Subject: Newegg :: 30 Promo Codes to Make Your Shopping Cart Happy!

From: "Newegg.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:52:46 -0000

Newegg :: 30+ Promo Codes to Make Your Shopping Cart Happy!

- HP LaserJet 1020 Monochrome Printer for only $87.99*
- SAMSUNG 50" Plasma TV w/Built-in HDTV Tuner for only $1699.99*
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 Processor for only $119*

* Price after all discounts, including rebates and promo codes.

To see our latest full graphic newsletter with many more great deals
click this link (or copy and paste it into your browser)
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBGCZ54A1OQIjBC1hfLA4Z1FKpU/nweg62

LiveChat:
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBGCZ54A1OQIjBC1hfLA4Z1FKpU/nweg56

Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri: 6:00am - 12:30am PST

Newegg.com, 9997 E. Rose Hills Road, Whittier, CA. 90601

Discounted prices and/or promo codes are valid till 04/02/2007 or
until 500 orders per corresponding product has been reached;
whichever comes first. Once end date is reached or redemption limit
has been met discounted prices and/or promo codes will no longer be
valid. After this date and/or redemption limit, standard prices will
resume and are subject to change without notice. Newegg is not
responsible for typographical errors. All typographical errors are
subject to correction. Offers valid only while supplies last. Use of
promo codes is limited to one (1) offer per order and product. Promo
codes may not be applied to multiple products within the same order
or to more than one (1) item of the same product.

Please feel free to send all feedback to [email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe:
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBGCZ54A1OQIjBC1hfLA4Z1FKpU/nweg63

For specific details as to all terms and conditions applicable to
Newegg pricing and purchases, including payment methods, shipping
methods, returns, price adjustments, and the like, please refer to
the Newegg Policy and Agreement:
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBGCZ54A1OQIjBC1hfLA4Z1FKpU/nweg57

For specific information about Newegg's privacy policies and
information security standards, including Newegg's information
sharing practices and your choices, please refer to the Newegg
Privacy Policy:
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBGCZ54A1OQIjBC1hfLA4Z1FKpU/nweg58

Newegg.com:
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBGCZ54A1OQIjBC1hfLA4Z1FKpU/nweg64