Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] TAKEN : brand new Trading Spaces Design Kit (light switch)

From: Lisa Estrada <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 13:31:05 -0800

This has been TAKEN.

-------- Original Message --------

I'm offering a light switch design kit for kids.
You use paint, stickers, stencils, and art supplies
to decorate a light switch. The kit includes:

      * 1 white switch plate frame
      * 1 paint tray
      * 1 paint roller
      * 1 paint mixing sticks
      * 1 can of paint
      * 1 tube of glue
      * 2 glitter paint tubes
      * 3 spools of ribbon
      * assorted foam shapes

This item is brand new and has never been opened or used.

Here's a picture:
     http://i13.ebayimg.com/02/i/03/4d/af/0e_1_b.JPG

Thanks,
Lisa in Los Altos

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycling...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time.  What do you want to Freecycle today?

http://www.freecycle.org/
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/