Subject: Thank you for sending a message of solidarity

From: "Anthony D. Romero ACLU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 19:35:36 -0500

Dear David,

Thank you for showing your support to the brave parents and teachers
in Dover, Pennsylvania. Your positive message makes a world of
difference to these courageous men and women as they take a stand not
only for their children's education to be free of religious zealotry
but for our religious liberty.

Please ask your family and friends to send a message of support to
the parents and teachers in Dover who are putting themselves on the
line to protect our religious freedom:
http://action.aclu.org/site/Ecard?ecard_id=2041

The ACLU's success in advancing our rights and liberties over these
85 years would not have been possible without the courage of our
clients and the support of our members like you.

Sincerely,

Anthony D. Romero
Executive Director
American Civil Liberties Union
http://www.aclu.org/