Subject: [freecyclemp] Wanted: 48" fish tank

From: "Elizabeth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:23:26 -0000

Hi,

Does anyone have a 48" tank that holds water that they don't want? 
I'd love to find one over 55 gallons, though 55 would probably do. 
The main thing is that it be 48". Stand to go with would be great. 
Glass canopy would be wonderful. Lights would be wonderful. Canister 
filter would be wonderful. If your fish are compatible (small fish) 
with mine I'll give them a great home. Can pick up at your place 
with my truck. Can help you take it down too. Thanks!

Regards,
Elizabeth

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/