Subject: Your May AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter is here

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 06:02:54 -0000

*************************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*************************************************************************
AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter

Connections
Bringing your online world together

May 2007
This Edition: It's All About Mom at AT&T Yahoo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Mother's Day Shopping Made Easy at AT&T Yahoo!

Show Mom your appreciation by finding her the perfect gift at
AT&T Yahoo! Shopping. Our Gift Guide will help you quickly find a
gift tailored to your mom's personality.

Start shopping:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm26000312

--------------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURED SERVICE

Give Mom a Feast with AT&T Yahoo! Food

>From a fancy night out to dinner at home, planning the perfect
Mother's Day meal is easy with AT&T Yahoo! Food. Find a recipe
that will make Mom's mouth water, or locate the perfect restaurant
for a special celebration.

Make Mom happy now:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm26000313

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL OFFER FROM AT&T

Get It Faster!	

AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Pro gets it to you faster with
download speeds up to 3.0Mbps. Upgrade today and send Mom those
photos faster.

Learn more: 
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm26000314

Terms and conditions:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm26000315

--------------------------------------------------------------------
GET MORE OUT OF AT&T

Get Over $500

Earn over $500 in your choice of rewards when friends and family
sign up for AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet or other eligible
products through the AT&T Rewards for Referrals program.

Learn more:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm26000316

(Residential only, not available in CT. See terms and conditions.)
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm26000317
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
MONTHLY TIP

Kick Off the Summer at AT&T Yahoo! Travel

Get ready for summer with AT&T Yahoo! Travel. View hotel guides
and explore new destinations with interactive maps.

Use AT&T Yahoo! FareChase to find low fares and book great deals:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm26000318

Start planning now:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm26000319

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SEARCH BUZZ

Top Summer Movies

1. Spider-Man 3
   http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031b

2. Transformers
   http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031c

3. Pirates of the Caribbean 3
   http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031d

--------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW! YAHOO! oneSearch(TM)

Yahoo! oneSearch gives you better results. It's mobile search
that gives you answers, not web links.

Learn more:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031e

--------------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS

Send encrypted email messages from your mailbox to anyone in
the world. FREE 30-day trial!

Learn more:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031f

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T eBILL(SM)

Earn $5 Starbucks Cards when your friends sign up for FREE(1)
paperless AT&T eBill service. (Residential only, not
available in CT.)

Learn more:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031g
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T YAHOO! DOWNLOADS

Y! Music Jukebox: 
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031h

Messenger: 
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031j

Online Protection: 
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031k

Browser: 
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031l

TrueSwitch:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031m

Firewall:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031n

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Full offer terms and conditions, can be found here:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031p

(1) All offers require qualifying AT&T local phone service.
Offers subject to change. Limited-time offer where available.
FOR DETAILS OF ADDITIONAL CHARGES, RESTRICTIONS and REQUIREMENTS,
call 1-866-588-6594 toll-free or visit att.com/rules.
Starbucks Cards, Starbucks, the Starbucks logo and the Starbucks
Card design are either trademarks or registered trademarks of
Starbucks U.S. Brands, L.L.C. Starbucks is in no way affiliated
with AT&T, nor is it a sponsor or co-sponsor of this program.
AT&T | DISH Network is a co-branded service provided by EchoStar
Satellite L.L.C. DISH Network. The DISH Network logo and other
product and service names are the trademarks and/or service marks
of EchoStar Satellite L.L.C. Subsidiaries and affiliates of
AT&T Inc. provide products and services under the AT&T brand.
All other brand names may be trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective owners. (C) 2007 AT&T Knowledge
Ventures and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All rights reserved.
AT&T, the AT&T logo, Cingular and the Cingular logos are
registered trademarks of AT&T Knowledge Ventures.

AT&T products and services are provided in specific geographic
areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. AT&T Yahoo!
High Speed Internet is provided by AT&T Internet Services
with customized content, services, and applications from
Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logos and other product and
service names are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks
of Yahoo! Inc. All other brand names may be trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective owners.

(C) 2007 AT&T Knowledge Ventures and Yahoo! Inc. All rights
reserved. Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. provide
products and services under the AT&T brand.

*************************************************************************

You received this email because you are subscribed to the AT&T Yahoo!
High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply to this message
to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the AT&T Yahoo! High
Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this page to unsubscribe.

http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031q?0=MbkZPoOxmGYGAaIf6Y_eaOA6tlw0bOqLOSM-

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences
for this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's use of
personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based
email, please read each Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031r

Web Beacons:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031s

Privacy Policy:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mrj2309e21zrsz1/3lm2600031t

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard,
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-1010895