Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] Wanted: Dining Table

From: "teearo2004" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 04:45:36 -0000

Desperately needed...a two or four set accomodation would be great:)
We've been sitting on the floor for 5 months now!!! No glass please.

Thanks!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycling...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time.  What do you want to Freecycle today?

http://www.freecycle.org/
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/