Subject: redwoodcityfreecycle Offer: 2" window blinds

From: "lsunhun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 00:54:53 -0000

Due to a remodelling project I have a quantity of 6 wood-like 2"
window blinds available. They look great in the window. All are the
same dimensions-- approx. 38" wide and 25" or so long. They have
headers that look like moulding and all the mounting hardware. 

Pick up San Carlos hills

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redwoodcityfreecycle/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email-masked] 
    mailto:[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/