Subject: [pafree] Free mirror 69 1/2" X 46 1/2" very good shape

From: "clearpath2003" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:35:20 -0000

This is a mirror for the livingroom area. The mirror is attached to 
the Wall with fasteners and needs to be removed. You need to remove 
the mirror.

Thanks

John

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/