Subject: [PA-ComNet]Request for postponement of FTTH item on the agenda of the City Council

From: "Marvin Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:34:54 -0700 (PDT)

Note: According to the present City Council Agenda for this evening the 
item on FTTH is listed as number 10 and follows a major item that is 
likely to engender heavy discussion and debate, authorizing a sizable 
office building and business at the corner of E.Bayshore and 
Embarcadero, the former site of Scott's. The applicant is a major land 
developer in the west bay. I would strongly urge the City Council to 
postpone any action on the staff proposal on the FTTH trial until some 
other time./ Marvin Lee

#############################################################
This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list <[email-masked]>.
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[email-masked]>
To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to <[email-masked]>
To switch to the INDEX mode, E-mail to <[email-masked]>
Send administrative queries to  <[email-masked]>

---

From: David Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:42:34 +0000

Good idea.  I trust you'll announce if they agree.

   - David Harris