Subject: [pafree] OFFER: kid stuff, incl baby quilt

From: "Valerie Voigt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:21:04 -0000

Note:  Please TELEPHONE me about these items, because I only get 
email a couple of times a month.  650/906-4258.

Also:  I am in the process of moving into a tiny apartment while 
still owning all the furniture and stuff for a 7-bedroom house, so 
my need to get rid of these things is quite urgent:  please try to 
pick up BEFORE Saturday.  Thanks!

I have a bunch of kid things in good condition.

Unopened "I'd Like to Be a Chemist" song cassette with activity book 
of experiments and information, brand new & still in package, ages 4-
9.

Jack Hannah "Animal Bloopers" videotape

Child's swim goggles, nearly new

Plastic Easter egg filled with tiny glow-in-the-dark plastic insects

mini-yoyo

Poke-e-Rom computer software

girl's hair clips, etc.

Paper-perforator that turns an ordinary 3x5 card (or any other 
paper) into a template for drawing a little dolphin

Realistic plastic endangered rainforest frogs (lifesize, I think)

Assorted keychains, including one with a tiny backpack on it.

Small NEW white plush kitten stuffed with PVC beans (like a "beany 
baby)--still has tag.

Kids' magazines:  Cricket, Ranger Rick, National Geographic for 
Kids, Zoobook (butterfly volume)

DigiMon trading cards

girl's med/lg long sleeve lightweight cotton knit tie-dye shirt in 
magenta/yellow/pink

White ruffle-edged baby quilt with flower print

Thanks!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/