Subject: [extropy-chat] Mind mapping software

From: BillK <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 12:22:54 +0000

I thought this free software opportunity might be of interest to some here.

ConceptDraw MINDMAP 4 is a mind-mapping and team brainstorming tool
with extended drawing capabilities.

Use it to efficiently organize your ideas and tasks with the help of
Mind Mapping technique. ConceptDraw MINDMAP 4 supports extra file
formats, multi-page documents. It offers a rich collection of
pre-drawn shapes. ConceptDraw MINDMAP 4 has extended capabilities for
creating web sites and PowerPoint presentations.

This software is temporarily available for free.
***** But you must download and install it within the next 19 hours. ******

Restrictions for the free edition.
1. No free technical support
2. No free upgrades to future versions
3. Strictly non-commercial usage

Normal price 119 USD.

<http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/conceptdraw-mindmap-personal/>

BillK
_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/extropy-chat

---

From: Sondre Bjellås <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:49:03 +0100

Thanks for the heads up! I have previously used MindJet's MindManager a lot, but this seems to have very similar functionality. It does have some issues with Windows Vista, but it works fine after you manually change the settings a few times and restarts the application.

I forwarded the word to my fellow Microsoft Regional Directors (some of the most brilliant minds in my industry (it/software)) and I'm sure they'll enjoy it as much as me.

Thanks again,
Sondre

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of BillK
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 1:23 PM
To: Extropy Chat
Subject: [extropy-chat] Mind mapping software

Normal price 119 USD.

BillK

**********************************************************************
This e-mail has been scanned for viruses and found clean.
**********************************************************************

---

From: Natasha Vita-More <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 08:26:26 -0600

>creating web sites and PowerPoint presentations.

I just purchased Ovation for PowerPoint.  It's not great.  I look forward 
to trying Mindmap4 out.

Natasha

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha <http://www.natasha.cc/>Vita-More
PhD Candidate, <http://www.planetary-collegium.net/about/>Planetary Collegium
Proactionary Principle Core Group, <http://www.extropy.org/>Extropy 
<http://www.extropy.org/>Institute
Member, <http://www.profuturists.com/>Association of Professional Futurists
Founder, <http://www.transhumanist.biz/>Transhumanist Arts & Culture
Advisory Committee, <http://www.pietronigro.com/zgac/>Zero Gravity Arts 
Consortium

If you draw a circle in the sand and study only what's inside the circle, 
then that is a closed-system perspective. If you study what is inside the 
circle and everything outside the circle, then that is an open system 
perspective. - Buckminster Fuller