Subject: FSM: Social Justice Movments conference: Jo Freeman speaks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:52:29 EST

Subj: Social Jusstice Movments conference. 
 Date: 3/14/2005 6:29:06 PM Pacific Standard Time
 From: [email-masked]
 To: [email-masked]
 Sent from the Internet 

Barbara:  Do you think you could send word about this conference to the FSM 
e-mail list of people who live in the Bay Area?

Social Justice Movements: Appraising the Past, Unlocking the Future
Boalt Hall
March 31 - April 1, 2005

agenda at
http://www.law.berkeley.edu/cenpro/csj/Social%20Justice%20Movements%20program.
htm

I'm speaking Friday morning, but there are good speakers on both days, on 
topics FSM vets generally are interested in.

Jo
http://www.JoFreeman.com
http://www.seniorwomen.com/authors/authorpageFreeman.html

Subject: Social Jusstice Movments conference.
From: "Jo Freeman" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:28:47 -0500

Barbara:  Do you think you could send word about this conference to the FSM 
e-mail list of people who live in the Bay Area?

Social Justice Movements: Appraising the Past, Unlocking the Future
Boalt Hall
March 31 - April 1, 2005

agenda at
http://www.law.berkeley.edu/cenpro/csj/Social%20Justice%20Movements%20program.htm

I'm speaking Friday morning, but there are good speakers on both days, on 
topics FSM vets generally are interested in.

Jo
http://www.JoFreeman.com
http://www.seniorwomen.com/authors/authorpageFreeman.html