From: "Nancy Westerfield" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:25:22 -0700

Dear Members and Friends,

            We have been asked to submit your contact information to the
Pacific Coast District, of which we are a part, for a marketing study.  The
information which follows is what we received.  I would like you to respond
to this email with either a yes or no as to whether you want us to send your
information to PCD for this study.

Thanks,

Nancy Westerfield

Congregational Administrator

Unitarian Universalist Church of Palo Alto

650-494-0541

As part of the PCD Regional Marketing Team we have received a grant from the
Fund for Unitarian Universalism to research the most effective themes and
messages in attracting visitors and possible new members to Unitarian
Universalist congregations in the Bay area.  As part of our project we are
seeking the names, addresses, phone numbers, and emails of people who have
joined or regularly visited UU churches in the past 4 years, so they may
participate in focus groups, surveys, and/or phone interviews.

I am hoping this information may be easily accessed through your church
database, or through your church directory.  I'll be calling early next week
to see what is easiest and most efficient, and I'll be happy to answer any
questions you may have about the project.  

The results of our research will be available to your membership committee
and congregation.  All participation by new members/visitors will be
voluntary.