Subject: [UUCPA announce] Caring Network Update

From: Sara Newcomb <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:53:39 -0800

KAREN SKOLD will be off Friday for her third trip to El Salvador with the
South Bay Sanctuary Covenant.  She asks for our good UU thoughts.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

JANET DAFOE, sister to BART, has been enjoying working with our church
school  youngsters teaching them about native  Americans.  She is concerned
about Bart who after his brain surgery awhile back, is having ongoing
seizures.  He is trying new medications.  She asks that UUCPA will continue
to be supportive to the family.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

JOHN INDERGAND was interviewed a few weeks ago by channel 11 when he was
enjoying THE RAGING GRANNIES.  He said his fame was short lived.  He
suggests we all speak up whenever we can.  We CAN make a difference.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

LAURA COLEMAN'S daughter LILA celebrated her seventh birthday in the
Fireside Room.  It was decorated to beat the band and all the guests enjoyed
themselves very much.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

MIKE MCLAUGHLIN has a friend with an incredible amount of physical problems
including open heart surgery and valve replacement.  Mike hoped for him a
cut back in his 14 to 18 hour work day, but it is not happening.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * *

BARBARA SCHONBORN and 60 other women will attend the annual PCD Women and
Religion conference soon.  They will be in Napa celebrating their the 30th
anniversary 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I, Sara Newcomb, am continuing my travels starting next Sunday.  I will be
gone 8 days, (2 Sundays) to Southern California to watch more tennis.
Contact Ila with any concerns during that time.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

SIG FIRESTONE'S memorial service will be held at the church on March 17 at 2
pm.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

DAN LION attended the early service with his son last Sunday.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Is anyone good at cutting tennis balls for the legs of a walker?  A friend
has the tennis balls, but needs help putting them on.  Reply to this e-mail.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

<[email-masked]>

<[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
UUCPA Announce mailing list
http://uucpa.org/mailman/listinfo/announce
To unsubscribe, use the link above or contact [email-masked]