Subject: Add Satellite TV & Home Phone Service to your DSL service for even greater savings!

From: EarthLink Special Offers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:39:41 -0500 (EST)

Good Things Come in Threes!

Get AMAZING SAVINGS with the EarthLink Triple Play!

1. Superfast DSL Internet
2. Home Phone Service
3. 100% Digital TV Service

******************************************
SAVE MORE TODAY!

Add Home Phone Service &
TV Service to your EarthLink DSL Service

Call us now to get set up!
1.888.254.0986
*******************************************

You already trust EarthLink to provide reliable high-speed
Internet service, now take a look at how you can get more -- and
save more. Check out our amazing, new money-saving bundle of
essential home services.

Introducing EarthLink Triple Play. Enjoy superfast DSL Internet
access, 100% Digital TV Service, and Home Phone Service -- all
for one low monthly cost!

The benefits really add up when you add Home Phone Service and
TV Service:

> Three services for under $100 -- one of the best deals
  anywhere
> Superfast DSL Access-up to 8.0Mbps-that's 5x faster than
  regular DSL
> Unlimited local and long-distance calling in the U.S.,
  Canada, and Puerto Rico
> Premium calling features -- such as Voicemail, Caller ID, Call
  Forwarding, Call Waiting, Call Blocking, and Three-way
  calling -- at no extra charge
> Low international rates-starting at just 3 cents per minute
> Get more channels, pay less
> 100% digital quality on all channels
> HD programming is 5 to 10 times clearer than analog broadcasts
> Integrated DVR lets you digitally record your favorite
  shows, pause and rewind live TV, and more using a simple remote
  control.

Count on the ultimate home services experience with superfast
DSL, innovative Home Phone Service, and select packages from the
nation's top Digital TV Service providers -- all in one low cost
per month.

Packages starting as low as $85/month

Call 1.888.254.0986
to order EarthLink Triple Play today!

EarthLink. We revolve around you.
****************************************************************
Limited Time Offer. Regular DSL = 1.5Mbps. Internet speed claim
based on the average speed between a 28.8K modem and a 56K
modem. Equipment Recovery Fee of $50.00 may apply to unreturned
or non-working equipment upon cancellation. Activation fee of
$39.95 may apply to Basic Plan. Service is for fixed residential
use only. E911 service may be limited or not available before
service is activated or in the case of power or broadband
service failure. Directory or operator assistance charges  will
apply. Local and long-distance calling in the U.S., Canada, and
Puerto Rico only. Activation fee of $39.95 may apply to Basic
Plan. Service will be billed at $49.95. Calls after the first
500 minutes each month will be billed at a rate of $.04/minute.
Exclusive offer good for a limited time. Service not available
in all areas. Basic and Unlimited Plans include regular DSL at
speeds up to 1.5Mbps. Free activation applies to Unlimited Plans
only. EarthLink may charge extra for taxes, shipping and
handling, and additional equipment. Offer requires a 12-month
subscription and has an early-termination fee of $149.95.
International charges and optional feature charges are
additional. Call for specific rate information. Cancellation
must be by phone, U.S. mail, or fax before the next billing
period begins to  prevent further charges. Other restrictions
apply.

Satellite TV is a limited time offer and is available in the
continental United States for new, first-time Satellite TV
residential customers. All prices, packages and programming
subject to change without notice. Local and state sales taxes
may apply. Where applicable, equipment rental fees and
programming are taxed separately. All Satellite TV programming,
and any other services that are provided, are subject to the
terms and conditions of the promotional agreement and
Residential Customer Agreement, and specific satellite TV
provider. Local Channel packages by satellite are only available
to customers who reside in the specified local Designated Market
Area (DMA). Local channels may require an additional antenna,
installed at time of initial installation and may be associated
with additional costs. Social Security Numbers are used to
obtain credit scores and will not be released to third parties
except for verification and collection purposes only or if
required by governmental authorities. Satellite Activation Fees
may apply. Restrictions apply, including credit approval,
qualifying programming purchase and monthly fees for receivers.
Satellite provider retains ownership of equipment. Lease upgrade
fees may apply for select model receivers, and may apply for a
second DVR receiver (based on model). All service marks and
trademarks belong totheir respective owners. Programming offers
require participation in specific programming packages by
provider. Special offers may require participation in specific
packages with other requirements required. Customer must
maintain qualifying satellite provider service and EarthLink
services toreceive monthly bundled discount, discounts vary by
satellite TV service provider.
***************************************************************
This is a promotional message from EarthLink to help enhance
your EarthLink experience. EarthLink periodically sends such
messages to let you know about new services, features, or special
offers from EarthLink or our partners.

If you do not want to continue receiving messages like this
from EarthLink, please visit
https://myaccount.earthlink.net/cam/contactinfo.jsp

You'll need your EarthLink email address and password to log
in, after which you'll be able to manage how EarthLink contacts
you.

To change your billing information, email address, or password,
please visit
http://myaccount.earthlink.net

Cable customers: Please contact your cable company regarding
your cable Internet service bill or modem connections. Contact
EarthLink regarding your email, TotalAccess software, or added
services such as home networking or dial-up usage.

For technical support, including help with your connection or
email, visit
http://support.earthlink.net

To send us an email, visit
http://support.earthlink.net/email

To trade real-time messages with a Live Chat representative
online, visit
http://support.earthlink.net/chat

See the complete EarthLink Privacy Policy at
http://www.earthlink.net/about/policies/privacy.html

EarthLink is located at:
1375 Peachtree St., Level A, Atlanta, GA 30309
***************************************************************