Subject: [UUCPA announce] Caring network Update

From: Sara Newcomb <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 08:25:46 -0700

Have you noticed someone who usually comes to church, has not come for some
weeks?  Caring Network Core would like to know.  There will a be a box in
the church office where you can drop us a note about your observations.
CARING NETWORK is all of us.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

NANCY WESTERFIELD'S friend SUE CAMPBELL who volunteers in the church office,
was injured in a car accident recently, hurting her ankle and arm.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

BRIAN, EDIE KEATING'S son, left her a note saying he would attend church
with her on Easter Sunday.  When the hour arrived, Brian was asleep so Edie
gave him a rain check.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
*

JEANIE TRIGG'S partner had a dog who fell into the swimming pool and
couldn't get out.  Jeanie's dog saved the day by barking and alerting the
owner who was inside.  The dog's paws were bloody from trying to get himself
out, but they were able to save him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

And speaking of dogs, the BAUERS now own a new golden retriever.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

LARRY ARONSON says Santa Clara County has received 20 million  dollars which
will go to health care.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

KAREN SCHIFF, a long time friend of AMY'S attended the naming ceremony of
baby INDIGO. She is so happy to see all the l0ove and care in Amy and Joy's
home and also in this congregation.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

JOAQUIN BRENNEIS LEE was born in Portland on March 27th.  He is the grandson
on WYNNE FURTH AND DON BRENNEIS.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

PETER WRIGHT just got back from a Spring break trip to the Grand Canyon.  An
awesome experience.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

On the way to Monterey this weekend, the Bier family got to see dolphins
while they were making sand castles.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I am so sorry to tell you our long time member and inspiration JULIE
COCKROFT died in the hospital yesterday.  Her daughter was with her.  I
don't know any more of the details as I write this.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

<[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
UUCPA Announce mailing list
http://uucpa.org/mailman/listinfo/announce
To unsubscribe, use the link above or contact [email-masked]