Subject: [pafree] TAKEN FOR NOW: OFFERED: Oranges and lemons, near Cubberley center So PA

From: MS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 16:08:59 -0800 (PST)

Wow!  So many replies!  I will contact the lady from
the food bank who responded and get some of them out
of here, then work my way down the list.
There are more ripening besides the ones that must go
in the next couple of days.

__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/ 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/