Subject: [extropy-chat] META: List Topics

From: Natasha Vita-More <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:25:57 -0500

Hello everyone,

I think Hal's post succinctly expresses the nature of email lists, and 
Brian Atkins' points are meaningful.  MB's point is well taken, and this 
does occur automatically.  I'll speak with David McFadzean to make sure 
that it clearly states the purpose of the list.

If the threads that are not transhumanist in scope and extropic in 
particular are continuing, please let the list moderators know and they can 
tell the Board.  We work very quickly on these types of matters ExI, so if 
you do this today, I'll handle it this evening.

Also, if you think it is issue worth a full discussion, we can go to the 
Transhumanist TransColloquium http://www.transcolloquium.org/ and have an 
open meeting there.

Best to all,

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More
http://www.natasha.cc
[_______________________________________________
President, Extropy Institute http://www.extropy.org
[_____________________________________________________
Founder, Transhumanist Arts & Culture http://www.transhumanist.biz
_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo/extropy-chat