Subject: Oregon DD activities and press release information

From: [email-masked] (Jeanine DeNoma)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:46:38 -0800

I'm in the process of producing the press release for an Oregon Darwin Day
activity, co-sponsored by the Willamette University Biology Department and
the Oregon local scientific skeptics group Oregonians for Rationality
(O4R).

It would be great to include in our press release information about Darwin
Day, its origin, sponsors, goals, etc. Does the Darwin Day website have
this information ready to use that groups can include in their publicity
releases? Having something pre-written would be really useful, and more
acurate if you provide the information.

Thanks so much for any assistance,

Jeanine DeNoma
O4R publicity chair

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Jeanine DeNoma)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:53:22 -0800

Thanks David. I have checked the site on the two pages you gave and will
send you an e-copy of our press release.

Jeanine DeNoma

>Dear Jeanine,
>
>I just made a "fix the typos" pass across two  pages on DarwinDay.org
>and now I can recommend looking at these 2 pages:
>http://darwinday.org/aboutddc/mission.html
>http://darwinday.org/aboutddc/history.html  (particularly the second
>paragraph).
>
>Anything there is accurate, and depending on your needs for the press
>release, take whatever you find useful.
>
>We'd love to receive a copy of the press release, if that's convenient.
>
>I was delighted to see that you've already registered your event on the
>DarwinDay.org list of events.  Well done!
>
>  - David  Harris, Database Architect, DarwinDay.org
>
>
>Jeanine DeNoma wrote:
>