Subject: Re: Regarding your WGA suit

From: "Scott A. Kamber, Esq." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 07:44:14 -0400

Thank you for your email.  The result you describe after declining the EULA is very interesting.  Is it possible we can speak about that result later this week?
Scott
______________
Sent from Scott A. Kamber's 
wireless blackberry service.  

----- Original Message -----
From: David Harris <[email-masked]>
To: Scott A. Kamber, Esq.
Sent: Wed Jul 05 05:07:03 2006
Subject: Regarding your WGA suit

You probably already thought about it, but isn't there a Federal law 
about not using someone else's computer without their permission?   An 
anti-breakin ("anti-hacker") measure.

Also, it appeared to me that after reading the EULA and saying "I 
Decline", that the settings on my Update thing had gone to "Automatic" 
whereas I had it on the "Notify me and let me decide" option for many 
months.  If you get other reports of that, it may be an abusive action 
on MS's part.

I hope you succeed in your suit.