Subject: Your Allergy Alert from Rite Aid

From: "Pollen.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 07:42:35 -0400

This is your Allergy Alert(tm) for May 02, 2005 from Rite Aid, alerting you
of the allergy conditions in your community.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Rite Aid's got an offer you won't sneeze, itch, or wheeze at. It's our FREE
Allergy Guide, filled with tips, advice and savings.  Pick one up today,
and talk to one of our trained pharmacists.  Visit
http://www.riteaid.com/promos/allergy for more info.  Free Allergy Guide
offer good 5/1/05 - 5/31/05. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Today’s allergy levels for PALO ALTO, CA:
Monday    -    6.4/Medium

Today’s predominant pollen:
Oak, Grass and Olive.

How will you feel over the next few days?  Click below for your Allergy
Alert forecast to find out.
http://www.pollen.com/Pollen.com.asp?view=forecast&zip=94306&affid=749

---------------------------------

To add a new email address or delete your subscription to Allergy Alert,
please click here:

http://www.pollen.com/modify.asp?id=17531&em=[email-masked] and
click the subscribe or unsubscribe buttons.

To change your email address, simply write a new one in the space provided
on the MODIFY page, and "update".

-------------------------------
Finally, there’s real relief for your allergies.  Get to Rite Aid today, or
visit http://www.riteaid.com/promos/allergy for more info.
-------------------------------
If you have friends who might enjoy this service, please feel free to
forward it to them.  If you have comments or suggestions please email us at
[email-masked].

Pollen.com - the pollen people