Subject: [pafree] Offered: D-Link DI-713P Wireless Router

From: "keapts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:45:37 -0000

3 ethernet ports and up to 20 or so wireless connections.  Have
software and basic instruction booklet.  It may also have firewall
properties...

Free or will trade for four cat5 ethernet cables.

You pick up - Midtown Palo Alto

Katrina
650-813-1413

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/