Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFER: 10 Foot Yellow Slide

From: Boots Bartlett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:49:30 -0800

The person who was supposed to pick up my 10 foot yellow slide never
came to pick it up, so it is available once again.

10 foot yellow slide (would need to be connected to some type of play
structure).

Sandy

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/