Subject: [DynDNS System Status] .com and .net Domain Registration Authorization Codes

From: DynDNS Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 17:10:39 -0400 (EDT)

August 26, 2006
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/archives/2006/08/892.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Saturday, August 26th, our Domain Registration service provider
(Tucows Inc./OpenSRS) will be migrating all registered domain names in
the .com and .net Top Level Domains (TLDs) to the Extensible
Provisioning Protocol (EPP). In order to support this change, DynDNS
has taken the steps necessary to provide domain transfer authorization
codes for all .com and .net domain registrations. Going forward, .com
and .net registrars will require an authorization code when requesting
a domain transfer.

If you require an authorization code, please log into your account,
navigate to your <a
href="https://www.dyndns.com/account/services/zones/domains/">domain</a
>, and use the "Send Authcode" link at the top of your domain's summary
page to make your request. Your authorization code will then be
e-mailed to the domain's administrative contact. Since the migration is
ongoing, authorization codes for all domains may not yet be available;
if this is the case for your domain, you will receive an error message
"Can't find auth-code." If you receive this error, don't worry; just
use the text "RRP" for an authorization code. Otherwise, use the
authorization code e-mailed to you.

If you have any questions, comments, or require technical support for
this change, please contact our Support Department by using the support
<a href="https://www.dyndns.com/support/contact/">information</a> found
on our website.
_______________________________________________
DynDNS System Status Mailing List
To manage subscription options and for archive information, go to:
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html