Subject: [pafree] OFFER: BOX OF OLD FASHIONED COMPUTER PAPER

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:56:32 EST

Never used carton of BEN77-205 computer paper 20# white.  Continuous feed 
11"/15" with 22 holes on both sides.

Could be great for a preschool or elementary school to use for drawing paper.

in No Palo Alto

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/