Subject: [pafree] OFFER: Cd rack

From: "janisph" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 05:40:15 -0000

Only 2 years old. Tall and handsome rack about 6 ft tall.
Reddish-brown with black accents. Holds over 100 cds..maybe 200.
I live near Eleanor Pardee park. Must be taken away in a few days.
Thanks,
Janis

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/