Subject: GETO BOYZ "THE FOUNDATION" IN STORES NOW!!!

From: "Yibbie!!!" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:51:21 -0600

GETO BOYS- "THE FOUNDATION" IN STORES NOW!!!!! 
 
What you know about those Houston Boys from the GHETTO?? A lot of these
new , young guys call themselves "kings "of the south - but we all know
who the REAL kings of the south are!! BUSHWICK, SCARFACE AND WILLIE D
ARE BACK WITH THEIR NEW ALBUM "THE FOUNDATION" IN STORES NOW Featuring
the hits "Yes, Yes, Yall" and the new radio cut "I Tried" CLICK HERE
<http://www.rapalotrecords.com/multimedia/YesYesYall.wmv>  to watch the
video for "Yes, Yes, Yall" (Windows Media Player is required) Snatch
your copy up at your local retailer or online by clicking HERE
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00067HPIC/qid=1109657138
/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl15/102-4262987-0544936?v=glance&s=music&n=5
07846> 
This may be the new school of rap, but the GETO BOYZ put the south on
the Map when a lot of these rookies were In diapers- and that's the
FACTS!!!

The foundation- in stores NOW!!