Subject: Re: Site Critique

From: "Arthur Jackson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 07:44:17 -0800

Hi Ben,

Glad you were able to start the registration of the Humanist Community event and in the process learn some of the problems. Sure on listing me for the event and supplying the contact info.

Arthur
===============================
I have been attempting to register our 2/12/05 event on our website and
would offer the following feedback:

1.  On the registration page (and some others) the righthand brown boder
strip overlays some of the text letters.

2.  The Name of Event box does not allow letters to the end of the space.

3.  At the bottom of the page, relative to the question as to whether the
site can display your
    name, etc., the site did not collect the city, state, etc. information
on the individual.

4.  There is no button at the end of the page to allow the user to finalize
the registration of
    the event.

5.  How does the registrant view his entry for an event?

Hope this information proves useful.  Let me know if you have questions,
etc.

Best wishes to all for a Happy New Year!  Ben.

PS:  Arthur, is it OK to use you as the contact person for the event?  Can
your phone and e-mail
     address be listed?  Let me know.  Thanks.