Subject: Global ornament contest - and free shipping continues

From: NOVICA News <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 05:30:47 -0800

Dear Friends,

Free shipping* continues this week on most Novica gifts!  Find 
the perfect, unforgettable gift for him, for her, for Mom, for 
Dad and for your favorite business associates:
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004112922&g=1

** Holiday Ornaments Contest **
This year, artisans around the world gathered in the spirit of 
the holidays to dream up new ornament designs for our annual 
contest, including intricately woven 'global children' hot air 
balloons, flying giraffes and Balinese magic dragons.  
Click here to choose from these and more than 100 other unique 
ornaments, while supplies last.
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004112923&c=7&l=2

** Free Shipping Gifts **
Find free shipping* on most of our "Gifts for the Romantic," 
including many affordable, loving gifts that will be treasured 
for a lifetime:
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004112924&c=247&l=3

Gifts for the Decorator - exceptional gifts for refined tastes:
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004112925&c=245&l=3

Gifts for Him - from table games to fine leather goods:
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004112926&c=249&l=3

Novica Greeting Cards:  Original boxed sets - perfect gifts!
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004112927&c=361&l=3

We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Wishing you a great week!

Catherine Ryan
Novica Editor
http://www.novica.com/referral.cfm?cellid=jrl12004112922&g=1

*Some restrictions apply. Please see website for details.

Contacted in error or wish to unsubscribe? Simply click here:
http://www.novica.com/email.cfm?ID1=01590452&ID2=262148&ID3=1097
We will immediately remove you from our Journal email list.

Novica
11835 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 750E
Los Angeles, California 90064 USA

This email was sent to: [email-masked]