Subject: [freecyclemp] OFFER: Miscellaneous Stereo and video wires + Surge protector

From: "jmglynn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 03:09:08 -0000

We recently moved into a house where we have built in speakers.  
Hence we have a number of leftover stereo wires as well as 
miscellaneous video wires from the setup in our old house.  There is 
also a multi-plug surge protector too.  Let me know if you would be 
interested.

Thanks!
Jackie

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Dying to be thin?
Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore .
http://us.click.yahoo.com/FLQ_sC/gsnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/