Subject: UMB Scout Worldwide Fund Event

From: "Sevey, Sean" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:30:06 -0700

David,
Here are the details of the event we spoke of. Please register as soon
as possible if you are interested.
 
Date:               Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Time:              6:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Location:              The Westin Santa Clara

                       5101 Great America Parkway

                       Santa Clara, CA  95054

                               (408) 986-0700

Event Content and Format:

The content for this event is presentation by UMB Scout Funds on
international investing.  The event will consist of a thirty minute
presentation by James L. Moffett, Lead Portfolio Manager, UMB Scout
Worldwide Fund followed by a reception.

Speaker:

James L. Moffett, CFA

Chairman of Scout Investment Advisors, Inc.

Chief Equity Strategist, UMB Bank, n.a.

Lead Portfolio Manager, UMB Scout Worldwide Fund

Mr. Moffett has more than 30 years of experience in investment
management, which includes positions as head of a trust department,
personal trust portfolio manager, employee benefit portfolio manager,
research analyst and investment officer. He earned a bachelor's degree
from Harvard University and a master's degree in business administration
from Stanford University. Mr. Moffett is the lead manager for the UMB
Scout Worldwide Fund and the UMB Scout Stock Fund.

We look forward to hosting you at this event. 

Sincerely,

Sean M Sevey

Financial Consultant

Charles Schwab & Co., Inc./Charles Schwab Bank, N.A..*
301 S. San Antonio Rd
Los Altos, Ca 94022
(650) 917-5669 office
Fax (650) 917-5698 
Sean. [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  
Warning: All e.mail sent to or from this address will be received or
otherwise recorded by the Charles Schwab corporate e.mail system and is
subject to archival, monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to,
someone other than the recipient.
*Separate but affiliated companies
"WARNING:  All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by
the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival
and review by someone other than the recipient."
Warning: All e-mail sent to or from the Charles Schwab corporate email
system is subject to archiving, monitoring and/or review by Schwab
personnel.