Subject: Gifts of the World... and up to 10% off Bali and Thailand!

From: NOVICA News <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:15:02 -0800

Dear Friends,

On behalf of thousands of artisans around the world,
we send our thanks & appreciation this holiday season.
Please enjoy the following sales & gift links!  

     Thailand & Bali - on sale through 12/16

** Novica Thailand: Up to 10% off all handmade gifts! **
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004121425&r=9

** Bali: Up to 10% off delicate gemstone necklaces **
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004121426&r=10&s=151

** Thailand: Earrings by the region's finest jewelers **
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004121427&r=9&s=447

     The Perfect Gift: The jewelry of Mexico

** Mexico: Handmade necklaces fuse tradition & modernity **
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004121428&r=7&s=731

     Warm and Cozy Winter Gifts

Enjoy the lowest price ever on two of our most popular
alpaca wool ponchos from Peru. You'll delight her with
a fashionable gift that will surely earn a warm embrace!

** 'Midnight Elegance' wool poncho & scarf set $39.98 **
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004121429&p=87223

** 'Ruby Radiance' alpaca wool poncho & scarf set $39.98 **
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004121430&p=87222

     Celadon tea set for a relaxing Christmas! 

** Our favorite National Geographic-inspired tea set **
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004121431&p=73489

Best wishes for a great week,

Catherine Ryan
Novica Editor

"I would like to thank all of Novica's clients for the love
you have shown towards our handmade products. Your support has
allowed us to continue living as artisans of the world; we are
a breed near to extinction because of mass-producers. Please
keep supporting traditional artisans, and may God bless you."
     -Andres Velazquez, forged iron artist, Mexico
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004121432&fa=2797

*Some restrictions apply. Please see website for details.

Contacted in error or wish to unsubscribe? Simply click here:
http://www.novica.com/email.cfm?ID1=01590457&ID2=262154&ID3=1102
We will immediately remove you from our Journal email list.

Novica
11835 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 750E
Los Angeles, California 90064 USA

This email was sent to: [email-masked]