Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] URGENT REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED!

From: leucheng99 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:12:09 +0100 (CET)

CHINA METALLURGICAL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY(CMIEC).  

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I represent my company, who is searching for representatives in 

Canada and America who can help us establish a medium of  getting 

to our customers from Canada and America, as well as making 

payments through you to us.  If you are interested in transacting 

business with us,

contact us for more information through our details below.

CHINA METALLURGICAL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY(CMIEC).  

COMPANY ADDRESS: 338, YINGZE AVENUE, YINGZE,TAIYUAN, SHANXI, CHINA. 

TEL: 0351406202  FAX: 0351404324    

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to 

negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our 

representative in Canada and America.  

Regards

Mr leu cheng

Manager

(CMIEC)

___________________________________________________________________________
Ce Message a été composé avec le module WebMail des services PHPNUKE pour le site http://www.corsicaonline.net