Subject: redwoodcityfreecycle WANTED: 4 drawer file cabinet (San Carlos)

From: Deborah Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 13:49:32 -0700

Looking for one in good condition. We will have a black 3 drawer 
horizontal file cabinet avail once we replace with the 4 drawer (vertical)
Thank you
Deborah

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email-masked] 
    mailto:[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/