Subject: [pafree] OFFER: Ladies' clothing items

From: "Valerie Voigt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 02:02:48 -0000

Note:  Please TELEPHONE me about these items, because I only get 
email a couple of times a month.  650/906-4258.

Also:  I am in the process of moving into a tiny apartment while 
still owning all the furniture and stuff for a 7-bedroom house, so 
my need to get rid of these things is quite urgent:  please try to 
pick up BEFORE Saturday.  Thanks!

Ladies' size Medium black knit dress with dolman sleeves and 
shoulder pads;  about knee length.

4 Soft-cup seamless bras:  1 each of 32, 34, 36, and "Medium"  
(though I think it fits more like a Large.

Strapless white Spandex swimsuit top, size M.  Comfortable as a 
skimpy top for warm weather.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/