Subject: [pafree] WANTED: AC/DC adapter, 15V, 1.0amps

From: mahlethe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:22:53 -0800

I have a Mustek 1200III EP scanner, acquired through pa freecycle.  I
just discovered that there's no power cord - looked it up online and
they say this is what I need:  an ac/dc adapter, 15 volts and 1.0 amps. 
if anyone has anything like this, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks.
Marie

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/