Subject: [mvfree] Spoken For: Print N' Press Iron-On Tranfer Fabric Tissue

From: "laura oliver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 23:08:56 +0000

"i'm proud of my genius just like a painter and dumb like a poet i think i 
can just say it..."

-Davey Vonbohlen of The Promise Ring

----Original Message Follows----
From: "laura oliver" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [mvfree] Print N' Press Iron-On Tranfer Fabric Tissue
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:38:51 +0000
bay0-mc6-f21.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Fri, 27 
Apr 2007 14:41:14 -0700
Received: from [66.218.69.3] by n25.bullet.scd.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Apr 
2007 21:41:12 -0000
Received: from [66.218.67.109] by t3.bullet.scd.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Apr 
2007 21:41:12 -0000
Received: (qmail 57086 invoked from network); 27 Apr 2007 21:41:12 -0000
Received: from unknown (66.218.67.36)  by m45.grp.scd.yahoo.com with QMQP; 
27 Apr 2007 21:41:12 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO bay0-omc3-s21.bay0.hotmail.com) (65.54.246.221) 
  by mta10.grp.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; 27 Apr 2007 21:41:12 -0000
Received: from hotmail.com ([64.4.56.18]) by bay0-omc3-s21.bay0.hotmail.com 
with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:38:51 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; 
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:38:51 -0700
Received: from 64.4.56.244 by by101fd.bay101.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;Fri, 
27 Apr 2007 21:38:51 GMT
X-Message-Info: 
LsUYwwHHNt3660MmjhEvYg2f34OAemlK0PJlouNsAzjYcYv7K5Y5/1n49Pcox9RL
Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; 
d=yahoogroups.com;b=bu4QZ1ndqWa4Br1Yoqj7WeIb66kq0L1nsAiK6gLZd/MzOisknqMQWDWi71/T6tApPs1tcH0ennpXW5NVmDqLMm9AviUztmP0vNJdL7sYttCbPT6RHNy8xi0wu5+69a3D;
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 13383025-m1397
X-Apparently-To: [email-masked]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Apr 2007 21:38:51.0335 (UTC) 
FILETIME=[724D0570:01C78914]
X-eGroups-Msg-Info: 1:0:0:0
Mailing-List: list [email-masked]; contact 
[email-masked]
sentto-13383025-1397-1177710072-greencabaret=[email-masked]

All June Tailor brand:

1 unopened packet of Print n' Press Iron- on Tranfer White Fabric tissue
(use with color inkjet printers and color copy machines)

1 opened packet of the same with four pieces of fabric tissue left from a 10
pack (use with color inkjet printers and color copy machines)

1 opened packet of Colorfast Sew-In Inkjet Fabric sheets, 2 sheets left (use
with color inkjet printer)

Take all and pick up at Tyrella Ave & Middlefield

-Laura

_________________________________________________________________
Download Messenger. Join the i’m Initiative. Help make a difference today.
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_APR07

Yahoo! Groups Links

_________________________________________________________________
Mortgage rates near historic lows. Refinance $200,000 loan for as low as 
$771/month* 
https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h27f8&disc=y&vers=689&s=4056&p=5117

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mvfree/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mvfree/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email-masked] 
    mailto:[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/