Subject: [UUCPA announce] Brian's Set Back and List

From: "Nancy Westerfield" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:50:17 -0700

Well, second-week folks, we need you after all, if you're still available.
I'm aware we'll run into GA, so that may rule out the Morgensterns.

Things are crazy here.  Brian's back got better for a week and then
re-herniated to be even worse than before.  He has been in the hospital
since yesterday for pain management and to be catheterized, and he's
scheduled for a redo of the surgery this afternoon.  Kaiser doesn't have a
hotspot, so I'm mostly out of email contact.  I just came home to shower and
get my meds.

I'll let you know when we know more.  If he doesn't have any further
complications, he could be home tomorrow.  If he does, it's anyone's guess.

Marnie

Please select an OPEN date if you are available to bring meals to the
Singers.  I am extending this to end of the month just to be prepared.
Let's all hope for a quick and uneventful recovery for Brian this time!

Thanks,

Nancy

Thursday June 14th      Barbara Schonborn

Saturday June 16th       OPEN

Monday June 18th        Millers

Wednesday June 20th   Owicki's

Friday June 22nd           OPEN

Sunday June 24th          OPEN

Tuesday June 26th         OPEN

Thursday June 28th        OPEN

Saturday June 30th        OPEN

The Singer's address is 1201 Sycamore Terrace #49, Sunnyvale.  Here it is on
a map: http://maps.google.com/maps?tab=wl

Please no chocolate.

_______________________________________________
UUCPA Announce mailing list
http://uucpa.org/mailman/listinfo/announce
To unsubscribe, use the link above or contact [email-masked]