Subject: David, see who's talking in the Upper Arlington High Scho... message boards at Classmates.com--and more

From: Classmates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:12:22 -0800 (PST)

____________________________________________________________

                  Classmates Connections(R)
____________________________________________________________

Hi, David

Spring has sprung! Flowers are blooming, the days are 
longer--it's time to come out of hibernation and get back 
in touch with people from all walks of life. Community 
message boards are a great way to stay connected: Read 
about upcoming class reunions, see who's looking for whom, 
and check out community photo albums to see who has new 
young'uns. 

Join one of your community message boards now!
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC032105_A_OPEN_CCALT/CM09

                ___________________________
 
                         New Photos
                ___________________________
                
Ask friends to post their photos by clicking on the camera icon inside any
member profile.

Upper Arlington High School
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC032105_A_PHOTO_TST/CM3303/3482/1958/1962

                ___________________________
 
                      Your Connections
                ___________________________
                
New connections appear when people join your communities or update profiles.
For now, visit photo albums and message boards for your communities to see 
who's posting snapshots and notes.

Upper Arlington High Scho... (1958 - 1962)
 Photo Album - View now
 http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC032105_A_LIST_ALT2/CM3307/3482

 Message Boards - View now
  Class Notes (Weddings, Births, etc.)
  Reunions & Get-Togethers
  Looking for Classmates
 http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC032105_A_LIST_ALT2/CM3311/3482

 View all my communities
 http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC032105_A_LIST_ALT2/CM09 

                ___________________________
                
David, post a photo, write a bio, or 
complete your Q&A. 

Get two months FREE when you upgrade to Gold.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC032105_A_URBOX_2MONTH/PR684
                ___________________________
 
                       Sponsor Offer
                ___________________________
                
NetZero Internet Includes 250MB Of Email Storage For Only 
$9.95 Per Month. Sign Up Now.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC032105_A_EXTAD_UOL/NET3
                ____________________________
 
                 Put Your Best Face Forward
                ____________________________

It's time to spruce up your profile. Did you have a mullet 
way back when but now it's a Mohawk? Post "Then" and "Now" 
photos to show off your 'dos. Or post a photo from your 
latest family vacation. 

Posting photos to your profile is free and you can swap in 
new ones to keep friends up to date. 
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC032105_A_PROMO_ALL/CM320

                ____________________________
 
                   What's Been Going On?
                ____________________________

Tell Your Story

Inquiring minds want to know: What's new with you? 

- Brag about your kids.
- Share a success.
- Describe your trip to Tahiti.
- Quote your favorite author.
- Tell us how you built your house.

Get started on your bio now!
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC032105_A_INTAD_BASIC/CM3482

Need a little inspiration? Someone from 
Upper Arlington High School wrote this bio: 

Married to Toppy, 2 children Tara, a nurse, and Ramey, a 
college student. Practiced orthodontics for 28 years in Paso
 Robles, Ca.
..

Find out who wrote this.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC032105_A_INTAD_BASIC/CM3498/2925612

Want to see how this story turns out? Go Gold to read the 
full bio.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC032105_A_INTAD_BASIC/PR686
                ___________________________
 
                       Search Tips
                ___________________________

Need Help Finding Someone?

Has someone been on your mind, but you haven't found their 
name on a member list? Try our search tips:

Search by name. Enter the person's first and last name. If 
you've got more info--grad year, state, school name, company 
name--narrow your results with Advanced People Search.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC032105_A_CLOSE_ALL/CM3551

Do a wildcard search. Was it Mark Bevans, Bevens, or Bevins? 
Enter the first name, then as much of the last name as you 
know, followed by an asterisk. In this case you'd type "Bev*" 
and get all possible matches. 
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC032105_A_CLOSE_ALL/CM3402

Try a keyword search. Looking for a friend from summer camp? 
Searching for "Fredonia Summer Camp" will bring up all 
mentions of that group (be sure to use quotation marks to 
bring up the exact phrase).
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC032105_A_CLOSE_ALL/CM3346

Sincerely,

Wendy Dickerman
Senior Director of Member Care
____________________________________________________________

Having trouble accessing Classmates.com? We can help! Get 
technical support now.
https://secure.classmates.com/static/kazaa.tf

You have received this email through Classmates' 
subscription-based email services according to your email 
preferences.  

To unsubscribe, click below.
http://www.classmates.com/cmo/subscriptions.jsp?rid=91EC9684890D2EFFA490033037A304E4&operation=unsubscribe&subscriptionName=Classmates+Connections&reg&subscriptionId=100012

Update your email address, click below.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC032105_A_FOOT_ALL/CM3275

Manage your email subscriptions, click below.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC032105_A_FOOT_ALL/CM3275

If you need help or have a question, please visit our 
online Help area.
http://www.classmates.com/go/n/CC032105_A_FOOT_ALL/CM196

Classmates and third-party advertisers are not affiliated 
and each advertising party assumes sole responsibility for 
its respective programs, trademarks, products, and services.

Classmates Connections, Classmates.com and Classmates are 
registered trademarks of Classmates Online, Inc. 
2001 Lind Ave SW, Renton, WA 98055 

Privacy Policy
http://www.classmates.com/go/n/CC032105_A_FOOT_ALL/CM51

Terms of Service
http://www.classmates.com/go/n/CC032105_A_FOOT_ALL/CM3146

If you did not register at Classmates.com under 
[email-masked] and feel you have received this 
message in error, please click below and remove this 
registration.
http://www.classmates.com/cmo/removeme.jsp?rid=91EC9684890D2EFFA490033037A304E4