Subject: This Sunday's Humanist Forum: Colloquy on Generosity

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:18:04 -0500

This Sunday's Humanist Community Forum (at 11am at Mitchell Park 
Community Center) is described below. The Mitchell Park Community is 
located at 3800 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, Just north of Charleston 
Road.

Feb 25: Colloquy on Generosity
Join Humanist Community member Ben Wade in the format of the colloquy 
to consider generosity. Let us ponder the meaning of generosity 
together and the implications of that thinking for our own lives. Do 
you consider yourself to be a generous person? How do you express 
generosity in your life and what are the feelings that accompany your 
acts of generosity? Come and explore this often neglected, but 
important human trait in the safety and intimacy of the Humanist 
Community colloquy circle.                  

If you don't want to receive a Forum Topic Announcement every week, 
just email me, [email-masked], and put "Remove Me from Sunday Forum 
Announcement" in the topic line.
________________________________________________________________________
Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of free safety and 
security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from 
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.