Subject: [HumanistRoots] Richard Dawkins' talk about his newest book: The God Delusion

From: "Dennis E. Ricks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:30:10 -0700

FYI:

If you are interested in Richard Dawkins' talk on Sunday eve, it is at 5:30
pm at Kepler's Book Store in Menlo Park, 1010 El Camino Real. As you can see
below they advise coming early in order to get a good seat.

Dennis Ricks    

  _____  

From: Kepler's Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 12:02 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Judy Pastorie'
Subject: RE: [HumanistRoots] Dawkins at Keplers Book Store

Dear Dennis,

Our normal time for set up is one hour before the event.  We can accommodate
120 chairs and standing room up to 300.  This will be a well attended event
in spite of the 5:30 start time.  Sorry I can not offer more help.  Come
early and enjoy!!!

Sina

  _____  

From: Judy Pastorie [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 9:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: FW: [HumanistRoots] Dawkins at Keplers Book Store

Event procedure inquiry.

JP

  _____  

From: Dennis E. Ricks [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 10:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [HumanistRoots] Dawkins at Keplers Book Store

Keplers,

How much seating room do you have for this event? I'd like to go there next
Sunday along with several friends (who are fellow fans of Dawkins).  I'm
wondering how early we should get there to get a good seat. Any ideas?

Dennis Ricks

P.S. Hershey, Thanks for this great tip! You should also pass it on to the
full [email-masked] mailing list. Art, you should also forward this
announcement to your mailing list as well!

  _____  

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Hershey Julien
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 9:31 PM
To: Roots Humanist
Subject: [HumanistRoots] Dawkins at Keplers Book Store

Dear friends:

     Richard Dawkins will speak about his most recent book. The God
Delusion, and autograph copies purchased at Kepler's Book Store in Menlo
Park, 1010 El Camino Real, next Sunday, October 29, at 5:30 PM.  See below.
Hershey

The God Delusion >
<http://keplers.booksense.com/NASApp/store/Product?s=showproduct&isbn=061868
0004> BUY NOW
Sunday October 29, 2006 5:30 p.m. 

In The God Delusion Dawkins has fashioned an impassioned, rigorous rebuttal
to religion, to be embraced by anyone who sputters at the inconsistencies
and cruelties that riddle the Bible, bristles at the inanity of "intelligent
design," or agonizes over fundamentalism in the Middle East-or Middle
America. 

Richard Dawkins is one of the most influential scientists of our time. The
New York Times Book Review has hailed him as a writer who "understands the
issues so clearly that he forces his reader to understand them too."
Recently awarded the distinction of "public intellectual" in Britain,
Dawkins is Charles Simonyi Professor of the Public Understanding of Science
at Oxford University

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.9/490 - Release Date: 10/20/2006

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.9/490 - Release Date: 10/20/2006

_______________________________________________
HumanistRoots mailing list
[email-masked]
http://uucpa.org/mailman/listinfo/humanistroots