Subject: [HumanistRoots] Eat great food, meet interesting people, and gain new insights about "Happiness and the Meaning of Human Life" this Saturday with the UUCPA Humanist Roots Group

From: "Dennis Ricks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:24:04 -0700

Fellow UUCPA Humanists and Friends,

Tomorrow is June 1.already! That means that this Saturday is the date for
our next UUCPA Humanist Roots Group dinner and discussion party.  This
month, long-time humanist pioneer Art Jackson will present the topic
"Happiness and the Meaning of Human Life." He has researched and thought
about this topic for years and has some exciting new ideas and insights to
share. Come and listen to what he has learned. It could change your life.
(And even if it doesn't, you'll have so much fun you won't even care!)

The get-together will be from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Saturday, June 3, in the
UUCPA Fireside Room. If you get there a few minutes early, you can help us
set up. As always, the dinner and discussion party is free and open to
everyone who would like to join us for a fun and thought-provoking evening. 

All attendees are encouraged to bring a favorite dish to share for the
potluck dinner. Rule of thumb: please bring enough to serve 8 people. (FYI:
Main courses are the dishes most likely to be in short supply.) Please let
me know via email what category of food item you plan to bring (hors
d'oeuvres, salad, veggie dish, meat dish, dessert, wine & drinks, etc.), so
I can help ensure that we don't all bring the same kind of dish.

Looking forward to seeing you this Saturday!

Dennis Ricks

_______________________________________________
HumanistRoots mailing list
[email-masked]
http://uucpa.org/mailman/listinfo/humanistroots

---

From: "Arthur Jackson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 12:47:01 -0700

Hi All,

I'm attaching my working paper for this Saturday's Humanist Roots meeting in case you won't be able to attend.

Hope it gets a few brain cells stimulated. And if you can come possibly our interaction will stimulate a few more.

Arthur Jackson
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
HumanistRoots mailing list
[email-masked]
http://uucpa.org/mailman/listinfo/humanistroots