Subject: Secrets of Securing Large Quantity Book Sales - Dallas Seminar

From: "Andrew Parvel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:51:19 -0500

The JGI Special Market Sales Seminar Series presents Jerrold R. Jenkins’  Secrets 
of Securing Large Quantity Book Sales DALLAS, TX

COLLEAGUES ~ FRIENDS ~ SPOUSES CAN ATTENDFOR ½ OFF REGULAR REGISTRATION PRICEJUST 
$147.50

OUR FIRST SEMINAR OF 2005  CALL NOW FOR INSTANT REGISTRATION

800-706-4636 x1004

ATTENTION ALL INDEPENDENT PUBLISHERS AND AUTHORS! 

•  Stop suffering with the hassles of book store selling!
•  End your days of returned inventory!
•  Forget traditional selling tactics!

LEARN TO SELL MORE AND EARN MORE WITHOUT RETURNS  IN THE FASTEST GROWING SEGMENT 
OF THE BOOK SALES INDUSTRY!

Join me, Jerrold Jenkins for my first Secrets of Securing Large Quantity Book 
Sales Seminar of 2005! For over sixteen years, I have been teaching and managing 
the strategies and techniques of special market sales to publishers and authors 
worldwide. Having sold millions of books into non-traditional markets, I am 
now coming to Dallas on Friday January 28th, 2005 to teach you how to do the 
same. 

In 2004, I sold out each and every one of my seminars as I shared my knowledge 
to help people sell more books than they've ever dreamed.

This one-day event offers incredible insight into proven sales strategies that 
go far beyond the traditional sales channels. You will learn ALL of my techniques 
to identify the perfect markets for your book, targeting your prospects and 
closing the deals that you never thought you could.

The day includes a complimentary continental breakfast, marketing materials, 
a free copy of The Insider's Guide to Large Quantity Book Sales (My bestselling 
$295 special market sales companion e-book) and more information that you ever 
dreamed on how to become a special market sales leader.

Here is just one incredible story from an attendee of my most recent seminar 
in Minneapolis:

Dear Jerrold,

I attended your session in Minneapolis and just thought I'd drop you a line 
now that I've had a chance to pursue some of the great ideas you suggested. 
I'm working on getting in one catalog that sends out a million copies twice 
a year and this looks very likely to happen. Their book buyer is an enthusiastic 
fan of my book A Society of Pines and has said he wants to include it in their 
next catalog.

Even better though is the relationship that is budding with the National Arbor 
Day Foundation. I sent them half a dozen promotional copies after your seminar 
and they have been pretty smitten with it. I expect to be in their headquarters 
gift shop and in their on-line catalog soon. We are also working on ways to 
promote Arbor Day around the country via radio and with some of their corporate 
sponsors so I am encouraged with the direction things are going in. As a direct 
result of this I just solidified a sale to a local Toyota dealer of 100 books 
at their Arbor Day arena sale and will be getting a great deal on my next Toyota 
to boot because they're so tickled about the whole thing.

Anyway Jerrold, I want to thank you again for the special attention you gave 
to A Society of Pines when you were in Minneapolis. I will be in touch with 
your Printellectual service as soon as I need to reprint it. In the meantime, 
best wishes and Merry Christmas.

 ½ Bob Shutes Author, A Society of Pines

Join the hundreds of other authors and publishers who have made the decision 
to change the future of their book sales by attending my Secrets of Securing 
Large Quantity Book Sales Seminars. And if you were looking for even more incentive 
to attend, you can now bring a friend for HALF-PRICE! That's right, for every 
full price attendee, you can bring a colleague, friend or spouse at half the 
cost!

 Friday, January 28th Marriott Hotel - Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport North 

8440 Freeport Parkway Irving, TX 75063 972.929.8800

Ask about our special $149.00 Room Rate

 Limited to Only 30 Available Reservations!

Seminar includes a COMPLIMENTARY copy ofThe Insider's Guide to Large Quantity 
Book Sales A $295 Value!

Here are just some of the many topics that will be covered in this incredible 
day of learning:

Find out what companies are looking for when buying books • Uncover the contacts 
of some of America's largest book buying companies • Learn the most lucrative 
areas of non-traditional sales • Discover what it takes to succeed in these 
special market areas • Find a great list and building a winning direct mail 
campaign • Learn how to push down costs without sacrificing quality • Discover 
how to approach catalog companies and stores • Find the most effective way 
to write direct mail sales letters • Gain tips on successful direct mail appeal 
and so much more!Featured Speaker: Jerrold R. Jenkins, CEO and Founder, Jenkins 
Group Inc.

Seminar includes:

•  complimentary continental breakfast 
•  a full day speaker, marketing materials 
•  a COMPLIMENTARY copy of The Insider's Guide to Large Quantity Book Sales

All for just $295.00!

 Bring a friend for the HALF-OFF PRICE of $147.50

CALL 1.800.706.4636 X1004 TO REGISTER TODAY OR VISIT: 

WWW.SPECIALMARKETBOOKSALES.COM

 AND, BRING A FRIEND FOR THE ½ OFF PRICE OF JUST $147.50!

 WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CALL NOW! 

To learn more about Jenkins Group, Inc. visit: www.bookpublishing.com

Our intent is to keep you informed....

You may send an e-mail that will remove you from our contact list and future 
mailings - Here, or send your request to [email-masked] with the 
word "remove" in the subject line.