Subject: Your March AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter is here

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Mar 2006 11:19:33 -0800

AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter
Full Speed
Your fast track to a better web world
March 2006 Edition
Issue #25

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SBC Yahoo! DSL Is Now AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet

SBC and AT&T have come together. Now SBC Yahoo! DSL is
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet. It's the same great service with
a brand-new name. Don't worry about changing your email address
-- you can keep your current email account and still enjoy the
same great features and benefits through 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrate St. Patty's Day With AT&T Yahoo! Gift Finder

Are you looking for the perfect gift? Find great suggestions with 
AT&T Yahoo! Gift Finder. Search for anything from bobble-head 
leprechauns to St. Patrick's Day cakes and cookies. Need something 
more specific? All you have to do is answer some easy questions 
about the person you're shopping for and let Gift Finder do the 
rest. You'll get top recommendations for every occasion, 
without doing all the hard work
 
Get started:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Got Questions? Come Find Answers!

How do you get along with a stubborn in-law? Where is the longest
waterfall located?  Ask questions on any topic and get answers
from real people on AT&T Yahoo! Answers.

Check it out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Swing Into March With a Fresh Lineup for Fantasy Baseball

Play the #1 Fantasy Baseball game on AT&T Yahoo! Sports. Find
everything you need like real-time stats, player rankings and
injuries, insider tips, and expert analysis from the gurus at
AT&T Yahoo! Sports. Be a commissioner this year and customize 
your league settings and scoring. Log on to AT&T Yahoo! Sports to 
start building your dynasty.

Play ball:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_1001.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Uncle Sam's Coming

Filing taxes is never a walk in the park, but with the help of
AT&T Yahoo! Finance, it can be a little less painful. Not sure
about standard deductions and itemized deductions? Brush up on
your tax basics and find forms and tips on AT&T Yahoo! Finance.
It's a great source of advice and tips to help you manage your
dollars and save a few at the same time.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_4.html

Forms:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_5.html

Tips:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_6.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Upgrade to AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Pro

Keep all of the great features you love, but get up to twice the 
speed with AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Pro for only $19.99* 
per month for 12 months with qualifying services. That may be less 
than what you are paying today! *(Other monthly charges apply. 
Residential only; see details.) Call 1-866-722-9246 to upgrade today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrate Creativity

March 6-10 marks the fifth annual Copyright Awareness Week. Join 
in the festivities by increasing your family's understanding of 
copyright education and the rights of the creative community.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_7.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Shoot Some Hoops

Get full coverage of the NCAA with the latest news, scores,
rankings, and stats. AT&T Yahoo! Sports has live game audio
of some of the best matchups around the country with teams like
Duke, Texas, and Arizona.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_8.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up and Pick 'Em

Rule the court with AT&T Yahoo! Sports Tournament Pick 'Em. Who do you
think will win this year's tournament games? It's free to play and
fun to show off your basketball smarts. Don't forget, to play you
have to enter before March 16.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_9.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Get All Your AT&T Yahoo! Content on Your Mobile Handset

Take your PC Internet experience with you while you're on the go
with AT&T Yahoo! Go(TM) Mobile. AT&T Yahoo! Go Mobile allows
Cingular Wireless customers to enjoy their 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet experience directly on a Nokia 
6682 wireless handset (Cingular plan required and data usage charges 
apply). With AT&T Yahoo! Go Mobile, you have immediate access 
to your AT&T Yahoo! email, contacts, and address book. 
Your personalized AT&T Yahoo! information is automatically 
synchronized with your Nokia 6682 handset. For photos, just point 
and click your Nokia 6682, confirm you want to upload the photo, and, 
presto, the picture is saved to your AT&T Yahoo! Photos Album. 

Get started:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_10.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We're Listening

Got a story to tell about your great experiences with SBC
Yahoo! DSL? We love hearing how broadband enriches your
life. You could even star in an upcoming promotion!

Fill us in:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_11.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T eBill

Choose paperless billing and receive a chance to win a
2006 Toyota Prius.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_12.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads

AT&T Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_13.html

AT&T Yahoo! Messenger
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_14.html

AT&T Yahoo! Online Protection
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_15.html

AT&T Yahoo! Browser
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_16.html

TrueSwitch
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_17.html

Firewall
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_18.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

* You will also be charged a monthly FUSF (Federal Universal
Service Fund) cost recovery fee to help cover charges from our
data transport supplier pursuant to state and federal telecom
regulations. This fee is not a tax or government required charge.

New residential customers only. $19.99/mo is a 12-month promotional 
rate for AT&T Yahoo High Speed Internet Pro with an ongoing rate of 
$34.99/mo after the promotional term.  Promotional rates available 
for new orders that are placed through any AT&T sales channel as part 
of a qualifying bundle of AT&T services, or at select retailers.  
Static IP products not included. This is a limited time offer and is 
only available for AT&T Yahoo High Speed Internet. Offer not valid 
with any other AT&T Yahoo High Speed Internet promotion. AT&T local 
service and 12-month term required. $99 early termination fee. If you 
drop a required component of the qualifying bundle, you will revert 
to the applicable non-promotional rate for high-speed Internet. 
$150-$200 additional charge will apply if technician install is 
required or desired. Equipment charges may be included and will 
appear on the first bill.  Equipment rebate postcard, with rebate 
terms and conditions, will be included with equipment if self-installed 
or by mail, if technician installs. Rebate must be postmarked within  
90 days of AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet service activation.  
Mail-in equipment rebate offer is valid in the following states: 
AR,CA,CT,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,NV,OH,OK,TX,WI. Rebate void where 
prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.  Rebate may not be 
assigned, transferred or sold. AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet 
packages with month to month terms are not eligible for an 
equipment rebate.  One equipment rebate allowed per 
high-speed Internet line. High-speed Internet account must be
in service for a minimum of 60 days to be eligible for rebate.
Customers are not eligible to receive a rebate that would exceed
total purchase price of equipment and account must not be in
delinquent status. Rebate check will be mailed to the customer's
billing address within 10-12 weeks of receipt of the rebate postcard.
We are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or postage due
mail or mail damaged by the U.S. Post Office. Rebate is offered by
AT&T Internet Services and cannot be applied to your AT&T local
exchange carrier bill. Some customers may need to purchase
additional equipment (i.e.  Ethernet card and/or cables). Billing
begins on service activation date. Service not available in all areas.
Subject to change without notice. Maximum speed achieved
depends on customer location.  Acceptance of Terms of Service
required. Taxes and additional fees & surcharges extra. Other
restrictions, including credit restrictions and qualification, apply.
AT&T products and services are provided in specific geographic
areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc.  
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet is provided by AT&T Internet 
Services with customized content, services, and applications from 
Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logos and other product and service 
names are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Yahoo! 
Inc. SBC, the SBC logo and other product names are trademarks of 
AT&T Knowledge Ventures and/or its affiliates. All other brand names
may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective
owners.

SAFETY NOTE: AT&T Internet Services and Yahoo! care about
your online safety. Keeping your operating system and Internet
browser up to date is critical in maintaining the security of your
computer and personal information.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11346/11346322_733801_19.html

CINGULAR WIRELESS (R): Limited-time offer. Credit approval and
new, 2-year service commitment on eligible Cingular calling plan
required. Offer valid through AT&T sales channels to qualified
AT&T Local Services customers who receive a combined Cingular
and AT&T Local Services bill and who subscribe to certain AT&T
services and/or qualifying Cingular plans. Wireless migration
customers not eligible for all discounts. GoPhone prepaid is not
eligible. Wireless services are provided by Cingular. Coverage not
available in all areas. See map at att.com for details. Other
conditions and restrictions apply. See contract and rate plan
brochure for details. Up to $36 activation fee per line applies.
Phones and prices subject to change. Phone Return Policy/Early
Termination Fee: None if cancelled in first 30 days; thereafter,
$175. Sales tax calculated based on price of unactivated phone.
Billing: Airtime and other measured usage are rounded up to the
next full minute or kilobyte, at the end of each call or data session,
respectively, for billing purposes. Yahoo! Go Mobile, Text
Messaging, Instant Messaging, Multimedia Messaging (MMS),
MEdia Net, Ringtones, Info Alerts, Graphics, and Games (Services)
require a compatible wireless phone. Services may be subject to
certain equipment and service limitations, including memory,
storage, network, coverage, accessibility, or data conversion
limitations. Use of Services will be charged as specified in your
plan. Text, instant, and MMS messages are charged when sent or
received, whether read or unread, solicited or unsolicited. Cingular
does not guarantee delivery of messages. Text, instant, and MMS
messages, including downloaded content, not delivered within 7
days will be deleted. Cingular reserves the right to change this
delivery period as needed without notification. You are charged for
each part of messages that are delivered to you in multiple parts.
Content may be provided by independent providers. Cingular
cannot control the content of messages, ringtones, games, or
graphics. Cingular is not a publisher of third-party content and is
not responsible for any opinions, advice, statements, other
information, services, or goods provided by third parties. Third-
party content providers may impose additional charges. Cingular is
not responsible for loss or disclosure of any sensitive information
you transmit or for the effects of Services on devices. Cingular
reserves the right to terminate your Services with or without cause.
Rates and Services are subject to change. Use of Services is
subject to the Terms and Conditions of your Wireless Service
Agreement. See cingular.com/media for terms and conditions.
Cingular Wireless and the Cingular Wireless graphic icon are
registered trademarks of Cingular Wireless, L.L.C.

(C) 2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures and Yahoo! Inc. All rights
reserved Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. provide products
and services under the AT&T brand.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply 
to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this 
page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11346322&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11346322