Subject: [freecyclemp] Avail: Bubble wrap

From: "lnotowich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:29:57 -0000

Small and large bubble types.  Available from 7am-3pm, M-F.  Bring
your own garbage bags or box to fill up and take.  We have at least 10
bags(50 gallon) available.  Call if you need info or just come on by
to pick up.

1105 Hamilton Court
Menlo Park, CA  94025
(650) 326-9700

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Dying to be thin?
Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore .
http://us.click.yahoo.com/FLQ_sC/gsnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/