Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFERED: wine mailers, bottles

From: Kristina Pereyra <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 19:25:14 -0700 (PDT)

Four wine mailers, each holds six bottles safely in
styrofoam.

Case of empty wine bottles for Obester Winery's
"Bottle Your Own" day coming up in a couple weeks. 
www.obesterwinery.com for more details.

Pickup near Shoreline/El Camino in Mountain View.

__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/