Subject: [pafree] Offered: Clay for child's pottery wheel

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:08:56 EDT

still in original wrapper.

Near the corner of Valparaiso and Alameda  in Menlo Park,

If you would like this item, please write me and let me  know when you will  
come to pick it up.
Strong preference given to  those who will come to get it within 24 hours of  
writing.  I will  place item on my front porch.

If you have previously committed to pick up  an item from me but have flaked  
out, please don't bother  responding......

Jayne

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/