Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: books and stickers

From: Infinite <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:39:37 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Pickup in Redwood City

1. (HC) You can Almost take it with you - common sense investing and estate planning
2. Winning strategies in selling
3. The way things ought to be - rush limbaugh
4. The Douglas opinions - an enduring legacy to the rights of man
5. Don't steal, the govt hates competition sticker
6. Pack of lots of round smile face vampire stickers

Whitney

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/