Subject: Introducing the All-New AT&T Yahoo! Mail.

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 21:44:43 -0700

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************
Now you can experience the future of mail 

Try it now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11360/11360487_733801_1.html

In the new AT&T Yahoo! Mail:
- Quickly scan messages in the handy reading pane.

- Easily organize messages by dragging them into folders, the trash,
  wherever.

- Multitask with ease using multiple tabs to open and compose messages  
  at the same time.

Check out the All-New AT&T Yahoo! Mail in action.  

Tell me more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11360/11360487_733801_2.html 

Try it now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11360/11360487_733801_1.html

Switching is easy. All your emails, contacts, and folders come with you. 
Switch back at any time, just click the "Switch Back" link at the top of the page. 

*************************************************************************
You received this advertisement from AT&T Yahoo! because the
information for the account [email-masked] indicates that AT&T Yahoo! 
may contact you about online access and ways to connect to the Internet. 
Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want 
to receive further commercial mailings from AT&T Yahoo!, please visit 
this page to unsubscribe.  
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsub_ymc?.attr=fe&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2&.lid=L:11360487

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing 
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal 
information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, 
please read our Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/us

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111. 
*************************************************************************
RefID: ymc_fe-11360487