Subject: It's time for fantasy baseball season

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Mar 2006 12:28:15 -0800

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************
STEP UP TO THE PLATE 
AND PLAY BALL.
IT'S TIME FOR FANTASY BASEBALL.

Start Your League Today:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11347/11347469_733801_1.html

IT'S TIME TO TAKE THE FIELD. 	
Sign up and don't miss a single play. 

SBC YAHOO! SPORTS FANTASY BASEBALL.
Opening Day is almost here.
Don't miss out on your chance to own the game.

- Complete league customization 
- Real-time stats with StatTracker(TM)
- Expert analysis and insider tips

Fire up your game and experience Fantasy Baseball with 
SBC Yahoo!. It's a whole new ballgame!

Play Ball:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11347/11347469_733801_1.html

SBC and AT&T have come together. Now SBC Yahoo! DSL 
is AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet. 
It's the same great service with a brand new name.

*************************************************************************
You received this advertisement from AT&T Yahoo! because the
information for the account [email-masked] indicates that AT&T Yahoo! 
may contact you about online access and ways to connect to the Internet. 
Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want 
to receive further commercial mailings from AT&T Yahoo!, please visit 
this page to unsubscribe.  
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsub_ymc?.attr=fe&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2&.lid=L:11347469

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing 
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal 
information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, 
please read our Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/us

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111. 
*************************************************************************
RefID: ymc_fe-11347469