Subject: Review Your GM Card Statement

From: "GM Card" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:09:26 -0500

*************************
                                 EMAIL SECURITY CORNER  
                                 David Harris 
                                 ACCOUNT ENDING IN: 1316
                                 *************************

Dear David Harris,

Your March 2007 GM Card online statement is now available. 
To view your statement now, log in to your Account at gmcard.com.
You'll be able to view your statement and your current GM Card 
Earnings, showing you how close you are to the new GM car, truck or 
SUV of your dreams.

Click here to log in to your account:
http://email.gmcard.com/7700725.583491.0.14442

We appreciate your business. If you have questions, please log in to
our Customer Care website or contact a Customer Care representative
at 1-800-771-7363. 
http://email.gmcard.com/7700725.583491.0.9793

Thank you.

GM Card Customer Care

------------------------------------------------------------
OPEN AN ONLINE SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Open an HSBCdirect.com Online Savings Account. 
5.05% APY* No fees. No minimums. 
FDIC Insured. Start saving: 
http://email.gmcard.com/7700725.583491.0.36140
------------------------------------------------------------
Online Balance Transfers
Consolidate your other balances and start saving today with Online Balance Transfers. 
http://email.gmcard.com/7700725.583491.0.35195
------------------------------------------------------------

Please add [email-masked] to your address book 
or "safe list," to ensure that your GM Card email alerts 
are delivered to your inbox.

Changing your email address? Please update your email address at gmcard.com.
http://email.gmcard.com/7700725.583491.0.9797

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE
This email was sent to: [email-masked] for
Account Number ending in: 1316. 
You are receiving this recurring email alert because you are an 
GM Cardmember who has registered online at gmcard.com 
and has chosen to receive email alerts from GM Card. 

If you do not wish to receive future email alerts for your 
GM Card, please log in to your account at gmcard.com 
and update your email preferences.
http://email.gmcard.com/7700725.583491.0.9792

ACCOUNT-RELATED QUESTIONS
Do not reply to this message with Account-related questions. 
If you wish to submit a question, please contact us at gmcard.com.
http://email.gmcard.com/7700725.583491.0.7739

We maintain strict security standards and procedures to 
prevent unauthorized access to information about you.  
GM Card will never contact you by email or otherwise to ask 
you to validate personal information such as your Login ID, 
password or account numbers.  If you receive such a 
request please notify us or call the number listed on the 
back of your card.
http://email.gmcard.com/7700725.583491.0.7739

GM Card Correspondence, 1441 Schilling Place, Salinas, CA 93912

Copyright. HSBC Card Services 2007.  All rights reserved.