Subject: [AthofSV] kindness instead of religion? YES.

From: "lydia rice" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 18:57:47 -0700

"So many gods, so many creeds,
So many paths that wind and wind,
While just the art of being kind
Is all the sad world needs."

Author: Ella Wheeler Wilcox

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjtSRD/3MnJAA/i1hLAA/OzVolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Mon-Thu 5/2-5/5 - Christian 'Truth' Forums at Stanford
Thu. 5/5, 11:15 - PROTEST of the National Day of Prayer, at SJ City Hall
Wed. 5/11, 7:30 - From One Heretic to Another: A Heresy Trial Report
Fri. 5/20, 7:00 - Ellen Johnson, President of American Atheists, in SF
Sat,Sun 5/21,22 - Movie world premier: "The God Who Wasn't There", SF
Wed. 5/25, 7:30 - Women's Voice From the East: speech on Taslima Nasrin
Fri. 5/27, 7:30 - SV premier: "The God Who Wasn't There", at Stanford

Everyone is welcome at our meetings.

Subscribe to Atheist News Service -
email [email-masked] with: name, address & phone #

If you're not worried, you're not paying attention.

ASV Library at meetings: bring books & magazines; get books and magazines.
See our website http://www.godlessgeeks.com

Keep the msgs to Atheist topics.
Help keep email overflow down. Make your posts short; clean out old text in any responses that you make.

If you want to join a liberal political discussion, see [email-masked]

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[email-masked] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athofsv/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/