Subject: redwoodcityfreecycle Offer: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard & Mouse - Mac/Win

From: Natalie Lima <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:33:26 -0700

Drivers available from Microsoft's web site.  Everything works fine, it's
not grungy or anything, I just upgraded to a Logitech zero-tilt
keyboard/mouse.  

This Microsoft wireless white and silver special edition keyboard/mouse set
was designed to coordinate with Apple products, but also works fine with
Windows computers.

Available for pick-up in Belmont, must be able to pick up before end of
weekend.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email-masked] 
    mailto:[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Natalie Lima <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:38:55 -0700

Sorry, they're already spoken for.

Regards,

Natalie

On 9/22/06 3:18 PM, "David Harris" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Natalie,
> 
> Oh, those would be nice in my living room, near the computer that is
> networked to TV listings and the Net.
> 
> If you send the address, I can come up to get it this evening before
> sundown, and then swing south to go home.
> 
>    - David Harris, south Palo Alto but work in RWC
> 
> Natalie Lima wrote: