Subject: UnixReview.com EXTRA! Vol. 6, Issue 13

From: Unix Review News <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:18:58 -0800

**********************************************************************
            UNIXREVIEW.COM EXTRA!
March 22, 2005           Volume 6, Issue 13
**********************************************************************
New UNIX servers: high in performance and low in price.  
The IBM eServer p5 510 and p5 510 Express are designed to
help small to mid-sized businesses sharpen their competitive 
edge. How? By offering big advantages in a tiny box. Learn 
more. Watch the video.
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadjTBabfldja2sc2LbaeQxWi/
**********************************************************************

THIS WEEK on UnixReview.com

Tool of the Month: Detox and jMemorize
by Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadjTBabfldka2sc2LbaeQxWi/
Zonker presents a program that will help keep your filesystem free 
of ugly filenames, and a program that can be used to bone up for your 
next certification.

Book Review: High Performance Linux Clusters and Building Clustered Linux Systems
by Peter Salus
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadjTBabfldla2sc2LbaeQxWi/
Peter reviews two books on Linux clusters. 

Regular Expressions: Ten Years for Overnight Success
by Cameron Laird and Kathryn Soraiz
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadjTBabfldma2sc2LbaeQxWi/
JavaScript and PHP are arguably the two most widely used scripting 
languages. They've been in the news quite a bit during the past month, 
not so much because they've changed, but because of the changes in the 
world around them. Our authors explain.

Review: SHARE Conference
by Evan Micks
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadjTBabfldna2sc2LbaeQxWi/
The SHARE organization held its 50th anniversary conference in Anaheim, 
California, the week of February 28 to March 4, and our reviewer says
there was a lot to take in.

**********************************************************************
TODAY'S IT SYSTEMS MANAGER:
GRASPING THE IT-BUSINESS CONNECTION FOR FUTURE SUCCESS
New Playbook from Intelligent Enterprise sponsored by BMC Software

Nobody has to tell you that overseeing a complex, inter-networked  
system of IT systems is a difficult existence. You can become so bogged  
down in the daily struggle to respond to rapidly changing requirements  
and to continuously perform delicate maintenance on the Gordian knot of  
interdependencies that you find it nigh impossible to step back and  
strategize.

Read it only at:
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadjTBabfldoa2sc2LbaeQxWi/
**********************************************************************
                 
                 Get Published! Get Paid!

Sys Admin magazine is looking for systems administrators who have solved 
a common problem in an uncommon way and want to share their solution with 
the only people in the world who will understand it: other systems 
administrators. Each issue has a theme, but we’re always interested in useful 
articles on any subject related to managing AIX, BSD, HP-UX, Linux, Mac OS X, 
Solaris, enterprise administration, Linux on the mainframe, scripting, 
and other UNIX/Linux systems administration tips, tricks, tools, and techniques. 

For more information, visit: 
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadjTBabfldpa2sc2LbaeQxWi/

Or email Rikki Endsley, managing editor, at: [email-masked]

**********************************************************************
*Thank You* for supporting UnixReview.com EXTRA!

Our records indicate that you are officially subscribed to 
this newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe, or "opt-out", 
please click here: http://unixreview.email-publisher.com/u/?a2iTEe.a2sc2L

CMP Media's Privacy Policy: 
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadjTBabfldqa2sc2LbaeQxWi/
**********************************************************************
UnixReview.com EXTRA! is a weekly newsletter brought to you by
CMP Media LLC.

Please feel free to share this newsletter with interested parties
via email (not on bulletin boards).  To subscribe, see:
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadjTBabfldra2sc2LbaeQxWi/

Email comments to: [email-masked]

UnixReview.com, CMP Media LLC 
4601 W 6th Street, Suite B, Lawrence, KS 66049 USA

====================================================================
Update Your Profile:
   http://urnews.f.topica.com/f/?a2iTEe.a2sc2L.ZGhhcnJp
Unsubscribe:
   http://urnews.f.topica.com/f/?a2iTEe.a2sc2L.ZGhhcnJp.u
Confirm Your Subscription:
   http://urnews.f.topica.com/f/?a2iTEe.a2sc2L.ZGhhcnJp.c
Forward to Friend:
   http://www.topica.com/f2f/?f=L9D0EQIBAQALew0ACAAAAAABL68WHA&r=dharris234%40mindspring.com