Subject: Re:OFFER: 2 Radio Shack thru-the-wiring intercoms

From: "Marty Tuttle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 06:44:22 -0700

We'd like the Intercom, let us know if we can come pick up, thanks!

---

From: "Marty Tuttle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:37:33 -0700

Thanks! We'll pick up tomorrow late afternoon/after work (Thursday)!

-----Original Message-----
From: David Harris [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: OFFER: 2 Radio Shack thru-the-wiring intercoms

OK, you can have it. My house is 455 Margarita Ave,, Palo Alto 94306. 
There is a stoplight at the intersection with Matadero and Margarita
almost turning into one another as they dross El Camino. The house is 
1/2 block off El Camino, toward the Bay, on the
right side of the road. The number is on a red board near the eves of 
the roof. There is a silver and brown old Honda Civic in the
driveway, and on the back fender is a brown paper box with the number 70 
prominently printed.

If you can take it today or tomorrow, that would be good for us. Let me 
know if that's a problem to do.

- David Harris, south Palo Alto