Subject: [freecyclemp] HP laserjet print cartridge 95A

From: Donnasue Jacobi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 19:14:19 -0700

HI
I've got a new HP laserjet print cartridge 95A that I bought by mistake and
since I opened it up out of the plastic wrap, store won't take back. I can't
use this -- if someone has the 98A they would like to trade, great. If not,
it's available to first reply.

Donnasue

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/