Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Re: James Hughes

From: Al Brooks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:16:27 -0800 (PST)

but, say, a name such as "Galactic Extropians" would be getting too far ahead of yourselves. We'll be 'old men' before there are humans/h+ living on the moon.

Mike Lorrey <[email-masked]> wrote:
Extropy is universal. Putting 'world' or 'global' in the name is
self-limiting and demonstrates a lack of vision.

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
 Make Yahoo! your home page   

_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo/extropy-chat

---

From: Joseph Bloch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:48:42 -0500

It would also sound like you should be wearing pointed ears...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for LunaCon.

*grin*

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com

New Jersey Transhumanist Association:
http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta

Al Brooks wrote:

Do you Yahoo!?