Subject: [pafree] Decorator Hanging Glass Curio Cabinet

From: "weiqinut" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:54:27 -0000

16"x22"x4", 6 glass shelves.  Needs repair, upper panel broken, side 
panel cracked; can be repaired by anyone with stained glass skills.  
Brass frame, mirrored back, door etched with flower & bird pattern.  
See picture at:

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs22&d=05131&f=curio.jpg

Great for elegant display of small collectibles.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/