Subject: Faculty of 1000 Biology: Major Advances. Expert Opinions.

From: "Faculty of 1000 Biology" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:28:28 -0000

Faculty of 1000 Biology <http://www.f1000biology.com/>

"My only regret is that I didn't discover this website sooner!"
Claire Tseng, Harvard University, USA	

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recommend to your librarian

Dear Colleague,

As a registrant of Faculty of 1000 Biology, you may already be aware that this
unique and award-winning service alerts life scientists to the top papers in
their field. But did you know that it also highlights useful papers that you
may have missed from areas adjacent to your field and gives you access to the
opinions of the world¿s leading researchers?  

Faculty of 1000 Biology 

* saves you time by systematically highlighting the essential papers across
Biology 
* provides expert opinions from leading scientists across all areas of Biology
<http://www.f1000biology.com/about/members>  
* features site customization and email alerts tailored to your interests 
* presents Top 10 lists of the most popular papers and Hidden Jewels --
interesting papers from less obvious journals that you may have missed 

85% of the world¿s top institutions currently subscribe to Faculty of 1000
Biology. Your institution could join them, allowing you and your colleagues
full access to the thousands of selections and evaluations of the key papers
published, based on the recommendations of over 2000 of the world¿s best
scientists. Simply click here to fill out our quick form and recommend this
service to your librarian.
<http://www.f1000biology.com/about/institution/academic/recommend> 

To see what Faculty of 1000 Biology can do for you please view our new site
walkthrough. <http://www.f1000biology.com/walkthru/PPT/presentation.ppt>  

Recommend <http://www.f1000biology.com/about/institution/academic/recommend>
Faculty of 1000 Biology to your librarian today, and you could have access to
this essential research tool tomorrow!

Best wishes, 

Holly Phillips
Marketing Executive
Faculty of 1000 Biology 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this message in a belief that it would be of interest. 
If you would not like to receive any further messages from Faculty of 1000
Biology, please send an email to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  with the word "remove" in the subject line.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BioMed Central Ltd, Science Navigation Group, Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland
Street, London, W1T 4LB, United Kingdom