Subject: [pafree] OFFER: Dining table with four chairs

From: "eeandy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:59:40 -0700

Expandable 40 inch dark solid wood round dining table with two 12 inch leaves.
Top is simulated wood.  Great if you have kids because it's super easy to clean.
Four matching chairs included.

South Palo Alto

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/