Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] From Princess

From: Princess Peterside <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:02:42 +0200

Sir, 

This letter might surprise you because we have met neither in person 
nor by 
correspondence. But I believe it is one day that you get to know 
somebody 
either in physical or through correspondence. 

I got your contact through some discreet inquiry from the chamber of 
commerce 
and industry, you and your organization were revealed as being quite 
astute in 
private entrepreneurship, one has no doubt in your ability to handle a 
financial business transaction.

However, I am the son of His Royal Majesty, Iginawari Solomon Peterside 
Duke III and the traditional ruler of Eleme Province in the oil area of 
Rivers 
State of Nig. I am making this contact to you in respect of US 
25,000,000.00 
(Twenty Five Million US Dollars), which I inherited, from my late 
father. 

This Sixty Five million United States money was accumulated from 
royalties 
rapid to my father as compensation by the oil firms located in our area 
as a 
result of oil presence on our land, which hampers agriculture, which is 
our 
major source of livelihood. Unfortunately my father died from 
protracted 
diabetes. But before his death he called my attention and informed me 
that he 
lodged some funds on a two boxes with a security firm with an open 
beneficiary 
status. 

The lodgment Security Code Number was also revealed to me, he then 
advised me 
to look for a reliable business partner abroad, who will assist me in 
investing the money in a lucrative business as a result of economic 
instability in Nig.  So this is the main reason why I am contacting you 
for us 
to move this money from the security firm to any country of your choice 
for 
investment purposes. 

So I will like you to be the ultimate beneficiary, so that the funds 
can be 
moved in your name and particulars to any country of your choice where 
it will 
be claimed and invested. Hence my father had intimated the security 
firm 
personnel that the beneficiary of the Box is his foreign partner whose 
particulars will be forwarded to the firm at when due. But I will guide 
you 
accordingly. As soon as the fund reaches, I will then come over to meet 
you in 
person, so that we can discuss physically on Investment potentials. 

Based on this assistance I and my family have unanimously decided to 
give you 
35% of the total money, 5% for charity homes and 5% for expenses, which 
may 
arise during the transaction, fax and phone bills inclusive.  

The balance of 55% you will invest and manage for my family. I hereby 
guarantee you that this is not government money, it is not drug money 
and it 
is not money from arms deal. Though you have to maintain high degree of 
confidentiality on this matter.  I will give you all proof of deposit 
and 
existence of money once assured and fully satisfied with your 
capability and 
honesty. I hope this will be the beginning of a prosperous relationship 
between my family and your family. Nevertheless if you are for any 
reason not 
interest, kindly inform me immediately so that I will start looking for 
another contact.

I required also your private phone and fax numbers for easy 
communication. I 
am waiting for your quick response.  Reply through by Fax 874 763477621 
if you 
interested to assist the Family.

Thanks and GOD Bless you.

Regards,

PRINCESS DORA J	. PETERSIDE(FOR THE FAMILY).F

_________________________________
Noile abonamente Astral OnLine
256 kbps ; 12 USD/luna
http://www.astral.ro