Subject: Miracles & Presents... & new holiday sale links

From: NOVICA News <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 07:48:31 -0800

Dear Friends,

Our major holiday event continues!  Very soon your friends, 
family and coworkers will delight in the rare experience of 
receiving mysterious, unforgettable holiday packages from the 
farthest corners of the earth!  Here's a direct link to our 
Holiday Gift Collection:
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004120937&g=1

Don't miss this week's highlight: The "Peaceful Nativity" 
Christmas tree skirt & stockings set, handmade by Peru's Maria 
Ramos Sanchez:
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004120938&p=82372

** New holiday sales & thank you notes from Novica Artists **

So far this is a record-breaking season for Novica artists & 
artisans around the world! Below are just a few of the thank 
you notes they have been sending (translated, and all with 
great gifts on sale):

*15% off Busarin's delicate gemstone jewelry gifts* 
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004120939&fa=4398
"Thank you Novica customers for all your support and 
testimonials. Your trust in my jewelry has made me very proud 
and brings me great strength. I will continue to create more 
and more beautiful jewelry for you. Happy New Year to you and 
your family." 
	-Busarin Hutawarakorm, Thailand 

*15% off Nyoman's fine walking sticks & romantic carvings*
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004120940&fa=1385
"This has been such a great year for me, thanks to people from 
many different countries. Thanks for submitting so many 
testimonials about my work. May this coming year bring you all 
the happiness and good fortune that you have brought to my 
family." 
	-Nyoman Karsa, Bali

*15% off Beatriz's ornaments, centerpieces, candleholders*
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004120941&fa=4319
"I am so happy for the opportunity to send you my most sincere 
gratitude and wishes for peace. This year that ends marked a 
new beginning for me, a new experience that we shared through 
Novica. I am grateful for the opportunity you have given me to 
become a part of your life and home; I am even more thankful 
you have become a part of my life. This bond is what has 
inspired me over the last seven months to continue developing 
my art, and to dedicate all my efforts to each creation. I make 
each one with love for you. My work is characterized by the 
transparency of the materials, just like the friendship we 
Peruvians offer you through Novica. My husband Lucho, my 
children Eduardo and Elisa, and I would like to wish you a 
Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2005!" 
	- Beatriz Muniz, Peru

*10% off Nestor's warm alpaca wool ponchos & shawls*
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004120942&fa=3463
"Greetings from the highest regions of the Peruvian Andes, 
where the air is fresh and pure; where the spring water helps 
preserve nature and keep alive our precious fauna such as the 
alpaca, which has been part of Quechua and Aymara families 
throughout our history. This is a history that is preserved 
through artisan hands such as my family's, and by Novica too, 
who helps us show our history to the world. And by you, our 
clients and friends, because together we will continue to 
write this history. You can be sure that each Alpaca gift is 
made with the loving care of many Peruvians, from shepherds to 
weavers. Therefore, on behalf of many Andean families 
including mine, I would like to send greetings filled with the 
same warmth of our Alpaca wool, as well as our eternal 
gratitude! Many thanks, and best wishes for joy and 
prosperity!" 
	-Nestor Yana, Peru

*15% off Adam & Francys 'heirloom' embossed leather maps*
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004120943&fa=3824
"Dear Novica customers, thank you so much for liking our 
handmade maps. We make each one with much love and attention 
to detail. We hope they will become part of your family's 
history, for generations to come." 
	-Adam & Francys, Brazil

*15% off Wayan's handmade gemstone & sterling jewelry*
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004120944&fa=3803
"I am thankful that God gave me a chance to join with Novica. 
My jewelry is now known in many different countries, and my 
family and I feel so much this uplift in our economic life 
thanks to you. We hope this can last forever, and I will 
continue to work harder and better to please you, all my dear 
customers. Thank you so much, and Happy Holidays!!!" 
	-Wayan Asmana, Bali

*15% off Yodchai's gifts: 'Practical Art for Music Lovers'*
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004120945&fa=3872
"Thank you, everyone, for helping me to do what I love to do 
most! Best wishes to you!" 
	- Yodchai Saelor, Lisu Hill Tribe carver, Thailand

*15% off Salihu's traditional, handcarved African masks*
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004120946&fa=3753
"Greetings from Ghana, West Africa, where we are thinking of 
you and thanking you for such a successful work year. From 
myself, my family, and my seven carving assistants, we wish 
you a wonderful holiday." 
	-Salihu Ibrahim, Ghana

*15% off Mario's fine briefcases, handbags & backpacks*
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004120947&fa=3973
"From my family to yours, we wish you a wonderful Christmas! 
We always focus on quality, rather than quantity, but you sure 
have kept us busy this season! Thank you so much my friends!" 
	-Mario Bercerra, Mexico

Warmest wishes from all of us to you!

Catherine Ryan
Novica Editor
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004120948&g=1

*Some restrictions apply. Please see website for details.

Contacted in error or wish to unsubscribe? Simply click here:
http://www.novica.com/email.cfm?ID1=01590459&ID2=262156&ID3=1101
We will immediately remove you from our Journal email list.

Novica
11835 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 750E
Los Angeles, California 90064 USA

This email was sent to: [email-masked]