Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] TAKEN: Christmas in March (ornaments, etc)

From: Cindy Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:23:39 -0800 (PST)

> 
> I have a box of various ornaments (glass, Hallmark,
> etc), a bag of unused bows, and some holiday tins.
> We're close to Foothill Expressway and 280.
> 
> Cindy

__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/ 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/