Subject: Refill Reminder

From: "Carl Mcneil" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:19:45 +0200

Hello,

As a valued customer, we provide you with occassional information
and updates.

Our records indicate that you may be in need of a refill.

We hope that you will once again, give us the opportunity to
offer you a great selection, low prices, and superior customer
care. If you would like to place an order or browse our current
products and specials, please visit the link below:

http://www.ihopethatallseventy.com

Yours Truly,

Tonya Steckle
Customer Care Specialist

Please follow the link below if you no longer wish to receive
periodic reminders.

http://www.ihopethatallseventy.com/tx

Quote of The Day:

One way to get the most out of life is
to look upon it as an adventure.
William Feather