Subject: [AthofSV] Crazy Mindsets and Some Are Printed in Books

From: Ingrid Tarien <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:12:39 -0800

I received this from [email-masked]. Did anyone else on the list get 
this (I'm wondering where he got my address)?

Unbelievable really...

==============================================
THE DARK SPELL OF DARWINISM
How Darwinists Twist the Truth to Turn People Away from God

Harun Yahya

Imagine yourself meeting a person who insists that white is just a 
lighter shade of black, for example, or claims that the clouds in the 
sky are simply huge bunches of cotton. He believes things that no 
reasonable person with normal awareness and judgment could believe. He 
claims it is raining even though the sun is shining; and if you take 
him outside and show him the evident sunlight, still he persists in his 
claim that rain is falling and he even declares that he's getting wet! 
You would probably say that he seems to be under a spell.

This book's title, The Dark Spell of Darwinism, comes from this very 
analogy. The goal of Darwinism is to get people to reject the obvious 
fact of Creation, which is clearly evident and assured, and to believe 
in the myth embodied in the theory of evolution. Darwinism, and the 
theory of evolution, are incredible and illogical beliefs. But over the 
past 150 years, countless individuals have adopted these ideas 
passionately, and nothing can convince them to give them up. All the 
scientific evidence and plain facts in the world haven't been able to 
free them from this spell's influence. Rather than indicating any lack 
of conceptual ability, their attachment to Darwinism shows that they 
are under some kind of spell.

In this book, Harun Yahya aims to rescue people from Darwinism's 
influence by revealing the exact ways in which it effects its 
persuasions and by uncovering the efforts that Darwinists make to 
prevent this illusion from losing its power.

Profile on Harun Yahya
A leading Muslim intellectual from Turkey, Harun Yahya is the author of 
many books concerning the world of Islam such as the relationship of 
science and Islam, interfaith dialogue, and the importance of unity 
among believers of all faiths. Harun Yahya enjoys a wide readership 
from all nations, languages and religions, and many of his books have 
been translated into more than 40 languages. His works have also been 
received with interest by Western scientific circles, and some of his 
scientific texts have been reviewed in various scientific and popular 
journals as the most important expositions of Islamic creationism. 
These journals include The New Scientist, Science, NCSE (National 
Center for Science Education) Reports, National Geographic, The 
Washington Times, Die Zeit, Bangkok Post...
==============================================

Ingrid