Subject: [mvfree] Misc Stuff

From: "mackenzie_janet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 23:26:13 -0000

Osterizer/Blender: bottom part only, no jar.

Men's clothes: xl men's short sleeve button down shirts: 1 beige, 1
kelly green (must take both); Lrg Dali Lama t-shirt "Never Give Up"
quote on front.

Ladies clothes:
size small short-sleeve knit red top: 
size 5-7 denim overall dress calf length with slits on both sides

Toiletries: 
Shampoos, conditioners, hair spray, lotions.

Pet Care:
Veterinarian's Best brand Dental Fresh Swabs for dogs and cats.
Hair conditioner for dogs. Brand Cloud Star.
Dog dish: medium size ceramic with paw print on center.

Mailing Envelopes: 
6 large, used. Some with bubble lining.

Cordless Telephone: 
900mHz from radioshack, works but sound isn't perfect.

Audio Tapes: Many with rock and pop music (Stones, Beatles, Oleta
Adams...). Others were originally blank and I taped over them so they
can be recorded over.

VHS Tapes: Qty: 15 – about half of them have good movies (rated G or
PG) on them but you can record over them if you like.

Other VHS Tapes (6):
Educational sexual techniques. Tasteful, explicit, NOT porn!