Subject: 6th World Wireless Congress, Palo Alto of California - Converging Broadband Wireless & Mobile

From: Palo Alto Office of WWC'2005 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:30:41 -0800

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
WWC'05 Theme: Converging the Broadband Wireless and Mobile
WWC'05 principal sponsors: Qualcomm, Bechtel, Siemens, Microsoft
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear colleagues:

World Wireless Congress (WWC) has become the world's most authoritative
technical platform on research, development and design of emerging
wireless and mobile communication technologies.

WWC is also the international No.1 professional club for No.1 executives
and experts in the field. Since its founding in 2000, WWC has been
fostering global R&D exchange for wireless innovation, invention and
business, and greatly promoting the ITU mission on IMT2000 and IMT2020.

Meanwhile, WWC continues to be the only international event focusing on
ALL 3G and B3G technologies being delivered commercially today and
provides a truly global picture of the emerging wireless and mobile
communication industry.

Driven by global industry leaders, WWC has been playing active role in
setting the world's wireless standards, building the team and defining
the strategy. World's leading industrial executives and experts come and
deliver the important keynotes at WWC every year to reflect its
prestigious standing in the industry.

To get involved in this world's prominent wireless summit and share the
success together, you are invited to join the 6th World Wireless
Congress in Palo Alto of California, May 25-27, 2005.

For more information on WWC'2005, please visit: http://b3g.org, or
http://mobile2005.com or http://wirelesscongress.com.

Looking forward to seeing you soon at WWC'2005 in Palo Alto/Stanford !

Yours truly,

WWC Steering Committee
Palo Alto, California
www.b3g.org

[Sorry for multiple copies of this message. To unsubscribe, please
e-mail to [email-masked]. Thanks.]