Subject: [DynDNS System Status] Account Management Maintenance

From: DynDNS Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 17:18:28 -0400 (EDT)

June 05, 2006
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/archives/2006/06/875.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Tuesday, June 6th 2006, between 22:00 and 23:59 EDT (GMT-0400), we
will be performing some maintenance that will require us to close the
account management section of our web site. During this period, logged
in users will be automatically logged out and users attempting to login
will be shown an error message. Manual updates via the web site,
purchases of service, renewals of existing services, and changes to
existing services will be unavailable during this time. Automated
updates with software/hardware clients will not be affected. All
existing services will continue to function normally. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this maintenance, which is necessary to
help us improve the quality of service we provide.
_______________________________________________
DynDNS System Status Mailing List
To manage subscription options and for archive information, go to:
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html