Subject: HP Technology at Work Healthcare edition (March 2005)

From: Hewlett-Packard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:12:06 -0800 (PST)

Make sure your HP emails always go straight to your inbox. Add 
[email-masked] to your address book! Need help?
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cy2s.1Hku.332XAc 

_____________________________________________________________________ 
 
HP Technology at Work - Healthcare edition 

_____________________________________________________________________ 
 
March 2005 
 
Tune in to HP Enterprise TV for the latest news and information. 
Surf between channels for Servers, Customers, Research, Advertising 
and Storage. 
 
HP Enterprise TV: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cwyo.1Hku.3EkXBd  
 
_____________________________________________________________________ 
 
Poll 
 
How have regulatory compliance issues impacted your IT department? 
 
impacted your IT department?: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cwyq.1Hku.3F51Bf  
 
_____________________________________________________________________ 
 
Promotions 
 
See more promotions 
 
See more promotions: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cqrk.1Hku.3BgXBM            
 
HP Quality products at reduced prices 
HP Quality products at reduced prices: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...CxkM.1Hku.36QnAu  
 
HP White Paper: “The Business Case for Document Capture Technology” 
HP White Paper: “The Business Case for Document Capture Technology”: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...CxkU.1Hku.37qnB0  
 
Switch from SUN and save up to $50,000 
Switch from SUN and save up to $50,000: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...CxSk.1Hku.37OHA_  
 
Future-proof your NX 3 platform from UGS 
Future-proof your NX 3 platform from UGS: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...CxkS.1Hku.37UHA_  
 
Solutions for PC client management 
Solutions for PC client management: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...CxkQ.1Hku.377nAy  
 
White Paper: Aging printing and imaging technology 
White Paper: Aging printing and imaging technology: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...CxTS.1Hku.33LnAd  
 
Read developer integration stories 
Read developer integration stories: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...CxSy.1Hku.39rnBC  
 
Free information on Route Analytics 
Free information on Route Analytics: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...CxkO.1Hku.36nHAw           
 
HP Medical Archiving Solution 
Simplified access. Easier collaboration. Lower cost. The 
multi-PACS, multi-site solution for storing and retrieving medical 
images. 

HP Medical Archiving Solution: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cw_C.1Hku.32KXAX  
 
HP OpenVMS Systems 
HP announces availability of OpenVMS version 8.2 for Integrity 
servers and AlphaServer systems.  
HP OpenVMS Systems: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cw_E.1Hku.32h1AZ   
 
_____________________________________________________________________ 
 
Your features 
 
Customize your feature articles 
See all features at hp.com 
 
Customize your feature articles: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...CvO2.1Hku.2yHX9*
See all features at hp.com: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...BiQX.1Hku.30lHAP  
 
The Doctor is in 
Dr. Notes has taken standard template EHR approaches and turned the 
table.  
The Doctor is in: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cr3q.1Hku.31bHAU  
 
The journey to EHR 
HP's Healthcare Expert Insights articles, written by Beverley Kane, 
MD, with a focus on EHRs.  
The journey to EHR: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Crac.1Hku.37OnA_  
 
FirstHealth of the Carolinas 
FirstHealth depends on HP products and support for technical 
solutions that promote mobility and data access.  
FirstHealth of the Carolinas: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cu5e.1Hku.30OXAN  
 
Continuity for life 
Increased dependence on electronic data causes business continuity 
and availability to become key issues.  
Continuity for life: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cu5g.1Hku.30l1AP  
 
Improving availability and TCO 
HP OpenVMS on HP Integrity servers is less expensive, more 
available, and more secure.  
Improving availability and TCO: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cxuc.1Hku.3C5HBO  
 
Webinar: Wireless at work 
Register today to learn how to put wireless technology to work in 
your practice on March 23rd.  
Webinar: Wireless at work: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cw_I.1Hku.33O1Ad  
 
Wireless How-to guide 
Reap the benefits from practical advice on using wireless and 
mobile technology in your practice.  
Wireless How-to guide: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cw_K.1Hku.33kXAf  
 
HP: The clear choice for MFPs 
As enterprises replace expensive copiers and other devices with 
MFPs, HP's advantages are clear.  
HP: The clear choice for MFPs: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cw*o.1Hku.30Y1AO  
 
Throttle worm viruses  
HP's new technology uses computer behavior to identify and slow the 
spread of new viruses.  
Throttle worm viruses : 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cxm2.1Hku.3221AV  
 
Protect yourself from Spyware 
Download Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) security technology to protect 
Windows from spyware.  
Protect yourself from Spyware: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cw*s.1Hku.31F1AS  
 
Moving past storage boundaries 
Having quick access to meaningful archived information can generate 
new revenue opportunities.  
Moving past storage boundaries: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cx02.1Hku.2t4X9Y  
 
Who do you call for support? 
HP and Cisco now offer customers a single point of contact for 
comprehensive network support.  
Who do you call for support?: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cx04.1Hku.2tR19a  
 
Mitigating the fear factor 
SAP implementations can be complex, but that shouldn’t 
automatically spell panic and disruption.  
Mitigating the fear factor: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cx00.1Hku.2sk19W  
 
Network with leaders  
Partner with a leader. HP leads the pack in network management 
software.  
Network with leaders : 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cw*_.1Hku.2zk1A8  
 
New Blades fit business needs 
HP introduces powerful blade servers with the outstanding 
performance and value of AMD Opteron.  
New Blades fit business needs: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cw*y.1Hku.32IXAY  
 
Sharpening your Blades 
It’s a network. It’s storage ... No, it’s a blade server. But, how 
do I manage it?  
Sharpening your Blades: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cw*c.1Hku.2_R1AC  
 
Smart and simple wireless plan 
Learn the smart way to integrate mobility solutions with this 
checklist for wireless technology.  
Smart and simple wireless plan: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...CxoK.1Hku.36oHAw    
 
_____________________________________________________________________ 
 
Your products 
 
This newsletter provides custom usage tips & firmware updates, and 
support alerts for your specified products and operating systems. 
 
Customize your products now:
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cy2Y.1Hku.2_U1AC 

If there is content available for your products this month, you'll 
find it in the "your products" sections below. Our records indicate 
that you have profiled the following products (this list 
accommodates up to four products, click on the "customize your 
products now" button to view and modify your full list): 

· HP LASERJET 4L/ML PRINTER SERIES 
· HP DESKJET 640/642C PRINTER SERIES 

_____________________________________________________________________ 
 
Your products: usage tips 
 
Customize your products 
 
Customize your products: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...CqsE.1Hku.35AXAn  
 
HP LaserJet Printers 
Unconventional wisdom 
Don't cluster all your printing and imaging devices in a single 
location. Check out why and get more advice about your configuring 
your printing environment.  
Unconventional wisdom: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cr0M.1Hku.2wjn9t  
 
HP Deskjet Printers 
Balancing your printer fleet 
Transform your office and drive productivity way up with a few 
thoughtful decisions about how many printers you need and where they 
should be placed.  
Balancing your printer fleet: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cr0W.1Hku.2yUHA1  
 
HP LaserJet Printers 
Cutting fax and mail costs 
Imagine a LAN-fax-enabled printer. Now imagine no more long-distance 
bills for faxes and reduced mail costs. These are just a few of the 
benefits of upgrading to an MFP device.  
Cutting fax and mail costs: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cr64.1Hku.2tPX9a  
 
HP Deskjet Printers 
Productivity enhancers 
Today's MFP devices are far more than a printer. With built-in 
LAN-fax and digital sending capabilities, you can streamline the way 
you do business. See how you can benefit.  
Productivity enhancers: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cr6E.1Hku.2wOn9r                 
 
_____________________________________________________________________ 
 
Take 5: Gadget of the Month 
PC Magazine labels HP's Digital Entertainment Center "The coolest 
new PC in the labs". It could replace a lot of the gear in your 
home-theater setup. 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cy3E.1Hku.2x8X9v 

_____________________________________________________________________ 
 
Your upcoming events 
 
See more events at hp.com 
 
See more events at hp.com: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cqrq.1Hku.3Ck1BS            
 
View the "New Solutions for Power, Performance and Density Problems 
In the Datacenter" Webinar  
View the "New Solutions for Power, Performance and Density Problems: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cxlu.1Hku.3DeHBX  
 
Attend the "Smart Server Solutions for Successful Business Growth" 
Webinar on March 14  
Attend the "Smart Server Solutions for Successful Business Growth": 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...CxbO.1Hku.359nAn  
 
Web event: Services Oriented Architectures Enable an Adaptive 
Enterprise 
Web event: Services Oriented Architectures Enable an Adaptive: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...CxTM.1Hku.32IHAX  
 
Attend the most comprehensive OpenView conference in North America 
(June 6-10 in Denver, CO) 
Attend the most comprehensive OpenView conference in North America: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...CxTK.1Hku.31xnAV 
 
_____________________________________________________________________ 
 
Take 5: 2005 Business Blogging Awards 
Looking for a good blog to stay "in the know"? Check out the 2005 
Business Blogging Award nominees, in a blog format no less. Categories 
include Best Small Business, Tech Company and Overall. 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cy3G.1Hku.2xV19x 

_____________________________________________________________________ 
 
hp destinations 
 
HP Enterprise home 
Products & services 
Support 
Solutions 
How to buy 
 
HP Enterprise home: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cqsc.1Hku.3AS1BF
Products & services: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...CyFK.1Hku.2*cXAI
Support: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cqsg.1Hku.3B91BJ
Solutions: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cqsi.1Hku.3BVXBL
How to buy: 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cqsk.1Hku.3Bs1BN  
 
The products referenced in this newsletter may not be available for 
purchase if they are not in your company's standards list. 
 
Each month, this newsletter is distributed in various editions based 
on subject matter; click below to change editions. 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cy2q.1Hku.32i1Aa  

To change your email address, click below. 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cy2i.1Hku.31I1AS 
 
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, click below, or reply to this 
email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line. 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cy2k.1Hku.31eXAU 
 
HP Privacy Mailbox 
20555 SH 249 
MS 040307 
Houston, Texas 77070 
 
HP is committed to respecting your privacy. For specific guidelines, 
read HP's privacy policy. 
http://r.your.hp.com/r/c/r?1.1.HX.Dc.rrmK3.B_566a...Cy2m.1Hku.31*1AW 
 
© 2005 Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved. All product and 
company names referenced herein are trademarks of their respective 
owners. THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. 
INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT 
WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. This document 
may be copied provided all text is included and copies contain HP's 
copyright notice and any other notices provided herein.