Subject: Your Personal Allergy Alert 2 Day Forecast

From: "The Pollen People at Pollen.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:26:28 -0400

This is your Allergy Alert from Rite Aid, alerting you of the allergy
conditions in your community.

Allergy conditions in your area have reached a medium to high range.

Forecast for PALO ALTO, CA (on a scale of 1-12):

Today's allergy levels: 
Wednesday - 7.4/High-Medium 

Today's predominant pollen:
Oak, Mulberry and Grass.

Tomorrow's allergy levels:
Thursday - 7.6/High-Medium

How will you feel over the next few days? Click below for your

FOUR-DAY Allergy Alert forecast to find out.

http://www.pollen.com/Pollen.com.asp?view=forecast&zip=94306&affid=0

---------------------------------

Rite Aid will help you keep your allergy symptoms in check this
spring. Visit our stores today to get a free Allergy Guide and a
Handbook to help you allergy-proof your home. Our pharmacists are
always available to give your personal allergy advice, plus you'll
find online information at www.riteaid.com/health/allergy.jsf

And we deliver discounts to you on products that help you manage your
allergies.  Get started by using these valuable coupons at
http://riteaid.bncontact.net/pollen/coupon_426CT.pdf

---------------------------------

To add a new email address or delete your subscription to Allergy
Alert, please click here:

http://www.pollen.com/modify.asp?id=17531&em=[email-masked]

and click the subscribe or unsubscribe buttons. To change your email
address, simply write a new one in the 

space provided on the MODIFY page, and "update".

-------------------------------

If you have friends who might enjoy this service, please feel free to
forward it to them. If you have comments or 

suggestions please email us at [email-masked].
Pollen.com - the pollen people.