Subject: Don't Miss Epson's Clearance Center Private Sale With Up To 60% Off!

From: Epson Online <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 06:29:36 -0700 (PDT)

To be sure that you receive our email in your inbox (not in a 
bulk folder), please add the following to your address book: 
[email-masked] 
 
======================================================= 
CLEARANCE CENTER PRIVATE SALE 
Get an Additional 20% Off (6/26/06 - 7/3/06) 
http://store2.epson.com/r?1.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.Bx8U0E..N.Ci3c.2l*A.3RvHBJ 
======================================================= 
 
Save an additional 20% + Free Shipping on all Clearance Center 
merchandise already discounted up to 40%. But act fast because this 
offer is only good for 7 days. Use code 6WEJ41CC at checkout to see 
the Instant Savings! 
 
Shop now
http://store2.epson.com/r?1.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.Bx8U0E..N.Ci3e.2l*A.3SFnBL 
 
======================================================= 
Offers are valid for U.S. residents and may only be applied to the 
purchase of products from www.epsonstore.com. Product is limited to 
stock on hand and cannot be used in combination with any other 
special offers or instant discount offers. Epson reserves the right 
to limit quantities. No dealers please. See Terms of Sale. 
http://store2.epson.com/r?1.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.Bx8U0E..N.Ci3g.2l*A.3ScHBN 
 
Free Shipping offer applies to FedEx Ground Shipping and is valid 
only in the contiguous U.S. for online purchases from Epson Clearance 
Center. For expedited shipping, fees will apply. 
 
Please note that Epson does not rent, sell, or share any of your 
personal information with any third parties, in accordance with our 
Privacy Policy. 
http://store2.epson.com/r?1.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.Bx8U0E..N.Ci3i.2l*A.3SynBP 
 
If you received this email in error, or would like to be removed from 
our list, please click below. 
http://store2.epson.com/r?1.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.Bx8U0E..N.Ci3m.2l*A.3TfnBT 
 
To manage your subscription, please click below. 
http://store2.epson.com/r?1.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.Bx8U0E..N.Ci3k.2l*A.3TJHBR 
 
Epson is a registered trademark and Exceed Your Vision is a trademark 
of Seiko Epson Corporation. (C) 2006 Epson America, Inc. 
 
This message is from Epson America, Inc. 3840 Kilroy Airport Way, 
Long Beach, CA 90806.