Subject: [UUCPA announce] Kucinich in person on Saturday

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:50:15 -0400

NOTE:  THIS IS NOT A PEACE UMBRELLA EVENT
Congressman Dennis Kucinich, Presidential candidate
Saturday, March 31   1:30 PM
Unitarian Universalist Church of Palo Alto
505 E. Charleston Rd., Palo Alto
http://www.uucpa.org for directions
Donations will be requested.  No one turned away.

Friends,

Dennis Kucinich will be at the Fireside Room at UUCPA this Saturday 
from 1:30
PM - 3:00 PM

I had the wonderful opportunity to help a friend who is working on the
Kucinich campaign and was looking for venues for the candidate to be 
heard by
offering to rent the Fireside Room this Saturday afternoon.  Regardless 
of whom you
favor, I hope you agree that Kucinich's voice and ideas are essential 
to
create the kind of political debate that will actually get us moving.

Don't miss the chance to hear a progressive member of congress who is
attempting to "tell it like it is".  Kucinich appeared on Democracy 
Now! yesterday.

Come early (we could not get the Main Hall) to get a front seat.  I 
will open
the doors at 1:15 PM.  The Congressman is expected between 1:30-1:45 PM
(coming from a fundraiser at a private home right in Palo Alto, so I 
think he will
be on time).  See below for th other two South Bay events.

Please pass this on!!!

Thanks

Tomas

Saturday March 31
10:30-11:45 Saratoga
13443 Ward way 95070
a house in Saratoga.
Donation $50-

Noon-1:30 Palo Alto
500 E Crescent Drive 94301
a house in Palo Alto
Donation $50-
________________________________________________________________________
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free 
from AOL at AOL.com.
_______________________________________________
UUCPA Announce mailing list
http://uucpa.org/mailman/listinfo/announce
To unsubscribe, use the link above or contact [email-masked]