Subject: [KIT] Upcoming: Training for Cherags with Shahabuddin

From: Anne Muir <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:46:39 -0400

This is a reminder for those interested in the Universal Worship.

Shahabuddin Less plans to offer another training for those who wish to
become Cherags. The three sessions take place in Sarasota, FL over 12
months. The dates are August 23 to September 2, 2007; March 14 to 16, 2008
and a third session August/ September 2008.

Candidates will become familiar with all aspects of the various services
through daily practice of the Universal Worship. There is time for inner
work and attunement to the prophets. The emphasis for the training is on
gaining the experience and the confidence to bring a living energy through
the service. 

Participants share experiences and wisdom working together in groups and
create a community that lasts beyond the training.

For the training to run, we need 10 people to commit by June 1, 2007. So
please pass this message on to anyone who you think might be interested.

For more information about the curriculum, costs and any other details,
please contact me at [email-masked] or 941-926-3398.

Love, Tara

#############################################################
This message has been sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list <[email-masked]>.

WWW archives for this list are located at http://mail.sufiorder.org/Lists/kit/List.html
Use your email address as your username and your ten-digit confirmation number as your password. To generate your 10-digit password send a blank email to <[email-masked]> you will receive an automatic reply containing your number.

To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[email-masked]>
Send administrative queries to <[email-masked]>