Subject: CONGRATULATIONS! Re: We're making news!

From: Lyn Dearborn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:52:37 -0800

CONGRATULATIONS!!  ... don't have time to look today; late for a 
meeting.  Have you told Ronnie?  DO NOT GIVE UP ON THAT RELATIONSHIP, 
DAVID -- iIT WAS YOUR HAPPIEST TIME THIS CENTURY!!
love,
lyn

On Feb 10, 2006, at 10:23 PM, David Harris wrote:

> Browse over to Google.com, clich on News, and search for "Darwin Day". 
> AP and Bloomberg news services picked us up, as well as Wednesday's 
> Mercury and the Columbus DISPATCH --- and there is a day to go. Papers 
> all over the US and UK and one in India have covered it so far.  I'm 
> having a good old time!
>
>    - David
>
>
"SOMEWHERE IN TEXAS, A SMALL VILLAGE IS MISSING ITS IDIOT!

G.W. BUSH FOR MAYOR OF CHELM!!

---

From: Lyn Dearborn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 23:42:57 -0800

DRAT!!  I wish I had looked at this site sooner ... I would have gone 
to the event at Jordan Hall ... if I could have figured out a way to 
avoid paying $10 to get in, that is ...
lyn