Subject: AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter, June Edition

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Jun 2006 13:53:55 -0700

AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter
Full Speed
Your fast track to a better web world
June 2006 Edition
Issue #28

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Delivery From AT&T Yahoo! Mail
	
Get ready to experience a powerful new email -- the All-New 
AT&T Yahoo! Mail. Upgrading only takes a second, and there's 
nothing to download. The All-New AT&T Yahoo! Mail automatically 
checks for new mail and allows you to quickly preview emails 
before opening them. The new interface has all the great 
functionality of a desktop mail application on your Internet 
browser so you can check your email from anywhere. Easy 
organization features, multitasking made easy with tabbed 
browsing, and more keyboard shortcuts. So what are you 
waiting for? Try the new AT&T Yahoo! Mail today.

Mail call:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_1001.html
	
Already have it? Get tips on how to use it: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
High Speed, Low Price
	
Get up to double your speed and pay only $17.99* per month for 12 
months (when ordered online) for AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Pro! 
*(Other monthly charges apply. Not available to customers in CT. 
Residential only; see terms and conditions.)

Terms and conditions: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_3.html

Upgrade now: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Find the Answers With AT&T Yahoo!	
AT&T Yahoo! Answers is a great new way to share opinions, 
facts, or experiences on just about anything. Answer questions 
and make someone's day, ask questions and get real answers 
from people who have been there, or simply browse around and 
learn something new.

Check it out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_5.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
It's Game On at AT&T Yahoo!
	
Break up your day with some of today's best games on AT&T Yahoo! 
Games. Rack your brain with puzzle and card games or save the 
universe in one of our action-adventure games. With over 200 
games available to download, there's something for everyone. 
And you can keep up with the latest news on PC and console games 
with our huge video game section. Find the latest news, tips, 
and tricks for today's hottest games.

Go play:	
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_6.html
Text Link: http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_7.html
	
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Did You Know?
	
AT&T Yahoo! offers different search options to help you find 
the information you need, whether it's on Yahoo! or anywhere 
else on the Web. Find exactly what you're looking for faster 
by searching in Images, Video, Local, News, or Shopping. 
Or streamline your searches with AT&T Yahoo! Shortcuts. 
Now simply type in a keyword like "gas" and your ZIP code 
to find pump stations near you. 

AT&T Yahoo! Shortcuts:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_29.html

Start searching: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_9.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Break out the Popcorn, It's Movie Time!
	
See which summer blockbusters are heating up the box office 
at AT&T Yahoo! Movies. Watch previews, read reviews, and catch 
up on all the entertainment news. Ready to go? Search theaters 
in your area for movie times and buy tickets -- all from 
one place.

Summer blockbusters: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_10.html

Learn more: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_11.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T eBill	
View, save, print, and pay your monthly bill online using your 
credit card or checking or savings account. 

Sign up today:	
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_12.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads

AT&T Yahoo! Music Unlimited: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_13.html

AT&T Yahoo! Messenger: http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_14.html

AT&T Yahoo! Online Protection: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_15.html

AT&T Yahoo! Browser: http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_30.html

TrueSwitch: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_17.html

Firewall: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_18.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
*Full offer terms and conditions can be found here: http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11359/11359402_733801_3.html

AT&T products and services are provided in specific geographic 
areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. AT&T Yahoo! 
High Speed Internet is provided by AT&T Internet Services with 
customized content, services, and applications from Yahoo! Inc. 
Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logos, and other product and service names 
are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. 
All other brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks 
of their respective owners.

(c) 2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures and Yahoo! Inc. 
All rights reserved. Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. 
provide products and services under the AT&T brand.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply 
to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this 
page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11359402&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11359402