Subject: UC Berkeley Charter Banquet Gala

From: "California Alumni Association" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:41:05 GMT

Make plans to join more than 1,200 Cal alumni and friends as we
celebrate the 137th anniversary of the University of California
at Charter Banquet Gala 2005. 

The evening kicks off with a special blue and gold reception.
We'll then enjoy an elegant dinner and fine wines as we hear
from campus dignitaries and pay tribute to alumni award
recipients. 

Plan to stay after the program as we dance to the sounds of live
swing music. 

Saturday, April 16, 2005
Reception, Dinner and Program 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Dancing until 12:00 AM
FORT MASON CENTER, SAN FRANCISCO 

Tickets are selling out quickly. To reserve yours, go to:
http://www.ucforcalifornia.org/ct/171j6w51dzxA/

See you at the Charter Banquet Gala! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent to [email-masked]. To modify your email
communication preferences or update your personal profile, visit
your subscription management page at:

http://www.ucforcalifornia.org/caa/smp.tcl?nkey=gniisezl5jbjm6

To stop ALL email from CAA, reply via email with "remove" in the
subject line, or use the following link:

http://www.ucforcalifornia.org/caa/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=center&nkey=gniisezl5jbjm6

***************************************
Powered by GetActive Software, Inc.
Member Relationship Management Solutions
That Recruit, Engage, and Retain (tm)
http://www.getactive.com
***************************************