Subject: Re: Darwin's 200th Birthday

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 17:20:06 -0800

Hello, Vicki,

We're glad to hear you'll be listing your celebration of Darwin Day.

Regarding the things from the "old" forms of the Web site, you might 
want to try a Google search for "wayback machine", to get the Web 
Archive.  That is a site that has captured Web sites as they were in the 
past --- at least the past few years.  That has darwinday.org as it was 
at various times.  You may find what you are seeking there.

   - David Harris, Database Architect

Vicki Hyde wrote:

> Hi Bob,
> 
> Thanks for the email -- we're in the process of organising our next
> Darwin Day Celebration here in New Zealand. It's usually been in the
> form of a speaker and a birthday cake and a series of such gatherings
> around the country. I'll send you details once they are sorted.
> 
> The Darwin Day site used to have a lot of really handy ideas
> regarding how to celebrate Darwin Day -- recipes for primordial stew
> and the like -- which was a great place to point local organisers at
> to give them some ideas for what they could do. Has all that info
> been dumped with the new site development, or is it somewhere else
> now?
> 
> Cheers,
> Vicki Hyde
> Chair-entity======================================================
> New Zealand Committee for Scientific Investigation
> of Claims of the Paranormal Inc.  (NZ Skeptics)
> Box 29-492, Christchurch http://www.skeptics.org.nz