Subject: New email address added to your PayPal account

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 13:30:21 -0800

Dear Darwin Day,

You have added [email-masked] as a new email address for your
PayPal account.

If you did not authorize this change or if you need assistance with your
account, please contact PayPal customer service at:

https://www.paypal.com/us/wf/f=ap_email

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the
"Help" link in the header of any page.

----------------------------------------------------------------
                    PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone and ONLY log in at
https://www.paypal.com/. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by
opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing
in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

----------------------------------------------------------------     

PayPal Email ID PP007