Subject: [DynDNS System Status] Main Site Maintenance Complete

From: DynDNS Lists <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 00:09:28 -0400

Main Site Maintenance Complete

Wed, 11 Apr 2007 03:56

As previously announced, maintenance at our main site was completed at
0230 GMT. Total downtime was less than 10 minutes and all DynDNS systems
are not functioning normally.

### DynDNS System Status Mailing List Information ###
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to DynDNS'
System Status Mailing List. To unsubscribe, please see our mailing list
management page at
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html. If you have
questions regarding this Mailing List, please contact our Support
Department, [email-masked].

You can view recent (60 days) System Status postings at
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/.

Dynamic Network Services, Inc.
1230 Elm St. 
5th Floor Manchester NH 03101
http://www.dyndns.com/