Subject: [pafree] Offered: Bag of Coffee Mugs

From: Hollie Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:17:47 -0800 (PST)

I have a bag of coffee mugs, all but one is ceramic.
Various solid colors including white, blue, and more.
I believe there are at least 6, possibly more. All in
good condition. Alma/Churchill area. 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/