Subject: [freecyclemp] Wanted: Laptop Parts for Toshiba Satellite A10-127 or a laptop, DVD Player

From: "spookys_mom_mp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:19:03 -0000

Wanted:  Laptop Parts for Toshiba Satellite A10-127 or a working 
laptop.  Also, wanted is a working DVD player for my TV.  Doesn't 
have to be anything fancy.  I also need a toner cartridge for my 
LaserJet 6L.  I could also use a universal remote control to use with 
my TV (Mitsubishi) and VCR (Sony).  

Unfortunately I spilled water on my laptop and cannot afford to take 
it to get fixed.  I am mostly homebound and really rely on it for 
entertainment, news, communication, etc.  I thought maybe I could 
repair it myself.  I need to find a repair manual for this model, a 
new motherboard, and probably a new keyboard.  

If I cannot get the above, then if anyone has a windows-based laptop 
they are considering parting with, I'd love to have it.  Hopefully 
one that I can load Windows XP on.

Last, but not least, I am looking for a DVD player to hook up to my 
TV.  It doesn't have to have a lot of bells and whistles, only needs 
to work and to have a remote with it.

I would be grateful for any help with these requests.  I live in 
Menlo Park.  It is hard for me to get around so maybe we can work 
something out.

Thank you for your consideration.

Susan

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/