Subject: [freecyclemp] Baby Gates

From: Susan Fisher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:36:35 -0700

Hi Everyone,  I am the mother of increasingly mobile twin girls and I 
could desperately use any baby gates you may have, both for wide 
doorways and regular widths.  Any would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,
Susan

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/