Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] Wanted: What is the address for the online posting for Yard sales?

From: "Tracey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:10:51 -0000

I received directions before when looking for coupons please tell me 
what the online address is for this web site.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "teddybearsmother" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 01:07:55 -0000

Cafe Los Altos 
Ask for advice, trade, coupons, volunteer, etc. 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CafeLosAltos/ 

This is in the links.

Irene

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Give the gift of life to a sick child. 
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->