Subject: [AthofSV] Dr. Science: Tatooing the Soul

From: "democratcat67" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:42:38 -0000

Some Dr. Science humor atheists should appreciate. -- Richard

------- Forwarded message follows -------
	Dear Dr. Science,
"If skin is continually flaking off and new layers replace the old, 
why don't tattoos wear off?"
from Heather Hunt of "Columbus, OH"

	"Contrary to popular belief, tattoos are not merely skin 
deep. They are actually engraved into the soul of the tatooee, and 
thus will adorn the wearer in the afterlife as well. That's why you 
should think at least twice before you have the name of your current 
paramour scratched into your person. Will you still remember that 
person fondly in, say fifteen thousand years? A tattoo like ""Born to 
Lose"" is the opposite of an affirmation, it is a psychic sentence to 
a life and afterlife of permanent failure. Sure, there are ways of 
erasing a tattoo, but it involves the coordinated aid of an exorcist 
as well as a dermatologist." 	

Coming Soon from Dr. Science
Bismuth Ingredients
Plant Highs
Mystery Hairs
Non-Working Internet
Racquetball Click
	
Gold Star Question
from Terrence Martin of Ottawa, ?
Why does the monitor on my mother's Macintosh vibrate when I hum a 
certain note? Has my deep voice hit the natural resonating frequency 
of all matter? Am I God now? 	

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjtSRD/3MnJAA/i1hLAA/OzVolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Date not known  - Upcoming DEMONSTRATION on Church/State separation
Wed. 3/23, 7:30 - Money: Red, Blue or Green?
Wed. 4/13, 7:30 - South Park episode "The Passion of the Jew"
Wed. 4/27, 7:30 - Objectivism. Cult of Ayn Rand?

Everyone is welcome at our meetings.

Subscribe to Atheist News Service -
email [email-masked] with: name, address & phone #

If you're not worried, you're not paying attention.

ASV Library at meetings: bring books & magazines; get books and magazines.
See our website http://www.godlessgeeks.com

Keep the msgs to Atheist topics.
Help keep email overflow down. Make your posts short; clean out old text in any responses that you make.

If you want to join a liberal political discussion, see [email-masked]

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[email-masked] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athofsv/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/