Subject: DR-20041130.3617

From: Earthlink Web Hosting <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 08:02:59 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

This is Lindsay with Earthlink's domain registrations 
department. I am writing to you today in response to your 
recent request to transfer your domain 
(darwindaycelebration.org) to our services.

Please log into your registrar's domain management system and 
update the name servers as listed below. If you are not 
familiar with how to do this, please contact the company where 
you registered this domain and request that they update your 
domain with the DNS as specified below.

          Primary server/IP address: DNS2.EARTHLINK.NET / 
207.217.77.12
          Secondary server/IP address: DNS3.EARTHLINK.NET / 
207.217.120.13
          Additional server/IP address: DNS1.EARTHLINK.NET / 
207.217.126.11

If you do not have your username and password, please contact 
the company with whom you registered this domain, as Earthlink 
cannot supply you with this information. Please note, not all 
registrars require the IP address and please do not put the IP 
address in the same field as the DNS setting. 

If you require any assistance or just have a question about the 
transfer, you may contact me via e-mail: 
[email-masked]. You may also contact our 
Customer Service team at 1-800-955-0186. Thank you for choosing 
Earthlink, and have a great day!

Note: For security reasons, do not reply in email with your 
username and password. 
ALL REPLIES MUST INCLUDE DOMAIN NAME IN ORDER TO ASSIST YOU 
EFFICIENTLY.

IMPORTANT:

When sending email regarding this domain's registration procedings,
the Subject: line of your message MUST contain the Registration
Services Ticket ID.  Your Ticket ID is: DR-20041130.3617.

-- 
Lindsay
Domain Admin
Earthlink Web Hosting
[email-masked]

---

From: David Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 16:05:58 -0800

Lindsay,

I have changed the DNS listings at DreamHost.com to the new names you
gave, and I am now seeing our Trellix-created Web site from your
hosting computer when I browse to darwindaycelebration.org .  Thank
you for the guidance.