Subject: Re: [Catalina-22] [NAVIGATION] - Interesting discovery

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:01:19 EDT

Chip:
 
I think the "rky" which means "rocky" is incorrectly plotted on the  chart.  
Or your course lines are incorrectly plotted on the chart.   There is an 
indication of danger via rky and I would definitely steer well clear  of any rky, 
although admittedly, I have failed to do so on certain occasions,  even when I 
knew damn well the rky was right below me (I sure as hell didn't  need no 
chart) and I was too lazy to do anything intelligent about  it.

One must be aware that exactly where things are may not be where  they're 
supposed to be.
 
Bayard Gross
CTYH9911M81B
BABY BLUE

http://tinyurl.com/4qaq7
Greenwich, CT
In a message dated 9/12/2007 4:26:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Did you look in the right place?  It should be  Thatcher Island, and it 
sounds like we're using the same program.  Did  you see my charts at?
_http://www.chipford.com/rockport_mini-cruise_07.htm#tracks_ 
(http://www.chipford.com/rockport_mini-cruise_07.htm#tracks) 
 
Chip Ford --

************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com