Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFER: new activity book from American Girl

From: Lisa Estrada <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:46:58 -0800

**** Please email your location and when you can pick up. *****

I'm offering "Games and Giggles" from the American Girl
Library. It contains games, riddles, tongue-twisters,
mazes, etc. 96 pages. For girls aged 9-12.

See more about this book;
 
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1562472321/qid=1110609133/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-9413263-0265505?v=glance&s=books

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/