Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] Taken: Packing Peanuts

From: "Judy Sturim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:30:58 -0800

The peanuts are taken.

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Sturim [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 8:51 AM
To: LosAltosFreecycle
Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] Offer: Packing Peanuts

I've got two large garbage bags filled with packing peanut.  Pick up in Los
Altos near Loyola Corners.  Please let me know when you'll come to pick them
up.  Let me know if you want one bag or both bags.

Judy

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at
a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT
click here
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129geqise/M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705064235:HM/EXP=1111510263/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.
netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Unsubscribe>

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/