Subject: [pafree] OFFER: 40 Gallon Trash Can

From: "morgbert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:27:29 -0000

I have an outdoor 40-Gallon trash can to give away.  Note that PASCO
says the max size for them to be happy garbage men is 32 gallons,
which is why I'm giving it away.  However, it will still make an ideal
storage place for soil/compost, pet food, bird seed, etc.

Email me and I'll come tell you where to get it.  This is in the
Downtown North neighborhood.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/