Subject: [pafree] OFFER POWER MAC G3 TOWER, NO HARD DRIVE

From: MASSIMO MAZZON <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:48:23 -0700 (PDT)

WITH zip disk, floppy, cd reader, lots of memory.
Reply to me directly:
[email-masked]

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/