Subject: [pafree] WANTED: Wire, Tomato Cages

From: Pamela Chesavage <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 17:56:08 -0700

I work with the Almost Eden Garden Project in Palo Alto 
(www.almosteden.org) and we could really use some thick wire (or even wire 
coat hangers) to make garden staples out of (we need to secure our 
irrigation drip-tape). We would also love:

         Tomato cages or substantial garden stakes
         Twine or rope for tying up our tomatoes
         Black plastic (for warming our garden beds)
         Wheelbarrows or garden tools in good shape

Thanks! 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/