Subject: AAII Investor Conference Update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 12:44:07 -0700

This year's AAII Investor Conference promises to be our best.

Sharpen your skills and fine-tune your strategies at the 25th AAII 
Investor Conference. We have gathered some of the top speakers in the 
country to share with you what has taken them a lifetime to learn.

.......................................................................

SPECIAL DISCOUNTED EARLY BIRD ENROLLMENT:

$295, Members and
$245, Family Member or Guest

Please pay in full or make a deposit payment today!

Full payments can be made online. Deposit payments of $100 per attendee 
can be made by contacting AAII at 800-428-2244 or 312-280-0170.

.......................................................................

Dear DAVID C. HARRIS, 

We don't want you to miss out on the AAII Investor Conference 
discounted Early Bird rate!

Please join us at the 25th AAII Investor Conference this November in 
Orlando, Florida. This year's lineup of speakers and presentations will 
provide you with the tools, ideas and information you need to succeed 
in today's investment marketplace. You'll learn the evaluation 
techniques and strategies used by investment professionals, as well as 
gain valuable knowledge from our vast array of special programs, 
workshops and educational presentations. 

There are many reasons to attend this year's AAII Investor Conference- 
I'll highlight a few for you...

- Great Speakers and Topics - Our conference speakers will help you 
think through your current investment strategies, teach you new asset 
allocation approaches, cover small-cap opportunities and discuss 
retirement planning musts and winning investment ideas-all in a matter 
of three days. 

--> Steve Forbes
President, CEO of Forbes Magazine 
Steve Forbes, the outspoken publisher and president of Forbes Magazine, 
will educate you with his lively presentation entitled "The Economy and 
Financial Markets: What's Next?"

--> John Bajkowski
AAII's Senior Financial Analyst
John Bajkowski will be discussing the Model Shadow Stock Portfolio in 
detail at our Investor Conference. His presentation is titled, "AAII 
Shadow Stock Portfolio: From Theory to Practical Application." If you 
have any questions about this popular AAII Model Portfolio or simply 
want to learn more about how it works, we encourage you to attend the 
conference and sit in on this presentation.

- Sponsors and Exhibitors - AAII hand-picks the best of the best for 
our conference. In the Smart Investing Exhibit Hall, you will have the 
hands-on opportunity to explore for yourself some of the top tools, 
products and information providers available to the individual 
investor. 

- Orlando/Disney World attractions - In concert with the Orlando 
Tourism department, AAII conference attendees can learn about Orlando 
nightlife and Disney World ticket discounts by utilizing the following 
website: http://list.aaii.com/t/258621/6121663/399/0/

This year's Investor Conference will be held at the Hilton in the Walt 
Disney World Resort in sunny Orlando, Florida, where you will receive 
the perfect balance of investment education and relaxation. 

We are currently holding a spot for you at this special event. At this 
time, we ask that you review all the conference has to offer and then 
initiate a deposit by calling 800-428-2244 or 312-280-0170, or make 
full payment via our secure on-line web site.

http://list.aaii.com/t/258621/6121663/358/0/ 

I look forward to seeing you in Orlando. Please see the program outline 
below for more news and information about this special AAII event.

Sincerely,

John D. Markese, Ph.D. 
AAII President 

P.S.: A complete roster of topics/speakers can be found at the end of 
this e-mail. 

....................................................................... 

The 2007 AAII Investor Conference provides workshops and educational 
sessions including the following popular topics: 

- Winning Investment Sectors and Ideas 
- Stock Selection 
- Portfolio Management 
- Financial Planning and Retirement 
- Small-Cap Opportunities 
- Computerized Investing 
- ETFs 
- Mutual Funds, and much more 

You'll Receive: 
- 25 investing seminars 
- Keynote luncheon and panel discussions 
- 30+ workshops 
- Welcome reception 

LEARN MORE: http://list.aaii.com/t/258621/6121663/315/0/ 

Time & Place:
Thursday 11/8 - Saturday 11/10, 2007 
Hilton Disney World Resort - Orlando, Florida 

REGISTER NOW: http://list.aaii.com/t/258621/6121663/358/0/ 

....................................................................... 

SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS INCLUDE: 

Maria Crawford Scott
Editor, AAII Journal
Maria Crawford Scott is scheduled to present "Retirement Investing: 
Strategies to Make Your Nest Egg Last Longer." This "must see" 
presentation will cover the best practices for investing while in 
retirement. Maria focuses on the rules and guidelines you need to 
follow in order to make your money last through your golden years.

Robert Drach
Commentator and Author of the Nightly Business Report 
Robert Drach is an accomplished financial author, president of Drach 
Market Research and a frequent Market Monitor guest on the critically 
acclaimed PBS Nightly Business Report. Robert's AAII conference 
presentation, "Investment Research: How To," will focus on how the 
individual investor can conduct telling and accurate investment 
research.
....................................................................... 

AAII INVESTOR CONFERENCE OVERVIEW: 

The event will take place in scenic Orlando, Florida, at the Hilton in 
the Walt Disney World Resort from Thursday, November 8, 2007, through 
Saturday, November 10. Speakers, workshops and exhibit hall will be 
open during the following hours: Thursday 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., 
Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. 

Beyond providing an exceptional roster of speakers and workshops, AAII 
offers the following free social functions to all conference attendees: 

--> Opening Ceremony & Ice Cream Social - starting at 1:00 p.m. on 
Thursday 11/8 
--> AAII Welcome Reception - complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres 
Friday 11/9 from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. 
--> Luncheon with Keynote Speaker - Friday 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. 
--> Continental Breakfast - Early Friday 11/9 and Saturday 11/10 

.......................................................................

FLIGHT AND HOTEL INFORMATION: 

The Investor Conference starts at 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 8, 
and runs until 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, November 10. The Orlando 
International Airport is a 25-minute drive from the conference site. 
For a nominal fee, hotel shuttles and taxis are available to and from 
the airport. 

Hotel rooms are available to AAII conference attendees at the Hilton in 
the Walt Disney World Resort for the discounted rate of $175 single or 
double. Restaurants, entertainment and shopping are just a short walk 
from the hotel. You may use the following link to review the property: 

http://list.aaii.com/t/258621/6121663/359/0/ 

.......................................................................

PAYMENT OPTIONS: 

This event regularly sells out. To secure your spot, we encourage you 
to contact AAII Member Services at 800-428-2244 or 312-280-0170. 
Partial payment of $100 per attendee or full payment of $295 for 
members and $245 for each guest can be made via credit card. 

Full payments can also be made on-line at AAII.com by clicking on the 
link below: 

http://list.aaii.com/t/258621/6121663/358/0/ 

.......................................................................

KEY TOPICS AND SPEAKERS: 

"AAII Shadow Stock Portfolio Discussion" 
John Bajkowski, AAII 

"Global Market Evaluations/Comparisons" 
John Dessauer, John Dessauer Investments 

"Securing Long-Term Stocks" 
John Buckingham, Al Frank Asset Management 

"Retirement Investing: Strategies to Make Your Nest Egg Last Longer" 
Maria Crawford Scott, AAII 

"Screening: The First Step to Finding a Winning Stock" 
John Bajkowski, AAII 

"Looking for Successful No-Loads" 
Dr. Leonard Goodall, No-Load Portfolios 

"Beating the Yield Chasers to Today's Highest Returns" 
Roger Conrad, Utility Forecaster 

"Timing & Trading Stocks" 
George Dagnino, Peter Dag & Associates, Inc. 

"Finding Value Stocks" 
John Deysher, Pinnacle Value Fund 

"Lessons Learned From 27 Years of Tracking Investment Newsletters" 
Mark Hulbert, Hulbert Financial Digest 

"Stock Valuation and Stock Market Cycles" 
Dr. Bart DiLiddo, VectorVest 

"Investment Research: How To" 
Robert Drach, Drach Market Research 

"AAII Web Site Demo" 
Cara Scatizzi, AAII 

"Evaluating Bonds for the Income Stream Desired" 
Jim Lebenthal, Lebenthal & Company 

"Measuring Risk in Your Portfolio" 
Jason Mirsky, RiskMetrics Group 

"Learning the Investment Prowess of Graham & Buffett" 
John Reese, Validea.com 

"Stock Investor Pro Demonstration" 
Wayne A. Thorp, CFA, AAII

ENROLL NOW:
http://list.aaii.com/t/258621/6121663/358/0/ 

.......................................................................

To edit your E-Newsletter subscriptions or to manage your profile, 
please go to the My Account area on AAII.com. Here you can also update 
your e-mail and shipping address, change your login information and 
select a Local Chapter affiliation. Click on the link below to access 
your account on-line: 

http://list.aaii.com/t/258621/6121663/360/0/ 

.......................................................................

The American Association of Individual Investors 
625 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 1900 
Chicago, Illinois 60611