Subject: Reminder - Virtualization Seminar is This Week

From: "The VMware Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:07:50 -0700

VMware Inc. | Sponsored by Intel Corp.

Dear David,

Don't miss the VMware virtualization seminar.

Your seminar is this week, 13-Sep-05 
at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport in SAN MATEO.

Please print your seminar badge by clicking here. 
http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/cc5?NuOpQTAUQAVKoHjjpkTUWxupgKkijpgnQJhuV2VR

The badge is your ticket to the seminar.

Arrive early for best seating and more time to talk with VMware staff and your colleagues.

Registration details are below -- including driving directions. Any questions or changes, contact us 
[email-masked]

NOTE: VMware and Altiris are co-hosting seminars on securing and managing your desktop environment immediately 
following the Chicago, Boston, and NYC morning sessions.  For more info, click here 
http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/website/ResponseForm?OtPpEHJL_Mhkt

Contact Info: 

David
Harris
Product Developer
Medintrans
[email-masked]
(650) 856-9126 ext. 

Palo Alto
ca
94306

City and Hotel Info:

City:       		SAN MATEO
Day:   			Tuesday
Date: 			13-Sep-05
Time: 			8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Hotel Name: 		Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
Hotel Street Address: 	1333 Bayshore Highway
Hotel City: 		Burlingame
Hotel State: 		California
Hotel Zip Code: 	94010
Hotel Phone Number:   	650-347-1234
Hotel Directions: 	<a href="http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=1333+Bayshore+Highway&csz=Burlingame%2C+California+94010&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=" target="_blank">Directions</a>
Agenda:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
8:00 - 	Registration and Continental Breakfast		Network with your peers and the VMware
9:00 							team over a light breakfast
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
9:00 -  VMware Server Consolidation-Tech Overview	Learn the benefits, technical architecture
9:45 							and process flow of a virtualized server
							environment.  VMware product experts demonstrate 
							our product capabilities.	 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
9:45 -  Intel and Virtualization			Hear how using Intel architecture-based solutions 
10:15							can add to the benefits of using virtualization 
							for server consolidation by reducing total cost 
							of ownership with innovative platforms and by 
							simplifying application migration.	
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
10:15 - Break						Network with your peers. Meet our resellers
10:30	 						and Intel and VMware representatives.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
10:30 - Server Consolidation: Your Implementation 	You get the value of server consolidation 
11:15	Roadmap 					what do you do next? Our professional services
							team will outline the top 10 things to do to 
							make virtualized environment a success in your 
							organization.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
11:15 - Customer Speaker/Panel				Learn how companies just like yours are using
12:00	 						VMware to gain efficiency and cut data center
							costs by 80%.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
12:00	Wrap Up						Q&A with our resellers and Intel and VMware 
							representatives.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
12:00 - **Bonus Session**				Stay after the seminar to learn how VMware ACE
12:30	 						can secure your unmanaged PCs*.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Learn more about VMware today.

http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/cc5?NuOpQTAUQAVKoHjjpkTUWxupgKkijpgnQJhuV2VS

*No VMware ACE bonus session available in Portland. 
Please click here - 
http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/cc5?NuOpQTAUQAVKoHjjpkTUWxupgKkijpgnQJhuV2VT
 to learn more about VMware ACE

VMware, Inc. 3145 Porter Drive Palo Alto CA 94304 USA Tel 650-475-5000 

______________________________________________________________________
This message was sent by VMware using Responsys Interact.

Safely unsubscribe from VMware e-mail at any time:
    http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/optout?OtPpDVZWDZEKoHkkplVWXFtpgKlikpgnDJhtEf

View our permission marketing policy:
    http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/pp/1?u=http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/optout?OtPpDVZWDZEKoHkkplVWXFtpgKlikpgnDJhtEf