Subject: [palo_alto_issues] Stanford Research Study Needs Volunteers

From: "healthyliving_email" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:12:06 -0000

Hello-

I am a researcher at Stanford University and wanted to give the group
information about a new on-line study we are recruiting for. I wanted
to ask permission from your list manager to post information, but
don't see one listed. If you would like information about the new
study it is open to people living with heart disease, lung disease,
and diabetes. Visit http://healthyliving.stanford.edu and click the
blue continue button to learn more.

Thanks!
Katy

Stanford Patient Education Research Center
http://patienteducation.stanford.edu

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/palo_alto_issues/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/