Subject: Your Amazon.com order has shipped (#103-8451328-3148610)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 03:11:28 GMT

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items today, and that this completes your order.  

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com, and we hope to see you again soon.

You can track the status of this order, and all your orders, online by
visiting Your Account at http://www.amazon.com/your-account/
 
There you can:
        * Track order and shipment status 
        * Review estimated delivery dates 
        * Cancel unshipped items 
        * Return items 
        * And do much more 

The following items were included in this shipment:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty      Item                           Price  Shipped  Subtotal
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1        The Logic of Scientific Discov $13.27  1       $13.27

1        Conjectures and Refutations: T $12.89  1       $12.89

---------------------------------------------------------------------
               Item Subtotal:  $26.16
         Shipping & Handling:  $4.98 
 
        Super Saver Discount: -$4.98 
 
                       Total:  $26.16

                Paid by Mastercard:  $26.16 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This shipment was sent to:

	David Harris
	455 Margarita Ave
	Palo Alto CA 94306-2827

via USPS (5-9 business days).

For your reference, the number you can use to track your package is
9102049390094182124585.  You can refer to our Web site's Help page or:
		
http://www.amazon.com/wheres-my-stuff
		
to retrieve current tracking information.  Please note that tracking
information may not be available immediately.
	
If you've explored the links on the Your Account page but still need 
to get in touch with us about your order, you can find an e-mail form 
in our Help department at http://www.amazon.com/help/
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be aware that items in this order may be subject to California's
Electronic Waste Recycling Act. If any items in this order are subject
to that Act, the seller of that item has elected to pay any fees due
on your behalf.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address
that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Thank you for shopping with us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
http://www.amazon.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------------