Subject: Seminar Confirmation

From: "The VMware Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:08:21 -0700

VMware Inc. | sponsored by Intel Corp.

Dear David,

Thank you for registering!

Registration details are below. Any questions or changes, contact us at [email-masked]

Do you have a colleague or friend who would benefit from this seminar? Invite them today! 
http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/cc5?NuOpQSDWQqSVKoHjjpkTUWxupgKkijpgnQJhuV2VS

Contact Info: 

David
Harris
Product Developer
Medintrans
[email-masked]
(650) 856-9126 ext. 

Palo Alto, ca 94306

City and Hotel Info:

SAN MATEO
Tuesday
13-Sep-05
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame
California
94010
650-347-1234 
<a href="http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=1333+Bayshore+Highway&csz=Burlingame%2C+California+94010&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=" target="_blank">Directions</a> 

Agenda:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
8:00 - 	Registration and Continental Breakfast		Network with your peers and the VMware
9:00 							team over a light breakfast
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
9:00 -  VMware Server Consolidation-Tech Overview	Learn the benefits, technical architecture
9:45 							and process flow of a virtualized server
							environment.  VMware product experts demonstrate 
							our product capabilities.	 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
9:45 -  Intel and Virtualization			Hear how using Intel architecture-based solutions 
10:15							can add to the benefits of using virtualization 
							for server consolidation by reducing total cost 
							of ownership with innovative platforms and by 
							simplifying application migration.	
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
10:15 - Break						Network with your peers. Meet our resellers
10:30	 						and Intel and VMware representatives.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
10:30 - Server Consolidation: Your Implementation 	You get the value of server consolidation 
11:15	Roadmap 					what do you do next? Our professional services
							team will outline the top 10 things to do to 
							make virtualized environment a success in your 
							organization.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
11:15 - Customer Speaker/Panel				Learn how companies just like yours are using
12:00	 						VMware to gain efficiency and cut data center
							costs by 80%.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
12:00	Wrap Up						Q&A with our resellers and Intel and VMware 
							representatives.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
12:00 - **Bonus Session**				Stay after the seminar to learn how VMware ACE
12:30	 						can secure your unmanaged PCs*.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Learn more about VMware today.

http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/cc5?NuOpQSDWQqSVKoHjjpkTUWxupgKkijpgnQJhuV2VT

*No VMware ACE bonus session available in Portland. 
Please click here - 
http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/cc5?NuOpQSDWQqSVKoHjjpkTUWxupgKkijpgnQJhuV2VU
 to learn more about VMware ACE

VMware, Inc. 3145 Porter Drive Palo Alto CA 94304 USA Tel 650-475-5000 

______________________________________________________________________
This message was sent by VMware using Responsys Interact.

Safely unsubscribe from VMware e-mail at any time:
    http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/optout?OtPpDUCXD-UEKoHkkplVWXFtpgKlikpgnDJhtEf

View our permission marketing policy:
    http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/pp/1?u=http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/optout?OtPpDUCXD-UEKoHkkplVWXFtpgKlikpgnDJhtEf