Subject: Bears take on the Ducks in Oregon

From: "California Alumni Association" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 23:52:49 GMT

Support the Bears in Duck Country 
The Bears and the Ducks face off this month in what has become a
huge rivalry. Join us in Eugene for a weekend of alumni events
before the Bears go "duck hunting!" 

CAL V. OREGON EVENTS

Fri., Sep. 28: Bears in the Northwest Wine Dinner
=======================================
5:45 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. | Eugene, OR

Enjoy a gourmet dinner and wine tasting at the Silvan
Ridge-Hinman Vineyards in the scenic Willamette Valley Wine
Country with Athletic Director Sandy Barbour. We are limiting
this event to provide an intimate experience with Sandy, so
register early.
http://www.ucforcalifornia.org/ct/z11j6w51lmCw/

Sat., Sep. 29: Pre-Game Tailgate Party
=======================================
10:00 a.m. | Kickoff 12:30 p.m.

Cal's official pre-game tailgate at Mallard Park, located in the
east side of the Autzen Stadium parking lot.
http://www.ucforcalifornia.org/ct/a71j6w51lmCN/

OCTOBER EVENTS

CAA is hosting pre-game events at UCLA on Sat., Oct. 20 and at
Arizona State on Sat., Oct. 27. Register now to secure your spot
at the party! 

For more CAA Football Events visit
http://www.ucforcalifornia.org/ct/zp1j6w51lmC3/

VIEWING PARTIES

Can't make it to the game? Join other Cal alumni at a viewing
party in your regional area. Alumni watch the football games at
local restaurants and bars all around the country. 
http://www.ucforcalifornia.org/ct/z71j6w51lmCx/

For Cal football fans

Shop the latest game gear from the Cal Student Store. (CAA
members receive a discount).
http://www.ucforcalifornia.org/ct/S11j6w51lmCe/

Vote for Coach Tedford for Coach of the Year
http://www.ucforcalifornia.org/ct/Sd1j6w51lmCd/

Questions?

Catherine Brennan | (510) 643-5658 |
[email-masked]
California Alumni Association, Alumni Relations

********************************
Good. Better. Bears. Be a Golden Bear by making games enjoyable
for all fans: welcome visiting fans to Berkeley, be patient
entering and exiting Memorial Stadium, drink responsibly, and
cheer for the Bears!
********************************
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent to [email-masked]. To modify your email
communication preferences or update your personal profile, visit
your subscription management page at:

http://www.ucforcalifornia.org/caa/smp.tcl?nkey=gniise41k6xd53&

To stop receiving Athletic Updates, unsubscribe using the
following link:

http://www.ucforcalifornia.org/caa/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=subscription&nkey=gniise41k6xd53&

To stop ALL email from CAA, reply via email with "remove or
unsubscribe" in the subject line or use the following link:

http://www.ucforcalifornia.org/caa/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=center&nkey=gniise41k6xd53&

******************************
This email is Powered by Convio, Inc.

http://www.convio.com

******************************