Subject: Memorial Day Sale: 50% off domains, Dotster customers only!

From: Dotster dotNews <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 19:41:32 -0700

Dotster.com dotNews  ::  May 25, 2006

Dear Dotster Customers,

Saturday, Sunday and Monday only, our most popular domain extensions
are 50% off, only through this newsletter.

Write down the coupon code “halfoffdomains” and enter it in the check
out section of the billing process to save 50% on any .COM, .NET,
.ORG, .US AND .BIZ.

Add a .INFO domain name for the incredibly low price of $2.99.

Get the .net to go with your .com, register the .biz for your business
site or grab the ten .com’s you’ve been thinking about. There’s no
limit to the number of domains you can buy.

If you need hosting, we’ve extended our five free domains
promotion—get 5 free domains with the purchase of any hosting package.
Use coupon code “5forfree” to take advantage of this great promotion.

Thank you for being a Dotster customer and have a great holiday
weekend!

The Dotster Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dotster Privacy Statement 
Dotster values our relationships with customers and their privacy.
Because we want to keep you informed of new services and happenings at
Dotster.com and in the domain registration industry, we send our
customers e-mail newsletters and brief updates on an occasional basis.
For more information on our privacy policy, please visit
https://secure.registerapi.com/order/register/privacy.php?siteid=4798.

To Unsubscribe: If you would prefer not to receive these mailings in
the future, please reply to this email with REMOVE in the SUBJECT
LINE. 

Forward to a Friend! Please feel free to forward this newsletter to
friends and family who may be interested in Dotster and its services.
For new subscriptions, just send an e-mail to [email-masked] with
the word "Subscribe" in the subject line. 

If you have questions, comments or concerns about this newsletter,
please visit http://www.dotster.com/support.php.