Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] prince

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 22:06:45 +0100

PRINCE M. U. SARO-WIWA
FIRST SON OF  KENULE SARO-WIWA
OGONI COMMUNITY
RIVERS STATE NIGERIA
                       HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL
This letter might surprise you because we have not met neither in person
nor
by correspondence, but I believe that it takes just
one day to meet or know someone either physically or through correspondence.
I got your contact through my personal search, you were revealed as being
quite astute in private Entrepreneurship, one has no doubt in your ability
to handle a financial business transaction.
ABOUT MY SELF:
Prince M. U. Saro-Wiwa the first son of Kenule Saro-Wiwa in ogoni
community,Full citizen of Rivers state Nigeria.I have just concluded my
degree level in UNN ( 
University of Nigeria Nsukka)I am a boy of 29 years of age.
ABOUT MY FATHER:
My father?s name is Kenule Saro-Wiwa, The president of Ethnic Minority
Rights Organization Of Africa. (EMIROAF), he is also a writer,environmentalist,
publisher and human right artist. He was born on October 10, 1941 in Bori,
Ogoni Community Rivers State Nigeria. He has been very helpful and good
to people, he never support bribery and 
corruption he is only fighting for the survival and goodness of the people
in the 
nation and in Africa as a whole.Based on his goodness General Sani Abacha,
past 
Nigerian president murdered my father on Nov 9th 1995 including the following
kinsmen who
is following my late fathert's footstep.
1. Dr. Barinem Kiobel
2. Mr. John Kpuinen
3. Mr. Baribo Bera
4. Mr. Saturday Dobee
5. Mr. Felix Nwate
6. Mr. Nordu Eawo
7. Mr. Paul Levura
8. Mr. Daniel Gbokoo
I suggest you visit the below websites to know more about my late fathert's
life story.
http://www.ratical.org/corporations/KSWstmt.html
http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/34a/017.html
http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9512/nigeria/
Since my father?s death, several attempts has been made to eliminate me
but
all was proof unfortunate and now that I have concluded my degree, I have
decided to leave the country and fetch for myself. My late father deposited
the sum of US$25,000000 
(twenty fife million united state dollars) with one Security Company popularly
known as
GLOBAL DILOMATIC SECURITY COMPANY on the 24 February 1994 due to poor banking
system in the nation; he deposited this money as government confidential
document. Before my father 
died he called me confidentially and handed over to me the deposit certificate
of the 
money to certify that i am the beneficiary of the money, he hence advised
me
to help my younger once with this money, that i should not let them surfer
in any condition.
I have the document my late father used during the deposition of this money
and the document is presently in the custody of my mother's father, but
he is now old. He called me in 
confidence on the 25th day of December 2004, to find a reliable  foreigner
who will claim this money on my behalf and help me to invest this money
in a standard business.He also promised to help me move this money out of
Nigeria through diplomatic means to any of GLOBAL DIPLOMATIC 
SECURITY COMPANY?S international clearing and delivering centre in Europe
or Asia or
Middle East.MY REASON FOR CONTACTING YOU: Now I need your help, I want you
to assist me 
receive this my inheritance money and deposit it in your personal account
after which I 
shall come over to your country for an immediate investment, I have not
been into business for the first time in my life and I believe that you
will sincerely help me to manage this money in a standard and matured way.
I have interest in real estate, hospital and hotel. These are the aspectsI
will want us to invest this money into.I know you must have heard a lot
about my continent Africa, especially my country Nigeria their bad ways
and good ways too. Every country and human being does have a dual character
and that is good and bad but that do not mean that nothing good comes out
of a whole lot of much accused continent. The issue of corruption and so
many scam stories are told about the country yes, but I pray you to have
your reservations of whatever until we get into these arrangements proper,
then your experience will go a long way to be the best teacher. Please I
don?t want you to see my proposal as one of the fraud stories, 
just visit the web site  you will know more about my sincere request of
assistant.  
If you can help me in this my time of need to execute my dream and plan,
I humbly promise that I will never let you down in our partnership business
relationship. We shall discus your percentage after I must have hearing
from you.Note that this operation is 100% menace free.
Your's Truely.
Prince U. M Saro-Wiwa