Subject: [Fwd: Verify your PayPal Account]

From: Mary White <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:15:44 -0800

David, this might be unrelated to DDC, of course, but what do you make 
of it?  I am not aware I have any PayPal account.  Is it something about 
DDC?  Is it important for me to follow up?  Thanks for your opinion.--Mary

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Verify your PayPal Account
Date: 	Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:58:26 +0100
From: 	Account Service <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	<[email-masked]>

We recently have determined that different computers have logged into 
your PayPal account, and multiple password failures were present before 
the login. One of our Customer Service employees has already tryed to 
telephonically reach you. As our employee did not manage to reach you, 
this email has been sent to your notice.
Therefore your account has been temporary suspended. We need you to 
confirm your identity in order to regain full privileges of your account.
If this is not completed by February 21, 2006, we reserve the right to 
terminate all privileges of your account indefinitly, as it may have 
been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your cooperation in 
this manner.
To confirm your identity please follow the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run 
<http://paypal.com.update-data2674.info/webscr.php?cmd=LogIn>

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

PayPal - Customer Service

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mail 
sent to this address cannot be answered.