Subject: Last Chance to Register

From: Sun Microsystems <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 09:02:39 -0800 (PST)

You are receiving this email at [email-masked] 
because you elected to receive general communications from Sun 
Microsystems, Inc. To update your communications preferences, please 
see the links at the bottom of this message. We respect your privacy 
and post our privacy policy prominently on our Web site: 
http://www.sun.com/privacy 
 
======================================================== 
LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER 
eSeminar On Newest Trends In Server Virtualization 
======================================================== 
 
Dear David Harris, 
 
Virtualization is helping organizations everywhere overcome the 
issues of server sprawl. How is it doing this? What are the latest 
developments? What approach is best for you? 
 
Join Sun, VMware and AMD in this Ziff Davis eSeminar to find out. 
 
The Art of Virtualization 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2Tc.11Hawu.B*STCU..T.D3d6.1aVo.3mHXCe 
 
November 13, 2006 @ 12 p.m. Eastern / 9 a.m. Pacific 
Duration: 60 minutes 
 
Register Here 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2Tc.11Hawu.B*STCU..T.D3d6.1aVo.3mHXCe 
 
Industry experts will explain the latest advancements in server 
virtualization and the solutions available from Sun Microsystems, AMD 
and VMware, and how organizations like yours have: 
 
* Reduced the total cost of ownership of servers 
* Increased operational efficiency 
* Increased server utilization 
* Improved manageability 
* Leveraged the AMD Opteron processor with industry-leading 
  performance-per-watt and price/performance-per-watt 
 
Whether you are already implementing or just considering 
virtualization, you'll learn from this eSeminar. 
 
Register Now 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2Tc.11Hawu.B*STCU..T.D3d6.1aVo.3mHXCe 
 
If you have any questions or feedback, please send a message to: 
[email-masked] 
 
Thank you, 
Sun Microsystems 
 
********************************************** 
 
(c) 2006 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. For information 
on Sun's trademarks see: http://www.sun.com/suntrademarks 
 
To unsubscribe from this list, reply to this message with 
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line or use this link: 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2Tc.11Hawu.B*STCU..T.D3d4.1aVo.3lx1Cc 
 
To manage your Sun subscriptions, visit the Subscription Center: 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2Tc.11Hawu.B*STCU..T.D3d2.1aVo.3laXCa 
 
Sun Microsystems, Inc., 1775 Wiehle Ave, Ste 200, RSN03, Reston, VA 20190, USA