Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] ALL TAKEN: Paint thinner, kerosene, charcoal lighting fluid, propane

From: "Quercus agrifolia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 00:14:23 -0000

Thanks for the terrific response.  Since Monday, about 25 1-gal cans
and 35 propane bottles were dispersed for use.  Now my friend the
hoarder is ready for a municipal code enforcement inspection!
Hint: you, too, can probably get fuels, pesticides, and fertilizers
for free at your local hazardous materials drop-off center.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/