Subject: [UUCPA announce] Interim DRE Job Posting & Job Description on UUCPA Website

From: "Kristi Iverson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:10:31 -0800

UUCPA Members & Friends,

As of today, you will find the Interim DRE job posting and job description
on our website at the following location:

Job post for the Interim Professional Religious Educator is up
http://wwwtest.uucpa.org/jobs/DRE_Job_Posting022507.pdf 
Job description http://www.uucpa.org/jobs/DRE_Job_Description022407.pdf 

The PRE Seek Committee will be accepting applications at [email-masked]
until April 10.  If you know anyone who might be a fit for this position,
please refer him/her to our website for more information.  As a reminder, we
will not be accepting applications from members of UUCPA who have been
active during the past year.

The Interim DRE job description will be revised when we select a candidate,
and certainly revised again when we have agreed on our longer term vision
for the timeframe following this two year interim period, so please view the
job description in that light.

Later in March we will also be submitting an application to the UUA for a
Interim MRE or equivalent.  As you may recall from our January 7
Congregational Meeting, we will be searching concurrently for both types of
candidates since it seems there are not many of either available these days.
Just to be clear, we will not be hiring two people, but will interview both
types of candidates (should we get both) and recommending to the Board the
best one to support UUCPA.

If you have questions or concerns about the seek process, please contact the
Seek Committee.

Kristi Iverson, Chair
Janet Buelow
Laura Coleman
Lucy Filppu
Stuart Marshall
Heather McNeeley
Josie Stultz

_______________________________________________
UUCPA Announce mailing list
http://uucpa.org/mailman/listinfo/announce
To unsubscribe, use the link above or contact [email-masked]