Subject: RE: That hair spray and the bus' breastplate

From: "Eric Harris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:47:26 -0700

Hey sleepy one..	
    I think I will forgo the 600 miles to pick up the breastplate but if
you could fax the breast part......
    We had a great trip back, went up 101 to the redwoods and over to
home, drove all night got in at sunrise,...forgot how much fun roadtrips
are!!  Any success on the "throw away without thinking too much"
project?
	On a somber note: Grandma Pete died  recently, Cathy's mom, at
98, in her sleep, with good health all the way to the end. Lord have
mercy. Would that we could all go out so peacefully. We will be burying
her ashes with her husband in Millville Calif, near Whitmore. 
	Hey, could you give me Ronnie's number? Just in case I need to
get in touch with you. Thanks. E 

-----Original Message-----
From: David C. Harris [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 2:42 AM
To: Eric Harris
Subject: That hair spray and the bus' breastplate

Hi bro!

I gradually remembered about that hair spray.  It was from a really long
time back when I got it to spray on ink jet pictures to keep the ink
from running when wet.  Nowadays the Epson printers have permanent ink
that would be a lot more convenient.

And do you want the VW bus' breastplate thing?

I trust you got back just fine, since I heard from Court a week ago.

Your sleepy brother,

   - David