Subject: [AthofSV] Pre-wired for Religion

From: "bty83947820" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:33:39 -0000

We all need something in our lives, people with empty lives need 
something else to give their lives some meaning and purpose; we all 
need to satisfy an emotional need. This Gap must be filled, Religion 
helps somepeople to do just that; the fear of death and the fear of 
the unknown, however what most people need is love and affection, and 
a fulfilling life. We are all open to auto-suggestion, we are all 
prewired. Religion can and does become obsessive and compulsive, even 
paranoia and Religious delusion, shows its ugly head. Advertising, the 
media and the panic buying in the supermarket; shows just how we can 
be affected, at the football match, all for one and one for all; to be 
part of the crowed and go to heaven some place nice after you die 
sounds wonderful to lots of people, being punished for wrong-doing by 
an invisible force to some people is terrifying...if you are affected 
you need help, for some I fear it is too late and they will go around 
in a kind of dream world for the rest of their lives.Lets hope some 
people can be saved  from the delusion of religion.
Dr Den.