Subject: Spring Into Action With Epson

From: Epson Online <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 03:17:29 -0700 (PDT)

To be sure that you receive our email in your inbox (not in a 
bulk folder), please add the following to your address book: 
[email-masked] 
 
Epson extra! 
Small Office / Home Office 
April 2007 
 
======================================================= 
SPRING INTO ACTION WITH EPSON 
======================================================= 
 
Spring is in the air and Epson has great things in store for you this 
season: Create a workspace that fits how you work and live, get 
practical advice on how to make your office more efficient, and learn 
about the technology in Epson's latest Home Cinema projector. Plus, 
take advantage of great deals just in time for Mother's Day. Take a 
deep breath and get ready to make your business bloom with that 
little something extra from Epson. 
 
** Check Out the Epson Store's Spring Specials Now **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjT6.2mDO.DWdUEZR0 
 
** Personalize Your Subscription Today! **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjT8.2mDO.DXDIEZT0 
 
======================================================= 
TRANQUILITY @ WORK: FENG SHUI YOUR OFFICE 
======================================================= 
 
Is your desk cluttered? Is your office overcrowded? The editors at 
Epson extra! have compiled a list of valuable tips and techniques 
from Feng Shui masters around the world designed to help you save 
space, increase productivity, and be more successful. Turn your 
office into an Eden of organizational bliss - we'll show you how. 
 
** 10 Tips to Make Your Office More Productive **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTC.2mDO.DYCGEZe0 
 
======================================================= 
EPSON INTRODUCES THE POWERLITE(R) HOME CINEMA 1080p 
======================================================= 
 
The new Epson PowerLite 1080p is here! If you're looking for razor 
sharp detail, with true 1080p resolution, incredible blacks, depth and 
detail 12,000:1 contrast ratio, cutting-edge connectivity - HDMI 1.3 
compatibility, and outstanding zoom range and lens shift for 
convenient ceiling or shelf mount flexibility, look no further. 
Epson's newest PowerLite projector offers C2Fine(TM) 3LCD technology 
and full HD, 1080p performance with 10-bit color processing. Visit 
our website to learn more about these state-of-the-art technologies, 
all within a single projector designed to exceed your expectations. 
 
** Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 1080p **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTG.2mDO.DYNOEaC0 
 
======================================================= 
PICTUREMATE SNAP(TM) - THE PERFECT GIFT FOR MOM 
THIS MOTHER'S DAY 
======================================================= 
 
Looking for an extra special gift this year? Consider a PictureMate 
Snap personal photo lab. With just one touch of a button, Mom can 
print stacks of beautiful 4x6 photos that are smudge, scratch, water 
and fade resistant. PictureMate Snap is so convenient Mom can print 
all of her photos herself at an affordable price. PictureMate photos 
will last generations - up to 2 to 4 times longer than lab prints. It 
also works with all popular memory cards and no PC is required. Order 
one today at the Epson Store. 
 
** PictureMate Snap **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTK.2mDO.DYYWEaG0 
 
======================================================= 
SPRING TIME DEALS FOR MULTI-TASKERS 
======================================================= 
 
Spring is the time to save on your favorite Epson products. These 
ultra-efficient workhorses are made to streamline your office 
activities and tackle almost any job. For the most complete, up-to- 
date selection, exclusive deals, and free shipping on orders of $125 
or more, it pays to shop online at the Epson Store. 
 
======================================================= 
Epson Stylus C88+ Printer 
======================================================= 
 
Save $10 on the printer that speeds through critical projects and 
reports, delivering amazing quality and durability with revolutionary 
DURABrite(R) Ultra pigment ink. Print borderless photos and do more 
with convenient networking options. 
 
Only $69.99 After $10 Instant Rebate 
Good thru 5/3/07 
 
** Epson Stylus C88+ Printer **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTO.2mDO.DZDeEaK0 
 
======================================================= 
Epson Stylus CX7000F All-In-One 
======================================================= 
 
Maximize your productivity with high-speed color faxing and direct 
photo printing PC-free. Plus, get PC-free color copying, high 
resolution scanning and built-in memory card slots for easy, PC-free 
printing. Featuring DURABrite Ultra pigment ink, this versatile all- 
in-one gives you the tools needed to produce eye-catching brochures, 
flyers, presentations and more. 
 
Only $109.99 After $20 Instant Rebate 
Good thru 5/3/07 
 
** Epson Stylus CX7000F All-In-One **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTQ.2mDO.DZJSEaM0 
 
======================================================= 
Epson Perfection V350 Photo Scanner 
======================================================= 
 
The Epson V350 Photo Scanner makes it easy to scan and digitize 
everyday documents, photos, film and 3D objects. Automatic one-touch 
scanning and a built-in Transparency Unit give you everything you need 
to scan like a pro -- it also includes an Auto Film Loader for 
35mm film. 
 
Only $129.99 After $20 Instant Rebate 
Good thru 5/3/07 
 
** Epson Perfection V350 Photo Scanner **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTS.2mDO.DZPGEaO0 
 
======================================================= 
CROPPERS' CORNER 
Choose Your Sport and Let The Games Begin 
======================================================= 
 
Celebrate Spring with spectacular sports themed projects, including 
baseball, softball, golf, tennis, and track & field. Create exciting 
sports themed pattern pages or trading cards to inspire the athletes, 
coaches, and fans in your life. It has never been more fun to get 
your game face on! 
 
** Epson CreativeZone Project #128: Baseball-Themed Patterned Pages **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTW.2mDO.DZaOEaS0 
 
** Epson CreativeZone Project #130: Golf-Themed Patterned Pages **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTY.2mDO.DaACEaU0 
 
** Epson CreativeZone Project #131: Tennis-Themed Patterned Pages **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTa.2mDO.DaWSEac0 
 
** Epson CreativeZone Project #132: Track Themed Scrapbook Pages **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTc.2mDO.DacGEae0 
 
========================================================= 
DID YOU KNOW? 
========================================================= 
 
Did you know it only costs $3 per order for Ground Shipping for any 
order of ink, paper, or accessories you purchase online at the Epson 
Store? Don't run out - Stock Up Today! 
 
** Genuine Epson Ink **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTe.2mDO.DbBaEbA0 
 
** Epson Paper & Media **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTg.2mDO.DbHOEbC0 
 
** Learn About the Epson Ink Advantage **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTi.2mDO.DbNCEbE0 
 
======================================================= 
CLEARANCE CENTER: SPRING SAVINGS 
======================================================= 
 
Visit the Epson Clearance Center for spring specials -- save up to 
40% off + free ground shipping on refurbished, and closeout products. 
 
** Spring Savings **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTm.2mDO.DbYKEbI0 
 
======================================================= 
EPSON IN THE SPOTLIGHT: LIGHTS, CAMERA, 
FILM FESTIVAL ACTION! 
======================================================= 
 
Epson America enhanced the film festival circuit by supplying 
some of its newest Epson PowerLite home entertainment projectors to 
both the Vail Film Festival and MethodFest. To learn more about the 
projectors available for movie lovers everywhere visit epsonstore.com. 
 
** Epson Home Entertainment Projectors **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTq.2mDO.DcDSEbM0 
 
======================================================= 
RECYCLE PROGRAM 
======================================================= 
 
Recycle your printers, scanners, projectors, and more through 
Epson's Recycling Program. 
 
** Preserve The Environment **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTu.2mDO.DcOaEbQ0 
 
======================================================= 
FORWARD THIS EPSON EXTRA! TO A FRIEND 
** Click Below **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjTw.2mDO.DcUOEbS0 
======================================================= 
 
======================================================= 
HELP US HELP YOU 
======================================================= 
 
We want email updates from Epson to be as informative and helpful to 
you as possible. Please take a moment to select your email content 
preferences to ensure you get the information you want. 
 
** Manage Your Subscriptions **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjT%5f.2mDO.DaQeEaa0 
 
======================================================= 
EPSON TECHNICAL SUPPORT: YOUR PERSONAL IT DEPARTMENT 
======================================================= 
 
Does the paper I use really make a difference? Find out at Epson Tech 
Support. Plus, access free driver downloads, troubleshooting guides, 
dynamic FAQs, user manuals, technical briefs, and more. 
 
** Visit Epson Tech Support **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjU0.2mDO.DWPUEZM0 
 
** Epson Support Top FAQs **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjU2.2mDO.DWVIEZO0 
 
======================================================= 
CUSTOMER CARE 
======================================================= 
 
** My Subscriptions **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjU4.2mDO.DWacEZQ0 
 
** Change My Email Address **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjU6.2mDO.DXAQEZS0 
 
** Unsubscribe **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjU8.2mDO.DXGEEZU0 
 
** Privacy Policy **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjUA.2mDO.DXfOEZd0 
 
** Drivers and Support **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjUC.2mDO.DYFCEZf0 
 
** Rebate Center **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjUE.2mDO.DYKWEaB0 
 
** Recycle Program **
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjUG.2mDO.DYQKEaD0 

======================================================== 
 
Offers are valid only for U.S. residents and may only be applied to 
the purchase of products from epsonstore.com. Product is limited 
to stock on hand. Offers herein cannot be used in combination with 
any other special offers or instant discount offers. Epson reserves 
the right to limit quantities. No dealers please. See See Terms
of Sale. 
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjUK.2mDO.DYbSEaH0 
 
Please note that Epson does not rent, sell, or trade any of your 
personal information with any third parties in accordance with our 
Privacy Policy. 
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjUM.2mDO.DZBGEaJ0 
 
If you received this email in error, or would like to be removed from 
our list, please click below.
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjUO.2mDO.DZGaEaL0 
 
To manage your Subscriptions, please click below.
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CBsQAq..N.CjUQ.2mDO.DZMOEaN0 
 
Epson, Epson Stylus, Epson Perfection and PowerLite are registered 
trademarks and PictureMate Snap is a trademark of Seiko Epson 
Corporation. DURABrite is a registered trademark and C2Fine is a 
trademark of Epson America, Inc. (C) 2007 Epson America, Inc. 
 
This message is from Epson America, Inc. 3840 Kilroy Airport Way, 
Long Beach, CA 90806