Subject: [Fwd: Re: hello David]

From: David Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:17:03 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: hello David
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:33:12 -0700
From: Noori <[email-masked]>
To: David Harris <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

David Harris wrote:

> Dear Noori,
>
> I'll write again later today, but I had a miracle last night.  I have 
> been given a CPAP (breathing pressure by a nose mask) machine, and 
> during the night I was aware of having many dreams.  When I woke up 
> after ONLY 8.5 hours of sleep I felt LIVELY!  And I feel more alert 
> now at work.  I have probably been retarded by lack of sleep as I 
> struggled each night to get enough oxygen, and now I have an effective 
> treatment.  Wonderful feeling, that!
>
> Love,
>
>   - David
>
> Noori wrote:
>
>> Dear David,
>> I am sitting here at my computer thinking of you, so I thought I'd 
>> write you an email. Today I had my first class (women with weights) 
>> and I learned how to use some of the exercise equipment. I now have a 
>> schedule for working out on the machines, on tuesdays and thursdays. 
>> I have a binder full of information about eating healthy food, and 
>> the right ways to work out.
>> I'm hoping that my dedication to working out, and eating right will 
>> last all the way through the winter, when I get depressed and usually 
>> drop my activities. Hopefully I'll have enough momentum going, that I 
>> can continue working out through the winter months.
>> I am picking up my typing skills on the computer. I wrote to Judy a 
>> couple of days ago asking if she knew of any web sites that helped 
>> people to find other single people. She wrote me back that it was 
>> dangerous to try meeting people through the internet. She gave me a 
>> list of websites that appeal to my own interests. I hope I can meet 
>> people on the internet with the same interests as I have.
>> How are you feeling? Oh, by the way, the most amazing thing happened 
>> last week. My Uncle Dave got married! He has been dodging women for 
>> many years now. His new wife is a young lady with two children, all 
>> of whom moved into his house a few days ago. The children are 9 and 
>> 11 years old. Talk about a change of life!
>> Anyway, I guess that's all I've got to say right now. So I hope to 
>> hear from you soon.
>>                                   Love,
>>                                       Noori
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
Dear David,
Congratulations on your miracle! Thank you so much for the Sufi email
addresses!  That's the kind of information I really need. I signed up
for a Healing Seminar on October 14th and 15th sponsored by the Larkspur
Sufi Order, which is the base for Murshida Vera's teachings. It is in
Marin County, so I will have to find somewhere to stay overnight for
three or four days.
                              Love,
                                   Noori