Subject: Re: [Catalina-22] [Tech Tips]

From: "Pete Skalski" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:22:03 -0500

I'll be damned...it does have an inboard!!! Un-real....and an icemaker to
boot. Pete11212 82SK
Liberty PassBuckeye Lake OH

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [email-masked]
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: Re: [Catalina-22] [Tech Tips]
  Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:58:56 -0700 (PDT)

  C22 by Winnebago Glenn Hedmark

  Tom Gwilym <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Yeah, I had to save that bookmark from that C22.  It's just
    amazing how much stuff is crammed into that thing.  Must weigh
    over 3,000 lbs!  I don't think I would want to pull that thing
    with my wee little V6 Ranger.  :-D
    The shower and other sink in that are just crazy.  How can you
    take a shower in there?  I have enough trouble just peeing!

    Tom
    Delphinus #880 '71
    Renton, WA

    Jon wrote:

(smirk) Looks like Chip has some catching up to do. Wow, that has to be
the most fully developed C22 in the world, Tom.  Thanks for posting it.
Jon Larson
Chocowinity, NC
2005 Swing Keel Catalina 22 Sport
Sail# 15574
Cat's Paw

  ----- Original Message ----- From: Tom GwilymTo:
  [email-masked]: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:17 PMSubject:
  Re: [Catalina-22] [Tech Tips]
  Something like this?
  http://www.catalina27.org/Fleet4/boatdoor.jpg

  You have to look at the rest of this site if you haven't seen it. 
  Amazing what has been done with this boat.
  http://www.catalina27.org/Fleet4/BOAT.html

  Tom

    Just out of curiosity, and to start another discussion,
    has anyone considered replacing their companionway washboards and
    rails with a "saloon" style doorway?

    Randy McPeak--Deltona, FL'86 SK #13470 "SEA 22"
    http://chipford.com/list/members.htm#Randy_McPeak

    ----------------------------------------------------------------

    Make your little one a shining star! Shine on!

  --------------------------------------------------------------------

  No virus found in this incoming message.
  Checked by AVG Free Edition.
  Version: 7.5.487 / Virus Database: 269.13.22/1013 - Release Date:
  9/17/2007 1:29 PM

-- 
We've Got Your Name @ www.mail.com!!!
Get a FREE E-mail Account Today - Choose From 100+ Domains