Subject: This Sunday's Humanist Forum: Transportation: The Way Forward

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 10:49:55 -0500

This Sunday's Humanist Community Forum (at 11am at Mitchell Park 
Community Center) is described below. The Mitchell Park Community is 
located at 3800 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, Just north of Charleston 
Road.

Mar 11: Transportation: The Way Forward
Due to the problems presented by peaking oil supply and global warming, 
current transportation systems are not sustainable. Viable modern 
transit options exist which share two critical characteristics: light 
weight and electric drive. Join Rob Means of Electro Ride Bikes and 
Scooters in imagining what benefits could arise from these new 
transportation options.
Note: This forum will run an extra 15 minutes to 12:12PM.

Reminder: Daylight Savings Time begins this Sunday, so set your clocks 
ahead an hour before doing to bed Saturday night.               

If you don't want to receive a Forum Topic Announcement every week, 
just email me, [email-masked], and put "Remove Me from Sunday Forum 
Announcement" in the topic line.
________________________________________________________________________
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free 
from AOL at AOL.com.