Subject: New EarthLink offer for Web Hosting

From: EarthLink Extras Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:24:49 PST

Launch your business Web site today
It's fast and easy with this limited-time offer!

Starting as low as $9.97/month for 6 months!**
With free setup

EarthLink Web Hosting provides everything you need -- the right
tools, service, and award-winning 24/7 support -- to launch your
business Web site today.***

* Choice of packages to meet your unique needs, starting at
  400MB of space and 30 mailboxes
* Nearly 100 percent uptime as well as 24/7 customer support
* Proven, reliable EarthLink service

With an offer this good, now's the perfect time to take your
business online! And as the small-business experts, we offer an
entire suite of products designed to help your business grow.

Get your business Web site now!

Visit:
http://www.earthlink.net/promo/3840

Or call 1.800.201.8615 
And mention promo code 1022488

EarthLink. We Revolve Around You.
*****************************************************************

** Offer expires April 15, 2005. This limited-time offer
is free for those who already have a domain name registered. If
you don't have a domain name, you'll need to purchase one in
order to launch your Web site. Additional taxes and applicable
fees may apply. This offer is only available with the purchase
of a new Web hosting package. StarterSite UNIX Web hosting
package is $9.97 a month for the first 6 months and $19.95 a
month thereafter.

*** EarthLink members who already have a domain name (example:
www.yourbusiness.com) can start creating their business Web site
within a few hours of their Web Hosting order. To create their
site, members can use either their own site-building software or
EarthLink's free Trellix Site Builder tool, available from their
Web site Control Center. If members need to purchase a new
domain name, it may take a few days for the domain purchase to
be finalized and set up, delaying the setup of their Web site.

************************************************************
This is a promotional message from EarthLink to help enhance
your EarthLink Experience. EarthLink periodically sends such
messages to let you know about new services, features, or
special offers from EarthLink or our partners.

If you do not want to continue receiving messages like this
from EarthLink, please visit
https://myaccount.earthlink.net/cam/contactinfo.jsp

You'll need your email address and password to log in, after
which you'll be able to manage how EarthLink contacts you.

To change your billing information, email address, or password,
please visit
http://myaccount.earthlink.net

Cable customers: Please contact your cable company regarding
your cable Internet service bill or modem connections. Contact
EarthLink regarding your email, TotalAccess software, or added
services such as home networking or dial-up usage.

For technical support, including help with your connection or
email, visit
http://support.earthlink.net

To send us an email, visit
http://support.earthlink.net/email

To trade real-time messages with a Live Chat representative
online, visit 
http://support.earthlink.net/chat

See the complete EarthLink privacy policy at
http://www.earthlink.net/about/policies/privacy.html

EarthLink is located at: 
1375 Peachtree St., Level A, Atlanta, GA 30309  
************************************************************