________________________
                
When journalist Donna Hanover's book My Boyfriend's Back 
hit the New York Times Best-Seller list, she posted an 
announcement to let people know. 
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_R3A1/CM3580

Your news matters too--you got married, had a new baby, got 
a new job--and posting an announcement is a quick and free 
way to share the news, however big or small.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_R3A1/CM3414
                ____________________________
 
                   Get the Guys Together
                ____________________________
                
Whether your game is red-hot or just getting started, it's 
time to take a load off, crack open a bottle, and see what 
they're saying on these featured message boards:

- Playoffs, best coaches, and stats in Basketball 
  http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_R4B2/CM3583

- Predictions, trades, and standings in Baseball
  http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_R4B2/CM3568

- Homebrews, pinot vs. merlot, and mead in Beer and Wine
  http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_R4B2/CM3584

- Creative leftovers, meatloaf recipes, and BBQ in Cooking
  http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_R4B2/CM3581

Or check out any of our other 75 message boards.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_R4B2/CM148
                ___________________________
 
                         Cartoon
                ___________________________

In the mood for a laugh? Check out our featured comic from 
the latest issue of Classmates Cartoon:

Ask a friend to scratch ..."
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_M4A1/CT679

Want to get a weekly dose of laughter, cartoons, and puzzles 
delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to Classmates 
Cartoon. (It's free!)
http://www.classmates.com/cmo/subscriptions.jsp?rid=91EC9684890D2EFFA490033037A304E4&operation=subscribe&subscriptionName=Classmates+Cartoon&subscriptionId=100003

Sincerely,

Wendy Dickerman
Vice President of Member Care
____________________________________________________________

Having trouble accessing Classmates.com? We can help! Get 
technical support now.
https://secure.classmates.com/static/kazaa.tf

You have received this email through Classmates' 
subscription-based email services according to your email 
preferences.  

To unsubscribe, click below.
http://www.classmates.com/cmo/subscriptions.jsp?rid=91EC9684890D2EFFA490033037A304E4&operation=unsubscribe&subscriptionName=Classmates+Connections&reg&subscriptionId=100012

Update your email address, click below.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_F1A1/CM3275

Manage your email subscriptions, click below.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC050205_A_F1A1/CM3275

If you need help or have a question, please visit our 
online Help area.
http://www.classmates.com/go/n/CC050205_A_F1A1/CM196

Classmates and third-party advertisers are not affiliated 
and each advertising party assumes sole responsibility for 
its respective programs, trademarks, products, and services.

Classmates Connections, Classmates.com and Classmates are 
registered trademarks of Classmates Online, Inc. 
2001 Lind Ave SW, Renton, WA 98055 

Privacy Policy
http://www.classmates.com/go/n/CC050205_A_F1A1/CM51

Terms of Service
http://www.classmates.com/go/n/CC050205_A_F1A1/CM3146

If you did not register at Classmates.com under 
[email-masked] and feel you have received this 
message in error, please click below and remove this 
registration.
http://www.classmates.com/cmo/removeme.jsp?rid=91EC9684890D2EFFA490033037A304E4