Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFER: table + chairs, lit. sorters, Halloween stuff

From: "Viveca Eliscu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:15:59 -0700

Foldable table with four chairs - light wood.  Tabletop folds down on each
side to only 1 ft  x 3 ft.  Fully opened it measures 5 ft x 3 ft.  The
chairs also fold and store inside the folded table.  Great space saver!
 
Two literature sorters - one gray with three rows of 8 slots, one brown with
three rows of 12 slots. Please specify which one you want.

Halloween items - pie dish with pumpkin shaped lid (the top needs to be
glued back on), two carvable fake (but realistic looking) pumpkins (NOT for
putting candles inside), plastic candy dish

Viveca in Cupertino

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/