Subject: Fwd: [SFA Steering] Darwin Day Party: Evolutionpalooza 2007

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:54:29 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2007 5:34:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Greetings Culture Lovers:
 
It's Charles Darwin's 198th Birthday, and everyone is invited to the  party 
at Evolutionpalooza 2007!  This is our 6th annual Darwin Day  celebration, and 
it is bigger and better than ever!  Come join the  fun in San Francisco at the 
main branch library on Saturday,  February 10th from 4-6 p.m.
Free and open to the public.
-DF

Come celebrate Darwin Day with your fellow primates and maybe learn  
something, too!  Science, fun, drinks and refreshments, and more. Play  the exciting 
game "Evolutionary!" (back by popular demand!) Special guests  include Darwin 
Festival Director Jon King (all the way from Shrewsbury  England!), Darwin Day 
Founder Dr. Robert ("Bob") Stephens, Stanford Professor  Robert Siegel, Famed 
Paleotheologist Rev. Dr. Eustace J. Paluxy & Mrs.  Pammy Mae Paluxy (Dave 
Fitzgerald & Dana Fredsti), and yes, even Charles  Darwin himself ( a.k.a. 
evolutionary biologist David Seaborg)
 
Experience the Evolutionary firsthand! 
Saturday, February 10th  at 4pm
San Francisco Main Branch  Public Library
100 Larkin St., (at Grove). Latino/Hispanic  Community Meeting Room, located 
on the Library's lower level,    (Enter 30 Grove St., proceed down stairs). 

For further  information, contact: David Fitzgerald    (415)  939-3043    
[email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked]) 
(See attached for  more details)

-Dave Fitzgerald

Subject: [SFA Steering] Darwin Day Party: Evolutionpalooza 2007
From: "David Fitzgerald" <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:30:53 -0800
List-Id: <sfasteering.yahoogroups.com>

Greetings Culture Lovers:

It's Charles Darwin's 198th Birthday, and everyone is invited to the party
at Evolutionpalooza 2007!  This is our 6th annual Darwin Day celebration,
and it is bigger and better than ever!  Come join the fun in San Francisco
at the main branch library on Saturday, February 10th from 4-6 p.m.
Free and open to the public.
-DF

 Come celebrate Darwin Day with your fellow primates and maybe learn
something, too!  Science, fun, drinks and refreshments, and more. Play the
exciting game "Evolutionary!" (back by popular demand!) Special guests
include Darwin Festival Director Jon King (all the way from Shrewsbury
England!), Darwin Day Founder Dr. Robert ("Bob") Stephens, Stanford
Professor Robert Siegel, Famed Paleotheologist Rev. Dr. Eustace J. Paluxy &
Mrs. Pammy Mae Paluxy (Dave Fitzgerald & Dana Fredsti), and yes, even
Charles Darwin himself (a.k.a. evolutionary biologist David Seaborg)

Experience the Evolutionary firsthand!

*Saturday, February 10th  at 4pm
San Francisco Main Branch Public Library
*100 Larkin St., (at Grove). Latino/Hispanic Community Meeting Room, located
on the Library's lower level,   (Enter 30 Grove St., proceed down stairs).

For further information, contact: David Fitzgerald    (415) 939-3043
[email-masked]
(See attached for more details)
-Dave Fitzgerald