Subject: [freecyclemp] OFFERED: Large Plush Bunny Rabbit for Easter

From: "Stella Hwang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 03:50:06 -0000

Hi,
I have a plush bunny rabbit stuffed animal that needs a new home! You can see a picture 
of the bunny here:
http://www.craigslist.org/pen/bab/64631019.html

Must be able to pickup tomorrow in Menlo Park between 9am and 5pm. Please call and 
leave a message at 650-549-3353 if interested. Thanks!

---stella

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/