Subject: [freecyclemp] Tea tins

From: Donnasue Jacobi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 15:17:57 -0800

HI 
Sometime ago someone offered free tea tins -- we hooked up but you got sick.
I'm still interested if you have them. Please contact me if they are
available.
Thanks
Donnasue

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/