Subject: hello there

From: Noori <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 14:00:47 -0700

Dear David,
I went to the dentist this morning and got a filling. She gave me 
novicaine, which made my face numb. Afterwards, I read my book for a 
while, and then went to the Sports Club and did my aerobic workout on 
the stationary bicycle.
It sure was nice to talk to you on the telephone yesterday. After we 
talked, I tried clicking twice on the attachments, and sure enough it 
worked! The message was that I now have a place to stay in Marin County 
for the Healing Seminar. So I guess I'm really going to go to it! The 
lady who cleans my house is going to take care of my pets. Since it was 
taking so long for the person organizing the Healing Seminar to find me 
a place to stay, I decided that maybe if I found someone to take care of 
my pets first, then maybe the place to stay in Marin would materialize. 
Sure enough, the very next day I got the message that a place had been 
found for me. I was very worried that Serina (my next door neighbor) 
wouldn't be able to take care of my pets, because now that she is 
teaching again, she is almost never home. I asked Kay if she would do 
it, and she agreed right away. So that worry has been taken care of. I 
am thinking of joining tripple AAA in order to get new maps of the bay 
area, and a new California map. Mine are all very old and torn at the 
seams. I am worried about how to get to Marin County from Hwy 80, and 
then back to Walnut Creek on Sunday evening where I am planning on 
spending the night with my Father and Krista.
My biggest problem is that I worry too much about everything! Anyway, I 
guess that's about all I have to say for now. Take care!
                                 Love,
                                    Noori