Subject: [DynDNS System Status] Network Monitoring Agents Moved

From: DynDNS Lists <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:45:51 -0400

As previously announced, our Network Monitoring Agents have been moved to
new IP addresses. Please see the Network Monitoring <a
href="http://www.dyndns.com/support/services/netmon/howto.html">HOWTO</a>
for a current listing of our Network Monitoring Agent IP addresses.

### DynDNS System Status Mailing List Information ###
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to DynDNS'
System Status Mailing List. To unsubscribe, please see our mailing list
management page at
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html. If you have
questions regarding this Mailing List, please contact our Support
Department, [email-masked].

You can view recent (60 days) System Status postings at
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/.

Dynamic Network Services, Inc.
1230 Elm St. 
5th Floor Manchester NH 03101
http://www.dyndns.com/