Subject: Re: [Fwd: [HumanistRoots] RSVP for our meeting on Saturday, May 5]

From: Stephanie olari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 08:24:10 -0700 (PDT)

David, my sweet-

Aha! That explains things--you've moved into a different mailbox. I've been attending to my daughter lately, as she and her tonsils just parted company on Monday. Don't know when I'll be released from said assignment--although I DID get to sleep at home last night. I'm afraid I have to decline your kind invitation, as I know not where I'll be on
Saturday. If my luck holds, I may be in my bed catching up on the sleep
I've missed since 7am Monday. Ah, the joys of parenthood never end!

Best,
Stephanie

From: David C. Harris <[email-masked]>
To:
Stephanie Olari <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2007 11:42:35 AM
Subject: [Fwd: [HumanistRoots] RSVP for our meeting on Saturday, May 5]

Hi Stephanie,

On Friday the 13th my boss decided to cut back to me working QUARTER
time instead of HALF time.  I definitely can't live on $200 a week, so
I've gone into focused mode to clean up the house and rent rooms.  But
I attend a little free entertainment, like this Saturday's
HumanistRoots meeting (below).  Would you like to go with me for
something so esoteric?  I could pick you up at 5:55 and we could talk
while driving over to the UU church.  You'd be home by 10:00.  I'd take
care of food.

If you let me know by Thursday night late, I can tell them how many are
coming.

  - David

-------- Original Message --------

      Subject: 
      [HumanistRoots] RSVP for our meeting on Saturday, May 5

      Date: 
      Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:41:00 -0700

      From: 
      Richard O. Duda <[email-masked]>

      To: 
      [email-masked]

UUCPA Humanists and Friends,

I would like to remind you that the next UUCPA Humanist Roots Group pot
luck dinner party is scheduled for Saturday, May 5, at 6:00 PM in the
UUCPA Fireside Room.  This time our presenter will be Joel
Sarch, who will lead a discussion entitled  "Arminians,
Antinomians, Puritans, and Presidents:  Religious Origins of Social
Change Control."  

As usual, you are all welcome to attend. 
At the moment, I have the following signups for food:

          hors
d'oeuvres   

1         salad    

1         veggie
dish

          meat
dish        

          dessert           

          drinks/wine

Clearly, there are ample opportunities for your contributions, so don't
wait until the last minute when there will be fewer options.

-- Dick Duda

-- 
 David Harris, Palo Alto, California.
               GPS location: 37.41988, -122.13388 (1984 WGS system).
 NOTE!: NEW active account: [email-masked]  
        Active account WAS: [email-masked] 
 Phone: 1-650-856-9126 (has answering machine or me)
 Lifetime e-mail forwarding account: [email-masked]
 Postal ("snail mail") address: David Harris
                                Medintrans
                                455 Margarita Ave.
                                Palo Alto, CA  94306-2827

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com