Subject: Epson's Clearance Center Sale ending soon - only 6 days left

From: Epson Online <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 07:20:06 -0700 (PDT)

To be sure that you receive our email in your inbox (not in a 
bulk folder), please add the following to your address book: 
[email-masked] 
 
============================================================ 
CLEARANCE CENTER SALE 
Save an additional 10% + Free Shipping on select Clearance Center 
merchandise already discounted up to 40%. But act fast because this 
offer is good for a limited time only. 
============================================================ 
 
Valid 5/10/07 thru 5/23/07 
 
Shop Now
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CCjrCG..N.CjW4.2mE6.DTVaEYL0 
 
============================================================ 
Offer herein is valid only for U.S. residents and may only be applied 
to the purchase of Clearance Center products from epsonstore.com 
before 5/23/07 (11:59pm PDT). Product is limited to stock on hand. 
The offer in this email cannot be used in combination with any other 
special offers or instant discount offers. Epson reserves the right 
to limit quantities. No dealers please. See Terms of Sale. 
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CCjrCG..N.CjW6.2mE6.DTbOEYN0 
 
Free shipping offer applies to Fedex Ground shipping and is valid 
only in the contiguous U.S. for online purchases from the Epson 
Clearance Center. For expedited shipping, fees will apply. 
 
Please note that Epson does not rent, sell, or share any of your 
personal information with any third parties, in accordance with our 
Privacy Policy. 
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CCjrCG..N.CjW8.2mE6.DUBCEYP0 
 
If you received this email in error, or would like to be removed from 
our list, please click below.
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CCjrCG..N.CjWC.2mE6.DVAAEYa0 
 
To manage your subscription, please click below.
http://store.epson.com/r?2.1.Di.2WF.Ybwd9.CCjrCG..N.CjWA.2mE6.DUaMEYY0 
 
Epson is a registered trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. (C) 2007 
Epson America, Inc. 
 
This message is from Epson America, Inc. 3840 Kilroy Airport Way, 
Long Beach, CA 90806.