Subject: Your Allergy Alert from Rite Aid

From: "The pollen people at Pollen.com and Rite Aid" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:01:14 -0400

This is your Allergy Alert(tm) for Apr 28, 2005 from Rite Aid, alerting you
of the allergy conditions in your community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you know that Rite Aid is offering every patient a FREE Allergy Guide,
filled with tips, advice and special savings?  Finally, there’s real relief
for your allergies.  Get to Rite Aid today, or visit
http://www.riteaid.com/promos/allergy for more info.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Today''s allergy levels for PALO ALTO, CA:
Thursday    -    5.4/Medium

Today''s predominant pollen:
Mulberry, Ash and Grass.

How will you feel over the next few days?  Click below for your Allergy
Alert forecast to find out.
http://www.pollen.com/Pollen.com.asp?view=forecast&zip=94306&affid=749

---------------------------------

To add a new email address or delete your subscription to Allergy Alert,
please click here:

http://www.pollen.com/modify.asp?id=17531&em=[email-masked] and
click the subscribe or unsubscribe buttons.

To change your email address, simply write a new one in the space provided
on the MODIFY page, and "update".

-------------------------------

Finally, there’s real relief for your allergies.  Get to Rite Aid today, or
visit http://www.riteaid.com/promos/allergy for more info.

-------------------------------

If you have friends who might enjoy this service, please feel free to
forward it to them.  If you have comments or suggestions please email us at
[email-masked].

Pollen.com - the pollen people