Subject: THE DODO GAZETTE for April, 2007

From: Flock of Dodos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:47:29 -0700

If you cannot see the image below, please go to the following link:
http://flockofdodos.zawaye.com

Given that they have 5 million subscribers, if you don’t have  
Showtime on your tv, probably one of your neighbors does. So put  
Flock of Dodos on your schedule, please help announce it in any blogs  
or websites you know of, and have fun watching it on:

-May 1	, Bruce Museum, Greenwich, CT
www.brucemuseum.org

-May 3, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN
www.performingarts.nd.edu

-May 6	, Wichita State, Wichita, KS
www.wichita.edu		
Randy Olson traveled to Copenhagen in mid-March to screen Flock of  
Dodos at the Natfilm national film festival of Denmark. Everyone was  
very friendly to him except the spokesman for intelligent design who  
debated him after the film and called him a liar and fraud (ho hum).

While there, he appeared on the news show, “Deadline,” wearing his  
favorite t-shirt from his screening last summer in Midland, Texas at  
the Unitarian Church. You can check out the interview in English  
(with Danish subtitles) at the DR2 website, www.dr.dk/DR2/

We are hard at work on several extras for the home DVD version of  
Flock of Dodos. These will include clips from the Howard Hughes  
Medical Institute series, three 5 minute videos of material we left  
out of the film (and why), and the 3 minute short film of the comic  
debate, “Shared Visions.”	
The Australians staged a slightly delayed Darwin Day screening of  
Flock of Dodos with a panel discussion in early March at the  
Australian Museum in Sydney which was drew an audience of over 200.	

If you are unable to view this page click here