Subject: {Rationally Speaking} Rationally Speaking, update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:12:25 -0000

Hello All,

just a quick summary of recent activity related to the Rationally
Speaking web sites, for your pleasure and enjoyment.

My most recent column for Skeptical Inquirer is on the question of
micro- vs. macro-evolution as it relates to the creationist debate,
and you can find it here:

http://life.bio.sunysb.edu/~massimo/rationallyspeaking/Essays.html

My most recent lecture is about Dawkins' "God Delusion" book, with a
discussion of where I agree and disagree with Dawkins' take:
http://life.bio.sunysb.edu/~massimo/rationallyspeaking/Lectures.html

As fas as the blog is concerned, recent entries that might stimulate
discussion include:

* On Eastern-style "enlightenment" and its difference with the Western
variety
http://rationallyspeaking.blogspot.com/2007/03/enlightenment-is-easy-or-is-it.html

* The rea problem with racial profiling
http://rationallyspeaking.blogspot.com/2007/03/whats-matter-with-racial-profiling.html

* How to do away with religion, really
http://rationallyspeaking.blogspot.com/2007/02/how-to-do-away-with-religion-really.html

* On psychological biases and why Republicans have an easier time
winning elections
http://rationallyspeaking.blogspot.com/2007/01/psychology-of-bias-why-republicans-win.html

Rationally Yours,
Massimo

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rationally Speaking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email-masked]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email-masked]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rationallyspeaking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---