Subject: Re: [pafree] OFFER: metal gasoline cans

From: Robert Schwaar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 13:36:14 -0700

Hi David,

These cans are all empty, and they should be clean enough to go into  
your carpeted sedan. I have a cloth or two you can use if you have  
doubts.

Actually there are two 5-gal cans--a total of seven.

I'll leave them in front of the house at 160 Churchill Ave., in the  
block just east of Alma. [You may recall that Churchill is the street  
that runs along the south side of the Paly campus.]

Park in the driveway and look to the left of the garage.

I'll expect you to pick them up on your way home from work Wednesday  
evening. Enjoy!

Thanks for your interest.

Bob

/=/=/=/=/=/=/=

On Sep 6, 2006, at 1:11 AM, David C. Harris wrote:

> Hello, Robert,
>
> If these cans are clean and empty enough to put in the back and  
> trunk of a small carpeted sedan, I can take all 6 on Wednesday  
> evening.  If they are dirty or full, I'd be concerned about my car  
> and we should talk about them.  I might be able to bring along  
> large bags or cloth covering.
>
> I work in RWC (where I recieve email all day) and could come back  
> by way of Paly along El Camino.  I live about 3 miles south of Paly  
> across from Barron Park.
>
>   - David Harris, south Palo Alto
>
> Robert Schwaar wrote:
>> I have several used metal cans for storing gasoline, diesel fuel,
>> fuel oil, solvent, paint thinner, etc. One is cylindrical, 5 gal.
>> One is rectangular, 2 gal, and four are rectangular, 1 gal. capacity.
>> Preference given to someone who will take all six.
>> Pick up near Paly HS.
>> Schwaar7