Subject: Your May AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter is here

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 May 2006 18:03:25 -0700

AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter
Full Speed
Your fast track to a better web world
May 2006 Edition
Issue #27	

--------------------------------------------------------------------
High Speed, Low Price
	
Keep all of the great features you love, but get up to twice 
the speed with AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Pro for only 
$17.99* per month for 12 months, when ordered online. 
That may be less than what you're paying today! *(Other 
monthly charges apply. Residential only; see details.) 

Terms and conditions:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11355/11355200_733801_6.html

Upgrade now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11355/11355200_733801_28.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Take off With AT&T Yahoo! Travel
	
Most people will agree the best place to spend your summer 
holidays is somewhere else. Head over to AT&T Yahoo! Travel 
to plan your next big trip. Browse and compare airfare prices for 
the best rates, book hotels, and read travel reviews. If you need 
a hand planning something, check out the new Trip Planner. 
Travelers can save all their favorite trip ideas into personal, 
printable travel guides.

Take a look:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11355/11355200_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hit the Summer Road With AT&T Yahoo! Autos	

The warm summer weather is perfect for road trips. Check out 
the best ways to enjoy the open road with AT&T Yahoo! Autos' 
Top 10 Convertibles of the Week. Every week, we'll bring you 
the coolest topless ride with photos, 360° tours, features, 
and more. Or if you're just looking for something new, check 
out the latest car models in our interactive slideshow. 

Check it out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11355/11355200_733801_3.html

Interactive slideshow:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11355/11355200_733801_4.html
	
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Did You Know?
	
Customizing your AT&T Yahoo! home page is quick and easy. Simply 
add and delete content modules to make sure your home page 
keeps up with whatever you're into. On the Add Content page, 
choose the content that's right for you by topic, browse 
popular content and editor's picks, or add content from another 
web site using RSS (Really Simple Syndication).  

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11355/11355200_733801_8.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Shopping for Dads and Grads
	
Find that perfect Father's Day gift or a great way to say 
congrats to this year's graduate at AT&T Yahoo! Shopping. 
Compare prices on millions of products, read reviews, and find 
deals from over 100,000 stores. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11355/11355200_733801_9.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads

AT&T Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11355/11355200_733801_10.html

AT&T Yahoo! Messenger
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11355/11355200_733801_11.html

AT&T Yahoo! Online Protection
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11355/11355200_733801_12.html

AT&T Yahoo! Browser
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11355/11355200_733801_26.html
 
TrueSwitch
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11355/11355200_733801_14.html

Firewall	
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11355/11355200_733801_15.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
* Full offer terms and conditions can be found here:  
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11355/11355200_733801_6.html

AT&T products and services are provided in specific geographic 
areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. AT&T Yahoo! 
High Speed Internet is provided by AT&T Internet Services with 
customized content, services, and applications from Yahoo! Inc. 
Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logos and other product and service names are 
the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. 
All other brand names may be trademarks or registered 
trademarks of their respective owners.

SAFETY NOTE: AT&T Internet Services and Yahoo! care about your 
online safety. Keeping your operating system and Internet browser 
up to date is critical in maintaining the security of your 
computer and personal information. 

Learn more: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11355/11355200_733801_16.html

(C) 2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures and Yahoo! Inc. All rights 
reserved. Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. provide 
products and services under the AT&T brand.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply 
to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this 
page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11355200&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11355200