Subject: [pafree] offered: Kitchen flourescent lighting fixture

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:10:46 EDT

This is about two feet by four feet, with four flourscent light tubes (not  
burned out...)
 
I am remodeling and have no use for this.....

Near the corner of  Valparaiso and Alameda in Menlo Park,

If you would like this item, please  write me and let me know when you will  
come to pick it up.
Strong  preference given to those who will come to get it within 24 hours of  
 
writing.  I will place item on my front porch.

If you have  previously committed to pick up an item from me but have flaked  
out,  please don't bother responding......

Jayne

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/