Subject: [UUCPA announce] This Monday 3/19: Toxic Materials in Silicon Valley

From: Darcey Laine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 21:41:28 -0700

Dear Friends,
Do you ever wonder what we are doing here in Silicon Valley to hurt and 
to heal our earth?  Please join us Monday night to hear
Sheila Davis, the Executive Director of the Silicon Valley Toxics 
Coalition, will speak to us about the history of toxics in Silicon 
Valley, legislative issues, and ways that we can get involved on issues 
relating to toxics in our community.  Let’s have a great turn out to 
show her UUCPA cares and to learn together about this important local 
issue that effects us all.
Sincerely,
Darcey

Toxic Materials in Silicon Valley
Monday, Mar. 19, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m., Main Hall
Sponsored by Green Sanctuary Committee and Adult Religious Education 
Committee.
Please pre-register with the church office (650-494-0541 or 
[email-masked]). 
****************************************************************
Rev. Darcey Laine, Minister of Religious Education
Unitarian Universalist Church of Palo Alto
www.uucpa.org
office (650)494-0541 x28  -- home (408)260-8525
--
Office Hours:
Monday through Thursday 11-4:00
I try to respond to e-mail within 24 hours during those times.
At other times, please call my home phone and
      leave a message for a more immediate response.
****************************************************************
_______________________________________________
UUCPA Announce mailing list
http://uucpa.org/mailman/listinfo/announce
To unsubscribe, use the link above or contact [email-masked]