Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Mmadu and associate chambers

From: "Mmadu Uche" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 04:54:44 +0100

Barr Mmadu and associate chambers.
Enugu state Nigeria.
NO: 76/77 udi ST.
Date: 09/02/05.

Dear partner to be,

I write to notify you of my desire to establish This urgent
Business that required altmost trust and confidence.
I know it will come to you as a surprise due to Unknown personalities.
But i beleive that it takes only one day to know some one either
physically
or by correspondence. Importantly, I got your email contact through my
personal search.

Anyway I am Barrister A.O Mmadu, a solicitor at law and the
Personal attorney to late Mr.J.C.Ford, who was a Foreign national who
used
to work with Shell Development Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria as
Their financial controller, here in shall be Referred to as my client.

On the 21st day of January 2002, my Client, his wife and their two
children
were Involved in a car accident along Sagbama express road,
Port-Harcourt, Nigeria. Unfortunately all occupants of that vehicle
lost
there lives. (MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE)
Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my late
client's
extended relatives, and after these several Attempts all was proved
unsuccessful. I decided to contact you for you and I to make a deal.

Particularly, the BANK where Mr.J.C. Ford had an account valued at
$17.5
million Dollars has issued me a notice to provide the Bonafide Next of
kin
or have the account confiscated within the Next 14 official working
days. I
have contacted you to present your name to the Bank as the bonafide and
the
rightful beneficiary of this money left in the Bank by my late client.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the Relatives for over 3
Years
now, I seek your consent to present you as the Bonafide next of kin to
the
deceased so that the Proceeds of this account valued at 17.5Million
Dollars
will be paid to you and then you and I will Share the Money at the
modality
of 60% to me as the originator of the business and 40% to you as the
beneficiary of the money.

All I required from you is your honest cooperation to work according to
my
directions and instruction. If you are ok by this offer, and sure that
you
will not betray my trust on you please let me know.

My promise to you is that you will not regret your involvement in this
transaction because it is risk free. your honesty, trust and humbleness
is
highly required for the successful conclusion of this project.

Include the following for a quick official and legal facilition for the
approval of your name as the rightful and original beneficiary of the
above
money.

1) Your full name and address.

2) Your mobile phone and fax numbers.

3) Your full age and occupation.

Waiting for your earliest responds.

Regards,

Barrister Uche Mmadu.
Mmadu and associate chambers,
No. 76/77 Udi ST.
Enugu state
Nigeria.
Tel: 234-80-45278954.
Fax: 234-042-1215
Email: [email-masked]