Subject: Remember these 19 new names in your communities, David

From: Classmates.com <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 10:14:58 -0700 (PDT)

____________________________________________________________
                                                                                                                                                             
                  Classmates Connections(R)
____________________________________________________________

Hello David,

Longer days. Warmer weather. Sunny outlook. Doesn't it make 
you think about your heyday? See what the merry band from 
your younger days is saying on the message boards: 

Upper Arlington High Scho ...
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC040907_A_M1A4/4660288222/CM4135/3482/?s=email

Oberlin College
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC040907_A_M1A4/4660288222/CM4136/17270161/?s=email

University of California
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC040907_A_M1A4/4660288222/CM4136/17714131/?s=email

Stanford University - Gra ...
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC040907_A_M1A4/4660288222/CM4136/7000209645/?s=email

The message boards got a makeover and now you can choose 
between two views. 

                ______________________________
                                                                                                                                                             
                       New Photos 
                ______________________________

9 new profile photos have been posted in your communities 
this month.  

Upper Arlington High School (1958 - 1962)

J. Booton(1)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/4660288222/CM3302/7395255296/?s=email

Oberlin College (1962 - 1963)

C. Buck(1)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/4660288222/CM3302/107763441/?s=email

University of California (1964 - 1967)

D. Kaye(1)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/4660288222/CM3302/220367481/?s=email

J. Currie(2)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/4660288222/CM3302/387316061/?s=email

C. Vallerga(1)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/4660288222/CM3302/455802851/?s=email

C. Richmond(3)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/4660288222/CM3302/23277401/?s=email

                     
Check out who else posted new photos.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_MTD/4660288222/CM09/?s=email

                ______________________________
                                                                                                                                                             
                    New in Your Communities
                ______________________________

19 new members joined your communities this month.

Upper Arlington High School (1958 - 1962)
11 new members
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/4660288222/CM3704/3482/1958/1962/?s=email

2 new/updated profiles
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/4660288222/CM3208/3482/1958/1962/?s=email

Oberlin College (1962 - 1963)
1 new member
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/4660288222/CM3705/17270161/1962/1963/?s=email

1 new/updated profile
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/4660288222/CM3210/17270161/1962/1963/?s=email

University of California (1964 - 1967)
6 new members
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/4660288222/CM3705/17714131/1964/1967/?s=email

14 new/updated profiles
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/4660288222/CM3210/17714131/1964/1967/?s=email

2 new announcements
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/4660288222/CM3431/17714131/1964/1967/?s=email

Stanford University - Graduate School (1972 - 1977)
1 new member
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/4660288222/CM3705/7000209645/1972/1977/?s=email

1 new/updated profile
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/4660288222/CM3210/7000209645/1972/1977/?s=email

Add More Communities
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_MTD/4660288222/CM09/?s=email

                ______________________________
                                                                                                                                                             
                    Three Tips to Get More 
                           Visitors 
                ______________________________

Grab a little more attention, and get more visitors, with 
three easy tips:

1. Add photos: The #1 requested item? Photos. So add shots 
   from your heyday and today. 
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC040907_A_M4A3/4660288222/CM01/?s=email

2. Write a bio: Got a new hobby, a new hairstyle, or a new 
   attitude? Do tell. 
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC040907_A_M4A3/4660288222/CM3482/?s=email

3. Join a group: Meet folks crazy about the same things as 
   you (beer, books, baseball?). They'll make a beeline to your 
   profile. 
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC040907_A_M4A3/4660288222/CM3395/?s=email

Add some sparkle to your profile. Then watch your visitor 
count soar. 
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC040907_A_M4A3/4660288222/CM01/?s=email

                ______________________________

                     What Do YOU Think?
                ______________________________

Please take a moment to tell us what you think of Classmates Connections(R).
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC040907_A_M5A1/4660288222/CM4180/18460871/CC040907_A/?s=email

                ______________________________
                
                        David, who's 
                   waiting to hear from you?  
                ______________________________
                
Become a Gold member and reconnect!
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC040907_A_R1B1/4660288222/PR609/?s=email

                ______________________________
               
                    Who's Curious About You 
                ______________________________

Visits to your profile since you joined:                 4
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC040907_A_R2A7/4660288222/CM3600/?s=email

P.S. Give your fans fresh photos and personal blurbs.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC040907_A_R2A7/4660288222/CM01/?s=email

                ______________________________

                      Neighborhood News
                ______________________________

Your communities have been hoppin' this year:

54 new members joined
32 updated profiles
54 new photos posted
2929 members on the map

Did you miss anyone new?
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC040907_A_R3A1/4660288222/CM09/?s=email

                ______________________________
                                                                                                                                                             
                    See for Free Extended 
                ______________________________

You've told us you're loving free access to all the 
memory-tickling photos, bios, and Q&As in your community. 

So we've extended it a little longer. Take advantage: Freshen 
your profile and see what's shaking with all your old friends 
from Oberlin College. (Hurry, this perk may end soon.)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC040907_A_R4B1/4660288222/CM4096/17270161/1962/1963/?s=email

____________________________________________________________

UNSUBSCRIBE:
You have received this email through Classmates' subscription-based email 
services according to your email preferences. To change or update your email 
preferences, please use the following link:
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/FOOTER_SUBSCRIPTION_008/4660288222/CM4179/?s=email

CONTACT US:
Please do not reply to this email as we are unable to respond to messages sent 
to this address.  If you feel you have received this message in error or for 
answers to your questions, try our easy-to-use Online Help Center:
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/FOOTER_SUBSCRIPTION_008/4660288222/CM3845/?s=email

To make sure you continue receiving our emails to your 
inbox, please add [email-masked] to your 
address book or safe sender list.

Classmates Online, Inc. 
2001 Lind Ave SW, Renton, WA 98057
(c) 2007 Classmates Online, Inc.