Subject: [pafree] Wanted: Couch cover and lamp shades

From: "incafrmi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:53:44 -0000

I'm in need of a couch cover for our lounge area in our Student Computer Lab. It is 7'  or 
so long, and any reasonable color should work. We do need it to be in good shape.

I also need two lampshades. Matching is not necessary. I also need the wire doo-hickey 
that goes around the lightbulb and holds the lampshade on for one lamp. These will go in 
our faculty lounge.

Thanks so much in advance!

Cynthia

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/