Subject: Re: [Catalina22] Sig Block

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 19:11:24 EDT

She's got A-Oh-Hell, Dick (like me), so probably doesn't use Outlook.

Cathy,
  Click on "Settings" (top menu) and select "signature, mail".  It will show 
you how to set it up and yes... you may select whether you want it inserted 
automatically or just when you choose (Actually you can set up several, with 
different purposes and choose between them.

Bob Endicott
Tequila Sunset #12759
Ft. Walton Beach, FL

In a message dated 5/4/2005 4:04:13 PM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:
Hi Cathy - Thanks for the info. Now you seem more like a real person.  What E 
Mail program are you using?  If it is Outlook Express I can help. If it is 
something else, let us know and I am about 99% sure someone else can.  

You should be able to set up a signature block that you can insert either 
automatically (which you don't want)  or manually, which is what I do.  Sometimes 
I insert it and then modify it according to whom I am writing.

Dick King
Melbourne, FL
7976 Jagged Edge
A bad day sailing beats almost anything worth doing.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 1:32 PM
Subject: [Catalina22] Sig Block

In a message dated 5/4/2005 7:59:02 AM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:
By the way, please include a signature block with your name and hailing 
port, your boats hull number and name , so we will know who you are.  I hate 
to write to Mr. or Ms. Anonymous.
I'd be glad to oblige (if I knew how to create a sig block), but won't that 
info appear on ANY e-mail I write to ANYone? I do correspond with others not 
involved in my passion for sailing...

Cathy Lee Brandstetter
Kenosha, WI
#11173, Aeolus