Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: Vacuum cleaner

From: mahlethe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:33:31 -0800

It's an Electrolux - the old-model tubular cannister vac.  The back (bag
loading) end pops open when bag is full or if tube is stuffed with a
clot of dust or whatever.  Works just fine but the trigger for back end
popping open has gotten a tad sensitive.

There's the hose & wand with main floor attachment plus about 10 bags to
go with it.

P/U in Midtown Palo Alto.

Marie

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/