Subject: [pafree] Numerous items: Liquidating non-profit

From: Rick Walker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:53:43 -0700

Very many items.  Preference given to non-profit, or schools.  These
items all came from the AHA learning center in Palo Alto.  I can't
afford to store this stuff any longer...  Let me know if you are
interested and I'll make a big list.  Once a sufficient amount of the
stuff is spoken for, I'll transport it all to my home and let you know
the day to pick it up. 

1) 55 folding chairs, metal legs, plastic seats

2) Three 3'x7' (approx) sliding mirror closet doors.  Perfect for
   dance/yoga studio. Hinge them together to make a huge tri-fold
   dressing mirror. 

3) Two 24"x24"x24" Bozak speakers in nice walnut cases.  Could use
   some lemon oil and TLC.  Great for
   large performance hall.  These are serious speakers.

4) One new 50"x50" collapsible tripod projection screen

5) 12 large cardboard science-fair trifold presentation boards,
   have been used, but mostly just lightly taped printouts, can
   be easily cleaned and re-used.

6) 2 unused dry chemical fire extinguishers

7) two usable, but paint-speckled, 2'x2'x6" three-speed fans. 

8) One tie-dyed 20 foot diameter nylon parachute

9) 6 reams 8-1/2x11" colored xerox paper (green, yellow, blue, etc.)

10) One basic student microscope suitable for examining pond water, etc.

11) several folding tables.

12) One unassembled 18"x30"x72" (approx) metal shelf unit.

13) various large fiberglass and canvas tarps..

--
Rick Walker