Subject: [Catalina22] Thank you Marie and Rich

From: "Chip Ford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:15:46 -0500

Thank you Marie Musolino and Rich Fox for your contributions
  to the maintenance of this list; your checks arrived today.
  I've added you and your boats' names as List Sponsors:
  http://www.chipford.com/contribs.htm#sponsors

  This brings the number of sponsors to a dozen ... 13 counting
  me! And today we're up to 153 member-subscribers and still
  growing. Michael from Canberra, Australia is our newest
  member. Welcome aboard, mate!

  Chip Ford --
  Marblehead, Mass.
  781-639-9709
  1974 Catalina 22 Swing Keel #3282 - "Chip Ahoy"
  Chip Ahoy website:  www.chipford.com
  http://www.chipford.com/list_members.htm#Chip_Ford

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For information on unsubscribing or contacting the list owner, go to:
www.chipford.com/list_instructs.htm