Subject: Portuguese webpage

From: "Cristiano Luis Rangel Moreira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:49:50 -0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am organizing with my wife (Maria Isabel Landim), the Rio de Janeiro´s
Darwin Day. We saw the announcement about your intention on translating the
DDC to other languages, and  we are more than glad to be of any help. 

Moreover, we  are from Rio de Janeiro, but we are doing our PhD in São Paulo.
Since, we live part of our time in both cities, in 2006 we are planning to
promote the celebration of the Darwin Day in both São Paulo and Rio de
Janeiro. So, we are willing to collaborate with the promotion of this date on
these two cities.

Please respond to my email, and my wife´s ([email-masked]).

Yours Sincerely, 

Cristiano Moreira

******************************
Museu de Zoologia
Universidade de São Paulo
Seção de Peixes
Cx. Postal 42494
CEP 04218-970
São Paulo - SP - BRASIL
TEL/FAX 55 11 6165-8119
email: [email-masked]
http://www.ib.usp.br/~cmoreira
*******************************