Subject: NEW: Assess your PC's grade with EarthLink's FREE PC Security Check

From: EarthLink Special Offers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 21:09:53 -0400 (EDT)

Does your PC make the grade?
Find out at the EarthLink Security Center

Our Free PC Security Check quickly analyzes your computer and
gives you a security "grade," along with detailed
recommendations. Act now -- because you can't afford to fail!

------------------------------------------------------
Get a Free PC Security Check now:
http://check.earthlinksecurity.com/portal

(Compatible with Windows 2000, XP and Vista. Requires
Microsoft Explorer 6.0 or higher.)
------------------------------------------------------

You can also visit the EarthLink Security Center for
comprehensive, unbiased information about Internet threats
and solutions, including:

* Threat Meter
  A warning system displaying the current level of online
  threats
* Security 101
  A glossary of common Internet security terms
* Software and Reviews
  Recommended security products, including reviews and
  user feedback
* News and Blogs
  The latest information about security threats and fixes

Visit the EarthLink Security Center and get your Free
PC Security Check today!
http://www.earthlinksecurity.com

EarthLink. We revolve around you.

***************************************************************
EarthLink PC Security Check is compatible with Windows 2000,
XP and Vista. Requires Microsoft Explorer 6.0 or higher.

***************************************************************
This is a promotional message from EarthLink to help enhance
your EarthLink experience. EarthLink periodically sends such
messages to let you know about new services, features, or
special offers from EarthLink or our partners.

If you do not want to continue receiving messages like this
from EarthLink, please visit
https://myaccount.earthlink.net/cam/contactinfo.jsp

You'll need your EarthLink email address and password to log
in, after which you'll be able to manage how EarthLink contacts
you.

To change your billing information, email address, or password,
please visit
http://myaccount.earthlink.net

Cable customers: Please contact your cable company regarding
your cable Internet service bill or modem connections. Contact
EarthLink regarding your email, TotalAccess software, or added
services such as home networking or dial-up usage.

For technical support, including help with your connection or
email, visit
http://support.earthlink.net

To send us an email, visit
http://support.earthlink.net/email

To trade real-time messages with a Live Chat representative
online, visit
http://support.earthlink.net/chat

See the complete EarthLink Privacy Policy at
http://www.earthlink.net/about/policies/privacy.html

EarthLink is located at:
1375 Peachtree St., Level A, Atlanta, GA 30309
************************************************************