Subject: Fast Shipping Gifts -- on sale now

From: NOVICA News <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:57:24 -0800

Dear Friends,

For a limited time, the gifts in our Fast-Shipping Gifts 
section are on sale for up to 15% off.  Please enjoy!

All of the items in the Fast-Shipping section are currently 
guaranteed for Christmas delivery. Select from many favorites! 
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004121725&c=83&l=3

     ** Sale Highlights **

15% off Favorite Gifts at the following link:
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004121726&c=243&l=4

Up to 15% off fine handmade necklaces: 
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004121727&c=470&l=4

Up to 15% off our Nepal Handbag Collection:
These cheerful, trendy, hand-sewn Nepalese wool handbags &
coin purses are sure to delight every young lady on your list!
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004121728&c=476&l=4

Up to 15% off handmade earrings from around the world:
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004121729&c=471&l=4

     ** Novica Mexico gifts still available 
        for Christmas (through 12/18)**

Select Priority Premium shipping on a wide range of Mexico gifts:
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004121730&r=7

Our silver jewelry collection from Mexico is breathtaking:
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004121731&r=7&s=731

     ** Novica Gift Certificates:  The Ultimate Gift **

Share the Novica Experience with loved ones!  Gift certificates:
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004121732&c=84&l=3

We hope to help you ease the shopping crunch. Meanwhile, 
please take care, be good, and have fun!

Best regards,
Catherine Ryan
Novica Editor

*Some restrictions apply. Please see website for details.

Contacted in error or wish to unsubscribe? Simply click here:
http://www.novica.com/email.cfm?ID1=01590454&ID2=262151&ID3=1104
We will immediately remove you from our Journal email list.

Novica
11835 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 750E
Los Angeles, California 90064 USA

This email was sent to: [email-masked]