Subject: [pafree] Offer: Healthy Families Application Brochures and Handbooks

From: "sonic6888" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 07:21:52 -0000

I have a big box of the brochures with application forms and handbooks 
for Healthy Families Application. If you are a certified application 
assistant (CAA), you might be able to use the forms with the brochures 
and the handbooks. If you or your organization can use them, please 
let me know. Thanks.

Midtown Palo Alto 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MCfFmA/SOnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/