Subject: Smithsonian Lynching...(poem)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 19:07:36 EST

Just for fun....a light-hearted 'ode' to the Nabal-oney Klansmen, the 
Smithsonian High Priests of Naturalism and valiant defenders of Temple-Fortress 
Darwin who have had the noose fitted and are now looking for the nearest 
phylogenetic hangin' tree for any and all uppity runaways from the Plantation of Idol 
Speculation and Scientism...

   "Piltdown! Man the Iv'ry Tower!...Quick! more Gators in the Moat!"

God bless...er, well "good luck",
Tom Graffagnino
Hamilton, Georgia

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:37:06 EST

David,

   I look forward to later visits. 

   A joke: How can you recognize a Darwinian Fundamentalist?  

       --They're the scowling ones dressed as Naked Emperors with their 
fingers stuck in the dike.

God bless,
Tom

PS. I'm working on a new "poem" (with apologies to real poets everywhere!). 
I'll send it along when it's finished.

     If there's a "god", we must imagine,
     A friendly butler, maid or nurse;
     One that caters to our wishes...
     A Smiley Face that would not curse!