Subject: [AthofSV] AA Media Alert -- Johnson on Larry King Show, Friday 4/1

From: "cgastbook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 00:21:45 -0000

American Atheists Media Advisory
March 31, 2005

    AA'S ELLEN JOHNSON ON LARRY KING/CNN FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2005
        DEATH, DYING, SHIAVO, THE COURTS AND MORE...

Ellen Johnson, President of American Atheists will be a guest on the 
Larry King Show airing nationwide tomorrow evening, Friday April 1, 
2005. 

Johnson will join panelists in a discussion of death and dying, and 
related topics including the Terry Shiavo affair, Congress, the 
federal judiciary and more.

"Congress and the churches have no right dictating to Americans how 
they should die," Johnson has told reporters.  "Death should be a 
personal matter.  Tom DeLay and other grand-standing lawmakers have 
tried to politicize this case, and religious groups are exploiting it 
to advance their own intrusive, anti-choice agenda."

Tune in beginning at 9:00 PM ET; be sure to check local listings.  
The Larry King Show airs on CNN.  More information can be found at 
http://www.cnn.com/Programs/larry.king.live .

WHO & WHAT: American Atheists President Ellen Johnson on Larry King!

WHEN: Friday, April 1, 2005 beginning at approximately 9:00 PM ET -- 
be sure to check local listings.

WHERE: CNN Network

MORE INFO:  http://www.cnn.com/Programs/larry.king.live .

(AMERICAN ATHEISTS is a nationwide movement that defends civil rights 
for Atheists; works for the total separation of church and state; and 
addresses issues of First Amendment public policy.)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0Z9NuA/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/OzVolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Date not known  - Upcoming DEMONSTRATION on Church/State separation
Wed. 4/13, 7:30 - South Park episode "The Passion of the Jew"
Sat. 4/16, 2:00 - "Ethicology: Proposing a New Science of Moral Imperatives"
   by Richard Carrier, in Berkeley
Wed. 4/27, 7:30 - Objectivism. Cult of Ayn Rand?

Everyone is welcome at our meetings.

Subscribe to Atheist News Service -
email [email-masked] with: name, address & phone #

If you're not worried, you're not paying attention.

ASV Library at meetings: bring books & magazines; get books and magazines.
See our website http://www.godlessgeeks.com

Keep the msgs to Atheist topics.
Help keep email overflow down. Make your posts short; clean out old text in any responses that you make.

If you want to join a liberal political discussion, see [email-masked]

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[email-masked] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athofsv/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/