Subject: Your Personal Allergy Alert Two-Day Forecast

From: "The Pollen People at Pollen.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:04:47 -0400

Your Allergy Alert(TM) For May 16, 2007:

---------------------------------

Be prepared for allergies today! This is your Allergy Alert from Opcon-A
letting you know that allergy conditions in your area have reached a medium
to high range.

Soothe itchy eyes with Opcon-A allergy eye drops. Download a coupon to save
$1 now!

http://clk.atdmt.com/IWC/go/pllnnbau0050000013iwc/direct/01/

---------------------------------

Forecast for PALO ALTO, CA (on a scale of 1-12):

Today's allergy levels: 
Wednesday - 6.2/Medium 

Today's predominant pollen:
Grass, Oak and Mulberry.

Tomorrow's allergy levels:
Thursday - 6.2/Medium

How will you feel over the next few days? Click below for your

FOUR-DAY Allergy Alert forecast to find out.

http://www.pollen.com/Pollen.com.asp?view=forecast&zip=94306&affid=0

---------------------------------

To add a new email address or delete your subscription to Allergy Alert,
please click here:

http://www.pollen.com/modify.asp?id=17531&em=[email-masked]

and click the subscribe or unsubscribe buttons. To change your email
address, simply enter a new one in the space provided on the MODIFY page,
and "update".

-------------------------------

If you have friends who might enjoy this service, please feel free to
forward it to them. If you have comments or suggestions please email us at
[email-masked].

Pollen.com - the pollen people.