Subject: [SciPol 430] Re: On Universal Health Care

From: "Bob S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 18:46:49 +0930

I spend most of the year in Australia and only a couple of months at my US
address.
Believe me, if you think the US has the best health care system you're
living in fairy floss land.  It is a total disgrace.  Most of my close
friends in the US who are MD's agree with me.
I teach in a very remote Aboriginal Community in Australia's Northern
Territory and even the health care here (which leaves much to be desired) is
better than any I have seen in my home town in the US.
 
Bob
AUS
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Science and Politics" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email-masked]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email-masked]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/scipol?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---