Subject: 10C's Rally Soon -- Be Ready to Act Fast

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:44:49 EDT

Very soon, the US Supreme Court  will release important decisions regarding 
two 10 Commandments cases.   American Atheists of California and local 
affiliated groups will hold  a rally in response to that decision -- good or bad -- at 
the Ninth Circuit  Court of Appeals building, 7th and Mission in San 
Francisco.  The  rally will be at 10:00 AM, on a date to be announced, immediately 
after  the Supreme Court decision. 
This rally will be similar to the Pledge  decision rally last June.  But it 
will be simpler, with no loudspeaker or organized speeches, so your  attendance 
is even more important.  Appropriate signs will be  provided.  All you need 
to do is show up. 
To be notified of the rally date, please sign  up now at [email-masked] 
(mailto:[email-masked])  or  (415)771-9872 to be put on the notification 
list.  
American Atheists has distributed a notice  about their DC rally with a link 
to register for notification about  the decision.  Click here to register: 
_http://www.atheists.org/decisionday_ (http://www.atheists.org/decisionday) . 
The decision could come soon, so it is important  that we be ready to act 
fast.  As always, your participation will help bring the  Atheist viewpoint to 
the public and make this event a success.  I'll  see you there! 
Dave Kong, California State Director,  American Atheists