Subject: Special offer from Dotster.com - only 2 days remaining

From: Dotster dotNews <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:23:41 -0700

April 2005
[email-masked] : 

Save $5 on any purchase of $10 or more at www.dotster.com! 
Coupon Code: FREEMONEY 

Offer is good through April 30th only, so hurry!

It's simple. Spend $10 or more on www.dotster.com today through
Saturday April 30th, and save $5. 

Use it to purchase the .net or .org version of your .com, to buy web
hosting, email, or anything else we offer. Basically, it's free money,
so take advantage. 

Just enter the coupon code: FREEMONEY into the coupon space in the
shopping cart on the billing page. Be sure to click the "apply coupon"
button to see your savings. 

Thank you for being a Dotster customer! 

Visit www.dotster.com today and save. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dotster Privacy Statement 
Dotster values our relationships with customers and thier privacy.
Because we want to keep you informed of new services and happenings at
Dotster and in the domain registration industry, we send our customers
e-mail newsletters and brief updates on an occasional basis. For more
information on our privacy policy, please visit
https://secure.registerapi.com/order/register/privacy.php?siteid=4798.

To Unsubscribe: If you would prefer not to receive these mailings in
the future, please reply to this message and type "REMOVE" in the
subject line. We'll make sure to remove your name from our customer
mailing list.

Forward to a Friend! Please feel free to forward this newsletter to
friends and family who may be interested in Dotster and its services.
For new subscriptions, just send an e-mail to [email-masked] with
the word "Subscribe" in the subject line. 

If you have questions, comments or concerns about this newsletter,
please send them to [email-masked]. 
Thank you.