Subject: Re: Hot air popcorn popper?

From: Noori <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 06:55:42 -0700

David C. Harris wrote:

> Hi, love,
>
> Do you have the black plastic Hot air popcorn popper?
>
> I want to make popcorn and I can't find it.    :-(
>
> So I'm seeking your help on whether I should go on searching here.
>
> Yours,
>
>   - David
>
Dear David,
nope. I don't have a popcorn popper. I don't even like popcorn.
How are you doing? Besides not having any popcorn that is.
I am feeling all my muscles, when I look in the mirror I expect to see a 
muscular body. I can feel some bones now that I couldn't feel before, so 
I am making progress. My tummy fat is dissapearing, and my size18 pants 
are almost falling off.
Do you know if blood pressure medication can make the heartrate 
difficult to rise when I'm doing aerobic exercise? I rode my stationary 
bicycle for over an hour yesterday, and my heartrate was mostly lower 
than my aerobic target rate. It is very frustrating, I rode that bike as 
fast as I possibly could.
By the way I finnally got an e-mail from John, so apparently the e-mail 
address for him is current. He wrote me his phone number, in Petaluma, 
so I actually have made contact with both he and Ken. thank you so much 
for your help in my search! The Stanford Alumni Association is a 
wonderful thing!
                              Love,
                                Noori