Subject: You have received a ViaVite

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:55:21 -0500

Welcome,

You've just received a viaVite to ViaTalk, HostRocket's upcoming VoIP (Voice over IP)
telephone service.

To accept the viaVite and gain free membership to VT_Unlimited, the exclusive pre-launch group
for HostRocket's new service, please click on the following link:
http://vtunlimited.com/invite/activate.php?h=34bf1791f9fe0c82f2cf2f8cffb49f23

Remember, this is an exclusive invitation that was sent to you and the link above is only good
for your free membership. Once you are a part of VT_Unlimited, you'll be the first to know when
our exciting new service launches, and you'll also enjoy the following benefits upon launch:

- A coupon code good for up to 12 months of free service or free equipment

- Free shipping

- A chance to win great prizes in daily giveaways including Apple iPods

- Additional viaVites so you can invite your friends and give them a coupon code good just
like the one you have

- Access to the service (when launched) before the general public

- Many other incentives and discounts

As you can see, the list of benefits is amazing, and because you have received a viaVite, your
access is completely free. What do you have to lose? Activte your VT_Unlimited pre-launch group
membership today!

Thanks,

The Team at ViaTalk