Subject: Get Started with EarthLink DSL & Home Phone Service!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 19:43:25 -0400 (EDT)

Dear David Harris,

Thanks again for choosing EarthLink DSL & Home Phone Service!
Soon you'll enjoy a blazing-fast Internet connection, premium
calling features, award-winning support, and much more!

Your phone number will be transferred and your line will be
activated on 06/05/06*. In the meantime, please read below for
easy instructions on setting up your service, and for information
on all of the free features available to you.

****************************
STEP 1: INSTALL YOUR SERVICE
****************************
Just follow the instructions in your Welcome Kit to complete
your installation.

***************************************
STEP 2: INSTALL FREE EARTHLINK SOFTWARE
***************************************
Install EarthLink's exclusive TotalAccess software to access
your email, set up your Internet connection, and avoid hassles
like pop-ups and spam. TotalAccess also includes the
EarthLink Protection Control Center, which provides up-to-date
protection against spyware, viruses, hackers, and other online
threats -- all from one, easy-to-use program!

To install TotalAccess, just pop in the CD included with your
Welcome Kit, or download the latest version at:
http://www.earthlink.net/software

You'll need to enter your EarthLink email address and password,
which are provided on the packing slip in your Welcome Kit.

*********************
STEP 3: GO TO MYVOICE
*********************
myVoice is your online home for managing your phone service.
You can set up your voicemail, build your address book, manage
your features and preferences, and more, anytime at:
http://myvoice.earthlink.net

Please note: You can also dial *98 from your home phone to access
your voicemail. Also, when making outbound calls, please make sure
to dial the entire 10-digit phone number (including area code).

*************************
STEP 4: SET UP YOUR EMAIL
*************************
Your EarthLink account includes up to eight different email
addresses -- enough for the whole family!

With EarthLink email, you'll have access to a suite of powerful
protection tools like EarthLink spamBlocker, which blocks
virtually 100% of junk email. ScamBlocker helps keep your inbox
free of "phisher" scams designed to steal your personal
information. And Virus Blocker automatically scans all your
incoming email messages for dangerous attachments before they
can harm your computer.

For more information about using EarthLink email, go to:
http://www.earthlink.net/go/elnk_email

****************************************
STEP 5: CUSTOMIZE MYEARTHLINK START PAGE
****************************************
Each email address also comes with its own myEarthLink start
page, which lets you customize the content you want, including
news, sports, stocks, weather, and more -- at one convenient
location. myEarthLink lives online, so you can access it
wherever there's an Internet connection.

To get started, just sign in with your email address and
password at:
http://my.earthlink.net

**********
NEED HELP?
**********
You'll find fast help anytime using our handy online resources!

MY ACCOUNT: View your invoice, update your credit card or
contact information, change your email addresses or passwords,
and more, anytime at:
https://myaccount.earthlink.net

SUPPORT CENTER: If you need help setting up your EarthLink
services, troubleshooting problems, or using your EarthLink
email or the Internet, you can access step-by-step instructions:
http://www.earthlink.net/go/dsl_home_help

LIVE CHAT: Trade real-time messages with a friendly Live Chat
representative:
http://support.earthlink.net/chat

MOVING?: Please call 1-888-ELNK-VOICE at least two weeks
beforehand so we can help you relocate.

We hope you enjoy all of the features of your EarthLink DSL &
Home Phone Service!

Sincerely,

EarthLink Support

*You may experience an interruption to your phone service for
approximately 20 minutes while we transfer your number.
 
************************************************************
This is an Administrative Message from EarthLink. It is
not spam. From time to time, EarthLink will send you such
messages in order to communicate important information about
your subscription.
************************************************************