Subject: Special Offer - The Wall Street Journal

From: "EDGAR Online" <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Mar 2005 19:27:15 -0500

===================================================================
This special offer is being made available to you as a valued user
of EDGAR Online in partnership with select companies that provide
products and services for business professionals.
===================================================================

Limited-Time Offer!
Subscribe to THE WALL STREET JOURNAL Today and Save Over 57%!
Click here:
http://www.iqmailer.net/rt.asp?I=15AA9X1FB78X7&L=37820

A preferred subscriber discount rate has been reserved for you -- 26
weeks for only 42¢ an issue. Take advantage of our GUARANTEED LOWEST
RATE available and save over 57% off the newsstand price.

Subscribe today and receive 26 weeks for just $53.75!
Go to: http://www.iqmailer.net/rt.asp?I=15AA9X1FB78X7&L=37821

Take advantage of the following subscriber benefits:

- Early morning delivery*
- The Journal Reports – Your Wall Street Journal will include special
  reports on these important topics:
    - Your Money Matters (new for 2005)
    - Automotive (new for 2005)
    - Your Career
    - Technology
    - Personal Health
    - Small Business
    - Retirement Guide

- Regular Sections
    - What's News - Quick, concise summaries of key breaking stories,
      all at a glance on our front page.
    - Marketplace - From global air security to exotic car sale slow
      downs... from personal technology to media and marketing - it's
      all inside.
    - Personal Journal - (Tuesday through Thursday) - This section is
      packed with personal finance, travel, health & family, leisure
      and arts and more.
    - Money & Investing - Features breaking news, deep analysis and
      solid reporting from the trenches of Wall Street.
    - Weekend Journal - Every Friday this section will help you take
      full advantage of leisure pursuits.

Don't miss out on this special opportunity. Save over 57%!
Click here: http://www.iqmailer.net/rt.asp?I=15AA9X1FB78X7&L=37822

*Early AM delivery available in most areas.

-------------------------------------------
This message is being sent to you by The Wall Street Journal.

To contact us by mail, send correspondence to:
Customer Relations Department, The Wall Street Journal,
200 Burnett Road, Chicopee, MA 01020

If you would prefer not to receive further messages from this sender,
please click on the following Internet link and confirm your request:
http://205.183.255.180/771496/lb_optoutserver/lb.asp?action=optout

===================================================================
You received this email from EDGAR Online as a registered user.
We value your privacy.  If you would prefer not to receive these
types of offers in the future, unsubscribe directly from this email
at http://www.iqmailer.net/edgar.asp?id=15AA9X1FB78X7

To view the EDGAR Online Privacy policy click on the link below.
http://www.edgar-online.com/footer/privacy.aspx

EDGAR Online, Attention: Customer Service Department
50 Washington Street, 9th Flr., Norwalk, CT 06854
===================================================================