Subject: Welcome to ActivePerl from ActiveState

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:07:37 -0800

Thanks for choosing ActivePerl from ActiveState.

As part of ActiveState's commitment to the Perl community, we've
compiled a wealth of free resources to help you get more from your
programming.

They're available on the ActiveState Programmer Network (ASPN), at:
http://aspn.ActiveState.com/ASPN/

Online and searchable, ASPN features mailing list archives, sample
code, technical reference, documentation, and much more.

Best of all, it's free!

To get started, check out the links below.

** ActivePerl Documentation **

If you're new to Perl or need help with your installation, this is
the place to begin.

* Getting Started *
Installation information, release notes, and instructions on
installing and managing the use of common Perl CPAN modules, such as
Tk and DBI
http://ASPN.ActiveState.com/ActivePerl/GettingStarted

* FAQs *
Frequently Asked Questions on availability and installation, the Perl
Package Manager (PPM), and links to Perl support resources
http://ASPN.ActiveState.com/ActivePerl/FAQ

** ASPN Resources **

* Mailing Lists *
Over 100 mailing lists on a wide variety of programming topics, fully
archived and searchable
http://ASPN.ActiveState.com/Mail

* Perl Modules *
Easily customize your distribution with this repository of CPAN
modules, pre-compiled for ActivePerl
http://www.ActiveState.com/PPMPackages/

* Rx (Regular Expressions) Cookbook *
Collaborative collection of code for building, finding, verifying,
and doing pretty much anything else with patterns of text
http://ASPN.ActiveState.com/RxCookbook

** Free ASPN Membership **

You don't need to join ASPN to use the site, but you get even more if
you do. And it's still free!

Subscribe to ASPN Open and receive customized programming
information, right from the home page.

You'll get:

* CPAN Updates *
Keep track of the latest modules with daily updates from CPAN.

* News Feeds *
Stay current with information from all popular programming-related
news feeds and sites.

* Mailing Lists *
Immediately view the new postings most relevant to you.

...and much more.

Joining ASPN is easy. Just click here:
http://www.ActiveState.com/ASPN/Join

We hope you enjoy ASPN. And if there's anything we can add or
improve, please email us at [email-masked].

Thanks again!
ActiveState

Periodically, ActiveState provides information on products and
resources we think you'll find valuable. If you'd prefer not to
receive these updates, you can update your preferences at:
http://www.activestate.com/cgibin/ASPN/ns.plex?id=2266334-CO