Subject: Welcome to rationally_speaking

From: rationally_speaking Moderator <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Nov 2005 10:23:28 -0000

Hello,

Welcome to the rationally_speaking group at Yahoo! Groups, a 
free, easy-to-use email group service. Please 
take a moment to review this message.

To learn more about the rationally_speaking group, please visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rationally_speaking

To start sending messages to members of this group, simply 
send email to
[email-masked]

If you do not wish to belong to rationally_speaking, you may 
unsubscribe by sending an email to 
[email-masked]

To see and modify all of your groups, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

Regards,

Moderator, rationally_speaking

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/