Subject: Praise God.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:56:02 +0800

From Brother Steven Madu
                          Email:[email-masked]
                          Telephone:234-803812-4969

Beloved in Christ,

Greetings in the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus! May the Lord?s
favour and peace be multiplied to you,see Numbers 6:24-26; 2 Peter 1:2.
The word of God also says,
"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall
mount up with wings as eagles: they shall run, and not be weary, and
they shall walk, and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31.
It is a priviledge to share this great testimony with you, to God be
thy glory. I am Brother Steven Madu,Happilly married to my wife with
Four children.During a prayer and fasting session in our church i asked

God Almighty to direct me to an honest person
that will use this Fund righteously to reach the needy, the less
priviledge and lost souls. For the word of God says, "what shall it
profict a man if he gains the whole world, and loss his soul". The
bible also says, "the blessing of God comes supernaturally
and it is through Divine favour".

The amount involved, is $6.5m US dollar (SIX million,five hundred US
dollars) This said fund was aquired,when i was working with an
International Oil Firm in my Country,I was the field operational
Manager of Exporting of CRUDE OIL in my Company when i was in
the world. I gave my life to God Almighty after my predicaments in the
world and God really touched my life.Then, after given my life to God,
i packaged and sealed the fund in a consignment box and deposited the
consignment box that contained the fund with a Security Company, ready
for delivery and to invest the fund on the things that will
glorify the name of our Lord Jesus Christ for His wonderful deeds in my

life.

Beloved, i will like you to immediately send me your particulars, full
names, full address, direct telephone and fax numbers to enable me
procure the necessary documents covering the fund,making you the sole
beneficiary of the fund.
As soon as i receive your particulars, I will start up all the
necessary process on how the funds will get to you. Be informed that as

soon as this fund is in your possession, i shall join you in your
country to see how the fund will be use for the things that will
glorify God and to give thanks to God.

Awaiting your prompt response.

Remain blessed.
Please read ISAIAH 61 vs 1-9

Yours in Christ,

Brother Steven Madu
Please Reply Me Through My Private Email::[email-masked]

___________________________________________________________________________
Con Terra MAIL obtienes 6MB de espacio además de bloqueo ANTISPAM
http://terramail.terra.com.mx/TerraMail/
Acceso a Internet 3 x 1, desde ¡$179 pesos al mes! 
http://www.terra.com.mx/acceso/suscribete/
Encuentra los mejores productos y precios increibles!!
Aprovecha nuestra promoción a 12 pagos sin intereses con Banamex y Bancomer
http://www.decompras.com/