Subject: Important Information About Discovercard.com

From: Discover Card <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:17:15 EDT

Discover Card
http://email.discovercard.com/W8RT04B83419BCC8F1F653D776EBB0

Account Center:
http://email.discovercard.com/W8RT04B83429ACC8F1F653D776EBB0

Customer Service:
http://email.discovercard.com/W8RT04B834085CC8F1F653D776EBB0

DAVID C HARRIS
           
Account ending in 3759

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
 
The Account Center at Discovercard.com is Moving!
          
Dear DAVID C HARRIS,

Within the next two weeks, the address of Account Center will be 
changing. At that time, if you access the Account Center Log In 
page at its previous location, you will be able to click a link 
to be directed to its new location. Your user ID and password 
will not change. Please update your Account Center bookmarks or 
favorites when you see this change.

You can still expect the same security and service in the Account 
Center--only the location has changed.

If you have any questions about these changes, please contact us 
at 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683).

Thank you for choosing Discover Card:
http://email.discovercard.com/W8RT04B834184CC8F1F653D776EBB0

-----------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This e-mail was sent to: [email-masked] for Account Number 
ending with 3759.

You are receiving this e-mail because you are a registered 
Discover Card Account Center user.

To update your e-mail address or view your Account e-mail
notification preferences, use the link below to log in to the
Account Center:
http://email.discovercard.com/W8RT04B834887CC8F1F653D776EBB0

If you have any questions about your Account, please log in to
the Account Center to contact us securely and we will be happy to
assist you:
http://email.discovercard.com/W8RT04B834986CC8F1F653D776EBB0

We respect your privacy. To view our privacy policy online, visit 
Discovercard.com:
http://email.discovercard.com/W8RT04B834481CC8F1F653D776EBB0

DISCOVER, CASHBACK BONUS and the other trademarks, logos and service marks used in this e-mail are the trademarks of NOVUS Credit Services Inc. or their respective third-party owners.

Discover Financial Services, 34 Starlifter Ave., Dover, DE 19901-9245
(c)2005 Discover Bank, Member FDIC