Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] Full Set Restaurant ware China Offered

From: "stephaniekay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:36:00 -0000

Hi all,
This is my first stab at freecycling. I have service for more than 
12. I have dinner plates, dessert/salad plate, cereal bowls, soup 
bowls, cup/saucer, assorted oval serving platters in graduated size 
and misc odd pieces. The service is mixed in that it is some Buffalo 
China, some Homer Laughlin, but all of the same pattern. The dishes 
are white with a maroon airsprayed rim.
See this current ebay auction for pattern:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=7293&item=7305988911&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Whoever wants this has to come prepared to pack it up and transport 
it - I don't have the time or materials to do so, although I do have 
cardboard boxes that you can use.

This china has served me well for 25 (!) years. I'm just ready for a 
change. It's durable as all get out and I hope some one else gets 
good use out of it.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycling...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time.  What do you want to Freecycle today?

http://www.freecycle.org/
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/