Subject: [DynDNS System Status] MailHop Backup MX Address Changes

From: DynDNS Lists <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 13:42:50 -0400

Currently effective, the following IP addresses will be used for MailHop
Backup MX mail sending. Please update your firewall/filtering
accordingly.

	204.13.249.71
	204.13.249.72
	204.13.249.73
	204.13.249.74
	204.13.249.91
	204.13.249.92
	208.78.69.71
	208.78.69.72
	208.78.69.73
	208.78.69.74

As a reminder, see the MailHop filtering knowledge base article for more
information and the most current list of server addresses:
http://www.dyndns.com/support/kb/mailhop_filtering.html

### DynDNS System Status Mailing List Information ###
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to DynDNS'
System Status Mailing List. To unsubscribe, please see our mailing list
management page at
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html. If you have
questions regarding this Mailing List, please contact our Support
Department, [email-masked].

You can view recent (60 days) System Status postings at
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/.

Dynamic Network Services, Inc.
1230 Elm St. 
5th Floor Manchester NH 03101
http://www.dyndns.com/