Subject: [mvfree] Offer: Computer Stuff

From: "wendeecee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 18:04:06 -0000

Many Disks
Many Cables
Several laptop cases
1 set of speakers
A zip drive
A USB port
A couple tape drive
A laptop docking station

We also have 2 laptops with docking stations but I need someone to 
tell me if they are any good.  I want to keep one for me but don't 
have the knowledge to make the decision about which one to keep.  If 
you can help me know which laptop to take for me, then you are 
welcome to have the other.  They are Dell Inspirion's.

and more....

We are cleaning out our office.  

Becasue this is in an office I won't be responding to e-mail's over 
the weekend.  

I will not be answering any questions about the stuff.  As far as I 
know everything works.  If you are interested please contact me to 
make an appointment to look at the stuff.

Thanks!

Wendee