Subject: dear child of God

From: "mavis sabata" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:37:13 +0000

dear child of God
I got your address from a missionary who came to visit us at the Bujumbura 
refugee camp Ghana. She told me that you are a child of God that is why I am 
trusting you with my story.

I am very sorry to trouble you with my problem.
My name is Mavis Sabata,I am 22 years old girl from Darfur.
I am an orphan in a refugee camp in Ghana.
My parents and two brothers was killed in the war in Darfur,I was able to 
escape to Ghana with my younger sister.
My Dad was a notable politician in my country before he was killed during 
the war,I discovered that my dad had some money which he securely hid in two 
trunk boxes.He deposited it in a security company here in Ghana since 2002.
The money is about (US$18.500.000)  eighteen million five hundred thousand 
US Dollars. After we came to Ghana,we were granted a political asylum,then I 
went to the security company and demanded for the release of the boxes which 
my dad deposited with them. they told me to provide a delivering address in 
your country where i want the boxes to be ship to because according to them, 
the agreement my Dad had with them stated that the boxes will be transfered 
to your country anytime it will be released,I don't have anyone there that 
is why i need you to assist me in the transfer of the boxes to your 
destination
My plans is to relocate from Ghana with my sister to your country where we 
will be more safe and get a better schooling, but I will need to move out 
the money left by my Dad.
Once I move the money out to your place,you will help me to invest the money 
into real estate and properties.
I have all the necessary documents to help us move the boxes to your 
destination legally without any trouble. I am willing to compensate you with 
30% of the money for helping us if you are ready to assist us.

Please the earlier you help me the better because our life is no more safe 
here.
Please write back and let me know if you can help me or not.
Waiting for your favorable reply.
Thank you

_________________________________________________________________
Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! 
http://search.msn.com/