Subject: [pafree] Offered: Clean, used off-white wall-to-wall carpeting

From: Joanna Holmes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:19:09 -0700 (PDT)

We're selling a house and our realtor insists we
replace all the carpet, even though much of it is
perfectly clean and new looking. Apparently, carpet
has to match from room to room when you replace it.
:-(

The carpet is medium pile, off-white. We've never had
pets. 

Can anyone use this carpeting? There's a lot. (Big
house.) If you think you can use it, please contact
me. I would also like to hear from you if you can
think of a way I can keep it out of landfill and find
a new life for it, in case there are no takers. 

Thanks!
Joanna

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/