Subject: [pafree] OFFER: Mirror, mini-blind, 3 doors

From: "nancypk3" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 00:13:03 -0000

Mirror is 31" x 36"

Mini blind is 68-1/2W x 46" high, copper colored

Doors are: 
31-5/8" x 80"
31-3/4" x 79-3/4"
21-3/4" x 79-3/4"

In Los Altos between Springer & El Monte.

Nancy S.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/OCfFmA/UOnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/