Subject: [pafree] offered: american standard elongated toilet seat, light mink

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 01:31:26 -0500

We accidentally boutght the wrong toilet seat and so have an elongated sized,  brand new, American Standard, color light mink, to offer to the group.
 
You can see the color at:  http://www.americanstandard-us.com/productNew.asp?prodID=732
 
First to claim and commit to pick up earliest will receive this.
 
Jayne Lange

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/