Subject: RE: [freecyclemp] OFFER: Kodak Carousel slide projector and about 13 slide trays

From: "The Huie Foundation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 05:06:18 -0800

Morning David!

Was thinking of you the other day!   I'll bet you are resting soundly with
your sleep apnea breathing machine!  I'm still
keeping my late nights - much later than I ever desired.   Went skiing with
some friends a couple of weekends ago
and we rented a cabin near Bear Valley.   Someone said that they did hear me
snoring, but only for a short time one night.

Trying to get life back onto a more normal (mostly daylight!) schedule, but
this is always a challenge.

Just saw your posting from Mon, 11:09am.   Kind of odd!  ....seems like your
computer clock, or perhaps your SMTP server's clock
is incorrect?!   Your posting appeared 12 hours ahead of actual time?!

These old Kodak carousel projectors bring back fond memories of slide shows
I watched with my family when we were growing up (not to mention the slides
which school teachers used to show us during our grade school classes).
Kids these days have probably never seen
 them before!  ;-)   What workhorses!  The 760H (either grey, or black) used
to cost around $400-$500, as I recall, and that was
during a time when the US $ was worth a lot more than it is today!

Ah, nostalgia! :-)

Take care,
~Keith...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of David C. Harris
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 11:09 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: [freecyclemp] OFFER: Kodak Carousel slide projector and about 13
slide trays

All worked the last time used, as far as I know.  The projector has a spare
bulb, I believe.
These project standard 35mm film slides, in the little cardboard or plastic
holders. 
I'm going to digitize my slide collection with a special scanner for slides,
and I expect digital DLP image projectors to become cheap before I want to
project the slides.

So, these are now available:
Kodak Carousel 760H projector (no remote),
2 unused Transvue 140 slide trays,
7 used Transvue 140 slide trays (an older box design),
1 used Transvue 140 Model 2 slide trays,
3 Transvue 80 trays with boxes, containing chapters of a typing course .
      (You can toss the course if you have a programmed typing course.)

Tell me a little about why you want these. If more than one person is
interested, I will consider spreading the trays among the requesters, to
maximize the human utility.  It's a Utilitarian's ethical challenge that I'm
attempting.

  - David Harris, south Palo Alto across El Camino from Barron Park, near
Matadero Avenue stoplight .

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups.  See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email-masked] 
    mailto:[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Sharon Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 07:04:57 -0800

Our school district seems to have one slide projector we can borrow 
from the district if we need to (can you believe it?).  Our school 
has an author and illustrator festival every year (free and open to 
the public) and we often need to borrow it for that.  It would be 
great to have one for us, that we'd gladly loan out to the other 
schools in the district.

Crossing my fingers,

Redwood City public school parent

>All worked the last time used, as far as I know. The projector has a
>spare bulb, I believe.
>These project standard 35mm film slides, in the little cardboard or
>plastic holders.
>I'm going to digitize my slide collection with a special scanner for
>slides, and I expect digital DLP image projectors to become cheap before
>I want to project the slides.
>
>interested, I will consider spreading the trays among the requesters,
>to maximize the human utility. It's a Utilitarian's ethical challenge
>that I'm attempting.
>
>- David Harris, south Palo Alto across El Camino from Barron Park,
>near Matadero Avenue stoplight .
>
>__._,_.___
><http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/message/7620;_ylc=X3oDMTM1YTliZmNrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARtc2dJZAM3NjIwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM0OQR0cGNJZAM3NjIw>Messages 
>in this topic (1) 
><http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxaDBzMzh0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARtc2dJZAM3NjIwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM0OQ--?act=reply&messageNum=7620>Reply 
>(via web post) | 
><http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmOTk5cXZwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzI0ODgzNDk->Start 
>a new topic
><http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbGlkM2FxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNtc2dzBHN0aW1lAzExNzI0ODgzNDk->Messages
><http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaTQ4bHA3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM0OQ-->
><http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZDRoNG40BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzQ5>Change 
>settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
>Change settings via email: 
><mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Email 
>Delivery: Digest>Switch delivery to Daily Digest | 
><mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Change 
>Delivery Format: Traditional>Switch format to Traditional
><http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaHJjdWtnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM0OQ-->Visit 
>Your Group | <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Yahoo! Groups Terms 
>of Use | 
><mailto:[email-masked]?subject=> 
>Unsubscribe
>Recent Activity
>
>  9
><http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZ290ajV2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzQ5>New 
>Members
>
><http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMjFucTJ2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzExNzI0ODgzNDk->Visit 
>Your Group
>SPONSORED LINKS
>
><'"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNTlhbTNvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzEEZ3JwSWQDMTI5NDI3NzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0MDA0BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzQ5?t=ms&k=San+francisco+bay+area+real+estate&w1=San+francisco+bay+area+real+estate&w2=Redwood+city&w3>San 
>francisco bay area real estate
><'"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZnVzNHNmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMTI5NDI3NzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0MDA0BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzQ5?t=ms&k=Redwood+city&w1=San+francisco+bay+area+real+estate&w2=Redwood+city&w3=San+francisco+bay+are>Redwood 
>city
><'"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMzZucWRkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzMEZ3JwSWQDMTI5NDI3NzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0MDA0BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzQ5?t=ms&k=San+francisco+bay+area+hotel&w1=San+francisco+bay+area+real+estate&w2=Redwood+city&w3=San+f>San 
>francisco bay area hotel
><'"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkamthZmYwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzQEZ3JwSWQDMTI5NDI3NzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0MDA0BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzQ5?t=ms&k=San+francisco+bay+area+limousine&w1=San+francisco+bay+area+real+estate&w2=Redwood+city&w3=S>San 
>francisco bay area limousine
><'"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkY2NnZzlvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzUEZ3JwSWQDMTI5NDI3NzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0MDA0BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzQ5?t=ms&k=Redwood+shores+real+estate&w1=San+francisco+bay+area+real+estate&w2=Redwood+city&w3=San+fra>Redwood 
>shores real estate
>Yahoo! HotJobs
>
><http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12ijio6vr/M=493064.9803220.10510213.8674578/D=groups/S=1705044004:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1172495549/A=3848546/R=0/SIG=10o5tjndh/*http://www.hotjobs.com>Be 
>Discovered!
>
>Employers find you
>
>Upload your resume
>
>Y! Toolbar
>
><http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJwYjFtbmFhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMTI5NDI3NzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0MDA0BHNlYwNuY21vZARzbGsDdG9vbGJhcgRzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzQ5;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3A//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3F.cpdl=ygrps>Get 
>it Free!
>
>easy 1-click access
>
>to your groups.
>
>Yahoo! Groups
>
><http://groups.yahoo.com/start;_ylc=X3oDMTJwNW1lZGNrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzMEZ3JwSWQDMTI5NDI3NzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0MDA0BHNlYwNuY21vZARzbGsDZ3JvdXBzMgRzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzQ5>Start 
>a group
>
>in 3 easy steps.
>
>Connect with others.
>
>.
>
>__,_._,___

---

From: "Jon Baer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 07:17:18 -0800

Slide projector if available please. I can pick up today or later this week
at your convenience.thanks-jon

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On

- David Harris, south Palo Alto across El Camino from Barron Park,
near Matadero Avenue stoplight .
__._,_.___
Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/message/4467;_ylc=X3oDMTM1a2JpZTV
yBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRtc2dJZAM0NDc
xBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM1MgR0cGNJZAM0NDY3> (2) Reply
(via web post)
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxMmF1bDB0BF9TAzk
3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRtc2dJZAM0NDcxBHNlYwN
mdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM1Mg--?act=reply&messageNum=4471> | Start
a new topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmazZua2pkBF9TAzk
3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHB
jBHN0aW1lAzExNzI0ODgzNTI->
Messages
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMGFncnE3BF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN
tc2dzBHN0aW1lAzExNzI0ODgzNTI->
<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJlN3FqODZkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyN
zA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM1M
g-->
 Yahoo! Groups
Change settings via the Web
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZmJjYm5tBF9TAzk
3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5
ncwRzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzUy>  (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Diges
t>  | Switch format to Traditional
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Change%20Delivery%20
Format:%20Traditional>
Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp;_ylc=X3oDMTJlY2NkaDdsBF9TAzk3MzU5
NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3Rp
bWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM1Mg--> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Unsubscribe
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=>
Recent Activity
*
 4
New Members
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnNTZkZW4xBF9T
Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2
bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzUy>
Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNDlzaDE0BF9TAzk3MzU5
NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0
aW1lAzExNzI0ODgzNTI->
SPONSORED LINKS
*       Waste oil recycling
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkbXM3Y3B2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzEEZ
3JwSWQDMTI3MDQzMTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4M
zUy?t=ms&k=Waste+oil+recycling&w1=Waste+oil+recycling&w2=Universal+waste+rec
ycling&w3=Menlo+p%20>
*       Universal waste recycling
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkbmc1c3JhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ
3JwSWQDMTI3MDQzMTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4M
zUy?t=ms&k=Universal+waste+recycling&w1=Waste+oil+recycling&w2=Universal+was
te+recycling&w3=M%20>
*       Menlo park
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkOWNnYmZiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzMEZ
3JwSWQDMTI3MDQzMTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4M
zUy?t=ms&k=Menlo+park&w1=Waste+oil+recycling&w2=Universal+waste+recycling&w3
=Menlo+park&w4=In%20>
*       Industrial waste recycling
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMzRkY2Y3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzQEZ
3JwSWQDMTI3MDQzMTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4M
zUy?t=ms&k=Industrial+waste+recycling&w1=Waste+oil+recycling&w2=Universal+wa
ste+recycling&w3=%20>
*       Solid waste recycling
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkaXFiaWppBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzUEZ
3JwSWQDMTI3MDQzMTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4M
zUy?t=ms&k=Solid+waste+recycling&w1=Waste+oil+recycling&w2=Universal+waste+r
ecycling&w3=Menlo%20>
Biz Tools
Y! Small Business
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12it4p1h0/M=493064.9803229.10510223.8674578/D=g
roups/S=1705064235:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1172495552/A=4025323/R=0/SIG=12a352npd/*ht
tp://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44092/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index>
Track packages,
get forms, & more
Y! Toolbar
Get it Free!
<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJwY2phZnNxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSW
QDMTI3MDQzMTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNuY21vZARzbGsDdG9vbGJhcgRzdGltZQ
MxMTcyNDg4MzUy;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3A//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3F.cpdl=yg
rps>
easy 1-click access
to your groups.
Yahoo! Groups
Start a group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/start;_ylc=X3oDMTJwMGttbGxsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzME
Z3JwSWQDMTI3MDQzMTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNuY21vZARzbGsDZ3JvdXBzMgRz
dGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzUy>
in 3 easy steps.
Connect with others.
.

__,_._,___

---

From: "Amy Bayersdorfer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 07:30:06 -0800

Hi david,
 
I am very interested in the slide projector.  My sister is an artist who
works with lots of light and visual images, and the projector would be
extremely helpful.
 
I'm in Menlo Park... where are you?  I could pick it up this afternoon.
 
thanks.
-amy
408-838-6439

  _____  

__._,_.___ 
Messages
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/message/4467;_ylc=X3oDMTM1a2JpZTV
yBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRtc2dJZAM0NDc
xBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM1MgR0cGNJZAM0NDY3> in this topic
(2)
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxMmF1bDB0BF9TAzk
3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRtc2dJZAM0NDcxBHNlYwN
mdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM1Mg--?act=reply&messageNum=4471> Reply
(via web post) | Start
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmazZua2pkBF9TAzk
3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHB
jBHN0aW1lAzExNzI0ODgzNTI-> a new topic 
Messages
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMGFncnE3BF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN
tc2dzBHN0aW1lAzExNzI0ODgzNTI->  
 
<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJlN3FqODZkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyN
zA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM1M
g--> Yahoo! Groups 
Change
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZmJjYm5tBF9TAzk
3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5
ncwRzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzUy> settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) 
Change settings via email: Switch
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Email Delivery: Digest>
delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Change Delivery
Format: Traditional> format to Traditional 
Visit
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp;_ylc=X3oDMTJlY2NkaDdsBF9TAzk3MzU5
NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3Rp
bWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM1Mg--> Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> of Use | Unsubscribe
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=> 
Recent Activity

*	

	 4
	New
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnNTZkZW4xBF9T
Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2
bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzUy> Members

Visit
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclemp;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNDlzaDE0BF9TAzk3MzU5
NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzA0MzEyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0
aW1lAzExNzI0ODgzNTI-> Your Group 
SPONSORED LINKS

*	Waste
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkbXM3Y3B2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzEEZ
3JwSWQDMTI3MDQzMTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4M
zUy?t=ms&k=Waste+oil+recycling&w1=Waste+oil+recycling&w2=Universal+waste+rec
ycling&w3=Menlo+park&w4=Industrial+waste+recycling&w5=Solid+waste+recycling&
c=5&s=131&g=2&.sig=kEmHJAz_3aZzLJc07Gpvnw> oil recycling 

*	Universal
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkbmc1c3JhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ
3JwSWQDMTI3MDQzMTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4M
zUy?t=ms&k=Universal+waste+recycling&w1=Waste+oil+recycling&w2=Universal+was
te+recycling&w3=Menlo+park&w4=Industrial+waste+recycling&w5=Solid+waste+recy
cling&c=5&s=131&g=2&.sig=MZgZxZP-lApavpReR2QrbA> waste recycling 

*	Menlo
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkOWNnYmZiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzMEZ
3JwSWQDMTI3MDQzMTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4M
zUy?t=ms&k=Menlo+park&w1=Waste+oil+recycling&w2=Universal+waste+recycling&w3
=Menlo+park&w4=Industrial+waste+recycling&w5=Solid+waste+recycling&c=5&s=131
&g=2&.sig=M608FCs44xdNdSEcpR84sg> park 

*	Industrial
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMzRkY2Y3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzQEZ
3JwSWQDMTI3MDQzMTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4M
zUy?t=ms&k=Industrial+waste+recycling&w1=Waste+oil+recycling&w2=Universal+wa
ste+recycling&w3=Menlo+park&w4=Industrial+waste+recycling&w5=Solid+waste+rec
ycling&c=5&s=131&g=2&.sig=6TqDoZCxupKnBBzIFqCzQA> waste recycling 

*	Solid
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkaXFiaWppBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzUEZ
3JwSWQDMTI3MDQzMTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4M
zUy?t=ms&k=Solid+waste+recycling&w1=Waste+oil+recycling&w2=Universal+waste+r
ecycling&w3=Menlo+park&w4=Industrial+waste+recycling&w5=Solid+waste+recyclin
g&c=5&s=131&g=2&.sig=YQDsGqlK8EJ13N8IeC-3zQ> waste recycling 

Biz Tools

Y!
Small Business

Track packages,

get forms, & more

Y! Toolbar

Get
rps> it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start
<http://groups.yahoo.com/start;_ylc=X3oDMTJwMGttbGxsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzME
Z3JwSWQDMTI3MDQzMTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNuY21vZARzbGsDZ3JvdXBzMgRz
dGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzUy> a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.
 
<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=12704312/grpspId=1705064235/msgI
d=4471/stime=1172488352/nc1=4025323/nc2=2/nc3=3> 
__,_._,___

---

From: "Jon Baer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 07:25:17 -0800

David-

Sorry for last post-you wanted more info on why wanted projector etc. I have
large collection of  slides that never viewed-want to show my kids some
travel pics I took when I was younger. I am more in need of projector than
all the slide trays (though one or two would be great). Thanks-jon

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of David C. Harris
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 11:09 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: redwoodcityfreecycle OFFER: Kodak Carousel slide projector and
about 13 slide trays

- David Harris, south Palo Alto across El Camino from Barron Park,
near Matadero Avenue stoplight .
__._,_.___
Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/message/7620;_ylc=X3oDMT
M1YTliZmNrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARtc2
dJZAM3NjIwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM0OQR0cGNJZAM3NjIw> (1)
Reply (via web post)
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxaDBzMz
h0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARtc2dJZAM3Nj
IwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM0OQ--?act=reply&messageNum=7620
> | Start a new topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmOTk5cX
ZwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARzZWMDZnRyBH
NsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzI0ODgzNDk->
Messages
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbG
lkM2FxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARzZWMDZn
RyBHNsawNtc2dzBHN0aW1lAzExNzI0ODgzNDk->
<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaTQ4bHA3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyO
TQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM0O
Q-->
 Yahoo! Groups
Change settings via the Web
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZDRoNG
40BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARzZWMDZnRyBH
NsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzQ5>  (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Email%20Delivery
:%20Digest>  | Switch format to Traditional
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Change%20De
livery%20Format:%20Traditional>
Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaHJjdWtnBF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN
ocGYEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM0OQ--> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Unsubscribe
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=>
Recent Activity
*
 9
New Members
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZ29
0ajV2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARzZWMDdnR
sBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzQ5>
Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMjFucTJ2BF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyNzcxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDAwNARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN
2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzExNzI0ODgzNDk->
SPONSORED LINKS
*       San francisco bay area real estate
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNTlhbTNvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzEEZ
3JwSWQDMTI5NDI3NzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0MDA0BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4M
zQ5?t=ms&k=San+francisco+bay+area+real+estate&w1=San+francisco+bay+area+real
+estate&w2=Redwoo%20>
*       Redwood city
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZnVzNHNmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ
3JwSWQDMTI5NDI3NzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0MDA0BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4M
zQ5?t=ms&k=Redwood+city&w1=San+francisco+bay+area+real+estate&w2=Redwood+cit
y&w3=San+francisc%20>
*       San francisco bay area hotel
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMzZucWRkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzMEZ
3JwSWQDMTI5NDI3NzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0MDA0BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4M
zQ5?t=ms&k=San+francisco+bay+area+hotel&w1=San+francisco+bay+area+real+estat
e&w2=Redwood+city%20>
*       San francisco bay area limousine
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkamthZmYwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzQEZ
3JwSWQDMTI5NDI3NzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0MDA0BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4M
zQ5?t=ms&k=San+francisco+bay+area+limousine&w1=San+francisco+bay+area+real+e
state&w2=Redwood+%20>
*       Redwood shores real estate
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkY2NnZzlvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzUEZ
3JwSWQDMTI5NDI3NzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0MDA0BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4M
zQ5?t=ms&k=Redwood+shores+real+estate&w1=San+francisco+bay+area+real+estate&
w2=Redwood+city&w%20>
Yahoo! HotJobs
Be Discovered!
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12ijio6vr/M=493064.9803220.10510213.8674578/D=g
roups/S=1705044004:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1172495549/A=3848546/R=0/SIG=10o5tjndh/*ht
tp://www.hotjobs.com>
Employers find you
Upload your resume
Y! Toolbar
Get it Free!
<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJwYjFtbmFhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSW
QDMTI5NDI3NzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0MDA0BHNlYwNuY21vZARzbGsDdG9vbGJhcgRzdGltZQ
MxMTcyNDg4MzQ5;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3A//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3F.cpdl=yg
rps>
easy 1-click access
to your groups.
Yahoo! Groups
Start a group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/start;_ylc=X3oDMTJwNW1lZGNrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzME
Z3JwSWQDMTI5NDI3NzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0MDA0BHNlYwNuY21vZARzbGsDZ3JvdXBzMgRz
dGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzQ5>
in 3 easy steps.
Connect with others.
.

__,_._,___

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 07:44:05 -0800 (PST)

Hello, 
  I'd love to have your trays and projector. I have a ton of old slides I took from when my kids were young that we haven't seen in years. That's about it. No, it's not as humanitarian as fixing global warming - but it's just the pain truth that's not made up by someone who grabs everything they see on Freecycle and goes off to sell at the flea market. 
   
  Anyway, I'm across the street from El Camino Hospital so I'm pretty close. If you would like to consider me please email or cal my cell 408-210-4342. 
   
  Thanks
  John

"David C. Harris" <[email-masked]> wrote:

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic 
  Messages 
  Freecycle (TM) ...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time.  http://www.freecycle.org 

___________________________________________________

Freecycle and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network in
the United States and/or other countries.
___________________________________________________ 
   
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) 
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional 
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe 

      Recent Activity
    
      10
  New Members

Visit Your Group 
  SPONSORED LINKS
      
   Environment issue  
   Los altos california  
   Los altos  
   Los altos ca  
   Los altos real estate

      Sitebuilder
  Free Download
  Build your web
  site in minutes.

    Y! Toolbar
  Get it Free!
  easy 1-click access
  to your groups.

    Yahoo! Groups
  Start a group
  in 3 easy steps.
  Connect with others.

  .

__,_._,___         

---------------------------------
TV dinner still cooling?
Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.

---

From: "Amy Bayersdorfer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:54:48 -0800

Hi David,
Actually, turns out my sister doesn't want the projector after all (go
figure!)
Pass it along to someone else!
 
thanks,
 amy

  _____  

__._,_.___ 
Messages

*	

	 4
	New

Visit

*	Waste

*	Universal

*	Menlo

*	Industrial

*	Solid

Biz Tools

Y!

Track packages,

get forms, & more

Y! Toolbar

Get

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

---

From: "Amy Bayersdorfer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:54:48 -0800

Hi David,
 
thanks,
 amy

  _____  

 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

---

From: "Dan Batryn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:30:28 -0800

I could use the projector and trays if they are still available.  I can
pickup at lunchtime or after work today.

 

Daniel Batryn

Shoretel Inc.

960 Stewart

Sunnyvale, CA  94085

Phone:    (408) 331-3575

Fax:      (408) 331-3333

________________________________

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of David C. Harris
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 11:09 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: [BULK] [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFER: Kodak Carousel slide
projector and about 13 slide trays
Importance: Low

__._,_.___ 

Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/message/7367;_ylc=X3oDM
TM1dnNpNXNzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNTY2Njc4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzN
QRtc2dJZAM3MzY3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM0OQR0cGNJZAM3M
zY3> (1) Reply (via web post)
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxbHZyd
WVtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNTY2Njc4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRtc2dJZ
AM3MzY3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM0OQ--?act=reply&messag
eNum=7367> | Start a new topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdDhqN
GFxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNTY2Njc4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDZ
nRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzI0ODgzNDk-> 

Messages
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZ
2E3OXU4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNTY2Njc4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZ
WMDZnRyBHNsawNtc2dzBHN0aW1lAzExNzI0ODgzNDk->  

Freecycle (TM) ...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world
one gift at a time.  http://www.freecycle.org 

Freecycle and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network
in
the United States and/or other countries.
___________________________________________________ 

Yahoo! Groups
<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaTY5NjRuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkA
zEyNTY2Njc4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTE3M
jQ4ODM0OQ--> 
Change settings via the Web
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnY29xa
Ws3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNTY2Njc4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDZ
nRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzQ5>  (Yahoo! ID required) 
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Email%20Deliver
y:%20Digest>  | Switch format to Traditional
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Change%20D
elivery%20Format:%20Traditional>  
Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle;_ylc=X3oDMTJlY2g0Z2c1BF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNTY2Njc4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDZnRyBH
NsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMTE3MjQ4ODM0OQ--> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Unsubscribe
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=> 

Recent Activity

*                            10

New Members
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnbW
xlMmc2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNTY2Njc4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZW
MDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzQ5> 

Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZ2s2ZjF0BF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNTY2Njc4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDIzNQRzZWMDdnRsBH
NsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzExNzI0ODgzNDk-> 

SPONSORED LINKS

*	Environment issue
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkdjVvb2tkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wA
zEEZ3JwSWQDMTI1NjY2NzgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxM
TcyNDg4MzUw?t=ms&k=Environment+issue&w1=Environment+issue&w2=Los+altos+c
alifornia&w3=Los+altos&w4=Los+altos+ca&w5=Los+altos+real+estate&c=5&s=10
9&g=2&.sig=xbDR9-jZvbxsl8mcoJsnrA> 
*	Los altos california
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkcDl0aXIxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wA
zIEZ3JwSWQDMTI1NjY2NzgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxM
TcyNDg4MzUw?t=ms&k=Los+altos+california&w1=Environment+issue&w2=Los+alto
s+california&w3=Los+altos&w4=Los+altos+ca&w5=Los+altos+real+estate&c=5&s
=109&g=2&.sig=B8fLbAO2IJhO8kBV6ibNrw> 
*	Los altos
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkb2Myajl2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wA
zMEZ3JwSWQDMTI1NjY2NzgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxM
TcyNDg4MzUw?t=ms&k=Los+altos&w1=Environment+issue&w2=Los+altos+californi
a&w3=Los+altos&w4=Los+altos+ca&w5=Los+altos+real+estate&c=5&s=109&g=2&.s
ig=xUoQHmUWMNNsaO3PJGbByQ> 
*	Los altos ca
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJka2lzYzdoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wA
zQEZ3JwSWQDMTI1NjY2NzgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxM
TcyNDg4MzUw?t=ms&k=Los+altos+ca&w1=Environment+issue&w2=Los+altos+califo
rnia&w3=Los+altos&w4=Los+altos+ca&w5=Los+altos+real+estate&c=5&s=109&g=2
&.sig=DB2LwrDwfs5f9bItSa0qBQ> 
*	Los altos real estate
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMHM3dTdvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wA
zUEZ3JwSWQDMTI1NjY2NzgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNzbG1vZARzdGltZQMxM
TcyNDg4MzUw?t=ms&k=Los+altos+real+estate&w1=Environment+issue&w2=Los+alt
os+california&w3=Los+altos&w4=Los+altos+ca&w5=Los+altos+real+estate&c=5&
s=109&g=2&.sig=T1eOzJ_gtCeYEXOqQAB-qA> 

Sitebuilder

Free Download
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12iav0nl3/M=493064.9803229.10510223.8674578
/D=groups/S=1705064235:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1172495550/A=4025306/R=0/SIG=12uhb
64pb/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44092/*http:/smallbusiness.yahoo.com/web
hosting/sitebuilding.php> 

Build your web

site in minutes.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!
<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJwcWdtdmFuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3
JwSWQDMTI1NjY2NzgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNuY21vZARzbGsDdG9vbGJhcg
RzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzQ5;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3A/toolbar.yahoo.com/
%3F.cpdl=ygrps> 

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/start;_ylc=X3oDMTJwYzU2ZXBiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9w
AzMEZ3JwSWQDMTI1NjY2NzgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY0MjM1BHNlYwNuY21vZARzbGsDZ3Jv
dXBzMgRzdGltZQMxMTcyNDg4MzQ5> 

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=12566678/grpspId=1705064235/
msgId=7367/stime=1172488349/nc1=4025306/nc2=2/nc3=3> 
__,_._,___ 
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege and/or are otherwise exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system.

---

From: P G <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:34:15 -0800 (PST)

Hello

I`m interested about your Slide Projector.

Please let me know is this still available ?

Thank you

Fannie

____________________________________________________________________________________
TV dinner still cooling? 
Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.
http://tv.yahoo.com/

---

From: "David C. Harris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:08:55 -0800

---

From: Silvia Griswold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:03:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi David,

I would love to have these to show the inumerous
slides I have from my and my husband's childhood to my
children.  Can pickup in the afternoons.  

Thank you,

Silvia
--- "David C. Harris" <[email-masked]>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:35:22 -0800

Hi,

I would very much like all your slide-showing hardware.

I inherited my grandparents' slide collection, which are in those 
pre-carousel boxes.  At this point, all I can do to view them is to 
take them out and hold them up against the light and squint a lot.

I'd like to transfer the slides to carousels and show the slides at 
some family get-togethers so that my mom and aunt and uncle, my 
cousins and the younger generation can enjoy them.  I know that it's 
been decades since my mom, her brother and sister have seen the 
slides and I suspect that my cousins and I have not seen a good part 
of the slides, since about half were probably taken before our time. 
It would be a delight to see the pictures that go with my 
grandparents' stories of mountain climbing and travel adventures and 
to share the stories, as we show the slides, with the younger 
generation, so that they might feel as if they know the remarkable 
people who died before they were born.

If the slides are sufficiently unique or in better condition than my 
grandparents' photo collection I will digitize them, but that will be 
pretty far down the road from now, and I hate to think of the slides 
buried in a closet, not being enjoyed.

I have a few carousels already that I've gotten on recycle, so it's 
the projector that I would most like, though a few more carousels 
could still be used.

I'll be gone most of the afternoon, from 2 pm until early evening.  I 
can pick up anytime after that.

Cheers,

Katherine Dollard

---

From: "lmarsh22222" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:59:12 -0000

I would love it for my grandchildren!

Lynn

--- In [email-masked], "David C. Harris" <dharris234@...>

---

From: Lynn Porcedda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:24:47 -0800 (PST)

Dear David,
   
  I am interested in all of this as I have many slides I took from when I lived in Italy when I was in college.  I had a projector, but lent it to someone and never received it back.  If these are already taken,could you plase share with me how to digitize slides- What kind of equipment is needs?  Where do you buy it?  etc...
   
  TIA, Lynn Porcedda

      Recent Activity
    
      9
  New Members

Visit Your Group 
  SPONSORED LINKS
      
   San francisco bay area real estate  
   Redwood city  
   San francisco bay area hotel  
   San francisco bay area limousine  
   Redwood shores real estate

      Yahoo! HotJobs
  Be Discovered!
  Employers find you
  Upload your resume

    Y! Toolbar
  Get it Free!
  easy 1-click access
  to your groups.

    Yahoo! Groups
  Start a group
  in 3 easy steps.
  Connect with others.

  .

__,_._,___

---

From: Scott Munson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:20:29 -0800

I can use these for educational purposes

scott munson
905 monte rosa dr.
menlo park, ca 94025
[email-masked]
http://www.planttrees.org
415 269 7738 cell = 415 ANY PRETtyboy
415 ANY PRET   (as in ANY PRETty girl) or (ANY PREText) or (ANY  
PRETzel company)
650 854 5829 home = 650 854 LUCY
SF events:
http://www.planttrees.org
archive of 2006 events, alerts, helpful info:
http://www.planttrees.org/events2006.php
archive of 2005 events, alerts, helpful info:
http://www.planttrees.org/events2005.php
archive of 2004 events, articles, activism:
http://www.planttrees.org/events2004.php

http://people.tribe.net/planttrees/photos

Sign up for Dr. Greger's free quarterly email newsletter.
[email-masked]
http://www.drgreger.org   http://veganmd.org
BEST NUTRITION LETTER I HAVE SEEN! ( I am open to others/ please send  
them to me...)
http://www.drgreger.org/newsletters.html (Please see the archive here  
to save your life.)

important events: http://globalexchange.org/getInvolved/bayarea.php
fun events: http://laughingsquid.com/squidlist/events
more events: http://www.craigslist.org   http://www.tribe.net    
http://upcoming.org
http://upcoming.org/search/?q=san+francisco&metro=nearme&type=Events
eco events: http://ecologycenter.org   http://acterra.org
http://swcoalition.org/Calendar.html Sustainable World Coalition
http://humanisthall.net 390 27th St Oakland between Broadway and  
Telegraph
http://www.mpjc.org/ongoing.html Marin Peace and Justice Center
http://peaceandjustice.org Palo Alto Peace and Justice Center
http://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/pbnberkeley/2007-02
Fellowship of Humanity Events 390 27th St Oakland @ Telegraph/Broadway
http://www.sfbg.com events, art receptions, music, film, etc.
http://marinrawfood.org Monthly Raw Food Potlucks (san rafael)
http://www.dancejam.org/connections.htm Barefoot Boogie and DanceJams

On Feb 26, 2007, at 11:08 AM, David C. Harris wrote:

> Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design.
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/rcTolB/TM
>     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/
>
> <*> Your email settings:
>     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/join
>     (Yahoo! ID required)
>
>     mailto:[email-masked]
>     mailto:[email-masked]
>
>     [email-masked]
>

---

From: Sharon Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:58:22 -0800

Just checking in to see if we're in the running for this. :-)

--Sharon

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 18:40:15 -0800

Hi David,

>Dear Katherine,
>
>Although I am giving the actual projector to the Redwood City school 
>district, I am offering you two used slide trays with 140 slide 
>capacity.  Hopefully you can borrow a projector from some one else 
>to show your slides at family gatherings.  Your articulate message 
>touched my heart.

How kind of you to say so.  I am glad that you gave the projector to 
the school district, which is a far more worthy recipient. The 
district can give the projector a second life that will benefit far 
more, in better ways, than I could.

>If you do not want to bother, I will send them along to the Redwood 
>City district.

I could use the two carousels, if they are still available (my 
computer was out of commission for awhile, so I can understand if you 
gave up on me).  If and when I get the slides digitized and I can 
move them back into their original, more compact boxes, I'll look 
forward to offering the carousels to the Redwood City school district.

I can most easily pick the carousels up tomorrow or Sunday.  If you 
put them in a bag by your front door I won't have to bother you and 
we won't have to coordinate.  Of course, I will need your address ;-)

By the way, my husband has been digitizing his slide  collection, 
mostly from the 70s and early 80s, and he's been very happy with the 
results.  The slides have held up better than photos on paper, but 
where the colors had faded or turned he's been able to do some very 
easy and effective  adjustments.  The rehabbed photos look great on 
the laptop screen. I think you'll be very happy with the results.

Cheers,

Katherine Dollard

>
>  - David Harris, south Palo Alto
>
>
>[email-masked] wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>cousins and the younger generation can enjoy them.  I know that 
>>it's been decades since my mom, her brother and sister have seen 
>>the slides and I suspect that my cousins and I have not seen a good 
>>part of the slides, since about half were probably taken before our 
>>time. It would be a delight to see the pictures that go with my 
>>grandparents' stories of mountain climbing and travel adventures 
>>and to share the stories, as we show the slides, with the younger 
>>If the slides are sufficiently unique or in better condition than 
>>my grandparents' photo collection I will digitize them, but that 
>>will be pretty far down the road from now, and I hate to think of 
>>the slides buried in a closet, not being enjoyed.
>>
>>I'll be gone most of the afternoon, from 2 pm until early evening. 
>>I can pick up anytime after that.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Katherine Dollard
>>

---

From: Sharon Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 07:19:15 -0800

I'll get on the letter right away.  If you want me to pick up the 
equipment, I'd be happy to.  If you want to drop it off, we're Orion 
School, 813 Allerton (near Brewster, downtown).

THANK YOU!!!

--Sharon

>A letter from your school should be fine.  If you can have it mailed 
>to me at this address, it would be fine.  I'll deliver the project 
>and trays one day on the way to work.  Right now I'm giving a few 
>trays to the people I promised.  Your school will receive all the 
>rest.
>
>  - David
>
>--
>David Harris, Palo Alto, California.
>               GPS location: 37.41988, -122.13388 (1984 WGS system).
>NOTE!: NEW active account: [email-masked]         Active 
>account WAS: [email-masked] Phone: 1-650-856-9126 (has 
>answering machine or me)
>Lifetime e-mail forwarding account: [email-masked]
>Postal ("snail mail") address: David Harris
>                                Medintrans
>                                455 Margarita Ave.
>                                Palo Alto, CA  94306-2827
>
>Sharon Levin wrote:
>>THANK YOU!!!
>>
>>Do you want me to get a letter from the district or my school?  The 
>>only reason I'm asking is, because obviously, I have more contacts 
>>at my school and can get a letter faster.
>>
>>THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!
>>
>>--Sharon
>>365-9064
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>Dear Sharon,
>>>
>>>If you can make the arrangements, I will give the RWC school 
>>>district the projector and 8-13 slide trays, depending upon 
>>>whether other people want the 5 trays I am offering them.
>>>
>>>I'd appreciate a letter, that acknowledges the gift and proposed 
>>>use, that I can show to the appropriate person when I deliver the 
>>>projector and trays.   I work near the Costco on Middlefield.
>>>
>>>Your proposed use seems to have the greatest benefit for many 
>>>people, so you "win" the projector.
>>>
>>>Yours,
>>>
>>>Sharon Levin wrote:
>>>>Re: redwoodcityfreecycle OFFER: Kodak Carousel slide proje
>>>>Our school district seems to have one slide projector we can 
>>>>borrow from the district if we need to (can you believe it?). 
>>>>Our school has an author and illustrator festival every year 
>>>>(free and open to the public) and we often need to borrow it for 
>>>>that.  It would be great to have one for us, that we'd gladly 
>>>>loan out to the other schools in the district.
>>>>
>>>>Crossing my fingers,
>>>>
>>>>>near Matadero Avenue stoplight