Subject: [AthofSV] Re: Swapping wives

From: Mark Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:12:21 -0800

Since I'm off to Arkansas with a diamond ring this afternoon, 
I probably
shouldn't act too much in favor of wife-swapping.  I kinda 
like the one I'm
trying to purchase (via jewelry).  If the show's still on in 
a few years,
though, I may be in the market for a hot Christian girl from 
Houston, so
keep your eyes open.  And her Escalade-driving, John-Deere-
selling husband
might appreciate a young atheist girl such as my own.  And I 
found her in
Arkansas!!!

By the way, the show should move to HBO and the participants 
SHOULD sleep
with each other's mates on a Swap-Cam!  What atheist wouldn't 
pay $14/mo to
watch one atheist stud after another defile Christian women 
who just
finished mopping their atheist floors and laundering their 
atheist undies?!
And there's nothing like a hot atheist chick making a Ned 
Flanders sort of
feller rethink his whole philosophy of life, eh?

Mark 
Minister of Vice and Operations
San Mateo Atheists Recreation Team (SMART)
"Because beer is more fun than Jesus!"
[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjtSRD/3MnJAA/i1hLAA/OzVolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Wed. 3/9, 7:30 - What Really Happened on Nov 22, 1963?
Sat. 3/12, 9am-4:30pm - Americans United Activist Training
Wed. 3/23, 7:30 - Money: Red, Blue or Green?

Everyone is welcome at our meetings.

If you're not worried, you're not paying attention.

ASV Library at meetings: bring books & magazines; get books and magazines.
See our website http://www.godlessgeeks.com

Keep the msgs to Atheist topics.
Help keep email overflow down. Make your posts short; clean out old text in any responses that you make.

If you want to join a liberal political discussion, see [email-masked]

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[email-masked] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athofsv/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/