Subject: Re: Tree saw on pole

From: Ronnie Falcao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:40:31 -0800

Hi, Sweetie,

Parts to such a device have passed through my home; it's anybody's
guess as to whether I'll be able to find them all, but I'm willing
to look.

I'll be walking along the North/Right side of California Ave.
coming from the train station towards El Camino.  And I just
have to remember to turn my cell phone on!  I'll wear my
Guatemalan jacket, which is easy to pick out of a crowd.

Love,
Ronnie

At 01:33 PM 2/25/2005, you wrote:
>Hi love!
>
>Did you say you have a pole with a saw blade at the top that I could borrow to trim my front yard maple tree?   I'd appreciate that.
>
>Until 5:35 tonight,
>
>  - David