Subject: Hello.

From: Olufemi Cole <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 09:14:47 -0400

Dear Sir.

My name is Barrister Olufemi Cole. I want to use this medium after  
going through
your profile to seek for your assistance in a business transaction which is of
mutual benefit.

A foreigner named late Mr. Mike Dust who was an Oil  
Merchant/Contractor with the
Shell Petroleum Development Company until his death in an ill fated  
plane crash
UTA Flight 141 on Thursday 25th December, 2003 in Cotonou along the coast of
West Africa, had a balance of USD$27.5million with Union Bank and the bank now
expects any of his available next of kin to claim.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm

To this regard, I am contacting you being the lawyer to the deceased as I have
been directed by the Board of Trustees of the deceased bank to look for the
deceased next of kin, which I have done and found out that he has no  
next of kin
which means that these funds will be lost to the government.

In order to avert this development, I seek your indulgence to have you  
stand as
the deceased next of kin so that the funds will be subsequently  
transferred and
paid into your foreign account. On indicating your interest, all documents and
proofs to enable you get this funds will be carefully worked out and we are
assuring you a 100% risk free transaction. You will be allowed to  
retain 40% of
the total amount after the transaction. If this proposal is okay by  
you, and you
wish to take advantage of the trust bestowed on you, kindly contact me  
with this
e-mail address([email-masked]) to enable me furnish you with relevant
details to this transaction.

Your telephone number and Fax number would be necessary for effective
communication.

Best regards,

Olufemi Cole.(Esq.)