Subject: [Fwd: WS_FTP Professional: Spotlight on Email Notifications]

From: Postmaster <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 00:35:09 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	WS_FTP Professional: Spotlight on Email Notifications
Date: 	WED, 1 FEB 2006 19:38:05 -0500
From: 	Ipswitch, Inc. <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

*WS_FTP Professional: Spotlight on **Email Notifications*

WS_FTP Professional <http://www.ipswitch.com/FTPemail> is full of great
features that many users don't know about, such as the ability to be
notified via email <http://www.ipswitch.com/FTPemail> when certain
action occurs.

With email notifications <http://www.ipswitch.com/FTPemail>, you can
set-up WS_FTP Professional to notify yourself or others that a specific
actions occur, including:

     * <http://www.ipswitch.com/FTPemail>A file has been uploaded
     * A download was successful
     * A transfer failed
     * A file or folder is ready for others to access

You can customize the message to include as little or as much
information as you want. See the screenshot for an example.

The e-mail can, of course, be sent to your desktop client, cell phone,
blackberry, PDA or any other device that can receive emails.

Visit our web site for more information and to download your free trial.
<http://www.ipswitch.com/FTPemail>

*More Great Features*

*Folder Synchronization:* Keep remote sites updated automatically.

*Security:* More security than you can shake a stick at: 256-bit
encryption, OpenPGP and more.

*Easy File Transfers*: Drag-and- drop, copy and paste, or use convenient
'arrows' to transfer.

*Thumbnail View: *Easily identify which images and graphics need to be
upload and downloaded.

WS_FTP Professional 2006 is available in English, German and French.
  * <http://www.ipswitch.com/FTPemail>*

*Unsubscribe <http://www.ipswitch.com/remove.asp> - Ipswitch, Inc. - 10
Maguire Road - Lexington, MA 02421*