Subject: Savvy Investors Small-Cap Report

From: "Mariano" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 00:02:33 -0600

Kane,

V C S C - GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks - THIS STOCK IS RED HOT
and is our #1 pick for first quarter of 2005

Breaking NEWS: (V C S C) Voca|scape, Inc. announced today the release of
its Softswitch and billing solution for VoIP termination providers, Internet
Service Providers (ISPs), Internet Telephone Service Providers (ITSPs) and
Telcos. 

The Vocalscape's Switch allows for firms to affordably manage their own
billing and termination business without having to rent/lease switch
technology at costly monthly rates.

GET IN "V C S C" NOW! HUGE NEWS FOR "V C S C"  this issue will explode in
next 2-5 days - big PR campaign underway

Watch out for it . Jump on board ..  Stock expected to hit $2 by the end of
the month!!

Speculative target price in 3-5 days: $0.75 - 0.96

Speculative target price in 10-20 days : $2.00

 MicroCap Marketing PLAY OF THE MONTH for our investors is Voca|scape, Inc.

HUGE NEWS released  MUST READ  ACT N0W  

Vocalscape, Inc. is an emerging developer of interactive communication
software. The Company has created software and interactive solutions
revolving around global communications and Data Voice Convergence.
Vocalscape focuses on adding to customer's website and customer support
centers by integrating website solutions that enable real human assistance,
live interaction services such as instant messaging, voice over the Internet
(VoIP) and interactive desktop solutions sharing solutions. 

As previously announced on August 20, 2004 Vocalscape has executed a Letter
of Intent to Acquire 100% of NTELX, Inc.   The company has created software
and interactive solutions revolving around global communications and DATA &
VOICE convergence. Our strategy is to focus on VoIP communication solutions
that bring a full range of communications software, and services together to
solve business problems and add value to our customers. 

According to Infonetics Research's quarterly market share and forecast
service, Next Gen Voice Products, worldwide next generation voice product
revenue totaled 389m in 2Q 2004, up 10 percent from 1Q 2004 and up 21
percent year-over-year. Annual revenue is projected to grow from $1.3b in
2003 to $4.8b in 2007. 

Speculative target price in 3-5 days: $0.75 - 0.96

Speculative target price in 10-20 days : $2.00

 NEWS ALERT:

KATONAH, N.Y., Jan. 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Vocalscape Inc.(TM) (Pink
Sheets: V C S C.PK), announces the company has entered into a licensing
agreement with Netfone Services Inc. to license Vocalscape's proprietary
Eyefon, an award w i n ning VoIP soft phone and Vocalscape's pre-paid
calling card cluster solution.

ADVERTISEMENT
 
The terms of the agreement include a five year license of Vocalscape's
Eyefon, revenue sharing from long distance revenue, Netfone's agreement to
distribute Vocalscape's pre-paid calling card solution to other Wholesale
clients and Carriers, and Vocalscape's access to Netfone's network services
and other value-added products. In addition, Vocalscape has agreed to
provide network consulting services to support Netfone's VoIP network.

Dr. Rafeh Hulays, Netfone's President, when asked of the partnership,
stated, "We believe the Vocalscape's prepaid calling card solution and
Eyefon is ahead of the competition. We especially like being able to 0ffer a
private label Eyefon to our client base and we appreciate the scalability of
the product. The partnership between our businesses is a perfect f i t:
Vocalscape is a poised to be a leader in VoIP applications and Netfone is a
leader VOIP service provider. This platform enables us to provide
differentiated services into the market and develop services that can be
marketed in the US and globally."

Vocalscape's President Ron McIntyre says of the relationship "The VoIP
marketplace is developing and Netfone team has had foresight in the very
early stages to implement a VoIP network. Together with Netfone's experience
and presence, this relationship should prove to be lucrative."

Read below before you invest:

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs,
plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance
are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking
statements." Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates
and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of
risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ
materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in
this action may be identified through the use of words such as: "projects",
"foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands" "will," "part
of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may,"
"could," or "might" occur. All information provided within this email
pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as
information provided and not investment advice. Emerging Equity Alert
advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered
professional securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks
featured within this email. None of the material within this report shall be
construed as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind that the
interpretation of the witer of this newsletter about the news published by
the company does not represent the company official statement and in fact
may differ from the real meaning of what the news release meant to say. Look
 the news release by yourself and judge by yourself about the details in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of VCSC shares
prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of
interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the
liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after
positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we own
shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and
opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue
reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain
assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that
could cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the
forward- looking statements. 

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a
solicitation or an invitation to get position in or sell any security
mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor
nor affiliated with any broker or dealer. All statements made are our
express opinion only and should be treated as such. We may own, take
position and sell any securities mentioned at any time. This report includes
forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities
Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include terms as
"expect", "believe", "may", "will", "move","undervalued" and "intend" or
similar terms. This newsletter was paid $11300 from third party to send this
report. 

 Wclxms,Syemrk