Subject: RE: UAHS Class of 1962 first meeting for our 45th Reunion

From: "Sue Smallwood" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 15:45:47 -0600

Hello Classmates!

I would definitely like to attend as my year leading the Chicagoland
District for Rotary will be completed on July 1st.  Whew!! What a ride this
has been :-)

I'll check with Bob's schedule and make sure we're clear to drive to
Columbus over the 4th.  Would love to see you all again as we count down to
our 50th!!  (What?  Someone must have made a mistake in counting the years -
it can't be!!)

Let me know if there's anything I can do from a distance to help.

Bear Hugs,

Emma Sue

Emma Sue Smallwood

Rotary International District 6450 

District Governor 2006-07

43 Dougshire Court

Burr Ridge, Illinois 60527

Home: 630-734-3634

Cell: 630-244-4809

Fax: 630-734-3635

E-Mail:  [email-masked]

  _____  

From: Millard B. "Buck" Byrne [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 3:26 PM
Cc: Dwight Allen; Dan Rupp; Dave Schubert; David Berry; David Bowerman
([email-masked]); David Brown; David Fontana; David Grimm; David Harris;
David Leech; Dick Springer; Dick Van Meter; Donna Fouse Keaton; Dotty Garvin
Tonjes; Doug Gudenkauf; Doug Hartman; Doug Welch; Jan Hanna Marra; Elenor
Pepi Downey; Emma Sue Duncan Smallwood; Gayle Beard Bolinski;
[email-masked]; George David Hay; George F. Smoot; George Igel; George
Wilson; Gloria Werkhaven Schreiner; Gretchen Wollam; J. Michael Leonard;
[email-masked]; James Tomcik
Subject: UAHS Class of 1962 first meeting for our 45th Reunion

The following committee met at Tommys and the pizza is as good as ever. It
was a fun evening and we even got a little bit of planning done. Here's what
we talked about. Email me if you would like to be on the committee. Next
meeting is at Pam Lane Patton, 4075 Ruxton Lane on January 11, 2007 at 7pm.

1. A barbeque or cookout that is casual for class, spouses or friends
Tuesday the 3rd of July. It will be casual and not too expensive, hopefully
under $20 per person. We will fill in the details as we do more planning.

2. How about another  breakfast at Chatelaine, pardon my spelling I took
Spanish and of course Latin.

3. Parade, someone said we could do a simple float and if we wanted to
roller blade, bicycle or walk we could do that. Motorbikes, motorcycles,
wagons, razors (again my spelling is questionable) are all welcome if the
parafe committee allows us old geezers to attempt these modes of
transportation. Any suggestions are welcome!!!!

Let me know by return email if you are definitely  or possibly going to
attend the 45th just to get a head count.

Also email me if you plan to attend the meeting at Pam Patton's on January
11 at 7pm.

Thanks

Buck

Millard B."Buck" Byrne

614-538-8362 home phone 

614-562-7355 cell phone