Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Ur Mail

From: Abiola Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:07:36 -0500 (EST)

My name is Abiola Thompsom, I am a banker with one of the banks in 
Lagos - Nigeria. I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.

On June 6 2000, Richard (surname Withheld) a United States of America 
Origin, a farmer/businessman in zimbabwe made a numbered time (Fixed) deposited
for twelve calendar months, valued at US$9,320,000.00 (Nine
million,three hundred and twenty thousand united states dollars-five)
in my branch.

Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address
but got no reply. After a month,i sent a reminder and finally we
discovered from his co-farmer who previously had a joint account with
him in my bank that he died in the land crisis in Zimbabwe.

On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a WILL and
all attempts to trace his next of kin were f! ruitless. I therefore
made further investigation and discovered that he did not declare any
next of kin in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit
paperwork.

This sum of US$9,320,000.00 is still sitting in the Bank and the
interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each
year. No one will come forward to claim it. According to the Nigerian 
Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the
ownership of the Nigerian Government{STATE} if nobody
applies to claim the funds.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to
stand in as his next of kin so that the fruits of this old man's labour

will not get into the hands of some corrupt officials. I will intimate
you with the requirements that the attorney will need to prepare the
necessary documents and affidavits,which will put you in place as the
next of kin upon your positive response.

We shall employ the services of two attorneys for drafting and
notarization of the WILL and obtain the necessary documents and letter

of probate/administration in your favour for the transfer. A bank
Account in any part of the world,which you provide, will then
facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of
kin. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the
ratio of 70% for me and 30% for you, There is no risk at all as all the

paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my
position as the Regional manager guarantees the successful execution of
this transaction.

 Be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both
of  us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your
country.

Yours faithfully.

Abiola Thompson