Subject: RE: [Catalina-22] Attn: John Handler

From: "John Handler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 06:49:31 -0500

Bob:

Good to hear from you. Hope you are getting in some good sailing.
Memorial weekend we won the regionals again, in a great sailing weekend
- 10knots on Sat, 10-15 knots on Sunday.  We'll be at the Ohio
Championships (open to all) June 23rd in Toledo then return for
Nationals in July.  

Look forward to seeing you at the Nationals and catching up.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Bob Keim
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 10:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Catalina-22] Attn: John Handler

Will we see you at 'Naptown and the Nats?

I got a good friend crewing at 'Naptown.  Haha, we have perfect record -

1 regatta, 1 first place - See has met Rich when he was up in Lafeyette 
promoting C22's a few years ago.    My Daughter scheduled the twins' 
birthday party that weekend (it seems she may be a little jealous... :-D

) so it looks like they won't be there.  :-(

My SIL will crew at the Nats.  A disabled Screaming Eagle, he still has 
the upper body strength to trim a gennoa without breaking a sweat. 

I look forward to seeing you all! 

bob

---

From: Peter Snyder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:27:37 -0400

John and Bob,

I've been invited to crew at the Nationals.  It will be my first time  
at such an event, and my first time on such a large body of water.   
Have either of you any tips for me and my skipper, Dieter Kuberg.   
We'll be in the silver fleet.

Pete Snyder
Windabout - 1978 sk #8329
Lake Chickamauga, TN

On Jun 6, 2007, at 7:49 AM, John Handler wrote:

Bob:

John

-----Original Message-----

bob