Subject: [AthofSV] Rep. Pete Stark Support

From: Ben Baumgartner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:49:53 -0800

<> Godless,

I rushed in this letter to the Chron  in response to a Catholic 
Reverend's (I though they were Fathers)  letter that was in today to the 
s S. F. Chronicle (15 MAR 07) Letters to the Editor Section.  
<[email-masked]>  Maybe some of you could also send in a few 
words (show support) and may the Chron will publish one of them.   I 
sent Rep. Pete Stark a copy to show that we are supporting him fully.

God-frey

Please consider this letter as a reply to the Reverend and publish it.  
The public needs to know that there is support for Rep. Stark and non 
believers in government.

Letter to the Editor,

In answer to Rev. Mark Amaral's Letter (16 MAR 07), you can not find a 
better representative than Rep. Pete Stark?  Rep. Stark is totally 
neutral to any and all religions, because he has no bias toward any 
religion, or supernatural and mystical sects.  Does the Catholic 
Reverend think that a Catholic can freely represent the general public, 
and the growing numbers of non believers, when that person would be 
denied rituals and sacraments of the church because that person voted 
for funding birth control services to curb over-population, medical 
clinics that offer poor people choices that the rich have, and embryonic 
stem cell research?  Would the Reverend prefer, or not be troubled by, a 
6,000 year-old earth fundament evangelist or a radical Muslim that 
believes women should be veiled?  I would welcome Rep. Stark or any non 
believer in any government office, especially the Supreme Court!

God-frey