Subject: [pafree] offer: nursery pots of various sizes

From: Satarupa Bhattacharya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:42:16 -0800 (PST)

I have about 20-30 nursery pots of various sizes
that would be good for starting seeds or even
using in your garden. 

located in Southern San Mateo, near Hillsdale

thanks,
Rupa 

__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more. 
http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn. 
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/