Subject: For Valentine's Day: fine jewelry & gift sale

From: NOVICA News <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:18:00 -0800

Dear Friends,

Our best wishes go out to everyone, everywhere! Novica's
Valentine's Sale begins today, featuring symbolic
gifts of love certain to please sweethearts and mothers
(maybe even favorite grandparents) everywhere! Please join
us for a tour of our Valentine's treasure chest:

** Save up to 10% on lovely "heart" shaped jewelry designs **
http://www.novica.com/01590455z262152z1110z31?c=526&l=4

** Save 5% on heart-warming, hand-carved "love" sculptures **
http://www.novica.com/01590457z262154z1110z32?c=278&l=3

** Most Novica jewelry is on sale - save up to 10%! **
http://www.novica.com/01590457z262154z1110z33?c=21&l=3

** Save 10% on our finest Taxco sterling silver necklaces **
http://www.novica.com/01590456z262153z1110z34?c=662&l=5

** Save 10% on stunning bracelets from Mexico **
http://www.novica.com/01590459z262156z1110z35?c=653&l=5

** Save 15% on Oscar Figueroa's entire jewelry collection **
http://www.novica.com/01590459z262156z1110z36?fa=2388

** Save 15% on Leticia Orozco's exquisite jewelry designs **
http://www.novica.com/01590456z262153z1110z37?fa=3534

** Save up to 10% on exceptional handmade rings **
http://www.novica.com/01590454z262151z1110z38?c=54&l=4&h=1

** For Him: Save up to 10% on fine jewelry gifts for men **
http://www.novica.com/01590452z262148z1110z39?c=530&l=4&h=1

** A bouquet for Valentine's? Save 10% on floral paintings
from around the world **
http://www.novica.com/01590453z262150z1110z40?c=32&l=5

Best wishes,
Catherine Ryan
Novica Editor

Contacted in error or wish to unsubscribe? Simply click here:
http://www.novica.com/email.cfm?id1=01590455&id2=262152&id3=1110
We will immediately remove you from our Journal email list.

Novica
11835 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 750E
Los Angeles, California 90064 USA

This email was sent to: [email-masked]