Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] the non-transparent society

From: Amara Graps <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:39:12 +0100

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com :
>seems irrational enough to make you wonder what the true purpose of the
>law really is.

There is an election in France in one month, Stuart.
Part of Sarkozy's platform is "Law and Order". Take a look:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_presidential_election,_2007

Amara

-- 

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
INAF Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI), Roma, ITALIA
Associate Research Scientist, Planetary Science Institute (PSI), Tucson
_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/extropy-chat

---

From: Keith Henson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 18:03:56 -0500

I know I should just give you a URL for this, but I don't have a place at 
the moment to hang a half megabyte presentation (the data bulk is in the 
pictures, it's only 17 slides).  It was given Feb 28 at an ESA conference.

If anyone wants a copy and has enough space in their mailbox, let me know.

Keith