Subject: HP Newsgram: Rainy-Day Photo Tips

From: Hewlett-Packard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 06:27:52 PST

HP news, support, projects, and more...

Display graphics version:
>> http://control.emailmarketing.com/YesConnect/HtmlMessagePreview?a=8BRZEWSEGjXLckrdRvM

========================================================
HP Newsgram: March 2005
========================================================

In this issue:
 + Printer supplies
 + HP recycles
 + Digital photo series
 + Rainy-day photos
 + Spring photo frames
 + Iron-on transfer
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
NEWS & EVENTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Win an HP Pavilion Entertainment Notebook PC!
Enter to win cool gear from HP including digital cameras,
photo printers, and even an HP Pavilion Entertainment
Notebook PC. Prizes awarded weekly.

Enter often to win!
>> http://link.p0.com/u.d?gkrdRvMo1U9SPY=0

-----------------------------------------------------------------
ONLINE CLASSES
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Get a lock on safe computing basics: Find advice for web surfing,
learn about the threats to your PC, and discover what anti-virus
software can do.

Learn more:
>> http://link.p0.com/u.d?rErdRvMo1U9SPd=10

-----------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT SUPPORT
-----------------------------------------------------------------

1. Spare parts: Printer supplies
Get help replacing parts or accessories for your HP Deskjet 
printer. You can also register products and get e-mail updates.
http://link.p0.com/t.d?DErdRvMo1=/h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document_0dlc=en&lc=en&lang=en&cc=us&docname=bpd05484

2. Green printing: HP recycles
Just in time for Earth Day. Learn about HP's printer and supplies 
recycling program and eco-friendly product design.
http://link.p0.com/t.d?UErdRvMo1=hp/info/hho-ng-march-Recycling-HP-printers

-----------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURE TOPICS
-----------------------------------------------------------------

3. Photo finish: Digital photo series
The digital revolution is now. But is it built to last? 
Take a peek at the future of photography.
http://link.p0.com/t.d?MErdRvMo1=hp/info/hho-ng-the-future-of-film-photography

4. Wet weather: Rainy-day photos
Digital cameras and drizzly days make for great photo 
opportunities. Get ideas for taking unique wet-weather pictures.
http://link.p0.com/t.d?MkrdRvMo1=hp/info/hho-ng-march-Rainy-day-photography

-----------------------------------------------------------------
CREATIVE PROJECTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------

5. Bunny buddies: Spring photo frames
Add your own pictures to these fresh-as-spring frames-then 
customize the layout with artwork featuring birds, bees, rabbits, 
and flowers.
http://link.p0.com/t.d?HErdRvMo1=hp/info/hho-ng-march-easter-card

6. Plucky charm: Iron-on transfer
Don't get caught in a pinch without your green. Wear the luck of 
the Irish for St. Patrick's Day with this printable, Celtic 
iron-on design.
http://link.p0.com/t.d?TkrdRvMo1=hp/info/hho-ng-march-Iron-on-irish

-----------------------------------------------------------------
HP NEWSGRAM OPTIONS
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Update your preferences
>> http://h30189.www3.hp.com/modify_profile.jsp?s=4a0T&i=1535599834

Change your e-mail
>> http://h30189.www3.hp.com/change-email.jsp?s=4a0T&i=1535599834

Privacy policy
>> http://link.p0.com/u.d?hkrdRvMo1U9SPIS=40

Unsubscribe
>> http://h30189.www3.hp.com/one-click.jsp?s=4a0T&i=1535599834

This mailing was sent to [email-masked] because you 
registered with HP or Compaq. This is an ongoing mailing. 
To customize your HP Newsgram, please visit 
http://h30189.www3.hp.com/modify_profile.jsp?s=4a0T&i=1535599834

If you no longer want to receive this mailing, please 
unsubscribe at 
http://h30189.www3.hp.com/one-click.jsp?s=4a0T&i=1535599834

To unsubscribe from the HP Newsgram and other 
marketing-related communication from HP, reply with 
"UNSUBSCRIBE" as the subject line. 
 
HP is committed to respecting your privacy. For more 
information, visit 
http://link.p0.com/u.d?yErdRvMo1U9SPJN=150
or contact us at HP Privacy Mailbox, 20555 SH 249, 
MS 040307, Houston, TX 77070.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
HP NEWSGRAM RESOURCES ON THE WEB
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Projects
>> http://link.p0.com/u.d?gkrdRvMo1U9SPJW=160

Online classes
>> http://link.p0.com/u.d?lkrdRvMo1U9SPJT=170

Support and troubleshooting
>> http://link.p0.com/u.d?tkrdRvMo1U9SPJc=180

Printer supplies
>> http://link.p0.com/u.d?pkrdRvMo1U9SPJZ=190

Online shopping
>> http://link.p0.com/u.d?7ErdRvMo1U9SPJi=200

-----------------------------------------------------------------

To ensure you receive your HP Newsgram, please add
[email-masked] to your address book.
Need help? 
>> http://h30189.www3.hp.com/add_address.dyn?s=h=1408160160&s=4a0T&i=1535599834

** Powered by Yesmail **