Subject: RE: Job Offer For Right Atheist Editor

From: "H Persons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:52:55 -0700

Thanks for the letter, David.

I'm still looking for an empathetic, organizational editor---something like
a Max Perkins type---to fill a role somewhere between development and copy
editing, someone who can take the stress away enabling me to more
efficiently finish this project.

Since I don't let any of the work leave the house until ready for
publication, the job would require flying to Phoenix at my expense, for at
least a week at a time, where I would provide accommodations in our guest
suite with private bath, all meals and $1000 a week. Hours negotiable /
flexible.

Since this novel is very political, can you give me your political
philosophy in a nutshell?

If you are still interested, please send your phone number and a good time
to reach you.

Regards,

Hutchinson Persons

-----Original Message-----
From: David C. Harris [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 4:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Job Offer For Right Atheist Editor

Hi!

Have you already found your editor?  If not, I'd like to submit some
highlights of my abilities that might be useful to you.

Just for starters: I work at DarwinDay.org, writing, editing,
programming, and corresponding with supporters.  Years ago I earned a
masters in Biomedical Communication from Stanford's Communication
department. Although my father was a Lutheran minister, I am basically
an atheist, somewhat active in the Humanist Community of the Silicon
Valley for over a decade.

If you'd like to learn more about me, reply to this email and we'll
explore the possibilities together.  I'm heading off for a few hours of
work at darwinday.org .

Sincerely,

   - David Harris

[email-masked] wrote:
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Subject:
> Job Offer For Right Atheist Editor
> From:
> "H Persons" <[email-masked]>
> Date:
> Sat, 11 Mar 2006 06:37:19 -0700
> To:
> <[email-masked]>
>
> To:
> <[email-masked]>
>
>
> Job Offer For Right Atheist Editor
>
> I'm looking to hire a free-lance atheist editor at $1000 per week, to
> organize my past and future work on my forthcoming novel to the point I
can
> finish the rough draft in the next 4-6 weeks. Please pass this on to
anyone
> you think might be qualified and available.
>
> Regards,
> H Persons
>