Subject: [pafree] Offered: 2 Compaq keyboards, one apple keyboard

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:12:04 EST

Please e-mail to claim.   Or call 650-233-0426
 
Strong Preference given by someone who will come to get them this  afternoon. 

Jayne

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/