Subject: Your March AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter is here

From: "AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet" <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Mar 2007 19:40:00 -0800

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************

AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter

Connections
Bringing your online world together

March 2007
This Edition: Find Fun and Profit at AT&T Yahoo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Manage the Outcome of Your Income

Whether it's purchasing a new home, planning a vacation, or
saving for a rainy day, everybody wants more from their money.
At AT&T Yahoo! Personal Finance, find news, tips, and advice to
get the most from your investments. Now tools for achieving your
dreams are just one click away with AT&T Yahoo! Personal Finance.

Check it out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1005.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURED SERVICE

AT&T Yahoo! Sports Tournament Pick 'Em '07	

Are you the "Maddest" of them all? How does a million dollars
sound? That's the top prize if you can master the brackets.
Check out Pick 'Em '07, where you and your friends can compete
to see who can pick the most tournament winners.(1)

Register now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1001.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL OFFER FROM AT&T

Like to Go FAST?	

AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Pro gives you all the benefits
of Express but with a faster download speed, up to 3.0Mbps.
Upgrade today.(2)

Learn more: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_23.html

Terms and conditions:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1007.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
GET MORE OUT OF AT&T

AT&T Rewards You With Over $500

Earn over $500 on an AT&T Visa(R) Gift Card when someone you
refer signs up for AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet or other
eligible products through the AT&T Rewards for Referrals program. 
(Residential only, not available in CT. See terms and conditions(2).)

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_25.html
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
MONTHLY TIP

Exclusive From Suze Orman: "Women & Money"

Could gender be a factor in mastering smart financial management?
Suze Orman reveals the intimate relationship between women and
money and the steps to seize control of your financial life.

Check out the excerpt at AT&T Yahoo! Finance:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1002.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SEARCH BUZZ

It's Basketball Season!

1. Final Four
   http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1011.html

2. March Madness
   http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1012.html

3. NCAA Brackets
   http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1013.html

4. NCAA Tournament
   http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1014.html

5. Final Four Tickets
   http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1015.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T YAHOO! MOBILE

The Internet now fits your phone.

Explore Yahoo! Mobile today:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1003.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS

Send encrypted email messages from your mailbox to anyone in
the world. Free 30-day trial!

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_31.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T eBILL(SM)

Sign up by March 31, suppress your paper bill, and be entered
to win a new Dell(TM) XPS(TM) 410 Desktop!(3)

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_32.html
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T YAHOO! DOWNLOADS

Y! Music Jukebox: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1019.html

Messenger: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1020.html

Online Protection: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1021.html

Browser: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1022.html

TrueSwitch:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1023.html

Firewall:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1024.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
(1) No purchase necessary to enter or win; void where prohibited.
Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C. (except Florida),
18 and older. See site for full official rules and additional
eligibility requirements.

(2) Full offer terms and conditions can be found here: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11384/11384457_733801_1025.html

(3) Limit of 1 entry. No purchase necessary. Alternate method
of entry available; see official rules. Odds depend on
entries received. Void where prohibited. Terms and conditions
apply. Call 1-800-233-5940 or visit att.com/ebillrules for
official rules and AT&T eBill terms and conditions.
AT&T products and services are provided in specific geographic
areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc.
(C)2007 AT&T Knowledge Ventures. All rights reserved.
AT&T is a registered trademark of AT&T Knowledge Ventures.

AT&T products and services are provided in specific geographic
areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc.
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet is provided by
AT&T Internet Services with customized content, services,
and applications from Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logos,
and other product and service names are the trademarks and/or
registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. All other brand names
may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their
respective owners.

(C) 2007 AT&T Knowledge Ventures and Yahoo! Inc. All rights
reserved. Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. provide
products and services under the AT&T brand.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply 
to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this 
page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11384457&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences 
for this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's 
use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/beacons/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://att.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11384457