Subject: Re: Charles Darwin's 200th Birthday

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:23:45 -0800

[email-masked] wrote:

> Dear Dr. Stephens:
> We have celebrated Darwin's Birthday 8 of the last 10 years on the KSU
> Campus.  I have given talks 5 of those years.  I teach evolution during
> the spring semester so it is easy to get a group of students together.
> 
> A. Spencer Tomb
> Associate Professor

Dear Professor Tomb,

Would you be willing to register your talk and celebration on the 
DarwinDay.org web site?  The URL for the registration form is 
http://darwinday.org/regevent/index.php .

Thank you for your message.  If you have any suggestions for 
improvements in the way we discuss evolution, we would be quite 
interested.  Trained as a molecular biologist, I believe our 
presentation is lacking in depth.

   - David Harris, Database Architect and Outreach Officer