Subject: Your January AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter is here

From: "AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet" <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Jan 2007 15:51:22 -0800

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************

AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter
January 2007
This Edition: Start Your New Year Right 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Your Music to the Next Level	

Get more from your online experience with AT&T Yahoo! LAUNCHcast 
Plus. It's free for AT&T Yahoo! members! Listen to your favorite 
music with premium-quality sound, skip as many songs as you like, 
and get all your music commercial free. Want more? 
See "Influencers," a first look at music's next big artists.

Check out LAUNCHcast Plus today:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_1001.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Start the New Year With AT&T Yahoo! Food	

Welcome to AT&T Yahoo! Food, your new resource for cooking and 
dining. Get recipes from top chefs, find new places to eat, or 
post your recipes and tips. If you're hungry for something new, 
find it on AT&T Yahoo! Food. 

Check it out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_1002.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Got a Need for More Speed?	

AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Pro gives you all the benefits 
of Express but with a faster download speed, up to 3.0 Mbps. 
Upgrade today! 

Learn more: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_3.html

Terms and conditions:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Easy Bill Pay	

Our new automated system can complete your transaction quickly 
while ensuring your privacy, free of charge. Just call 
1-800-ATT-2020, provide your telephone number and say "Pay Bill." 
Then, follow the prompts. Be sure to have a copy of your bill 
and credit card or checking account information handy.	
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The New AT&T Yahoo! Kids Is Here	

The holidays are over, but the all-new AT&T Yahoo! Kids has 
cooked up one more present for your family. Check out the new 
AT&T Yahoo! Kids today for games, homework help, and safe, 
kid-approved fun.

Check out the new AT&T Yahoo! Kids today:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_5.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
New Year's Diet Resolutions	

1. South Beach Diet
   http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_6.html

2. Atkins Diet
   http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_7.html

3. You: On a Diet
   http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_8.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T Yahoo! Mobile

The internet now fits on your phone. Explore Yahoo! Mobile today!

Yahoo! Mobile:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_1003.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Reward Yourself

Get rewards for referring AT&T business services to your friends 
and colleagues (business only). 

Learn more: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_10.html

Terms and conditions:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T eBILL	

Sign up for AT&T eBill paperless option and enter the drawing for 
one of three new Dell(TM) XPS(TM) 410 Desktops!(1) 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_11.html
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T Yahoo! Downloads

Yahoo! Music Jukebox: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_12.html

Messenger: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_13.html

Online Protection: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_14.html

Browser: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_15.html

TrueSwitch:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_16.html

Firewall:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_17.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Full offer terms and conditions can be found here:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11380/11380161_733801_4.html

AT&T products and services are provided in specific geographic 
areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. AT&T Yahoo! 
High Speed Internet is provided by AT&T Internet Services with 
customized content, services, and applications from Yahoo! Inc. 
Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logos and other product and service names are 
the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. 
All other brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks 
of their respective owners.

(C) 2007 AT&T Knowledge Ventures and Yahoo! Inc. All rights 
reserved. Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. provide 
products and services under the AT&T brand.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply 
to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this 
page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11380161&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences 
for this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's 
use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/beacons/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://att.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11380161