Subject: An important announcement from Meetup.com

From: "Meetup.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:30:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Meetup Member,

We have some important news to share with you about new 
features and a required monthly Group Fee paid by your 
Organizers on behalf of your Meetup Groups.

To learn more, visit:
http://www.meetup.com/changes/t/news_i/?m=1951976&s=161f2d

Sincerely,

- The team at Meetup.com

Did this email end up in your spam/junk/bulk folder?  Add 
[email-masked] to your address book to ensure that you receive 
all future messages in your Inbox.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
You received this message because you registered this email 
address at Meetup.com.

To remove yourself from individual Meetup Groups and their 
related emails, click the link below and select 'Remove 
yourself' under the name of the appropriate group:
http://www.meetup.com/account/

To unsubscribe from ALL your Meetup Groups and the Meetup.com 
service as a whole, click here:
http://www.meetup.com/account/remove/
-----------------------------------------------------------------