Subject: Introducing the new SBC Yahoo! Browser

From: SBC Yahoo! DSL Member Services <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Sep 2005 01:36:32 -0700

Full Speed
Your fast track to a better web world
September 2005 Edition
Issue #20

--------------------------------------------------------------------
The New SBC Yahoo! Browser: A Better Way to Surf the Web

Sit back and enjoy the ride -- surfing the Web is now smoother than
ever. The new SBC Yahoo! Browser is loaded with new features
designed to make your web travels easier and safer. Streamlined
with a new look and feel, the new SBC Yahoo! Browser includes tab 
browsing, so you can view multiple web pages within a single
browser window.  It also offers an enhanced Sidebar that provides
immediate access to your favorite personalized SBC Yahoo! services
no matter where you are on the Web.

Show me more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SBC Yahoo! Search: Find More Results, Faster

There are a number of great reasons to turn to SBC Yahoo! Search 
for the answers you need. In addition to standard web searches, 
you can get visual with Image and Video Search, be specific with 
Local, News, and Directory Search, or shop and compare with Product 
Search. With all these features available in one place, there's no 
quicker or easier place to locate exactly what you'e looking for.

Start searching:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Making the Internet Yours

Ever bookmark a web page, only to have the content change next time
you needed it? Introducing My Web, a simple and free service from
SBC Yahoo! that allows you to take a "snapshot" of a page, exactly 
as you see it. Save all the pages you like in your own personal Web,
and search to instantly "re-find" them. Share your favorites through
email, IM, and RSS. 

Try it now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_3.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Software Security. It's an Inside Job.

Minor software flaws can expose information on your hard drive for
all to see. Keeping your software current can prevent this. Updates
are created to address security issues and other problems. Visit
the SBC Yahoo! Security Center to learn more. Also, make sure to
install SBC Yahoo! Online Protection to help protect your computer 
from online threats.

Get more info:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_32.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Save a Tree With MySBC eBill(SM) Service

Sign up for MySBC eBill(SM) service, Rewards for Referrals Offer 
Helping Friends and say goodbye to writing checks, buying stamps, 
and keeping up with paper bills. Just click, pay, and you're done. 
Go paperless today, and you'll be entered in our quarterly 
sweepstakes for a chance to win a cool prize or even a trip. 
Your new MySBC eBill subscription will also help save a tree. 
We'll donate $1 for every new MySBC eBill subscription to help 
the National Arbor Day Foundation plant a tree.

Sign up today:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_37.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Helping Friends and Family Can Be Rewarding

Earn up to $599 annually on an SBC VISA(R) gift card for successfully 
referring your friends and family to purchase SBC Yahoo! DSL. Simply 
visit www.sbcreferral.com or call 1-877-SBC-RWDS to get your referral 
code and to find out more. (Not available in Connecticut.)

Refer a friend now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_33.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a Look at Our Good Side

The new SBC Yahoo! Browser Sidebar gives you anytime access to the
content you care about.  Check your email, listen to your favorite
music, enjoy and share photos, send instant messages -- no matter
what web site you're on. And it works in Internet Explorer, too. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_7.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Class Is in Session

With summer drawing to a close, September marks the beginning of 
another school year. No matter where you are in your studies, get 
top marks with help from SBC Yahoo! Education
( http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_11.html ). Find study tips
( http://education.yahoo.com/homework_help/ ) for you or the students
in your life, or access our full catalog of 
reference sites ( http://education.yahoo.com/reference/ ).

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_11.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the Speed You Need With SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro

Upgrade today to SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro for only $24.99 per month for a
one-year term, when ordered with qualifying services! (Other monthly
charges apply.* See details.) You'll get up to twice the speed of
SBC Yahoo! DSL Express and even keep the contents of your email
folders, Address Book, personalized home page, and all the other 
features you've come to rely upon. CT Customers: All Distance(R) 
customers can upgrade to SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro for $24.99 per month for
a one-year term. (Other monthly charges apply.*See details.) For 
more details or to upgrade today, please call 1-866-SBC-YAHOO 
(1-866-722-9246).

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We're Listening.

Got a story to tell about your great experiences with SBC Yahoo!
DSL? We love hearing how broadband enriches your life. You could
even star in an upcoming promotion!

Fill us in:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_12.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember, Safety First.

Setting up your free SBC Yahoo! Online Protection is simple.
Get programs like Anti-Virus, Parental Controls, and more.
For a more in-depth look at all the features this software suite
includes, take our interactive tour.

Take the tour:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_13.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads:

Messenger
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_14.html

SBC Yahoo! Online Protection
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_15.html

SBC Yahoo! Browser
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_16.html

TrueSwitch
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_17.html

Firewall
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_18.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
You will also be charged a monthly FUSF (Federal Universal
Service Fund) cost recovery fee to help cover charges from
our data transport supplier pursuant to state and federal
telecom regulations. This fee is not a tax or government
required charge.

Residential customers only. $24.99 promotional pricing for SBC
Yahoo! Pro available when ordered with qualifying services. 
Static IP products not included. This is a limited-time offer.
Offer not valid with any other SBC Yahoo! DSL promotion. 
SBC local service and one-year term required. $200 early
termination fee. At end of term, then-current monthly rate applies.
If you drop a required component of the qualifying bundle, you will
revert to the applicable term price for DSL. $150-$200 additional
charge will apply if technician install is required or desired. 
Equipment charges will appear on the first bill along with any 
corresponding and offsetting instant credits.  Rebate forms, with 
rebate terms and conditions, will be included with equipment if 
self-installed or by mail, if technician installs. Rebate must be 
postmarked within 90 days of SBC Yahoo! DSL service activation.  
Mail-in equipment rebate offer is valid in the following states: 
AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI , MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, WI. Rebate void 
where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.  Rebate may not be 
assigned, transferred, or sold.  One equipment rebate allowed per 
DSL line. DSL account must be in service for a minimum of 60 days 
to be eligible for rebate. Customers are not eligible to receive 
both an instant credit and rebate that would exceed total purchase 
price of equipment and account must not be in delinquent status. 
Rebate check will be mailed to the SBC billing address within 
10-12 weeks of mailing and is void if not cashed within 90 days of 
issuance and cannot be reissued.  We are not responsible for late, 
lost, misdirected, or postage-due mail or mail damaged by the U.S. 
Post Office. Rebate is offered by SBC Internet Services and cannot 
be applied to your SBC local service bill. Laptop users and some 
desktop users may need to purchase an Ethernet card. Billing begins 
on service activation date. Service not available in all areas. 
Subject to change without notice. Maximum speed achieved depends 
on customer location.  Acceptance of Terms of Service required. 
Taxes and additional fees & surcharges extra. Other restrictions, 
including credit restrictions, apply.

Additional Terms for Customers in Connecticut: For new SBC 
Yahoo! DSL Pro service, $24.99 per month  promotional pricing 
for All Distance(R) customers, $29.99 promotional pricing for 
Non-All Distance customers. All Distance customers are those 
who pre-subscribe to local and in-state toll service from SBC 
Connecticut and out-of-state long distance service from SBC 
Long Distance East.

SAFETY NOTE: SBC Internet Services and Yahoo! care about your 
online safety. Keeping your operating system and Internet 
browser up to date is critical in maintaining the security of 
your computer and personal information.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11328/11328942_733801_19.html

SBC Yahoo! DSL is an information service that combines DSL 
transport, Internet access, and applications from SBC Internet 
Services, with customized content, services, and applications 
from Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logo, and all other Yahoo! 
logos and product and service names are the trademarks and/or 
registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. SBC, the SBC logo, 
FreedomLink, the FreedomLink logo, and other product names are 
trademarks of SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P. All other brand 
names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their 
respective owners.

(C) 2005 SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P. and Yahoo! Inc. 
All rights reserved.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
SBC Yahoo! DSL Newsletter. Please do not reply to this message 
to unsubscribe. If do you not want to receive the SBC Yahoo! DSL 
Newsletter, please visit this page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11328942&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or SBC's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
SBC Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11328942