Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: cabinet knobs/pulls and hinges; floor lamp; small CD rack

From: "hwdd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 12:52:46 -0800

1.  Round knob type gold finish cabinet pulls and hinges, approx. 30+ pulls,
50+ hinges. Pictures available if interested.

2.  Halogen floor lamp, black matte finish, about 6' tall, the kind that
reflects light off the ceiling.  It is working, but the post has broken off
the base, needs fixing somehow.

3.  Desktop black metal CD rack, holds 18 or 20.

 Located in Redwood Shores.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "hwdd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:23:46 -0800

Some takers fell through, these are still available.

-----Original Message-----
From: hwdd [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 12:53
To: [email-masked]
Subject: OFFERED: cabinet knobs/pulls and hinges; floor lamp; small CD
rack

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links