Subject: redwoodcityfreecycle freecycle note

From: Sharon Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:09:18 -0700

Hi all!

I love freecycle and I've been recommending it to everyone I know 
(plus random strangers).  I just wanted to mention (and probably the 
rest of you already thought of this), if you go on vacation, remember 
to unsubscribe from freecycle before you go.  We were gone for 2 1/2 
weeks and I had about 600 freecycle messages waiting for me.

I hadn't realized the volume (I delete them pretty quickly, since 
everyone is so good about putting their items right in the subject 
line) until I was away for awhile.

Just thought I'd throw that out there as summer vacation approaches.

--Sharon

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email-masked] 
    mailto:[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/