Subject: Attend and Learn: Pro Baseball's Spring Training

From: "California Alumni Association" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:24:03 GMT

Dear David Harris,

Join us the last week in March (3/24/05 - 3/27/05) for a sunny
weekend of baseball and fun - featuring former Cal Baseball
Coach Bob Milano as our VIP weekend guest and speaker.

PLAY BALL! This weekend (2, 3 or 4 nights) includes
accommodations (at the Scottsdale Resort & Conference Center or
the Fiesta Inn), a rental car, game ticket(Giants or A's), VIP
cocktail (or soda) reception, spring training souvenir shirt and
an exclusive chalk talk with Coach Milano.

We'll discuss the past, present and future of Cal Baseball and
the Major Leagues. 

This trip is open to all sports fans, bring your family, golfing
buddies, the office staff, or just come alone - but don't miss
this inaugural CAA/GET Travel lifelong learning trip.

For more information on the "GETaway" to Arizona with Special
Guest, Coach Bob Milano, visit the GETTravel website at:

www.gettravel.com/events/getaways/springtraining/index.html

Prefer to email or call?
[email-masked], (888) 877-4445 x2. 

Go Bears!
California Alumni

p.s. This event is being brought to you by GETTravel and CAA as
part of our efforts to present lifelong learning programs to our
Cal friends and family. Comments and suggestions can be sent to
Jason Simon at [email-masked].
--------------------------------------------------------------------
If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for
the CAA at:
http://www.ucforcalifornia.org/caa/join.html?r=6p1j6w51dm2GE

This message was sent to [email-masked]. To modify your email
communication preferences or update your personal profile, visit
your subscription management page at:

http://www.ucforcalifornia.org/caa/smp.tcl?nkey=gniisezo5jtjdw

To stop ALL email from CAA, reply via email with "remove" in the
subject line, or use the following link:

http://www.ucforcalifornia.org/caa/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=center&nkey=gniisezo5jtjdw

***************************************
Powered by GetActive Software, Inc.
Member Relationship Management Solutions
That Recruit, Engage, and Retain (tm)
http://www.getactive.com
***************************************