Subject: [AthofSV] Reply to Dr. Den

From: Ben Baumgartner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 22:27:18 -0700

Dr. Den,

Science is self-correcting. You have not caught up with the correct 
evolution “law.” Yes, E. O. Wilson has sated the evolution should be a 
law like gravity.

He incorrectly stated: “this would have to mean survival of the fittest 
and we all know that the weak tend to die, ---. The correct statement is 
that species are selected by a process cal Natural Selection. By this 
process and under certain stress conditions the weak, smaller and more 
boney one are not eaten or survive because the need less food.

You might say that the stupid people that believe in religions have been 
selected for and us smart atheist are having a harder time to service.

Come into the modern corrected Evolution Law – NATURAL SELECTION.

And do not come back and claim the weakest are the fittest! They just 
happen to be selected.

God-frey

Fri-Sun 4/6-8 ** American Atheists National Convention, in Seattle **
Sun 4/08, 11 am - Nature, Nurture, and You, in P.A.
Wed 4/11, 7:30 pm - Report on convention, in M.V.
Sun 4/15, 11 am - Building a Sustainable Society, in P.A.
Sun 4/22, 11 am - How the Media Parrots Conservative Talk, in P.A.
Wed 4/25, 7:30 pm - "Einstein" by Walter Isaacson, at Kepler's in M.P.
Sun 4/29, 11 am - Executive Director of the ACLU of N. CA, in P.A.

See our website http://www.godlessgeeks.com
Everyone is welcome at our meetings.
If you're not worried, you're not paying attention.

Keep the msgs to Atheist topics.

If you want to join a liberal political discussion, see [email-masked]

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[email-masked] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athofsv/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/athofsv/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email-masked] 
    mailto:[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/