Subject: Re: Next draft of recollections

From: Gregory H Coresun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 18:47:57 -0800

Oh David, that is so wonderful. I've been lapping it up. How delightful, 
the way you tell the stories, it feels like sitting around the campfire, or 
at least having a cosy evening with a good friend, hearing stories about my 
beloved.

I knew there was no way I could do justice to describing the various 
creative pathways of his mind and tinker skill. You'll laugh when you see 
the contraptions I have found. If we could make pictures of each of these 
things, they could be on the web, together with some of his actual 
pictorial computer art, like our symbol. Unfortunately some have already 
somewhat disintegrated in the chaos.

A few remarks and questions:

1. After a while it feels ok that you're calling him Greg, but it took me a 
while. He himself particularly disliked being called Greg. I would prefer, 
I think, or at least find it more respectful to him, if you would use his 
Hara Ra name throughout the stories.

2. Gregory H. Coresun

3. He called them: "Fracturtles"

4. Had he made the air purifier himself?

Keep going, don't stop!! I love every moment of it. You have a marvelously 
direct and innocent way of writing. Andrea

At 02:35 AM 12/9/2005, you wrote:
>Attached is the next draft. Three pages now. G'night.
>
>   - David
>
>

====================================
    Truth ~ Transparency ~ Trust

         Andrea van de Loo
                 at
       Gregory Herald Coresun
      aka Hara Ra (Gregory Yob)
        [email-masked]
           831 429 8637

please cc: [email-masked]
====================================