Subject: Check out new movies in this month's AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Nov 2006 18:04:28 -0800

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************

AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter
November 2006
This Edition: Make Your Holiday Travel Plans with AT&T Yahoo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Take off With AT&T Yahoo! Travel

Want a change of scenery to go with your change of season? 
Visit AT&T Yahoo! Travel for some great holiday trip ideas. 
Check out the top 10 ski destinations. Or find an idyllic 
island getaway. AT&T Yahoo! Travel is your one stop to plan 
your next vacation.

Plan your trip:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_41.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Catch a Movie With AT&T Yahoo!

Get a jump-start on the holiday movie season at AT&T Yahoo! 
Movies. Watch trailers, check out red carpet photos, or 
pick your "must see" flicks for this fall. Ready to go? 
Find showtimes near you at AT&T Yahoo! Movies. 

Check it out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A Faster Internet Connection

Need more speed from your Internet connection? AT&T Yahoo! 
High Speed Internet Pro gives you all the benefits of Express 
but with a faster download speed, up to 3.0 Mbps. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_3.html

Terms and conditions(1):
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Reward Yourself

Earn up to $599 annually on an AT&T Visa(R) Gift Card by 
referring friends to get AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet for 
as low as $14.99/month or other products and services from AT&T! 
(Residential only; not available in CT.)	

Learn more: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_5.html

Terms and conditions:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Add Content to Your AT&T Yahoo! Home Page

Looking for the best of the Web? Find it on your AT&T Yahoo! 
home page. Add any number of topics that interest you from 
thousands of sources from across the Internet. Editor's Picks 
and Popular categories can help you start. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_6.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Most Anticipated Movies

- Eragon (Dec. 15th):
  http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_7.html

- Rocky Balboa (Dec. 22nd):
  http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_8.html

- Happy Feet (Nov. 17th):
  http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_9.html
 
- Deja vu (Nov. 22nd):
  http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_33.html

- Casino Royale (Nov. 17th):
  http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_34.html

- Charlotte's Web (Dec. 20th):
  http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_40.html

- Fast Food Nation (Nov. 17th):
  http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_36.html

- Apocalypto (Dec. 8th):
  http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_37.html

- Van Wilder 2 (Dec. 1st):
  http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_38.html

- We are Marshall (Dec. 22nd):
  http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_39.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T Yahoo! Mobile

Now checking email on your phone is as easy as making a call. 
Check out the new Yahoo! Mail for Mobile.	

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_1001.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Protect Your Email Communications

Send encrypted email messages from your mailbox to anyone 
in the world. FREE 30-day trial! 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_18.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T eBill
Sign up for AT&T eBill paperless option and enter the drawing 
for a Toyota Prius!(2)

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_19.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T Yahoo! Downloads

Y! Music Jukebox: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_20.html

Messenger: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_21.html

Online Protection: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_22.html

Browser: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_23.html

TrueSwitch: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_24.html

Firewall: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_25.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
(1)For full offer terms and conditions, can be found here:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_26.html

AT&T products and services are provided in specific geographic 
areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. AT&T Yahoo! 
High Speed Internet is provided by AT&T Internet Services with 
customized content, services, and applications from Yahoo! Inc. 
Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logos, and other product and service names are 
the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. 
All other brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks 
of their respective owners. 

(C) 2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures and Yahoo! Inc. 
All rights reserved. Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. 
provide products and services under the AT&T brand. 

(2)Sweepstakes offered by AT&T and NADF. Limit of 1 entry. 
No purchase necessary. Odds depend on entries received. 
Void where prohibited. Terms and conditions apply. 
Call 1-866-844-2021 or visit:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11374/11374736_733801_27.html for official rules 
and AT&T eBill terms and conditions. AT&T products and services 
are provided in specific geographic areas by subsidiaries and 
affiliates of AT&T Inc. 

(C) 2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures. All rights reserved.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply 
to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this 
page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11374736&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences 
for this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's 
use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/beacons/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11374736