Subject: New FREE EarthLink software -- for faster, safer surfing

From: EarthLink Customer Experience Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 10:46:56 PDT

Latest Update
-------------

For an even better EarthLink experience, get the new, improved
version of our free TotalAccess software today!

Visit the below URL to download TotalAccess now:
http://www.earthlink.net/software/

Enjoy a more reliable, hassle-free Internet connection with the
latest version of our powerful, free TotalAccess software --
including the most powerful tools available for online
performance, protection, and control.

PROTECTION
* Help protect yourself from Web-based identity-theft scams
  with EarthLink ScamBlocker -- the only scam blocking tool from
  a major ISP**
* Help block email viruses and sneaky spyware with state-of-the-
  art Virus Blocker and Spyware Blocker***
* Take charge of where, when, and how often your kids play
  online with Parental Controls

CONTROL
* Take advantage of powerful anti-spam protection.
  spamBlocker now works three ways: using our MailBox program,
  EarthLink Web Mail, or even Outlook or Outlook Express
* Block annoying pop-up ads wherever you go online with Pop-Up
  Blocker

PERFORMANCE
* Save time by scrolling up-to-the-minute clickable headlines
  with our customizable News Ticker

Get the latest version of our free software right now!
http://www.earthlink.net/software/

EarthLink. We revolve around you.
***************************************************************
** EarthLink is the only major ISP to offer a phisher scam
protection tool, such as ScamBlocker, as of January 2005.
*** Some features of Spyware Blocker are only available to
users with Windows 2000 and XP operating systems.
***************************************************************
This is an Informational Message from EarthLink. It is not
spam. From time to time, we send these messages to inform you
about useful features of your EarthLink subscription.

If you do not want to continue receiving messages like this
from EarthLink, please visit
https://myaccount.earthlink.net/cam/contactinfo.jsp

You'll need your email address and password to log in, after
which you'll be able to manage how EarthLink contacts you.

To change your billing information, email address, or password,
please visit
http://myaccount.earthlink.net

Cable customers: Please contact your cable company regarding
your cable Internet service bill or modem connections. Contact
EarthLink regarding your email, TotalAccess software, or added
services such as home networking or dial-up usage.

For technical support, including help with your connection or
email, visit
http://support.earthlink.net

To send us an email, visit
http://support.earthlink.net/email

To trade real-time messages with a Live Chat representative
online, visit
http://support.earthlink.net/chat

See the complete EarthLink privacy policy at
http://www.earthlink.net/about/policies/privacy.html

EarthLink is located at:
1375 Peachtree St. Level A, Atlanta, GA 30309
****************************************************************