Subject: 60 HP Laptops on Sale Now!

From: "uBid.com Alerts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:35:40 PDT

Welcome to uBid Deals of the Day. If you are having trouble viewing this email: click here!
To ensure that you continue receiving uBid Deals of the Day, please add "[email-masked]" to your Email Address Book.

uBid.com Search:

All Categories

Computers & Office

Consumer Electronics

Music, Movies & G...

Jewelry & Gifts

Home & Garden

Sports, Toys & H...

Apparel

Collectibles

Everything Else

Search not responding? Click here.

Don't Miss Out!

Spring Cleaning Sale! 100's of Cleaning and Organization Products All Starting at $1!

Charity Auctions at uBid.com! Bid on Unique, Autographed Items for a Good Cause - Click Here Now!

Tavan EMILE Swiss Diamond Watch

22 Units - Starting at $1!

See More Watches...

Compaq Presario V6110us Turion64 X2 TL-50 1.6GHz

29 Units - Starting at $1!

See More Laptops...

Sony VAIO VGN-C140G/B Core 2 Duo T5500 1.66GHz

25 Units - Bid or Buy!

See More Laptops...

Large Assortment of Top Brands in Kitchenware

100's of Units - Bid or Buy!

See More Kitchen Items...

2nd Gen 4GB MP3 MP4 Media Player 1.8"TFT LCD

25 Units - Starting at $1!

See More MP3 Players...

Sony VAIO VGN-N160G/W Core Duo T2250 1.73GHz

31 Units - Bid or Buy!

See More Laptops...

HP Pavilion Media Center a1612n Athlon 64 X2

10 Units - Starting at $1!

See More Desktops...

Vizio 13" LCD TV - L13 LCD Television by Vizio

39 Units - Starting at $1!

See More Televisions...

Become A uBid.com Affiliate |  Forward to a Friend |  Auctions Closing This Hour!

Computers | Electronics | Watches | Jewelry | Home | Travel | Apparel | Collectibles | More Stuff

Update my auction alerts Mail Questions Unsubscribe Contact Customer Service

Update Your Profile, Customize Your Bulletin, and Unsubscribe

Your email address on record with uBid.com Mail is [email-masked].

If you would like to update your uBid.com Alerts profile, please click here.

uBid.com Mail is never sent unsolicited. uBid.com only sends emails to registered members of the uBid.com Mail service.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here or reply to this email with "unsubscribe" as the subject line.

This message was sent from: uBid.com,8725 W. Higgins Road, Suite 900 , Chicago,Illinois 60631

Copyright © 2007 uBid.com Inc., All Rights Reserved.