Subject: [pafree] Free kids magazines

From: Sue Benjamin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:02:59 -0700 (PDT)

1 'Eye in the Sky' by Scholastic. Aerial view photos with spy
challanges to find stuff.
1 Cricket magazine, 2/2004, for ages 9+
1 Click sample magazine (about 10 pages, instead of 25-30), ages 2-7
1 Spider sample magazine, ages 6-10
12 Spider magazines, 12/2001-11/2002, ages 6-10

Palo Alto near El Camino & Page Mill

Sue

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all?
Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LLQ_sC/esnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/