Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFER: 4 port terminal server

From: Michael Magin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 02:10:16 -0700

Xylogics/Bay Networks/Nortel Remote Annex 2000 terminal server.
4 serial ports
twisted pair and AUI ethernet
Power cord included, but no other cables
Appears to pass tests, but I can't figure out how to configure it, and
have no use for it.

I am located near San Antonio Road and the Caltrain tracks.  

Mike

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/rcTolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Freecycle (TM) ...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time.  http://www.freecycle.org 

___________________________________________________

Freecycle and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network in
the United States and/or other countries.
___________________________________________________ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/