Subject: Re: New meeting date

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 12:42:16 EST

It looks like we have a time to meet that all  of us can be present at -- 
thanks to everyone and we will meet at 4:00 on  Thursday the 10th. I'll get an 
agenda out soon.
 
Bob

In a message dated 3/5/05 6:59:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

That would work for me.
 
Arthur
 
 ================================
One more suggestion  has been made and it  just might be a good one -- since 
the 10th was our original date for the  meeting it has been suggested that we 
all might be able to meet earlier in the  day on the 10th. So, can everyone 
come to a meeting that start at say 4:00 and  go to 5;30 or so on the 10th? 
Sunday the 13th did not do so well.
 
Bob.