Subject: [extropy-chat] archives?

From: "MB" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 21:02:31 -0400 (EDT)

> http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/extropy-chat
>

This link will not work for me - it is Not Found.

Do we still have archives? If so, how can I access them?

I wanted to reread that intertesting thread about the movie "300".

Regards,
MB

_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/extropy-chat

---

From: "MB" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:10:41 -0400 (EDT)

> I've notified Ken Kittlitz.  He helped set up that archive.  If it's a
> simple problem, he can usually revive it quickly.
>
>

Thanks for the replies. My problem was the DNS problem, only I didn't know that when
I wrote the message!

I wrote in a private email to spike, asking if the Singularity had happened without
me - and everything was now gone away!

I sure am glad we're back online! :) Many thanks to those who work to keep things
running. :)

Regards,
MB