Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] God is gay

From: Mike Lorrey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:56:46 -0800 (PST)

God is a hermaphrodite. How else is he able to populate the universe by
sexual reproduction, except by screwing itself (you might say that the
whole BC era was one long post-partum depression). If the universe were
populated by asexual reproduction, there would be a bazillion identical
ameboid gods cruising around the big U, busy-bodying everywhere, not
letting anybody have any sinful fun at all, raining down floods, and
plagues every other minute. A body couldn't get any rest....

--- Ned Late <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Everyone knows it.

Mike Lorrey
Vice-Chair, 2nd District, Libertarian Party of NH
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806) 
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com

		
__________________________________ 
Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday! 
Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web 
http://birthday.yahoo.com/netrospective/
_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo/extropy-chat