Subject: [freecyclemp] Looking for glass case

From: Donnasue Jacobi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:07:16 -0700

HI
I'm looking for a glass case that one would show jewelry in however, I'm a
book artist and will be participating in Open Studios and would like to show
my miniature books.

Anyone have something (you don¹t needs anymore) or something I could borrow
for 3 weeks in May?

Thanks
Donnasue

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/