Subject: [pafree] OFFER: 7 things

From: "bridgeplayer54" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 02:24:37 -0000

a) Motorola V60i manual
b) 2 Motorola chargers (plug into wall...first 2 responses receive)
c) Motorola V60i Beltclip
d) Unusuable (in current condition) Motorola V60i...can be used for 
parts if you're good with tinkering.
e) Motorola Earpiece
f) A/C Adapter (R/C Car Battery Pack Charger) (also works with airsoft 
batteries)
g) hands free cell phone car kit...(clips onto earpiece of a phone that 
is not fairly thick...sound comes through car radio on certain 
channel.  Sounds kinda advanced but its not...cheap.)

Please call me at 650-823-6825 to check availability as that is 
faster.  First response get what is asked for.  Thanks.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/