Subject: Re: [Catalina-22] CATALINA22 (tech) (sail track)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:16:11 EDT

Jay:
 
How inboard are your tracks?  As I vaguely recall, when Catalina  switched to 
one inch tracks from 15/16 inch, they moved the tracks inboard from  the 
scupper edge onto the deck closer to the cockpit coaming.
 
Bayard Gross
CTYH9911M81B
BABY BLUE

http://tinyurl.com/4qaq7
Greenwich, CT
In a message dated 4/2/2007 9:52:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Hello Bayard, 
                  Thank you for the info.  I ventured out to CjAndeai just 
yesterday, with  a note book,tape measurer, and a utility knife.  I made an 
precision  incision on the shrink wraps aft end.  I squeezed my two boys and 
myself  onboard.  To my surprise, I found no mold on anything.  Not even a  slight 
smell of mold ( of course I did use two boxes of dryer sheets, thrown  about, 
to make it smell pretty,....It seemed to work).  Working under a  blue hazy 
light from the shrink wrap, I measured the sail tracks.  I came  up with 
47"long, and 1" wide.  I'm going to be adding a lot of things on  CjAndeai very soon, 
so I measured this, checked that....all to get a clear  thought on to 
approach all of these projects.  My boss will be getting a  call, soon, as well!  My 
feet did get wet on Sunday.... and now I have  the chills, the shakes, my head 
is pounding.   I've been in the  bathroom long enough to read Chip Ford's " 
to do list" several times.....and I  will suffer from anything that my boss 
will believe!  My boat needs  me, and I need my boat!  
                                                                              
                                               Take care Bayard, Jay
 
Thomas Jay Holz
Amsterdam,NY
1989 Wing Keel  (CjAndeai)
CTYH5021E989

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.