Subject: Re: [Catalina-22] OT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:28:33 -0400

Good afternoon all,

Does anyone have Dale Mack's e-mail address ?? I would like to get a
picture of where he has his hand rails mounted on his boat.? Would like a
picture.? He has the same aged boat as mine and I am considering mounting
a winch on the cabin for the main halyard.? My boat does not have hand
rails yet... but I have them to mount.? I was on the NSA site and the
picture there only shows the winch location ... can't really see where the
rails are mounted.

Also --- Does anyone know the people who used to own the "Helen B, out of
Punta Gorda FL"? this is the boat I am now working on.? It will
be renamed "Phoenix" .... almost was named the mud puppy .... since
it had been partially sunk during the hurricanes a few years ago.

I have the bottom about 60% finished and can see water at the end of the
tunnel.? I know Glenn Is getting closer to getting his new race boat's
bottom finished.? He was smarter than me, by flipping his boat upside
down.? Smart move Glenn !? much easier on the back ..... ouch, mine
is hurting.

OH, and thanks Peter Kroos for stopping me when I was bone tired.? I
looked at myself in the mirror after you left and thought ... OMG I am
'blue'? like a smerf.? Looked like I was a prize fighter with the
crap beat out of me.? (and my back felt that way too ! )

Thanks--

Bill Bell

#13784 Phoenix

Port Orange, FL

87 sk

________________________________________________________________________
Bei AOL gibt's jetzt kostenlos eMail f?r alle.  Klicken Sie auf AOL.de um heraus zu finden, was es sonst noch kostenlos bei AOL gibt.

---

From: Glenn Warner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:53:48 -0400

Bill, can't help with Dale's email but I can feel your pain.  I have  
been off since last Thurs.  Have spent a good deal of that time  
longboarding the bottom of JuJu.  Yes she is upside down, yes it is  
still a pain in the ass.  Starboard side is straight and ready to  
start with 2000E.  Port side is done back to the keel hanger.  I have  
taken a couple of pics but don't really have anyplace to post them.   
One day I am going to set up a web site.  My plan is to put a couple  
of gallons of the 2000E(it is white) on and then start wet sanding  
until I get to 600 or so.  I know a couple of people who have left  
this as their bottom paint on dry sailed boats with good results.   
Very hard, holds a sanding well.  That is my plan.  Went for a sail  
Mon. with my wife.  It was nice change from sanding.  Is your keel  
finished?   How did it come out?

Glenn Warner
Goblin#10369
JuJu#1222
Jacksonville Florida
On May 30, 2007, at 1:28 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

>
>
>
>
>
> Good afternoon all,
>
> Does anyone have Dale Mack's e-mail address ?  I would like to get  
> a picture of where he has his hand rails mounted on his boat.   
> Would like a picture.  He has the same aged boat as mine and I am  
> considering mounting a winch on the cabin for the main halyard.  My  
> boat does not have hand rails yet... but I have them to mount.  I  
> was on the NSA site and the picture there only shows the winch  
> location ... can't really see where the rails are mounted.
>
> Also --- Does anyone know the people who used to own the "Helen B,  
> out of Punta Gorda FL"  this is the boat I am now working on.  It  
> will be renamed "Phoenix" .... almost was named the mud puppy ....  
> since it had been partially sunk during the hurricanes a few years  
> ago.
>
> I have the bottom about 60% finished and can see water at the end  
> of the tunnel.  I know Glenn Is getting closer to getting his new  
> race boat's bottom finished.  He was smarter than me, by flipping  
> his boat upside down.  Smart move Glenn !  much easier on the  
> back ..... ouch, mine is hurting.
>
> OH, and thanks Peter Kroos for stopping me when I was bone tired.   
> I looked at myself in the mirror after you left and thought ... OMG  
> I am 'blue'  like a smerf.  Looked like I was a prize fighter with  
> the crap beat out of me.  (and my back felt that way too ! )
>
>
> Thanks--
>
> Bill Bell
> #13784 Phoenix
> Port Orange, FL
> 87 sk
> Bei AOL gibt's jetzt kostenlos eMail für alle! Was es sonst noch  
> umsonst bei AOL gibt, finden Sie hier heraus AOL.de.
>

---

From: "Louis Plaisance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:04:19 -0500

Hello Bill,

Am working on the boat in back yard since NGCC.  Sent several pix offline and can take photo or measurements as per your request.

Let me know.

ljp
Saint Benedict, #14686
Lake Salvador, LA
Man....I love that little boat.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [email-masked] 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 12:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [Catalina-22] OT 

  Good afternoon all,

  Does anyone have Dale Mack's e-mail address ?  I would like to get a picture of where he has his hand rails mounted on his boat.  Would like a picture.  He has the same aged boat as mine and I am considering mounting a winch on the cabin for the main halyard.  My boat does not have hand rails yet... but I have them to mount.  I was on the NSA site and the picture there only shows the winch location ... can't really see where the rails are mounted.

  Also --- Does anyone know the people who used to own the "Helen B, out of Punta Gorda FL"  this is the boat I am now working on.  It will be renamed "Phoenix" .... almost was named the mud puppy .... since it had been partially sunk during the hurricanes a few years ago.

  I have the bottom about 60% finished and can see water at the end of the tunnel.  I know Glenn Is getting closer to getting his new race boat's bottom finished.  He was smarter than me, by flipping his boat upside down.  Smart move Glenn !  much easier on the back ..... ouch, mine is hurting.

  OH, and thanks Peter Kroos for stopping me when I was bone tired.  I looked at myself in the mirror after you left and thought ... OMG I am 'blue'  like a smerf.  Looked like I was a prize fighter with the crap beat out of me.  (and my back felt that way too ! )

  Thanks--

  Bill Bell
  #13784 Phoenix
  Port Orange, FL
  87 sk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Bei AOL gibt's jetzt kostenlos eMail für alle! Was es sonst noch umsonst bei AOL gibt, finden Sie hier heraus AOL.de.
Spam detection software, running on the system "angus.mystery.com", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Hello Bill, Am working on the boat in back yard since
  NGCC. Sent several pix offline and can take photo or measurements as
  per your request. [...] 

Content analysis details:   (5.3 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.1 HTML_FONTCOLOR_UNKNOWN BODY: HTML font color is unknown to us
 0.7 HTML_50_60             BODY: Message is 50% to 60% HTML
 0.2 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.5 MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR    URI: Includes a link to a likely spammer email
 0.9 MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER  Message-Id was added by a relay
 3.0 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

Spam detection software, running on the system "angus.mystery.com", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  .. .. ------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C7A2BB.09075CD0
  Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
  Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline
  [...] 

Content analysis details:   (5.5 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.1 HTML_FONTCOLOR_UNKNOWN BODY: HTML font color is unknown to us
 0.2 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.9 HTML_40_50             BODY: Message is 40% to 50% HTML
 0.5 MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR    URI: Includes a link to a likely spammer email
 0.9 MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER  Message-Id was added by a relay
 3.0 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 21:51:26 -0400

Thanks --- got em. Just what I was looking for.

I am getting closer to finishing the bottom. Have finished the keel ... 
now just to get back to sanding ... another 10 hours or so and it will 
be ready for paint.

Then to mounting a bunch of fun stuff....bimini, radio ant, lift kit 
.... the list goes on. But first to get the boat in the water a go for 
a couple of nice sails !!!

Bill Bell
#13784 Phoenix
87 sk
FL

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis Plaisance <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Wed, 30 May 2007 2:04 pm
Subject: Re: [Catalina-22] OT

Hello Bill,

Am working on the boat in back yard since NGCC.  Sent several pix 
offline and can take photo or measurements as per your request.

Let me know.

ljp
Saint Benedict, #14686
Lake Salvador, LA

----- Original Message -----

Good afternoon all,

Does anyone have Dale Mack's e-mail address ?  I would like to get a 
picture of where he has his hand rails mounted on his boat.  Would like 
a picture.  He has the same aged boat as mine and I am considering 
mounting a winch on the cabin for the main halyard.  My boat does not 
have hand rails yet... but I have them to mount.  I was on the NSA site 
and the picture there only shows the winch location ... can't really 
see where the rails are mounted.

Also --- Does anyone know the people who used to own the "Helen B, out 
of Punta Gorda FL"  this is the boat I am now working on.  It will be 
renamed "Phoenix" .... almost was named the mud puppy .... since it had 
been partially sunk during the hurricanes a few years ago.

I have the bottom about 60% finished and can see water at the end of 
the tunnel.  I know Glenn Is getting closer to getting his new race 
boat's bottom finished.  He was smarter than me, by flipping his boat 
upside down.  Smart move Glenn !  much easier on the back .... ouch, 
mine is hurting.

OH, and thanks Peter Kroos for stopping me when I was bone tired.  I 
looked at myself in the mirror after you left and thought ... OMG I am 
'blue'  like a smerf.  Looked like I was a prize fighter with the crap 
beat out of me.  (and my back felt that way too ! )

Thanks--

Bill Bell
#13784 Phoenix
Port Orange, FL
87 sk

------------------------------------------------------------
Bei AOL gibt's jetzt kostenlos eMail für alle! Was es sonst noch 
umsonst bei AOL gibt, finden Sie hier heraus AOL.de.

pts rule name description
---- ---------------------- 
--------------------------------------------------
0.1 HTML_FONTCOLOR_UNKNOWN BODY: HTML font color is unknown to us
0.7 HTML_50_60 BODY: Message is 50% to 60% HTML
0.2 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
0.5 MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR URI: Includes a link to a likely spammer email
0.9 MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER Message-Id was added by a relay
3.0 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

pts rule name description
---- ---------------------- 
--------------------------------------------------
0.1 HTML_FONTCOLOR_UNKNOWN BODY: HTML font color is unknown to us
0.2 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
0.9 HTML_40_50 BODY: Message is 40% to 50% HTML
0.5 MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR URI: Includes a link to a likely spammer email
0.9 MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER Message-Id was added by a relay
3.0 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

________________________________________________________________________
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and 
industry-leading spam and email virus protection.
=0