Subject: [UUCPA announce] Baby Cafe for Amy and Joy!

From: "Pat Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 15:35:44 -0800

I know we're all anxious to see new baby Indigo Molly, but Amy's mom is with
them for several weeks, and Joy is staying home for several weeks, so we'll
put off starting our Baby Cafe until Sunday, March 25th.  If you'd like to
take a meal to the happy new family, reply to this email and let me know
your preferred dates as well as dates that won't work for you.  I'll collect
these "sign-ups" until the 18th, then I'll work out a schedule and email it
to everyone who's volunteered.  I'm actually going to be in La Paz until the
23rd, with limited email access, but this is an act of "UU love and
community" that I don't want to miss!

In case you haven't done this before, we usually take a main dish, a salad
or vegetable dish, and a fruit or dessert (but no drinks).  If you'd like to
share with a friend, you have time to find a partner and mutually agreeable
dates and let me know.

Amy and Joy DON'T eat beef, hard-boiled eggs, and squash of any kind.  They
also AVOID highly processed/artificially colored/flavored/high-preservatives
food.  It's probably also better to go easy on spicy foods, since nursing
babies don't always appreciate them.

Amy and Joy and Indigo live in San Mateo, about 20 minutes from church
(according to Yahoo maps) up Hwy. 101, at 257 N Ellsworth Avenue. so pick
days that you'll be able to make the trip.

I'll schedule these meals for every-other day (so they don't get too much of
a backlog) for several weeks.

Many many thanks for all your generosity and caring!
Pat

_______________________________________________
UUCPA Announce mailing list
http://uucpa.org/mailman/listinfo/announce
To unsubscribe, use the link above or contact [email-masked]