Subject: A favor request

From: Ronnie Falcao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:19:19 -0700

Hi, Sweetie,

Tonight's talk was a smash hit!!!  At least, I thought it went
well, and I got positive feedback from other people about
being "well spoken", at least after I got over the first-minute
nervousness.

So . . . now I'm gearing up for the May 7 event in San Jose,
where I'll be renting a table at which I can display my
information.  Would you be willing to lend me your laptop
so I could display birth DVDs at that event?  I could ensure
that someone is watching it nonstop.  If Misty is going, I
could probably use hers, but it would be nice to have a backup,
since she might have conflicting parenting responsibilities.

Please don't feel pressured about this if you're not
comfortable with the idea . . . Faith would probably be
happy to lend hers.  Heh, how come I don't have a laptop?
For a lot of reasons, actually - I can't imagine trying
to maintain TWO systems!!!  :-)

Looking forward to Friday evening and to Chef Chu's very
soon, maybe next Tuesday evening?  Actually, if you're up
for it, would you like to be my guest at this event:

http://www.eastwest.com/hidden_messages.html

If so, I'll get tickets pronto.  Check Chu's would kind of
be on the way, but we'd be rushed between Dr. Daley's
and the lecture.

Anyway, I thought I'd "put it out there".

Love,
Ronnie