Subject: Of possible interest

From: Ronnie Falcao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:18:02 -0800

http://www.collegeofmidwives.org/#Faiths%20Report

Hi, Sweetie,

Here's the URL to Faith's report from the medical board.

Please only read it if you're truly interested and have
the energy for it.  I don't need you to read it on my
account.

What did you decide about watching a movie at Eve's?  If so,
I'd like to think about starting on the early side, so we
can be home and getting ready for bed by 9 pm.  Maybe have
me pick you up at 6 pm?

Love,
Ronnie

P.S. In Faith's report, she makes mention of an OB in southern
California who had two separate "incidents" of decapitating
a baby with forceps.  I had heard of the case in Israel, but
this makes it sound as if it's not entirely unheard of here
in the U.S. . . . almost "common".  YUCK!