Subject: EarthLink's gift to you: free online identity protection!

From: EarthLink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:29:51 -0500 (EST)

Now you can keep your online identity under wraps!
EarthLink's holiday gift to you: Your privacy.

NEW ProtectionPack featuring Anonymous Email Addresses

***************************************************************
Activate Your FREE Anonymous Email Addresses at:
https://protectionpack.earthlink.net/
***************************************************************

DEAR DAVID,

Just in time for the holidays, EarthLink has the gift of extra
protection for your inbox: 5 Anonymous Email Addresses -- FREE.
Now you can shop online and keep your real email address
private and away from spammers.

Start using EarthLink Web Mail to take advantage of your
Anonymous Email Addresses -- for safe email access at home, or
from any computer.

>Enjoy holiday shopping online -- without inviting spam in your
 real inbox.
>Forget about checking multiple accounts and remembering
 multiple passwords -- simply sign in to your EarthLink Web Mail
 account.
>Track orders, then easily delete the email address when you
 don't need it.

Another powerful protection tool available only when you use
your EarthLink email!

***************************************************************
Activate your Anonymous Email Addresses now:
https://protectionpack.earthlink.net/
***************************************************************

For more info, visit:
http://www.earthlink.net/software/free/anonymous/

EarthLink. We revolve around you.
***************************************************************
If you?ve previously registered for your Anonymous Email
Addresses, you?ve been assigned your 5 unique addresses and
registration is no longer necessary.

***************************************************************
This is a promotional message from EarthLink to help enhance
your EarthLink experience. EarthLink periodically sends such
messages to let you know about new services, features, or special
offers from EarthLink or our partners.

If you do not want to continue receiving messages like this
from EarthLink, please visit
https://myaccount.earthlink.net/cam/contactinfo.jsp

You'll need your EarthLink email address and password to log
in, after which you'll be able to manage how EarthLink contacts
you.

To change your billing information, email address, or password,
please visit
http://myaccount.earthlink.net

Cable customers: Please contact your cable company regarding
your cable Internet service bill or modem connections. Contact
EarthLink regarding your email, TotalAccess software, or added
services such as home networking or dial-up usage.

For technical support, including help with your connection or
email, visit
http://support.earthlink.net

To send us an email, visit
http://support.earthlink.net/email

To trade real-time messages with a Live Chat representative
online, visit
http://support.earthlink.net/chat

See the complete EarthLink Privacy Policy at
http://www.earthlink.net/about/policies/privacy.html

EarthLink is located at:
1375 Peachtree St., Level A, Atlanta, GA 30309
***************************************************************