Subject: 11 people joined your communities

From: Classmates.com <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 13:37:50 -0700 (PDT)

____________________________________________________________
                                                                                                                                                             
                  Classmates Connections(R)
____________________________________________________________

Hi David,

Someone from one of your communities starts their bio this way:

"U.S. Army. Ft. Knox, Ft.Sill, Germany, Ft.Sill, 
Ft.Wolters, Ft.Rucker, Vietnam, Ft.Rucker, 
Ft.Campbell, Ft. Bragg, Vietn..."

Who said this?

http://www.classmates.com/go/x/18460871/CC051407_A_M1A4/5026836397/CM3878/bf5eab1740582dfc2dedf70ee44ac290/108458881/?s=email

                ______________________________
                                                                                                                                                             
                       New Photos 
                ______________________________

27 new profile photos have been posted in your communities 
this month.  

Upper Arlington High School (1958 - 1962)

K. Huntwork(4)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/5026836397/CM3302/189256871/?s=email

University of California (1964 - 1967)

B. Marr(1)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/5026836397/CM3302/227011351/?s=email

I. Lanouette(1)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/5026836397/CM3302/358351711/?s=email

G. Malovany(1)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/5026836397/CM3302/169951941/?s=email

D. Asera(4)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/5026836397/CM3302/4643945/?s=email

C. Armbruster(2)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/5026836397/CM3302/8679020881/?s=email

H. Pike(3)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/5026836397/CM3302/210793971/?s=email

J. Ruth(1)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/5026836397/CM3302/283336371/?s=email

Stanford University - Graduate School (1972 - 1977)

E. Bolton(9)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/5026836397/CM3302/8685442074/?s=email

M. Brazas(1)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/5026836397/CM3302/100187561/?s=email

Check out who else posted new photos.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/5026836397/CM09/?s=email

                ______________________________
                                                                                                                                                             
                    New in Your Communities
                ______________________________

11 new members joined your communities this month.

Upper Arlington High School (1958 - 1962)
6 new members
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/5026836397/CM3704/3482/1958/1962/?s=email

2 new/updated profiles
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/5026836397/CM3208/3482/1958/1962/?s=email

Oberlin College (1962 - 1963)
2 new/updated profiles
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/5026836397/CM3210/17270161/1962/1963/?s=email

University of California (1964 - 1967)
4 new members
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/5026836397/CM3705/17714131/1964/1967/?s=email

10 new/updated profiles
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/5026836397/CM3210/17714131/1964/1967/?s=email

Stanford University - Graduate School (1972 - 1977)
1 new member
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/5026836397/CM3705/7000209645/1972/1977/?s=email

2 new/updated profiles
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/5026836397/CM3210/7000209645/1972/1977/?s=email

Add More Communities
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/5026836397/CM09/?s=email

                ______________________________
                                                                                                                                                             
                  Where the Pet Experts Roam
                ______________________________

Have you checked out our Pets message board? 

Whatever pet you're thinking about getting-cat, dog, horse,
or potbellied pig-you'll find fellow fans swapping stories
and advice. And if words aren't enough: Pictures!

http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC051407_A_M4A8/5026836397/MB13/?s=email

                ______________________________
               
                     What Do YOU Think?
                ______________________________

Please take a moment to tell us what you think of Classmates Connections(R).
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC051407_A_M5A1/5026836397/CM4180/18460871/CC051407_A/?s=email

                ______________________________
                
                        David, who's 
                   waiting to hear from you?  
                ______________________________
                
Become a Gold member and reconnect!
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC051407_A_R1B1/5026836397/PR609/?s=email

                ______________________________
               
                        It's All You
                ______________________________

Are you happy with your numbers, David?

4 people 
have scoped out your profile

Raise your profile-and your stats-when you add fresh photos
and the latest in your life.

http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC051407_A_R2A6/5026836397/CM4149/?s=email

                ______________________________
               
                   More Stats More Often
                ______________________________

Be the first to find out about new people, new photos, and
new profiles when you subscribe to Connections Spotlight(TM). 

Daily updates bring you the latest on familiar names. Join
another community today, be in the know tomorrow.

http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC051407_A_R3A1/5026836397/CM3895/CM4141/?s=email

____________________________________________________________

UNSUBSCRIBE:
You have received this email through Classmates' subscription-based email 
services according to your email preferences. To change or update your email 
preferences, please use the following link:
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/FOOTER_SUBSCRIPTION_008/5026836397/CM4179/?s=email

CONTACT US:
Please do not reply to this email as we are unable to respond to messages sent 
to this address.  If you feel you have received this message in error or for 
answers to your questions, try our easy-to-use Online Help Center:
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/FOOTER_SUBSCRIPTION_008/5026836397/CM3845/?s=email

To make sure you continue receiving our emails to your 
inbox, please add [email-masked] to your 
address book or safe sender list.

Classmates Online, Inc. 
2001 Lind Ave SW, Renton, WA 98057
(c) 2007 Classmates Online, Inc.