Subject: Remove

From: Kevin Keating <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:45:50 -0500 (EST)

Please remove me from your email list.

>X-Envelope-From: [email-masked]
>X-Envelope-To: <[email-masked]>
>X-ASG-Debug-ID: 1102646682-27069-763-0
>X-Barracuda-URL: http://128.227.168.12:8000/cgi-bin/mark.cgi
>From: [email-masked]
>Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 18:19:23 -0800
>To: [email-masked]
>X-ASG-Orig-Subj: Darwin's 200th Birthday
>Subject: Darwin's 200th Birthday
>X-Virus-Scanned: by Barracuda Spam Firewall at math.ufl.edu
>X-Barracuda-Spam-Score: -5.16
>X-Barracuda-Spam-Status: No, SCORE=-5.16 using global scores of TAG_LEVEL=3.5 
QUARANTINE_LEVEL=1000.0 KILL_LEVEL=7.0 tests=BAYES_00, NO_REAL_NAME
>X-Barracuda-Spam-Report: Code version 2.64, rules version 2.1.653 Rule 
breakdown below	pts        rule name                      description ---- 
---------------------- ------------------------------------------- 0.24 
NO_REAL_NAME           From: does not include a real name -5.40 BAYES_00         
      BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1% [score: 0.0000]
>
>Dear Dr. Kevin Keating,
> 
>As a fellow scientist, you may already realize that Darwin's 200th 
birthday will occur on February 12th, 2009. Our 'Darwin Day' project is a 
nonprofit organization designed to promote an International Celebration of 
Science and Humanity each year on, or near, Feb. 12th as we move towards 2009. 
Darwin and the theory of evolution are being used as symbols of scientific 
progress, and our goal is to achieve a Global Celebration by 2009. Currently, 
events are being registered on our Website for 2005.
> 
>The purpose of this letter is to invite you to visit our website at 
http://darwinday.org  --   and then to consider joining many others in 
this constructive educational effort. Our website offers extensive information 
to assist you in developing ideas for a 'celebration' that is suitable for 
your own unique circumstances.   
> 
>Supporters include prominent scientists, educators, philosophers, and writers 
such as: Patrick Bateson, Provost, Kings College, Cambridge; Edward O. Wilson, 
Harvard University; Richard Dawkins, Oxford University; Daniel C. Dennett, Tufts 
University; Steven Pinker, MIT; Helena Cronin, London School of Economics; 
Eugenie Scott, National Center for Science Education; Steve Jones, Univ. College 
London; and many others. We encourage you to join them and become an 
enthusiastic participant in this project.  To sign up quickly, register at 
http://darwinday.org/register/index.php .
> 
>Sincerely Yours,
> 
>Robert J. (Bob) Stephens, Ph. D.
>Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program, 
>SRI International, formerly Stanford Research Institute.
>Chairman of the Board, Darwin Day Celebration, a Nonprofit Corp.
>http://darwinday.org  
> 
>PS If you do not want to receive additional e-mail from Darwin Day Celebration, 
simply reply to this e-mail at [email-masked].