Subject: Tsunami update from Novica

From: NOVICA News <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 01:57:33 -0800

Dear Friends,

Novica's Southeast Asia teams and artisans are so grateful for 
the outpouring of support and concern they have received. 

In the words of Regina Bimadona (Novica Bali & Java Director): 
"How caring are our customers -- I cannot express this feeling 
in a word. We are so deeply grateful for all the care and the 
great hearts of our amazing customers. We reflect the 
sentiments of all the people here. From my team in Bali and 
all the artisans in Indonesia, thank you so much for your 
prayers, letters and donations."

Anvita Malhotra of our India office writes: 
"It is so heartening to see that humanity and love still flows 
freely beyond any manmade boundaries. This very sense of 
oneness will give everybody the courage to tide over the worst.  
We are thankful to all our friends and customers, whom we have 
never met, for their momentous support."

Novica's tsunami fund-raising efforts will continue for the 
rest of January in support of UNICEF.   Because of its 
presence in Southeast Asia before the tsunami disaster struck, 
UNICEF has been well-positioned to assist in the recovery and 
rebuilding process, with an emphasis on addressing the special 
needs of children.  

Thank you once again and warmest wishes from all of us at Novica, 

Catherine Ryan
Novica Editor
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12005011404&r=10

Contacted in error or wish to unsubscribe? Simply click here:
http://www.novica.com/email.cfm?ID1=01590456&ID2=262153&ID3=1106
We will immediately remove you from our Journal email list.

Novica
11835 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 750E
Los Angeles, California 90064 USA

This email was sent to: [email-masked]