Subject: redwoodcityfreecycle Outside basketball hoop/free standing water fill base

From: "Time to guess" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 01:30:52 -0000

I have a outside basketball hoop that the hoop needs to be replaced. 
It could use a little spray paint on the neck part too but other wise 
it is in good condition. My son is moved out and no longer using it. 
So if you want it let me know at: [email-masked]. 
Thanks

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email-masked] 
    mailto:[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/