Subject: [DynDNS System Status] Chicago Network Maintenance Starting

From: DynDNS Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 22:12:16 -0500 (EST)

December 07, 2005
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/archives/2005/12/803.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously announced, maintenance at our Chicago Data Center will
now commence. The expected duration of this outage will be 10 to 25
minutes. During this window, ns2.dyndns.org and ns2.mydyndns.org will
be offline. DNS services will not be impacted, however, as our
redundant DNS servers located globally will automatically assume the
load of the Chicago site. MailHop Backup MX mail delivery from our
Chicago site will be delayed for the duration of the outage. Network
Monitoring customers may see high latency reported by one of the listed
monitoring sites. We will post a follow up system status posting once
maintenance is complete.
_______________________________________________
DynDNS System Status Mailing List
To manage subscription options and for archive information, go to:
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html