Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: microwave

From: "janisph" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 21:32:43 -0000

Standard size microwave. Just a few months old, great condition but
has some burn marks inside from one overcooked meal!!

Live near Eleanor Pardee Park.  It must go this weekend.
Thanks,
Janis

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/