Subject: [KIT] [Fwd: Retreat at The Omega Institute and New Video]

From: Suhrawardi Gebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:51:43 -0400

Dear friends,
You might be interested in this event of the Golden Sufis with Llewellyn 
Vaughn Lee, a good friend of the Sufi Order.
Blessings, Suhrawardi

Subject: Retreat at The Omega Institute and New Video
From: The Golden Sufi Center <[email-masked]>
To: <info>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 10:58:45 -0700

Dear friends,

Warm greetings. We are writing regarding the upcoming week-long retreat with
Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee at the Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, New York, June 24
29, 2007. For those interested to attend, please note that accommodation is
still available. However as of today there are only 6 dorm rooms remaining.
There are still plenty of type B and A housing available, as well as
camping. 

If you would like further information about the event, or to register,
please visit Omega¹s website:
http://www.eomega.org/omega/workshops/0f88da78c6551a64bfc98e247492292d/
or contact them at: Omega Institute, 150 Lake Drive, Rhinebeck, NY 12572,
Registration: 800-944-1001 or 845-266-4444 (Phone hours: Monday-Thursday:
9:00am-7:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm), email:
[email-masked].

Also, Omega has also just posted on www.youtube.com two video clips from an
interview they recorded with Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee in June, 2006:

1. Inner Work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoAwuM4ZQbM
Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee communicates the importance of inner work, or working
with one's shadow, in the context of spiritual life.  (3 min)
2. A Dangerous Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7pe_GLp_6o
Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee explores the real nature of the Sufi¹s love affair
with God. (6 min)  

Please feel free to contact us with any questions, and to forward this
message to those who might find it of interest.

Best wishes,
The Golden Sufi Center
[email-masked]
www.goldensufi.org 

-----------------

If at anytime you would like to be removed from our email list, please
respond with ³remove² in the subject line..000000000000000000000000

#############################################################
This message has been sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list <[email-masked]>.

WWW archives for this list are located at http://mail.sufiorder.org/Lists/kit/List.html
Use your email address as your username and your ten-digit confirmation number as your password. To generate your 10-digit password send a blank email to <[email-masked]> you will receive an automatic reply containing your number.

To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[email-masked]>
Send administrative queries to <[email-masked]>