Subject: Re: Our pictures

From: Stephanie olari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:58:18 -0800 (PST)

Hey, fun(ny?) man,

Thanks for the pictures. Think I should send them to my good catholic mother to prove I didn't go to dinner with a serial killer?

I had a good time too. And when I got home I found out that An Inconvenient Truth is now available on my digital cable pay-per view. So if I ever get my new tv from the lovely people at ebay, I'll invite you over to watch it. And if you're very, very nice, I may even make you dinner. Hmm, wonder what I'll do if you're very, very naughty? 

Until whenever,
Stephanie

P.S. This is the account I set up exclusively for freecycle, so I sometimes forget to check it. My "personal" e-mail address is [email-masked]. Wanna upgrade?

----- Original Message ----
From: David C. Harris <[email-masked]>
To: Stephanie olari <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 9:42:00 AM
Subject: Our pictures

Hey, fun lady,

Here are tonight's pictures, attached.  Enjoy!

I really had a good time.

   - David

____________________________________________________________________________________
Have a burning question?  
Go to www.Answers.yahoo.com and get answers from real people who know.

---

From: 2 olari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:03:14 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sicko,

How dare you try to make me corrupt my mother? Seriously, though, my mom's grown up a lot since my dad died. There's very little she doesn't know about me (ok, I guess she's ignorant of my sexual fantasies--most probably becuase I've inadvertently become a born-again virgin). And she does have a heart murmur, so perhaps it's best if I just forward the pictures.

New subject: I've given away or broken most of the "good" things I made in my ceramics class. And unfortunately, my body doesn't seem to like the postures required to use a wheel. I think I still have a mug, so I'll find it, wash it, and make sure I have decaf coffee around. Next weekend is fine--I've finally heard from th ebay store and am heading there now to pick up the tv.

Old subject: I hope all your sexual fantasies don't involve spanking. I've been a teacher for too long to even think that's fun. I figure if I loosen up enough to spank anyone, I'll probably start spanking everyone. And given the PC-ness of this place, it's probably best not to start. And yeah, it is a little early to start sharing such things. I always try to wait until at least the second date.  And yes, that was the perfect emoticon. I've just switched browsers and can now use these cute pix instead of punctuation. And even recovering catholics know it's not nice to mis-use punctuation. Or at least that what I heard.

So until then!
Stephanie

----- Original Message ----
From: David C. Harris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 10:05:21 AM
Subject: Re: Our pictures

Stephanie olari wrote:

  Hey,
fun(ny?) man,

Thanks for the pictures. Think I should send them to my good catholic
mother to prove I didn't go to dinner with a serial killer?

Perhaps you could tell her a tale of how you bravely fought the serial
killer off, sending him home without allowing him to (long list of your
wildest sexual fantasies).  She probably doesn't know you even know
about such un-Catholic practices.  Oh, be sure her heart is healthy
first.   

I had a good time too. And when I got home I found out that An Inconvenient Truth is now
available on my digital cable pay-per view. So if I ever get my new tv
from the lovely people at ebay, I'll invite you over to watch it. And
if you're very, very nice, I may even make you dinner. 

That sounds like a fun thing, to me.  I could see the clay things too,
right?   Want to try for next weekend?  The following weekend is the
jazz gathering, the last one after several decades.

  Hmm,
wonder what I'll do if you're very, very naughty? 

I'd like to start finding out pretty soon.  Oh, all this flirting is
corrupting me.  I'm having such naughty thoughts!  Does that qualify me
for a spanking?  Or must I act out my naughtiness...

I think it's a bit early in our relationship for me to give you my long
list of sexual fantasies.  But I could be wrong....  Maybe we could
trade fantasies.   :-P  
Yes, that little emoticon with its tongue out is probably the right one
for that sentence.   ;-) 

  Until
whenever,

Stephanie

P.S. This is the account I set up exclusively for freecycle, so I
sometimes forget to check it. My "personal" e-mail address is [email-masked]. Wanna
upgrade?

I just made a new Address Book entry for your new address.  Thanks for
trusting me with the "personal" address.  I think I told you the cell
phone number for that "special occasions" plan I have:  650-814-0373. 
Oh, and please tell me your phone number to use while your cell phone
is AWOL.

I finally finished the printing for the taxes, so I can xerox and mail
them tomorrow.  Hooray!

  - David

  -----
Original Message ----

Subject: Our pictures

  Hey, fun lady,

   - David

  

-- 
 David Harris, Palo Alto, California.
               GPS location: 37.41988, -122.13388 (1984 WGS system).
 NOTE!: NEW active account: [email-masked]  
        Active account WAS: [email-masked] 
 Phone: 1-650-856-9126 (has answering machine or me)
 Lifetime e-mail forwarding account: [email-masked]
 Postal ("snail mail") address: David Harris
                                Medintrans
                                455 Margarita Ave.
                                Palo Alto, CA  94306-2827

____________________________________________________________________________________
TV dinner still cooling? 
Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.
http://tv.yahoo.com/