Subject: Attention - Important Change to Your Allergy Alert (tm) Email

From: "The Pollen People at Pollen.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:39:18 -0400

Attention Pollen.com Allergy Alert(tm) subscribers:

On Thursday, July 27, Pollen.com will be modifying its allergy index
levels and replacing the existing three-level system with a new
five-level system. The contents of your Allergy Alert(tm) emails will
be changing slightly to accommodate this. The new levels will be as
follows:

High (9.7 - 12.0)
High-Medium (7.3 to 9.6)
Medium (4.9 - 7.2)
Low-Medium (2.5 - 4.8)
Low (0 - 2.4)

When the allergy conditions enter the Low-Medium range, which is the
point where most allergy sufferers begin to experience symptoms,
Pollen.com will send you an Allergy Alert(tm) TWO-DAY forecast for
your local area.

Also new this week on Pollen.com is the addition of a three-day
weather forecast along with our four-day Allergy Alert(tm) forecast.
Be sure to visit and try it out!

http://www.pollen.com/

We hope you find this new, more detailed look at the forecast allergy
and weather conditions valuable and that you continue to benefit from
this free information. Pollen.com's Allergy Alert(tm) should be your
first step in managing today's allergies and planning for the forecast
conditions tomorrow.

Thanks for your attention and for your continued interest in
Pollen.com's Allergy Alert(tm) email service.

The Pollen People at Pollen.com

---------------------

To add a new email address or delete your subscription to Allergy
Alert, please click here:

http://www.pollen.com/modify.asp?id=17531&em=[email-masked]

and click the subscribe or unsubscribe buttons. To change your email
address, simply enter a new one in the space provided on the MODIFY
page, and "update".

---------------------