Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] Offered: Misc Stuff

From: "k_catsmeow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:31:25 -0000

Well this week is the last day of 'extra pick up" for the city of
Sunnyvale.

True to form I am seeing neighbors putting out items they no longer
want for pick up - There is a couch, what looks like a stereo/ fm
receiver, and more than I care to go through.

The street is Bend Drive, off Hollenbeck between Cascade and Fremont

Hurry - Wednesday is the garbage pick up and they'll end up in the
landfill

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/