Subject: Invitation to join the AdultBabyMagazine group

From: AdultBabyMagazine moderator <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Mar 2005 23:09:45 -0000

Hello [email-masked],

[email-masked] has invited to join the AdultBabyMagazine group
hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

By joining AdultBabyMagazine, you will be able to exchange
messages with other group members, store photos and files, 
coordinate events and more.

This invitation will expire in 7 days.

Here's an introductory message from [email-masked]:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a current or ex member of our Adult Baby Resource Group
I Invite you to join the largest and most active AB&DL Yahoo Group.
This group was originally Created: May 26, 2003 and on March 26 2005 Yahoo deleted our group. 
With over 9000 members enjoying this website left to wonder why?
So, we're back.....

Hope to see you here

Kitty
=^..^= 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOIN NOW, IT'S EASY: 

1) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site by clicking on this link:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/i?i=ESygD1CyHQzRd9QeZrVj1iF8mrI&e=dabrahams2%40mindspring%2Ecom 

  (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your 
   Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

2) REPLY to this email by clicking "Reply" and then "Send"
   in your email program

If you do not wish to join the AdultBabyMagazine group, please
ignore this invitation.

Report abuse:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with 
friends and family or meet new people who share your interests. 
Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service 
rules for Groups members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel 
this has happened, please notify us:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/abuse/index.html

You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group 
invitations in the future. To do so, please go here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/s?tag=BWZYLEAe9NlxTOX21NyyzRXJvnBdKIFhUxVqNYBAhnRQHtt0cWCgP3eQN_07DWaDUHiBVHEG8s8x3wZz62_heCtXygo

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/