Subject: [AthofSV] AA Media: Ellen Johnson TONIGHT CNN, Religion in the workplace

From: "Conrad Goeringer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 16:33:13 -0000

AMERICAN ATHEISTS
http://www.atheists.org

ELLEN JOHNSON TONIGHT (THURSDAY, AUG. 23) CNN
PRIME NEWS -- ''RELIGION IN THE WORKPLACE"

ELLEN JOHNSON, President of American Atheists will be the guest 
tonight -- Thursday, August 23, 2007 -- on the CNN Prime News program 
hosted by Erica Hill.  The show airs 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET, please 
check your local listings.  Ms. Johnson will be discussing the issue 
of "Religion in the Workplace," including harassment and 
proselytizing by religious employers and employees.

WHO & WHAT: Ellen Johnson, President of American Atheists on CNN 
Prime News

WHERE: Prime News with Erica Hill airing on CNN.

WHEN: TONIGHT, August 23, 2007 -- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM (Check local 
listings)

MORE INFO: http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/prime.news/

(AMERICAN ATHEISTS is a nationwide movement that defends civil rights 
for Atheists, Freethinkers and other nonbelievers; works for the 
total separation of church and state; and addresses issues of First 
Amendment public policy.)