Subject: You were the first on DarwinDay.org!

From: David Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:35:55 -0800

Dear Lawrence,

I discoverd that our database contains your name with apparently valid
information from a  registration.  When did you register?

And CONGRATULATIONS for being the very first person to register!  We
were not even aware that the registration database could be reached
from the outside world.  We thought we were just developing today.

Best regards,

 - David Harris, chief database and outreach developer

---

From: "Lawrence LeClair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 20:05:53 -0500

Greetings. I registered last Thursday or Friday. I was just interested in
what events might be happening, especially as we approach the 200th birthday
anniversary.

I enjoy your site and look forward to being entertained!

-----Original Message-----
From: David Harris [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2004 7:36 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: You were the first on DarwinDay.org!

Dear Lawrence,

Best regards,