Subject: [pafree] OFFER - PRINTER AND INKJET PRINT CARTRIDGES

From: "Vince" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 23:10:57 -0000

I have an HP Deskjet 680C printer that is working erratically and
probably needs some fixing.  It can print both black and white and
color.

I also have an unopened cartridge of HP Inkjet Print Cartridge 29
black   that is suitable for HP deskjet 600, 660, 670, 672, 680, 690,
692, 693, 694, 695, 697 and HP deskwriter 600 660 680 and 694 and for
various other HP products.

Preference is for you to take both.

I'm in East Palo Alto right behind Home Depot in one of the newer
housing developments.

Vince

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/