Subject: [pafree] OFFER: Business-related Books

From: "T.W. Carey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 22:35:53 -0000

While cleaning out my office, I found a pile of books sent to me for 
review by several publishers.   Since I don't write book reviews, I 
have several brand-new books to give away.  I'd hate to dump them!  
They are softcover unless otherwise noted. 

Let me know which ones you want, first come first served.  Pickup is 
in North Palo Alto.

A Guide to Elder Planning, by Steve Weisman (Prentice-Hall, 
hardback).

Brain Building Games, by Bragdon and Gamon (Walker).

Building Left-Brain Power, by Bragdon and Gamon (Walker).

Building Mental Muscle, by Bragdon and Gamon (Walker). 

ChangeWave Investing, by Tobin Smith (Bard Press).

People-Focused Knowledge Management, by Karl Wiig (Elsevier).

Retirement Countdown, by David Shapiro (Prentice-Hall).

Value Sweep, by Martha Amran (Harvard Business Press, hardback).  

And on a totally different subject, I also have a book called "The 
Keep it Simple Guide to Gardening," by L. Patricia Kite (Dorling 
Kindersley).  

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/