Subject: The Computer Is Personal Again

From: Hewlett-Packard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 17:35:20 PDT

Display graphics version
>> http://p.p0.com/YesConnect/HtmlMessagePreview?a=zheYA2SEGjXLclBPfyK

HP Newsgram 
--------------------------------------------------------
THE COMPUTER IS PERSONAL AGAIN

See How HP is Making the Computer Personal Again:
http://link.p0.com/u.d?2lBPfyKo1UyTLqj=330

-----------------------------------------------------------------
HP NEWSGRAM OPTIONS
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Update your preferences
>> http://h30189.www3.hp.com/modify-profile.jsp?s=4a0T&i=2400627286

Change your e-mail
>> http://h30189.www3.hp.com/change-email.jsp?s=4a0T&i=2400627286

Privacy policy
>> http://link.p0.com/u.d?ulBPfyKo1UyTLpZ=190

Unsubscribe
>> http://h30189.www3.hp.com/one-click.jsp?s=4a0T&i=2400627286
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------

To ensure you receive your HP Newsgram, please add 
[email-masked] to your address book. Need 
help? Click below.
http://h30189.www3.hp.com/add_address.jsp?s=4a0T&i=2400627286
 
This mailing was sent to [email-masked] because you registered with HP 
or Compaq. This is an ongoing mailing. To customize your HP 
Newsgram, please visit your preference page.
http://h30189.www3.hp.com/modify_profile.jsp?s=4a0T&i=2400627286
 
If you no longer want to receive the HP Newsgram, please click 
the unsubscribe link below. 
http://h30189.www3.hp.com/one-click.jsp?s=4a0T&i=2400627286

To unsubscribe from the HP Newsgram and other marketing-related 
communication from HP, reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" as the subject 
line. 

HP is committed to respecting your privacy. For more information, 
visit our privacy policy or contact us at HP Privacy Mailbox, 
20555 SH 249, MS 040307, Houston, TX 77070.
http://link.p0.com/u.d?8FBPfyKo1UyTLqm=320

========================================================
HP     Brilliantly Simple
========================================================