Subject: Medical Imaging 2005 Shines for Attendees

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:00:11 -0800

M E D I C A L   I M A G I N G   2 0 0 5   R E C A P 

Medical Imaging continues to be the premier meeting in the field 

Medical Imaging
12-17 February 2005 
San Diego, California USA

Conferences  *  Courses  *  Exhibition

Take a look at the 2005 program: http://spie.org/events/mi

Over 1,100 international attendees registered, including a 
   cross-disciplinary mix of clinical radiologists, medical 
   physicists, image processing researchers, and computer 
   scientists. 

	* Plenary Speaker Dr. Andrew D. Maidment, Univ. of 
   Pennsylvania, delivered a talk titled, Nine Orders of 
   Magnitude; Imaging from Man to Molecules, which drew more 
   than 600 attendees 
	* Workshops covering topics from New Contrast Agents for 
   CT Imaging to Initiatives in Open-Source Software and 
   Image-Guided Procedures saw record attendance 
	* Course attendance increased by 10% 
	* Exhibition enabled access to the latest products 
   being developed for the medical imaging community. 

You can’t afford to miss 2006! 
	* Medical Imaging will feature concentrated sessions 
   or conferences on molecular imaging, computer-assisted 
   diagnostics, displays, and enhanced imaging through contrast agents. 
	* Ultrasonic Imaging and Signal Processing conference moves 
   to beginning of symposium. 

Be a part of this leading technical symposium in 2006.

SPIE—The International Society for Optical Engineering is a 
   not-for-profit technical education society dedicated to 
   advancing scientific research and engineering applications 
   of optical, photonic, imaging, and optoelectronic technologies 
   through its meetings, education programs, and publications.

spie.org | [email-masked] | Tel: +1 360 676 3290
1000 20th St, Bellingham WA, 98225-6705 USA 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
If you do not wish to receive email announcements from SPIE, 
   simply reply to this message, and in the body of the 
   message type "CANCEL."