Subject: Join Us for a Special GrandOpening Weekend!

From: "Meriwest Credit Union" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 01:07:25 -0700 (PDT)

Join Us for a Special Grand Opening Weekend!

Meriwest Credit Union has grown again — with the new Hillsdale Financial Center in the heart of the Cambrian neighborhood.

Join us at the new
Hillsdale Financial Center
for a special celebration:
Friday and Saturday
March 30 & 31, 2007

- Friday, March 30: Term Share Certificate Day -- Special promotion available THIS DAY ONLY at the new Hillsdale Financial Center. Contact us for
full details.

- Saturday, March 31: Family Day -- Stop by anytime between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Join us for balloon artistry, face painting, and lots of fun for
all.

- Take advantage of 90-Day NO PAYMENTS on New and Used Auto Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit (fully amortizing).
*Offer available until May 31, 2007

- Ask us about our other Grand Opening offers, available only for a limited time.
Meriwest Supports Cambrian Library
As we grow, we're helping San Jose Cambrian Library grow, too! From now until April 30, Meriwest Credit Union will donate $10 to the Library’s
Cambrian Youth Programs with each membership opened at the new Hillsdale Financial Center. 

Meriwest Mortgage is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Meriwest Credit Union. Meriwest Mortgage, LLC is licensed in California by the Department of
Corporations, License #4150034, pursuant to Financial Code Section 50121 and 50130(f) of the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act and in
Arizona by the Arizona Banking Department, License #BK0904975.

We hope you enjoy receiving emails from Meriwest. If you wish to be removed from our list, please click on the link provided below.

Please note that you will NEVER receive an email from Meriwest asking you to verify your account information. And if you do, please report it to us
immediately by calling 1-877-MERIWEST or send an email to [email-masked].

Meriwest Credit Union | P.O. Box 530953 | San Jose, CA | 95153-5353 | www.meriwest.com

To unsubscribe, send an email to: [email-masked] with the address: [email-masked] in the subject line.