Subject: Re: [Catalina22] Tar Baby setup for racing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:08:11 EST

Dale,

Here is a link to a pic of the  genoa hexratchet setup on our boat. 
http://tinyurl.com/6s9d3

I  believe this is similar to Dennis' Tar Baby setup. We have removed the 
rubber  jobber-dos on top of the winches, and have been using a std Harken 
cam-cleats  instead of the Nash cleats. When the sheeted to the cabin top winches, 
the  sheets line up above and right over the center of the cam-cleat. If 
cleated,  tensioning the sheet at the cabin top winch pulls the sheet out of the 
cleat.  

http://tinyurl.com/4e9xx

Rich Magner
SeTherin  39472
Glastonbury, CT
www.SeTherin.com  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For information on unsubscribing or contacting the list owner, go to:
www.chipford.com/list_instructs.htm