Subject: Whitepaper: CALEA Compliance for Broadband Service Providers

From: "JupiterWeb Tech Alerts " <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 13:35:50 -0700 (PDT)

Featured IT Whitepapers and Resources:

** Whitepaper: CALEA Compliance for Broadband Service Providers
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,fvwi,5k5j,13yp,7dml

** Whitepaper: Top Five Instant Messaging Security Risks 
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,m824,ksvi,13yp,7dml

** eSecurity Webcast: Staying on Top of IT Threats
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,80no,8rqv,13yp,7dml

** Technical Whitepaper: Real-World Results of SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,65jy,gymw,13yp,7dml

** eBook: Storage Basics--A Guide to the World of Enterprise Storage Technology
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,j1ae,6x8a,13yp,7dml

** Whitepaper: Improve ROI with Good Mobile Messaging 
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,d8wg,9ki7,13yp,7dml

** Whitepaper: ITSM (IT Service Management) Overview
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,g86a,a4of,13yp,7dml

** Webcast: Save, Simplify and Scale with Storage Virtualization
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,kdy1,jfkx,13yp,7dml

** Whitepaper: 5 Steps to Bulletproof Exchange Server Infrastructure 
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,7d11,dgnc,13yp,7dml

__________________________________________________________________

Whitepaper: CALEA Compliance for Broadband Service Providers
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,fvwi,5k5j,13yp,7dml

The FCC has set a firm deadline of May 14, 2007 for all Internet access service providers
and VoIP Interconnect service providers (collectively referred to as Broadband Service
Providers, BSPs) to achieve compliance to the CALEA (Communications Assistance for Law
Enforcement Act) regulations. In this paper we examine the cost benefits of the possible
implementation models and detail how you can achieve CALEA compliance within the deadline
and your cost targets.
__________________________________________________________________

Whitepaper: Top Five Instant Messaging Security Risks 
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,m824,ksvi,13yp,7dml

Though widely adopted, IM is generally unprotected and unmonitored in consumer and
enterprise environments, leaving it vulnerable to attacks and exploits. These attacks
have grown exponentially over the past three years, increasing the need for real-time
threat response for IM and peer-to-peer (P2P) applications. Learn what your organization
can do to securely manage and protect IM within the enterprise.
__________________________________________________________________

eSecurity Webcast: Staying on Top of IT Threats
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,80no,8rqv,13yp,7dml

May 3, 2007 (2 p.m. EDT, 11 a.m. PDT) 
Data breaches are no longer just about lone wolves seeking bragging rights. Organized
groups of criminals are now behind everything from traditional phishing scams and hacker
attacks to DDoS extortion and website hijacking - any of which can land your organization
in the morning news. In this webcast, you'll learn which breeds of attacks pose the
greatest risks today, how you can expose your IT vulnerabilities before attackers do, and
what strategies you can use to streamline remediation efforts. Whether you're responsible
for securing credit card information, customer account numbers, or other identity data,
you'll gain essential tips for improving your vulnerability management program and
preventing high-profile data breaches. Register now to attend this webcast!
__________________________________________________________________
 
Technical Whitepaper: Real-World Results of SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,65jy,gymw,13yp,7dml

What if you had a dedicated lane in your computer, similar to the car pool lane on the
highway? A lane that could guarantee your high-priority processes could run without being
interrupted. That's what you get with SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time. Its broad
functionality provides highly deterministic performance for chosen applications, and CPU
shielding provides a dedicated processor core to guarantee deterministic low-latency
performance regardless of system load or traffic.
__________________________________________________________________

eBook: Storage Basics--A Guide to the World of Enterprise Storage Technology
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,j1ae,6x8a,13yp,7dml

According to our editors at Enterprise Storage Forum, storage is a growing field within
IT, which means an increasing number of IT professionals are being required to add
storage to their list of responsibilities. In addition to new technologies, it's
important to learn about the increasing number of regulations that govern how data must
be stored and secured.
__________________________________________________________________

Whitepaper: Improve ROI with Good Mobile Messaging 
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,d8wg,9ki7,13yp,7dml

With an increasing number of wireless systems available in the marketplace, CIOs, IT
managers and many mobile professionals are seeking an extensible system that combines
extreme reliability and state-of-the-art security with low-cost deployment and support.
>From software design to network infrastructure, the Good System is designed to meet the
high expectations of the IT manager for a reliable, secure and flexible system. Learn
more.
__________________________________________________________________

Whitepaper: ITSM (IT Service Management) Overview
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,g86a,a4of,13yp,7dml

This high-level whitepaper provides an overview of the benefits of ITSM, the HP ITSM
Reference Model, IT transformation and ITSM solution components. Read this paper to learn
more.
__________________________________________________________________

Webcast: Save, Simplify and Scale with Storage Virtualization
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,kdy1,jfkx,13yp,7dml

May 23, 2007 (2 p.m. EDT, 11 a.m. PDT)
The growth of mission-critical applications and business data combined with ever-mounting
compliance regulations is requiring small and mid-sized business (SMBs) to add more
storage capacity and better utilize their server infrastructure. Attend this upcoming
Jupitermedia Webcast to learn how to save money, simplify administration and increase
uptime. 
__________________________________________________________________

Whitepaper: 5 Steps to Bulletproof Exchange Server Infrastructure 
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,7d11,dgnc,13yp,7dml

Microsoft Exchange Server has evolved into a critical application for many companies.
Legacy storage infrastructures based on traditional direct-attached storage (DAS) are
insufficient for meeting service level requirements associated with data availability,
recoverability, manageability, and scalability. Learn how leveraging an iSCSI-based
storage network, Snapshot technology-based recovery mechanisms, and storage
virtualization technologies provides an appropriate infrastructure for meeting the
increasingly demanding requirements of Exchange at a cost structure appropriate for
Microsoft Windows environments. 
__________________________________________________________________

internet.com, EarthWeb, and DevX are divisions of JupiterWeb
JupiterWeb is a Jupitermedia Corporation property
23 Old Kings Highway South 
Darien, CT 06820

You are receiving this email because you have registered for a tutorial, download,
whitepaper, webcast, or have elected to receive information or offers from Jupiterweb. If
you wish to be removed from future JupiterWeb Tech Alert mailings, please go to: 
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,35jp,1,i85w,37im,13yp,7dml