Subject: [pafree] WANTED: Need some wardrobe clothes racks

From: Jeanne Hsu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:20:07 -0700 (PDT)

I got one, but I need some more wardrobe clothes racks so I can display my clothes for the Mtn View Garage Sale on May 7th.  Does anyone have some racks I could either borrow or have?  I found I have a lot more stuff I want to get rid of!  P.S. I will also have some freecycle stuff there if you're interested.  Thanks!

Jeanne
near Rengstorff Costco (Middlefield and Rengstorff)

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/