Subject: Re: [mvfree] Offer: School table

From: xxx <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 17:14:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
 The table is still here, so you are welcome to it.  It is leaning on the front porch,
so you can take a look at it.  We should be home so we can help you load it as it is heavy.  
Location is 1933 Farndon Ave. Los Altos, Ca

Jan

David Harris <[email-masked]> wrote: Hi!

If I'm not too late, I'd like to apply for the school table.  Besides 
being strong enough for storing boxes in the garage, its adjustability 
would be good for using it as a computer desk surface, which should be 
lower than a normal dining type table.  Even low enough for kids to use 
for a computer.

If you respond before 7:00, I could come by for it tonight (Friday) 
after my job in Redwood City.

Thank you for consideration,

  - David Harris, south Palo Alto

auntieowl wrote:
>
> School table 72 inches by 30 inches. Metal legs, adjustable height
> from 21 inches to 29 inches. Lower height is good for small children.
> 1 ¼" thick particleboard top has a
> melamine laminate finish. This table is quite heavy. One of the
> plastic feet is loose so it is taped on with a square of wood to
> equalize the height. Top is smooth with only a few ink marks.
> Similar in style to following link.
>
> http://www.schooloutfitters.com/catalog/images/Virco/VIR-483072.jpg 
> 
>
> pickup near Homestead Rd and Foothill Expressway
>
> _