Subject: Your rebate submission to Costco

From: [email-masked]
Date: 25 Dec 2005 04:34:06 -0700

Online Submission ID 8844796

You previously submitted a Costco One-Check rebate claim online. This email 
is a confirmation that we have successfully entered your claim for 
processing. 

Details of your rebate claim are as follows:

Item: 944800 STREETS & TRIPS 2006
Qty: 1	Amt: 20.00

Total Rebate Submitted: 20.00

Following verification of the eligibility of your rebate offer(s), you 
should receive your check within four to six weeks.

You will be able to review the status of your rebate claim after 2 to 3 
business days by visiting the Costco Rebate Center at 
http://www.costco.com.  You can also contact the Rebate Center by phone at 
(877) 726-7826.

Thank you,

Costco Rebate Center

Please do not reply to this message.  Because this message has been 
automatically generated, your reply will not receive attention.