Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] WANTED: Portable CD Player

From: Robin Schneider <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 13:46:26 -0700

I need a portable CD player with speakers--not the kind that hooks up 
to earphones.  (Alternatively, if you have speakers that would plug 
into an earphone jack, those would fill the need too.)

Thanks

Robin

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/