Subject: [pafree] Wanted: PC Notebook,Universal Remote,Hot Glue Gun,

From: "spookys_mom_mp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:10:40 -0000

I hope someone can help me.  I have been without my computer for 5 
months now.  I desperately need a Windows based notebook.  Is there 
anyone who has an older model they aren't using?

I have lost 3 remotes now and really need another one for my tv and 
vcr.

Lastly, I would love to have a glue gun with extra glue (hopefully)

If you have any of these items, please let me know.

Susan
Menlo Park

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/