Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] change of topic

From: Samantha Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:14:42 -0800

Kevin Freels wrote:

> Because in many cases the only things dumber than the educators are 
> the parents themselves.....

Agreed BUT at least in that case the damage is only to their own 
offspring instead of mass conditioning everyone whose parents can't 
afford private school AFTER paying for the mass youth indoctrination camps.

- s
_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo/extropy-chat

---

From: Ned Late <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:25:19 -0800 (PST)

It could be now that corporal punishments (except for
punishments administered by students to each other)
have been ended, mental caning is the new norm.

> youth indoctrination camps.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 
_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo/extropy-chat