Subject: [AthofSV] The Twilight of Atheism

From: "Mark W. Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:51:26 -0800

The March 2005 issue of Christianity Today magazine has an article entitled 
"The Twilight of Atheism".  Take a look and see what they're saying.

See http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2005/003/21.36.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/UwRTUD/UOnJAA/i1hLAA/OzVolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Wed. 3/9, 7:30 - What Really Happened on Nov 22, 1963?
Sat. 3/12, 9am-4:30pm - Americans United Activist Training
Wed. 3/23, 7:30 - Money: Red, Blue or Green?

Everyone is welcome at our meetings.

If you're not worried, you're not paying attention.

ASV Library at meetings: bring books & magazines; get books and magazines.
See our website http://www.godlessgeeks.com

Keep the msgs to Atheist topics.
Help keep email overflow down. Make your posts short; clean out old text in any responses that you make.

If you want to join a liberal political discussion, see [email-masked]

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[email-masked] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athofsv/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/