Subject: [DynDNS System Status] Nameserver ns5.mydyndns.org Moving

From: DynDNS Lists <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:16:06 -0400

As of Wednesday, September 19, 2007, we will be moving ns5.mydyndns.org
from its current location to our new Hong Kong datacenter. This move
necessitates changing the IP address of ns5.mydyndns.org to
203.62.195.76. Secondary DNS customers will need to update their
configuration to allow zone transfer requests from the new address.

The current list of Secondary DNS nameservers is always available in our
How-To section, along with configuration examples at:
    http://www.dyndns.com/services/dns/secdns/howto.html

### DynDNS System Status Mailing List Information ###
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to DynDNS'
System Status Mailing List. To unsubscribe, please see our mailing list
management page at
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html. If you have
questions regarding this Mailing List, please contact our Support
Department, [email-masked].

You can view recent (60 days) System Status postings at
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/.

Dynamic Network Services, Inc.
1230 Elm St. 
5th Floor Manchester NH 03101
http://www.dyndns.com/