Subject: [freecyclemp] BubBle Wrap

From: "lnotowich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 14:41:22 -0000

We have plenty for you. Call if you need info or just come on by to
pick up.

Available from 7am-3pm, M-F.

1105 Hamilton Court
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(650) 326-9700

near the Dumbarton Bridge

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/