Subject: [Catalina-22] [General] -- Already a sale of "Carpe Deim"

From: "Chip Ford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:31:40 -0400

Amazing, it's already happening.  I sent out a short-list notice to my
personal friends, that I now owned "Carpe Diem" and that it was up
<http://chipford.com/carpe_diem_for_sale.htm> for sale.  Only local folks,
mind you.  Sheesh, it's happening already.
 
Ed, a longtime buddy recently retired from the State Police force and
launching his own law firm career, called a few minutes ago; he's
interested.  Sheeeit, he's always been a powerboat guy; I've been out with
him and his rpms!  Who'd ever have guessed?  He'll be by tomorrow for a
look.  Wants to learn to sail ?
 
Chip Ford --
Marblehead, Mass.
1974 Swing Keel "Chip Ahoy" #3282
CTY032820374
Chip Ahoy website:  www.chipford.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 20:47:51 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/2007 6:34:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Sheeeit

"scubalon" in Koine (Biblical) Greek. I could tell you were wondering.  :)
 
Mark Blanton
#6554 Mer-Sea

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.