Subject: [Fwd: info request] From Hungarian Skeptics

From: David Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 10:18:39 +0000

They want to use Amanda's drawing.  I believe we have the IP rights to 
that too.  And they seem to be a motivated translator!

Hope you're having a good weekend.  The DDC computer is starting to send 
to the Academic Librarians, while my home machine is still sending K12's.

   - David

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: info request
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:49:15 +0100
From: Hrasko Gabor <[email-masked]>
To: 'DDC Info' <[email-masked]>
CC: Varga Gabor - ViDe0 <[email-masked]>, "A. N. Csende" 
<[email-masked]>, Hrasko Gabor <[email-masked]>, Sipos Peter 
<[email-masked]>

Dear DDC Staff,

One of my colleagues will contact you soon to register our 2007 DD events -
the first one in Hungary. At the moment I have a special task as part of the
preparations. I found a nice logo on the Internet at several places
(attached) and I would like to know whether we could use it for our DD
events in Hungary? We would translate the text - as strictly as possible and
add our freshly registered event website address: http://www.darwinnap.hu -
under setup right now.

If the logo does not belong to you, but you know the author, please let me
know the accessibility so that I can contact him.

Sincerely,

Gabor Hrasko
Board Member
Hungarian Skeptic Society
mailto:[email-masked]
skype:ghrasko