Subject: Re: AHA 2005 Conference

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:42:20 EST

Farhad,
I spoke with Lois Kellerman and she agreed to conduct a session about the HC 
children's program at the AHA conference. 

She prefers to have a morning session, just before lunch if possible and not 
on the final day of the conference, Sunday. 

The HC board will meet this evening to discuss the financial support 
necessary to have Lois Kellerman at the conference. I heard once that the registration 
fee can be waived for presenters. Is this true? Is there any home hospitality 
available?

I will research other costs on the AHA website.

Thank you.

Paula Rochelle

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 00:20:40 EST

FYI. 

Lois, this is the response I received from Farhad re the AHA conference. The 
HC board agreed to fund your expenses with individual donations. Now we need 
to work out the details. 

Paula

Subject: RE: AHA 2005 Conference
From: "Farhad Shakerin" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:04:27 -0500

Dear Paula

This is great news. A morning session on Friday or Saturday will not be a
problem. Also, as a speaker, Ms. Kellerman's registration fee will be
waived. The only thing I'm not sure about is home hospitality. I know we
have a pretty large group in Albuquerque, but am not sure if Ms. Kellerman
knows any of them. I will e-mail them today, and will let you know as soon
as they respond.

Thanks,

Farhad Shakerin
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 8:42 PM
  To: [email-masked]
  Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
  Subject: Re: AHA 2005 Conference

  Farhad,
  I spoke with Lois Kellerman and she agreed to conduct a session about the
HC children's program at the AHA conference.

  She prefers to have a morning session, just before lunch if possible and
not on the final day of the conference, Sunday.

  The HC board will meet this evening to discuss the financial support
necessary to have Lois Kellerman at the conference. I heard once that the
registration fee can be waived for presenters. Is this true? Is there any
home hospitality available?

  Thank you.

  Paula Rochelle