Subject: [pafree] Offered: Christmas Door wreath

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:12:52 EDT

Large, plastic wreath

Near the corner of Valparaiso and Alameda in  Menlo Park,

If you would like this item, please write me and let me know  when you will  
come to pick it up.
Strong preference given to those  who will come to get it within 24 hours of  
writing.  I will place  item on my front porch.

If you have previously committed to pick up an  item from me but have flaked  
out, please don't bother  responding......

Jayne

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/