Subject: Re: [Catalina22] Sailboat capsizes under Golden Gate

From: "dslance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 13:06:17 -0500

Thanks Bob,  Shows you how far behind I am in reading the posts.  
As I'm fond of saying about myself "I'll shut up and go sit in the 
truck" :-)

Doug

---------- Original Message ----------------------------------
From: bob figueroa <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:45:48 -0700 (PDT)

>
>
>Hi Doug,
>
> This story appeared on this site three weeks ago. The boat was a 
Santana 22 called Yacht Sea. The Skipper and crew were all OK but 
the Skipper didn't want to talk about it. However after a week or 
so he spoke with Sail Magazine. Click on the following link to 
read the follow up story.
>
>http://sailmag.com/SAILBOATCRASH/
>
>
>
>Bob Figueroa
>"Ruah" Sail #5155, Islip Terrace, NY
>"Ruah... Sailing in the breath of God!"
>__________________________________________________
>Do You Yahoo!?
>Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
>http://mail.yahoo.com 
>

________________________________________________________________
Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For information on unsubscribing or contacting the list owner, go to:
www.chipford.com/list_instructs.htm