Subject: [pafree] Offered: Radio Headphones

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:07:15 EDT

radio headphone , still in original wrapper from Target

Near the  corner of Valparaiso and Alameda in Menlo Park,

If you would like this  item, please write me and let me know when you will  
come to pick it  up.
Strong preference given to those who will come to get it within 24 hours  of  
writing.  I will place item on my front porch.

If you  have previously committed to pick up an item from me but have flaked  
 
out, please don't bother  responding......

Jayne

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/