Subject: Re: [ExI] Dawn launch (loading the xenon)

From: Eugen Leitl <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:33:14 +0200

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 02:39:59PM -0500, Chris Petersen wrote:
> 
>    On 6/13/07, Christopher Healey <[1][email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>    Perhaps it's liquified xenon.
> 
>    Due to pressurization.  If a leak occurred, it'd go gaseous pretty
>    quickly.

Xenon *is* an anaesthetic, and some 140 kg is an awful lot of it,
but are you sure these are oxygen cylinders, and not normal 
cleanroom bunnysuits? (I haven't seen the picture yet).

-- 
Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://leitl.org">leitl</a> http://leitl.org
______________________________________________________________
ICBM: 48.07100, 11.36820 http://www.ativel.com http://postbiota.org
8B29F6BE: 099D 78BA 2FD3 B014 B08A  7779 75B0 2443 8B29 F6BE
_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/extropy-chat