Subject: EarthLink's FREE ScamBlocker fights online fraud

From: EarthLink Customer Experience Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 00:27:38 PST

FREE EarthLink ScamBlocker Safeguards You from Online Fraud

Concerned about online fraud and identity theft? Get the new
EarthLink ScamBlocker and stop worrying.

Install TotalAccess 2005 software today to start using
ScamBlocker.

* Displays a visual safety rating for each Web page you visit
  to let you know if you've landed on a potentially dangerous
  site

* Alerts you before you enter a page that's on our list of
  known scammers

http://www.earthlink.net/home/software/

Already have TotalAccess?

1. Open the EarthLink Task Panel.
2. Under "Toolbox", click "Check for Updates".
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to download.

EarthLink. We revolve around you.

***************************************************************
This is an Informational Message from EarthLink. It is not
spam. From time to time, we send these messages to inform you
about useful features of your EarthLink subscription.

If you do not want to continue receiving messages like this
from EarthLink, please visit
https://myaccount.earthlink.net/cam/contactinfo.jsp

You'll need your email address and password to log in, after
which you'll be able to manage how EarthLink contacts you.

To change your billing information, email address, or password,
please visit
http://myaccount.earthlink.net

Cable customers: Please contact your cable company regarding
your cable Internet service bill or modem connections. Contact
EarthLink regarding your email, TotalAccess software, or added
services such as home networking or dial-up usage.

For technical support, including help with your connection or
email, visit
http://support.earthlink.net

To send us an email, visit
http://support.earthlink.net/email

To trade real-time messages with a Live Chat representative
online, visit
http://support.earthlink.net/chat

See the complete EarthLink privacy policy at
http://www.earthlink.net/about/policies/privacy.html

EarthLink is located at:
1375 Peachtree St. Level A, Atlanta, GA 30309
****************************************************************