Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] Spoken For: Speed Skates

From: "laura oliver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 07:25:55 +0000

Formula Speed size 8 speed skates- I believe these can be worn by either men
or women, I
wear a woman's size 81/2 to 9 and these fit, probably would fit a man with
shoe size 6 1/2 to 7.  Used only a few times, very good speed skates about 6
years old.
These are not inline skate, they have wheels like old-time skates but are
used for speed skating. Be the next Apolo Ohno!

Pick up in Mountain View near Moffett and Middlefield

_________________________________________________________________
Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You’ll love Windows Live
Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507

Yahoo! Groups Links

_________________________________________________________________
Catch suspicious messages before you open them—with Windows Live Hotmail. 
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_protection_0507

Freecycle (TM) ...one simple, brilliant idea that's changing the world one gift at a time.  http://www.freecycle.org 

___________________________________________________

Freecycle and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network in
the United States and/or other countries.
___________________________________________________ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LosAltosFreecycle/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email-masked] 
    mailto:[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "laura oliver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 07:25:55 +0000

Yahoo! Groups Links

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mvfree/

<*> Your email settings:

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mvfree/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email-masked] 
    mailto:[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

---

From: "laura oliver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 07:25:55 +0000

Yahoo! Groups Links

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/

<*> Your email settings:

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pafree/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email-masked] 
    mailto:[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]