Subject: [AthofSV] A message from Congressman Pete Stark

From: "David M. Mandell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 15:51:39 -0700 (PDT)

Mr. Romeo is a friend of mine. This is a reply to his letter he sent to Mr. Stark.

Dear Mr. Romeo:

Thank you for your kind note. I continue to be amazed by the outpouring of
support from around the world, all the result of a simple statement of a
long-held personal belief.

Some say it took courage to acknowledge being a non-theist. Actually, real
courage is exemplified when we work to bring peace around the world through
honest diplomacy; address the hunger and poverty that continues to grown
amid areas of wealth; provide high quality health care to every resident;
and ensure quality education for all children. We don't need divine
guidance to tell us what is needed. All we need to do is listen to our
neighbors, open our hearts, and make the hard political choices that will
lead us to a better life for all.

Sincerely,

Pete Stark
Member of Congress

---------------------------------
Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.