Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] From Mr.Remy Martins

From: "Remy Martins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 23:51:27 +0100

3/5 RIDER HAGGARD
CLOSE, JO, BORTO:
SOUTH AFRICA
TEL NO:873762606695
FAX NO:27115076741
EMAIL:[email-masked]

Dear Friend, 

We want to transfer to overseas ($126,000.000.00 USD) One hundred and 
twenty six million United States Dollars, from a Prime Bank in Africa,I 
want to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who 
will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or 
to set up a new bank a/c immediately to receive this money,even an 
empty a/c can serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain 
honest to me till the end for this important business trusting in you 
and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in 
future. 

I am Mr Remy Martins,the Auditor General of one of the prime banks here 
in South Africa, during the course of our auditing,I discovered a 
floating fund in an account opened in the bank in 1996 and since 2000 
nobody has operated on this account again, after going through some old 
files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died 
without a [heir] hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this 
money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. 

The owner of this account is Mr.Arthur Coleman, a foreigner, and an 
industrialist, and he died, since 1999. and no other person knows about 
this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other 
beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that Mr. Arthur 
Coleman until his death was the manager Diamond Safari [pty].SOUTH 
AFRICA.

We will start the first transfer with twenty six million [$26,000.000] 
upon successful transaction without any disappoint from your side, we 
shall re-apply for the payment of the remaining rest amount to your 
account. 

The amount involved is (USD 126 M) One hundred and twenty six million 
United States Dollars only. I want to first transfer $26,000.000 
[Twenty six million United States Dollar] from this money into a safe 
foreigners account abroad before the rest, but I don't know any 
foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money 
can not be approved to a local person here, without valid international 
foreign passport, but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid 
international passport or drivers license and foreign a/c because the 
money is in US dollars and the former owner of the a/c Mr. Arthur 
Coleman is a foreigner too,and the money can only be approved into a 
foreign a/c. However, we will sign a binding agreement, to bind us 
together. 

I got your contact through the research i made in the South Africa 
chambers of commerce internet bureau {N.C.C.I.B}.I am revealing this to 
you with believe in God that you will never let me down in this 
business. Send also your private telephone and fax number including the 
full details of the account to be used for the deposit. 

I want us to meet face to face to build confidence and to sign a 
binding agreement that will bind us together before transferring the 
money to any account of your choice where the fund will be safe. 

Before we fly to your country for withdrawal, sharing and investments.I 
need your full co-operation to make this work fine, Because the 
management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has 
correct information of this account, which I will give to you,upon your 
positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will 
meet up with instruction of a key bank official who is deeply involved 
with me in this business. 

I need your strong assurance that you will never,never let me down.With 
my influenceand the position of the bank official we can transfer this 
money to any foreigner's reliable account which you can provide with 
assurance that this money will be intact pending our physical arrival 
in your country for sharing. 

The bank official will destroy all documents of transaction immediately 
we receive this money leaving no trace to any place and to build 
confidence you can come immediately to discuss with me face to face 
after which I will make this remittance in your presence and three of 
us will fly to your country at least two days ahead of the money going 
into the account. 

I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately I hear from you 
that you are ready to act and receive this fund in your account. I will 
use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward 
transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from 
the relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments. 

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 25% of the total 
amount, 65% will be for me, while 8% will be for expenses both parties 
might have incurred during the process of transferring, while 2% for 
charity, as a mark of God's gratitude for the blessing. 

I look forward to your earliest reply.

Regards,
Mr.Remy Martins