Subject: Re: [ExI] Avoiding Coarseness in our Dialogs

From: gts <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 14:46:23 -0400

>  What the FUCK is your problem, people?  Are you all a bunch of 
> ass-raping, baby--molesting, feces-fondue-ingesting cockmaster fuckwads   
> or what??  Your mothers all wear combat boots!!  I say you betta get off
> your goddamn adipose asses and start talking about something MORE BLOODY
> INTERESTING... or else after the Singularity has passed and I'm in  
> charge  I WON'T REANIMATE YOUR SOULS HAHAHAHA

Say whatever you want about me, but that bit about my mother wearing  
combat boots was really over-the-top!

-gts

_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/extropy-chat

---

From: gts <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 14:45:14 -0400

Say whatever you want about me, but that bit about my mother wearing  
combat boots was really over-the-top. Leave my mother out of this!

-gts