Subject: Attend OIC Workshops at the Washington, D.C. Money Show!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:34:12 -0500

Dear Investor,

The Options Industry Council (OIC) will be at the Washington, D.C. Money 
Show, Wardman Park Marriott, Washington, D.C., July 20-22, 2006. We will 
be holding Basic, Covered Calls, Spreads and Advanced workshops.  Workshop 
dates and times are as follows:

Thursday, July 20    1:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m., Washington Room 1
Options Strategies for the Stock Investor
Speaker:  Steve Meizinger of the International Securities Exchange

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, July 21    8:00 a.m. - 9:45 p.m., Washington Room 1
Advanced Options for Experienced Investors
Speaker:  Steve Meizinger of the International Securities Exchange

Friday, July 21   4:45 p.m. - 6:30 p.m., Washington Room 1
Practical Uses of Covered Calls
Speaker:  Steve Meizinger of the International Securities Exchange

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, July 22   8:00 a.m. - 9:45 p.m., Washington Room 1
Understanding and Trading Options Spread Strategies
Speaker:  Steve Meizinger of the International Securities Exchange

Register on-line at http://www.dcmoneyshow.com/ms/dcms06/?scode=006261 or 
call (800) 970-4355 to guarantee your admission and don?t forget to 
mention the OIC and priority code #006261.

In addition to our seminars, we will have a booth at the Expo.  Please 
stop by and visit us at booth #602 for free educational materials.

We hope to see you at the Expo!

The Options Industry Council
Your Destination for Options Education
_________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

This email is a commercial solicitation from The Options Industry Council 
(OIC).  You are receiving this email because you provided your email 
address in order to receive information from OIC.   Please do not reply to 
this email. 

To unsubscribe from this email list or to manage your email subscriptions, 
you may: 

1. Visit our web site at  
http://www.888options.com/resources/email_alerts.jsp 

2.  Write to: 

The Options Industry Council 
Attention:  Investor Call Center 
One North Wacker Drive, Suite 500 
Chicago, IL 60606 

3. Call our options specialists at 1-888-OPTIONS  (1-888-678-4667). 

Please include your email address when submitting your request in writing 
and allow ten (10) days from receipt of your message for us to remove your 
name from our subscriber list.