Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] WANTED: Twin size bedframe or twin size daybed

From: "kooklalizzie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:32:53 -0000

Hello,
I am looking for either a twin size bedframe or a twin size daybed in 
good condition.  I can pick up a bedframe with my own car or a daybed  
if it is easy to disassemble and put back together.

I will be gone from 4-27 thru May 9th and will be able to check e-mail 
perodically while I am away.

Thank you!
Lizzie

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/