Subject: Your Personal Allergy Alert Two-Day Forecast

From: "The Pollen People at Pollen.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:22:13 -0400

Your Allergy Alert(TM) For Jun 06, 2007:

---------------------------------

Be prepared for allergies today! This is your Allergy Alert letting you
know that allergy conditions in your area have reached a medium to high
range.

---------------------------------

Forecast for PALO ALTO, CA (on a scale of 1-12):

Today's allergy levels: 
Wednesday - 6.8/Medium 

Today's predominant pollen:
Grass, Olive and Cedar/Juniper.

Tomorrow's allergy levels:
Thursday - 6.9/Medium

How will you feel over the next few days? Click below for your

FOUR-DAY Allergy Alert forecast to find out.

http://www.pollen.com/Pollen.com.asp?view=forecast&zip=94306&affid=0

---------------------------------

To add a new email address or delete your subscription to Allergy Alert,
please click here:

http://www.pollen.com/modify.asp?id=17531&em=[email-masked]

and click the subscribe or unsubscribe buttons. To change your email
address, simply enter a new one in the space provided on the MODIFY page,
and "update".

-------------------------------

If you have friends who might enjoy this service, please feel free to
forward it to them. If you have comments or suggestions please email us at
[email-masked].

Pollen.com - the pollen people.