Subject: redwoodcityfreecycle RE: Received: Leg Wedge (Foam)

From: "susanaproctor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:21:40 -0800

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/kgOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email-masked] 
    mailto:[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/