Subject: Re: BBC NEWS In pictures: Watch me grow

From: Ronnie Falcao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:53:04 -0800

This is great, honey.  Thanks!

Did you catch the classic:

"While newborns do not smile until 4-6 weeks after birth, babies in the uterus do. Maybe because the uterus is warm, comfortable, and shielded from loud noise and bright light. "

Gee, I wonder what babies would do if, right at birth, they were
kept warm, comfortable and shielded from loud noise and bright light?
Gee, they might have something that looks like a smile on their face
but that everyone will say is gas pains because "babies do not smile
until 4-6 weeks after birth".  Ahhhhhhhhhhh, it's amazing what happens
when the brain is disengaged.

Speaking of which, I slept for a whopping 15 minutes last night.
I am really not breathing well.  AND . . . your presence here isn't
going to make it any worse - it might actually make it better.
And since you tend to stir every couple of hours, we'll have
opportunities for rearranging if necessary.

I'm going to TRY to take a nap this afternoon.  I may still be sleeping
when you arrive at 7.  I'll have the door locked, so you may need to
use your key.  OR I'll be awake and meet you at the door!

Hugs,
Ronnie

At 02:19 PM 3/28/2005, you wrote:
>These 3-D ultrasound pictures are stirring a fresh fight over abortion. I hadn't heard of them, but apparently the British  have:
>
><http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/3847319.stm>