Subject: [pafree] offered: couch, beige 92"

From: "lspw2" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:07:09 -0000

Couch,  92" long, 32" deep, back and sides (continuous) are 25" high.
3 seat cushions and 7 back cushions which rest on the sides/back in a 
casual manner. Fabric is a nubby beige with tweedy flecks. In good 
condition except for serious sun damage on right end arm only(fabric 
deteriorated, not just faded).  Unit not too heavy (easy to move).

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/