Subject: The OFFICIAL GAME LISTENING PARTY IN CHICAGO!!!

From: "PUI EVENTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:26:15 -0600

THE SOUL SELECTORS, PRISM UNLIMITED INC, INTERSCOPE RECORDS &
YOUNGANDBLACK.NET INVITE YOU TO THE OFFICIAL GAME "THE DOCUMENTARY"
LISTENING PARTY IN CHICAGO!!!!!!!!
 
WHEN??!?! FRIDAY, Jan 14th 
WHERE AT??!? SLICK'S LOUNGE- 1115 North Branch, Chicago, IL (DIVISION&
NORTH BRANCH)   
TURN YOUR SPEAKERS ON & CLICK THE FLYERS BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!

*****BONUS***THE FIRST 25 PARTY PEOPLE TO RSVP GET A FREE Y&B.NET
T-SHIRT!!! THE FIRST 25 PEOPLE TO RSVP FOR THIS EVENT WILL RECEIVE A
FREE YOUNGANDBLACK.NET T-SHIRT!!!  HOW??? ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SEND AN
EMAIL
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=RSVP-%20GAME%20LISTENING%20PARTY> HERE
ALONG WITH YOUR NAME AND 1 (ONE!!!!!!) FRIEND'S NAME!!! THAT'S IT!!!
TO SEE THE YOUNGANDBLACK.NET SHIRTS- YOU CAN VISIT-
www.youngandblack.net./store.htm  

                                                            BE
THERE!!!!!!!!

 

THOUGH THIS IS NOT SPAM- Why are you receiving this email? Because you
or someone you know signed you up for the PUI event & or the PUI MAILING
LIST!!  To unsubscribe- please send a email to
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] with the subject line
reading "unsubscribe"
 
Prism Unlimited Inc
P.o. Box 8571
Chicago, IL 60680
Email: [email-masked] 
Web: www.prismui.com <http://www.prismui.com/>