Subject: [freecyclemp] OFFERED: Girls's Schwinn Bike, VHS VCR & DISH box

From: "Alicia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:05:36 -0000

I am offering a 21-speed Schwinn mountain bike. This bicycle works,
but it needs some gear work in order to change speeds. It is blue, and
fits a girl/woman about five feet tall. It is old, but has not been
used much.

I also have a Panasonic Omnivision VHS VCR with remote. I believe it
is working fine.

Finally, I am offering a DISH Network receiver box. It is model DV3
MPEG2. It does not have a personal recorder. It's about 3 years old, I
think. There is no remote with is, so you'll need a universal remote.

All items are available for pickup at my home in Menlo Park. I hope
someone out there can use these!

Alicia

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/