Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Fine handmade gifts for your Valentine

From: NOVICA News <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:25:43 -0800

Dear Friends,

In the spirit of love & inspiration, we invite you to
join us for an intriguing Valentine's "World Tour,"
filled with exquisite, sensual, and lovingly made delights!
http://www.novica.com/01590456z262153z1111z28?c=34&l=2

Best of all, most Novica gifts (from jewelry to home decor
to fine art paintings) arrive with the artisan's biography,
and (free) beautiful gift wrapping.

** Save up to 10% on handmade gemstone, sterling silver,
leather, and natural fiber jewelry by master artisans &
jewelers in Asia, Africa, & Latin America:
http://www.novica.com/01590454z262151z1111z29?c=21&l=3

** Save 5% on sensuous Balinese "love" sculptures, an
unforgettable Valentine's gift, beautifully gift wrapped **
http://www.novica.com/01590454z262151z1111z30?c=278&l=3

** For Him: Save up to 10% on fine gifts for men **
http://www.novica.com/01590458z262155z1111z31?c=249&l=3

** For Her: Save up to 10% on unforgettable gifts **
http://www.novica.com/01590452z262148z1111z32?c=250&l=3

** Don't miss our exquisite selection of heart-shaped jewelry
designs, perfect for Valentine's Day (and save up to 10%) **
http://www.novica.com/01590451z262147z1111z33?c=526&l=4

** Save 10% on our finest Taxco designer silver jewelry **
http://www.novica.com/01590452z262148z1111z34?c=662&l=5

** "Flowers Forever!" One-of-a-kind floral paintings from
artists around the world (romantic, dramatic bouquets) **
http://www.novica.com/01590455z262152z1111z35?c=32&l=5

Best wishes to you & yours,
Catherine Ryan
Novica Editor
http://www.novica.com/01590456z262153z1111z36?c=34&l=2

Contacted in error or wish to unsubscribe? Simply click here:
http://www.novica.com/email.cfm?id1=01590457&id2=262154&id3=1111
We will immediately remove you from our Journal email list.

Novica
11835 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 750E
Los Angeles, California 90064 USA

This email was sent to: [email-masked]