Subject: [pafree] OFFER: Various household.

From: "throwawayjunk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 06:18:26 -0000

Utensil tray.
Ice bucket with cork outside ( retro. )
Rubbermaid lid to cover container 9.25" x 6" rim.
Interesting bottles from VOSS artesian water from Norway - maybe
someone can find something creative to do with these - I recall the
DIY glass cutting jigs sold a long while back - they caught my eye
while I was at the Stanford Recycling Center - 11.5" high 2.5" diameter.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-12/1120428/icedishlidvoss.JPG

A 100% cotton fitted Ralph Lauren double sheet with two pillowcases
it's clean and in good condition although one of the pillowcases has a
small pen mark on it.
Photo didn't render color very well, but, the sheets are white with
light brown stripes.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-12/1120428/rldbl.JPG

---

From: Amir <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 07:05:40 -0800 (PST)

Someone else was quicker - turns out they live right down the street
from me - I know them but didn't know they were on freecycle.  Hope
your sleeping is better...

--- David Harris <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello,
> 
> I am sleeping on a futon with an old sheet that is breaking down. 
> I'd 
> be quite grateful if you gave me the double size sheet.
> 
> I live in south Palo Alto on Margarita Avenue in the Ventura area,
> near 
> El Camino and across from the Barron Park area.  And I'll be checking
> 
> emails a couple times a day over this weekend, since I'm managing a
> Web 
> site in Redwood City remotely this weekend, from here.
> 
> Sincerely hoping,
> 
>    - David Harris, south Palo Alto

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com

---

From: Amir <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 05:06:17 -0800 (PST)

Best wishes to you in return.
I recently found some computer parts, would you be interested in seeing
if they work - one is a video card and there's some kind of SIMM...

Now that I think about it, I might have a double sheet set - the
pattern isn't the most tasteful though - I'll look for it today.

--- David Harris <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Amir!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
> 
> Thanks for the note.  I expect if I keep waiting someone else will 
> Freecycle similar sheets.  Or I can even buy some if it gets
> critical. I 
> appreciate your info.
> 
> By the way, that washer and dryer combination from a couple months
> back 
> is making it much easier to do laundry than the older/smaller ones we
> 
> had.  Your help was a blessing.
> 
> Best wishes,
> 
>    - David