Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: Foam Mouse Pad

From: "Ed Miszkiewicz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:43:32 -0700

Offered is a foam mouse pad with a wrist rest. It is rectangular and says
"Tecan" on it with some graphics. Apparently Tecan is a pharmaceutical
company.
 
It is in good condition and can be picked up near Charleston and El Camino
Real in Palo Alto.
 
Only serious inquiries please. Thanks.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/