Subject: Re: [AthofSV] Hello from a Newbie

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:01:12 EDT

It's great that Birmingham is showing TGWWT.  San Francisco Bay Area  Atheist 
clubs are doing the first national premiere.
Jim Heldberg

If  you are interested in knowing more about the movie you can check out _The 
God  Who Wasn't There_ (http://www.thegodmovie.com/) 

You can also get in touch with the director of the  movie Brian Flemming by 
writing to him [email-masked] (mip://06418860/[email-masked]) . 
He is  trying to get the word out among freethought circles

I'll read some of  the previous mails and get to know a few of you better.

In  reason
-Rick Deshpande.

---

From: Adrienne Mowery <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:31:20 -0700

Hi Everyone,

To follow up on this message, many of the Bay Area Atheist groups are 
"sponsoring" the world premiere of The God Who Wasn't There on Saturday, 
May 21.  We are still working to secure a theatre in San Francisco, and 
once all the details are squared away, a message with the info will be sent 
to this mailing list.  Oh, and if May 21 does not work for your schedule, 
we are also planning an encore presentation on Sunday, May 22, which will 
be followed by David Fitzgerald's interactive presentation, "10,000 Christs 
and the Evaporating Jesus", which follows a similar tune as the movie.

Stay tuned!  With Ellen Johnson speaking at the Commonwealth Club on 
Friday, May 20, it's sure to be an exciting Atheist weekend.

Cheers,
- Adrienne

At 09:01 AM 4/27/2005, you wrote:
>It's great that Birmingham is showing TGWWT.  San Francisco Bay Area 
>Atheist clubs are doing the first national premiere.
>Jim Heldberg
>If you are interested in knowing more about the movie you can check out 
><http://www.thegodmovie.com/>The God Who Wasn't There
>
>writing to him 
><mip://06418860/[email-masked]>[email-masked]. He is trying 
>to get the word out among freethought circles
>