Subject: UnixReview.com EXTRA! Vol. 6, Issue 11

From: Unix Review News <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 14:02:09 -0800

**********************************************************************
            UNIXREVIEW.COM EXTRA!
March 8, 2005           Volume 6, Issue 11
**********************************************************************
New UNIX servers: high in performance and low in price.  
The IBM eServer p5 510 and p5 510 Express are designed to
help small to mid-sized businesses sharpen their competitive 
edge. How? By offering big advantages in a tiny box. Learn 
more. Watch the video.
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadgzYabeUina2sc2LbaeQxWi/
**********************************************************************

THIS WEEK on UnixReview.com

Book Review: Beginning Perl
Reviewed by Ed Schaefer
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadgzYabeUioa2sc2LbaeQxWi/
Our reviewer selected the second edition of Beginning Perl to aid in his 
effort to learn Perl. He also recommends this book to advanced programmers 
who are unschooled in Perl.

Review: Mac Mini
by Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadgzYabeUipa2sc2LbaeQxWi/
Zonker recommends the Mac Mini for folks looking to buy a computer 
on a budget or to add a second computer at home. Read his review
to find out why.

Book Review: The IT Career Builder's Toolkit
Reviewed by Emmett Dulaney
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadgzYabeUiqa2sc2LbaeQxWi/
Emmett wishes he'd written this book. His review explains.

**********************************************************************
Top-notch Training and Cutting-edge Practices Offered at USENIX Annual 
Technical Conference 2005 (USENIX '05)

Join us in Anaheim, CA, April 10-15, 2005, for the USENIX Annual 
Technical Conference 2005 (USENIX '05). This year's program includes 5 
days of training by industry experts such as Ted Ts’o, Gerald Carter, 
Aeleen Frisch, and Marcus Ranum; keynote address by historian George 
Dyson; starting April 13, technical sessions including General and 
FREENIX/Open Source Refereed Papers, Invited Talks, and Guru Is In 
Sessions. Learn the latest groundbreaking practices from the technical 
best. Themes include: system administration, Linux, open source, 
security, networking, and more. Register by March 21 and save up to 
$300!

Register Today!
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadgzYabeUoUa2sc2LbaeQxWi/
**********************************************************************
                 
                 Get Published! Get Paid!

Sys Admin magazine is looking for systems administrators who have solved 
a common problem in an uncommon way and want to share their solution with 
the only people in the world who will understand it: other systems 
administrators. Each issue has a theme, but we’re always interested in useful 
articles on any subject related to managing AIX, BSD, HP-UX, Linux, Mac OS X, 
Solaris, enterprise administration, Linux on the mainframe, scripting, 
and other UNIX/Linux systems administration tips, tricks, tools, and techniques. 

For more information, visit: 
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadgzYabeUisa2sc2LbaeQxWi/

Or email Rikki Endsley, managing editor, at: [email-masked]

**********************************************************************
*Thank You* for supporting UnixReview.com EXTRA!

Our records indicate that you are officially subscribed to 
this newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe, or "opt-out", 
please click here: http://unixreview.email-publisher.com/u/?a2iTEe.a2sc2L

CMP Media's Privacy Policy: 
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadgzYabeUita2sc2LbaeQxWi/
**********************************************************************
UnixReview.com EXTRA! is a weekly newsletter brought to you by
CMP Media LLC.

Please feel free to share this newsletter with interested parties
via email (not on bulletin boards).  To subscribe, see:
http://click.unixreview.email-publisher.com/maadgzYabeUiua2sc2LbaeQxWi/

Email comments to: [email-masked]

UnixReview.com, CMP Media LLC 
4601 W 6th Street, Suite B, Lawrence, KS 66049 USA

====================================================================
Update Your Profile:
   http://urnews.f.topica.com/f/?a2iTEe.a2sc2L.ZGhhcnJp
Unsubscribe:
   http://urnews.f.topica.com/f/?a2iTEe.a2sc2L.ZGhhcnJp.u
Confirm Your Subscription:
   http://urnews.f.topica.com/f/?a2iTEe.a2sc2L.ZGhhcnJp.c
Forward to Friend:
   http://www.topica.com/f2f/?f=L9D0EQIBAQALSUAACAAAAAABL68WHA&r=dharris234%40mindspring.com