Subject: RE: Darwinday Homepage update.

From: "Anthony Sebastian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:20:35 -0700

Dear Bob,

After today, after I finish my presentation at the Bay Area Clinical
Research Symposium, I will work full time on the Darwinday project.  I will
send you first the items you requested for "News" on the Homepage, and then
follow up with the links pages.  David just wants non-coded MS Word pages,
so much less work for me.

September-October academics has made considerably demands on my time, but I
see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Hope it not a freight train coming
the other way.

Regards,

Anthony

_________________________
Anthony Sebastian, MD
[email-masked] [preferred email address] 

-----Original Message-----
From: Darwin Day [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 3:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Darwinday Homepage update.

Dear Anthony:

We will be updating our homepage soon and since it is time to start our 
'outreach promotion' for 2007 one of the things I'd like to do is 
replace the section currently on our homepage titled *"News for June 
2006" *with 5 or 6 examples of the work you are doing.  I think this 
will be good for new people to see if they are considering a DDC for 
2007. So if you have samples you can send to me I'll get them ready for 
the home page. I know that the Beagle Project is one I want to feature 
but you can choose  the others that you think would be appropriate.

How are things going with the list of websites? Has it become more work 
than you had bargained  for? David is still working on getting the 
information for the translations completed so we have some time yet and 
if we need to we can put up part of your work and add to it latter as 
time permits.

Best Wishes to you, Pat and Renee,
Bob

PS. We will be putting up you Poem also in the section on "statements 
and essays" I'll let you know when it's up OK?

---

From: "Anthony Sebastian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:20:35 -0700

Dear Bob,

Regards,

Anthony

-----Original Message-----
From: Darwin Day [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 3:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Darwinday Homepage update.

Dear Anthony: