Subject: Up to 20% savings on Fast Shipping Gifts!

From: NOVICA News <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 05:16:42 -0700

Dear Friends,

Handcrafted gifts guaranteed for Mother's Day are still
available this week from our "Fast Shipping Gifts" section with
savings of up to 20%!
http://www.novica.com/01590458z262155z1131z16?c=83&l=3

** Gorgeous necklaces from around the world, including crystal
designs from Thailand, weighty and polished silver pendants from
Mexico, and beautiful gemstone designs from Bali and Brazil:
http://www.novica.com/01590450z262146z1131z17?c=470&l=4

** The Perfect Gift: Thailand's 'For the Queen' Blue Topaz
Earrings. Carefully handcrafted and set in marcasite and sterling
silver, featuring over 8.0 carats of blue topaz (and at an
amazing sale price!):
http://www.novica.com/01590451z262147z1131z18?p=89374

** Bracelets, brooches, silk scarves and more are all available
in our Fast Shipping Gifts section:
http://www.novica.com/01590459z262156z1131z19?c=83&l=3

On behalf of all Novica artists, many thanks for all of your
support throughout this season!

We wish you many blessings, and to all of the mothers out
there, please accept our congratulations and warmest thoughts for
a happy Mother's Day!

>From all of us,  

The NOVICA Global Team
http://www.novica.com/01590455z262152z1131z20?c=83&l=3

Novica
11835 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 750E
Los Angeles, California 90064 USA

This email was sent to: [email-masked]

Contacted in error or wish to unsubscribe? Simply click here:
http://www.novica.com/email.cfm?id1=01590455&id2=262152&id3=1131
We will immediately remove you from our Journal email list.