Subject: EarthLink Alert: Important Info Regarding Your Password

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 18:21:58 -0400 (EDT)

Dear EarthLink Subscriber,

When you recently contacted EarthLink Customer Support, an
EarthLink representative viewed your password in order to
provide the necessary assistance.

If you or someone on your behalf did not contact EarthLink for
support, please change your password immediately.

Just sign in to your "My Account" Web page with your EarthLink
email address and current password:
https://myaccount.earthlink.net

After you've signed in, click on "Profiles."

For helpful tips on updating and protecting your password,
please visit:
http://www.earthlink.net/go/passwordhelp

If you have any questions, you can trade real-time messages with
a friendly Live Chat representative:
http://support.earthlink.net/chat

Sincerely,

EarthLink Customer Support

************************************************************
This is an Administrative Message from EarthLink. It is
not spam. From time to time, EarthLink will send you such
messages in order to communicate important information about
your subscription.
************************************************************