Subject: DIVINE MISSION FUND

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 23:57:34 +0100 (CET)

Dear Beloved in Christ.
Holy greetings to you in the precious Name of our Dear Lord and Saviour
Jesus Christ Who died on the cross for our sins but rose victoriously from
the dead.
It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, knowing the truth and
the truth have set me free. Having known the truth, I had no choice than
to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal life and in
the sight of man for witness of God’s mercy and glory upon my life.
This my testimony may seem strange and unsolicited to you, as I myself
know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive
and worried, but I will crave your indulgence that you view it seriously
because this is the divinely orchestrates from God for a struggling
ministry to receive His bounty for His purposes.

I have the pleasure to share my testimony with you, having seen your
contact from the Internet. I am Barrister Jide Johnson, the legal adviser
to the Late Mr. and Mrs. Rahman Hannah Bolkiah, a Bruneian couple that
lived in my Country Nigeria for over 30 years before they both died in a
ghastly motor accident late last year on their way coming back from the
marriage ceremony of one their Company's colleague. These couples were
both Muslim before, but they were then later converted to Christian upon
their arrival to my Country, and they have since then became a good
Christians, they so dedicated their live to God but they had no child till
they died. Throughout their stay in my country, they acquired a lot of
properties like lands, house properties, etc.

As their legal adviser, before their death, the husband Mr. Rahman Bolkiah
instructed me to write his WILL. Because they had no child, they dedicated
their wealth to God. According to the WILL, all their properties have to
be sold and the money be given out to a ministry for the work of God. As
their legal adviser, all the documents for the properties were in my care.
He gave me the authority to sell the properties and give out the fund to
the Ministries for the work of God.
In short, I have sold all the properties after their death, as instructed
by Mr. Rahman Bolkiah before his death. And as a matter of fact, after I
sold all their properties, I realized more than $10,000,000.00 (Ten
million US dollars plus), and what supposed to be the percentage interest
of my right legal fee was first of all deducted by me from the total
amount realized from the sold properties, this was based on the initial
agreement between me and the owner of the properties before his death.
Therefore the total amount left to be invested into God's work as
instructed by the owner, is $10,000,000.00 (Ten million US dollars) only.

But Instead of me to give the main fund out for the work of God then, as
initially instructed to me by the Owner before his death, I converted the
fund to myself with the intention of investing the fund in abroad for my
personal use rather than giving the money out as instructed by the owner
before his death. I was afraid of putting the fund in the Bank, because I
have to give account to the bank on how I got the money. I then packaged
the fund in the consignments and deposited the consignments with a
security company. I did not want the management of the Security Company to
know the content of the consignments; therefore I registered the
consignment as diplomatic consignment while the contents of the
consignments were declared as Gold Bars. And upon my authority given to
the security company then, the consignment has since then been airlifted
to their affiliated security company in Holland. Now the affiliated
Security Company in Holland believes that the contents of the consignment
deposited with them was Gold Bars. To the extent that I have also set
aside enough money then from the Consignment to provide for myself and my
family for years to come, but unexpectedly I fell sick seriously, and I
started moving from one hospital to another, yet there is no cure for me
till all the money in my hand got finished.

Therefore, as I was preparing myself to fly to Holland due to my
persistent illness, in order to have access for more money in the
Consignment, so that I can remove out of the money again to take myself to
the best Hospital in Europe in order to receive the best treatment, I then
had encounter with Christ when Pastor Benny Hinn was preaching on
television concerning Ananias and Saphira in Acts 5:1-11. And after
hearing the word of God, I then gave my life to Christ and became a born
again Christian. As a born again Christian, I started reading my bible and
one-day, the Lord opened my eyes to Ezekiel 33: 18 and 19 where the word
of God says: "When the righteous truth from his righteousness, and
Committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby. But if the wicked turn
from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live
thereby". From the scripture, I discovered that the only way I could be
well and have peace in my life is to first of all accept Jesus Christ as
my Lord and Saviour, and also to do what is lawful and right by giving out
the fund to the chosen ministry that deserves this fund for the work of
God as instructed by the owner before his death. Hence I started attending
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s healing crusade over here in my Country, there I
confessed my sin not openly to any human being but widely to God Almighty,
that if I can be truly healed here, then I will not hesitate to release
from my care the fund in question to the chosen Ministry that deserve the
fund for the work of God. And to my own surprised, within three days of my
attending Pastor Chris Oyak’s healing crusade, I received Salvation from
the sickness bondage as God healed me miraculously without medicine
neither with money through Pastor Chris Oyak’s prayer. This is the reason
why I cannot allow the fund to stay more longer in my care again rather
than to quickly give the fund to the chosen ministry for the purpose of
God's work as instructed by the owner before his death, this in order to
avoid further occurrence of being tempted with the fund again. Hence the
reason why I contacted you if this fund can be honestly and wisely used by
you or through you for the things that will glorify God's name.

After my healing, I then asked God for forgiveness and I know that God
have forgiven me. But I have to do what is lawful and right in the sight
of God by giving out the fund to the chosen ministry for the purpose of
God's work as instructed by the owner before his death. Even despite the
fact that I did not have any money with me again presently, yet I still
made up my mind not to be tempted again in taking any penny from the
Consignment, rather I must give out the fund to the chosen ministry for
the purpose of God's work as instructed by the owner before his death
because what I have with me now (THE SALVATION) is more than what any
amount of money can buy.

So after my fasting and prayers, I asked God to make His choice and direct
me to an honest Christian or the chosen ministry that deserves this fund
by His Grace. I then came across your address on the Internet as I was
browsing through a Christian site, and as a matter of fact, it is not only
you or your ministry that I picked on the Christian site initially, but
after my fervent prayer over it, then you were nominated to me through
divine revelation from God, so this is how I received such a divine
revelation from the Lord and how I got your contact information, I then
decided to contact you for the fund to be used wisely by you or through
you for the things that will glorify the name of God.

Be informed that I am now a born again Christian and in most honest manner
of speaking, I am now a simply servant of Lord trying as much as is in me
by the direction of Holy Sprit, to do the will of God in my own life. I
understood that the wealth of sinners are acquired for the just, God
opened my eyes to the book of Ecclesiastes 6,verses 1&2., read this
scripture very well and you will understand that there are people in this
world that God gave the grace to acquire wealth yet God did not give them
the grace to enjoy the wealth, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Rahman Hannah
Bolkiah happened to fall into the same category, now it is the wish of God
when God used me through them to give out the fund to the chosen ministry
for the purpose of His work as instructed by the owner before their death.
I understood that God was testing me like he tested Abraham and other men
of God. Abraham needed children and God asked him to use his only son for
sacrifice, Abraham was faithful, he obeyed and God made him father of many
nations.
Thus, due to the fact that I will not want to disobey the Commandment of
God, and also upon the instruction given to me by the owner before their
death in accordance with the scripture of MATTHEW 6:1-4, that says we
should do our alms secretly and our Father that see it secretly will
reward us openly, as to obey God's commandment is our best wisdom of life,
hence the need for me to require from you the assurance that you will keep
this transaction absolutely private and confidential within yourself
alone.

Finally, I have notified the affiliated Security Company in Holland where
the consignments that contained the fund is being deposited, that I will
soon move out the consignment from their company, and their affiliated
security company in Holland has since been waiting for me to come and
clear the consignment from their company.

So if you know that this fund will be honestly and wisely used by you or
through you for the things that will glorify God's name, then do urgently
contact me back first through this my alternatives email address only
([email-masked] )([email-masked]), then the
details will be given to you on how you will be able to receive the fund
in your country through the affiliated security company in Holland where
the consignments that contained the fund is being deposited.

You should also forward to me your telephone and fax number for easy
communication and to fax you the documents concerning the consignments.
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Yours faithfully in Christ.
Barrister Jide Johnson
[email-masked]
[email-masked]