Subject: DR CHARLES SOLUDO

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 05:44:09 -0800

The information contained in this E-mail and/or attachments may 
contain protected health, legally privileged, or otherwise 
confidential information intended only for the use of the individual
(s) concerned. If you, the reader of this message, are not the 
intended recipient, you are 
hereby notified that you may not further disseminate, distribute, 
disclose, copy or forward this message or any of the content herein. 
If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender 
immediately and delete the original
Attn; To Whom It May Concern

SUBJECT; FUND TRANSFER.
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM IN RECEIPT OF AN APPLICATION FOR FUND 
TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, BE AWARE THAT COMMERCIAL BANKS IN THIS 
COUNTRY ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO TRANSFER MONEY ABOVE ONE MILLION FIVE 
HUNDRED 
THOUSAND DOLLARS OUT OF THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT DUE CLEARANCE FROM MY 
OFFICE IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
HOWEVER I HAVE ACKNOWLADGED RECEIPT OF AN APPLICATION IN TRANSFERING 
YOUR MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. MY OFFICE HAVE BEEN MANDATED BY THE 
PRESIDENT,FEDERAL EXCUTIVE COUNCIL,ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME 
COMMISSION,AND 
NATIONAL COMMITTEE FOR BANKERS FORUM TO DELIVER THE FUND CASH DIRECTLY 
TO YOUR DOORSTEP, THROUGH A DIPLOMATIC MEANS, THE MONEY WILL BE 
CONCEALED IN TWO METAL BOXES AND WILL BE LABELED AS PERSONAL BELONGING 
SO AS 
TO OBTAIN FULL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY COVERAGE TO ENSURE A HITCH-FREE 
DELIVERY,THIS ARRANGMENT WAS IMPLEMENTED TO BEAT THE FRAUDSTERS AND 
REVIVE 
OUR COUNTRY'S ECONOMY/IMAGE.
I SO SYMPATHISE WITH YOU FOR THE LONG DELAY IN RECEIVING YOUR MONEY 
DUE 
TO YOUR INABILITY TO LOCATE THE PROPER INSTITUTION RESPONSIBLE FOR 
SUCH 
SERVICE IN THIS COUNTRY.
THE MODE OF OUR OPERATION IS AS FOLLOWS;
1;YOU ARE TO INFORM THIS OFFICE THE NAME OF YOUR NEAREST INTERNATIONAL 
AIRPORT TO ENABLE US ENROUTE THE DIPLOMATIC TICKET CORRECTLY AND ALSO 
MAIL US FIRST AND SECOND PAGE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY 
OTHER IDENTITY AS WE SHALL FORWARD TO YOU THE DIPLOMAT'S PASSPORT TO 
ENABLE 
YOU IDENTIFY HIM ON HIS ARRIVAL.
2;YOUR PRESNCE WILL ALSO BE NEEDED IN YOUR AIRPORT TO RECEIVE THE 
DIPLOMAT ON ARRIVAL SO THAT BOTH OF YOU WILL MOVE STRAIGHT TO YOUR 
NOMINATED 
BANK IN LODGING THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, THEREFORE YOU WILL ENDORSE 
CERTAIN VITAL DOCUMENT CONFIRMING THE INTACT RECEIPT OF YOUR FUND, 
THIS 
WILL ENABLE US TO WRITE REPORTS BACK TO THE OFFICES INVOLVED IN 
PASSING 
THE BILL TO BECOME A LAW ON  RECEIPT OF YOUR FUND.AND MY OFFICIAL ID 
SHALL BE SENT TO YOU. 
FINALLY,UPON CONFIRMATION OF YOUR READINESS TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY WE 
SHALL AS SOON AS POSIBLE START PROCESSING THE NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATION 
AS 
REGARD THE SAFE DELIVERY OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR COUNTRY AND THE 
KEYS OF THE BOXES SHALL BE SENT TO YOU VIA COURIER SERVICE.
CALL ME ON RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION AS I OPERATE 
24HOURS EACH DAY EXCEPT SUNDAYS.
AWAITING YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.
REGARDS
DR CHARLES SOLUDO
THE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
PRINTING AND MINTING.
DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE UNIT
TEL, +234 8037230224
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS:([email-masked])

___________________________________________________________________________
Con Terra MAIL obtienes 6MB de espacio además de bloqueo ANTISPAM
http://terramail.terra.com.mx/TerraMail/
Acceso a Internet 3 x 1, desde ¡$179 pesos al mes! 
http://www.terra.com.mx/acceso/suscribete/
Encuentra los mejores productos y precios increibles!!
Aprovecha nuestra promoción a 12 pagos sin intereses con Banamex y Bancomer
http://www.decompras.com/