Subject: Service Notification: McAfee VirusScan Expired

From: "McAfee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:27:10 -0700

((((((((((((((((((((((( McAfee, Inc. )))))))))))))))))))))))))) 

[ You received this message because you are using older or 
unsupported VirusScan software that is no longer receiving 
virus definition updates (DATs). If you wish not to receive 
future email from McAfee, unsubscribe below. ] 

============================================================ 
               McAfee(r) Service Notification 
------------------------------------------------------------ 
Product Status: McAfee VirusScan(r) anti-virus protection 
expired. 
------------------------------------------------------------ 
Recommended Action: Subscribe to new McAfee VirusScan 
for $19.99, $20 off the reg. $39.99 price.
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=22457 
============================================================ 

As you know, dozens of new Internet threats come online 
every day. That's why uninterrupted PC protection is 
essential to keep your computer, email, downloads and 
attachments safe from new viruses, mass mailing worms, 
Trojans and spyware or unknown variants. 

Remember, McAfee's proven security protects over 100 million 
computers worldwide. By subscribing to McAfee VirusScan, 
you'll enjoy the confidence of always-on, always up-to-date 
protection. 

Sincerely, 
McAfee, Inc. 

[ You are currently subscribed as: [email-masked] ] 

Legal Note: This software does not guarantee protection 
against all possible threats. Offer expires two weeks 
from the receipt of this email.  

Important: If your VirusScan product was acquired as part 
of a corporate license program, see your IT administrator 
regarding renewal or upgrade procedures. 

Please do not send a reply to this email. For support-related 
questions, go here: 
==> http://www.mcafeehelp.com 

Unsubscribe: 
==> http://promos.mcafee.com/en-us/unsub.asp?e=[email-masked] 

View our privacy policy. 
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=8207 

McAfee and VirusScan are registered trademarks or trademarks 
of McAfee, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the US and/or other 
countries. All other registered and unregistered trademarks 
herein are the sole property of their respective owners. 

McAfee VirusScan 2006 - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 

3965 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara, CA 95054 (408) 992-8599 
(c)2006, McAfee, Inc. All Rights Reserved.