Subject: Re: Change of plans

From: Ronnie Falcao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:39:40 -0700

Hi, Sweetie,

Yes, I figured you'd think to check messages when I didn't
appear.  Around 5 am, I was wishing I had mentioned this as
a wise move on your part, just in case!

So . . . there's a free concert in downtown Mountain View
this evening, 6:30-8:30:

Thursday, July 14
Joe Sharino

The Joe Sharino Band is always a hit! Their music is the best of Pop, Rock, Motown, Funk, Country, Disco, R&B, Jazz, Latin and Swing from six decades. Back by popular demand, don’t miss this show!

http://www.ci.mtnview.ca.us/citynews/summer_sounds_2005.htm

It's in the "Civic Center Plaza", but it should be quite
audible from the park right behind it.  The sound quality
might not be as good, but . . .

You know, honey, I'm sitting here thinking about being in
the park and realizing that I don't want to be with you in
a public place that attracts young families . . . I don't
want to run into any of my client families and reinforce
the idea of midwives as . . . you know . . . not nurses,
and . . . well, all those other words that go along with
slatternly and slovenly.

So . . . forget that idea.

But, yes, I would like to look into getting more of the
CD players.  Might I meet up with you at your house when
you're home from work and free in the evening, and we could
go to Fry's together?

Love,
Ronnie

At 09:57 AM 7/14/2005, you wrote:
>Well, I'mm glad I checked for messages this morning!  OK, I'll keep in touch as things develop today.  If you learn about some entertainments tonight, let me know.
>
>Do you want to look into getting more of the CD players?
>
>I'm glad your insurance work went well.
>
>Love you,
>
>  - David
>
>Ronnie Falcao wrote:
>>Hi, Sweetie,
>>Well . . . I don't know what to say other than that the
>>melatonin didn't work, and I was trying to get so much
>>done before going to bed at 2 am that I had lots of adrenaline
>>going, and I'm STILL awake at 8:30.
>>So . . . I'm not going to be able to drag myself out of bed
>>in time to go to Fry's with you, at least BEFORE work.
>>Maybe AFTER work . . . :-)  In fact, if you want to
>>practice spontaneity, I might even lobby for an evening
>>picnic.  Goodness knows, it's warm enough.  Maybe there's
>>a concert in the park in Palo Alto or Mountain View?
>>Interested?
>>Anyway, I apologize if this change of plans causes any
>>problems for you.  I'll hope that, if anything, it gets
>>you in to work at a pleasingly early hour.
>>Love,
>>Ronnie
>>P.S. The good news is that I did a TON of work on catching
>>up on insurance paperwork.  I can actually see the light at
>>the end of the tunnel, and it's just a few hours' worth of
>>work away.  This makes me VERY, VERY happy.