Subject: [pafree] TAKEN:Moen kitchen faucet (need cleaning)

From: "rmarsot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:34:44 -0000

I have a couple of backups but will resubmit if they don't pan out.
Thanks.
--- In [email-masked], "rmarsot" <marsot_rhea@h...> wrote:
> 
> A plumber told us that you just have to go into the faucet body and 
> clean it so that hot water will get through - but he recommended we 
> replace it instead of paying him to do the work (we have hardwater 
> and he mentioned it might happen again).  If you know what your are 
> doing, you might still get this faucet working.  Its a nice one-
> piece with a pull-out sprayer.
> 
> I am in Mountain View off E. Middlefield

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/