Subject: Tapestockonline.com HDV News and Specials

From: "Tapestockonline.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:05:00 +0000

TapeStockOnline.com Newsletter

If you do not wish to receive any further emails, scroll down to the
bottom of this message to auto unsubscribe.

News, Offers & Tips for Our Valued Customers - Aug 22nd, 2007

TapeStockPedia
We're glad to provide an information-rich site to make our valued
customers more professional in shooting and producing quality
multimedia and video productions. Currently, we have added an FAQs
section on most of the popular tape formats in order to advise and
educate our loyal customers. In the future, our media professionals
will try and cover most of the hot topics to help our customers. We
will update the FAQ sites on a daily basis. Please check back with us
often.
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/8ef66309cc]
find out more »Customer Testimonials
"The package of tapes I received were in excellent condition.They were
well wrapped against possible shipping damage. They were shipped in a
timely manner."

-- Ronnie Smith, GA
TapeStockOnline -- Your Professional Broadcast Media Supplier We
carry...
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/ab6021fa7b]
MiniDV
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/c04dd5edb9]
Hi-8
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/8a621400ec]
Digital-8
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/c54df199bb]
8mm
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/afaac4749f]
Large DV
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/02a4e18e2c]
DVCAM
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/8c16c8770f]
Sony DigitalMaster
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/e9dee43b01]
HDCAM
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/45027d9c7a]
HDCAM SR
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/e042d352ff]
DVCPRO
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/028717c7b1]
Digital Betacam
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/878f9a5919]
Betacam SX
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/7c4271b06b]
Betacam SP
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/a6c42db46b]
Betacam IMX
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/064d43927e]
XDCAM
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/d22610f414]
Micro MV
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/029d086fb6]
D-2
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/a56799a927]
3/4" Umatic
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/0ef9e1ac64]
VHS
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/57a02050d3]
SVHS
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/106f4875d3]
VHS-C

We also stock...
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/6e17f55fef]
Hard Drives
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/f9aefe489e]
Microphones
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/957a26bcb6]
Studio Lighting
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/6fb1b83f0d]
Sony Cameras
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/a8a584462e]
Panasonic Cameras
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/77f77f7520]
CD/DVD Duplicators/Publishers
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/3f7614ec07]
Hoodman

[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/9c30b9d589]
Video Editing Hardware
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/d1a43bbccf]
Camera Stabilizers
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/36e2621653]
Storage Racks
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/9ac3800226]
Prodcutions Bags
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/81546a374b]
Cables
Why TapeStockOnline?Lowest Prices:
Quantity discount available

Best Selection:
You can find all you want from one supplier

Best Customer Service:
We won't hold your call more than 10 seconds

Fast Shipping
We do offer sameday delivery

East & West Coast Warehouses:
Wherever you live, it won't affect our fast shipping optionIndustry
News

[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/9d2c2f133e]

Currently, our Panasonic DV 124 Min. PQ is out of stock. Please try
124 Min. AMQ
Buy it now!
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/184df11485]

HDV1 & HDV2!
 Do you know, HDV comes in 2 flavors -- HDV1 and HDV2. At first, JVC
was the first company to introduce HDV MiniDV tapes to the prosumer,
it was the HDV1 JVC PROHD 63 Minutes. At that time, HDV1 supported the
720p for video recording and the data transfer rate is 19 Mbps. Later,
Sony introduced their HDV2 -- Sony HDV 63 Minutes. This tape can
support 1080i for video recording and 25Mbps data transfer rate. For
more info, please refer to our HDV1 and HDV2 FAQs. As usual, we offer
sameday shipping and quantity discounts to our customers. Please check
out this week's hot sellers and compare our prices! We guarantee you
will be satisfied!
 
JVC HDV1 MiniDV 63 PRO HD 
Maxell PRO MiniDV 63 HDV1      JVC HDV 63 HDV2	 
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/ebce6a86a5]
    
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/e15d779bd7]
    
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/16e4335275]
   
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/f6fffc1d9f]
FROM $8.99	
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/6d6c3cad11]
FROM $4.50	 
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/5e7c084dca]
ONLY $7.99/tape

Features:
*- 63min HDV tape
*- high output and low error rate for HD recording
*- anti static tape protector
*- diamond-like carbon
*- lubricant adsorption control
 Maxell Professional DV tapes have been newly developed for use in
MiniDV and DV systems that are used in the professional video market.
With almost seven times the recording density of VHS tape, Maxell
Professional DV provides enhanced durability in various environments
and in repetitive situations such as high-speed playback, editing and
rewinding.
 
JVC/Victor M-DV63HDF3 HD DVC tapes offers the highest quality
recording media for the consumer or prosumer making the step-up to an
HD camcorder. It is the recommended media for HDV camcorders.
Independent film makers, advertising agencies, and other videographers
will appreciate the improved image quality, and the professional 63
minute tape duration. The Jvc/Victor DV63HDF3 features 90% fewer
errors and 50% fewer dropouts compared to DV Reference tape. 
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/3f3c9f7bc5]
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM  
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/b06dadcfc3]
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM 
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/271d2cce7a]
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM

 Sony HDV 63 HDV2 Fuji HDV 63 HDV2 TDK HDV 63 HDV2
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/5a0f3464d9]
 
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/5399ad2d6a]
 
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/82eab1c675]

[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/d7bde0f629]
ONLY $9.35 
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/32b150c85e]
ONLY $7.49  
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/0b22ef3cfa]
FROM $8.50Sony’s new DVM-63HD HD DVC mini DV tape offers the highest
quality recording media for the consumer or prosumer making the
step-up to an HD camcorder. It is the recommended media for Sony's new
HDR-FX1 prosumer camcorder. Independent film makers, advertising
agencies, and other videographers will appreciate the improved image
quality, and the professional 63 minute tape duration. The DVM-63HD
features 90% fewer errors and 50% fewer dropouts compared to DV
Reference tape (tested on standard Sony DV VCR). Get the good stuff...
go for High Definition. Benefits:
-*Supports 1080i/720p recording and playback
-*Time-length: 63 minutes
-*Low dropout rate
 TDK Pro Grade HDV offers 63 minute length and is ideally suited for
capturing footage in superb quality HD resolutions such as 1080i and
720p. Supplied in library cases that securely close, sealing out
potential contaminants such as dust and liquids, TDK Pro Grade HDV
comes fully equipped for shelf archival. Capture the world in new
detail with TDK Pro Grade HDV.
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/1e1750a836]
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM 
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/5e886de174]
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM 
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/99f247e5f3]
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS ITEMFAQ's: What is HDV 1 and HDV 2 Format?

HDV comes in two flavors, HDV1 and HDV2. However, there are
differences: HDV1 from JVC records at 19 megabits per second in MPEG-2
with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels (progressive). HDV2 from Sony and
Canon records in MPEG-2 at 25 megabits per second with a resolution of
1920x1080 pixels (interlaced). If you shoot JVC's HDV1, you won't be
able to transfer through FireWire from a Sony HDV2 deck or camcorder.
Sony's HDV doesn't play back on JVC either. Canon adds to the
compatibility issues with an "F" setting on its camcorders that won't
play back on either a JVC or Sony deck. In practical terms, this means
that you'll either be digitizing directly from your camcorder or
committing to HDV1 or HDV2 for your complete production and post
chain.

Advantages of the Two HDV Specifications

HDV1Temporal resolution is lower, but it is progressive and reflects
the behavior of analog film.Amount of data is smaller after
de-compression which equals more realtime and lower minimum system
requirement.

HDV2Higher temporal resolution (50/60i), this is positive with faster
moving elements in the picture.Larger resolution and higher resolution
make HDV2 closer to true HD.

HDV1 and HDV2 Specifications

HDV1 (720p specification)HDV2 (1080i specification)
MediaDV Tape
Video Signal720/60p, 720/30p, 720/50p,
20/25p1080/60i,1080/50i

Number of pixels1280 x 7201440 x 1080
Aspect ratio16:9
Compression (Video)MPEG-2 Video (profile & level: MP@H-14)
Sampling Frequency
for Luminance74.25MHz 55.7MHz

Sampling Format4 : 2 : 0
Quantization8 bits (both luminance and chrominance)
Bit rate after Compression19Mbps25Mbps
Audio CompressionMPEG-1 Audio Layer II
Audio Sampling
Frequency48kHz

Audio Quantization16 bits
Audio Bit rate
after
Compression384kbps
Audio ModeStereo (2 channels)
Stream TypeTransport StreamPacketized Elementary Stream
Stream InterfaceIEEE-1394 FireWire (MPEG-2-TS)

[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/476ad25a9a]
read more »    
	2034 e. lincoln ave., box 426
anaheim, ca 92806

+1 (888) 322-tape (8273) toll free
+1 (310) 352-4230 phone
 +1 (310) 352-4233 fax

url: 
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/236c3de427]
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Tapestockonline.com/8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/b9f7a8ce60

© 2005. all rights reserved.

______________________________________________________________________
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this
message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the
following link: 
http://cts.vresp.com/u?8a7988f5c4/b9469c118e/d98dd93

______________________________________________________________________
This message was sent by Tapestockonline.com using VerticalResponse

Tapestockonline.com
2034 E. Lincoln Ave. Box 426
Anaheim, California 92806

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html