Subject: Letter to our advisory board.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 18:59:00 EDT

Dear Dr. so and so  -----                                        Re: Darwin 
Day 2005 etc.
 
First, I would like to sincerely thank you for permitting  your name to be 
used as a supporter and advisor to Darwinday.org. Our  organization has matured 
during the past 4 years and I'm eager to bring you up  to date and to ask you 
to provide us with some of your wisdom on how to proceed  towards 2009. Darwin 
Day, 2005 was successful with 143 segnificent  events in 13 different 
countries.  
 
Over a year ago it became obvious that our nonprofit educational  501(c)3 
corporation 'Darwin Day Celebration' needed to be updated and to develop  a 
stratagy to grow steadily during the next four years. As a result, our website  has 
been entirely redone and you are invited to visit it at _www.darwinday.org_ 
(http://www.darwinday.org)  . We have recieved many  compliments on its visual 
appearance as well as on the approprietness  of the content that has been 
developed. I hope you are also pleased  with the way it captures the spirit of our 
desire to celebrate science and  humanity as a grand accomplishment of human 
curiosity and ingenuity. 
 
One of the things we are currently strugling with is our ability to raise  
funds to accomplish all the things we would like to.