Subject: [pafree] Offer: more stuff--you supply the nonsense

From: "btnurture" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:15:36 -0000

And the purge goes on (with apologies to Sonny and Cher).

Available:

King size woven blanket with ribbon binding. Soft and warm, gently used. Works great on 
a twin when doubled.

Queen size duvet cover with two pillow covers. An Ikea special--thin multi-colored stripes. 
Red, turquoise, gray, black, and who knows what else.

Turquoise Ikea round wastebasket (matches above--hint!!!).

Pair of oven mitts--abstract pattern in pastel-ish colors. I guess I'm just not an abstact 
type.

White 9' (?) extension cord.

Eddie Bauer ceramic travel mug--the big-bottomed kind with a rubber bottom to keep it 
from sliding.

Avon breast cancer fund-raiser mug. White ceramic w/pink flower (I think). Still in box.

Braun coffee grinder--complete with some leftover Peet's coffee.

Hair turban towel for after your shower. Still in box.

Green ice cube trays from my "new" fridge.

Pull-out vegetable crispers from my now-defunct fridge.

Small canister of Betta food--if you don't know what a Betta is, you should probably pass 
on this.

Two ~18" wall-mount CD racks. Black bentwood.

Collapsible black hard-sided zipper case--perfect size for DVD's, Tapes, CD's, Electronic 
games, etc. ~18"x6"x12". I'm no engineer, so don't hold me to the dimensions.

All in Mountain View near downtown. All will be donated to Goodwill-type organization if 
not picked up by Sunday evening. 

A good story for why you want any and/or most and/or all of this stuff wins over an 
immediate response, so feel free to entertain me. (Like the women who wanted the paper 
shredder to make worm bedding!) I need a respite from all this delayed spring cleaning. 

Thanks again,
Stephanie