Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] can you assist us?

From: "jamesugo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:35:56 -0300 (EST)

ATTN:PLEASE,

My name is Mr James Ugo, a member of the Presidential Task Force on Oil Spillage
Clean-up. Early last

year there was a major oil spillage in theNiger DeltaRegion of Nigeria which
rendered over 70% of the

communities homeless.

The contract was handled by a foreign firm but because of the huge onetary profitwe
envisaged we decided

to over-invoice the contract sum.

Now the contract has been completed and the original contractor has since been
paid,but the contract

balance of US$16 million,which resulted from the over invoiced contract sum that
has been left in a

suspense account with the DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEES A SUBSIDIARY OF OUR APEX

BANK,is what me and my partners are planning to take out of the country for ourselves.

The problem is as government officials,we are not suppose to own fat bank
accounts,talk less of having

foreign ones. To this end, we are soliciting your assistance as a foreign partner
who can assist us and

receive this amount into your account. We are ready to share this money with you on
the basis of

participation. We also have plans to invest part of this money in any
viablebusiness in your country under

your care,as we are nearing our retirement age.

In any case, I got your contact through network on line hence decided to write you
if you can assist us on

this transaction. Please if you accept my proposal donot hesitate to send me an
e-mail so that I can

provide you with the basic procedures for the release of the fund.

It does not matter whether you or your company does contract project of thenature
described here, the

assumption is that you won a major contract andsubcontracted it to another company,
more often than not,

big trading companies or individuals of unrelated field win major contracts here in
Nigeria and subcontracts

same to more specialized firms for execution.

Please I enjoin you to handle this transaction with utmost degree of maturity and
confidentiality because I

am still in active government service with the?NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM
CORPORATION?. If I

receive your response on time, this whole transaction could be accomplished within
the shortest
possibletime based on your interest and determination,since the money is already
intansit.

Please,if you are capable and willing to participate in this transaction,don`t
forget to reach me through my

private email address :[email-masked]

Yours faithfully,

Mr James ugo