Subject: hc investment committee meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:04:44 EDT

Hi Carl:

If this time is inconvenient for you, please take the initiative in selecting 
a different time.   I'm   sure that we can find another time.    I am free:

Mar 26: all day

Mar 27 all day except 11 to 2PM

March 28, 29, 30 all day

Frank

**************************************
 AOL now offers free email to everyone. 
 Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:09:17 -0400

Frank,

Let's just have the 29th at 1 PM to be the meeting time. This is the best I
can do until just before the meeting. I have requested that my client block
meetings between 12:45 PM and 2:15 PM, and he likely can do that. This
should work unless there is an emergency.

Carl

Original Message:
-----------------
From:  [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:04:44 EDT
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: hc investment committee meeting

Hi Carl:

If this time is inconvenient for you, please take the initiative in
selecting 
a different time.   I'm   sure that we can find another time.    I am free:

Mar 26: all day

March 28, 29, 30 all day

Frank

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web LIVE – Free email based on Microsoft® Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE