Subject: redwoodcityfreecycle Wanted: Charcoal Smoker

From: "zertuchev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 05:20:19 -0000

We're loking for a charcoal smoker if anyone has one available they 
don't want.
Thank you

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Check out the new improvements in Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/kgOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email-masked] 
    mailto:[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/