Subject: Start 2006 off right with SBC Yahoo!

From: SBC Yahoo! DSL Member Services <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Jan 2006 01:27:41 -0800

SBC Yahoo! Newsletter
Full Speed
Your fast track to a better web world
January 2006 Edition
Issue #23	

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Find Your New Love in 2006 with SBC Yahoo! Personals

Do you want some hot new tips for finding love online in
2006? You're not alone. Finding love is one of the top New 
Year's resolutions, along with getting in shape and losing 
weight. But how many succeed? You'll be ahead of the game if 
you have a strategic plan. Without a dating plan, you'll 
want to stock up on romance novels for a long and lonely 
winter. So instead of waiting for serendipity to bring love 
to you, try this 90-day fast-track plan from SBC Yahoo! Personals
for boosting your ego and odds for success. 

Get started:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_1001.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Share the Love With SBC Yahoo! Gift Finder

Find the perfect Valentine's Day gift for those you love
with the SBC Yahoo! Shopping Gift Finder. Is it flowers, 
chocolates, or a little something more? Just answer a few 
simple questions about the person you're shopping for, and 
Gift Finder will take care of the rest. Discover something 
special by price, category, or recipient, then you're on 
your way. 

Check it out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Romance Is Closer Than You Think at SBC Yahoo! Travel

Whether your idea of a romantic getaway is a couple weeks in 
France or a bed-and-breakfast weekend closer to home, SBC 
Yahoo! Travel is your ticket to Valentine's Day hot spots. 
Read about top destinations and hotel ratings from all over 
the world. When you're ready to plan your trip, check out 
great travel deals and vacation packages or compare airfare. 
Having everything all in one place makes it quick and easy 
to plan the perfect trip. 

Hot spots:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_3.html

Plan a trip:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Find Post-Holiday Sales on SBC Yahoo! Shopping

Give yourself what you didn't get this holiday. As any 
seasoned shopper knows, the real deals begin after the 
holidays. With over 100,000 retailers to choose from, SBC 
Yahoo! Shopping is your place to find the best bargains 
anywhere. Compare prices on millions of products, read 
reviews, and save a bundle. 

Go shopping:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_5.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Upgrade to SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro

Keep all of the great features you love, but get up to twice 
the speed with SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro for only $21.99* per month 
for 6 months, when ordered with qualifying services. (Other 
monthly charges apply.* Residential only; see details.) That may 
be less than what you are paying today!  Call 1-866-SBC-YAHOO 
(1-866-722-9246) to upgrade today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Need a Change? Find It at SBC Yahoo! HotJobs 

Feel like advancing your career or starting a new one? SBC 
Yahoo! HotJobs is your online resource for finding work, 
getting great career advice, and looking for new employees. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_6.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's to a Healthy New Year

Find great ways to stay in shape this year at SBC Yahoo! 
Health. Get exercise tips, health news, and access to a full 
medical encyclopedia with over 14,000 topics. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_7.html

Search for health clubs and spas near you on SBC Yahoo! 
Local. 

Please visit:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_8.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
One-Stop Holiday Tech Support

The new SBC service Support+ provides live technical support 
for more than just your SBC products and services. Our 
Support+ experts are standing by this season and all year 
long to help with things from printers that don't print to 
problems uploading holiday photos from your new digital 
camera.  

For more information on rates and support options, 
please call 1-866-294-3464 or visit:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_9.html.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We're Listening

Got a story to tell about your great experiences with SBC 
Yahoo! DSL? We love hearing how broadband enriches your 
life. You could even star in an upcoming promotion! 

Fill us in:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_10.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Get Help Right on Your Home Page!

You can now add an SBC Yahoo! Help Site module right to your 
SBC Yahoo! Home Page to stay up to speed with the latest 
information on alerts, advisories, help offerings, and 
updates to existing Help Site information. 

Just follow these easy steps:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_11.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
MySBC eBill(SM) Service

Choose paperless billing and receive a chance to win a 2006
Toyota Prius. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_12.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads

SBC Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_13.html

SBC Yahoo! Messenger
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_14.html

SBC Yahoo! Online Protection
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_15.html

SBC Yahoo! Browser
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_16.html

TrueSwitch
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_17.html

Firewall
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_18.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

* You will also be charged a monthly FUSF (Federal Universal 
Service Fund) cost recovery fee to help cover charges from 
our data transport supplier pursuant to state and federal 
telecom regulations. This fee is not a tax or government 
required charge.

Residential customers only. $21.99/mo is a 6-month 
promotional rate for SBC Yahoo! Pro with an ongoing rate of 
$34.99/mo after the promotional term.  Promotional rates 
available for new orders that are placed online, through any 
SBC sales channel as part of a qualifying bundle of SBC 
services, or at select retailers.  Static IP products not 
included. This is a limited time offer and is only available 
for SBC Yahoo! DSL. Offer not valid with any other SBC 
Yahoo! DSL promotion. SBC local service and 6 month term 
required. $99 early termination fee. If you drop a required 
component of the qualifying bundle, you will revert to the 
applicable non-promotional rate for DSL. $150-$200 
additional charge will apply if technician install is 
required or desired. Equipment charges will appear on the 
first bill.  Rebate postcard, with rebate terms and 
conditions, will be included with equipment if self-
installed or by mail, if technician installs. Rebate request 
must be postmarked within 90 days of SBC Yahoo! DSL service 
activation.  Mail-in equipment rebate offer is valid in the 
following states: AR,CA,CT,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,NV,OH,OK,TX,WI. 
Rebate void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.  
Rebate may not be assigned, transferred or sold. SBC Yahoo! 
DSL packages with month to month terms are not eligible for 
an equipment rebate.  One equipment rebate allowed per DSL 
line. DSL account must be in service for a minimum of 60 
days to be eligible for rebate. Customers are not eligible
 to receive a rebate that would exceed total purchase price 
of equipment and account must not be in delinquent status. 
Rebate check will be mailed to the SBC billing address 
within 10-12 weeks of receipt of rebate request.  We are not 
responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or postage due mail 
or mail damaged by the U.S. Post Office. Rebate is offered 
by SBC Internet Services and cannot be applied to your SBC 
local service bill. Some customers may need to purchase 
additional equipment (i.e., Ethernet card and/or cables). 
Billing begins on service activation date. Service not 
available in all areas. Subject to change without notice. 
Maximum speed achieved depends on customer location.  
Acceptance of Terms of Service required. Taxes and 
additional fees & surcharges extra. Other restrictions, 
including credit restrictions, apply.  

SAFETY NOTE: SBC Internet Services and Yahoo! care about
your online safety. Keeping your operating system and 
Internet browser up to date is critical in maintaining the 
security of your computer and personal information. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11341/11341271_733801_19.html

SBC Yahoo! DSL is an information service that combines DSL 
transport, Internet access and applications from SBC 
Internet Services, with customized content, services, and 
applications from Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logo, and 
all other Yahoo! logos and product and service names are the 
trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. SBC, 
the SBC logo, and other product names are trademarks of SBC 
Knowledge Ventures, L.P. All other brand names may be 
trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective 
owners.

(C)2006 SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P. and Yahoo! Inc. All 
rights reserved.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
SBC Yahoo! DSL Newsletter. Please do not reply to this message 
to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the SBC Yahoo! DSL 
Newsletter, please visit this page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11341271&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or SBC's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
SBC Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11341271