Subject: [pafree] OFFER: Two Desks

From: "Aseem Das" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:30:56 -0800

Two desks, the kind IKEA used to sell or still sell - with a white "laminate" over particleboard??  Both can be dismantled for moving....

White  desk - 61" long, 29" w, 29" height  (I had posted this before, and a friend was supposed to pick it up, but never did - posting it again).  

White corner computer desk - 33" length, 33 " width, 29" high

Pickup close to El Camino & California Ave

thanks - Aseem

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/