Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFER - double keyboard electric organ

From: "janetperlee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 03:52:43 -0000

Must immediatly find a new home for a Lowery electric organ with full 
pedal attachment.  It is a Promenade Model and includes a Genie 
(drums, chords, etc.).  It needs some repair due to static).  Has a 
beautiful walnut finish with matching bench.  

Located near San Antonio Road and El Camino in Mtn. View.  

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycling...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time.  What do you want to Freecycle today?

http://www.freecycle.org/
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/