Subject: Re: Change of Meeting date?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:25:37 EST

Well, as you can see, it's usually difficult to  change a meeting date 
because of our busy lives but here is one more suggestion.  We have never tried to 
have a meeting on the weekend and I'm wondering if either  Saturday the 12th, 
afternoon, say 2:30 (Lola and I will be in SF for brunch that  day) or Sunday 
the 13th any time after 1:00 would work for all  of us? I'm assuming that Mary 
and perhaps others are planning to go to  hear Lynn Margulis on out meeting 
date of Thursday the 10th. I would go myself  if we can find another time to 
have our meeting.
 
Thanks for giving this another  try.
Bob 
 
In a message dated 3/3/05 5:33:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I can't attend on Monday 3/14, but could attend  on Monday 3/21.
 
Arthur

---

From: "Arthur Jackson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 12:54:22 -0800

Sunday 3/13 c. 2 PM would work for me.

Arthur
=============================
Well, as you can see, it's usually difficult to change a meeting date because of our busy lives but here is one more suggestion. We have never tried to have a meeting on the weekend and I'm wondering if either Saturday the 12th, afternoon, say 2:30 (Lola and I will be in SF for brunch that day) or Sunday the 13th any time after 1:00 would work for all of us? I'm assuming that Mary and perhaps others are planning to go to hear Lynn Margulis on out meeting date of Thursday the 10th. I would go myself if we can find another time to have our meeting.

In a message dated 3/3/05 5:33:17 PM Pacific Standard Time, [email-masked] writes:
  I can't attend on Monday 3/14, but could attend on Monday 3/21.

  Arthur

---

From: "Benjamin Wade" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:12:37 -0800

Sorry, but I will be away for the entire weekend of 3/12-13.  Ben.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 10:26 AM
  To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
  Subject: Re: Change of Meeting date?

  Well, as you can see, it's usually difficult to change a meeting date
because of our busy lives but here is one more suggestion. We have never
tried to have a meeting on the weekend and I'm wondering if either Saturday
the 12th, afternoon, say 2:30 (Lola and I will be in SF for brunch that day)
or Sunday the 13th any time after 1:00 would work for all of us? I'm
assuming that Mary and perhaps others are planning to go to hear Lynn
Margulis on out meeting date of Thursday the 10th. I would go myself if we
can find another time to have our meeting.

    Arthur