Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFER:magazines

From: "bridgeplayer54" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:15:18 -0000

Family Fun: Feb.'96 Snow Days, Aquariums, hot vacations
            April '97 Birthday Bashes,20 family vacations
             
Family Life(same mag as above I believe they changed the name)
            Sept.'01 Back to school issue
            Aug. '01 Fun in the sun, icy treats
            June/July '01 Summer crafts, parties, water danger
            May '01 37 brithday ideas, Orlando, AD

Family Vacations  Summer '01 and annual '01 75 high 
adventures,resorts, camps,zoos, overseas adventures,weekend getaways

Must take all the above together.

JANE January '05

Organic Style Oct. '04 & March '05

Health Oct. '04

O Oct. '02 

Must take these above 4 titles together.

AAA No. Cal/NV TourBook exp. 1/05

Downtown Los Altos

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/