Subject: [Immortality_Club_40271] Michael Murphy 4/13/05

From: "chrisclub" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:27:46 -0000

Flash Bulletin: 4.13.05 Buy Geron

http://www.techinvestingonline.com/ 

Michael Murphy's Technology Investing coming in MAY

"Buy Geron 
I'm writing a buy recommendation on Geron (NASDAQ: GERN) for the next 
issue of Technology Investing, however, I want you to buy the stock 
today as Geron is showing good strength on up days in the market. 
I'll devote a significant portion of the newsletter to Geron and tell 
you all about its technologies, business and stock valuation there. 

In a nutshell, Geron is a well-financed biotech with advanced 
technology in three fundamental areas: telomerase inhibitors that can 
cause cancer cells to self-destruct, stem cells to create therapies 
in a number of areas, and somatic cell nuclear transfer (cloning). 
This is one of the few small-cap biotech companies that could turn 
into a large-capitalization company based just on the technology they 
have today. 

Their telomerase inhibitor has been tested against a wide variety of 
human tumor types in the lab and should enter human clinical trials 
later this year. Telomerase also can be an antigen for a cancer 
vaccine. A vaccine targeting prostate cancer successfully completed 
Phase I/II trials. 

GERN trades much of the time in a range between $5 and $15, and right 
now it's near the low end of that range, trading at about $6.15. Buy 
GERN under $7 with a $10 target as the telomerase clinical trials get 
under way and look for my full write-up in the May issue of 
Technology Investing. " 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/iOEolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Immortality_Club_40271/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/