Subject: [AthofSV] AA Media: Kagin on internet, SOCAL radio Saturday

From: "cgastbook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 23:30:34 -0000

American Atheists Media Alert

    EDWIN KAGIN ON DON JOHNSON RADIO SHOW -- SOCAL & INTERNET --
           TOMORROW (SATURDAY, MARCH 18, 2005)

Edwin Kagin, Kentucky State Director for American Atheists and 
founder of Camp Quest will be the guest tomorrow (Saturday, March 19, 
2005) on the Don Johnson radio program airing at 590 KTIE.  Tune in 
beginning at 8 PM ET (5 PM Pacific).

The hour long radio call-in program will discuss evolution and the 
myth of creation science, morality and religious belief.  You may 
also listen via the internet.  Visit http://www.590ktie.com or via 
the link at http://www.thedonjohnsonshow.com

WHO & WHAT: Edwin Kagin, Kentucky State Director for American 
Atheists on the Don Johnson Show

WHEN: Saturday, March 18, 2005 beginning at 8:00 PM ET, 5:00 PM PT

WHERE: via the internet. Visit http://www.590ktie.com or via the link 
at http://www.thedonjohnsonshow.com, or check local reception in the 
radio area

(AMERICAN ATHEISTS is a nationwide movement that defends civil rights 
for Atheists; works for the total separation of church and state; and 
addresses issues of First Amendment public policy.)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjtSRD/3MnJAA/i1hLAA/OzVolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Date not known  - Upcoming DEMONSTRATION on Church/State separation
Wed. 3/23, 7:30 - Money: Red, Blue or Green?
Wed. 4/13, 7:30 - South Park episode "The Passion of the Jew"
Wed. 4/27, 7:30 - Objectivism. Cult of Ayn Rand?

Everyone is welcome at our meetings.

Subscribe to Atheist News Service -
email [email-masked] with: name, address & phone #

If you're not worried, you're not paying attention.

ASV Library at meetings: bring books & magazines; get books and magazines.
See our website http://www.godlessgeeks.com

Keep the msgs to Atheist topics.
Help keep email overflow down. Make your posts short; clean out old text in any responses that you make.

If you want to join a liberal political discussion, see [email-masked]

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[email-masked] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athofsv/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/