Subject: OIC Introduces the Options Myths Webcast!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:06:54 -0500

The Options Industry Council is proud to present its latest webcast: 
Options Myths.

You've probably heard that options trading is risky and only for the 
seasoned trader.  Or that options traders lose money because most options 
contracts expire worthless.  Now hear the real truth as OIC instructor 
Marty Kearney of the Chicago Board Options Exchange dispels the myths that 
often deter investors from trading options.  Investing in options is often 
less risky than investing in stocks and this webcast will explain why - 
along with other facts about options that may be shrouded in myths. 

Click on http://www.888options.com/seminars/webcasts.jsp to download this 
informative webcast. 

For more information about this webcast or other webcasts offered by OIC, 
check out www.888options.com or call the Options Help Desk at 
1-888-OPTIONS. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

This email is a commercial solicitation from The Options Industry Council 
(OIC).  You are receiving this email because you provided your email 
address in order to receive information from OIC.   Please do not reply to 
this email. 

To unsubscribe from this email list or to manage your email subscriptions, 
you may: 

1. Visit our web site at  
http://www.888options.com/resources/email_alerts.jsp 

2.  Write to: 

The Options Industry Council 
Attention:  Investor Call Center 
One North Wacker Drive, Suite 500 
Chicago, IL 60606 

3. Call our options specialists at 1-888-OPTIONS  (1-888-678-4667). 

Please include your email address when submitting your request in writing 
and allow ten (10) days from receipt of your message for us to remove your 
name from our subscriber list.