Subject: Re: [Catalina-22] 1970's hull for parts

From: Glenn Warner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:52:09 -0400

Dan, if you cut up the old hull I would be interested in the bridge  
deck.  The bridge deck on juju has been repaired.  It is functional  
but fugly.

Glenn Warner
Goblin#10369
JuJu#1222
Jacksonville Florida
On Jun 27, 2007, at 9:38 AM, Dan Scherer wrote:

> I am back on the list.  I just bought 2 cat 22 's on Ebay.  One has  
> a good hull that needs the keel reattached andthe other has a large  
> hole in the bow that I  have been told is purely a parts boat.   
> They came with one trailer so it will be a challenge to find a home  
> for the parts boat.  Any ideas?
>
> I was thinking of stripping the parts boat and trashing the hull  
> and using the parts to fix up the other boat.
> Dan

---

From: "Ken G. Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:26:54 -0600

If you decide to trash the hull, I'd like to see lots of detail photos to show the inner construction in all the various areas, like:
<https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/rwahlfel/www/KenPalmer06.html>

Ken

Ken G. Brown, Leduc, Alberta, Canada
1988 C22 Swing Keel #14764 - CTYH4764F888 - Sail# 103

>I am back on the list.  I just bought 2 cat 22 's on Ebay.  One has a good hull that needs the keel reattached andthe other has a large hole in the bow that I  have been told is purely a parts boat.  They came with one trailer so it will be a challenge to find a home for the parts boat.  Any ideas?
> 
>I was thinking of stripping the parts boat and trashing the hull and using the parts to fix up the other boat.
>Dan

--