Subject: [pafree] Offer: classic off-white couch

From: Diane Eiger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:52:56 -0800 (PST)

Offered:
 
Couch: off-white nubby fabric, some stains.  Well-worn, but great classic look.  Approximately 8' long.  Picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/deiger/IMG_1437t.jpg
 
Pickup is near 280/85 intersection in Los Altos.
 
Diane

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/