Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Money for Canadian Youth Aged 17th Up!

From: Mr Cash<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 20:47:25 -0400

<html>

<head>
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 6.0">
<meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<title>Do You Know</title>
<style>
<!--
 p.MsoNormal
	{mso-style-parent:"";
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	margin-left:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-top:0in}
-->
</style>
</head>

<body>

<p class="MsoNormal"><font size="2"><span style="font-family: Arial">Dear 
Canadian Youth,</span></font></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><b><span style="font-size: 24.0pt; font-family:
Arial">Do 
You Know?</span></b></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><b><span style="font-family: Arial">all residents in
Canada 
aged 17<sup>th</sup> and older are entitled to receive </span></b></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><b>
<span style="font-size: 18.0pt; font-family: Arial; color: red">
<a style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline; text-underline: single"
href="http://www.mrcash.cc/money.htm">
<span style="color: red">various entitlements from the
governments</span></a></span></b></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Arial">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10.0pt; font-family:
Arial">Yes, 
virtually everyone is entitled to claim some FREE MONEY from the government
and 
we will do it for you for FREE!</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Arial">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><b><span style="font-size: 24.0pt; font-family:
Arial">How 
Much?</span></b></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><b><span style="font-family: Arial">ranging from
<a style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline; text-underline: single"
href="http://mrcash.cc/money.htm">
$75*</a> to a few hundreds or even as much as thousands of
dollars</span></b></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Arial">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10.0pt; font-family: Arial">
Typically, all qualified residents of Canada are entitled to receive some
money 
ranging from $75 (provisional Basic Sales Tax Credit for residents of
Ontario in 
accordance to
<a style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline; text-underline: single"
href="http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/eservices/tax/business/efile/menu-e.html">
term and conditions stipulated by Revenue Canada</a>) to a few hundreds or
even 
as much as thousands of dollars if you ever paid tax and or rent during the
previous taxation year.</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Arial">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:
Arial">Conditions:</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">
<span style="font-size: 10.0pt; font-family: Arial; color: black">You must
be a<b> 
resident in Canada born in 1988 or any of the preceding years </b>and you
must 
possess <b>a valid SIN number</b>. It doesn’t matter<b> </b>whether you are
employed, unemployed or still attending college and it also doesn’t matter 
whether you are staying with your parents or already living independently
on 
your own …</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">
<span style="font-size: 10.0pt; font-family: Arial; color:
black">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><b>
<span style="font-family: Arial; text-transform: uppercase">
<a style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline; text-underline: single"
href="http://www.mrcash.cc/">
Click Here for More Information</a></span></b><span style="font-size:
10.0pt; font-family: Arial"> 
or go straight to <b>
<a style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline; text-underline: single"
href="http://mrcash.cc/">
http://mrcash.cc/</a></b> for more details</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">
<span style="font-size: 10.0pt; font-family: Arial; color:
blue">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Arial; color: navy">PS:
<b>Please 
feel free to </b></span><b><span style="font-family: Arial; color:
red">forward 
this message to anyone</span><span style="font-family: Arial; color: navy">
whom 
you feel may benefit from our complimentary service.</span></b></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">
<span style="font-size: 10.0pt; font-family: Arial; color:
blue">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">
<span style="font-size: 10.0pt; font-family: Arial; color: blue">NB: Our
service 
is currently <b>not available to residents of Quebec</b>.</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10.0pt; font-family:
Arial">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><font size="2"><span style="font-family: Arial">Yours
truly</span></font><span style="font-size: 10.0pt; font-family: Arial">,
</span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10.0pt; font-family: Arial">Mr
Cash Corporation</span></p>

</body>

</html>