Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Federal Ministry of Aviation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 01:03:45 +0100

Dr. Umua Ibe.
Principal Accountant
Federal Ministry of Aviation
My priveta email;[email-masked]

Dear Sir, 
I hope this mail will reach you in the best of health and business conditions
and receive the most desired attention from you even as we have not had
any previous correspondence before. I am constrained by insufficient information
about you to express in full the main objectives of this proposal.

 However, kindly get back to me immediately for details should be given
you if you agree to its content. My colleagues and I would like to solicit
your kindness in assisting us to execute the transfer of some fund from
our country to your country forn safe keeping. The total amount of fund
is $23.8 Million. The source of this fund will be disclosed to you as soon
as your positive response is received to this effect.

 I am a principal accountant to the Nigerian Ministry of Aviation, and the
Chairman to the Federal Tenders' Board in charge of contract award and monitoring
in Nigeria. Basically, you would be required to nominate a suitable bank
account that will conveniently accommodate the total fund. Account could
be a fresh or an already existing one, and could be individual or corporate
account. On completion of the transaction, you shall have a benefit of 30%
of the fund for your envisaged efforts and assistance rendered. 10% shall
be used to settle any expenses both you and I shall make at the course of
this transaction. 

Details of this proposal will be sent to you as soon as your response is
received. This proposal is strictly confidential, free from any form of
risk and does not depend on any particular field of trade to prosecute.
It however requires your adequate participation and support to enable its
accomplishment on schedule. Thanks in anticipation.
Best regards.
Dr.Umua Ibe.
My priveta email;[email-masked]

------------------------------------------
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br