Subject: APPEAL FOR BOOK DONATION:

From: "Hope for Africa Literacy Act., HALA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 03:23:05 -0700

Dear sir, 
APPEAL FOR BOOK DONATION: 
We are pleased to introduce to you,"Hope For African Literacy
Action,Inc(HALA) a non profit educational charity and literacy 
coalition
working with other literacy oganizationin africa , europe , America,
asia and middle East Countries and the Oceania in order for African
Children to Achieve Literacy in every areas of endeavours.In order to
achieve our set objective, we are writing to ask or solicite your kind
support by Donating books, materials to this Organization so that
african Children will have a place of belonging in our Society. We 
would
therefore be grateful if you could Donate Books on the following 
areas,Accounting, Management,Business, Economics, Law , 
Engineering,Medicines,
Communications, Education, Computer Studies, Contructions, and General
Library Books for reading etc.We would also be glad to receive any
FAIRLY used Computers and Materials such as Laboratory equipment, Video

recorder, printers, photocoping Machines and Cash donations . At
present, our 
Organization is working with over 250 other Literacy
organizationsin different Countries of Africa, America, Asia, middle
east and the Oceania for the distribution of Donated Books and erials
to NEEDY Universities, Schools and NGO's in developing Countries of the

World. 
While we remain, we look forward to a mutual and progressive literacy
action 
amongst African Children and the rest of the World and also look
forward to 
recieving from your Organization or Institution.
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Juliana C. Morinson, PhD, executive Director (American)
HOPE FOR AFRICA LITERACY ACTION INC.,(HALA) 
(A non-profit Educational /literacy coalition) 
14A, Bello Street, Labake's House, Suite 5&6
Off Oluwalogbon street, KETU 
Lagos-NIGERIA 
tel;23401 4733 521, 4755558 
E-mail:[email-masked]

------------------------------------------------------------
http://Game.37.com/  <--- Free Games
http://newJoke.com/   <---  J O K E S  ! ! !