Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] WANTED: Depleted Starbucks gift cards for art project .... Thanks!

From: "myoliebollie62" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:30:43 -0000

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for any used Starbucks Coffee Gift Cards. My niece & 
nephew are trying to build a elaborate house with these cards. If any 
of you have any cards you are not using and can spare 
these cards for this project, that would be FANTASTIC! 

Thanks so much!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "myoliebollie62" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:30:15 -0000

test 2 

--- In [email-masked], "myoliebollie62" 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->