Subject: [pafree] WANTED: Wired DSL Router

From: "Ed Miszkiewicz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:52:52 -0700

Looking for a "wired" DSL router (4 or 8 port, any brand is fine as long as
it works). A wireless would work too but that function is not necessary.
 
It's for a friend who is in need of one.
 
If anyone has replaced theirs with a wireless unit and no longer needs the
wired version, it would be greatly appreciated.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/