Subject: [pafree] Wanted: Silverware storage chest

From: Kat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 16:59:49 -0700

I'd love to have a storage chest/box for silverware, preferably with a 
tarnish-resistant lining. I inherited a set of silverware but nothing 
to store it in. It's service for six, plus some serving pieces, so I 
don't need a huge chest.

If you've got one you don't need anymore, please let me know.

Thanks,

Kat

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/OCfFmA/UOnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/