Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: CARD STOCK GLOSSY PAPER WITH PRINTING ON ONE SIDE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:25:35 EDT

This would be ideal for preschool or elementary students who need paper for 
drawing or whatever and don't care that the back side says, "CALIFORNIA 
COUNTIES DATA BASE...etc.

Paper is white and size is 81/2 x 11.

in No Palo Alto

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/