Subject: Free Archive CD with Linux Journal Subscription

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:01:45 -0700

As a former TUX subscriber, we'd like to give you the opportunity to
take advantage of a special Linux Journal subscription offer. For only
US$25* you'll receive 1 year (12 issues) of Linux Journal and we'll even
throw in a free gift -- the newly released 1994-2006 Linux Journal
Archive CD.

To place your order now, visit: http://www.linuxjournal.com/TUXoffer .

In addition to saving up to 62% off the normal newsstand price, you'll
be receiving a free archive CD, valued at $29.95. In easy-to-use HTML
format, the CD includes issues 1-152 of Linux Journal - more than 13
years worth of Linux Journal articles.

Still not sure Linux Journal is for you?  Our content is balanced to
give both the new comer and the long-term Linux user maximum enjoyment.
The following monthly columns are of particular interest to the new
Linux user: “Cooking with Linux”, “Linux for Suits”, “Product Reviews”
and “Upfront”.  Every issue also has a featured topic that is relevant
to all Linux users.

To place your order, or learn more, visit:
http://www.linuxjournal.com/TUXoffer .

Don't wait, this offer is only available thru May 16, 2007.

Thanks,
Your friends at Linux Journal

* Rates for subscriptions outside the US: Canada/Mexico US$32/year, all
other regions $62/year.

Linux Journal
2211 Norfolk St Ste 514
Houston, TX 77098

To unsubscribe from this list, please send an email to:
[email-masked] with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject.