Subject: April 5 and April 7 Seminars

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 12:36:27 -0800

Hello list members,

We had a very successful start of the new quarter with our two 
seminars. We hope you can join us for the rest. The upcoming week 
also features a week long Summit by ASES, Stanford 
(http://ases.stanford.edu). Feel free to drop by their programs as 
well. Further details are below.

Regards,

Viji

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

US-ASIA TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT CENTER (US-ATMC)

presents

                 "A  2005 Update of Entrepreneurial Activities in India"
                                                         by
  Sridar Iyengar, former President TiE Silicon Valley & Board Member, Infosys
                                          Stanford University

                              Tuesday, April 5, 4:15-5:30 p.m.
           Skilling Engineering Auditorium, Stanford University
Second Presentation in Entrepreneurship in Asian High-Tech Industries
            http://asia.stanford.edu/events/Spring05/ee402t/index.html
           * Free Admission * General Public Welcome *
        Directions:  http://asia.stanford.edu/events/skilling.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THURSDAY, APRIL 7

US-ASIA TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT CENTER (US-ATMC)

presents

      "Pushing the Envelope of System on Chip Integration"
                                             by
                   Dr. Chris Rowen, CEO, Tensilica
                   Thursday, April 7, 4:15-5:30 p.m.
           Skilling Engineering Auditorium, Stanford University
              Second Presentation in our Public Seminar Series:
       * Novel Integration in Advanced Electronic Systems*
         http://asia.stanford.edu/events/Spring05/ee402s.html
           * Free Admission * General Public Welcome *
        Directions:  http://asia.stanford.edu/events/skilling.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ASES Summit 2005: Beyond Borders:  Entrepreneurship in the Global Context

Week Long events featuring speaker such as Min Zhu, co-founder, WebEX,
Ram Shriram, Sherpalo Ventures, Hurst Lin, co-founder, Sina.com.

April 3 - April 8 at Stanford University

Open to the Public

Please see http://ases.stanford.edu for complete schedule of events.