Subject: Re: good night

From: 2 olari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:02:55 -0800 (PST)

Dear friend,

I'm glad you enjoyed this saucy girl's pasta the second time around (even though that was meant to thank you for the compliment, it sounds dirty to me. Oh, well, I guess you're used to that by now)!

I'd be happy to go in your car with you--provided you show me a DMV
printout showing that you've never had an accident or a ticket--kidding, as usual! And the only thing you're missing out on is my terribly overcrowded and messy Honda Civic. Something about other people's children who don't know the meaning of "litter bag" combined with tutoring supplies, booster seats, and a case of water (what can I say--I drink a lot--of water!!!). I am counting on you to keep reminding me to "shut up and listen!!" I know I can be a conversation hog and that you're a great listener--maybe that's a skill you can remind me I once had.

Most of my friends know that I have a virtual pharmacy available and aren't shy about asking for antihistamines. Some aren't shy about asking for anything, but I limit them to the OTC products. And I haven't had any non-essential (i.e. pain meds , muscle relaxants, sleep aids) medications since my exciting trip to the hospital with the paramedics when I forgot to change my d#@* fentanyl patch. Somehow it seems easier to live with the pain than to die with the opiates my docs prescribed. And for some odd reason, I feel much more "present" without that sh*t in my system. Go figure!

Looking forward to Saturday!

Your friend and cuddle-buddy,
Stephanie

----- Original Message ----
From: David C. Harris <[email-masked]>
To: 2 olari <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 7:49:55 AM
Subject: Re: good night

Hi Stephanie,

I enjoyed my second meal of your delicious pasta and especially your
sauce.  (No, I'm not calling you "saucy", but I could.)

2 olari wrote:

  Hi,
David-

Yes, I am capable of being "sweet" on occasion , but
don't get too used to it .
George and Lan said to say "hi," and Sherlock sends a purr. Since our
"future times together" probably include a jazz concert Saturday, I
figured I'd ask about the when and where. Shall we go together or meet
there? I'd prefer to drive together as there may not be a lot of time
to talk (your turn this time) once
the music starts.

I'll see if I can get the details from Larry.  I know where the
Cattlemen's Club (the location) is, but I don't know the time yet.

I agree with you that it would be nice to travel together.  Would you
be comfortable if I drove over to your house, and since my car will be
warmed up, go in my car?  I've never seen yours, so I may be missing
out on a ride in a Hummer or something, but this time let's use mine.

Hope you got my SuperBowl invitation. And that two days in a row isn't
overkill. I haven't a clue how many people will show up, much less when
they'll show up, but the cookie bribe is usually pretty effective .

Yes, I saw the evite today at work and will respond to it tonight.  

I had a thought: offer free Claritin to people with allergies to
anything.  I'm still in ecstasy over the 4 cent a piece price after
years of struggling to score them as free samples from my doctor, or
paying that $2.30 price when it was under patent.  Sometimes my
enthusiasms are a little unusual.  
;-) 

Your friend,

  - David

Warm daytime hugs,

Stephanie

  -----
Original Message ----

From: David C. Harris <[email-masked]>

To: 2 olari <[email-masked]>

Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 11:34:14 AM

Subject: Re: good night

Thank you, Stephanie,

That was a sweet note.

I enjoyed getting to know you more, and you yourself, and the nice food
you made, cuddling a little, and George and Lan and Sherlock!

I look forward to future times together,

   - David

2 olari wrote:

    David,

Thanks for the kind ear tonight. I very much enjoyed having you here
for dinner; we'll have to do it again. AIT was definitely thought
provoking--and extremely well done. I most certainly owe you an evening
of listening and am looking forward to learning more about you. 

Warm good-night hugs,

Stephanie

  

-- 
 David Harris, Palo Alto, California.
               GPS location: 37.41988, -122.13388 (1984 WGS system).
 NOTE!: NEW active account: [email-masked]  
        Active account WAS: [email-masked] 
 Phone: 1-650-856-9126 (has answering machine or me)
 Lifetime e-mail forwarding account: [email-masked]
 Postal ("snail mail") address: David Harris
                                Medintrans
                                455 Margarita Ave.
                                Palo Alto, CA  94306-2827

____________________________________________________________________________________
The fish are biting. 
Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.
http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php