Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFER: beigey-grey pot holders

From: "jenny_robertson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 15:17:49 -0000

6 pieces of grey/beige potholders. One is a mit, the others are
square, although some of the squares have a pocket so they work like a
mit. 2 of them have a geometric pattern with cream.

Jenny

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycling...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time.  What do you want to Freecycle today?

http://www.freecycle.org/
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/