Subject: Free EarthLink Web Hosting Service Upgrade!

From: EarthLink Customer Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:01:17 -0700

Dear EarthLink Subscriber,

Great news! EarthLink has increased the amount of monthly disk
space you can use with your EarthLink Web Hosting and/or
E-Commerce service -- at no extra cost!

With this FREE upgrade, you now have 2,000MB of disk space per
month, which you can use to enhance your Web site with more
images, video, and functionality.

There is nothing you need to do -- we've already upgraded your
service. If you have any questions, you can trade real-time
messages with a friendly Live Chat representative:
http://support.earthlink.net/chat

Thanks for being a valued subscriber -- enjoy!

Sincerely,

EarthLink Customer Support

************************************************************
This is an Administrative Message from EarthLink. It is
not spam. From time to time, EarthLink will send you such
messages in order to communicate important information about
your subscription.
************************************************************