Subject: My Dear

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 15:36:40 +0100

My Dear,

My name is Madam  Villaran Julie  Nenita. A complete citizen of the Philippines,
widow to the late former minister of finance of Philippine who died on 15th
of May 2002.My husband fell sick and he was flown to France for treatment
but later died of ulcer and he has been buried.I inherited a total sum of
$12 million dollars from my late husband,this money which is concealed in
a metallic trunk box is deposited with a security and finance company here
in Philippine.Due to the instruction I laid down before I deposited the
box,that I needed maximum security/safety of my consignment and no body
nor government organization can trace the where about of the box until I
am ready and prepare to claim it. for this reason the security company used
their diplomatic means to send the box out of Philippines.

This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure.This
means that the security company does not know the content of this trunk
box that was sent out of Philippine under a diplomatic coverage for safe
keeping.

My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the way I found you
and perhaps trustworthy to give you this priority of shipping the box of
money to any address that you think is very secure and save in your country
with your percentage of which we shall chat on soon.In fact, since the death
of my husband, his brothers has been seriously chasing me around with constant
treats, trying to suppress me so that they might have the documents of his
landed properties and confiscate them. They have successfully collected
all his properties, yet they never stopped there,they told me to surrender
all bank account of my late husband, which I did, but I never disclose to
them this deposit with the security  company,because this is where my future
and destiny lies upon.

The family of my late husband never aware of the secret existence of this
deposit which I made with the security company and they can never be aware
of it. Out of fear of my late husbands family, and when the situation becomes
uncontrollable because of pressure on me from the Government of the Philippines,
I decide to look for a trustworthy person who could assist me retrieve this
box of money from the security company for onward lodgement into his or
her account for the purpose of future investment.

Consider my situation as a widow and come to my rescue now.There is need
for urgent action because I'm paying $50 dollars per day as a demurrage
to the security company for safe keeping this consignment. 

I give thanks immensely for your co-operation as I look forward to hear
from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,
Madam villaran Julie  Nenita.

________________________________________
Metti il faccione di Shrek sul tuo cellulare! http://www.specialeshrek.canale5.com