Subject: [pafree] Offered: free wildflower seeds

From: "Kaui DeMarzo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:08:41 -0800

4 containers of wildflower seeds, still in quart-sized containers, purchased
to cover a hillside but I never got around to it before we moved.

You may have 1, several or all of the containers.  You must come and pick
this up in Foster City, anytime.

Thanks, Kaui DeMarzo

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/