Subject: [pafiber] Our network errors SF Chronicle editorial

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:14:47 EDT

This article was sent to you by someone who found it on SFGate.
The original article can be found on SFGate.com here:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2007/04/03/E
DGEBOS78C1.DTL
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, April 3, 2007 (SF Chronicle)
Our network errors

   SILICON VALLEY, meet Sweden. It doesn't just have better meatballs and
niftier furniture -- it's got better technology and a more competitive
economy as well. 
   Does that seem like a mistake, or an insult to garages all over the
Valley? It's not. In the latest proof of America's slipping global
economic position, a new report from the World Economic Forum ranked the
United States seventh in national ability to participate and benefit from
information and communication technology.........
Copyright 2007 SF Chronicle

**************************************
 See what's 
free at http://www.aol.com.