Subject: cancelling Gregory's memorial

From: Andrea van de Loo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 20:05:27 -0700

Dear friends,

I find myself shrinking from organizing a memorial for Gregory, so 
public and so very soon. My well-being is reeling under the assault 
of accumulated stress, just after my move, the death of my Beloved 
man. In the midst of his dying process I was offered the opportunity 
to buy myself a dream yurt in the beautifully secluded wooded hills 
above Ben Lomond. When I turn to him, he directs my energy clearly to 
the joy manifesting a dream-come-true.  Thanks to Gregory I can now 
pay for what I need and even for what I would really like! I am a 
free woman. Thanks to Him!

I hope that my life will be a tribute to him, a song of praise and 
love and adoration for him. The Man I Love like no other. I know Hara 
Ra would be grinning right now at my need to glorify him. He said 
that sometimes my love gets very LOUD!, it made him run for cover.

I would like to share with you the delight of his energetic presence 
and if you have known and loved him, at least a little, you might 
like to just some times turn your inner vision to him, your mind's 
eye and remember him, or behold him, and just see whatever it is you 
might experience.

I am getting accounts from people around the globe of having sensory 
evidence of his presence. I would enjoy collecting these tales about 
the post-mortem energetic presence of this devoted scientific 
materialist, who now seems to be everywhere at once! I think he'd cop 
to the reality of his presence right now, because there is no denying 
it. To some he is being loud and clear! As he said to Jesse: "Here 
are the emanations. Take them while they're fresh!" I could just hear 
him say it!

If there is anyone among you who has the skill, the time and the 
devotion to help me set up a website for Gregory, to remember that 
old Hara Ra Wizard, please come forth. I will pay you for your time.

So, if there is ever to be an organized memorial, it will manifest 
itself out of our common desire and with his direction, as far as I 
am concerned. I'd love to see his closest friends gathered in my yurt 
some day! I know he would love that, too.

Whoever of you gets in touch with me about wanting some celebration 
to happen, I will create a separate mailing list of you all, called 
'Friends of Hara Ra' and then we'll see what happens.

One of my overwhelms has been that I have no idea how many people 
have never received any of my emails since Gregory's passing, 
apparently because I have a new email address with my own domain 
name. I began to discover that many systems apparently throw  out my 
emails, because it is not a common email address and called 
lovingtruth.net, maybe they believe anything with love in it must be 
a spam. Anyway all kinds of spamfiltering systems have been playing 
havoc with my outgoing emails.

Therefore, I will send this same email with an extra note to all of 
you via my yahoo account. You can  delete it if you've gotten this 
one (and never use my yahoo email).

If this is the first you hear of Gregory's passing, I regret I 
haven't been able to reach you sooner. If you would like to be in 
touch or hear more about it, then please

a) make sure to set your email system to receive my emails from: 
<[email-masked]>

b) send me an email, so I know you're out there!

Love to all, Andrea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Truth ~ Transparency ~ Trust

      Andrea van de Loo
   Santa Cruz, California
       (831)458-2925
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~