Subject: LinuxWorld is 5 Days Away - Last Chance to Register Online

From: "LinuxWorld" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:18:10 -0700

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo
August 6-9, 2007
San Francisco, CA

http://emessaging.vertexcommunication.com/ct/ct.php?t=2793847&c=1108635877&m=m&type=3&h=471831869E9B08937B81396D9DB671D7

=========================================
SPECIAL REGISTRATION OFFER

30% of any Conference Pass
               
-OR-

A Free Exhibit Hall Pass ($50 Value)
=========================================

Dear David,

This is it! LinuxWorld is 5 days away and this is your last
chance to purchase your conference ticket or Free Exhibit Hall
Pass online! Once you get onsite, the Exhibit Hall Pass will
cost $50, so register online now and get it for FREE!

Join the entire Linux and open source community for a week
filled with product demonstrations, technology showcases,
networking opportunities, parties and receptions, technical
training and more!

=======================
Registration Bonus!
======================= 
Register for your FREE Exhibit Hall Pass and receive a
complimentary Conference Session Pass for free when you check
in! That's right; we are giving away single session passes that
you can redeem at any LinuxWorld or NGDC conference session.

http://emessaging.vertexcommunication.com/ct/ct.php?t=2793850&c=1108635877&m=m&type=3&h=471831869E9B08937B81396D9DB671D7

=================================================
That's not all. Register with Priority Code B3003 for a
LinuxWorld Conference Pass and SAVE 30% off the package price.
That's a discount of up to $600! Plus, when you sign up for the
Passport Package, LinuxWorld's all access conference pass, you
will have access to all LinuxWorld tutorials, labs, sessions,
PLUS all conference sessions in the Next Generation Data Center
conference program! That's a bonus of 75+ sessions for FREE!
=================================================

Register using Priority Code B3003 to receive your savings!
Don't forget, this special offer ends Sunday, August 5, 2007 so
register today!

For more information, visit us online at
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com.

We can't wait to see you in San Francisco!

This message was intended for [email-masked]
We want to provide you with the most relevant information.

Click below to do the following:
* Change your email preferences
* Update your information
* Opt-out from our email programs

http://emessaging.vertexcommunication.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=wjvfou&action=update&eemail=[email-masked]&_mh=fb387005d91d1d1da10dbcbab7ea1f3a
IDG World Expo, 3 Speen Street, Framingham, MA 01701
800-657-1474

----Powered by Vertex Communications----
http://www.vertexcommunication.com/contact.htm