Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Re: Athiesm in decline

From: Mike Lorrey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:21:02 -0800 (PST)

--- Emlyn <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Transhumanism can't be a religion, otherwise someone would be able to
> show me whose making all the money...

Life insurance salesmen. 

Mike Lorrey
Vice-Chair, 2nd District, Libertarian Party of NH
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806) 
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com

__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/ 
_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo/extropy-chat