Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] wanted: batting gloves, glove for 11 year old

From: "Deepa Arora" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:16:17 -0800

My son is doing little league for the first time so if you have any
gloves, cleats or mitts around, we'd like to have them.
Tks 

This message scanned for viruses and SPAM by GWGuardian at SCU (MGW2).

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time. What do you want to Freecycle today? http://www.freecycle.org  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/