Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Fwd: Free tickets to Margulis lecture

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:13:03 EST

Hi David is this working.

Subject: Free tickets to Margulis lecture
From: Mary White <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 08:43:12 -0800

FYI--Free tickets to hear Dr. Margulis in San Jose.--Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Katy Kuo Korsmeyer [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 11:25 PM
To: SCCBEPers
Subject: Margulis lecture on Evolution
Importance: High

Greetings,

Thanks to Celeste Carter of Foothill College, we are giving out 
tickets donated by Agilent to a very interesting lecture at the San 
Jose Center for the Arts.  Please let me know by March 6th if you 
would like tickets, how many, and your snail mail address.  There are 
fabulous tickets for Orchestra Pit and Orchestra sections.  First 
come, first serve.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 at 8PM
Dr. Lynn Margulis
"Acquiring Genomes + Gaia - A New Theory of Evolution"
San Jose Center for the Arts
255 Almaden Bl, San Jose
Map and seating 
http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?agency=TDC&pid=5448075

Bio on Dr. Margulis
http://www.bio.umass.edu/faculty/biog/margulis.html
Web site on her Gaia theory of evolution and endosymbiotic theory
http://www.mountainman.com.au/gaia_lyn.html

Regards,

-- Katy
-- ----------------------------------- Katy Korsmeyer, Ph.D. SCCBEP & 
AWIS-PA Outreach [email-masked] If you do not wish to receive 
future mailings, please reply to request removal.