Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] jerry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:13:06 +0100

Dear Sir,
I , representing mr. mikhail chang foreign customer of my bank with 
account
number 14-255-2004/utb/t whose name is Chung Timothy who perished in a 
plane
crash [Korean Air Flight 801] with the whole passengers aboard on 
August
6,1997.And for your perusal you can view this website 
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list/
Since the demise of this our customer. (m.k.) would
like to ask for your partnership is re-profiling funds over US$18 
million.
I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via bank 
menatep,
gibraltar and this is a legitimate
transaction. You will be paid 4% for your "management fees".
If you are interested, please write back and I will provide further
instructions.
Keep this confidential. Finally, please note that this must be
concluded as quickly as possbile.
Write me back through my alternate email address on

[email-masked]

I look forward to it.
Mr jerry