Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Fwd: FW: [Fwd: PayPal Primary Email Address Change]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:11:39 EST

Subject: FW: [Fwd: PayPal Primary Email Address Change]
From: "Jeff Holman" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:25:18 -0800

Bob - 

If I were in your shoes, I would want to know why she's trying to change
*this* account.  If all she wanted to do was set up a new PayPal account,
she would be free to do so.  The only reason I can think of that she would
want the Darwin Day account is that there's something in there she considers
worth having.  You might conclude that it's not worth making an issue out
of, but I'd at least want to know what's there.  I'd call PayPal, use the
e-mail address, bank account number and an old phone number for Amanda, and
state that you want to know the account balance before deciding whether or
not to allow the transfer.

- Jeff

_______________________________
  
Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Holman 
Stanford Financial Square
2600 El Camino Real, Suite 501 
Palo Alto, CA 94306
T: 650-494-9100
F: 650-494-9101
E-mail: [email-masked]  

The information contained in this e-mail message is from the Law Offices of
Jeffrey S. Holman and may be confidential and/or privileged.  No privileges
are waived by virtue of this having been sent by e-mail.  If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail reply
and delete or destroy any copy of this message.

-----Original Message-----
From: Info Person [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 4:41 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fwd: PayPal Primary Email Address Change]

Jeff,

We didn't include the "-law" part last try.

  - David Harris

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:    PayPal Primary Email Address Change
Date:   Tue, 08 Feb 2005 13:42:22 -0800
From:   [email-masked]
To:     [email-masked]

Dear Darwin Day,

The primary email for Darwin Day's PayPal account was changed on Feb. 8,
2005.

If you did not authorize this change, please contact us using the link
below:

https://www.paypal.com/us/contact-phone

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Security Advisory: When you log in to your PayPal account, be sure to open
up a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the
PayPal URL (https://www.paypal.com/us/) to make sure you are on a secure
PayPal page.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the
"Help" link in the header of any page.

PayPal Email ID PP234