Subject: Forgotten Password

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:03:13 -0800

Dear Darwin Day,

This email was sent automatically by the PayPal server in response to your
request to recover your password. This is done for your protection --- only
you, the recipient of this email can take the next step in the password
recovery process. 

To reset your password and access your account, follow these steps:

1. Click on the link below. If nothing happens when you click on the link
(or if you use AOL), copy and paste the link into the address bar of your
web browser.

https://www.paypal.com/us/fq/ac=AgBqpuhdBWjGhCmPjKMi.vZ.dt5jMIeTKDShpdahX-Wdg51bOl9R2KzXU.tWy0BSM6tBKKEFgUBBUg&t=pr

The link will take you to our Verify Your Identity page.

2. On the Verify Your Identity page, please choose ONE category and fill in
the correct information to verify your identity.

3. On the next page you must reset your password, answer your Security
Questions and click Submit. You will then be able to access your account.

If you did not request that we send this Forgotten Password email to you,
please report this email to us at:

https://www.paypal.com/us/contact-phone

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

----------------------------------------------------------------
                    PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone and ONLY log in at
https://www.paypal.com/. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by
opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing
in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

----------------------------------------------------------------     

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the
"Help" link in the header of any page.

PayPal Email ID PP315