Subject: Your April AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter is here

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Apr 2006 20:00:48 -0700

AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter
Full Speed
Your fast track to a better web world
April 2006 Edition
Issue #26

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Find the Perfect Gift for Mom

Don't forget, Mother's Day is May 14. This year, find everything a 
mother could want on AT&T Yahoo! Shopping. Search items from more 
than 100,000 stores, compare prices, and find user reviews to help 
discover that perfect gift. Surprise Mom with a gift she'll never 
forget.

Go shopping:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Upgrade to AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Pro

Keep all of the great features you love, but get up to twice the 
speed with AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Pro for only $17.99* per 
month for 12 months, when ordered online. That may be less than what 
you are paying today! *(Other monthly charges apply. Residential 
only; see details.)

See details:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_2.html

Upgrade now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_3.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Drop Mom a Line Anytime With AT&T Yahoo! Messenger

Stay connected with your mom, your friends, and your mom's friends. 
AT&T Yahoo! Messenger is the easiest way to say "I heart you," no 
matter where you are. Send instant messages and share photos 
instantly. Set up a microphone for free PC-to-PC chatting or 
install a webcam and share live video. 
  
Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Online Protection for Your Online Mom

AT&T Yahoo! is helping to keep the Internet safe for moms everywhere 
with AT&T Yahoo! Online Protection. Anti-Virus and Anti-Spy scan and 
remove potentially harmful software. Stop annoying ads with Pop-Up 
Blocker. Parental Controls help Mom to keep the Internet safe 
for everyone.

Take a look:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_5.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo Music Unlimited: New Features. New Look. More Fun!

Check out the latest updates! Explore new playlist and networking 
features in an engine that is easier to use and more fun than ever 
before. Create and share your custom playlists with friends. Log in 
and access your music from any PC. Find your favorites or change 
things up with everything from country to crooners, from rock to 
reggaeton and everything in between. Get all the full-length songs 
you crave for a price that won't give you heartburn. Over a million 
songs. 5 bucks a month.**

Try it for free today!***
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_1002.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Helping Friends and Family Can Be Rewarding

Earn up to $599 annually on an AT&T VISA(R) gift card for 
successfully referring your friends and family to purchase 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet. Simply visit 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_7.html or call 1-877-ATT-RWRD to get your
referral code and to find out more. (Not available in Connecticut, 
see details.)

See details:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_2.html

Refer a friend:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_7.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T Yahoo! Brings You the World

Join Richard Bangs as he travels the world in search of adventure. 
Journey from the Alps to Thailand then onward to the jungles of 
Panama. Along the way, share in the experience with in-depth 
editorials and video footage found only on Richard Bangs Adventures.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_8.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Been Ignoring Mom Lately?

Reconnect. Create a page all about you on AT&T Yahoo! 360°. Post 
your blog, photos, reviews, interests, and more. Then show Mom. 
She can even send text messages from her mobile to your 
AT&T Yahoo! 360° page. What an easy way for her to connect with 
the apple of her eye.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_1001.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Wireless Hot Spot Ahead

With AT&T Wi-FiSM service, you can check your email, instant message 
your friends, and more online--while on the road--without wires. For 
only $1.99 a month, you can log on at over 10,000 hot spots around 
the country. All you need is your AT&T Yahoo! user ID and password 
to connect to the Internet at virtually any AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot 
around the country. (Not available in Connecticut, see details.)

Details:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_2.html

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_10.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Get Help When You Need It

Fix your Internet or computer-related issues with the click of a button! 
Our Self-Support Tool (SST) is great for resolving common Internet issues 
including connectivity, email, and computer health problems.  

Click to fix:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_11.html

Get help:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_11.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T eBill

Did you know that you can now pay with your debit card or
credit card?

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_12.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads

AT&T Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_13.html

AT&T Yahoo! Messenger
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_14.html

AT&T Yahoo! Online Protection
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_5.html

AT&T Yahoo! Browser
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_15.html

TrueSwitch
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_16.html

Firewall
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_17.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

* Full offer terms and conditions can be found here:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11350/11350234_733801_2.html

** Yahoo! Music Unlimited is $59.88 per year, billed annually 
(that's just $4.99 per month); or $6.99 per month, billed monthly. 
Yahoo! Music Unlimited is available to U.S.-based subscribers only. 
A valid subscription is required to access saved songs.

*** YOU MUST CANCEL WITHIN THE 7-DAY TRIAL PERIOD OR YOU'LL 
AUTOMATICALLY BE CHARGED THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE YOU SELECTED 
DURING REGISTRATION. Once billing begins, your subscription will 
automatically renew on the monthly anniversary of your billing 
date, at the then-current price offered to the public for the 
subscription you select, until you tell us to cancel. The Yahoo! 
Music Engine application is free and will not be affected if you 
cancel a Yahoo! Music Unlimited subscription. Free trials are 
available to new customers in the United States only. A valid 
credit card is required at sign up for validation. See 
additional terms during registration.
 
(C) 2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures and Yahoo! Inc. 
All rights reserved.Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. 
provide products and services under the AT&T brand.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply 
to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this 
page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11350234&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11350234