Subject: [freecyclemp] Wanted: Baby gate (willing to borrow as well)

From: "sushant_rao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 23:29:14 -0000

Hi,

We're rescuing a dog and we need baby gates to keep her out of some
rooms.  If anyone has baby gates they aren't using, I would appreciate
it if I could have or borrow them.  Thanks,

Sushant

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/