Subject: eBook: The Mobile Explosion--This Isn't Your Father's Internet

From: "Internet.com Tech Alerts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:54:41 -0700 (PDT)

Get free Technical Resources and Tools!

** eBook: The Mobile Explosion--This Isn't Your Father's Internet
Sponsored by Nokia
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,lfwd,783z,13yp,7dml

** PDF: Ensuring the Safety of Retail Web Transactions
Sponsored by VeriSign
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,7npg,ipjm,13yp,7dml

** eBook: VoIP For Dummies
Sponsored by Avaya
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,1l4m,hc62,13yp,7dml

** Whitepaper: Real-World Testing of Email Anti-Virus Solutions for ISPs
Sponsored by Cloudmark
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,jpt,66mf,13yp,7dml

** Whitepaper: Configuring WMI Performance Monitors
Sponsored by Ipswitch
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,fxuf,jgc9,13yp,7dml

** PDF: Keep Your Data Secure From the Outside In
Sponsored by VeriSign
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,jyal,2h9f,13yp,7dml

** eBook: Mobile Email and IM--A Strategic View
Sponsored by Nokia
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,fcvw,mb0z,13yp,7dml

** Whitepaper: Top Five Instant Messaging Security Risks
Sponsored by Symantec
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,m824,ksvi,13yp,7dml
_________________________________________________________________

** eBook: The Mobile Explosion--This Isn't Your Father's Internet
Sponsored by Nokia
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,lfwd,783z,13yp,7dml

Every day, the Internet goes from being less of a luxury to more of a necessity for all
of us. And with the worldwide growth of Internet usage combined with the nearly equal
growth in mobile phone usage, more and more people will find the need to access the
Internet through their mobile device. This eBook examines how the mobile Web is evolving,
the tips and tricks you'll need to go mobile, as well as the basics of what you need to
get started on the mobile Internet.
__________________________________________________________________

** PDF: Ensuring the Safety of Retail Web Transactions
Sponsored by VeriSign
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,7npg,ipjm,13yp,7dml

Buying goods and services online is now an everyday activity for millions of consumers
and businesses worldwide. But fear of phishing scams and identity theft prevent a large
percentage of potential buyers from conducting transactions online, despite industry
efforts to allay security concerns. This PDF explores what online sellers can do to
better assure reluctant buyers that web transactions are safe.
__________________________________________________________________

** eBook: VoIP For Dummies
Sponsored by Avaya
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,1l4m,hc62,13yp,7dml

This Avaya limited edition of "VoIP For Dummies" shows how converging your traditional
voice and data networks can save money and increase efficiency and productivity
throughout your organization-just what it takes to remain competitive in today's
marketplace.
__________________________________________________________________

** Whitepaper: Real-World Testing of Email Anti-Virus Solutions for ISPs
Sponsored by Cloudmark
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,jpt,66mf,13yp,7dml

Spammers and virus writers are constantly developing new evasion techniques. As a result,
testing effectiveness at stopping attacks becomes a challenge. Traditional testing
techniques rely on corpus testing of known attacks, which fails to measure vendor
response time to new attacks. This paper describes optimal testing methodologies for
anti-virus solutions for ISPs with 20,000 or more mail boxes.
__________________________________________________________________

** Whitepaper: Configuring WMI Performance Monitors
Sponsored by Ipswitch
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,fxuf,jgc9,13yp,7dml

With WMI, WhatsUp Gold Premium Edition monitors and sends alerts based on performance
counters that are reported from Microsoft Windows devices. The data collected is
displayed in graphical reports that show historical trends and provides highly visible
network status information.
__________________________________________________________________

** PDF: Keep Your Data Secure From the Outside In
Sponsored by VeriSign
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,jyal,2h9f,13yp,7dml

Your network may be nailed down tight inside the perimeter, but these days employees on
the road; remote offices and partners need access from outside the firewall. Learn how to
tap SSL to secure your mail traffic and strengthen your VPNs.
__________________________________________________________________

** eBook: Mobile Email and IM--A Strategic View
Sponsored by Nokia
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,fcvw,mb0z,13yp,7dml

This ebook examines the basics of what you need to know about workplace emails and
instant messaging to help you understand what you're dealing with when you go mobile. It
looks at the marketplace to show how mobile communications is poised to take off and
discusses what you need to consider for implementing mobile email and IM in your
enterprise. Chapters included are: Mobile Email--A Strategic View, Instant Messaging on
the Move, Communication Gone Mobile and A Manager's Guide to Email. Get this guide now
and stay in the loop!
__________________________________________________________________

** Whitepaper: Top Five Instant Messaging Security Risks
Sponsored by Symantec
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,m824,ksvi,13yp,7dml

Though widely adopted, IM is generally unprotected and unmonitored in consumer and
enterprise environments, leaving it vulnerable to attacks and exploits. These attacks
have grown exponentially over the past three years, increasing the need for real-time
threat response for IM and peer-to-peer (P2P) applications. Learn what your organization
can do to securely manage and protect IM within the enterprise.
__________________________________________________________________

Check out other technical resources from Internet.com with the following links:
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,f4hu,lmp7,13yp,7dml
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,1d3c,fsp0,13yp,7dml
__________________________________________________________________

Internet.com, EarthWeb, and DevX are divisions of JupiterOnlineMedia
JupiterOnlineMedia is a Jupitermedia Corporation property
23 Old Kings Highway South 
Darien, CT 06820

You are receiving this email because you have registered for a tutorial, download,
whitepaper, webcast, or have elected to receive information or offers from Internet.com.
If you wish to be removed from future Internet.com Tech Alerts, please go to: 
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,3hzn,1,d7yc,7bmk,13yp,7dml