Subject: See who just joined your communities, David

From: Classmates.com <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 12:41:01 -0700 (PDT)

____________________________________________________________
                                                                                                                                                             
                  Classmates Connections(R)
____________________________________________________________

Hi, David!

Chat happens. And it's happening right now in your community 
message boards. See who's chewing the fat on:

Upper Arlington High Scho ...
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC070207_A_M1A1/5461327398/CM4135/3482/?s=email

Oberlin College
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC070207_A_M1A1/5461327398/CM4136/17270161/?s=email

University of California
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC070207_A_M1A1/5461327398/CM4136/17714131/?s=email

Stanford University - Gra ...
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC070207_A_M1A1/5461327398/CM4136/7000209645/?s=email

                ______________________________
                                                                                                                                                             
                        New Photos  
                ______________________________

4 new profile photos have been posted in your communities this week. 

Upper Arlington High School (1958 - 1962)

S. Eldridge(2)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_WTD/5461327398/CM3302/323304251/?s=email

University of California (1964 - 1967)

M. DePhillips(2)
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_WTD/5461327398/CM3302/7556868582/?s=email

                     
Check out who else posted new photos.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_PROFILE_PHOTO_MODULE_WTD/5461327398/CM09/?s=email

                ______________________________
                                                                                                                                                             
                    New in Your Communities 
                ______________________________

3 NEW members joined your communities this week.

Upper Arlington High School (1958 - 1962)
2 new members
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_WTD/5461327398/CM3207/3482/1958/1962/?s=email

1 new/updated profile
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_WTD/5461327398/CM3208/3482/1958/1962/?s=email

Oberlin College (1962 - 1963)
1 new member
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_WTD/5461327398/CM3209/17270161/1962/1963/?s=email

University of California (1964 - 1967)
2 new/updated profiles
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_WTD/5461327398/CM3210/17714131/1964/1967/?s=email

Add More Communities
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC_LIST_NEW_MEMBERS_WTD/5461327398/CM09/?s=email

                ______________________________
                                                                                                                                                             
                    Playtime Preferences
                ______________________________

Summer days can mean everything from lazing in the shade to 
scrambling up mountains. Check off your favorite playtime 
activities in Q&A.  
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC070207_A_M4A4/5461327398/CM4227/?s=email     

Then see how yours compare with other Classmates members. 
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC070207_A_M4A4/5461327398/CM3927/?s=email 

                ______________________________
                
                        David, who's 
                   waiting to hear from you?  
                ______________________________
                
Become a Gold member and reconnect!
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC070207_A_R1B1/5461327398/PR609/?s=email

                ______________________________
                                                                                                                                                             
                    Guess the Magic Number
                ______________________________

Guess how many new or improved profiles materialized this 
month at University of California?

7

Click the magic number to see new profiles.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC070207_A_R2A2/5461327398/CM4096/17714131/1964/1967/?s=email

                ______________________________
                                                                                                                                                             
                    Go Wild with My Pages 
                ______________________________

Scroll down your profile and you'll see My Pages, a cool way 
to create a virtual scrapbook of personal photos and captions. 

Use it to showcase your hobby, your family, your summer 
travels. Just click Create My Pages on your profile.
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC070207_A_R3A1/5461327398/CM01/?s=email

                ______________________________
               
                     What Do YOU Think?
                ______________________________

Please take a moment to tell us what you think of Classmates Connections(R).
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/CC070207_A_M5A1/5461327398/CM4180/18460871/CC070207_A/?s=email

____________________________________________________________

UNSUBSCRIBE:
You have received this email through Classmates' subscription-based email 
services according to your email preferences. To change or update your email 
preferences, please use the following link:
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/FOOTER_SUBSCRIPTION_008/5461327398/CM4179/?s=email

CONTACT US:
Please do not reply to this email as we are unable to respond to messages sent 
to this address.  If you feel you have received this message in error or for 
answers to your questions, try our easy-to-use Online Help Center:
http://www.classmates.com/go/e/18460871/FOOTER_SUBSCRIPTION_008/5461327398/CM3845/?s=email

To make sure you continue receiving our emails to your 
inbox, please add [email-masked] to your 
address book or safe sender list.

Classmates Online, Inc. 
2001 Lind Ave SW, Renton, WA 98057
(c) 2007 Classmates Online, Inc.