Subject: [extropy-chat] ENERGY CONFERENCE 2005 - Boston

From: Natasha Vita-More <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:07:15 -0600

ENERGY CONFERENCE 2005 - BOSTON
renewable energy and green building conference in the nation
http://www.be05.org/Pages/Home

Dear friends and colleagues,

All of us as participating in the upcoming Building Energy 2005 conference 
will benefit if the conference is the success we expect it will be. As the 
30th annual NESEA conference, it is a real milestone. I hope you are as 
excited to be a part of it as I am.  The notable designer Bruce Mao is the 
keynote speaker, and I am pleased to be joining him as well as other 
notable speakers at the conference.

NESEA conferences attract great people working on interdisciplinary teams 
and in careers that cross traditional boundaries to bring a sustainable 
future closer to reality.

Your associates and friends should all know about this conference and have 
the opportunity to benefit from being involved. Please contact them soon. 
The early registration deadline is just a few days away on February 15th. 
The web site for easy registration is  http://www.be05.org/Pages/Home

Thank you,

Natasha Vita-More
President, Extropy Institute

PS: Check out what some other folks have to say about NESEA:

"With its conferences and many other activities, NESEA continues to create 
the kind of supportive learning and sharing environment necessary to foster 
widespread acceptance of solar energy in the mainstream design and 
construction community."
--Steven Strong,  President, Solar Design Associates Inc.

  "South Mountain Company is built on relationships. Our history is, in 
fact, the people we have learned from. NESEA has been an uncommonly 
consistent source of people who have brought us inspiration, friendship, 
new knowledge, and bread 'n butter too."
--John Abrams , President, South Mountain Company

  “Our relationship with NESEA has been one of the most fruitful of all 
those we’ve been engaged with”
--Greg Watson, Massachusetts Technology Collaborative

  "NESEA's activities have been a driving force in creating the electric 
vehicle market."
--Robert Stempel , Chairman, Energy Conversion Devises, Former Chairman, 
General Motors Corporation,

"NESEA is a community of people from whom I am always learning, and who 
challenge me to think clearly about what I do…. NESEA’s function as a 
networking and referral organization has consistently supported my ability 
to run a profitable business doing what I love. Many of my most interesting 
projects have arisen from contacts made at NESEA.". --Marc Rosenbaum, P.E., 
EnergySmiths

"It's become pretty obvious that fossil fuels are of limited use. They're 
certainly not going to last forever. If you study history, well, we're 
looking at the future right here."
--Robert Lober, Green Mountain Power

"My business partners and I met through NESEA.  Most of the success I have 
enjoyed in over twenty years as an owner of green businesses can be traced 
to ideas, collaborations and knowledge developed though NESEA."
--Fred Unger, VAEIS, Inc. - Value Added Energy Information Systems

  "NESEA has always been a ground-breaking organization that hasn’t been 
afraid to pursue new directions and to respond to evolving needs as it 
pursues an agenda of making the world a better place for us all. It has 
beenand continues to bea wonderful organization to be involved with."
--Alex Wilson,  President, BuildingGreen Inc. , Executive Editor, 
Environmental Building News

  "This conference is a must-attend event for anyone working to implement 
positive environmental change through green buildings and renewables. It is 
an efficient way to get technical and practical knowledge."
--Sarah Hammond Creighton, Tufts Climate Initiative

"I exhibit at many trade shows but NESEA-organized conferences always 
deliver the specific audience I need to reach.", --Stephen Thwaites, 
Thermotech Windows

“A breath of fresh air for the world.”
--Geoff Friedman, Smith Vocational School, Northampton, Massachusetts

  "The NESEA tour epitomizes what the public and private sectors can 
accomplish when we combine our unparalleled research community with our 
equally strong entrepreneurial spirit."
--Charles Curtis, Deputy Secretary, US Department of Energy

  "The learning and support I've gotten from NESEA, its members and its 
leading edge conferences have helped shape my career in many positive ways, 
throughout many years.”
  --Paul Lipke, Director of Programs and Training, Sustainable Step New England

Natasha Vita-More
http://www.natasha.cc
[_______________________________________________
President, Extropy Institute http://www.extropy.org
[_____________________________________________________
Founder, Transhumanist Arts & Culture http://www.transhumanist.biz
_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo/extropy-chat