Subject: Streaming video, breaking news, and more. Add now.

From: SBC Yahoo! DSL Member Services <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Apr 2005 21:33:47 -0700

Full Speed
Your fast track to a better web world
April 2005 Edition
Issue #15

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Express Your Personality

Create a home page that fits your unique personality and interests
with SBC Yahoo!. Check out some typical members (from a golf
nut to a soccer mom and more) as they share what's on their 
page. Find out how they personalize their portals with 
everything from their favorite news and city guides to sporting 
events and stock portfolios. The possibilities are endless. 

Create your page:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Share and Save Precious Memories

Get unlimited storage for all your digital pictures in one 
convenient location with SBC Yahoo! Photos. Share, edit, and 
order prints from customized online albums that you create. 
Upload your photos in a flash by dragging and dropping them 
into an album using the Easy Upload Tool. Download high-resolution 
versions of your photos, or invite family and friends to download 
your images.  Share those memories. 

Create an online album:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_26.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Pass the Popcorn! Watch News and Entertainment Video 
>From Your Desktop.

SBC Yahoo! DSL delivers premium broadband programming 
directly to your desktop. Watch high-quality streaming 
video of live breaking news from ABC News Now. Check out 
the latest movie trailers, get the scoop with Entertainment 
Tonight's celebrity gossip, and watch bonus footage from your 
favorite TV shows like "The Apprentice" and "The Contender."  
SBC! Yahoo Video pops up in a separate browser, and you can 
experience this exciting feature while you're surfing the Web.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_3.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't Wait for Backup

What would you do if your hard drive was wiped out and valuable
files were lost?  Computer crashes are always a possibility, so
it's a good idea to back up important files in a location other 
than your computer's hard drive. Save files onto a CD/DVD or 
store them on a server. With SBC Yahoo! Briefcase, you have 
110MB of free server space in a password-protected account 
to save those precious documents. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_27.html 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Helping Friends and Family Can Be Rewarding

Earn up to $599 annually on an SBC VISA(R) gift card just for 
recommending SBC Yahoo! DSL to your friends and family. Simply 
visit www.sbcreferral.com or call 1-877-SBC-RWDS to get your 
referral code and to find out more.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_5.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a Tour

Want more information on the many features of your 
personalized home page? Want to learn the many ways you 
can use SBC Yahoo! Messenger? Take an overview tour of 
your favorite SBC Yahoo! DSL products. No reservation 
necessary. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_6.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mail Preview

The Mail Preview module is a handy window that lets you view 
email messages right on your home page. Stay on top of incoming
mail and send outgoing mail without ever leaving the page. New 
mail is highlighted in bold, so you won't miss a message. It's 
easy to add Mail Preview to your home page. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_7.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
The Speed You Need. The Price You Want.

Upgrade today to SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro for $29.99 per month, our 
lowest price ever! You'll get up to twice the speed of SBC Yahoo! 
DSL Express and keep your personalized home page with all the 
customized content you're used to. (Other monthly charges apply.)* 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_8.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Your Broadband Experience With You

With SBC FreedomLink(SM) Wi-Fi service, you can check email, 
instant message friends, and more online--while on the road
--without wires. The SBC FreedomLink network is one of the 
nation's largest, with hot spot availability in all 50 states and 
growing to more than 20,000 hot spots by the end of 2006. Plus, 
between now and 5/31/05, SBC Yahoo! DSL customers can 
connect at any FreedomLink location for free, including select 
McDonald's, Barnes & Noble bookstores, The UPS Store(R),  
and Mail Boxes Etc.(R) locations. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_9.html 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads
Messenger
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_10.html

Anti-Spy
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_11.html

Browser Software
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_12.html

TrueSwitch
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_13.html

Computer AntiVirus
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_14.html

Firewall
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_15.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_5.html

* You will also be charged a monthly FUSF (Federal Universal 
Service Fund) cost recovery fee to help cover charges from our 
data transport supplier pursuant to state and federal 
telecom regulations. This fee is not a tax or government 
required charge.

$29.99 promotional pricing available for new or current SBC 
Yahoo! DSL residential customers who purchase the DSL 
Pro service. Offer valid for orders placed online at 
www.sbc.com, through the Yahoo! online web affiliate 
channel, SBC sales channel, or by calling 1-877-PICK-SBC; 
other third-party channels excluded. Static IP products 
not included. Online pricing via www.sbc.com or the Yahoo! 
online web affiliate channel available to New SBC Yahoo! 
DSL customers only. Order for SBC Yahoo! DSL must be 
placed between 03/14/05 and 06/30/05.

Offer not valid with any other SBC Yahoo! DSL promotion. SBC 
local service and one-year term required. $200 early termination 
fee. At end of term, then-current monthly rate applies.  
$150-$200 additional charge if technician install is required 
or desired. The equipment charge will appear on the first bill 
along with any corresponding and offsetting instant credits. 
Laptop users and some desktop users may need to purchase 
an Ethernet card. Billing begins on service activation date. 
Service not available in all areas. Subject to change without 
notice. Maximum speed achieved depends on customer location.  
Acceptance of Terms of Service required. Taxes and additional fees
& surcharges extra. Other restrictions apply.

Additional terms for customers in Connecticut: $29.99 per month  
pricing for ALL DISTANCE(R) customers, $34.99 pricing for 
non-ALL DISTANCE customers.  ALL DISTANCE customers are
those who pre-subscribe to local and in-state toll service from 
SBC Connecticut and out-of-state long distance service from SBC
Long Distance East. 

** SBC FreedomLink(SM) public wireless high-speed Internet access
is provided by SBC Internet Services. Connections available at 
FreedomLink Hot Spots only. Roaming locations are not available, 
with the exception of participating McDonald's restaurants. An 
802.11 b/g enabled device is required for Wi-Fi access. Offer will 
expire on May 31, 2005. Promotion and any session may not be 
extended beyond the previously stated time. Users must register 
and receive an SBC Yahoo! DSL user ID and password before 
signing onto the FreedomLink network. Also, before starting a 
session, users must review the Terms & Conditions and indicate 
their acceptance by clicking on the "I Accept" button. Connections 
will be limited to the Master Account for SBC Yahoo! DSL 
subscribers. Subject to change without notice. Service is not 
available in all areas.

SAFETY NOTE: SBC Internet Services and Yahoo! care about 
your online safety. Keeping your operating system and Internet 
browser up to date is critical in maintaining the security of your 
computer and personal information. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11312/11312920_733801_16.html

SBC Yahoo! DSL is an information service that combines DSL 
transport, Internet access, and applications from SBC Internet 
Services, with customized content, services, and applications from 
Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logo, and all other Yahoo! logos and 
product and service names are the trademarks and/or registered 
trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. SBC, the SBC logo, FreedomLink, the 
FreedomLink logo, and other product names are trademarks of SBC 
Knowledge Ventures, L.P. All other brand names may be trademarks 
or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

(C) 2005 SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P. and Yahoo! Inc. 
All rights reserved.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
SBC Yahoo! DSL Newsletter. Please do not reply to this message 
to unsubscribe. If do you not want to receive the SBC Yahoo! DSL 
Newsletter, please visit this page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11312920&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or SBC's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
SBC Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11312920