Subject: Act Fast, Deals Under $29.99 Are Back by Popular Demand!

From: "Newegg.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 02:53:56 -0000

Act Fast, Deals Under $29.99 Are Back by Popular Demand!

Having problems viewing this email? Click here
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBF5OuLA1OQIjA-9SRiA4Z1FKaq/nweg2

Flash Memory as low as $7.99
Click Here for More Details
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBF5OuLA1OQIjA-9SRiA4Z1FKaq/nweg13
	
Accessories as low as $12.99
Click Here for More Details
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBF5OuLA1OQIjA-9SRiA4Z1FKaq/nweg14
	
Input / Output as low as $10.99
Click Here for More Details
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBF5OuLA1OQIjA-9SRiA4Z1FKaq/nweg15
		
Networking as low as $4.99
Click Here for More Details
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBF5OuLA1OQIjA-9SRiA4Z1FKaq/nweg16
	
Consumer Electronics as low as $7.49
Click Here for More Details
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBF5OuLA1OQIjA-9SRiA4Z1FKaq/nweg17
	
CD / DVD as low as $9.99
Click Here for More Details
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBF5OuLA1OQIjA-9SRiA4Z1FKaq/nweg18

LiveChat Hours of Operation:

Mon - Fri: 6:00am - 12:30am PST
Sat - Sun: 8:00am - 5:00pm PST
	
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBF5OuLA1OQIjA-9SRiA4Z1FKaq/nweg23

Newegg.com, 9997 E. Rose Hills Road, Whittier, CA. 90601

Discounted prices and/or promo codes are valid till 03/05/2007 or
until 500 orders per corresponding product has been reached;
whichever comes first . Once end date is reached or redemption limit
has been met discounted prices and/or promo code will no longer be
valid. After this date and/or redemption limit , standard prices
will resume and are subject to change without notice. Newegg is not
responsible for typographical errors. All typographical errors are
subject to correction. Offers valid only while supplies last. Use of
promo codes is limited to one (1) offer per order and product. Promo
codes may not be applied to mutiple products within the same order
or to more than one (1) item of the same product.

Please feel free to send all feedback to [email-masked]. For
specific details as to all terms and conditions applicable to Newegg
pricing and purchases, including payment methods, shipping methods,
returns, price adjustments, and the like, please refer to the Newegg
Policy and Agreement; for specific information about Newegg's
privacy policies and information security standards, including
Newegg's information sharing practices and your choices, please
refer to the Newegg Privacy Policy.

Newegg.com
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBF5OuLA1OQIjA-9SRiA4Z1FKaq/nweg26

Privacy Policy
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBF5OuLA1OQIjA-9SRiA4Z1FKaq/nweg25

Opt-Out
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBF5OuLA1OQIjA-9SRiA4Z1FKaq/nweg27