Subject: Re: Darwin's 200th Birthday

From: "Frederick W. Schueler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:00:24 -0500

Info Person wrote:
> 
> Did you ever see an implementation of another idea I had, a parade of
> children dressed up as various exotic creatures?  It could be highly
> colorful and a load of fun, in my humble opinion.

* no, but our local group is planning on presenting regional prizes for
digitally photographed biomorphic Hallowe'en costumes next year. The
Univeristy of Toronto Zoology graduate students dressed up
zoo-morphically last Darwins Day, as I recall.

fred.
------------------------------------------------------------
           Bishops Mills Natural History Centre
Frederick W. Schueler, Aleta Karstad, Jennifer Helene Schueler 
      RR#2 Bishops Mills, Ontario, Canada K0G 1T0 
   on the Smiths Falls Limestone Plain 44* 52'N 75* 42'W 
     (613)258-3107 <[email-masked]> http://pinicola.ca
------------------------------------------------------------