Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFER; Whirlpool appliances

From: "janetperlee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:34:23 -0000

Fridge- white, 'Princess Series'
approx 62" tall X 31" wide X 27" deep
freezer on top
good working order, excellent appearance

Electric Dryer
approx 35" tall X 29" wide X 26" deep
formerly commercial - operated with coin slot, new owner gets key.
also in excellent working order

person able to haul away soonest will be given priority. 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/