Subject: Re: [Catalina-22] [OT] NE Nor'easter gives up the ghost at last

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 19:39:56 EDT

Chip's famous last words:
 
"and the weather's supposed to keep  improving"
 
"the rest of next week looks to be good"
 
"what a week it was, whew, but now behind us"
 
Bayard Gross
Weather Curmudgeon
CTYH9911M81
BABY BLUE

http://tinyurl.com/4qaq7
Greenwich, CT

In a message dated 4/20/2007 8:34:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Wow, what a wild week it was  hereabouts.  The nor'easter that just didn't 
want to  quit.
 
But it's gone this morning at  last.  The sun's up, the sky is cloudless.  At 
44° the temperature  is climbing, expected to get into the 60s today -- and 
the weather's supposed  to keep  improving, dramatically as usual.
 
It's forecast to get  into the 70s tomorrow, 75° or better on Sunday -- climb 
into the  80s on Monday!  Typical New England season:  from spring  (monsoon) 
to summer in a weekend, zero to sixty with whiplash  G-force.  Though we've 
still got another good month of this see-saw  weather ahead, I'll be out there 
tomorrow morning working on "Chip Ahoy" while  I can, probably through Monday, 
take a "comp day" off from my job --  though the rest of next week looks to 
be good too.
 
But what a week it was, whew,  but now behind us.  See:
 
_http://www.chipford.com/why_I_hate_winter_074.htm_ 
(http://www.chipford.com/why_I_hate_winter_074.htm) 
_http://www.chipford.com/why_I_hate_winter_074.htm#photos_ 
(http://www.chipford.com/why_I_hate_winter_074.htm#photos) 
_http://www.chipford.com/why_I_hate_winter_074.htm#Aftermath_ 
(http://www.chipford.com/why_I_hate_winter_074.htm#Aftermath) 
 
Chip Ford --
Marblehead,  Mass.
1974 Swing Keel "Chip Ahoy" #3282
CTY032820374
Chip Ahoy  website:  _www.chipford.com_ (http://www.chipford.com/) 

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.