Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] Wanted: Sony battery charger

From: "jonfn2001" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 02:24:58 -0000

I need a Sony M Series Battery Charger for Lithium Ion battery.
The battery is 7.2 volts and the output of the charger is 8.4 volts. 
I think they use these for different things, but in my case I have a
digital camera that no longer self charges.  If someone has a camera
that is dead but can still charge its battery, that would work too.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/