Subject: RE: Can member of Board be a PI?

From: [email-masked]
Date: 1 Mar 2005 19:24:10 -0500

Dr. Harris,

We here at Fastlane cannot answer your question below. Please refer to your program solicitation or contact the NSF Program Officer for assistance.

If you require further clarification, please contact the Fastlane Helpdesk 

Thank You,
Fastlane Helpdesk
1-800-673-6188 
[email-masked]

[THREAD ID:1-35TDR]

-----Original Message-----

From:  [email-masked]
Sent:  3/1/2005 06:36:59 PM
To:  [email-masked]
Subject:  Can member of  Board be a PI?

Hi!

We're a new organization scrambling to meet a March 18 deadline.  We're 
not yet registered with FastLane.

Can a person who serves on the Board of Directors of our 501(c)3
nonprofit corporation be the Principal Investigator on a proposal?  We 
imagine there would be a potential conflict of interest in some cases, 
so we thought we should ask.

   - David Harris, working on the application