Subject: Bank of America has Great Gifts for Your Dad and Grads

From: Bank of America <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:34:08 -0600

This email was sent to you by Bank of America. 
To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add 
[email-masked] to your address book.

Bank of America

Sign in to Bank of America Online Banking
http://cards.bankofamerica.com/s/r?l=142129&m=1064A0005ymjl02107824d

Give Your Dad or Grad a Reason to Celebrate.
=======================================================================

Dear David C Harris,
Re: Your account ending in 4008.

Father's Day and graduation season are here, and we've got great ideas 
for last-minute gifts. Hopefully the offers below will make sure your 
special someone gets just what they've been looking for.   

=========================================
Sports Illustrated
=========================================

56 Issues for just $39

Give the gift of Sports Illustrated. 56 issues for just $39! That is 
just 70 cents an issue, an 80% savings off the cover price! 

SHOP NOW
http://cards.bankofamerica.com/s/r?l=142148&m=1064A0005ymjl02107824d

=========================================
1-800-FLOWERS.COM(R)
=========================================

$10 off any $39.99 order

Call 1-800-FLOWERS (1-800-356-9377) anytime and mention code [MAST33] 
when you place your order. You'll receive $10 off any order of $39.99 
or more until 12/31/07.

SHOP NOW
http://cards.bankofamerica.com/s/r?l=142135&m=1064A0005ymjl02107824d

=========================================
JCPenney.com
=========================================

$10 off any $49 order

Order your grad a special gift from jcpenney.com and save $10 off any 
order of $49 or more. Just visit www.mastercard.com/jcpenneyoffer to 
take advantage of this great offer. Ends 1/31/08. 

SHOP NOW
http://cards.bankofamerica.com/s/r?l=142132&m=1064A0005ymjl02107824d

=========================================

We're excited to bring you these offers. Let us help you in making 
their day even more special.

Sincerely,

Bank of America's Credit Card Research & Development Team

=======================================================================

Sign in to Bank of America Online Banking
http://cards.bankofamerica.com/s/r?l=142130&m=1064A0005ymjl02107824d

=======================================================================

Opt-out Instructions
This is a promotional email from Bank of America. You can opt-out of 
future promotional email, now or anytime in the future, by updating 
your Email Preferences. 
http://cards.bankofamerica.com/s/r?l=134361&m=1064A0005ymjl02107824d&CC=M4A0607NT

Contact us about this email
Please do not reply to this email with sensitive information, such as 
an account number, PIN, password, or Online ID. The security and 
confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. 
If you have any questions, please either call the phone number 
on your account statement or use the Contact Us page, so we can 
properly verify your identity. 
http://cards.bankofamerica.com/s/r?l=142144&m=1064A0005ymjl02107824d

Privacy and Security
Keeping your financial information secure is one of our most important 
responsibilities. For an explanation of how we manage customer 
information, please read our Privacy Policy.
http://cards.bankofamerica.com/s/r?l=142142&m=1064A0005ymjl02107824d

You can also learn how Bank of America keeps your personal information 
secure and how you can help protect yourself.
http://cards.bankofamerica.com/s/r?l=142134&m=1064A0005ymjl02107824d

Bank of America Email, 8th Floor, 101 South Tryon St., 
Charlotte, NC 28255-0001 

(C) 2007 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved. 

This email was sent to: [email-masked]