Subject: [AthofSV] An after Easter Message to all our members.

From: "bty83947820" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:01:03 -0000

Now are you sitting comfortably? If so I will begin;
  I shall now read from Deuteronomy 3:17 When Sihon and all his army 
came out to meet us in battle at Jahaz the Lord our God delivered him 
over to us and we struck him down, together with his sons and his 
whole army. At that time we took all his towns and completely 
destroyed them; men, women and children; we left no survivors but the 
livestock and the plunder from the towns we had captured we carried 
off for ourselves. The Lord God Gave Us All of them. I have left out 
all the diffent towns; this is the most important part. Then Richard 
Dawkins has pointed out much of the Bible is full of such sick stories 
and he is right, anyone who takes the trouble to read the Bible will 
find that the Religious among us misquote the book to suit themselves.
If there is a God, I doubt he had anything to do with writing the 
Bible I think he left it to scribes to make up as they went along. 
History tells us that God has nothing to do with any human 
activity...to be continued.

---

From: "Mark W. Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:32:54 -0700

For more godly actions, see
http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/BibleQuotes.htm#steals
and
http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/BibleQuotes.htm#kill

 - Mark

  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
bty83947820
  Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 6:01 AM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: [AthofSV] An after Easter Message to all our members.