Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Fwd: HostRocket Phone Support Follow-Up

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:38:10 EST

Subject: HostRocket Phone Support Follow-Up
From: HostRocket Support <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:25:32 -0500 (EST)

Dear Robert J Stephens, 

Thank you for calling the HostRocket technical support department. Here
at HostRocket it is our goal to provide you with outstanding and
unsurpassed support. We place great emphasis on making improvements
based upon the feedback we receive from you, our valued customer.

Please take a minute of your time and help us improve the quality and
consistency of our service by visiting http://phonefeedback.hostrocket.com/
and completing a short survey to let myself and others know how we can
better serve you.

Thank you for your time, we appreciate you as a customer and look
forward to providing you with even more outstanding service in the
future. 

Sincerely,

Morgan Sherwood
HostRocket Technical Support