Subject: [extropy-chat] Travelling Extropes: Florida

From: Mike Lorrey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:09:08 -0800 (PST)

I will be in West Palm Beach, FL for the next two weeks (I'm there
now). If any extropians  in the area want to get together, please let
me know. Also: the Palm Beach County Libertarians are having a talk by
John Stossel on the 29th in West Palm Beach, I think at the Crown Plaza
but I'm not sure yet. I'll be there, and would love to meet other
extropes who show up. Email me if you are interested.

Mike Lorrey
Vice-Chair, 2nd District, Libertarian Party of NH
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806) 
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com

__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses. 
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo/extropy-chat