Subject: [pafree] OFFER: Kitchen items

From: "Valerie Voigt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 02:09:18 -0000

Note:  Please TELEPHONE me about these items, because I only get 
email a couple of times a month.  650/906-4258.  Also, please pick 
up these items BEFORE Saturday, because I am in the midst of moving 
and need these things gone pronto!  Thanks.

Kitchen drawer organizer trays, assorted rectangular sizes

Kitchen drawer silverware organizing tray

Muffin baking pan

Several small loaf baking pans

Cornucopia cookie cutter

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/