Subject: [pafree] WANTED (Borrow OK): mannequin or dress form

From: "Glenda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:40:49 -0000

I would like to photograph some dresses, and would like to hang them 
on a mannequin or dress form to do so. I could return the item after 
taking the pictures, or keep it for future use. Your preference.

TIA,
Glenda

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/