Subject: Re: from Andrea

From: Andrea van de Loo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 16:42:35 -0800

Hi David, I am home a fair amount, so you can try anytime. Even 
though I often go to bed late, just to be sure, call before 10:30pm.

Yes I have copies of the home birth and a number of other videos.

Good luck with finishing your project. I'll figure we'll see each 
other in the week after next?

I'm looking forward to your writing. Love, Andrea

At 12:07 AM 12/8/2005, you wrote:
>Andrea,
>
>I just got home from work about a half hour ago.
>
>Thank you for the information about when the writing is needed.  I 
>started last night on a very personal set of reflections about my 
>friend of 33 years.  I explore my perceptions of his awesome 
>abilities, and the areas of emotional pain that he and I 
>shared.  I'm attaching the first two pages, in MS Word format.
>
>How late do you stay awake?  I'm usually conscious from late morning 
>until midnight.  But I work 4-6 hours on a typical afternoon, in 
>Redwood City.  Knowing your schedule will let me call you at a good time.
>
>I am trying hard to finish the video editing and CD creation for a 
>child care program that I videotaped at the Humanist Community.  I 
>was paid for it about a year ago and I have a strong sense of 
>obligation now that they need the CD's.  My target is next Sunday morning.
>
>Say, do you have the video from Gregory's son's birth?  Other occasions?
>
>Best wishes,
>
>   - David
>
>Gregory H Coresun wrote:
>>Hi David,
>>Glad you can come and help me. Call me on Hara Ra's phone. Sometime 
>>in the next couple of weeks, perhaps? I'm keeping the DSL alive.
>>Regarding any writing, we have shifted to creating a memorial 
>>website which can include anyone's writings. This will take some 
>>time, so don't feel rushed. It would be great to have something by you.
>>When a number of writings are in, I will present them to Alcor. 
>>They can always be published in a next issue. I just can't rush!
>>I'll call Lynn probably tomorrow morning, or soon. Thanks for 
>>pointing her out to me.
>>Hugs, Andrea
>>
>>At 01:50 AM 12/2/2005, you wrote:
>>
>>>Hi!
>>>
>>>I was looking down my collection of folders with various emails on 
>>>particular topics, or from particular people, and saw Hara Ra's 
>>>folder.  I had a melancholy feeling.  But then I noticed there 
>>>were 2 unread messages.  That's strange, it used to be 1 unread message....
>>>So I opened the folder and there were two NEW messages, including this one.
>>>
>>>Yes, I will call you, and I can probably come down and make sense 
>>>of the computer things.  Gregory and I talked about them in the 
>>>past and I don't know  of anything he has that would be strange to 
>>>me.  Are you keeping his DSL connection alive for now?  That could 
>>>help with communicating with others about him or his things.
>>>
>>>Is Lynn Francis (in S.Cruz) on the list of people who knew him?  I 
>>>think he knew her, at least several years ago when he told me 
>>>about her.  At that time her phone number was 831-426-9784.  I 
>>>knew her a little because she was once friends with Mike Saari up in Palo Alto.
>>>
>>>P.S.  Is the deadline for reminiscences a HARD deadline at the end 
>>>of November, or could I write something(s) this weekend and still 
>>>get considered?
>>>
>>>   - David
>>>
>>>
>>>Gregory H Coresun wrote:
>>>
>>>>Hi David,
>>>>hope you don't mind getting a message appearing to be from 
>>>>Gregory. Since I live in his home, I use his computer, too. I 
>>>>don't remember if I have mentioned this to you, but Gregory 
>>>>indicated that you would be a good person to know what to do with 
>>>>all the computer stuff. Why don't you give me a call sometime, at 
>>>>Gregory's number (831)429-8637. It would be very nice to talk 
>>>>with you again and possibly see you, if you were willing to come 
>>>>and take a look at what we've got.
>>>>there are some other computer savvy friends who can help with 
>>>>this project, too. So please don't feel obliged.
>>>>Warm hug, Andrea
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>====================================
>>>>    Truth ~ Transparency ~ Trust
>>>>         Andrea van de Loo
>>>>                 at
>>>>       Gregory Herald Coresun
>>>>      aka Hara Ra (Gregory Yob)
>>>>        [email-masked]
>>>>           831 429 8637
>>>>please cc: [email-masked]
>>>>====================================
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>====================================
>>>    Truth ~ Transparency ~ Trust
>>>
>>>         Andrea van de Loo
>>>                 at
>>>       Gregory Herald Coresun
>>>      aka Hara Ra (Gregory Yob)
>>>        [email-masked]
>>>           831 429 8637
>>>
>>>please cc: [email-masked]
>>>====================================
>>
>
>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Truth ~ Transparency ~ Trust

      Andrea van de Loo
   Santa Cruz, California
       (831)458-2925
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~