Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] NEED: Magazines and CD cases

From: Jennifer Swain <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 18:58:49 -0800 (PST)

1. Magazines for a "Dream Board" I'm making.  Specifically, this is what I'm looking for: (I already have a subscription to O Magazine)
- Spiritual mags.
       any Yoga Mag.
       "Simple" Mag.
       Health and Fitness mags.
- Outdoor themes (hiking, camping, etc.)
- Photography mags. (with actual photos, not ordering cameras or how to shoot pics)
- Travel mags. (Conde Nast type)
 
2. empty CD cases (about 25) - no cracks, breaks, or scratches
 
Many thanks in advance,
Jennifer

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger
 Show us what our next emoticon should look like. Join the fun.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/