Subject: RE: [LosAltosFreecycle] Offered: Belkin Uninterruptible Power Supply

From: "Renee van Dieen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 09:18:27 -0700

Hi,

I still have it and 7:30 tonight is fine. I will leave it out on my front
steps. I am at 668 Arboleda Dr. Los Altos, 94024.

Thanks,
Renee

-----Original Message-----
From: David C. Harris [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 11:44 AM
To: rvdieen
Subject: Re: [LosAltosFreecycle] Offered: Belkin Uninterruptible Power
Supply

Hello!  If I'm not too late, I'd like to get the Belkin UPS.  I know where
to get batteries, and I need a new UPS with higher capacity, so it'd be
useful.

I could pick it up Friday evening roughly 7:30, or if you respond
immediately to this email, I could get it Thursday night around 10:15 after
a meeting.

  - David Harris, south Palo Alto near El Camino

rvdieen wrote: 

I have a Belkin model F6C625-SER UPS. It is about 7 years old, and 
needs a new battery, but it does have it's power cord.

I am near Cuesta and Springer in Los Altos. If you are interested, 
please let me know when you can pick it up.

http://www.epinions <http://www.epinions.com/Cables-All-> .com/Cables-All-
Belkin_F6C625_SER_REGULATOR_PRO_GOLD_SERIAL_UPS_625VA_W_AVR_DATA_REC/dis
play_~full_specs

__._,_.___ 

-- 
 David Harris, Palo Alto, California.
               GPS location: 37.41988, -122.13388 (1984 WGS system).
 Active account: [email-masked]