Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] FROM THE DESK OF AUDITOR GENERAL

From: IBRAHIMMATIMA <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:29:49 -0700

DR. IBRAHIM MATIMA
AUDITOR GENERAL OF THE 
FEDERATION FEDERAL REPUBLIC
OF NIGERIA.
EMAIL:[email-masked]
ATTN: SIR/MADAM

 I WAS FORCED TO PERSONALY CROSS CHECK YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT FILE THIS 
MORNING TO KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR VERY LONG 
TIME NOW ONLY TO FIND OUT YOUR COMPANY IS NOT THE ORIGINAL BENEFCIARY 
OF THIS FUND.
 
IT MAY PLEASE YOU TO KNOW THAT THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY WHO OWNS THIS 
FUND DID NOT TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT THE FUND YOU ARE SURPOSED TO 
HAVE THE FUND'S SECRET CODE NUMBER WHICH WILL ENABLE YOU TO RECIEVE 
THIS FUND, BUT IF YOU HAVE THE SECRET CODE NUMBER WITH YOU OVER THERE, 
I ADVISE YOU TO SEND IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY AND I PROMISE YOU THAT IN 
THE NEXT 48 BANKING HOURS YOUR FUND WILL BE IN YOUR NOMINATED BANK 
ACCOUNT 
YOU WERE ONLY INVITED BY SOME TOP OFFICIALS TO CLAIM THIS FUND, BUT 
THEY DID NOT TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BUISNESS.  HOWEVER, I DID 
NOT REPORT THIS URGELY SITUATION TO THE AUTHOURITIES CONCERN BECAUSE 
IT WILL LEAD TO THE COUNCILATION OF THIS FUND. 
 
I AM READY TO ASSIST YOU IN MAKING THIS FUND A REALITY IN YOUR BANK 
ACCOUNT IF ONLY YOU WILL COMPLY WITH MY INSTRUCTION.
 
YOU MUST NOT LET ANYBODY KNOW THAT I AM ASSISTING YOU IN ANY FORM TO 
RECIEVE YOUR FUND AND AFTER RECIEVING THE FUND YOU WILL BE READY TO 
COMPENSATE ME FOR MY ASSISTANCE.
 
{1} I WILL HAVE TO SEND MY PERSONAL LAWYER TO THE REGISTRY DEPARTMENT 
OF APEX BANK TO RE-REGISTER YOUR COMPANY'S NAME AND ADDRESS TO ENABLE 
ME PUT A LETTER OF APPLICATION ON YOUR BEHALF.
 
{2}THE LAWYER WILL AS WELL PROCEED TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF 
JUSTICE FOR THE SWAERING OF AFFIDAVIT OF OWNWERSHIP OF FUND IN YOUR 
FAVOUR. 
 
THEREAFTER, I WILL TENDER AN APPLICATION FOR CLAIMS TO THE APEX BANK 
OF NIGERIA ON YOU BEHALF, THE EARLIER YOU COMPLY WITH THIS INSTRUCTION 
THE BETTER FOR FOR YOU TO AVOID THE COUNCILATION OF YOUR FUND BECAUSE 
WE ARE IN THE FIRST QUATER OF THE YEAR, ANY MOMENT FROM NOW ALL THE 
UNCLAIM FUND SHOULD BE FORWARD TO THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE 
FEDERATION'S OFFICE FOR THE FIRST QUATER UPDATING AND AS SOON AS THE 
ACCOUNT GENERAL IS THROUGH IN UPDATING THE PAYMENT FILES, ALL THE FUND 
WILL BE CONVERTED FOR 2005 FINANCIAL BODGET. ALTERNETIVE EMAIL:- 
[email-masked]
 
YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL DO YOUR COMPANY A GREAT ADVANTAGE.
 
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
 
DR. IBRAHIM MATIMA.
 
AUDITOR GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.