Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] CONGRATULATIONS YOUR EMAIL WON THE LOTTER.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:12:57 +0200

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDEN
FREE BONO  E-MAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT

FILE REFERENCE NO: PP2005-001-SPL

BATCH: 1605/005.SP

TO WINNERS IN OUR PROGRAM

We wish to congratulate you over your success in our computer balloting
Free Bono lotteria held on   15th April 2005.

This is a millennium scientific computer game in which email addresses
Were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users;
therefore
you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. However, your email
Address was attached to ticket number 18CBG3461913; with serial number 17034
draw the lucky numbers 1-6-74-31, which eventually won the lottery in the
first category of the draws. This entitled to a cash award of? 900,000.00
(NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND EURO ONLY). This is from total prize money of ?30,000,000.00
distributed to winners from 1st to 3rd categories.
Note that this program was largely promoted and sponsored by a group of philanthropist,
industrialists from the internet ware industry and some other big multinational
Firms who wish to be anonymous.

To begin your claim, please contact the claims coordinator

DR. Andy Hazeldine

Email address: [email-masked]

TEL:  +34 619 814 443

Yours Faithfully,

For: Euro Millennia lotteria

MRS. Mañuela  GOZALEZ

___________________________________________________________

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/

___________________________________________________________

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/