Subject: [pafree] OFFER: whirlpool bath tub

From: "Keith Bromberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:05:00 -0000

White acrylic finish whirlpool bath tub (we remodeled bathroom, put 
in a shower and removed the tub). Tub dimensions are 5 feet long, 3.5 
feet wide, 21 inches deep. It is in good condition in our garage on a 
piano dolly (for easy loading). We'd love to give it to someone who 
can haul it away and free up our space.

Keith

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/