Subject: [pafree] OFFER: Book, "Studying the Earth From Space"

From: "Valerie Voigt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:25:07 -0000

>From NASA, I think--written at simple adult or older child level.

Note:  Please TELEPHONE me about this item, because I only get email 
a couple of times a month.  650/906-4258.

Also:  I am in the process of moving into a tiny apartment while 
still owning all the furniture and stuff for a 7-bedroom house, so 
my need to get rid of things is quite urgent:  please try to pick up 
BEFORE Saturday.  Thanks!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/