Subject: Hello; update on darwinday.org transfer

From: David Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:54:52 -0800

Hi, Amanda,

Bob Stephens said that he'd promised you that  I or  Blake would
communicate with you about  the transfer of the darwinday.org domain. 
So I thought I'd let you know what's going on at our end.

Our Web host, which will register the domain, says that for .org
domains the original domainholder has to get an AUTH code
(authorization) and send it to the new domainholder.  That creates a
proof that the original domainholder agrees to the transfer.

I have asked NamesDirect for the exact e-mail address for you to use
in requesting this AUTH code.  As soon as I know that, I'll propose a
short message you can send to get the AUTH, after which you'll need to
send the AUTH to me.  For now, we are waiting for NamesDirect to send
the address.  If you happen to know  a way to get this AUTH more
rapidly, I would be delighted to get the AUTH earlier.

I'll let you know when I know more.

  -  David Harris, working for Bob Stephens on the Darwin Day
Celebration organization