Subject: [AthofSV] Don't Miss Steve Nahm this Wednesday!

From: "Chris Lindstrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 00:15:39 -0000

April 27 7:30pm at the Mtn View Clubhouse 425 Lotus Lane

Steve Nahm dispells misperceptions of Objectivism. What the heck is 
Objectivism anyway? And what have they done since Ayn Rand?!!

Don't miss it. Steve's a friend of mine and he's extraordinarily 
knowledgeable. (Disclosure: I'm not an Objectivist, but I'll be there.)

As always, bring your questions -- The department of Peace person who 
spoke a while back said we asked more questions than any group he'd 
spoken to -- I was so proud!

Chris Lindstrom
(650) 949-3192

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjtSRD/3MnJAA/i1hLAA/OzVolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Wed. 4/27, 7:30 - An Atheist's Guide to Objectivism
Mon.-Thu. 5/2-5/5 - Christian 'Truth' Forums at Stanford
Thu. 5/5, 11:15 - PROTEST of the National Day of Prayer, at SJ City Hall
Wed. 5/11, 7:30 - Heresy Trial: A First-Hand Report
Fri. 5/20,  TBD - Ellen Johnson, President of American Atheists, in SF
Wed. 5/25, 7:30 - Women's Voice From the East: speech on Taslima Nasrin

Everyone is welcome at our meetings.

Subscribe to Atheist News Service -
email [email-masked] with: name, address & phone #

If you're not worried, you're not paying attention.

ASV Library at meetings: bring books & magazines; get books and magazines.
See our website http://www.godlessgeeks.com

Keep the msgs to Atheist topics.
Help keep email overflow down. Make your posts short; clean out old text in any responses that you make.

If you want to join a liberal political discussion, see [email-masked]

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[email-masked] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athofsv/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/