Subject: [AthofSV] AA Media: Ellen Johnson on CNN/Paula Zahn show Tuesday, April 3, 2007

From: "Conrad Goeringer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 02:24:18 -0000

American Atheists Media Alert
http://www.atheists.org

                   ELLEN JOHNSON ON CNN - PAULA ZAHN 
                          TUESDAY, APRIL 3 -- 8 PM ET
                           Latest Newsweek survey, God Belief, 
Atheists & the Culture

Ellen Johnson, President of American Atheists will be the guest on 
the Tuesday, April 3, 2007 CNN public affairs program "Paula Zahn 
Now."

Johnson will be discussing the recent Newsweek poll revealing that 
91% of Americans believe in deity, half reject the findings of 
evolutionary science, and 62% say they would not vote for an Atheist 
running for public office.  The program airs on CNN at 8:00 PM ET, so 
check your local listings.

WHO AND WHAT: Ellen Johnson, President of American Atheists on the 
Paula Zahn Show

WHEN: Tuesday, April 3, 2007 at 8:00 PM, check local listings

WHERE: CNN

MORE INFO: http:/www.atheists.org

(AMERICAN ATHEISTS is a nationwide movement that defends civil rights 
for Atheists; works for the total separation of church and state; and 
addresses issues of First Amendment public policy.)