Subject: DIA Spring Training: Every Type of Training Program for Every Type of Profession

From: DIA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:34:53 -0500 (EST)

To view this mail in a browser, copy http://recp.rm05.net/servlet/MailView?ms=NDk2NTES1&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1 into your browser.
March 17, 2005 

Step Forward in Your Career Path With These Professional Development Opportunities from DIA 

Instructor-led, Classroom Training Courses 

March 2005 

Difficult Relationships: Having Conversations that Work

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=23&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

(New offering!)

March 21 in Philadelphia , PA 

Presented in cooperation with Asherman Associates, Inc.

April 2005 

Managing Multiple Priorities for Clinical Research Professionals

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=4&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

(New offering!) 

April 4 in Philadelphia , PA 

Presented in cooperation with FOCUS, INCORPORATED 

Advanced Topics in Clinical Research / Drug Development 

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=15&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

April 4 - 6 in Philadelphia , PA 

Fundamentals of Clinical Research Monitoring 

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=8&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

April 4 - 6 in Philadelphia , PA 

Regulatory I: The IND Phase 

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=33&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

April 4 - 6 in Philadelphia , PA 

Drug Safety Surveillance and Epidemiology 

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=6&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

April 6 - 8 in Philadelphia , PA 

Special Training Course on US Regulatory Affairs 

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=14&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

April 18 - 21 in Nice, France 

May 2005 

Overview of Drug Development for Administrative Staff

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=24&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

May 2 in Philadelphia , PA

European Regulatory Affairs

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=10&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

May 2 - 3 in Arlington, VA

The Successful Negotiator

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=26&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

(New offering!)

May 2 - 4 in Philadelphia , PA

Presented in cooperation with Asherman Associates, Inc.

Development of a Clinical Study Report

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=3&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

(New offering!)

May 3 in Philadelphia , PA

The Leadership Experience

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=17&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

May 16 - 19 in St. Louis , MO

Presented in cooperation with LeaderPoint

Combined Regulatory Affairs: Part I &#8211; The IND Phase; Part II &#8211; The CTD / NDA Phase

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=31&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

May 16 - 19 in West Chester , PA

Project Management

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=19&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

May 16 - 19 in San Francisco , CA

Entry Level Clinical Biostatistics

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=13&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

May 18 - 20 in Baltimore , MD

Advanced Clinical Statistics for Nonstatisticians

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=32&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

May 23 - 24 in Philadelphia , PA 

Please contact [email-masked] 

mailto:[email-masked]

for more information. 

Certified Clinical Investigator Program 

Differentiate yourself from other investigators and demonstrate your personal commitment to excellence within the clinical research enterprise by becoming a

Certified Clinical Investigator. 

You can sit for the Certified Clinical Investigator examination on April 3 in Arlington, VA 

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=29&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

; on April 16 in San Diego, CA 

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=1&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

; on May 14 in Atlanta, GA 

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=2&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

; on May 21 in Chicago, IL 

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=11&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

; on the morning 

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=9&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

and afternoon 

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=16&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

of June 26 in Washington, DC (at the DIA Annual Meeting). 

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=21&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

DIA offers a special Certified Clinical Investigator eLearning program, too!

%HYPERLINK:www_diahome_org_docs_Education#SPCLICK#http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=27&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1#%%

DIA offers the Certified Clinical Investigator examination review course on April 3 in Arlington, VA 

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=22&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

or on June 25 in Washington, DC 

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=25&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

Learn more about the DIA Certified Clinical Investigator program 

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=28&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

online, or contact mailto:[email-masked]

mailto:[email-masked]

for more information. 

For More Information... 

Look under Career & Professional Development at 

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=12&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=18&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1 for/

http://recp.rm05.net/ctt?kn=20&m=49651&r=MjY1NTc4ODU4S0&b=2&j=MTkxNTM1NjYS1

for new and updated information about these and other professional development opportunities.

To opt out of future messages about DIA training programs, please click here