Subject: Re: [Exi-bay-announce] Oct 30 - Richard Dawkins In conversation with Roy Eisenhardt

From: "David C. Harris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 21:24:24 -0700

Award winning Applewood Pizza is just across the street from Keplers.
Whether we could get a table right after Dawkins' talk is a question.  I 
have a question to their Webmaster about their hours.

Is Su Hong (where the Dead Heads used to gather) still a couple blocks 
away, and open after Dawkins talk?

   - David Harris, Palo Alto

Fred C. Moulton wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 09:25 -0700, Jones, Spike wrote:
>>   It would be cool to
>> hit Keplers together and talk books on the 29th either in addition to or
>> instead of the dinner.
>>
> 
> If there is group meeting on Oct 29 at Kepler's to hear Dawkins and then
> go to dinner then I suggest dinner be at some place relatively close to
> Kepler's.  Other wise it will be a timing and logistical problem instead
> of a relaxed and convivial evening.
> 
> Fred
> 

_______________________________________________
exi-bay-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/exi-bay-announce