Subject: Coming in to send to Arthur's addresses

From: "David C. Harris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:35:48 -0800

Hi Bob,

I was up until 4:30, but I have sent in a list of 1400+ people on separate 
lines. I didn't realize how "fidly" it would be to take variable numbers of 
emails on one line and make the right number of single email lines.  Any ideas 
on how to "group-ize" the letters to those categories --- this would be a good 
time to compose the letters.

I have to walk the dog and drive over.  3:30?

   - David

-- 
  David Harris, Palo Alto, California.
  GPS location: 37.41988, -122.13388 (1984 World Geodetic Survey system).
  Active account:  [email-masked]
  Phone: 1-650-856-9126 (has answering machine or me)
  Lifetime e-mail forwarding:  [email-masked]
  Postal ("snail mail") address: David Harris
                                 Medintrans
                                 455 Margarita Ave.
                                 Palo Alto, CA  94306-2827