Subject: [AthofSV] from Steve Nahm, the speaker on Objectivism

From: "Mark W. Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 07:42:08 -0700

I enjoyed talking to your group on Wednesday.  Thanks for giving me the
chance to talk about Objectivism with them. I've uploaded my talk to:

http://nahm.us/SVO/AtheistsGuideToObjectivism.pdf

I also included below the links that I put on the resource sheet I handed
out in case you want to include any of them with the link to the talk.
Also, if anyone has questions or would like to be added to the SVO mailing
lists, they can email me at: [email-masked]

Regards,
Steve Nahm
-----

Websites of interest on Objectivism:
http://www.objectivistcenter.org
Website for The Objectivist Center, an organization whose goal is to create
a culture that affirms the core Objectivist values of reason, individualism,
freedom, and achievement.

http://importanceofphilosophy.com
Website created by a member of SOLO, the Sense of Life Objectivists.
Excellent starting place for learning about philosophy in general and
Objectivism in particular.

http://www.solohq.org
SOLO is an Objectivist organization that seeks to transform the prevailing
culture from one of nihilism and unreason-a culture conducive to
dictatorship-to one of life-affirmation and reason-a culture in which
freedom can flourish.

http://www.objectivists.org
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/svo-announce/join
Website and announcement mailing list for the Silicon Valley Objectivists.
SVO meetings on the second Sunday of the month at Coco's in Sunnyvale.