Subject: [pafree] WANTED: Acryllic Paint

From: "Danielle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 00:35:52 -0000

Hello, my name is Danielle and I work at a small non-profit called
Youth Community Service in Palo Alto.  We are hosting an event on
April 16th called Play at the Bay: 2nd Annual YCS Family Service Day
at hte Palo Alto Baylands Athletic Center from 10-3.  At the event,
some students from Jordan Middle School will be doing a service
project by painting a mural which will later be donated to a school in
the Palo Alto/East Palo Alto area.  We are looking for acryllic paints
to use.  If anyone has any to give, please contact me at
[email-masked], or (650) 617-8962. 
Thanks!

     Danielle

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/