Subject: [pafree] OFFER: Schwinn Air-dyne, DP BodyTone 300

From: Heather Lilly <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:07:47 -0700

Hi all-

I have two pieces of older exercise equipment that need to find a new
home.

Schwinn Air-dyne Stationary Bike

DP BodyTone 300 Multi-Gym

Both work fine but are at least 15 years old and need a little tlc, but
do work.

Available in North Palo Alto, near Embarcadero.

Preference given to someone who can pick them up by 5:00pm today.

Thanks!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/