Subject: Free Anti-Spy, Messenger, and More. Get it All.

From: SBC Yahoo! DSL Member Services <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Feb 2005 00:09:08 -0800

Full Speed
Your fast track to a better Web world
February 2005 Edition
Issue #13

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Who's Spying on You?

Arm your PC with enhanced protection against potentially harmful 
spyware with SBC Yahoo! Anti-Spy. This free, easy-to-use tool helps 
you identify and remove unwanted programs that may be serving you 
pop-up ads or slowing your PC's performance. Anti-Spy provides 
frequent updates for ongoing protection against new threats. 
Stop snoopers now.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11308/11308300_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the Message

SBC Yahoo! Messenger is real-time communication and more. Converse 
in a fun, customized environment with text, video, and voice. Play 
interactive games, listen to LAUNCHcast Radio, or express yourself 
with Audibles and Avatars. You can even share digital pictures with 
family and friends. And a handy module in your browser sidebar keeps 
messages at your fingertips. Join the fun now.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11308/11308300_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Fight Spam With AddressGuard(TM)

AddressGuard is a powerful security tool that helps you fight spam 
and protect your identity. Create up to 500 disposable email 
addresses to safeguard your primary SBC Yahoo! address. Avoid 
clutter--dispose of spam and keep your inbox clean. 
AddressGuard is fast and easy-to-use.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11308/11308300_733801_3.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Music Online Isn't Worth the Fine

You can do almost anything on the Internet, and that includes 
downloading music--both legally and illegally. Reputable online 
sites like Musicmatch provide legal music downloads for a nominal 
fee. Other sites offer free music swapping--a practice that record 
companies are now cracking down on. Download from one of those 
sites, and you just might end up being slapped with a lawsuit. 
Purchase your music legally--it's a small price to pay for peace 
of mind.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11308/11308300_733801_4.html
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11308/11308300_733801_5.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Timely Tip
Need help? We're available 24 hours a day to answer all your 
questions. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11308/11308300_733801_6.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
What's Happening Today?

Customize your home page with the SBC Yahoo! Today module--
the number one content choice of SBC Yahoo! editors. Stay on top 
of all the latest news--covering worldwide events, Hollywood 
happenings, and more. Don't wait until tomorrow--get it today.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11308/11308300_733801_7.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Wireless Hot Spot Ahead

With SBC FreedomLink(SM) service, you can check your email, instant 
message your friends, and more online--while on the road--without 
wires. All you need is your SBC Yahoo! User ID and Password to 
connect to the Internet at any FreedomLink Hot Spot around the 
country. Plus, between now and May 31, 2005, SBC Yahoo! DSL 
customers can connect at any FreedomLink location for free, and for 
only $1.99 per month after that. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11308/11308300_733801_24.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We're Listening

Got a story to tell about your great experiences with SBC Yahoo! 
DSL? We love seeing how broadband enriches your life. You could even 
star in an upcoming promotion! 

Fill us in:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11308/11308300_733801_9.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads 
Messenger
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11308/11308300_733801_10.html

Anti-Spy
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11308/11308300_733801_1.html

Browser Software
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11308/11308300_733801_11.html

TrueSwitch
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11308/11308300_733801_12.html

Computer AntiVirus
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11308/11308300_733801_13.html

Firewall
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11308/11308300_733801_14.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SBC FreedomLink(SM) public wireless high-speed Internet access is 
provided by SBC Internet Services. Connections available at 
FreedomLink Hot Spots only. Roaming locations are not available, 
with the exception of participating McDonald's restaurants. 
An 802.11 b/g enabled device is required for Wi-Fi access. 
Offer will expire on May 31, 2005. Promotion and any session may 
not be extended beyond the previously stated time. Users must 
register and receive an SBC Yahoo! DSL User ID and Password before 
signing onto the FreedomLink network. Also, before starting a 
session, users must review the Terms & Conditions and indicate 
their acceptance by clicking on the "I Accept" button. Connections 
will be limited to the Master Account for SBC Yahoo! DSL 
subscribers. Subject to change without notice. Service is not 
available in all areas.

SAFETY NOTE: SBC and Yahoo! care about your online safety. Keeping 
your operating system and Internet browser up to date is critical in 
maintaining the security of your computer and personal information. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11308/11308300_733801_15.html

SBC Yahoo! DSL is an information service that combines DSL 
transport, Internet access, and applications from SBC Internet 
Services, with customized content, services, and applications from 
Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logo, and all other Yahoo! logos 
and product and service names are the trademarks and/or registered 
trademarks of Yahoo! Inc., SBC, the SBC logo, FreedomLink, the 
FreedomLink logo, and other product names are trademarks of SBC 
Knowledge Ventures, L.P. All other brand names may be trademarks 
or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

(C) 2005 SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P., and Yahoo! Inc. All rights 
reserved.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
SBC Yahoo! DSL Newsletter. Please do not reply to this message 
to unsubscribe. If do you not want to receive the SBC Yahoo! DSL 
Newsletter, please visit this page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11308300&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or SBC's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
SBC Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11308300