Subject: SPECIAL! Offers and Events at your local Vitamin Shoppe Stores Now

From: "The Vitamin Shoppe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 17:18:03 -0000

Want to make sure you keep getting money-saving offers and special
announcements from The Vitamin Shoppe?  Please add 
[email-masked] to your address book. 

************************************************************************
View this email in a browser:
http://vitaminshoppe.chtah.com/a/tBCdlyVAFtjhAAWXGiPAI4TCQ.AH1q-wgF/vita1?t=BCdlyVAFtjhAAWXGiPAI4TCQ.AH1q-wgF&removeall=[email-masked]&email=[email-masked]

Check out the incredible savings opportunities and special events at 
your local Vitamin Shoppe store this month!*

4756 El Camino Real      Los Altos
650-559-7780

View offers:
http://vitaminshoppe.chtah.com/a/tBCdlyVAFtjhAAWXGiPAI4TCQ.AH1q-wgF/vita12

View events:
http://vitaminshoppe.chtah.com/a/tBCdlyVAFtjhAAWXGiPAI4TCQ.AH1q-wgF/vita3
************************************************************************

Start shopping here or call 1-800-223-1216
http://vitaminshoppe.chtah.com/a/tBCdlyVAFtjhAAWXGiPAI4TCQ.AH1q-wgF/vita2

Try our handy quick reorder to shop for the products you buy most.
http://vitaminshoppe.chtah.com/a/tBCdlyVAFtjhAAWXGiPAI4TCQ.AH1q-wgF/vita6

Send this email to a friend and pass along these healthy savings.
http://vitaminshoppe.chtah.com/a/tBCdlyVAFtjhAAWXGiPAI4TCQ.AH1q-wgF/raf1?t=BCdlyVAFtjhAAWXGiPAI4TCQ.AH1q-wgF&RAF_TRACK=&email=[email-masked]

Have you seen our new catalog?  Request a copy here.
http://vitaminshoppe.chtah.com/a/tBCdlyVAFtjhAAWXGiPAI4TCQ.AH1q-wgF/vita4

Use our store locator to find a Vitamin Shoppe near you.
http://vitaminshoppe.chtah.com/a/tBCdlyVAFtjhAAWXGiPAI4TCQ.AH1q-wgF/vita3

* Special offers and events expire May 31, 2005.

This email is an advertisement from The Vitamin Shoppe.  If 
you no longer wish to receive special offers and announcements
from The Vitamin Shoppe, please unsubscribe here: mailto:[email-masked]  

Have questions?  You may contact us by mail at: The Vitamin Shoppe, 
Attn: Customer Service Department, 2101 91st Street, North Bergen, 
New Jersey 07047 or via email at: mailto:[email-masked]