Subject: [AthofSV] Johnson tonight on KABC, internet

From: "cgastbook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 22:06:16 -0000

American Atheists Media Alert
Monday, April 4, 2005

   ELLEN JOHNSON ON THE AIR, INTERNET LIVE ON KABC 790 --
     LOS ANGELES, THE AL RANTEL SHOW, 6:00 PM ET

Ellen Johnson, president of American Atheists will the guest this 
evening (Monday, April 4, 2005) on the Al Rantel program carried live 
in KABC 790, Los Angeles.  The show will also be streamed on to the 
internet, and can be heard by visiting http://www.kabc.com .

Johnson, a veteran activist and frequent guest on public affairs and 
news programs, will be discussing the death of Pope John Paul II and 
her organization's opposition to President Bush's call for lowering 
of American flags across the country.

WHO & WHAT: Ellen Johnson, President of American Atheists TONIGHT 
(4/4) on the Al Rantel show.

WHEN: Tonight, 6:00 PM ET, April 4, 2005

WHERE: The internet and 790 KABC, Los Angeles

(AMERICAN ATHEISTS is a nationwide movement that defends civil rights 
for Atheists; works for the total separation of church and state; and 
addresses issues of First Amendment public policy.)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0Z9NuA/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/OzVolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Date not known  - Upcoming DEMONSTRATION on Church/State separation
Wed. 4/13, 7:30 - South Park episode "The Passion of the Jew"
  + birthday party for Thomas Jefferson and Madalyn Murray O'Hair
  + reports on the Atheist conventions
Sat. 4/16, 2:00 - "Ethicology: Proposing a New Science of Moral Imperatives"
   by Richard Carrier, in Berkeley
Wed. 4/27, 7:30 - Objectivism. Cult of Ayn Rand?
Thu. 5/5, 11:15 - PROTEST of the National Day of Prayer, at SJ City Hall

Everyone is welcome at our meetings.

Subscribe to Atheist News Service -
email [email-masked] with: name, address & phone #

If you're not worried, you're not paying attention.

ASV Library at meetings: bring books & magazines; get books and magazines.
See our website http://www.godlessgeeks.com

Keep the msgs to Atheist topics.
Help keep email overflow down. Make your posts short; clean out old text in any responses that you make.

If you want to join a liberal political discussion, see [email-masked]

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[email-masked] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athofsv/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/