Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] John Varley prays for the Pope's survival

From: Eugen Leitl <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:16:49 +0100

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 11:32:30AM -0600, damien wrote:
> http://www.varley.net/Pages/VarleyYarns/Pray%20for%20the%20Pope.htm

Very good. Here's similiar sentiment:

http://www.nypress.com/print.cfm?content_id=12594

-- 
Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://leitl.org">leitl</a>
______________________________________________________________
ICBM: 48.07078, 11.61144            http://www.leitl.org
8B29F6BE: 099D 78BA 2FD3 B014 B08A  7779 75B0 2443 8B29 F6BE
http://moleculardevices.org         http://nanomachines.net
_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo/extropy-chat

---

From: Mike Lorrey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:12:39 -0800 (PST)

> http://www.nypress.com/print.cfm?content_id=12594

I never figured on an atheist hoping that the Pope be made eligible for
sainthood. I guess I'm seeing two impossible things in one day. The
other one is I've started seeing militant pro-life protestants
proposing Terry Schiavo for sainthood.... seeing protestants believing
in sainthood should rock some schisms into the anti-papist world.

Mike Lorrey
Vice-Chair, 2nd District, Libertarian Party of NH
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806) 
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com

__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/ 
_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo/extropy-chat