Subject: Great Deals Return! FREE after Rebate Creative Webcam, $104.99 A-Data 2GB DDR2 Memory, and More!

From: "Newegg.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 22:40:17 -0000

Some newsletter deals are so nice...we're featuring them twice!

- A-DATA 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2 800 Desktop Memory for $104.99*

- Creative USB Webcam with instant bonus pack FREE*

Also check out great deals on:

- Canon PowerShot SD1000 7.1MP Digital Camera for $239.99*

- Rosewill 3-Button Wireless Optical Mouse for $2.99*

To see our latest full graphic newsletter with many more great deals
click this link (or copy and paste it into your browser)
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBGKTDqA1OQIjBFiB1CA4Z1FKE4/nweg1

* After rebates and promotional discounts. See full graphic
newsletter for details.

LiveChat:
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBGKTDqA1OQIjBFiB1CA4Z1FKE4/nweg2

Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri: 7:00am - 8:00pm PST

Newegg.com, 9997 E. Rose Hills Road, Whittier, CA. 90601

Discounted prices and/or promo codes are valid till 04/25/2007. Once
end date is reached discounted prices and/or promo codes will no
longer be valid. After this date standard prices will resume and are
subject to change without notice. Newegg is not responsible for
typographical errors. All typographical errors are subject to
correction. Offers valid only while supplies last. Use of promo
codes is limited to one (1) offer per order and product. Promo codes
may not be applied to multiple products within the same order or to
more than one (1) item of the same product.

Please feel free to send all feedback to [email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe:
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBGKTDqA1OQIjBFiB1CA4Z1FKE4/nweg3

For specific details as to all terms and conditions applicable to
Newegg pricing and purchases, including payment methods, shipping
methods, returns, price adjustments, and the like, please refer to
the Newegg Policy and Agreement:
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBGKTDqA1OQIjBFiB1CA4Z1FKE4/nweg4

For specific information about Newegg's privacy policies and
information security standards, including Newegg's information
sharing practices and your choices, please refer to the Newegg
Privacy Policy:
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBGKTDqA1OQIjBFiB1CA4Z1FKE4/nweg5

Newegg.com:
http://email.newegg.com/a/tBGKTDqA1OQIjBFiB1CA4Z1FKE4/nweg6