Subject: Reminder: Attend a Live Webcast!

From: "Charles Schwab & Co., Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:17:13 -0800 (PST)

*********************************************
Investing perspectives from Liz Ann Sonders, Chief Investment 
Strategist for Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Reserve your 
place today. 
http://www.schwab.com/SignatureEvents

*********************************************

Attend an Exclusive Live Webcast on March 9th

Market Outlook: Will a Change of Seasons Bring a Change of Pace? 
 
*  Wednesday, March 9, 2005 
*  6:00 - 7:00pm EST (3:00 - 4:00pm PST) 

As a valued Independent Investing Signature client, you are 
cordially invited to attend the upcoming Signature Webcast with 
Liz Ann Sonders, Chief Investment Strategist for Charles 
Schwab & Co. Inc., hosted by Vice President, James Burton. 

Hear Liz Ann discuss her perspectives on what's currently 
happening in the markets and share her insights on how factors 
such as interest rates, deficits, profits, and investor 
sentiments are moving the markets and where she sees 
opportunities. 

Greg Forsythe, Senior Vice President of Schwab Equity 
Research, will also make a special guest appearance. He will 
discuss Schwab Equity Ratings which serves as the foundation for 
the Equity Model Portfolio that recently took Barron's top award 
for the best three-year performance. 

During this interactive event, you'll have the opportunity to 
ask questions via phone and email. 

Reserve your place and submit a question in advance. 
http://www.schwab.com/SignatureEvents

On the day of the event, simply go to 
www.schwab.com/SignatureEvents to access the video 
Webcast or call 800-374-1348  to listen by phone. 
http://www.schwab.com/SignatureEvents

----------------------------------------------------------------

If you would prefer to receive only account service emails,
please reply to this email indicating your preference. 
Please note that doing so will not remove you from 
any SchwabAlerts(R), email newsletters, or information to 
which you have actively subscribed.

For your protection, we are unable to accept instructions to 
change your email address sent in reply to this message. To 
update your address using a secure channel, please log in to your 
account using the link below. 

https://investing.schwab.com/trading/start?SANC=ROSEmail

We respect your privacy. To minimize your receipt of duplicate 
information and for internal recordkeeping purposes, Schwab 
may track responses, if any, to this offer. Read more 
about Schwab's privacy policy.

http://www.schwab.com/privacy 

Notice: All email sent to or from the Charles Schwab corporate 
email system may be retained, monitored, and/or 
reviewed by Schwab personnel.

Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.; 101 Montgomery Street, 
San Francisco, CA 94104.

(C)2005 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved.
Member SIPC. (0205-6468) EML31677ISPR
http://www.sipc.org/