Subject: Fwd: Join me in the fight for election reform!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:41:05 EST

Subject: Join me in the fight for election reform!
From: "Barbara Boxer" <[email-masked]>
To: "Robert Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 18:38:22 GMT

Dear Robert,

On February 18th, Senator Hillary Clinton and I introduced the
"Count Every Vote Act" -- critical legislation that will bring
overdue reform to our election system and restore the faith of
all Americans in their most basic, fundamental right. 

Every citizen of this country should be guaranteed that their
vote matters, that their vote is counted, and that in the voting
booth, their vote has as much weight as that of any CEO, any
member of Congress, or any President. Our democracy is the
centerpiece of who we are as a nation, and we must take action
now to ensure that the American people have full confidence in
our electoral system. 

Today, I ask you to join the fight. Email your Members of
Congress as part of my new online advocacy campaign, and ask
them to join Senator Clinton and me in the Senate, and
Representative Stephanie Tubbs-Jones in the House, to co-sponsor
the "Count Every Vote Act." 

http://ga4.org/campaign/counteveryvote/dugkw3rvj83m8e

I hope all Members of Congress will join together in a
bipartisan way to enact this critical legislation. But if the
past is any indication, we still have a lot of work to do.
That's why reaching out to your elected representatives is so
critical -- especially when multiplied by hundreds of thousands
of Americans speaking with the same voice. 

With your help, we'll fight for the kind of comprehensive
election reform that our nation so desperately needs. Please
email your Members of Congress now! 

http://ga4.org/campaign/counteveryvote/dugkw3rvj83m8e

In Friendship,

Barbara Boxer
U.S. Senator

--------------------------------------------------

You can take action on this alert either via email (please see
directions below) or via the web at:
http://ga4.org/campaign/counteveryvote/dugkw3rvj83m8e

Invite your friends and family to join the fight for election
reform!
http://ga4.org/campaign/counteveryvote/forward/dugkw3rvj83m8e

We encourage you to take action by April 29, 2005

Support the "Count Every Vote" Act!

INSTRUCTIONS TO RESPOND VIA THE WEB:
If you have access to a web browser, you can take action on this
alert by going to the following URL:

http://ga4.org/campaign/counteveryvote/dugkw3rvj83m8e 

INSTRUCTIONS TO RESPOND VIA EMAIL:
Just choose the "reply to sender" option on your email program.

Your letter will be addressed and sent to:
Your Congressperson 
Your Senators 

----THIS LETTER WILL BE SENT IN YOUR NAME----
Dear [decision maker name automatically inserted here],

On February 18th, Senators Barbara Boxer and Hillary Clinton
introduced the "Count Every Vote Act" -- critical legislation
that will bring overdue reform to our election system and
restore the faith of all Americans in their most basic,
fundamental right. 

Every citizen of this country should be guaranteed that their
vote matters, that their vote is counted, and that in the voting
booth, their vote has as much weight as that of any CEO, any
member of Congress, or any President. Our democracy is the
centerpiece of who we are as a nation, and we must take action
now to ensure that the American people have full confidence in
our electoral system. 

I urge you to join with Senators Boxer and Clinton, and with
Representative Stephanie Tubbs-Jones in the House, to co-sponsor
the "Count Every Vote Act."

This critical legislation will bring about the kind of
comprehensive election reform that our nation so desperately
needs, restoring the confidence of all Americans in the
integrity of federal elections. 

----END OF LETTER TO BE SENT----

Sincerely,
Robert Stephens

--------------------------------------------------

If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for
PAC for a Change at:

http://ga4.org/boxer2004/join.html?r=YpqKmu41haDiE

--------------------------------------------------

This message was sent to [email-masked]. To modify your email
communication preferences or update your personal profile, visit
your subscription management page at:

http://ga4.org/boxer2004/smp.tcl?nkey=dugkw3rvj83m8e

To stop receiving General subscription, unsubscribe using the
following link:

http://ga4.org/boxer2004/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=subscription&nkey=dugkw3rvj83m8e

To stop ALL email from PAC for a Change, reply via email with
"remove" in the subject line or use the following link:

http://ga4.org/boxer2004/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=center&nkey=dugkw3rvj83m8e

***************************************
Powered by GetActive Software, Inc.
Member Relationship Management Solutions
That Recruit, Engage, and Retain (tm)
http://www.getactive.com
***************************************