Subject: hello there

From: Noori <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:50:28 -0700

Dear David
I have become an enthusiastic e-mailer. I need the contact with other 
people, my typing is improving, so my natural eloquence is taking over. 
I have missed writing, so now is my big chance to practice on a captive 
audience.
Bev found out about me being raped when I was 11, so I have been 
e-mailing her about my childhood. It is very theraputic to be able to 
talk to her about the things she didn't know about my childhood. It 
explains why I was basically a hermit, hiding in my room for several 
years after the rape situation. The thing that pulled me out of hiding 
was my pediatrician putting me on diet pills. The pills awakened me like 
sleeping beauty from my long hibernation.
Ah, the power of chemistry!
I'm glad that you are feeling so much better! I sure do remember how we 
used to ride our bikes all over. I really loved riding a bicycle, just 
not the one I had at the time. It was a dangerous bike for me. I sure 
wish I had bicycling in my future with the right bike, and in a flat 
location.
Yesterday, our "women with weights" class did some exercises without the 
help of the weight machines, and today my legs are really aching. I hope 
I'll be able to ride my stationary bike this afternoon. I went to my 
wateraerobics class this morning, and was able to the water exercises, 
but my legs still ached even though I was in the water.
This morning It was so cold outside that I wore a jacket, gloves and a 
warm hat to walk over to the sports club. Today is the first really cold 
morning we have had this season. I guess it really is fall. When the 
days get colder, I'll drive my car over there, even if it is really to 
near a distance to drive to.
Well, I guess that's all for now.
                                 Love,
                                    Noori