Subject: [pafree] OFFER: Whirlpool bath tub

From: "nancypk3" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 00:07:18 -0000

The whirlpool bath tub is for indoors, to be hooked up to hot & cold 
water.  (Does not have a heater.) Tub is brown and includes brass 
fixtures.  Several people and a truck or other large vehicle will be 
needed to move it. Exposed size is 47" x 71" and it is 17" deep.  In 
Los Altos between Springer and El Monte Avenues. 

Nancy S.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/HO7EnA/3MnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/