Subject: Climate change hearings, sign your name

From: Brian Bogart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:17:15 -0800

Thanks to the inclusive and diverse nature of the Academy Awards  
production this year, the topic of climate change is abuzz globally.

The below link connects to a worthy statement to sign.

Brian Bogart
Diversity Scholar
M.A. Candidate, Peace Studies
University of Oregon
IntelligentFuture.org

On March 21st, I'm going to hand-deliver your messages on television  
when I testify at Congressional hearings on global warming.

This is an incredible opportunity to show Congress the energy behind  
this issue. I need your help to really make it count. Can you commit  
to getting 10 of your friends to sign a message to Congress before  
March 21st?

To get your friends involved in our effort, please forward them this  
note or direct them to:

http://www.algore.com/cards.html

Thank you,

Al Gore