Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Fwd: It's more than a joke!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:56:14 EDT

Subject: It's more than a joke!
From: Paul Tung <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], Ali Zand <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:59:38 -0700 (PDT)

An old Arab lives close to New York City for more than 40 years. He 
wouldlove to plant potatoes in his garden, but he is alone, old and weak.
His son is in college in Paris, so the old man sends him an e-mail. He
explains the problem:

"Beloved son, I am very sad, because I can't plant potatoes in my 
garden. I am sure, if only you were here, you helped me and dug up the garden for 
me.I love you, your father."

The following day, the old man receives a response e-mail from his son:

"Beloved father, please don't touch the garden. It's there that I have
hidden 'the THING'. I love you, too, Ahmed".

At 4pm the US Army, The Marines, the FBI, the CIA and the Rangers visit 
the house of the old man, take the whole garden apart, search every inch, 
but can't find anything. Disappointed they leave the house.

Another day later, the old man receives another e-mail from his son.
"Beloved father, I hope the garden is dug up by now and you can plant
your potatoes. That's all I could do for you from here. I love you, Ahmed."

    Regards

Sam kerat

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com