Subject: [svlug-announce] BONUS for SVLUG General Meeting Tonight, October 3rd

From: Mark Weisler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 16:23:53 -0700

Some late-breaking notes about tonight's meeting:
* We will be raffling off some books tonight courtesy of one of our sponsors.
* Also, in light of the considerable amount of material we will cover tonight
  we will start pizza at 6:45PM.

Once again the topic is "CPU Memory and Caches" by Ulrich Drepper. Paying 
close attention might take you closer to the goal of programming without 
memory leaks.

See you there.

-- 
Mark Weisler 
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our 
people need it sorely on these accounts." ---Mark Twain---
PGP: 0x68E462B6  http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/
_______________________________________________
svlug-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.svlug.org/lists/listinfo/svlug-announce