Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: Logitech Cordless Duo Keyboard/Mouse (keyboard is broken)

From: "Ed Miszkiewicz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:58:34 -0800

Offered is a used Logitech Cordless Elite Duo keyboard and mouse
combination.
 
The mouse works fine, but the keyboard uses up its batteries much faster
than normal (approx every 2 to 4 days). The keyboard is however 100%
functional and maybe the battery issue is fixable (perhaps cleaning the
circuit board, problem started after a water spill).
 
Can be picked up in the Charleston/El Camino area of Palo Alto.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/