Subject: Stem Cells Future Table of Contents for September 2007; Vol. 25, No. 9

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:36:39 -0700

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

News Flash! 

Announcing a 30% increase in the STEM CELLS'
Impact Factor from 6.094 to 7.924!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *	      Stem Cells -- Future 
Table of Contents Alert

A new future TOC for Stem Cells 
has been made available for the issue:
September 2007; Vol. 25, No. 9

URL: http://stemcells.alphamedpress.org/future/25.9.shtml

These articles have been accepted for this issue.  Change is possible
before publication.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Letters to the Editor
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Stem Cell Therapy for Human Liver Cirrhosis: A Cautious Analysis of the 
Results
        Stefania Lorenzini, Pietro Andreone        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Re: Selection of Stem Cells by Using Antibodies That Target Different CD34 
Epitopes Yields Different Patterns of T-Cell Differentiation
        D. Robert Sutherland, Michael Keeney        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The Stem Cell Niche
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Concise Review: Dendritic Cell Development in the Context of the Spleen 
Microenvironment
        Jonathan K. H. Tan, Helen C. O’Neill        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Novel Extracellular Matrix Structures in the Neural Stem Cell Niche Capture
the Neurogenic Factor FGF-2 from the Extracellular Milieu
        Aurelien Kerever, Jason Schnack, Dirk Vellinga, Naoki Ichikawa, 
        Chris Moon, Eri Arikawa-Hirasawa, Jimmy T. Efird, Frederic Mercier 
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Embryonic Stem Cells
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Future (r)evolution of PGD/HLA Testing: Ethical Reflections
        Guido de Wert, Inge Liebaers, Hilde Van de Velde        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

High Histone Acetylation and Decreased Polycomb Repressive Complex 2 Member
Levels Regulate Gene-Specific Transcriptional Changes During Early 
Embryonic Stem Cell Differentiation Induced by Retinoic Acid
        Elliot R. Lee, Fern E. Murdoch, Michael K. Fritsch        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Tissue Engineering with Chondrogenically-Differentiated Human Embryonic 
Stem Cells
        Eugene J. Koay, Gwen M. B. Hoben, Kyriacos A. Athanasiou        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Differentiation In Vivo of Cardiac Committed Human Embryonic Stem Cells in 
Post-Myocardial Infarcted Rats
        André Tomescot, Julia Leschik, Valérie Bellamy, Gilbert Dubois, 
        Emmanuel Messas, Patrick Bruneval, Michel Desnos, Albert A. Hagège,
        Michal Amit, Joseph Itskovitz, Philippe Menasché, Michel Pucéat    
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Differentiation of Human Embryonic Stem Cells in Serum-Free Medium Reveals 
Distinct Roles for BMP4, VEGF, SCF, and FGF2 in Hematopoiesis
        Marjorie Pick, Lisa Azzola, Anna Mossman, Edouard G. Stanley, 
        Andrew G. Elefanty        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Zfp206 Is a Transcription Factor That Controls Pluripotency of Embryonic 
Stem Cells
        Zheng-Xu Wang, Jacqueline L. L. Kueh, Christina Hui-Leng Teh, 
        Michael Rossbach, Linda Lim, Pin Li, Kee-Yew Wong, Thomas Lufkin, 
        Paul Robson, Lawrence W. Stanton        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Disruption of Apical-Basal Polarity of Human Embryonic Stem Cells Enhances 
Hematoendothelial Differentiation
        Ana Krtolica, Olga Genbacev, Carmen Escobedo, Tamara Zdravkovic, 
        Adam Nordstrom, Diana Vabuena, Aneel Nath, Carlos Simon, Keith 
        Mostov, Susan J. Fisher        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Rotary Suspension Culture Enhances the Efficiency, Yield, and Homogeneity 
of Embryoid Body Differentiation
        Richard L. Carpenedo, Carolyn Y. Sargent, Todd C. McDevitt        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

The Effects of Soluble Growth Factors on Embryonic Stem Cell 
Differentiation Inside of Fibrin Scaffolds
        Stephanie M. Willerth, Tracy E. Faxel, David I. Gottlieb, Shelly E.
        Sakiyama-Elbert        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Stem Cell Genetics and Genomics
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Alteration of Marrow Cell Gene Expression, Protein Production, and 
Engraftment into Lung by Lung-Derived Microvesicles: A Novel Mechanism for 
Phenotype Modulation
        Jason M. Aliotta, Fermin M. Sanchez-Guijo, Gerri J. Dooner, Kevin 
        W. Johnson, Mark S. Dooner, Kenneth A. Greer, Deborah Greer, 
        Jeffrey Pimentel, Luiz M. Kolankiewicz, Napoleon Puente, Sam 
        Faradyan, Paulette Ferland, Elaine L. Bearer, Michael A. Passero, 
        Mehrdad Adedi, Gerald A. Colvin, Peter J. Quesenberry        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Technology Development
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Markers and Methods for Cell Sorting of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived 
Neural Cell Populations
        Jan Pruszak, Kai-Christian Sonntag, Moe Hein Aung, Rosario 
        Sanchez-Pernaute, Ole Isacson        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chemotaxis and Differentiation of Human Adipose Tissue CD34+/CD31- 
Progenitor Cells: Role of SDF-1 Released by Adipose Tissue Capillary 
Endothelial Cells
        Coralie Sengenès, Alexandra Miranville, Marie Maumus, Sandra de 
        Barros, Rudi Busse, Anne Bouloumié        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

New GABAergic Interneurons Supported by Myelin-Specific T Cells Are Formed 
in Intact Adult Spinal Cord
        Ravid Shechter, Yaniv Ziv, Michal Schwartz        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Oxygen Tension Regulates Survival and Fate of Mouse Cortical Precursors at 
Multiple Levels
        Hui-Ling Chen, Francesca Pistollato, Daniel J. Hoeppner, Hsiao-Tzu 
        Ni, Ronald D. G. McKay, David M. Panchision        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

A Novel, Immortal, Multipotent Human Neural Stem Cell Line, Generating 
Functional Neurons and Oligodendrocytes
        Lidia De Filippis, Giuseppe Lamorte, Evan Y. Snyder, Antonio 
        Malgaroli, Angelo L. Vescovi        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Malignant Transformation of Multipotent Muscle-Derived Cells by Concurrent 
Differentiation Signals
        Jonathan B. Pollett, Karin A. Corsi, Kurt R. Weiss, Gregory M. 
        Cooper, Denise A. Barry, Burhan Gharaibeh, Johnny Huard        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Timing and Expression Level of PKC Regulate the Megakaryocytic 
Differentiation of Human CD34 Cells
        Giuliana Gobbi, Prisco Mirandola, Ivonne Sponzilli, Cristina 
        Micheloni, Chiara Malinverno, Lucio Cocco, Marco Vitale        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Identification and Characterization of Vitamin A-Storing Cells in Fetal 
Liver: Implications for Functional Importance of Hepatic Stellate Cells in 
Liver Development and Hematopoiesis
        Hiroshi Kubota, Hsin-lei Yao, Lola M. Reid        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Clonal Multipotency of Skeletal Muscle-Derived Stem Cells Between 
Mesodermal and Ectodermal Lineage
        Tetsuro Tamaki, Yoshinori Okada, Yoshiyasu Uchiyama, Kayoko Tono, 
        Maki Masuda, Mika Wada, Akio Hoshi, Tetsuya Ishikawa, Akira 
        Akatsukaa        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Characterization, Cryopreservation, and Ablation of Spermatogonial Stem 
Cells in Adult Rhesus Macaques
        Brian P. Hermann, Meena Sukhwani, Chih-Cheng Lin, Yi Sheng, Jamie 
        Tomko, Mario Rodriguez, Jennifer J. Shuttleworth, David McFarland, 
        Robin M. Hobbs, Pier Paolo Pandolfi, Gerald P. Schatten, Kyle E. 
        Orwig        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Translational and Clinical Research
-----------------------------------------------------------------

A Tissue Engineering Approach to Progenitor Cell Delivery Results in 
Significant Cell Engraftment and Improved Myocardial Remodeling
        David Simpson, Hong Liu, Tai-Hwang Michael Fan, Robert Nerem, 
        Samuel C. Dudley, Jr.        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Extending JAK2V617F and MPLW515 Mutation Analysis to Single Hematopoietic 
Colonies and B- and T-Lymphocytes
        Animesh Pardanani, Terra L. Lasho, Christy Finke, Ruben A. Mesa, 
        William J. Hogan, Rhett P. Ketterling, D. Gary Gilliland, Ayalew 
        Tefferi        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Translational and Clinical Research: Mesenchymal Stem Cells
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Functional Network Analysis on the Transcriptomes of Mesenchymal Stem Cells
Derived from Amniotic Fluid, Amniotic Membrane, Cord Blood, and Bone Marrow
        Ming-Song Tsai, Shiaw-Min Hwang, Kuang-Den Chen, Yun-Shien Lee, 
        Li-Wen Hsu, Yu-Jen Chang, Chao-Nin Wang, Hsiu-Huei Peng, Yao-Lung 
        Chang, An-Shine Chao, Shuenn-Dyh Chang, Kuan-Der Lee, Tzu-Hao Wang,
        Hsin-Shih Wang, Yung-Kuei Soong        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Angiogenic Effects of Human Multipotent Stromal Cells (MSCs): Conditioned 
Medium Activates the PI3K-Akt Pathway in Hypoxic Endothelial Cells to 
Inhibit Apoptosis, Increase Survival, and Stimulate Angiogenesis
        Shih-Chieh Hung, Radhika R. Pochampally, Sy-Chi Chen, Shu-Ching 
        Hsu, Darwin J. Prockop        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

Expression of the p16INK4A Gene Is Associated Closely with Senescence of 
Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Potentially Silenced by DNA Methylation 
During In Vitro Expansion
        Kotaro Shibata, Tomoki Aoyama, Yasuko Shima, Kenichi Fukiage, Seiji
        Otsuka, Moritoshi Furu, Yoshiki Kohno, Kinya Ito, Shunsuke 
        Fujibayashi, Masashi Neo, Tomitaka Nakayama, Takashi Nakamura, 
        Junya Toguchida        
        Stem Cells 2007 25 (9)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This message was sent to [email-masked].
To unsubscribe from this service, go to 
http://stemcells.alphamedpress.org/cgi/alerts/etoc?action=unsubscribe
To edit your subscriptions for this service, go to 
http://stemcells.alphamedpress.org/cgi/alerts/etoc

Or by mail:
 Customer Service * 1454 Page Mill Road * Palo Alto, CA 94304 * U.S.A.

_______________________________________________________________________
Copyright (c) 2007 by the AlphaMed Press.