Subject: Introducing AT&T Yahoo! Answers. Give great answers. Win cool prizes.

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Jun 2006 18:24:53 -0700

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************
Share what you know with the world at AT&T Yahoo! Answers.

It's a whole new way to find and share information. Check it out 
during Ask The Planet 2006! and you could win cool prizes.
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11361/11361332_733801_1.html

AT&T Yahoo! Answers is where real people from all over the world 
share their unique knowledge. Join in during Ask The Planet 2006! 
and be part of something big:

- Answer big questions from big personalities
- Qualify to win a different prize every day
- Check back daily for new categories and more chances to win

Check It Out
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11361/11361332_733801_1.html

Promotion ends July 10, 2006. 

*************************************************************************
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to U.S. residents, 
18 or older. See official rules:
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/asktheplanet/rules.html

You received this advertisement from AT&T Yahoo! because the
information for the account [email-masked] indicates that AT&T Yahoo! 
may contact you about online access and ways to connect to the Internet. 
Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want 
to receive further commercial mailings from AT&T Yahoo!, please visit 
this page to unsubscribe.  
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsub_ymc?.attr=fe&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2&.lid=L:11361332

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing 
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal 
information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, 
please read our Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/us

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111. 
*************************************************************************
RefID: ymc_fe-11361332