Subject: [pafree] OFFERED: 4 Wooden desks

From: "Josh Bennett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:51:21 -0800

Pick up is at Hidden Villa farm and wilderness preserve in Los Altos
Hills--1 mile from Foothill College.
 
Joshua R. Bennett
Assistant Director
Hidden Villa Summer Camp
26870 Moody Road
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
P: 650-949-8641
F: 650-948-1916
E: [email-masked]
www.hiddenvilla.org <http://www.hiddenvilla.org/> 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/