Subject: [KIT] recording of Pir Zia's webcast now available

From: Suhrawardi Gebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 09:54:28 -0400

Dear Friends:

The recording of Pir Zia's April 29 webcast is now available at 
http://sufiorder.org/live/webcasts-arch.html. It's been split for easier 
downloading and burning to CD, or as one large file if you prefer.

The next webcast is tentatively scheduled for June 17^th . Stay tuned 
for the announcement.

If anyone on this list recorded the webcast, please contact me privately 
at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>. You can 
help us in improving the quality of these webcasts.

Thank you.

Hafizullah
*@**}*->-`,---

#############################################################
This message has been sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list <[email-masked]>.

WWW archives for this list are located at http://mail.sufiorder.org/Lists/kit/List.html
Use your email address as your username and your ten-digit confirmation number as your password. To generate your 10-digit password send a blank email to <[email-masked]> you will receive an automatic reply containing your number.

To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[email-masked]>
Send administrative queries to <[email-masked]>