Subject: EarthLink members -- Save over $190 when you add Satellite TV!

From: EarthLink Special Offers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:29:13 -0500 (EST)

GET 3 FREE MONTHS OF HBO AND CINEMAX
Have Your People
Call Our People.
***************************************************************
Add DIRECTV service to your Internet service -- it's everything
you need to keep up with the hottest shows on TV!
***************************************************************
- NO EQUIPMENT TO BUY
- NO START-UP COSTS
- FREE STANDARD INSTALLATION OF 4-ROOM SYSYTEM
- FREE DVR OR HD RECEIVER UPGRADE
After $100 mail-in rebate. Programming, DVR and HD Access fee
commitments required. Offers end 5/1/07 and are subject to
credit approval. New customers only (Lease required.)
Lease fee $4.99/mo. for 2nd and each additional receiver.

***************************************************************
THE PLUS PACKAGE
$49.99/mo.
for 12 months -- Save over $190!
Price reflected includes a $10 bill credit per month for 12
consecutive months after mail-in redemption.*
- Over 185 Channels, including locals**
- DIRECTV DVR SERVICE INCLUDED!
- 3 FREE MONTHS HBO and Cinemax ($72 value)
- Plus get an additional $5/month bill credit when bundled
  with EarthLink service. (Bill credit will appear on DIRECTV
  invoice.)

***************************************************************
THE PLUS HD PACKAGE
$59.99/mo.
for 12 months -- Save over $250!
Price reflected includes a $10 bill credit per month for 12
consecutive months after mail-in redemption.*
If you have an HD TV, you need this package!
- Over 195 channels including locals**
- DIRECTV DVR SERVICE INCLUDED!
- All the best HD channels
- 3 FREE MONTHS HBO and Cinemax ($72 value)
- 12 FREE HD Pay Per View movies
- Plus get an additional $5/month bill credit when bundled with
  EarthLink service. (Bill credit will appear on DIRECTV
  invoice.)

***************************************************************
Welcome to  the "A-list" -- call us today to
Add America's #1 Satellite Television Service and SAVE!
Call 1.877.801.2326

LEARN MORE:
http://www.earthlink.net/offers/directv/

EarthLink. We revolve around you.

***************************************************************
You will be billed for EarthLink Internet access and satellite
TV services separately. $5 monthly bill credit is not valid
during EarthLink Internet access promotional period. Ongoing $5
bill credit, only applies as long as both accounts are kept
active and are in good standing. When ordering bundled services,
canceling one service may cause the monthly price of the
remaining service to change. This offer is available to new
satellite TV customers only. Certain Internet access services
and satellite TV services available in select areas only.

Offers are only available in the continental United States for
new, first-time satellite TV subscribers. Pricing and packages
may vary by geographic location and satellite TV service
provider. All prices, packages and programming subject to change
without notice. Local and state sales taxes may apply. Customer
must maintain qualifying satellite TV service and EarthLink
services to receive discount. Other restrictions and fees may
apply. Copyright 2007 EarthLink, Inc. All rights reserved.

* Eligibility based on service address. BILL CREDIT/PROGRAMMING
OFFER: Featured package names and pricing are as follows: PLUS
HD $69.99/mo. Upon DIRECTV System activation, customer must
complete and sign redemption from (included in customer's first
DIRECTV bill, a separate mailing or, in the state of New York,
from retailer) and comply with the terms of the form. Form must
be postmarked on or before 7/1/07. Account must be in "good
standing", as determined by DIRECTV in its sole discretion, to
remain eligible. DIRECTV not responsible for late, lost,
illegible, mutilated, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due
mail. Limit one bill credit offer per account. IF, AFTER 12
CONSECUTIVE MONTHS (3 MONTHS FOR HBO/CINEMAX OFFER), CUSTOMER
DOES NOT CONTACT DIRECTV TO CHANGE SERVICE, THEN ALL SERVICES TO
WHICH CUSTOMER IS SUBSCRIBING WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE ON THE
13TH (4TH MONTH FOR HBO/CINEMAX) AT THE THEN-PREVAILING RATES,
INCLUDING THE $4.99/MO. LEASE FEE FOR THE 2ND AND EACH
ADDITIONAL RECEIVER. In certain markets, programming/pricing may
vary. Package pricing atdirectv.com/packages. DIRECTV System has
feature that restricts access to channels. PAY PER VIEW: Upon
activation, customer will be mailed 12 PPV coupons, one of which
can be used each month for a $4.99 bill credit. Additional
restrictions apply. See terms printed on the coupon.
INSTALLATION: Custom installation extra. SYSTEM LEASE: Purchase
of 12 consecutive months (24 months for advanced receivers) of
any DIRECTV base programming ($29.99/mo. or above) or qualifying
international services bundle required. DVR service commitment
($5.99/mo.) required for DVR and HD DVR lease; HD Access fee
($9.99/mo.) required for HD and HDDVR lease. FAILURE TO
ACTIVATE ALL DIRECTV SYSTEM EQUIPMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE
EQUIPMENT LEASE ADDENDUM MAY RESULT IN A CHARGE OF $150 PER
RECEIVER NOT ACTIVATED. IF YOU FAIL TO MAINTAIN YOUR PROGRAMMING
COMMITMENT, DIRECTV MAY CHARGE A PRORATED FEE OF UP TO $300.
RECEIVERS ARE AT ALL TIMES PROPERTY OF DIRECTV AND MUST BE
RETURNED UPON CANCELLATION OF SERVICE OR ADDITIONAL FEES MAY
APPLY. VISIT directv.com OR CALL 1-800-DIRECTV FOR DETAILS.
Programming, pricing, terms and conditions subject to change
at any time. Pricing residential. Taxes not included. Receipt of
DIRECTV programming subject to DIRECTV Customer Agreement; copy
provided at directv.com/legal and in first bill. HBO, Cinemax
and Entourage are service marks of Home Box Office, Inc.
Copyright 2006 DIRECTV Inc. DIRECTV and the Cyclone Design logo
are registered trademarks of DIRECTV, Inc. All other trademarks
and service marks are the property of their respective owners.

***************************************************************
This is a promotional message from EarthLink to help enhance
your EarthLink experience. EarthLink periodically sends such
messages to let you know about new services, features, or special
offers from EarthLink or our partners.

If you do not want to continue receiving messages like this
from EarthLink, please visit
https://myaccount.earthlink.net/cam/contactinfo.jsp

You'll need your EarthLink email address and password to log
in, after which you'll be able to manage how EarthLink contacts
you.

To change your billing information, email address, or password,
please visit
http://myaccount.earthlink.net

Cable customers: Please contact your cable company regarding
your cable Internet service bill or modem connections. Contact
EarthLink regarding your email, TotalAccess software, or added
services such as home networking or dial-up usage.

For technical support, including help with your connection or
email, visit
http://support.earthlink.net

To send us an email, visit
http://support.earthlink.net/email

To trade real-time messages with a Live Chat representative
online, visit
http://support.earthlink.net/chat

See the complete EarthLink Privacy Policy at
http://www.earthlink.net/about/policies/privacy.html

EarthLink is located at:
1375 Peachtree St., Level A, Atlanta, GA 30309
***************************************************************