Subject: Get 30 days of music free from AT&T Yahoo!

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Oct 2006 15:51:44 -0700

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************

Tune in to 30 days of music. Free.
A thank-you from AT&T Yahoo!

Here's something nice for using AT&T Yahoo!.
Try Yahoo! Music Unlimited free for one month. 
Get 30 Days Free(1):
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11370/11370535_733801_1000.html

* Play and save over a million full-length songs(2)
* Tune in to over 120 commercial-free radio stations
* Discover new music -- access thousands of playlists

If you don't love Yahoo! Music Unlimited, simply cancel 
and pay nothing.

Get 30 Days Free:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11370/11370535_733801_1000.html

---------------------------------------------------------------
(1) YOU MUST CANCEL BEFORE THE END OF THE 30-DAY TRIAL PERIOD 
OR YOU'LL AUTOMATICALLY BE CHARGED FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION PLAN 
YOU SELECTED DURING REGISTRATION. Once billing begins, your 
subscription will automatically renew on the monthly/yearly 
anniversary of your billing date, at the then-current price 
for the subscription you select, until you tell us to cancel. 
The AT&T Yahoo! Music Jukebox application is free and will 
not be impacted if you cancel a Yahoo! Music Unlimited 
subscription. Free trials are available to new subscribers 
in the US only. A valid credit card is required at sign up 
for validation. See additional terms during registration. 
Offer expires 11/15/2006.

(2) A valid subscription is required to access saved songs.

*********************************************************************
You received this advertisement from AT&T Yahoo! because the 
information for the account [email-masked] indicates that AT&T Yahoo! 
may contact you about online access and ways to connect to the Internet. 
Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not 
want to receive further commercial mailings from AT&T Yahoo!, 
please visit this page to unsubscribe. 
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsub_ymc?.attr=fe&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2&.lid=L:11370535

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences 
for this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing 
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal 
information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, 
please read our Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount

Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/beacons/details.html

Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111. 
*********************************************************************
RefID: ymc_fe-11370535