Subject: Sun SOA Technology Symposium

From: Sun Microsystems <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 14:40:40 -0800 (PST)

You are receiving this email at [email-masked] 
because you elected to receive general communications from Sun 
Microsystems, Inc. To update your communications preferences, please 
see the links at the bottom of this message. We respect your privacy 
and post our privacy policy prominently on our Web site: 
http://www.sun.com/privacy 
--------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
SERVICE ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE (SOA) TECHNOLOGY SYMPOSIUM 
Getting Past the "Myths and Misunderstandings" that Limit SOA Today 
San Jose - Universal City - Phoenix 
Register: 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2U2.11Hawu.B*Sk2G..T.D3d8.1aVg.3XHXBg 
 
Dear David Harris, 
 
Please join us for a technology event that will help guide you as you 
make decisions that will influence you in your SOA implementation 
strategy. You will hear from experts in the field of SOA, including 
Ross Altman, CTO of Business Integration Platforms at Sun, and a 
former VP and Director of Research for Gartner's Research and 
Advisory Services. We will provide a real-world example of how a 
customer approached their SOA implementation. 
 
By attending this event you will have a better understanding of what 
your company needs to do in moving toward a comprehensive SOA 
platform. SOA can be a complex undertaking with many components. 
We will explain the advantages of using a completely integrated suite 
of development and deployment tools. 
 
At this event, you will learn: 
 
  * how to address some of your key challenges 
  * how to distinguish between what's really happening when companies 
    implement an SOA 
  * about the tooling required to build out a comprehensive 
    SOA platform 
  * how Sun's SOA suite differs from other vendors 
 
This will be an interactive seminar where you can ask the experts 
about the challenges you face in implementing an SOA. 
 
REGISTRATION is required and space is limited: 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2U2.11Hawu.B*Sk2G..T.D3d8.1aVg.3XHXBg 
 
DATES & LOCATIONS 
------------------------------- 
San Jose 
Tuesday, December 5th 
9:30am - 12:00pm 
SJ Hilton Hotel 
300 Almaden Blvd 
San Jose, CA 95110 
 
Universal City 
Wednesday, December 6th 
9:30am - 12:00pm 
Sheraton Universal Hotel 
333 Universal Hollywood Drive 
Universal City, CA 91608 
 
Phoenix 
Thursday, December 7th 
9:30am - 12:00pm 
The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix 
2401 East Camelback Road 
Phoenix, AZ 85016 
 
REGISTER: 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2U2.11Hawu.B*Sk2G..T.D3d8.1aVg.3XHXBg 
 
If you have any questions or feedback, please send a message to: 
[email-masked]. 
 
Thank you, 
 
Sun Microsystems 

--------------------------------------------------------------------- 
(c)2006 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. For information 
on Sun's trademarks see: http://www.sun.com/suntrademarks 
 
To unsubscribe from this list, reply to this message with 
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line or use this link: 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2U2.11Hawu.B*Sk2G..T.D3k0.1aVg.3X81Bf 
 
To manage your Sun subscriptions, visit the Subscription Center: 
http://communications1.sun.com/r/c/r?1.1.3J1.2U2.11Hawu.B*Sk2G..T.D3k2.1aVg.3XUXBh 
 
Sun Microsystems, 4150 Network Circle, USCA22-106, Santa Clara, CA 
95054 U.S.A.