Subject: Your Order with Amazon.com

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Feb 2005 22:47:57 -0800

Thanks for ordering from Amazon.com! Your purchase information appears 
below.
Did you know you can view and edit your orders online, 24 hours a day?
Visit Your Account (http://www.amazon.com/your-account) to:

*Access "Where's My Stuff?"
*See tax and seller information
*Combine orders
*Change payment options
*Change shipping address
*Cancel unshipped items
*Change gift messaging
*Do much more...

*********************************************************** 
BILLING AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
*********************************************************** 
E-mail Address:	[email-masked]
Billing Address:
David Harris
455 Margarita Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94306-2827
USA

Order Grand Total:
$26.16 

Earn 3% rewards on your Amazon.com purchases with the Amazon Visa Card.
Learn more at 
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/visa/marketing/-/oce/P/NO/103-9704835-4028660

***********************************************************
	ORDER DETAILS
***********************************************************

Shipping Details (order will arrive in 1 shipment)
***********************************************************
Order number:			103-8451328-3148610
View your Order Summary online: 
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/display-order-status/103-9704835-4028660?%5Fencoding=UTF8&order%5Fid=103-8451328-3148610
Shipping Method:		FREE Super Saver Shipping (5-9 business days)
Shipping Preference:		Group my items into as few shipments as 
possible

Subtotal of Items:             $26.16
Shipping & Handling:            $4.98
Promotional Certificates:      -$4.98
                              ---------
Total for this Order:          $26.16

Shipping To

David Harris
455 Margarita Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94306-2827
USA

Shipping estimate for these items: February 9, 2005 - February 9, 2005

Delivery estimate: February 11, 2005 - February 14, 2005

1 "The Logic of Scientific Discovery (Routledge Classics)"
Karl Popper; Paperback; $13.27

1 "Conjectures and Refutations: The Growth of Scientific Knowledge 
(Routledge Classics)"
Karl Raimund Popper; Paperback; $12.89

*********************************************************** 
Need to give a gift? Not sure what to buy?
Amazon.com gift certificates are available in any dollar amount from $5 to 
$5,000.
We'll deliver it via e-mail--it's the perfect last-minute gift.
Learn more at http://www.amazon.com/gift-certificates
*********************************************************** 
Got questions? We've got answers. Visit our online Help department, 
available 24 hours a day: http://www.amazon.com/help 

***********************************************************
Please be aware that items in this order may be subject to California's 
Electronic Waste Recycling Act. If any items in this order are subject to 
that Act, the seller of that item has elected to pay any fees due on your 
behalf. 

***********************************************************
Please note: This e-mail message was sent from a notification-only address 
that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message. 
Thanks again for shopping with us.
------------------------------------------------------------- 
Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
http://www.amazon.com
-------------------------------------------------------------