Subject: Reminder: Less than 30 Days Remain

From: Sun Microsystems <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:39:49 -0800 (PST)

You are receiving this email at [email-masked] 
because you elected to receive general communications from Sun 
Microsystems, Inc. To update your communications preferences, please 
see the links at the bottom of this message. We respect your privacy 
and post our privacy policy prominently on our Web site: 
http://www.sun.com/privacy 
 
----------------------------------------------------- 
----------------------------------------------------- 
 
REMINDER: Less than 30 days left for no-cost programming advice. 
Java SE 6 
 
Download Java SE 6: 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2Tc.11Hawu.C0y1Js..T.EJDW.1cg4.3ud1D8 
 
Dear David Harris, 
 
Many of you have already downloaded Java SE 6 and have begun 
developing better, easier, and faster than ever before. In case you 
haven't made the move yet, we'd like to remind you that less than 30 
days remain to take advantage of our complimentary programming advice 
to help ease your upgrade. 
 
Learn How: 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2Tc.11Hawu.C0y1Js..T.EJDW.1cg4.3ud1D8 
 
Why Java SE 6? 
 
* Improved graphical user interface libraries along with the design 
  tools in NetBeans IDE 5.5 simplify rich client application 
  development and expand native platform support. 
 
* Complete, lightweight platform to develop and deploy .NET- 
  compatible web services. 
 
* Improved diagnostic facilities for tracking memory usage, thread 
  behavior, and native system interactions helping identify the cause 
  of application bugs and performance  bottlenecks faster and easier 
  than ever before. 
 
Ease Your Upgrade 
 
* Get up to speed fast. Take our new course, "New Features in the 
  Java SE 6 Platform." 
 
* Minimize risk and get help when you need it. Try our Sun Developer 
  Expert Assistance for Java SE 6 platform, an online developer 
  support service, at no cost. 
 
  Hurry! Offer ends February 14th, 2007. 
 
* Rest easy when you deploy mission-critical Java applications in 
  heterogeneous environments. Check out our Java MultiPlatform 
  Support Offering. 

Learn More: 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2Tc.11Hawu.C0y1Js..T.EJDW.1cg4.3ud1D8 

What Developers Are Saying... 
 
Developer Evan Summers says, "The Java Platform is going from 
strength to strength with Java SE 6, in all respects, and its 
quality shines." 
 
Simon Godden, Technical Architect at Perceptive Informatives Inc., 
notes, "one interesting development is a major improvement in the 
loading time of applets." 

Duke's Top 5 Reasons to Upgrade to Java SE 6 
 
1. Better, easier, faster development cycles 
2. Trial offer of Java SE developer support until February 14, 2007 
3. Increased access to multiple development environments 
4. Complete documentation and release notes 
5. Discounts on training 
 
Find out more: 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2Tc.11Hawu.C0y1Js..T.EJDW.1cg4.3ud1D8 
 
If you have any questions or feedback, please send a message to: 
[email-masked] 

Thank You, 
 
Sun Microsystems 

Information about the Sun Developer Network: 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2Tc.11Hawu.C0y1Js..T.EJDY.1cg4.3uzXDA 
 
----------------------------------------------------- 
----------------------------------------------------- 
 
(c) 2007 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. For information 
on Sun's trademarks see: http://www.sun.com/suntrademarks 
 
To unsubscribe from this list, reply to this message with 
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line or use this link: 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2Tc.11Hawu.C0y1Js..T.EJDS.1cg4.3tw1D4 
 
To manage your Sun subscriptions, visit the Subscription Center: 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2Tc.11Hawu.C0y1Js..T.EJDU.1cg4.3uGXD6 
 
Sun Microsystems, 4150 Network Circle, MS: UMPK18-235, Santa Clara, 
CA 95054 U.S.A.