Subject: [LosAltosFreecycle] OFFER: Misc kids - booster seat, sleeping bags, shoes, clothes..

From: "suegrimes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 17:00:06 -0000

For pickup in Sth Los Altos (nr Foothill/Grant).  Please respond with 
item#(s) you would like, and a time for pickup.

1. Booster seat -backless type for 40-100 lbs, navy blue, sports theme
2. Two "Bob the Builder" kids sleeping bags
3. Black nylon organizer for front seat of car car - includes 
lunch/snack container, lots of pockets for tissues, pens, toys, etc.  
Approx 8"h, 8"d, 20"l.
4. Kids swim vest/flotation vest, for child 30-50 lbs
5. Set of elbow, knee, wrist pads (for ~4-6 yr old)
6. Structure for hot wheels type cars.  Car goes up on an elevator 
type thing, then races down a short spiral track.  
7. 2 pr Hawaiian type shorts, 3 long sleeve t-shirts, 1 short sleeve t-
shirt - all size 5-6.
8. Size 11-12 shoes, sandals (1 pr tennis shoes, 2 pr slip on sandals, 
1 pr flip flops, 1 pr sandals with ankle strap)
9. Size 1 shoes: 1 pr tennis shoes, 1 pr slip on sandals
10. Baseball shoes: 1 pr size 2.