Subject: EarthLink Invoice #0270269834, Please Read

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 18:25:02 -0400 (EDT)

Remit To:                                       Account Number:    2785911
                                                                   Page: 1
   Earthlink, Inc.                              Invoice Number:  270269834
   P.O. Box 6452                                  Billing Date:   05/20/06
   Carol Stream, IL 60197-6452                        Due Date:   06/09/06
                                              Previous Balance:      40.80  
                                                   Balance Due:       0.00  
   Bill To:                                        New Charges:       0.00  
   David Harris
   Medintrans
   455 Margarita Avenue
   Palo Alto, CA 94306-2827
   
________________________________________________________________________________
Date     Description                          Qty     Price         Amount
________________________________________________________________________________

         Previous Balance                                            40.80  

05/07/06 Charge to MC                                               -40.80CR
                                                               -------------
         Adjusted Beginning Balance                                    .00  

dharris234 (David Harris)

                                                                       .00  
05/20/06 Activation Fee                     1.00       39.95         39.95  
05/20/06 Activation Fee                     1.00       39.95CR      -39.95CR

         New Charges:                                                 0.00  
                                                                    ________
         BALANCE DUE:                                                 0.00  
                                                                    ________
                                                                    ________

Recent payment not reflected? We may have sent this invoice before receiving
it.

**********
NEED HELP?
**********
For your protection, please do not email payment information or inquiries
about your invoice.

Find answers to common billing questions at:
http://www.earthlink.net/support/invoicefaq

To update your credit card or contact information, make a one-time payment,
view up-to-date balance, and more, visit:
https://myaccount.earthlink.net

To contact us, please visit:
http://www.earthlink.net/go/contact


You have 30 days from the invoice date to dispute a charge.

Refer a friend and receive a free month of service (up to $100). To learn more
go to:
http://www.earthlink.net/referrals

*This is a tax or similar governmental fee or other charge that we are
required to pass through to our subscribers.

**This is a surcharge intended to recover costs we or our vendors incur in
compliance with regulatory obligations. This surcharge is not a tax or charge
imposed by a government entity.