Subject: [pafree] OFFER dozens of free cardboard boxes

From: "paloaltopackrat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:09:00 -0000

Many foldup cardboard boxes:
10 x 12 x 4 and 10 x 12 x 6
(dimensions in inches)

They are new and unused;
they turned out to be the
wrong size for my needs.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "paloaltopackrat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:15:25 -0000

A very prompt responder got them.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links