Subject: Re: [Fwd: Order 44A452AF-42369A40-265-501B4 Shipped]

From: Ronnie Falcao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:55:38 -0800

Hi, David,

I still haven't heard from my clients, and they didn't answer
the phone.  Either they're sleeping from having been up all
night with a labor that's slowed down or stopped, or . . .
and this isn't outside the realm of possibility with this
client . . . she felt the first few contractions and changed
her mind about an epidural.  In any case, I have NOT heard
anything more from them, which is weird.  I did call their
4 local hospitals, and they're not there, so maybe they're
just sleeping at home.

Anyway, I'm feeling under the weather, and I need to be
extra careful about sleep tonight, so I'm not going to be
available to get together this evening.  I've got clients
scheduled Sat. evening until 9 pm, so that's not an option,
but I've got nothing scheduled Sunday, but clients on Monday
at 11 am.  So . . . let's see what's going on with this baby,
and then I'll know better when I'm available.

I hope you're having a productive day.

Hugs,
Ronnie

At 10:32 AM 3/25/2005, you wrote:
>Hi love,
>
>I'll await your message, and as usual can entertain myself easily if you need to go catch this baby.
>
>Now off to get some propane and do a day's work.
>
> - David