Subject: Yahoo! Bill Pay Shutdown -- Action Required

From: "Yahoo! Finance" <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Jul 2007 17:01:51 -0700

Dear Yahoo! Bill Pay customer,

We are writing to notify you that we are discontinuing the 
Yahoo! Bill Pay service. We apologize for the inconvenience and 
would like help you plan alternative payment arrangements. 

Yahoo! Bill Pay will no longer be available after 
September 14, 2007. You must make different arrangements for 
all persons and vendors whom you currently pay through 
Yahoo! Bill Pay before September 14, or you may become 
delinquent in paying your bills.

There are a number of other online bill payment services 
available, and your financial institution may also offer such 
services. Yahoo! does not endorse any particular service. 

Please refer to the following deadlines in making your plans: 

- Until September 14, 2007: All billing services and 
functionality of Yahoo! Bill Pay will remain available. 

- Starting September 15, 2007: Yahoo! Bill Pay will no longer 
process any bills, including recurring bills. However, 
customers who have made a payment during the six months 
prior to June 15, 2007 will still be able to view or download 
account information through October 31, 2007.

- Starting November 1, 2007: The Yahoo! Bill Pay web site will 
no longer be available for any purpose, and customer email 
support will be provided for only a limited time thereafter.

Please act promptly to make alternative bill payment 
arrangements. If you fail to make other arrangements before 
September 14, 2007, you may incur fees and penalties for 
paying your bills late. You are solely responsible for any 
late fees, charges, costs, or penalties that you incur 
as a result of late payments. 

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any 
questions during this transition, please contact Customer Care 
at [email-masked] . You can also find 
additional information online at Yahoo! Bill Pay Help at:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/finance/billpay

Thank you for using Yahoo! services.

Sincerely, 

The Yahoo! Bill Pay team 

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. This is a service email related 
to your use of Yahoo! Finance. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of 
personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based 
email, please read our Privacy Policy.
Yahoo! Finance is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 

Go to web beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/beacons/details.html 

Go to Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/email/index.html
*********************************************************************
RefID: lp-11393011