Subject: CIO Mobile: How One CIO Manages Mobility Challenges

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:30:00 -0400

CIO Mobile

July 11, 2007

Give Advice, Get Advice @ CIO.com

You count on CIO.com for insight and information. Now you can become 
an insider and connect with CIO staffers, noted experts and IT leaders 
through Advice & Opinion. Ask questions, get answers or simply share 
your unique skills & experiences with others. 
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/9574/0/

How One CIO Manages Global Mobility Challenges 
Texas Instruments CIO Brian Bonner shares his strategy 
for managing the proliferation of mobile and wireless 
devices.
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/9575/0/

Also in this issue of CIO Wireless:
1. Five Reasons the iPhone Will Infiltrate Your Business
2. Five Reasons the iPhone Won’t Infiltrate Your Business
3. First WiMax Notebook Card Approve by the FCC
4. How to Get Your iPhone Stolen 

-------------------------SPONSOR------------------------

This section of the CIO Mobile is sponsored by Arsenal Digital

Traditional Backup vs. On-Demand Data Protection Services

In this "Traditional Backup vs. On-Demand Data Protection Services" 
Webcast, Doug Chandler of IDC will explain how many companies have 
evaluated their data protection choices in today's market and made a 
successful transition from in-house backup and recovery operations to 
service-based solutions. 

View it Now:
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/9267/0/

--------------------------------------------------------

1. Five Reasons the iPhone Will Infiltrate Your Business

The iPhone comes at a time when customers are demanding 
easy-to-use, smart devices. And smart IT executives are 
looking at the iPhone as a way to connect with their customers.
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/9576/0/

2. Five Reasons the iPhone Won’t Infiltrate Your Business

Sure Apple's latest innovation is going to be popular. 
But here are five reasons why it won't be an important 
business tool.
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/9577/0/

3. First WiMax Notebook Card Approved by the FCC

Regulators have approved the first WiMax wireless broadband 
laptop PC card to be offered by Clearwire, and it should be 
available to users later this year, the company said Tuesday. 
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/9578/0/

4. How to Get Your iPhone Stolen
 
iPhones have all the elements of a good theft spree. 
Besides being beautiful, they are expensive, small, 
in demand and in reasonably short supply. So why not 
cut to the chase?
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/9579/0/

Hot Picks for the Week

1. 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Negotiating a Raise
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/9580/0/

2. How One CIO Escaped E-Mail Attachment Hell
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/9581/0/

3. What It Takes for a CIO to Be a CEO
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/9582/0/

4. Who Are the Million Dollar CIOs?
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/9583/0/

5. Memo to Congress: Cut H1B Visas by 50%
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/9584/0/

-------------------------SPONSOR------------------------

This section of the CIO Mobile is sponsored by Sterling Commerce

Improve customer satisfaction with outstanding sales and fulfillment.

June, 2007 - (Free research) For retailers, supply chain visibility is 
vital to the success of selling and fulfillment solutions, since they 
allow customers to purchase, track and return products anywhere. Read 
about how streamlining processes across the supply chain moves retailers 
from multi-channel to cross-channel to help meet customer-related 
challenges and achieve operational efficiency.

http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/9585/0/

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading CIO Mobile

Thomas Wailgum
CIO Senior Writer

Check out our other newsletters for up-to-date
information on topics such as leadership, enterprise
technology, research and more.
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/9586/0/

-------------------------SPONSOR------------------------

This section of the CIO Mobile is sponsored by Microsoft

Desktop Management Becomes Truly Manageable

Managing PC environments is often a challenge for end users and 
IT staff alike. Read this paper to learn about the Microsoft 
Desktop Optimization Pack for Software Assurance, which addresses 
key management pain points, resulting in reduced costs, enhanced IT 
responsiveness and better desktop control. 

http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/9587/0/

--------------------------------------------------------

*********************************************************
SUBSCRIBER SERVICES
*********************************************************

You are receiving this issue of CIO Mobile because
either you are a subscriber to our print publication,
or you have subscribed electronically to this newsletter.

If you would like to stop getting CIO Mobile,
please go to:
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/u?id=1154143D&o=974683&l=cio_mobile

If you would like to edit your newsletter preferences, 
please go to:
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/684/0/

Did you get CIO Mobile from a friend? Want it sent
directly to you? Go to:
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/683/0/

CXO newsletters reach more than 400,000 subscribers each week. 
If you are interested in advertising in this newsletter, please contact:
East Coast - Rich Hartman at [email-masked]
Central - Sara Mascall at [email-masked]
West Coast - Erika Karr at [email-masked]

Want to get CIO magazine?
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/685/0/

CIO.com's online privacy policy is at:
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/t/974683/1154143/9588/0/

Copyright CXO Media Inc., 1994-2006. All rights are reserved.

CXO Media Inc. is located at 492 Old Connecticut Path,
PO Box 9208, Framingham, Mass. 01701

**Please do not reply to this message. If you want to contact
someone directly, send e-mail to [email-masked]. **