Subject: Letter to accompany kids photos

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 01:18:35 EST

Paula Rochelle, Recorder
Humanist Community
18980 Lynbrook Court
Saratoga, CA 95070

January 24, 2005

Roy Speckhardt, Deputy Director
American Humanist Association
1777 T Street NW
Washington, DC 20009-7125

Dear Roy:

Some time ago, someone at the AHA requested some pictures of our children's 
program. I believe these were to be used in a brochure or newsletter or web 
medium to show an example of what local chapters were doing.

It took a while, but I have pictures for you. What took so long was the need 
to get pictures that do not show the faces of the children, as the parents are 
eager to preserve the privacy of their families. Therefore, the enclosed 
pictures do not show any faces except those of adults. I hope you can still use 
them.

I am enclosing the photos as well as copies with the written permission of 
the parents to use the pictures as well as the restrictions and purposes. 
Restrictions are that no full faces are to be shown, nor any names or ages are to be 
given. Purposes are for use in the newsletter. 

I hope these are useful to you. 

If you have questions, I encourage you to call or write.

All the best,

Paula Rochelle
[email-masked]
408 255 4379