Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] WANTED: mini perfume bottles

From: "Nicole" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 02:28:57 -0000

Hello!
I am a collector of mini perfume bottles. Anyone who doesnt want 
theirs anymore, or has received them for unwanted gifts, I would 
love to give them a good home!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/