Subject: [UUCPA announce] AUCTION IDEAS NEEDED!

From: "Pat Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:09:59 -0700

AUCTION IDEAS NEEDED!

Yes, it's time to start thinking about this year's auction -- already!

We have a date -- Saturday, November 3rd, 5:00-9:00.  We have an auctioneer,
the inimitable Dick Alexander.  We're planning music, food, raffle baskets,
a kids' auction -- lots of great stuff for a super fun party.

This week I'm writing letters to local merchants and arts organizations,
asking for donations, and I could really use some ideas.  Do you have a
favorite restaurant, a favorite shop, an organization, a hairdresser --
anyone at all, that you could help get a letter to?  I'll write the letter,
I'll even do the follow-up call, but I need to know who to write, and if you
could also deliver the letter personally, that would be terrific!

Please let me know ASAP -- a lot of places need at least 8 weeks lead
time...

Thanks so much!
Pat Thomas, Auction Chair
650 858-8062, or [email-masked]

p.s. START THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN DONATE ALSO!  Need ideas?  Need
encouragement?  Call me!

_______________________________________________
UUCPA Announce mailing list
http://uucpa.org/mailman/listinfo/announce
To unsubscribe, use the link above or contact [email-masked]