Subject: Your February AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter is here

From: "AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet" <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Feb 2007 18:02:56 -0800

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************

AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter

Connections
Bringing your online world together

February 2007
This Edition: Find Romance on AT&T Yahoo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Get the Scoop at AT&T Yahoo! Movies	

Follow your favorite movies and actors at AT&T Yahoo! Movies'
coverage of this year's Academy Awards(R). You can predict
the winners, look through thousands of celeb photos, and read the
latest news. Want more? Get your celebrity fix at
AT&T Yahoo! Movies.

Check it out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_1001.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURED SERVICE

Share the Love With AT&T Yahoo! Shopping	

Don't forget, Valentine's Day is on the 14th. Whether you're just
friends or something a little more, AT&T Yahoo! Shopping has
everything to make this V-Day special for all your loved ones. 

Start shopping:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL OFFER FROM AT&T

Need More Speed?	

AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Pro gives you all the benefits
of Express but with a faster download speed, up to 3.0 Mbps.
Upgrade today. 

Learn more: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_3.html

Terms and conditions:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
GET MORE OUT OF AT&T

AT&T Rewards You Over $500

Earn over $500 on an AT&T Visa(R) Gift Card whenever someone
you refer signs up for AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet or other
eligible products through the AT&T Rewards for Referrals program. 
(Residential only, not available in CT. See terms and conditions(1).)

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_5.html
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
MONTHLY TIP

Romance Is Right Around the Corner	

Looking for the perfect nightspot to take your valentine? Check
out AT&T Yahoo! Local to discover clubs, restaurants, and more
in your neighborhood and make this Valentine's Day one to remember.

Take a look:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_6.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SEARCH BUZZ

Top Romantic Recipes	

1. Fondue recipes
   http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_7.html

2. Chocolate recipes
   http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_8.html

3. Tiramisu recipes
   http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_9.html

4. Salmon recipes
   http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_10.html

5. Creme Brulee recipes
   http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_11.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T YAHOO! MOBILE

Need to IM on the go? AT&T Yahoo! Messenger for Mobile helps you 
keep up with friends anywhere you go. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_1002.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT YOUR EMAIL

Send encrypted email messages from your mailbox to anyone in
the world. Free 30-day trial.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_13.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T eBILL	

Sign up for AT&T eBill paperless option and enter the drawing
for a Dell computer.(2)

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_14.html
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T YAHOO! DOWNLOADS

Y! Music Jukebox: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_15.html

Messenger: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_16.html

Online Protection: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_17.html

Browser: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_18.html

TrueSwitch:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_19.html

Firewall:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_20.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
(1) Full offer terms and conditions can be found here: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11382/11382368_733801_4.html

AT&T products and services are provided in specific geographic
areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. AT&T Yahoo!
High Speed Internet is provided by AT&T Internet Services with
customized content, services, and applications from Yahoo!
Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logos, and other product and service names
are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of
Yahoo! Inc. All other brand names may be trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective owners.

(2) Limit of 1 entry. No purchase necessary. Alternate method
of entry available; see official rules. Odds depend on
entries received. Void where prohibited. Terms and conditions
apply. Call 1-800-233-5940 or visit att.com/ebillrules for
official rules and AT&T eBill terms and conditions.
AT&T products and services are provided in specific
geographic areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc.

(C) 2007 AT&T Knowledge Ventures. All rights reserved.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply 
to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this 
page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11382368&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences 
for this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's 
use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/beacons/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://att.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11382368