Subject: [pafree] WANTED: Use of a wood planer

From: "RadMan_1234" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:51:56 -0000

I am working on a cradle for my grand-daughter (she's coming in 
three weeks or so) and I need to run some 3/4" hard maple boards 
through a planer once or twice to smooth out the glue joints.  The 
wood is new from the lumber yard so there are no nails or metal bits 
in it.  The wood widths vary from 12" to 22".

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/