Subject: [pafree] OFFER: vaporizer, retro maps & magazines, girl's ice skates

From: "janetperlee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 19:46:59 -0000

My neighbor is moving, leaving behind 30+ years of good stuff. Will 
continue to put things beside the street at 212 Monroe Drive, Mtn. 
View (on the P.A. border).
As of 3/8:
the above items plus
artificial Christmas tree and ornaments
outdoor Christmas lights
baskets
curtain rods
window shade
Reader's Digest hardback books
small pieces of hardwood (mahogany, walnut, etc)

Please help yourselves - and check back often.
Thanks!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/