Subject: [pafree] OFFER: whirlpool bathtub & mirror

From: "nancypk3" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:23:47 -0000

The whirlpool bath tub is not free-standing, but must be installed.  
Does not have a heater.  Several people and a truck or other large 
vehicle will be needed to move it. Exposed size is 47" x 71" and it 
is 17" deep. It is being removed from a bathroom tomorrow (Tues.). 

Mirror is 3' by 7'7".  It will not fit in my station wagon, so a 
larger vehicle (and lots of padding) will be needed for transport.

Los Altos between Springer and S. El Monte Aves.

Nancy S. 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/