Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: Pocket Game Player

From: mahlethe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:59:27 -0800

Case is transparent blue plastic.  don't have instructions but I vaguely
remember it's supposed to contain 8 to 10 games.  just turned it on and
it works.

P/U in Midtown Palo Alto.
Marie

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/