Subject: MySQL Performance Tuning & Optimization Workshop

From: "MySQL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:09:01 -0400

Click here if your email program has trouble displaying this email: 
http://now.eloqua.com/es.asp?s=287&e=144F2F97EFF445A8AAB0C5B44FB9B8FE&elq=C8002C37455A4082B0F7D0AD6FF05AED

Untitled Document 

MySQL Performance Tuning & Optimization Workshop Coming to San Francisco 

Do your applications slow down during busy times? 

Are you having difficulties pinpointing performance bottlenecks? 

Will finding and fixing performance issues take weeks of time and expertise that you just don't have? 

Then this Performance Tuning & Optimization Workshop is for you! You will get expert insight and learn best practices to help you improve performance and scalability! It is availabile in San Francisco on May 12-13, 2005, and then again on May 31 - June 1, 2005. 

What You Will Learn 

*MySQL Internals 
*Storage Engine Selection 
*Query Optimization 
*Index Tuning Caching and Buffer Tuning 
*Hot Spot and Bottleneck Identification 

Who Should Attend 

*All database developers who are responsible for database design, modeling, and architecture 

*All DBAs who are responsible for the performance and health of production databases 

For more information, or to register, go to 
http://www.mysql.com/training/workshops/performance.html
[http://now.eloqua.com/er.asp?s=287&lid=12&elq=C8002C37455A4082B0F7D0AD6FF05AED]

If you have any questions, please contact Katina Lackey at +1-619-271-7098 or [email-masked] 
[mailto:[email-masked]]. 

Sincerely, 

MySQL 
20400 Stevens Creek Boulevard 
Cupertino, CA 95014 

Please click here to unsubscribe: 
http://now.eloqua.com/u.asp?s=287&elq=C8002C37455A4082B0F7D0AD6FF05AED