Subject: Get the real skinny with a complete profile

From: Hewlett-Packard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:07:39 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
HP Technology at Work 
Insider news 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Get the real skinny 
 
Completing your profile gets you all the information 
Just by completing your profile you can be on the cutting edge of 
technology news. Receive articles you want to read, support tips 
useful to you and driver alerts that are important. 
 
Your current profile includes: 
 
Last Name: Harris 
Job Function: Engineer/Technical 
Company Name: Medintrans 
Company Size: 2-4 
Industry: Healthcare Providers 
Products: 
· HP DESKJET 640/642C PRINTER SERIES 
· HP LASERJET 4L/ML PRINTER SERIES 
 
This profile last updated on 1/21/2004 3:50:26 PM 
 
Complete your profile by going to:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.C0RUjK...CsOA.1IYu.34fXAc 
 
Complete your profile now and your changes will be incorporated into 
the next customized monthly edition of Technology at Work. 
 
If you would rather not receive any more email messages from HP it's 
easy to unsubscribe, just click below. 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.C0RUjK...CsOE.1IYu.35MXAg 
 
Rest assured - this information will never be shared outside of HP. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
HP Technology at Work enewsletter and its content is directly 
related to your areas of interest and the HP products that you own. 
Keep an updated profile to receive the most relevant articles and 
support tips. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
HP destinations 
 
HP home
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.C0RUjK...CsO2.1IYu.320nAN
 
Products & services
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.C0RUjK...CsO4.1IYu.32NHAP
 
Support
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.C0RUjK...CsO6.1IYu.32jnAR
 
How to buy
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.C0RUjK...CsO8.1IYu.334HAT 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
The products referenced in this newsletter may not be available for 
purchase if they are not in your company's standards list. 
 
Each month, this newsletter is distributed in various editions based 
on subject matter; click below to change editions. 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.C0RUjK...CsOI.1IYu.363XAk 
 
To change your email address click below. 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.C0RUjK...CsOC.1IYu.3501Ae 
 
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, click below, or reply to this 
email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line. 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.C0RUjK...CsOE.1IYu.35MXAg 
 
HP Privacy Mailbox 
20555 SH 249 
MS 040307 
Houston, Texas 77070 
 
HP is committed to respecting your privacy. For specific 
guidelines, read HP's privacy policy. 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.C0RUjK...CsOG.1IYu.35j1Ai 
 
© 2005 Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved. All product and 
company names referenced herein are trademarks of their respective 
owners. THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. 
INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT 
WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. This document 
may be copied provided all text is included and copies contain HP's 
copyright notice and any other notices provided herein.