Subject: [HumanistRoots] Please join us for our first UUCPA Humanist Roots Group pot luck dinner party of the new year - this Saturday, Jan 6th, at 6:00 pm

From: "Dennis Ricks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 20:39:30 -0800

____________________________________________________________________________
______

Executive Summary: 

Subject: Your invitation to the first UUCPA Humanist Roots Group pot luck
dinner of 2007

Day: This Saturday, Jan 6th, 2007

Time: 6:00 pm until about 9:00 pm

Place: UUCPA Fireside Room

What to Bring: A food and/or drink item of your choice

Discussion Topic: Our shared vision for 2007

____________________________________________________________________________
______

Dear UUCPA Humanists and Friends,

Happy New Year!

As we start off 2007, I thought it would be a good idea to get together for
dinner and wine and discuss where we have been and where we are going as a
group. We've talked about Evolution, Genetic Engineering, Global Warming,
Ethics, and much more. What have you liked and disliked so far? Where would
you like to go next? Should we be primarily focused on getting to know each
other better, or on using the Internet-based "social networking" to meet
(virtually) with hundreds or thousands of other humanists around the US and
the globe? Should we focus on each personally achieving a peaceful, happy
state of mind, or on trying to change the world around us?

Anything is possible. So, let's talk about what we want to do next as a
group. Be sure to join us for this important dinner party as it may well
determine our direction for at least the next 12 months!

I'll look forward to hearing back from you. If you can make it please be
sure to tell me what type of food item you'd like to bring. 

Thanks,

Dennis Ricks

UUCPA Humanist Roots Group Facilitator

_______________________________________________
HumanistRoots mailing list
[email-masked]
http://uucpa.org/mailman/listinfo/humanistroots