Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Max More Becomes A Duel Citizen - Britain + U.S.

From: Mike Lorrey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:25:56 -0800 (PST)

http://www.nhadvantage.com/startup_main.htm

Those entrepreneurs with business plans who are interested in migrating
with the Free State Project are encouraged to submit their plans to
this contest before March 31st. It is conducted by former Governor
Craig Benson.

First prize gets $130k, with subcategories for bioscience plans. The
real motivation of this contest is that Craig is looking for a new
venture to invest in and help run.

Mike Lorrey
Vice-Chair, 2nd District, Libertarian Party of NH
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806) 
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 
_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo/extropy-chat

---

From: Joseph Bloch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:33:08 -0500

Just out of curiosity... what does this have to do with Max becoming a 
U.S. Citizen? Especially since he lives in Texas?

---

From: "Brett Paatsch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:21:54 +1100

> venture to invest in and help run.

What are your gambling laws like in NH? Could you legally set up
a real money version of idea futures there? Could you legally bet on
it from there?

I suspect the answer is no. But how much freer than other states is
NH on that criterion of freedom? Is this an issue you have explored?

Brett Paatsch