Subject: Custom home page, tax tips, and more. Get it all.

From: SBC Yahoo! DSL Member Services <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Mar 2005 00:41:46 -0800

Full Speed
Your fast track to a better web world
March 2005 Edition
Issue #14

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enhance Your Home Page

Add a world of new content to your SBC Yahoo! home page. Choose 
from over 250,000 sources--like USA Today, Editors' Picks, ESPN, 
and more. We make it easy for you to be the editor and designer of 
your own personalized page with step-by-step tutorials. Start now.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11310/11310846_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Go Mobile With Messenger

Stay connected to your friends even when you're away from your PC.  
Yahoo! Messenger for your mobile phone lets you instant message 
any of your online friends on the go. And, when you're back online, 
enjoy all the great features that SBC Yahoo! Messenger has to offer, 
like Super Webcam to share live video, Avatars to express your 
personality, or photos to send to friends. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11310/11310846_733801_2.html 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11310/11310846_733801_26.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Make the Home Page of Your Dreams

Create a customized home page with your favorite content from across 
the Web with Really Simple Syndication (RSS). This exciting 
technology allows you to add news and information from practically 
anywhere that feature RSS feeds. Or choose from a vast selection of 
topics from SBC Yahoo!. We make it easy for you with just a click of 
a button.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11310/11310846_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Protect Your Identity

The Internet can be a great way to meet people with similar 
interests. Unfortunately, their interests may be obtaining your Social 
Security and credit card numbers. Exercising caution is critical 
when sharing personal information online. Discover the best 
ways to protect yourself and your family.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11310/11310846_733801_5.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Support+

Problems With Your PC?
SBC Internet Services is pleased to announce the launch of a new 
fee-based help service called Support+. You no longer have to call 
numerous manufacturers for help with non-SBC product-related issues. 
For more information, visit sbc.com/supportplus. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tax Man Cometh

Every year countless taxpayers overlook deductions that 
could add up to major savings. An informed taxpayer can be a 
wealthier one. SBC Yahoo! Finance has tax tips and more to make this 
year's experience a valuable (and painless) one. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11310/11310846_733801_7.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Take Your Broadband Experience With You

With SBC FreedomLink(SM) Wi-Fi service, you can check email, instant 
message friends, and more online--while on the road--without wires. 
The SBC FreedomLink network is one of the nation's largest, with hot 
spot availability in all 50 states and growing to more than 20,000 hot 
spots by the end of 2006. Plus, between now and 5/31/05, SBC Yahoo! 
DSL customers can connect at any FreedomLink location for free, 
including select McDonald's, Barnes & Noble bookstores, The UPS 
Store(R), and Mail Boxes Etc.(R) locations. FreedomLink subscriptions 
start at only $1.99 per month after that.** 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11310/11310846_733801_8.html 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Get More With SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro

SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro gives you up to twice the speed of standard SBC 
Yahoo! DSL Express, making it ideal for online gaming, working from 
home, and so much more. Upgrade now online for $36.99 (with a term 
commitment) and get two months for only $26.95 per month. Then pay 
only $36.99 per month for the remainder of your term (other monthly 
charges apply).* 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11310/11310846_733801_9.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We're Listening

Got a story to tell about your great experiences with SBC Yahoo! 
DSL? We love seeing how broadband enriches your life. You 
could even star in an upcoming promotion! 

Fill us in:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11310/11310846_733801_10.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads

Messenger
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11310/11310846_733801_11.html

Anti-Spy
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11310/11310846_733801_12.html

Browser Software
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11310/11310846_733801_13.html

TrueSwitch
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11310/11310846_733801_14.html

Computer AntiVirus
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11310/11310846_733801_15.html

Firewall
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11310/11310846_733801_16.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
* You will also be charged a monthly FUSF (Federal Universal Service 
Fund) cost recovery fee to help cover charges from our data 
transport supplier pursuant to state and federal telecom regulations. 
This fee is not a tax- or government-required charge. 

SBC Yahoo DSL Pro Offer: Available to residential customers 
who sign up for or switch to the SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro product. 
SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro not available in all areas. Limited 
two-month promotional pricing will be reflected on the 
SBC Internet Services portion of your SBC telephone bill. 
Two consecutive monthly credits will be issued in the amount 
of $10.04, which is equivalent to the customer's qualifying 
promotional pricing of the SBC Yahoo! Express product. 
The first credit may not appear on the first bill due to billing 
cycle; in this case you will receive your credits on the following 
two bills. Premium service charges and supplemental access 
fees are not included in membership fee and are charged 
extra even during discounted months. Not available with other 
SBC Yahoo! DSL offers. If you disconnect/change your SBC 
Yahoo! DSL service within the two months you will not receive 
any remaining credits. Offer expires 3/31/05. SBC local service 
and one-year term required. $200 early termination fee. At end 
of term, then-current monthly rate applies. $150-$200 additional 
charge if technician installation is required or desired. The 
equipment charge will appear on the first bill along with any 
corresponding and offsetting instant credits. Laptop users and 
some desktop users may need to purchase an Ethernet card. 
Billing begins on service activation date. Service not available in 
all areas. Subject to change without notice. Maximum speed 
achieved depends on customer location. Acceptance of Terms 
of Service required. Taxes and additional fees and surcharges extra. 
Other restrictions apply. Above speed comparison based on SBC 
Yahoo! DSL Express speed of 384-1.5Mbps and SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro 
speed of 1.5-3.0Mbps.

** SBC FreedomLinkSM public wireless high-speed Internet access is 
provided by SBC Internet Services. Connections available at 
FreedomLink Hot Spots only. Roaming locations are not available, 
with the exception of participating McDonald's restaurants. An 
802.11 b/g enabled device is required for Wi-Fi access. Offer will 
expire on May 31, 2005. Promotion and any session may not be 
extended beyond the previously stated time. Users must register and 
receive an SBC Yahoo! DSL User ID and Password before signing 
onto the FreedomLink network. Also, before starting a session, users 
must review the Terms & Conditions and indicate their acceptance by 
clicking on the 'I Accept' button. Connections will be limited to the 
Master Account for SBC Yahoo! DSL subscribers. Subject to change 
without notice. Service is not available in all areas.

BASIC SUBSCRIPTION:  Requires DSL or Dial membership through 
SBC Internet Services. $1.99 monthly for SBC DSL customers and $9.99 
monthly for SBC Dial customers. Acceptance of FreedomLink Terms and 
Conditions is required. If your DSL or Dial membership is cancelled, 
your FreedomLink subscription will also be cancelled. Charges will 
appear on the SBC Internet Services portion of your telephone bill. 
Limited to SBC Internet Services master account. 

SAFETY NOTE: SBC Internet Services and Yahoo! care about your 
online safety. Keeping your operating system and Internet browser up 
to date is critical in maintaining the security of your computer and 
personal information. Learn more. 

http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11310/11310846_733801_17.html

SBC Yahoo! DSL is an information service that combines DSL 
transport, Internet access and applications from SBC Internet 
Services, with customized content, services, and applications from 
Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logo, and all other Yahoo! logos and 
product and service names are the trademarks and/or registered 
trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. SBC, the SBC logo, FreedomLink, the 
FreedomLink logo, and other product names are trademarks of SBC 
Knowledge Ventures, L.P. All other brand names may be trademarks 
or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

(C) 2005 SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P. and Yahoo! Inc. 
All rights reserved.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
SBC Yahoo! DSL Newsletter. Please do not reply to this message 
to unsubscribe. If do you not want to receive the SBC Yahoo! DSL 
Newsletter, please visit this page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11310846&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or SBC's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
SBC Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11310846