Subject: Register Today - VMware Best Practice Webinar Series

From: "The VMware Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:25:34 -0800

Join us for the VMware Best 
Practice Virtualization Webinar Series 

Everyone is talking about virtualization these days, and with good 
reason. In a recent Goldman Sachs survey of CIO's, virtualization 
ranked as the top software solution gaining share of IT budgets today. 

Register today for these great discussions! 
______________________________________________________________________ 

Introduction to Virtualization 
______________________________________________________________________ 

Server Consolidation 
& Containment 
______________________________________________________________________ 

Business Continuity 
& Disaster Recovery 
______________________________________________________________________ 

Enterprise Desktop 
______________________________________________________________________ 

Test & Development 
______________________________________________________________________ 

Virtualization Best Practices 

No matter how large or small the enterprise, adopting virtual 
infrastructure enables IT departments and organizations as a whole to 
remain responsive to business needs while controlling costs. 

These informative webinars will deliver timely and valuable 
information you can use to learn how to effectively implement a 
virtualization infrastructure. 

Learning about virtualization is easy. Select the topic of choice and 
dial in! In just 30 minutes you can learn the latest information and 
techniques. Our virtualization experts will be there to answer your 
questions 

Register Now! 

http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/website/ResponseForm?OtPpExX_3LIpgHk_.40hktU

Register Now! 

http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/website/ResponseForm?OtPpExX_3LIpgHk_.40hktU

VMware, Inc. 3145 Porter Drive Palo Alto CA 94304 USA Tel 650-475-5000 
Copyright © 2005 VMware, Inc. All rights reserved. VMware is a 
registered trademark of VMware, Inc. All other trademarks and names 
mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies. 

______________________________________________________________________
This message was sent by VMware using Responsys Interact.
    http://www.responsys.com/rsvp.asp

Safely unsubscribe from VMware e-mail at any time:
    http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/optout?OtPpDXWVDYEKoHkkplVWXFtpgKlikpgnDJhtEf

View our permission marketing policy:
    http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/pp/1?u=http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/optout?OtPpDXWVDYEKoHkkplVWXFtpgKlikpgnDJhtEf