Subject: Hello Friend

From: Dr Donald Bartlett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 02:14:00 GMT

FROM THE OFFICE OFTHE ACCOUNTS DEPT PETROLEUM TRUST FUND
{PTF} PLOT 34/40 NEW HEAVEN DENVILLA OFF VICTORIA ISLAND.

Hello There,

I am Dr Donald Bartlett of the accounts department of the
petroleum {special} trust fund {PTF} an institution established by the
federal government to manage the proceeds from the sale of petroleum
products as well as the application of the funds in contracts
execution. My colleages and i are inclined to contact you in view of a
high level business {deal} that we want to strike with you, it is quite
natural to be suprised when some body you do not know contacts you
especiallywhen it comes to a business of this type. The choice of picking
you for the deal is based on satisfactory enquiries and reports that we
gathered about your person,The sourse of our information shall be
disclosed to you in the coures of this transaction.
The deal stems from an over-valued invoice of a contract executed in
our institution P.T.F for the up-grading of facilities in our refineries,
The actual contract valued was USD$40.5 Milion, but at the point of
approval, it was deliberately inflated to USD$60.8 Million, which was
approved as such, the contract has since been executed and the original
German contractor has been paid the actual contract value of USD$40.5
Million which is the only money due to him, The over-valued sum of
USD$20.3 Million still hanging in our system unclaimed.This is the deal
and this is where we want you to come in, as appointees within the
system,we have since perfected arrangement through which the fund
{USD$20.3 Million} can be transferred out.How ever, the only
way this can be done successfully is with the collaboration of an
oversea partner, it has to be so, since it is a foreign denominated
contract the destination of the fund must be an oversea account
and we the top officials of the institution are not permitted to operate
a foreing account so to avoid suspicion of any sort.Thus the only
condition under which the deal will be prosecuted is for it to be kept
in absolute secretcy and confidentiality.I hope that you will give us this
all-important guarantee otherwise there will be no need of starting in
the first place,
But if the secrecy can be kept by you, then i"ll require you to provide
us with the following information to enable us obtain the necessary
approvals and authourization for the transfer of the fund.
1. Your private telephone number.
2. Your international passport .
3. Your name in full.
4. Your occupation.
This will be used to facilitate the transaction.Since it is a
deal, we intend all the parties involved to have commensurate share of
the fund when it gets to your account.this our hope that it is something
that would be finally agreed upon as we get started for now we proposed
as follows;
1.We the officials 70%
2.Account owner 30%
In conclusion, as we go on in the transaction you will also have to
advice us on the type of investment in your
country, that we could put our own share into, as we do not intend to
bring back our own entire share to our country. Your early response
will be highly appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr Donald Bartlett.
---- Message Sent via FREE ChillMail.com