Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFERS: CD burner; art supplies; books; course catalogs (Stanford)

From: "tamarkreps" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 02:17:47 -0000

1. An external CD burner. Que!Fire 24x12x40x cdrw. Just the drive;
you'll need a DC power adapter and I think a firewire cable. I don't
think I've used it since 2004 or so, and it wasn't terribly reliable
back then, so use at your own risk (or for parts).

2. A bunch of art supplies for children. "The Right Start" plastic
ground cover; a Tie Dye Kit (unopened?) by Jacquard; and a grocery bag
of OLD liquid paints and paint containers. Some are Crayola Non-Toxic;
I hope paint doesn't go bad, because these may be from the early '90s,
haha. All to one person, please.

3. About a dozen books, various. Sweet Valley High, Tom Sawyer,
Macbeth, I and Thou, Under the Tuscan Sun, others. All to one person,
please.

4. Old college course catalogs and viewbooks. Stanford, Yale,
Princeton, Wesleyan, University of Chicago, University of California.
Most around 2003-2005. All to one person, please -- great for a high
schooler who is thinking about applying to some of these places!

Pickup is in Stanford near Page Mill and Foothill. Please let me know
which of the above you're interested in and when you could come. Thanks!