Subject: Taking over Hara Ra's account

From: Andrea van de Loo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 18:45:30 -0800

Dear Friends,

Hara Ra (originally Gregory Yob), who was apparently registered as 
[email-masked] with you,
has died, and I am the inheritor of all his posessions.  With a friend we 
ended his old email account are trying to establish a new DSL 
account.  Your CD has allowed us to reach the Internet and your Web site, 
using the new account [email-masked] .

We were stopped by the need for Hara Ra's password, since the "send me a 
temporary" would go
to the account which he had, but which no longer exists.

Can you send me a name and password for a new account?  Can you transfer 
anything relevant from the
old one to the new one?  Any advice?

Thank you for your help,

   Andrea van de Loo

====================================
    Truth ~ Transparency ~ Trust

         Andrea van de Loo
           (831)458-2925
====================================