Subject: miscellaneous

From: Noori <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:38:24 -0700

Dear David,
I forgot to tell you in my last email that Uncle Dave has Scott's phone 
number, if you want to call him. Uncle Dave says that Scott is living in 
an apartment in San Francisco, and he sounds really good on the telephone.
I just got back from working out with "Women with Weights". I exercised 
both my arm and leg muscles on the weight machines. I am also walking to 
the Sports Club every day to go to my classes. Yesterday I attended the 
water aerobics class, and I was able to keep up with the instructor, who 
is very fast and energetic. She is from Lithuania, and is very 
entertaining with all her stories about her life, while doing 
extrordinary exercises outside of the pool to show us what to do in the 
water.
I got an email from Uncle Dave today, in response to one I sent to him. 
His new wife, Nicole, is moving all of her things, and her two 
children's things out of the house where she lived for most of her life. 
She is getting ready to sell it. Meanwhile she and her children are 
living in Uncle Dave's house. It sounds very cayotic for Uncle Dave 
right now.
Thanks for your email about what your doing in your life right now. The 
story about your old red volkswagon is pretty amusing. Good luck with 
your sky roof on the "new" car. It sounds like a lot of work. Speaking 
of work, I am getting ansy about the divorce. I'm afraid by the time you 
get around to finishing it, your health will fail. I really need you to 
put my house in Paradise in my own name. Also, I don't want to be left 
inheriting your house, and all your assets. That would really cause 
problems for me in regards to my own finances up here. Please get on 
with it! If you really love me like you say you do, you will finish the 
divorce before it's too late! My finances up here are tight, and there 
is no room for any suprise inheritances. Well, that's all for now.
                             Love,
                                  Noori