Subject: Gathering useful information at Darwin Day events

From: "Dr. R. Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:53:38 -0800

Dear name,

We at DarwinDay.org are still discovering how best to do things, often
with helpul suggestions from supportive people like you.  We recently
realized that if you collect names of interested persons at your
Darwin Day celebrations, and send us a copy, then we can communicate
with them in the future.  We can announce your future events and keep
people inspired about this movement to honor Science and Humanity.

Attached is a Microsoft Word format file (you can use OpenOffice or
StarOffice as well) of a sign up sheet to use at your Darwin Day event.
If you print some copies of this sheet (each copy will hold 20 names)
and place them where people can sign them, we will know how to contact
these interested people next year.

We would also appreciate it if you sent us brief reports of your event,
with an estimate of how many people attended.  If you have a few
digitized photographs that you would like to share, you can attach them
to an email.  If anyone has a transcript of an inspiring talk, debate,
or sermon, we'd appreciate that too.  Basically we would like to
encourage other people next year to join this important and enjoyable
movement.

Thank you for your kind assistance.

Sincerely Yours,

Robert J. (Bob) Stephens, Ph. D.
Chairman of the Board, Darwin Day Celebration, a Nonprofit Corp.
http://darwinday.org

PS If you do not want to receive additional e-mail from Darwin Day
Celebration, simply reply to this e-mail at [email-masked].