Subject: [pafree] Offer: Two under desk Keyboard holders.

From: "Willis L. Ross" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:42:46 -0800

I got these from free cycle a few months ago and they will not work with my
desk ( Well they will if I remove the drawer with all my pins in it...lol).
I'll be out most of the day and will have a reply out this evening to whom
ever wants one or both of them.

Thank you.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/