Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] WANTED:Old musical instruments for college art project

From: "kindaaverage" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 22:06:27 -0000

HI all ... My granddaughter is involved in a college art sculpture
project. She is making art from old musical instruments.

If you have any old brass instruments...any age, any size, any
condition, together or apart, whole or pieces .... please let me
know....

Don't junk it or store it any longer.....

I can pick them up promptly San Jose and most of the bay area.

She has a place on the piece for donator credit.. so your name may
just appear on the piece somewhere....

(with the groups permission I may repost this weekly until all those
storage bins and back rooms have been emptied of old brass)

Thanks...

MAX 95121

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/