Subject: Re: FW: Darwin follow-up

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:15:04 EST

David:
 
It sounds like your presentation went well at the UU church -- Great!   Is 
there anyone there who could give us a hand?
 
Bob.

In a message dated 3/5/07 12:29:12 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Thank  you Dennis!  I have considerable respect for your opinion, and 
enjoy  our conversations. 

I  also was pleased that people entered their  knowledge into the 
discussion, filling areas where I lacked details.   Clearly our UU's were 
informed about "our" Charles Darwin and his  contribution to humans 
understanding of the natural world.

It's  fine for Ray Schuster to have my email.

-  David

<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> AOL now offers free 
email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at 
http://www.aol.com.