Subject: Re: Invesstement Committee meeting cancel

From: "George Martin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:18:52 -0700

Greetings all,
 I agree with Frank. The current investments seem safe, so there is no hurry to change.
  George 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 9:05 AM
  Subject: Invesstement Committee meeting cancel

  Hi All

  Given that the Board has not yet blessed us as an official committee, I 
  suggest we cancel ourd meeting scheduled for April 19 at 11:45. By the 
  next Board meeting, hopefully the Board will have decdied a process.

  Frank
  ________________________________________________________________________
  AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free 
  from AOL at AOL.com.

---

From: Carl Angotti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:34:06 -0700

Hi All,

I guess we won't be meeting next Thursday. Guess we will be on 
indefinite hold for now. I haven't even read the material in depth as 
yet. When is the next Board meeting?

Carl

At 03:44 PM 4/11/2007, you wrote:
>I agree with both for the reasons they state.  - David Harris
>
>George Martin wrote:
>>     Greetings all,
>>From: <mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]
>>To: <mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked] ; 
>><mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked] ; 
>><mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked] ; 
>><mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]
>>Cc: <mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]