Subject: [extropy-chat] Looks like Exi-chat is back online!

From: BillK <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:09:20 +0100

Test
_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/extropy-chat

---

From: Eugen Leitl <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 21:46:05 +0200

> Test

The DNS servers had a bit of a hiccup. These internets have sure
a case of clogged pipes pretty often.

-- 
Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://leitl.org">leitl</a> http://leitl.org
______________________________________________________________
ICBM: 48.07100, 11.36820            http://www.ativel.com
8B29F6BE: 099D 78BA 2FD3 B014 B08A  7779 75B0 2443 8B29 F6BE
_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/extropy-chat