Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: MISC OFFICE SUPPLIES

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:10:05 EST

Stamp affixer to use with rolls of stamps that need to be moistened.

Sortkwik--to moisten your hands if you are flipping through papers, stamps, 
etc.

Ink Jet Cartridges (2) remanufactured (never used--we've had them for several 
yearsby Office Depot )D26. Item# 664-891 for HP 51626A Black.  Says works 
with DeskJet 310,320,400,500,500C, 500J, 505J, 510, 520, 540, 550C.  DeskWriter 
C, 510, 520,540,550C, 560C; Fax 200, 300, 310, 700, 750, 900, 950;  OfficeJet 
LX, 300, 330, 350

Lift off tapes for IBM Correcting Selectric II and Remington SR101 NS

Okidata Ribbons (3) for following Okidata printers:  320/321 and all 100 
Series  9-Pin Printers

Typewriter Ribbon  387   HY Correctable Black for Adler/ Facit/ Hermes/ IBM/ 
Olympia/ Reminton Royal/ Silver Reed

Ziplock plastic bags from office supply stores.  5" x 7"  and 7" x 10"

Special Delivery stamp  (you need an ink pad for it to work)

1 Pitney Bowes Ink Jet Cartridge for E700 Series Mailing Machines.  RED color

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/