Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] 7,000 hospitals, 25,000 nursing homes and 400,000 doctors Price of $195 (reg. $745).

From: "Marietta Contreras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:24:00 -0500

2005 EDITION United States Healthcare Database.
PRE-PUBLICATION PRICE OF $195. LIMITED TIME.

In a rapidly-changing industry, current healthcare information is an
invaluable resource to businesses and organizations. The United States
Healthcare Database includes comprehensive information on more than
7,000 hospitals, 25,000 nursing homes and 400,000 doctors. It is the
most extensive and reliable mailing list and database of key decision
makers in the health care market.

Each record is indexed by such features as name, address, phone and
fax. The database is available in Excel format on CD Rom. It is
designed for mailing lists and merges. The data can be selected by
state or other criteria such as type of practice. It can be used on
an unlimited basis.

Price of $195 (reg. $745).

BONUS OFFER: FREE OF CHARGE
ORDER NOW AND RECEIVE THE AMERICAN
DIRECTORY OF 200,000 DENTISTS ON CD-ROM
FREE OF CHARGE ($375 value).. (Each record is
indexed by such features as name, address, phone/fax, county,
year licensed, type of practice, type of dentist as well
as specialty.)

To order, please print this e-mail, complete the information below and
fax it to 416-765-0029 (tel: 416-765-0028).

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

EMAIL:

MedCom
4410 Massachusettes Ave. NW, #201
Washington, DC 20016
To be removed from the database please follow this link,
http://notinuse.biz/takeoff/takeoff.html