Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFER: Hammond Organ (with footpedals and everything)

From: Terry Weissman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:58:32 -0800

This is a model E182 Hammond Organ. I don't know a lot more about it.

It mostly works fine, except that a couple of the foot pedals don't 
work. I bet it is something simple, but I have not really tried to fix 
it.

If you want this organ, please send me email at [email-masked]. The 
only requirement is that you haul it away yourself.

Pictures can be seen at http://www.weissman.org/organpictures/ .

- Terry

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/