Subject: [freecyclemp] OFFER: Netgear Cable/DSL ProSafe Wireless Firewall/Print Server (Parallel) Router (FM114P)

From: "julie mccoy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:29:34 -0700 (Pacific Standard Time)

OFFERED: Netgear Cable/DSL ProSafe Wireless Firewall/Print Server (Parallel)
Router (FM114P) in original box with manual and ethernet cable.

Does NOT have the following:
1. AC adapter
2. Installation CD

I do not know if this works or not, because there is no AC adapter. It came in one of the many boxes from a tech's "Spring Cleaning" giveaway. So far, it has been about 50/50 with all the items I have gone through.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all?
Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LLQ_sC/esnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/