Subject: Re: [c22] keel winch

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 19:56:38 EDT

Sometimes just taking the thing apart and adding copious amounts of grease  
to the inside of the axle that the drum tuns on can make a difference.  Or  at 
least that's what I've discovered.
 
Bayard Gross
CTYH9911M81B
BABY BLUE

http://tinyurl.com/4qaq7
Greenwich, CT
In a message dated 5/25/2007 10:37:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

This past week I again had trouble with the  keel winch on my "Last Penny", 
this time the handle wouldn't release at  times.  Once home I found it galling. 
 I've put a call into Fulton  to see if I can still get a clutch assy. In the 
mean time a 5/8" washer seems  to have sovled the problem.
 
Just wondering if anyone else has had this  problem?
 
~~~_/) ~~~
Fair Winds
Ken  Palmer
"Last Penny"    
C22  #10475
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~  
SailNet's NEW Website is up and running! 
New Forums, New Photo  Gallery, New Reviews, New Classifieds, Blogs and more! 
www.sailnet.com -  Visit today!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~  

_/) This list brought to you by the New Sailnet 
_/)  www.sailnet.com --- 216721 
_/) FAQ http://www.sailnet.com/listmgr/help/  
-/) To unsubscribe visit http://www.sailnet.com/listhelp/index.cfm and  
follow the directions 
ID: 216721 : 20041202 22:50 : 19700101 00:00  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------  
This email is being sent to you because you subscribed to the SailNet list  
on 20041202 22:50 and confirmed your subscription by replying to our  opt-in 
confirmation on: 19700101 00:00 
You may unsubscribe from this list  at any time by sending a blank email to: 
[email-masked].  or by 
calling our support line at: 610-361-7743. 
This email is being  sent by SailNet, 381 Brinton Lake Road, Thornton 
Pennsylvania 19373.  
http://list.sailnet.net/utilities/members/index.tml?type=member_id&key=216721 

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SailNet's NEW Website is up and running!
New Forums, New Photo Gallery, New Reviews, New Classifieds, Blogs and more!
www.sailnet.com - Visit today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_/)  This list brought to you by the New Sailnet 
_/)  www.sailnet.com --- 216639 
_/)  FAQ http://www.sailnet.com/listmgr/help/
-/)  To unsubscribe visit http://www.sailnet.com/listhelp/index.cfm and follow the directions
ID: 216639 : 20041202 22:50 : 19700101 00:00
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email is being sent to you because you subscribed to the SailNet c22 list 
on 20041202 22:50 and confirmed your subscription by replying to our opt-in confirmation on: 19700101 00:00 
You may unsubscribe from this list at any time by sending a blank email to:  [email-masked]. or by 
calling our support line at: 610-361-7743. 
This email is being sent by SailNet, 381 Brinton Lake Road, Thornton Pennsylvania 19373.
http://list.sailnet.net/utilities/members/index.tml?type=member_id&key=216639