Subject: [HumanistRoots] Julian Huxley's "Religion Without Revelation"

From: "Arthur Jackson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 15:16:56 -0700

Hi All,

I'm passing on the below message in case any of you are interested in getting a copy of this book.

Arthur Jackson
[email-masked]
=======================================
Greetings everyone:

I have been searching for a copy of the 1979 edition of Julian Huxley's
book, "Religion Without Revelation" (published by Greenwood Publishing).
Huxley himself revised his book for the 1979 edition.  It differs quite a
bit from both the original version (1927) and a revised version published in
1957.

I recently found the book listed on Greenwood Publishing's web site at

http://www.greenwood.com/catalog/HURR.aspx

This book (the 1979 revision) will not become available until Greenwood has
at least ten backorders.  My backorder is the fifth.  If any five or more of
you would like to also backorder copies then Greenwood will reprint the
book.  

Greenwood Publishing is asking $35.00 plus shipping and handling for a cloth
(hardcover) edition of this classic work.  If you wish to order a copy,
please call 1-800-225-5800.  

Please let me know, either via this list service or directly to me at
[email-masked] if you intend to backorder a copy of the book.

Thanks,
Charlie Vail

_______________________________________________
HumanistRoots mailing list
[email-masked]
http://uucpa.org/mailman/listinfo/humanistroots