Subject: Novica Sale: Introducing 10 exceptional artisans

From: NOVICA News <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:24:38 -0800

Dear Friends,

There are so many aspects of Novica that we enjoy sharing with
you. Today we are especially proud to highlight 10 exceptional
artisans - all creators & innovators who are taking Novica by
storm.

We send our congratulations to these talented individuals, and
invite you to view their fine handmade creations at the links
provided below. Everything by these particular artisans has been
placed on sale this week. Please enjoy!

1) Brazil's Neide Ambrosio: Soda pop top handbags & belts,
    from recycled soda cans! You might have recently seen
    Neide's handbags featured in fashion magazines and on TV.
    "What started as a hobby makes my day. I am never able
    to lay my crochet hooks aside. Wherever I go, they are
    with me and I take advantage of every free minute."
    http://www.novica.com/01590458z262155z1120z34?fa=4536

2) Agung Pribadi: Sterling silver and gemstone jewelry.
    Agung's life has long been dedicated to art, spiritualism,
    and social work. But it wasn't until he offered to try to
    repair his wife's favorite bracelet that he discovered
    his passion for making jewelry, and became a jeweler.
    http://www.novica.com/01590456z262153z1120z35?fa=3882

3) Bali's Nyoman Naranata: Bold hibiscus wood masks.
    "Dear Novica Clients. Thank you for making this a
    wonderful year, and especially for the testimonials
    you have posted on Novica. Your support is greatly
    appreciated. I will continue to work harder and
    harder to make the finest masks possible."
    http://www.novica.com/01590458z262155z1120z36?fa=3268

4) Mexico's Angel Ceron: Fine Aztec replica ceramics.
    "Now that I'm retired, I can dedicate my time to my great
    passion – representing my pre-Hispanic cultural heritage."
    http://www.novica.com/01590453z262150z1120z37?fa=4012

5) Peru's Leonidas Zavaleta: Stunning abstract paintings.
    "Lyrical abstraction" is the term Sr. Zavaleta uses to
    describe his paintings. His work is described as "Poetry,
    music and the flowering of color."
    http://www.novica.com/01590453z262150z1120z38?fa=4387

6) Thailand's Sasina: Exquisite pearl & gemstone jewelry.
    "There is an important thing I would like to say to my
    clients worldwide. A part of what I earn with my jewelry
    will be donated to an orphanage. I would like to
    participate in giving these children a chance to grow and
    live."
    http://www.novica.com/01590450z262146z1120z39?fa=4686

7) Brazil's Cidinha: Phenomenal fused glass gifts & art.
    "Each piece is always a surprise. The images I design
    come from nature; I especially like sinuous forms."
    http://www.novica.com/01590455z262152z1120z40?fa=1583

8) Leticia Orosco Santana: Exquisite high-style jewelry.
    Orozco is now considered one of Mexico's foremost
    jewelers and her works enjoy great renown both in her
    homeland as well as in the U.S. and Europe.
    http://www.novica.com/01590459z262156z1120z41?fa=3534

9) Bali's Ketut Sukayasa: Geometric coconut shell vases.
    "For me what is funny about life is that after all this
    time I have been making hand-crafted work for people to
    enjoy, I myself have not had the chance to take the time to
    decorate my own home!"
    http://www.novica.com/01590458z262155z1120z42?fa=3114

10) Peru's Wilmer Lalupu Flores: Brilliant cubist paintings.
    "My painting reveals the hidden, that which oscillates
    between truth and legend, seeking that consciousness
    that sometimes appears lost in order to value what is
    ours."
    http://www.novica.com/01590455z262152z1120z43?fa=1900

To view all that Novica offers - for home, garden, and heart:
    http://www.novica.com/01590455z262152z1120z44?z=1

Best wishes,
Catherine Ryan
Novica Editor

Novica
11835 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 750E
Los Angeles, California 90064 USA

This email was sent to: [email-masked]

Contacted in error or wish to unsubscribe? Simply click here:
http://www.novica.com/email.cfm?id1=01590457&id2=262154&id3=1120
We will immediately remove you from our Journal email list.