Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFER: Kids' stuff

From: "Viveca Eliscu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:52:54 -0700

IMPORTANT - PLS READ THIS FIRST!
 
The moving truck is coming on Sat. so we're getting VERY short on time here.
Therefore I have to set down a few "rules" to make this as efficient as
possible.  Thanks for understanding!
 
1. Please SPECIFY exactly what item/items you are interested in, or I will
not be able to consider your request.
2. Please respond only if you can commit to picking up by THURSDAY EVENING
at the latest.  While I normally give the item to whoever replies first, I
will have to give priority to the person who can pick up soonest in this
case. So please let me know how soon you can come by.
3. I will only respond the person who gets the item.  If you don't get a
reply, assume it's been taken.  (I will, of course, post a taken note to the
list.)

Jack & Jill Magazines - 7 issues
 
EZ-BAKE CD-ROM game - child "bakes" by controlling a toy kitchen which
attaches to the keyboard.  I think it is in working condition, but I cannot
guarantee.
 
Toy card - plastic with three bins (yellow, red, blue), on wheels
 
Misc. craft items & activity books, incl. an unopened sand art kit (pls take
all)

Thanks,
Viveca in Cupertino

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all?
Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LLQ_sC/esnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/