Subject: Stock Up and Save 10% at the Epson Store

From: Epson Online <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:25:47 -0700 (PDT)

To be sure that you receive our email in your inbox (not in a 
bulk folder), please add the following to your address book: 
[email-masked] 
 
=========================================================== 
DON'T MISS THE STOCK UP SAVINGS EVENT AT THE EPSON STORE 
=========================================================== 
 
Shop at the Epson Store and save 10% on your next order for a limited 
time. Place your order by 6/5/07 and use code 7WAMASE 
during checkout. 
 
=========================================================== 
 
For Genuine Epson Ink 
 
Click Below
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CDr2HK..N.Cjbi.2mEo.DYaWEaW0 
 
For Genuine Epson Paper 
 
Click Below
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CDr2HK..N.Cjbk.2mEo.DZAKEaY0 

=========================================================== 
 
GROUND SHIPPING ONLY $3 
On Ink, Paper, and Accessories orders. 
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CDr2HK..N.Cjbm.2mEo.DZFeEaa0 
 
=========================================================== 
Offers herein are valid only for U.S. residents and may only be 
applied to the purchase of products from epsonstore.com. Product 
is limited to stock on hand. The 10% OFF discount code applies to the 
purchase of products at epsonstore.com and for purchases made on 
or before June 5, 2007 11:59pm Pacific. The offer does not apply to 
Professional Imaging hardware, ink, or media, or to shipping or tax 
where applicable. The offers in this email cannot be used in 
combination with any other special offers or instant discount offers. 
Epson reserves the right to limit quantities. No dealers please. See 
Terms of Sale. 
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CDr2HK..N.Cjbq.2mEo.DZRGEae0 
 
Please note that Epson does not rent, sell, or exchange any of your 
personal information with any third parties, in accordance with our 
Privacy Policy. 
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CDr2HK..N.Cjbs.2mEo.DZWaEbA0 
 
If you received this email in error, or would like to be removed from 
our list, please click below.
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CDr2HK..N.Cjbu.2mEo.DZcOEbC0 
 
To manage your Subscriptions, please click below.
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CDr2HK..N.Cjbw.2mEo.DaCCEbE0 
 
Epson is a registered trademark and Exceed Your Vision is a trademark 
of Seiko Epson Corporation. (C) 2007 Epson America, Inc. 
 
This message is from Epson America, Inc. 3840 Kilroy Airport Way, 
Long Beach, CA 90806.