Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: Two 12oz. bottles Max Strength Maalox

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 02:14:05 EST

Unopened/Sealed  expires 1/06 and 6/06

Antacid and antigas

Lemon flavored
Menlo Park

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/