Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Hello!!

From: "John Chukwu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 01:16:46 -0300 (BRT)

MR.JOHN CHUKWU
 178 Dikko close
 Lagos-Nigeria

 Dear Sir/Madam,

 In order to transfer out Fifty Two Million United States Dollars from
 African International Bank . I wish to ask for your assistance, believing
 that you will never let me down either now or in future. I got your e-mail
 address from the e-mail directory in the internet.

 I am Mr. John Chukwu, the Chief Auditor of African International Bank
 (AIB). . There was an account opened in this bank in 1983 and since 1989
 nobody has operated on this account till date. After my long investigation
 to my greatest suprise I came to find out that the owner of the account
 who is Mr.Peter B. Andreas, a foreigner, crude oil exporter, who died in
 1990.

 This account has no beneficiary, infact no other person knows about this
 account or anything about the account, and my investigation proved to me
 as well that this company does not exist anymore in NIgeria. The amount
 involved is USD 52M, which i seek your consent to transfer to a safe
 foreign account. I do not know any foreigner that i can trust either than
 you, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be
 claimed by a Nigerian because the rightful owner of the account (Mr.
 Peter) is a foreigner.

 I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we do not know
 each other before hand. we will be needed to sign an Agreement as a
 security so that we cannot betray the trust that will be given to
 eachother in this legitimate and joint venture, which demand utmost
 secrecy and confidential.

 I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with
 foreign account and foreign beneficiary. I need your full co-operation for
 us to have a successful transaction. Because the management is ready to
 approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this
 account, which I will give to you immediately i receive your positive
 reply.

 With my position now in the office I can authorise the immediate transfer
 of this money to any foreign reliable account which you can provide with
 assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in
 your country for sharing and further investment. I will destroy all
 documents used in this transaction immediately we must have transferred
 this money to your nominated account sucessfully, so as to avoid any
 document trace by any person.

 I will apply for annual leave to get visa to your country immediately you
 confirm me that you are willing to assist me. I will also use my position
 and influence to effect legal approvals and onward transfer of this money
 to your account with appropriate clearance forms of the ministries and
 foreign exchange departments.

 At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 20% of the total
 amount, 75% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties
 might have incurred during the process of transferring.

 Awaiting your urgent reply and please do not FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR
 PRIVATE FAX AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS FOR EASY COMMUNICATION.

 Thank you and God bless.

 Yours truly,

 Mr.John Chukwu

---------------------------------------------------------------
Universia Brasil. Em todas as fases da vida acadêmica.
Acesse o portal e confira nossos serviços e benefícios:
http://www.universiabrasil.net/