Subject: ISPCON SPRING 2005 - MAY 24-26 - BALTIMORE CONVENTION CENTER

From: "Upcoming Events" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:58:55 -0700 (PDT)

ISPCON SPRING 2005 - MAY 24-26 - BALTIMORE CONVENTION CENTER (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,mgwy,3ipv,13yp,7dml
) 

 You are receiving this e-mail because you requested more information on the upcoming
ISPCON SPRING 2005 

ISPCON is the massive three-day, six-track conference and expo for ISPs, WISPs, CLECs and

Web Hosts that serves the needs of your ENTIRE BUSINESS.

In the most diverse ISPCON conference program yet, we'll span the most important
technology, 
business and policy issues confronting today's wired and wireless Internet service
providers.

Check out the SESSION GRID below and  (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,g75q,jfd1,13yp,7dml
) SIGN UP TODAY!
Save $100 off the on-site price when you register by May 29! 
Use Customer Code EM5

 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,g75q,jfd1,13yp,7dml
) 

 TUESDAY, MAY 24 

  (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,gs28,jhdn,13yp,7dml
) Wireless   (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,951g,haw9,13yp,7dml
) Advanced Wireless and Hosting   (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,bfuj,lpr7,13yp,7dml
) Security and Email   (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,39jw,dn06,13yp,7dml
) VoIP   (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,yt6,b57r,13yp,7dml )
Networks, Policy and Customers   (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,418m,bh2i,13yp,7dml
) Executive Strategy Business and Finance 

 #W1 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,cshf,7k5q,13yp,7dml
) Before You Start: Downsides, Considerations and Pain Points of Wireless   #A1 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,bp1u,fpdm,13yp,7dml
) New Developments and Opportunities for WISPs   #E1 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,194y,9jya,13yp,7dml
) Network Security, Intrusion Detection and Monitoring   #V1 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,aywk,9xeg,13yp,7dml
) Ten Critical Questions to Ask Before Leaping Into VoIP   #N1 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,5gb8,9inj,13yp,7dml
) How Recent Transport Pricing Trends Enable Smaller ISPs to Cost Effectively Develop a
Backbone   #B1 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,24n3,69fe,13yp,7dml
) Forecasting and Meeting Local Business Demand for Your Services  

 #W2 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,i1h9,lwzj,13yp,7dml
) First Four Years as a WISP   #A2 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,ew7e,5lfx,13yp,7dml
) WiMAX-class and NLOS: Why We Justified the Investment   #E2 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,7gfr,dz39,13yp,7dml
) Email Security, Zombies, Ports and Malware   #V2 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,99cb,yq,13yp,7dml )
Hosted VoIP and IP Centrex Services   #N2 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,8dl9,dip3,13yp,7dml
) NAFTA Networking: Peering and Interconnection in Canada, Mexico and the United States  
#B2 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,7lzc,9igv,13yp,7dml
) The Business Case and Practice of Advocacy  

 #W3 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,kvd,558u,13yp,7dml )
Ready for Prime Time? Strategies and Lessons Learned in Wireless   #A3 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,7reo,fxvy,13yp,7dml
) The "Good Enough Network" for WISPs   #E3 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,4tkc,lqzk,13yp,7dml
) Email Security Services That Sell   #V3 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,3ow2,g7s8,13yp,7dml
) Realities of VoIP Deployments   #N3 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,hmef,81eo,13yp,7dml
) Mitigating Network Security Risks of VoIP   #B3 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,m83o,ik94,13yp,7dml
) Top 10 Managed/Value-Added Services of Today and Tomorrow (and 5 to Avoid)  

  (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,guer,lhav,13yp,7dml
) CONFERENCE LUNCHEON - Topic Tables 

  (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,guer,lhav,13yp,7dml
) KEYNOTE PANEL The Community Conundrum: Making Muni-Broadband a Win-Win  

 WEDNESDAY, MAY 25 

  (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,gs28,jhdn,13yp,7dml
) Wireless   (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,951g,haw9,13yp,7dml
) Advanced Wireless and Hosting   (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,bfuj,lpr7,13yp,7dml
) Security and Email   (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,39jw,dn06,13yp,7dml
) VoIP   (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,yt6,b57r,13yp,7dml )
Networks, Policy and Customers   (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,418m,bh2i,13yp,7dml
) Executive Strategy Business and Finance 

 #W4 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,m7qg,l5fp,13yp,7dml
) Voice and Video over Wireless: Strategies, Realities, Markets and Margins   #H4 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,kids,kkze,13yp,7dml
) Hosting 2005: How to Win Against the Large Providers   #E4 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,e6sm,gtqw,13yp,7dml
) The GMail Revolution: What it Means to You   #V4 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,2nz9,3t0p,13yp,7dml
) The Role of CLECs in Your VoIP Strategy   #P4 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,k8me,4zj9,13yp,7dml
) The 10 Biggest Policy Issues Facing Your Business and What to Do About Them   #B4 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,cuv0,ijrk,13yp,7dml
) Financing Wireless Networks  

  (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,guer,lhav,13yp,7dml
) CONFERENCE LUNCHEON BRIEFING The Brand X Case and What it Means for TA96Earl W.
Comstock, Partner, Sher & Blackwell's Telecommunications Practice Group

 #W5 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,c6za,9p9k,13yp,7dml
) WiMAX: Beyond the Hype   #H5 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,1ci7,4ja4,13yp,7dml
) Pathways to Profitable Hosting   #E5 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,23t8,71ch,13yp,7dml
) Beating Back Blended Threats   #V5 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,4zsz,kxjr,13yp,7dml
) QoS Tips and Tricks for VoIP Services   #P5 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,gm1c,hufo,13yp,7dml
) Wireline Policy Reality Show   #B5 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,brsj,jdny,13yp,7dml
) Funding Forum: Valuations, M&A and Growth Strategies  

 #W6 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,dab5,lay3,13yp,7dml
) Breaking Out of the Backhaul Box   #H6 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,3qfo,hvxl,13yp,7dml
) Putting Your Service at the Center of the Community   #E6 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,g9m6,eme6,13yp,7dml
) Making a Killing with SARBOX and Messaging Compliance Services   #V6 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,hwtv,gw66,13yp,7dml
) EndPoint Realities: Deciphering Barbie Phones from Business Phones   #P6 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,if7l,21xp,13yp,7dml
) Friend or Foe: Making Allies from Enemies in Today's Converging Services Landscape  
#B6 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,51m1,mabf,13yp,7dml
) Exits, Mergers and Roll-Up Strategies  

  (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,guer,lhav,13yp,7dml
) Exchange Networking Sessions 

 #EXCH 1 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,3g8w,hdnc,13yp,7dml
) ISP-Wireless Exchange: Backhaul Bash       #EXCH 2 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,9e1s,dqyg,13yp,7dml
) Open Source Communications BoF     #EXCH 3 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,alae,aygu,13yp,7dml
) ISP-CEO Exchange  

 THURSDAY, MAY 26 

  (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,gs28,jhdn,13yp,7dml
) Wireless   (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,951g,haw9,13yp,7dml
) Advanced Wireless and Hosting   (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,bfuj,lpr7,13yp,7dml
) Security and Email   (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,39jw,dn06,13yp,7dml
) VoIP   (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,yt6,b57r,13yp,7dml )
Networks, Policy and Customers   (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,418m,bh2i,13yp,7dml
) Executive Strategy Business and Finance 

 #W7 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,bvlo,13o2,13yp,7dml
) Leveraging Open Source Tools for Wireless Networks and Hotspots   #H7 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,d2bu,kg26,13yp,7dml
) High-availability Clusters and Routing with HA Linux   #E7 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,dwjw,226d,13yp,7dml
) Outsourcing Email Services   #V7 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,76qf,a2l7,13yp,7dml
) Intro to Asterisk Open Source PBX   #C7 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,dura,452h,13yp,7dml
) Securing Customers, Securing Their Data   #B7 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,jbof,jokn,13yp,7dml
) Value-Based Pricing Strategies for Profitable Growth  

 #W8 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,3u7q,jjun,13yp,7dml
) Securing Wireless Networks with Open Source Tools   #H8 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,2v3y,eiy2,13yp,7dml
) Outsourcing Essentials   #E8 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,6f6,dbor,13yp,7dml )
Hosting Exchange Services (No, Seriously)   #V8 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,hqor,2zob,13yp,7dml
) Advanced Asterisk Management and Programming   #C8 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,7570,h5jf,13yp,7dml
) The Big Opportunity in Small Businesses   #B8 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,i8og,aprk,13yp,7dml
) Creating Powerful Advertisements  

  (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,guer,lhav,13yp,7dml
) CONFERENCE LUNCHEON - Topic Tables 

 #W9 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,30eh,i6ql,13yp,7dml
) Getting Your Share: The E-Rate WISP   #H9 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,hzi,517q,13yp,7dml )
Pioneering Hosting with Utility Pricing   #E9 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,1ixm,h7wj,13yp,7dml
) Reclaiming the Inbox with Open Source Tools for Email Systems   #V9 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,j4h5,1wg4,13yp,7dml
) Packaging and Delivering Business-class Voice Services to SOHO and SME Customers   #C9
(
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,gfkv,gkr8,13yp,7dml
) High-quality Customer Service for Hosting   #B9 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,lkc6,9xac,13yp,7dml
) Consumer Marketing Case Studies: What Works & What Doesn't  

  (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,guer,lhav,13yp,7dml
) EXHIBITOR SHOW SPECIALS AND GIVEAWAYS 

 (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kil,1,g75q,jfd1,13yp,7dml
) 

Save $100 off the on-site price when you register by May 29! 
Use Customer Code EM5

You are subscribed to the Upcoming Events newsletter as [email-masked]. To unsubscribe
from the Upcoming Events newsletter, please click
here or email:
[email-masked]
To manage your newsletter subscription preferences, please click
here.
To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:

Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Newsletter Subscription Dept.
475 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016

Please include the email address which you have been contacted with.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advertising: If you are interested in advertising in our newsletters, call 
Claudia at 1-203-662-2863 or send email to mailto:[email-masked]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For information about advertising opportunities, visit 
http://www.jupiterweb.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
For details on becoming a Commerce Partner, contact David Arganbright
on 1-203-662-2858 or go to www.jupitermedia.com/corporate/licensingform.html 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
To learn about other free newsletters offered by internet.com or 
to change your subscription visit http://e-newsletters.internet.com 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
internet.com's network of more than 160 Web sites is organized into 12
channels:
Developer                 http://internet.com/webdev/ 
Download                  http://internet.com/downloads/
International             http://internet.com/international/
Internet Lists            http://internet.com/lists/
Internet News             http://internet.com/news/
Internet Resources        http://internet.com/resources/
IT                        http://internet.com/it/
Small Business            http://internet.com/sb/
Linux/Open Source         http://internet.com/linux/
Windows Technology        http://internet.com/win/
Wireless Internet         http://internet.com/wireless/
xSP Resources             http://internet.com/xsp/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
To find an answer - http://search.internet.com 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Looking for a job? Filling an opening? - http://jobs.internet.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This newsletter is published by Jupitermedia Corporation
Copyright (c) 2005 Jupitermedia Corporation. All rights reserved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For information on reprinting or linking to Jupitermedia content:
http://www.jupitermedia.com/corporate/permissionform.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are subscribed to the Upcoming Events newsletter as [email-masked]. To unsubscribe from Upcoming Events please send an email to: [email-masked] 

To manage your newsletter subscription preferences, visit this location: http://nl.internet.com/profilepage.html?uid=0ca51540bd&eid=10430396

To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:

Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Newsletter Subscription Dept.
475 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016

Please include the email address which you have been contacted with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This email is powered by EmailLabs (http://www.emaillabs.com)
Contact us for a FREE demo account