Subject: redwoodcityfreecycle OFFER: Mirror

From: "Yaya Biko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:46:42 -0700

I have a mirror to give away. The kind that you attach to the back of a
door.  It is approximately 4 1/2 high and 1 1/4 wide.  There is a very small
black scratch towards middle of mirror.  Pick-up in San Mateo.  Pls. respond
if interested and specify the date and time you can pick up the item.
Thanks.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email-masked] 
    mailto:[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/