Subject: [pafree] Wanted: Cuisinart Glass Coffee Pot (mine broke)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:26:19 EST

Looks like this:

<A HREF="http://www.totalvac.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=totalvac&Product_Code=DCC-1200PRC">Click here: Cuisinart Glass Coffee Pot: Total Vac.Com</A>

http://www.totalvac.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=totalvac&
Product_Code=DCC-1200PRC 

Part number DCC-1200CRF

Anyone happen to have one?

Thanks, Katheen

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/