Subject: Securing Large Quantity Book Sales - Dallas Seminar

From: "Andrew Parvel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 19:15:15 -0500

The JGI Special Market Sales Seminar Series presents Jerrold R. Jenkins’  Secrets 
of Securing Large Quantity Book Sales DALLAS, TX

COLLEAGUES ~ FRIENDS ~ SPOUSES CAN ATTENDFOR ½ OFF REGULAR REGISTRATION PRICEJUST 
$147.50

OUR FIRST SEMINAR OF 2005  CALL NOW FOR INSTANT REGISTRATION

800-706-4636 x1004

Are you tired of the bookstore sales racket? Wondering what to do with the 
cases of books in your basement? Feel like you have reached the end of your 
sales network? Here is your solution.

My name is Jerrold Jenkins and my Secrets of Securing Large Quantity Book Sales 
Seminar is continuing its tour and arriving in Dallas on Friday January 28th, 
2005. I have been busy traveling across the U.S. and Canada sharing the success 
strategies of my sixteen years in special market book sales to assist area 
authors and publishers with learning more about how they can sell more books 
than they've ever dreamed.

Why fight the battle of one-off sales through bookstores, returned books and 
back of the room events, when you can learn the how to prospect, qualify, approach 
and close large quantity book buyers who guarantee no returns?

My seminar is a one-day event that offers intensive insight into proven sales 
strategies that go far beyond the traditional sales channels. You'll learn 
my techniques on how to find the market areas that are right for your book, 
target your prospects and close the deals that you never thought you could.

For the past sixteen years I have sold millions of books by working with some 
of the world's largest companies, universities, associations, network marketing 
firms, and foundations. Now I am ready to show you the strategies that have 
helped me become a special market sales leader.

Here are comments from attendees of my most recent seminar in Toronto:

"Thank you Jerry for your masterful guidance through the maze of possibilities 
and potentials. Now it is up to us."  - Bryan W. Toronto, Canada 

"Once again, thank you for a very enlightening and informative seminar. Our 
heads are buzzing with all the ideas you provided, and we are very excited 
about putting some of these to work for us in the near future. The Insider's 
Guide to Large Quantity Book Sales is a great information resource as well. 
The knowledge base of the people we met at your seminar was out-standing, and 
their generosity and genuine interest in sharing their knowledge and perspectives 
made the seminar very exciting."  - Kamali A. Calgary, Canada

"The seminar was great; the people involved were highly motivated and committed 
to being some of Jerry's next success stories. What great ideas shared back 
and forth. And because it was intimate ....we all received what we needed. 
I was pleased that it was a great group."  - Jane Anne M. Toronto, Canada

Join the hundreds of other authors and publishers who have made the decision 
to change the future of their book sales by attending my Secrets of Securing 
Large Quantity Book Sales Seminars. And if you were looking for even more incentive 
to attend, you can now bring a friend for HALF-PRICE! That's right, for every 
full price attendee, you can bring a colleague, friend or spouse at half the 
cost!

 Friday, January 28th Marriott Hotel - Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport North 

8440 Freeport Parkway Irving, TX 75063 972.929.8800

Ask about our special $149.00 Room Rate

 Limited to Only 30 Available Reservations!

Seminar includes a COMPLIMENTARY copy ofThe Insider's Guide to Large Quantity 
Book Sales A $295 Value!

Here are just some of the many topics that will be covered in this incredible 
day of learning:

Find out what companies are looking for when buying books • Uncover the contacts 
of some of America's largest book buying companies • Learn the most lucrative 
areas of non-traditional sales • Discover what it takes to succeed in these 
special market areas • Find a great list and building a winning direct mail 
campaign • Learn how to push down costs without sacrificing quality • Discover 
how to approach catalog companies and stores • Find the most effective way 
to write direct mail sales letters • Gain tips on successful direct mail appeal 
and so much more!Featured Speaker: Jerrold R. Jenkins, CEO and Founder, Jenkins 
Group Inc.

Seminar includes:

•  complimentary continental breakfast 
•  a full day speaker, marketing materials 
•  a COMPLIMENTARY copy of The Insider's Guide to Large Quantity Book Sales

All for just $295.00!

 Bring a friend for the HALF-OFF PRICE of $147.50

CALL 1.800.706.4636 X1004 TO REGISTER TODAY OR VISIT: 

WWW.SPECIALMARKETBOOKSALES.COM

 AND, BRING A FRIEND FOR THE ½ OFF PRICE OF JUST $147.50!

 WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CALL NOW! 

To learn more about Jenkins Group, Inc. visit: www.bookpublishing.com

Our intent is to keep you informed....

You may send an e-mail that will remove you from our contact list and future 
mailings - Here, or send your request to [email-masked] with the 
word "remove" in the subject line.