Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] Wanted: Free Old Plywood

From: "rwchouse" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 17:48:27 -0000

I'm looking for several 4x8 sheets of plywood to protect our lawn from 
a tractor during a landscaping project. 1/2" thick or thicker. They 
don't need to be nice or even complete sheets (1/2 sheet min) but no 
nails or stuff screwed to it please. If you've got some old warped 
plywood (non-warped ok too) please let me know. I'll pick it up and 
recycle it when I'm done with it.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/HO7EnA/3MnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/