Subject: Frank's Memo 05-25-07

From: "FranksMemo-SendOnly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 16:27:22 -0700

This notice contains the direct link to Frank's Memo.

In this issue:

*  Answers to Your Questions: Proposed Water and Refuse Rate Changes

   for Fiscal Year 2007-08

*  Shop the Palo Alto Citywide Garage Sale!

*  Police Department Wins State Traffic Enforcement Award

*  Palo Alto Bowlers Celebrate Re-Opening of Green

*  Utilities & Public Works Coordinate to Remove the 

   Samsung "Silver Wash"   Clothes Washing Machines

   from the Water Conservation Rebate List

*  Remodeling? Build a Better Palo Alto

   and Choose "Green"!

*  College Terrace Library Hosts Mayfield Reading Day

http://www.cityofpaloalto.org/manager/weeklymemo-052507.htm

You are receiving this email as a subscriber to Frank's Weekly Memo.  
Please do not reply to this email because this email address is not monitored.  
If you wish to be taken off the list, then please send a blank email to 
the unsubscribe address below.
Subscribe: [email-masked]
Unsubscribe: [email-masked]