Subject: redwoodcityfreecycle OFFER: plus-size tights

From: "pat_muniosguren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 15:20:25 -0000

I ordered a pair of black and white stripe tights from the Halloween
Superstore specifically so they wouldn't send me a pair of plus sized
ones. They did anyway. Wore them once for Halloween but am certain
they won't ever fit again. 

If you're interested, please mail me and I'll give you the address.
The tights are outside on the bench by the front door so you can pick
up any time.

Cheers,
Pat

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email-masked] 
    mailto:[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/