Subject: Dr. Dobb's Life 2.0 Summit: Registration Now Open!

From: "Dr. Dobb's Life 2.0"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 08:05:04 -0400 (EDT)

Dr. Dobb's Life 2.0 Summit
April 28 - May 4, 2007
http://promos.sdmediagroup.com/cgi-bin4/DM/y/m6JH0GGqeP0N5x0FBIV0FE

REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
http://promos.sdmediagroup.com/cgi-bin4/DM/y/m6JH0GGqeP0N5x0FBIW0FF

Second Life, the 3D online virtuality, is an engaging playing-field
for software architects, developers, designers, modelers, media
artists and other content builders -- a must-see for anyone seeking
new ways to play, share, and collaborate online. If you're curious
about developing in Second Life, join us at Dr. Dobb's Life 2.0
Summit, CMP Technology's upcoming virtual/web conference for Second
Life developers, April 28th - May 4th!

SCHEDULE OVERVIEW
Dr. Dobb's LSL University - April 28-29:
- Eight-hour (two four-hour days) bootcamp on LSL scripting and
building for advanced developers

Life 2.0 Summit - April 30-May 4:
- Monday, April 30: SL as Platform - drivers, demand, technology
trends, OpenSource SL, Mono
- Tuesday, May 1: Towards The 3D UI - User experience, creative play,
social applications, advanced HUDs and the 'Geo' connection
- Wednesday, May 2: Evening Gala (no daytime program, SL update day) -
Rolling Restart Ball - costume party, live DJs and entertainment at
the Cathedral of Caffeine, Dr Dobbs Island
- Thursday, May 3: Cashing In - The SL economy, transaction security,
intellectual property, metrics and profitability
- Friday: May 4: SL is Not a Game/SL is All Games - Games prototyping
and development on the SL platform

SUMMIT HIGHLIGHTS
- Dr. Dobb's LSL University
- Themed tours of Second Life
- Second life Shopping Sprees
- Dr. Dobb's Career Center
- Life 2.0 Expo Show Floor
- Late Night Entertainment

Complete Dr. Dobb's Life 2.0 Summit details are available at
http://www.life20.net.

REGISTER FREE TODAY! 
http://promos.sdmediagroup.com/cgi-bin4/DM/y/m6JH0GGqeP0N5x0FBIW0FF

We look forward to seeing you on the Dr Dobbs Island in Second Life!

RL: John Jainschigg
SL: John Zhaoying
Conference Director
Life 2.0 Summit
Notre Dame des Arbres Binaires, Dr Dobbs Island
Satellite office: Notre Dame de Caffeine, Ile de France

_________________________________________________________________

CMP Technology
600 Harrison Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
CMP privacy policy: http://www.cmp.com/delivery/privacy.html

If you do not wish to receive future event related emails, please
forward this entire message to
[[email-masked]].

This message was originally delivered to [[email-masked]].