Subject: Re: [Catalina-22] OT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 20:14:30 EDT

Dale Mack is a member of Fleet 20 in Portland, Oregon.  He has owned  two 
Catalina 22's.
 
One is Crocus a 1978 #8244 _http://tinyurl.com/yo9dkv_ 
(http://tinyurl.com/yo9dkv)    Scroll down this site and you'll see his hand rails.
 
The other was Harmony a 1987 #14286 _http://tinyurl.com/f74po_ 
(http://tinyurl.com/f74po) 
 
I think you are referring to Crocus.
 
He also has a Catalina 30 Celtic Mist.
 
Bayard Gross
CTYH9911M81B
BABY BLUE

http://tinyurl.com/4qaq7
Greenwich, CT
In a message dated 5/30/2007 1:31:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

 
Good afternoon all,

Does anyone  have Dale Mack's e-mail address ?  I would like to get a picture 
of where  he has his hand rails mounted on his boat.  Would like a picture.   
He has the same aged boat as mine and I am considering mounting a winch on 
the  cabin for the main halyard.  My boat does not have hand rails yet... but  I 
have them to mount.  I was on the NSA site and the picture there only  shows 
the winch location ... can't really see where the rails are  mounted.

Also --- Does anyone know the people who used to own the  "Helen B, out of 
Punta Gorda FL"  this is the boat I am now working  on.  It will be renamed 
"Phoenix" .... almost was named the mud puppy  .... since it had been partially 
sunk during the hurricanes a few years  ago.

I have the bottom about 60% finished and can see water at the end  of the 
tunnel.  I know Glenn Is getting closer to getting his new race  boat's bottom 
finished.  He was smarter than me, by flipping his boat  upside down.  Smart 
move Glenn !  much easier on the back .....  ouch, mine is hurting.

OH, and thanks Peter Kroos for stopping me when  I was bone tired.  I looked 
at myself in the mirror after you left and  thought ... OMG I am 'blue'  like 
a smerf.  Looked like I was a  prize fighter with the crap beat out of me.  
(and my back felt that way  too ! )

Thanks--

Bill Bell
#13784 Phoenix
Port Orange,  FL
87 sk

____________________________________
 Bei AOL gibt's jetzt kostenlos eMail für alle! Was es sonst noch umsonst bei 
 AOL gibt, finden Sie hier heraus_  AOL.de_ (http://www.aol.de/) .

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 21:58:28 -0400

Thanks ---

The picture I was looking at on the NSA site was the 87.

Bill Bell
#13784 Phoenix
87 sk
FL

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Wed, 30 May 2007 8:14 pm
Subject: Re: [Catalina-22] OT

Dale Mack is a member of Fleet 20 in Portland, Oregon.  He has owned 
two Catalina 22's.

One is Crocus a 1978 #8244 http://tinyurl.com/yo9dkv  Scroll down this 
site and you'll see his hand rails.

The other was Harmony a 1987 #14286 http://tinyurl.com/f74po

Bayard Gross
CTYH9911M81B
BABY BLUE
http://tinyurl.com/4qaq7
http://tinyurl.com/4qaq7
Greenwich, CT

Good afternoon all,

Does anyone have Dale Mack's e-mail address ?  I would like to get a 
picture of where he has his hand rails mounted on his boat.  Would like 
a picture.  He has the same aged boat as mine and I am considering 
mounting a winch on the cabin for the main halyard.  My boat does not 
have hand rails yet... but I have them to mount.  I was on the NSA site 
and the picture there only shows the winch location ... can't really 
see where the rails are mounted.

Also --- Does anyone know the people who used to own the "Helen B, out 
of Punta Gorda FL"  this is the boat I am now working on.  It will be 
renamed "Phoenix" .... almost was named the mud puppy .... since it had 
been partially sunk during the hurricanes a few years ago.

I have the bottom about 60% finished and can see water at the end of 
the tunnel.  I know Glenn Is getting closer to getting his new race 
boat's bottom finished.  He was smarter than me, by flipping his boat 
upside down.  Smart move Glenn !  much easier on the back ..... ouch, 
mine is hurting.

OH, and thanks Peter Kroos for stopping me when I was bone tired.  I 
looked at myself in the mirror after you left and thought ... OMG I am 
'blue'  like a smerf.  Looked like I was a prize fighter with the crap 
beat out of me.  (and my back felt that way too ! )

Thanks--

Bill Bell
#13784 Phoenix
Port Orange, FL
87 sk

------------------------------------------------------------
Bei AOL gibt's jetzt kostenlos eMail für alle! Was es sonst noch 
umsonst bei AOL gibt, finden Sie hier heraus AOL.de.

Good afternoon all,

Does anyone have Dale Mack's e-mail address ?  I would like to get a 
picture of where he has his hand rails mounted on his boat.  Would like 
a picture.  He has the same aged boat as mine and I am considering 
mounting a winch on the cabin for the main halyard.  My boat does not 
have hand rails yet... but I have them to mount.  I was on the NSA site 
and the picture there only shows the winch location ... can't really 
see where the rails are mounted.

Also --- Does anyone know the people who used to own the "Helen B, out 
of Punta Gorda FL"  this is the boat I am now working on.  It will be 
renamed "Phoenix" .... almost was named the mud puppy .... since it had 
been partially sunk during the hurricanes a few years ago.

I have the bottom about 60% finished and can see water at the end of 
the tunnel.  I know Glenn Is getting closer to getting his new race 
boat's bottom finished.  He was smarter than me, by flipping his boat 
upside down.  Smart move Glenn !  much easier on the back ..... ouch, 
mine is hurting.

OH, and thanks Peter Kroos for stopping me when I was bone tired.  I 
looked at myself in the mirror after you left and thought ... OMG I am 
'blue'  like a smerf.  Looked like I was a prize fighter with the crap 
beat out of me.  (and my back felt that way too ! )

Thanks--

Bill Bell
#13784 Phoenix
Port Orange, FL
87 sk

------------------------------------------------------------
Bei AOL gibt's jetzt kostenlos eMail für alle! Was es sonst noch 
umsonst bei AOL gibt, finden Sie hier heraus AOL.de.

 

------------------------------------------------------------
See what's free at AOL.com.

________________________________________________________________________
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and 
industry-leading spam and email virus protection.
=0