Subject: [KIT] Suggestion

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 22:20:26 EDT

Hi Dear Ones:

The whole world needs to come together.  Kinship is one of the  ways...loving 
in whatever ways and means we can, our fellow humans, one at a  time and 
globally

I heartily suggest that we all do a concentration on a daily basis on  
Kinship and the Kinship Council, being open to guidance, inspiration and  revelation.
 
That we also think of each other and hold each other in our hearts, and in  
our thoughts.
 
Adam
 
J. Adam &  Sandra M. Milgram
49 Edwards Ave.
Sausalito, CA  94965
(415)887-9293
http://educationforbeing.com

Vote in the  National Cheney Impeachment  Poll
http://www.usalone.com/blogvoices.php?Cheney%20Impeachment%3F

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.