Subject: DEFENSE & SECURITY Exhibition - Starting Tuesday 29 March 2005!

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:23:10 -0800

Register online or onsite for FREE Admission 
to the Exhibition at:

       *** DEFENSE & SECURITY ***

Exhibition Hours and Location:
Tuesday 29 March 2005...10am to 5pm 
Wednesday 30 March 2005...10am to 5pm
Thursday 31 March 2005...10am to 2pm 
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center 
Orlando (Kissimmee), Florida USA 

- Defense & Security Exhibition — Visit over 325 vendors, 
make vital contacts, see the largest collection of IR 
imaging equipment, and discover the latest trends and 
commercial developments in detectors, sensors, cameras, 
imaging, and more.

Also featured at Defense & Security:
- SPIEWorks Career Fair — Connect with leading defense 
and aerospace employers at the Defense & Security Career Fair. 

- Photonics Market Opportunities Forum — There's still time 
to sign up and learn how to take your technologies to new 
markets on 30 March 2005, 1 to 6pm.

- Professional Development Courses — Register onsite for 
continuing education and focused training with a live course. 
Students save 50% on Courses. 

Get complete details at http://spie.org/events/dss

Sponsored by
SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering
spie.org | [email-masked] | Tel: +1 360 676 3290

------------------------------------------------------------ 
SPIE—The International Society for Optical Engineering is 
dedicated to advancing scientific research and engineering 
applications of optical, photonic, imaging, and optoelectronic 
technologies through its meetings, education programs, and 
publications. 1000 20th St. Bellingham, WA 98225 USA

If you do not wish to receive email announcements from SPIE, 
simply reply to this message, and in the body of the message type "CANCEL."