Subject: [pafree] offered: Ceiling light fixture

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 01:35:29 -0500

We are redecorating and have a light fixture very similar to this one on offer:
 
http://ceiling-lights.bellacor.com/close-to-ceiling/detail.cfm?Cat=46&ItemID=27689&Loc=Search_2_Row_1&Style=3&Page=1&UserID=86002EE2-1022-87D8-AB6A6F822002BDE3
 
The light fixture on offer works fine, and is the just about the same as the link except the metal color is polished brass.
 
Please write to claim.  First to claim and agree to pick up early gets it.
 
Jayne

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/