Subject: AAII Program Reminder & CORRECTION - The next TWO Silicon Valley Chapter programs are Wed., Apr. 25 & Thurs., Apr. 26 (see time correction)

From: Local Chapters <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Apr 2007 15:19:59 -0500

Dear DAVID C. HARRIS,

AAII apologizes that the incorrect times were printed in the Chapter 
Meeting Announcement you received by mail.  Click below for the corrected 
copy of the announcement: 

http://www.aaii.com/localchapters/pdfs/20070426_siliconvalley.pdf

***************************************************************************
****

If you have questions regarding:

-->  The CHAPTER MEETING or the SPEAKER'S PRESENTATION please send an email 
to:  [email-masked]

-->  Your AAII MEMBERSHIP, you can send an email to:  [email-masked]  
Thank you!

***************************************************************************
****

The AAII Silicon Valley Chapter presents TWO programs ONE workshop and ONE 
chapter meeting.... 

WORKSHOP

Andy Prophet
SI Pro User's Group Leader

STOCK INVESTOR PRO USER'S GROUP

At this program you will learn:

==> answers to your questions about Stock Investor Pro

==> how to use currently available screens and how they may be augmented

==> about two popular screens: Zweig and O'Shaughnessy

Meeting Details

Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Saratoga Library, Community Room
13650 Saratoga Ave., Saratoga, CA 95070
maps.yahoo.com
Registration/Social, 6:30 p.m.
Q&A, 7:00 - 7:30 p.m. Learn from fellow members
Program, 7:30 - 8:30 p.m.
At the Door
FREE admission, no refreshments will be served

***************************************************************************
****

CHAPTER MEETING

Roger S. Conrad
Editor, Utility Forecaster, Canadian Edge; and Associate Editor, Personal 
Finance

Discussing

HIGH YIELDS WITHOUT HIGH RISKS: THE BEST BUYS NOW IN UTILITIES, CANADIAN 
TRUSTS AND OTHER SURPRISING SUPERSTARS

At this program you will learn:

==> how to pick first-rate income investments your broker won't tell you 
about

==> how to build a portfolio that will stand the test of time

==> when it makes sense to sell an income investment, and when it doesn't

Meeting Details-CORRECTION OF MEETING TIMES BELOW

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Lookout Restaurant at Sunnyvale Muni Golf Course
605 Macara Ave., Sunnyvale
maps.yahoo.com

Correction of meeting times:
Registration/Social, 6:00 p.m.
Dinner, 6:15 p.m.
Program, 7:00 p.m.

In Advance (by 4/20)
Everyone, $23/person

At the Door (space permitting)
Everyone, $30/person

No Refunds

***************************************************************************
****
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL:

If you have questions regarding the CHAPTER MEETING or the SPEAKER'S 
PRESENTATION please send an email to:  [email-masked]

If you have questions regarding your AAII MEMBERSHIP, you can send an email 
to:  [email-masked]  Thank you!

***************************************************************************
****

CHAPTER WEB PAGE:
http://www.aaii.com/localchapters

Chapter Mission Statement
AAII local chapters, grassroots organizations led by volunteer AAII 
members, allow AAII to extend its mission "person to person" to individual 
investors in their own communities by programming meetings that provide 
unbiased investment education in a social context. 

Change of E-Mail Address: 
If you would like to change the e-mail address you have registered with 
AAII, please click on the following link:
http://www.aaii.com/emailchange/

Local Chapter Sign-Up:
Click on the following link to change the AAII Local Chapter(s) you are 
registered with (after logging in to AAII.com, look for the LOCAL CHAPTER 
SIGN-UP link in the right-hand column):
http://www.aaii.com/login/

Remove Me From This List:
To unsubscribe from AAII Local Chapter E-mails, please click on the link 
below:
http://www.aaii.com/chapterunsubscribe 

***************************************************************************
**

American Association of Individual Investors
625 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 1900
Chicago, IL  60611