Subject: Registry Power Cleaner fixes PC errors fast!

From: "McAfee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:22:16 -0700

(((((((((((((((((((((((((( McAfee )))))))))))))))))))))))))) 

[ This message is being sent to McAfee customers who 
registered their e-mail address with us. If you prefer not 
to receive future e-mail from McAfee, unsubscribe below. ] 

============================================================ 
               Problem: Is your PC feelin' blue? 

      Crashing, sluggish performance and error messages 
               may be a sign of Registry problems.
------------------------------------------------------------ 
      Solution: Registry Power Cleaner's 16 Deep Scans 
  help revitalize your PC by fixing critical system errors!

 Less crashing * Fewer system errors * More pick-up and go
                  Better PC performance
------------------------------------------------------------ 
MCAFEE SPECIAL: Order Registry Power Cleaner for only $29.95 
(reg. $29.99). You save $10 thru June 23, 2006. Order here:
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=21367
============================================================ 

Dear McAfee User:

Over time, most computers accumulate tedious Registry 
errors deep within the Windows operating system that can 
ruin system health. 

Many users simply put up with the inconvenience of freezes, 
awful blue screens or general slow-downs. Others promise 
Dave at the Help Desk "a free lunch" every time he comes 
over to fix things. 

A better solution: Registry Power Cleaner. 

This easy-to-use, Microsoft-tested utility safely and 
automatically fixes hard-to-find PC problems, stabilizing 
your system. So you can get on with your work, email and 
Web browsing with less interruption and down-time! 

                       * * * * *

25% SAVINGS: Order Registry Power Cleaner direct form 
McAfee for $29.95. Thru June 23, 2006, you save $10 off 
the reg. $39.95 price. Go here:
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=21367

REGISTRY POWER CLEANER GOES TO WORK FAST!

o 16 Deep Scans quickly examine your system for 
  common problems. 
o Fixes critical PC errors that lead to an unstable 
  computer. 
o Boosts speed and performance by removing invalid 
  entries and orphaned files. 
o Cleans invalid Registry entries that cause system 
  crashes. 
o Repairs broken program shortcuts that produce error 
  messages. 
o Edits and removes bothersome start-up programs 
  that can also slow your system. 
o Works with Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98

For safety, every time Registry Power Cleaner cleanses your 
system, it automatically backs-up your Registry. This means 
if you accidentally remove something you really need, you 
can easily undo your changes. 

                       * * * * *

For a more stable PC, order Registry Power Cleaner. Now only 
$29.95 for a limited time here:

==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=21367

Sincerely,
McAfee, Inc.

............................................................ 
Safe Surfing is here! Download FREE McAfee SiteAdvisor(tm) 
-- the ultimate online bodyguard. 
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=20145
............................................................ 

[ You are currently subscribed as: [email-masked] ] 

You received this message because you registered your e-mail 
address with McAfee. Please do not send a reply to this 
e-mail. For support-related questions, go here: 

==> http://www.mcafeehelp.com

Legal note: This software does not guarantee protection 
against all possible threats. 

Unsubscribe:
==> http://promos.mcafee.com/en-us/unsub.asp?e=[email-masked]

View our privacy policy. 
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=8207

McAfee and VirusScan are registered trademarks or trademarks 
of McAfee, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the US and/or other
countries. All other registered and unregistered trademarks 
herein are the sole property of their respective owners.

McAfee VirusScan(r) 2006 - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 

3965 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara, CA 95054, (408) 992-8599
(c)2006 McAfee, Inc. All Rights Reserved.