Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] TAKEN: bathroom scale

From: "annhep" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:16:49 -0000

Bathroom scale
white with digital readout
Doesn't work--and can't figure out
why (it wasn't the batteries)

If you can puzzle it out, could be useful.

located near Fremont and Grant.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycling...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time.  What do you want to Freecycle today?

http://www.freecycle.org/
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/