Subject: redwoodcityfreecycle OFFER: Black Ikea Bookcase and Office Desk (San Mateo)

From: "Yaya Biko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:51:27 -0800

We have to move by Nov. 1st.  We need to give away a black Ikea Bookcase and
an Office Desk as quickly as possible.  Both are in great condition.  MUST
PICK-UP IN SAN MATEO NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, 10/31, 5pm.  Pls. call us ASAP
if you're interested to take any of these items and call only if you are
seriously interested.  Here's a photo of the desk.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/reedsprague/IMG_2370.jpg

Thanks.
Haidee
650-245-2386

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email-masked] 
    mailto:[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/