Subject: MY VISSION FOR THE EXPANSION OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD

From: "michael okechi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 02:59:29 +0000

Brother Michael Okechi
                                                                        
   No.35 Johnson street,
                                                                        
   Ikeja-Lagos,
                                                                        
      Nigeria.
                                                                        
      Tel:234-803-344-0855

Dear in Christ,

There is joy in my heart that I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and
personal Saviour,now I am born again.Having received Christ,I also found
out that it is a great priviledge to be a financial pillar in the Kingdom
of God.Even though I was in the world or acquired my welath when I was in
the world but I have known the truth and the truth have set me free.Now that
I am in christ and christ is in me,old things are past away and all things
become new.

During my prayers and deliverance moment,the Lord ministered to me to purify
my wealth and give it out to a ministry for the expansion of the Kingdom
of God for his name to be glorified.I am in search of a faithful and dedicated
christain or ministry with great urge to work for God with my wealth.

It is very difficult to work for God faithfully and honestly mostly when
it involves money because the love of money is the root of all evil.Do not
be carried away,I will like you to pray over it before responding to me.

When I receive your response,I will tell my testimony,I will tell you more
about myself,I will tell you about the fund and how you are going to receive.my
alternative email address is([email-masked])

If you find yourself worthy to utilise the fund,let me have your full names,address
and your telephone numbers.

May God bless you as I await your response.

Thanks.

Brother Michael Okechi.
.

_______________________________________________________________________
Your Site for Swiss Maps: http://www.swissinfo-geo.org/