Subject: Reunion Info

From: "Millard B. \"Buck\" Byrne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:15:23 -0400

Attached are reservation forms and information about the upcoming 45th
Upper Arlington High School Class of 1962 Reunion. If you can't open the
attachments email me and I'll try to help.
 
This is a followup to the mailing last week. We had several classmates
whose home addresses were wrong and the mailing was returned to us; If
you know their current home address and or email address please forward
to me so we can send them the reunion information.Joell H. Deneui,
Robert M. Miller, Sherrie Rockwell Gaver, David A. James, Diane Jones
Pingel
 
The reunion committee is compiling letters/emails from our classmates
not able to come in July. Let us know what you are up to as well as news
about your family and work if you aren't retired. If you won't be there
send it to me and I'll guarantee we'll read it at the reunion.
 
We are also taking nominations for a Life Achievement Award for one of
our Classmates and plan to make this award(s) a reoccuring event at the
current July 2007 reunion as well as future reunions. The Reunion
Committee decided to present only one award this year and considered one
of our classmates. The motion was as follows; "Every five years or at
each reunion, the Class of 1962 will honor one member of the Class of
1962 with a UAHS Golden Bear Life Achievement Award. The award will be
in the form of a donation to the Upper Arlington Education Foundation in
honor of or in memory of the award recipient."
 
Since that meeting Jim Cannell who had a conflict with the Committee
meeting date suggested we consider more than one award. If you are
interested in nominating one of our classmates reply to me with your
choice, living or deceased, and the reasons for your nomination. After
reviewing the nominations the 2007 Reunion Commitee will vote to select
any additional recipients. The recipient will be announced prior to the
July 2007 Reunion and all classmates will be given an opportunity to
make a tax free donation to the Upper Arlington Education Foundation.
 
We look forward to hearing from you and hope to see you in July.
 
Buck
Millard B."Buck" Byrne
UAHS Class of 1962 Reunion Committee
614-538-8362 home phone 
614-562-7355 cell phone