Subject: Typo on your website...

From: David Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 18:11:09 -0800

Dear Ron,

Thank you for the helpful criticism.  I am going to be putting our
newest fixes out in public within the hour.  We are dancing among the
tasks of reaching new audiences, making the process of corresponding
with many people and many events more automatic, and improving the Web
site.  If you see any more problems on our Web site tomorrow, please
let us know.  We are truly grateful for intelligent "new eyes" seeing
what we miss because we are too familiar with what it IS SUPPOSED to
say.

I hope you will register your event on our listing of Darwin Day
events, as soon as you can.  We are eager to increase the number of
events all over the world.

Sincerely,

  - David Harris, Database Architect and Chief Outreach Officer
     DarwinDay.org

Ron Steelman wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm Ron Steelman, President of Red Bank Humanists, Inc. in New Jersey. We are planning to focus our next meeting (February 13) on the Darwin Day celebration and your website. I'm planning a press release next week to the local media.
>
> I was reading your website and noticed a type-o on your "About DDC" page. The last sentence of the first paragraph reads, "These are worthy achievements for all humankind to celebrated!"
>
> I thought you should know so you can correct it.
>
> Best Regards,
> Ron Steelman, President Red Bank Humanists
> [email-masked]
>
> PS - We carry a link to your website in our links section of our website.
>
>