Subject: Search magazine - FIVE SEARCH ENGINE MISTAKES NOT TO MAKE

From: Web's Biggest <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:55:01 -0400

You are receiving Search magazine compliments of your listing in the Web's Biggest directory. Update your listing free at:
http://www-goto.com/update.cfm?d=darwindaycelebration.org&e=s

Headlines:

FIVE SEARCH ENGINE MISTAKES NOT TO MAKE
http://www-goto.com/to.cfm?no=1021&d=darwindaycelebration.org&e=s

SEARCH ENGINE CLAIMS IT IS WEB'S BIGGEST
http://www-goto.com/to.cfm?no=1019&d=darwindaycelebration.org&e=s

THE DOS AND DON'TS OF SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
http://www-goto.com/to.cfm?no=1023&d=darwindaycelebration.org&e=s

IMPROVING YOUR SEARCH ENGINE STANDINGS
http://www-goto.com/to.cfm?no=1032&d=darwindaycelebration.org&e=s

GETTING A GREAT RANKING WITH GOOGLE ADWORDS
http://www-goto.com/to.cfm?no=1024&d=darwindaycelebration.org&e=s

TURNING SITE VISITORS INTO PAYING CUSTOMERS
http://www-goto.com/to.cfm?no=1034&d=darwindaycelebration.org&e=s

Advertisements:

YOUR WEBSITE IN THREE TOP DIRECTORIES - $5 EACH
http://www-goto.com/to.cfm?no=1&d=darwindaycelebration.org&e=s

TRANSLATE YOUR WEBSITE INTO 10 LANGUAGES - $5 EACH 
http://www-goto.com/to.cfm?no=6&d=darwindaycelebration.org&e=s

ADVERTISE TO MILLIONS - 3-cent CPM
http://www-goto.com/to.cfm?no=2&d=darwindaycelebration.org&e=s

RESUBMIT YOUR WEBSITE TO THE SEARCH ENGINES MONTHLY - $5 
http://www-goto.com/to.cfm?no=3&d=darwindaycelebration.org&e=s

MONITOR YOUR WEB SERVER 24/7 - $5 
http://www-goto.com/to.cfm?no=4&d=darwindaycelebration.org&e=s

WEBSITE TRAFFIC BUILDING SERVICES - $5 EACH
Search Engine Submission | Search Engine Ranking | Metatag Creator | Website Analyzer | Link Checker | Keyword Generator | Website Popularity Checker | Website Statistics Tracker | Advertising Tracker | Pay Per Click Tracker
http://www-goto.com/to.cfm?no=5&d=darwindaycelebration.org&e=s

Subscriptions:

Subscribe: http://www--magazines.com/subscribe.cfm?d=darwindaycelebration.org&e=s

Renew: Simply click on any article or ad!

Unsubscribe: http://www--magazines.com/unsubscribe.cfm?d=darwindaycelebration.org&e=s

Media LLC, 946d NW Circle Blvd. #248, Corvallis, OR 97330 USA