Subject: Special sale on all animal-themed gifts, jewelry, decor

From: NOVICA News <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:47:43 -0800

Dear Friends,

Please receive our warmest March greetings, wherever you are!

To bring some fun & good cheer to these last weeks of winter,
we've decided to launch a sale of up to 10% off Novica's entire
GiftAnimals division:
http://www.novica.com/01590451z262147z1118z31?ga=1

GiftAnimals has grown considerably, showcasing delightful
animal-themed gifts & decor handmade by hundreds of Novica's
most popular artisans and fine artists.

Highlights:

***Save 10% on 200 fine elephant-themed gifts & decor***
http://www.novica.com/01590454z262151z1118z32?ga=1&c=197&l=3

***Save 10% on butterfly jewelry, fine art, wool area rugs***
http://www.novica.com/01590451z262147z1118z33?ga=1&c=202&l=3

***Save 10% on a vast array of animal-themed jewelry***
http://www.novica.com/01590457z262154z1118z34?ga=1&c=323&l=3

***Save 10% on exceptional handmade horse & pony artworks***
http://www.novica.com/01590458z262155z1118z35?ga=1&c=200&l=3

***Save 10% on a world of cat-themed jewelry, gifts, decor***
http://www.novica.com/01590453z262150z1118z36?ga=1&c=195&l=3

***Save 10% Introducing Nengah Sudarsana's doggy masks***
http://www.novica.com/01590454z262151z1118z37?fa=4660

***Save 10% on Elton Cortinhas' marine life paintings***
http://www.novica.com/01590450z262146z1118z38?fa=1105

***Save 10% on gifts to delight every bird watcher***
http://www.novica.com/01590452z262148z1118z39?ga=1&c=201&l=3

Best wishes from us all,
Catherine Ryan
Novica Editor
http://www.novica.com/01590455z262152z1118z40?ga=1

Novica
11835 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 750E
Los Angeles, California 90064 USA

This email was sent to: [email-masked]

Contacted in error or wish to unsubscribe? Simply click here:
http://www.novica.com/email.cfm?id1=01590456&id2=262153&id3=1118
We will immediately remove you from our Journal email list.