Subject: [extropy-chat] C-R-Newsletter #29

From: "MIKE TREDER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 06:36:22 -0400

The latest edition of the C-R-Newsletter has been posted on our website.

CONTENTS OF THIS ISSUE:

- New Research on DNA
- Molecular Manufacturing, Step by Step
- Nanotech High Beams
- Information Week does CRN
- Chris Phoenix Interviewed
- Military Uses of Nanotechnology
- CRN goes to San Diego
- CRN goes to Minneapolis
- Feature Essay: Protein Springs and Tattoo Needles
- CRN Needs Your Help!

Read the latest newsletter here -- http://CRNano.org/archive05.htm#29 -- and 
sign up for a free subscription here -- http://CRNano.org/contact.htm

See you in the future!

Mike Treder
Executive Director, Center for Responsible Nanotechnology - 
http://CRNano.org/
Research Fellow, Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies - 
http://ieet.net/
Advisory Board, Global Risks Council - http://riskgroupllc.com/
Editorial Advisory Board, Nanotech Briefs - http://nanotechbriefs.com/
Consultant, AC/UNU Millennium Project - http://www.acunu.org/
Consultant, Future Technologies Advisory Group - http://futuretag.com/
Director, World Transhumanist Association - http://transhumanism.org/
Founder, Incipient Posthuman Website - http://incipientposthuman.com/
Executive Advisory Team, Extropy Institute - http://extropy.org/

"The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice 
must have strong wings." - Kate Chopin

_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo/extropy-chat