Subject: Change Contact Instructions

From: "Register.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:07:42 -0400

*YOU MUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.*
Please do not reply to this email.

Dear Valued Customer,

You have requested to change the following Administrative Contact information:
First name from David to Robert
Last name from Harris to Stephens
Phone number from 650-856-9126 to 650-701-1948
User address from 455 Margarita Ave. to 2682 Middlefield Road
City from Palo Alto to Redwood City
Zip code from 94306-2827 to 94063
Email address from [email-masked] to [email-masked]

To modify the Administrative Contact listed for the domain name
darwindaycelebration.org, please click on the link below or copy and
paste it into the Address or Location field of your browser.
The Web page displayed will allow you to complete the
confirmation process.

==============================================================
http://mydomain.register.com/confirm_code.cgi?batch_id=1f604dd90b8a6c8132f6ea09d7b3621d
==============================================================
(Note: This link is valid for three days.)

Questions?  Contact us at:
http://www.register.com/create_ticket.cgi

Thank you for using Register.com, the First Step on the
Web(TM).

Customer Support
Register.com, Inc.
http://www.register.com