Subject: saw this and thought of you

From: 2 olari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:06:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, stranger-

Have you fallen off the face of the earth? Or worse?

Death by Garbage

Homer and Langley Collyer
[wiki] were compulsive hoarders. The two brothers had a fear of
throwing anything away and obsessively collected newspapers and other
junk in their house. They even set up booby-traps in corridors and
doorways to protect against intruders.

In
1947, an anonymous tip called that there was a dead body in the Collyer
house, and after much initial difficulty getting in, the police found
Homer Collyer dead and Langley no where to be found. About two weeks
later, after removing nearly 100 tons of garbage from the house,
workers found Langley Collyer’s partialy decomposed (and rat-chewed)
body just 10 feet away from where they had found his brother. 

Apparently, Langley had been crawling through tunnels of newspapers
to bring food to his paralyzed brother when he set off one of his own
booby-traps. Homer died several days later from starvation.

Sweetly,
Stephanie

p.s. I washed my cell phone and lost your numbers.

____________________________________________________________________________________
The fish are biting. 
Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.
http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php