Subject: [extropy-chat] The Cassini Division

From: Dirk Bruere <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 01:42:53 +0100

"Life is a process of breaking down and using other matter, and if need 
be, other life. Therefore life is aggression and successful life is 
successful aggression. Life is the scum of matter, and people are the 
scum of life. There is nothing but matter, forces, space and time which 
together make power. Nothing matters, except what matters to you. Might 
makes right and power makes freedom. You are free to do whatever is in 
your power and if you want to survive and thrive you had better do 
whatever is in your interests. If your interests conflict with those of 
others, let the others pit their power against yours, everyone for 
themselves. If your interests coincide ith those of others, let them 
work together with you, and against the rest. We are what we eat, and we 
eat everything." - Ken Macleod, The Cassini Division

-- 
Dirk

The Consensus:-
The political party for the new millenium
http://www.theconsensus.org

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.8.6 - Release Date: 30/03/2005

_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo/extropy-chat