Subject: [extropy-chat] Optimizing decision making

From: Max More <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:43:25 -0600

I have a new article out, looking at how to apply the best available 
knowledge to each step of the decision making process:

Decision Decision: The Essential Steps Between Problem and Solution
http://www.manyworlds.com/exploreCO.aspx?coid=CO223052327765

Just click on "View" next to the title to get the PDF of the whole paper.

I'd be grateful for feedback on this, especially any questions or 
suggestions that would help me refine another version of this for a chapter 
of my book (the chapter preceding the one on the Proactionary Principle).

Onward!

Max

_______________________________________________________
Max More, Ph.D.
[email-masked] or [email-masked]
http://www.maxmore.com
Strategic Philosopher
Chairman, Extropy Institute. http://www.extropy.org
_______________________________________________________  

_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo/extropy-chat