Subject: Search Engine Strategies Conference & Expo 2005 * May 4-5 * Toronto, Canada

From: "Upcoming Events" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 06:35:39 -0700 (PDT)

Search Engine Strategies Conference & Expo 2005 * May 4-5 * Toronto, Canada

 You are receiving this e-mail because you requested more information on the upcoming
Search Engine Strategies Conference & Expo 

 

Premier Plus Sponsor:

Premier Sponsor:

Media Sponsor:

AnalystSponsor:

Official NewsDistribution Service:

 HostedBy: 

  The PremierEvent for Search Engine Marketing & Optimization Returnsto Toronto May 4-5,
2005 ShowOpens Next Week! Register Today!

Search Engine StrategiesConference & Expo 2005 features presentations and
paneldiscussions that cover all aspects of search engine-relatedpromotion.  
For information and to register  (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kdc,1,3ql5,18kf,13yp,7dml
) clickhere.

For those new to search engine marketing, we have a number of standing sessions that will
be returning. These are designed to help ensure anyone gets to grips with the
fundamentals. These will include: 

- Buying Search Engine Advertising 
- Introduction To Search Engine Marketing 
- Search Engine Friendly Design 
- Search Term Research & Targeting 
- Writing For Search Engines 
- Site Clinics

For those who are ad buyers or more interested in the paid listings side of search engine
marketing, we'll be offering these sessions: 

- Ad Copy & Landing Page Clinic 
- Ad Management Tactics 
- Creating Compelling Ads & Landing Pages 
- Perfecting Paid Listings 

Some people are looking specifically to improve the free traffic they get from search
engines. These are sessions that will focus on this aspect of search engine marketing: 

- Link Building Strategies 2005
- Link Building Clinic
- Organic Listings Forum
- Search Engines & Web Server Issues
- Meet The Crawlers 

We also have a variety of sessions on special topics:

- Cleaning Up Spam & Other Messes 
- Hiring a Search Marketing Firm
- Balancing Paid & Organic Listings
- Auditing Paid Listings & Click Fraud Issues
- Competitive Research 
- Understanding & Influencing Searcher Behavior 
- Shopping Search: Opportunities & Tactics
- The Search Landscape

The Toronto SES show also features a special Canadian Search Marketing Track, with
speakers discussing the unique challenges and issues facing Canadian search marketers,
sharing their experiences and success stories. These panels include:

- Search Marketing in Canada: Past, Present and Future
- Language and Domain Name Issues
- Multi-Country Campaign Management
- Canadian Search Marketing Case Studies

For a detailed conference schedule  (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kdc,1,7ci5,larl,13yp,7dml
) clickhere

ShowOpens Next Week! Register Today! For information and to register  (
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,1kdc,1,3ql5,18kf,13yp,7dml
) clickhere. For registration help or information, pleasee-mail our Registration
Department at  ( mailto:[email-masked] ) [email-masked]
call (203) 662-2857. 

For information or complete details on exhibiting or any sponsorship opportunity, please
contactFrank Fazio, Jr. at  ( mailto:[email-masked] )
[email-masked] call (203) 662-2976.

Premier Plus Sponsors for Search Engine Strategies Conference & Expo2005 are Google, MSN
Search and the Yellow Pages Group.  Premier Sponsor isGenieKnows.com.  Analyst Sponsor
for the event is JupiterResearch. Additional sponsors & exhibitors include
24/7Canada; AdGooroo; Direct Marketing News; Enhance Interactive; Hot Banana;
NetWorldMedia; NextopiaSoftware Corporation; Omniture; Overture;
PriceGrabber.com;redTO.com; Referencement.com; SearchForIt.com; SEMPO; ShopShop.ca
andYourAmigo. Search Engine Strategies Conference & Expo2005 is hosted by
SearchEngineWatch.com,ClickZ.com and SEMList.com, and isproduced by Jupitermedia
Corporation. 
Jupitermedia Corporation * 23 Old Kings Highway South * Darien,CT * 06820

You are subscribed to the Upcoming Events newsletter as [email-masked]. To unsubscribe
from the Upcoming Events newsletter, please click
here or email:
[email-masked]
To manage your newsletter subscription preferences, please click
here.
To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:

Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Newsletter Subscription Dept.
475 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016

Please include the email address which you have been contacted with.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advertising: If you are interested in advertising in our newsletters, call 
Claudia at 1-203-662-2863 or send email to mailto:[email-masked]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For information about advertising opportunities, visit 
http://www.jupiterweb.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
For details on becoming a Commerce Partner, contact David Arganbright
on 1-203-662-2858 or go to www.jupitermedia.com/corporate/licensingform.html 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
To learn about other free newsletters offered by internet.com or 
to change your subscription visit http://e-newsletters.internet.com 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
internet.com's network of more than 160 Web sites is organized into 12
channels:
Developer                 http://internet.com/webdev/ 
Download                  http://internet.com/downloads/
International             http://internet.com/international/
Internet Lists            http://internet.com/lists/
Internet News             http://internet.com/news/
Internet Resources        http://internet.com/resources/
IT                        http://internet.com/it/
Small Business            http://internet.com/sb/
Linux/Open Source         http://internet.com/linux/
Windows Technology        http://internet.com/win/
Wireless Internet         http://internet.com/wireless/
xSP Resources             http://internet.com/xsp/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
To find an answer - http://search.internet.com 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Looking for a job? Filling an opening? - http://jobs.internet.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This newsletter is published by Jupitermedia Corporation
Copyright (c) 2005 Jupitermedia Corporation. All rights reserved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For information on reprinting or linking to Jupitermedia content:
http://www.jupitermedia.com/corporate/permissionform.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are subscribed to the Upcoming Events newsletter as [email-masked]. To unsubscribe from Upcoming Events please send an email to: [email-masked] 

To manage your newsletter subscription preferences, visit this location: http://nl.internet.com/profilepage.html?uid=0ca51540bd&eid=10430396

To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:

Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Newsletter Subscription Dept.
475 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016

Please include the email address which you have been contacted with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This email is powered by EmailLabs (http://www.emaillabs.com)
Contact us for a FREE demo account