Subject: WebMD article and Tuesday plans

From: Ronnie Falcao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:45:32 -0700

Hi, Sweetie:

You can read the article on either WebMD:

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/107/108587.htm?z=1728_00000_1000_tn_06

or at foxnews if that's more exciting!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,159952,00.html

I'm famous again, honey!  :-)  Heh, I'm up to a full
half hour of fame now.  I just hope it's all good.

Re: Tuesday evening . . . as you may guess, baby is not here
yet, BUT mom had some good contractions last night and actually
saw some bloody show this morning.  With a third baby, there
can be some time lag between the appearance of minor bloody
show and the appearance of the baby, but I did not emphasize
this to her.  :-)

SO . . .  we're hoping for baby tonight, and she's going to
start taking herbs around 4 am and keep them up until we
see an adorable little baby IN HER ARMS!!!

So, I'm hoping to be off baby call by Tuesday evening.  However,
we have a Community Emergency Response Team drill that evening
from 7-8 pm, which I'd like to participate in if possible.
Could we plan to meet at 8 pm instead of 7?

Love,
Ronnie

P.S. Off to nap now.