Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] CONFIDENTIAL.

From: "mimi usman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 15:02:08 +0000

FROM THE DESK OF MRS. MIMI USMAN.
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRIECA-(BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.              CONFIDENTIAL.

Dear Friend ,

I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department 
of Bank Of Afrieca.(BOA) I am writing following the impressive information 
about you through one of my friends who runs a consultancy firm in your 
country. He assured me of your capability and reliability to champion this 
businees opportunity. In my departmentn we discovered an abandoned sum of $ 
27.2m US dollars (million US dollars) . In an account that belongs to one of 
our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in november 2000 
in a plane crash. Since we got information about his death, we have been 
expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot 
release it unless somebody applies for as next of kin or relation to the 
deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt 
that all  his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at 
the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.
       It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my 
department now decided to make this businness proposal to you and release 
the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety 
and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we dont want 
this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.
       The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money 
remained unclamed after four years, the money will be transfered into the 
Bank treasury as unclaime fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in 
this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner 
and a  Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.  We agree that 
30 % of this money will be for you  as foreign partner, in respect to the 
provision of a foreign account,10 %will be set aside for expenses incured 
during the business and 60 %would be for ;me and my colleagues.

There afterI and my colleagues will visit your country for disbursement 
accoding to the percentages indicated.Therefore to enable the immediate 
trnansfer of this  fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank 
as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your 
bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and 
effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted 
.Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you
by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to 
your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should no 
entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for 
the transfer . You should contact me immediately as soon as you
receive this letter.

Trusting to hear from you immediately. Yours faithfully

MRS. MIMI USMAN.
Bill and exchange manager,
Bank of Afrieca.(BOA)

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! 
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/