Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: cat-scratching board

From: "Lisa Penninger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 20:44:37 -0000

This is one of those cat-scratcher boards that hangs over a doorknob.  
It's about 18"x4.5", wrapped with sisal twine.  Never used as far as I 
can tell.

Pickup in Barron Park area of Palo Alto, near Charleston/Arastradero & 
El Camino.

Lisa

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/