Subject: August meeting of Bay Area Russell Set

From: Bob Riemenschneider <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:45:26 -0700

Fellow Russellians,

The Bay Area Russell Set (BARS) took a break for the month of July, but 
will resume meeting on the first Sunday of every month in August. Our 
August 7 meeting will be held at the University Cafe, 271 University 
Avenue, Palo Alto from 4 to 6 p.m. The meeting will feature a 
discussion of the 2005 Annual Meeting of the Bertrand Russell Society. 
Bob Riemenschneider and Peter Stone will talk about their experiences 
at the meeting and answer any questions about the Society.

In addition, Peter Stone will be delivering a public lecture on Russell 
that very morning to the Humanist Communitys Sunday Forum. The lecture 
will be held on Sunday, August 7, at 11 a.m. The location will be the 
Community Center at Mitchell Park, on Middlefield between Meadow and 
Charleston, Palo Alto. The topic of the lecture will be "Bertrand 
Russell--Skeptic." For more information on the Humanist Community, call 
650-328-6659, e-mail [email-masked], or visit 
http://humanists.org.

So why not spend a day in Palo Alto with Bertrand Russell? We hope to 
see you at one or both events on August 7. And as always, you can reach 
us at 650-725-2916 or [email-masked].

  For the BARS,

  Rachel Murray
  Bob Riemenschneider
  Peter Stone