Subject: Re: Will you be in today?

From: "David C. Harris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:10:52 -0800

Hi Bob,

I will be in today.  Last night after dog walking and dinner, I decided not to 
drive over.  I did work here to develop the beginning of the Perl program that 
can run thru a sequence of lines and extract information.  So far it counts the 
number of hits from a particular IP address during a day.  I want to have the 
NUMBER OF SECONDS that people spend on a page and whence and whereto they go. 
It'll help us know if they're using the page the way we want.  And the same 
scan-through-the-lines logic will let me pull email addresses out of the 
returned emails that now number over a thousand (mostly "no such address 
anymore" it appears).

See you in 1-2 hours.

  - David

[email-masked] wrote:
> Hi David: Are you coming in today? I can't tell if you came down last 
> evening perhaps you were here late?
>  
> Bob