Subject: Get the most out of your summer with SBC Yahoo!

From: SBC Yahoo! DSL Member Services <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Jun 2005 06:02:40 -0700

Full Speed
Your fast track to a better web world
June 2005 Edition
Issue #17
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Explore the New Yahoo! News

Find more news from your favorite sources, all on one page, with
the newly redesigned Yahoo! News. Unique tabs show you top 
headlines and content from more than 100 sources. Choose from 
various categories: world, sports, entertainment, odd news, and 
more. View photos in slideshow format for powerful visual images
to enhance news stories. Discover why Yahoo! News is the 
Internet's #1 destination for news.**

Create your Yahoo! News page:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11318/11318671_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Get Your New All-in-One Security Suite

It's free to SBC Yahoo! members. It's easy. It's all in one place.
The new SBC Yahoo! Online Protection is an all-in-one security
suite with PC anti-virus, anti-spyware/adware, pop-up blocking,
parental controls, spam protection, and more. See an overview of 
your security features in the easy-to-use dashboard window. Relax
and enjoy the Internet without having to manage multiple security
products. It's powerful protection for your PC, your files, and
your family. 

Get it now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11318/11318671_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Create Your Summer Home Page
 
Make the most of your summer with a new home page. Add Travel 
Deals and Reviews to discover hot destination spots. Need sunscreen
or an umbrella? Find out by adding up-to-the-minute weather 
forecasts. Stock up on novels and nonfiction to enjoy by the pool 
by checking out Best Selling Books on Yahoo! Shopping. 
Start the summer fun now.

Make your summer home page:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11318/11318671_733801_3.html 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
School's Out All Summer
 
And the kids have more time to surf the Web. With Parental
Controls, it's easy to monitor their online activities while they 
enjoy a world of fun, education, and communication. Control the
amount of time spent online, set password-based accounts, restrict 
email and instant messages, and block inappropriate web sites. 
Surf safely this summer. 

Get parental controls:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11318/11318671_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Helping Friends and Family Can Be Rewarding

Earn up to $599 annually on an SBC VISA(R) gift card for
successfully referring your friends and family to purchase
SBC Yahoo! DSL. Simply visit www.sbcreferral.com or call
1-877-SBC-RWDS to get your referral code and to find out more.  
(Not available in Connecticut.)

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11318/11318671_733801_5.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Search Goes Mobile

Find what you need when you need it with Yahoo! Search on your 
mobile phone. Want to make a dinner reservation? Find a local hot 
spot? Or, discover whatever you need across the Web. You can even
make your searches come alive with over one billion images at your
fingertips. And, it makes for a very resourceful traveling 
companion.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11318/11318671_733801_6.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Add Top-Rated Content to Your Home Page
 
Check out the most popular stories and photos from across the Web.
Discover what others are adding to their home page.  View sample
headlines in the handy preview window to help you decide. The New
York Times is at the top of the list today. What will it be tomorrow? 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11318/11318671_733801_7.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Upgrade to SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro

Upgrade today to SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro for only $29.99 per month!  
You'll get up to twice the speed of SBC Yahoo! DSL Express and keep 
your personalized home page with all the customized content you're 
used to. CT Customers: Upgrade to SBC Yahoo! DSL for $29.99 per month 
for a year for ALL DISTANCE(R) customers, or $34.99 per month for 
non-ALL DISTANCE customers.(Other monthly charges apply.)* 
For more details or to upgrade today, please call 1-866-SBC-YAHOO 
(1-866-722-9246).

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We're Listening

Got a story to tell about your great experiences with SBC Yahoo! 
DSL? We love hearing how broadband enriches your life. You could 
even star in an upcoming promotion! 

Fill us in:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11318/11318671_733801_9.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Download:

Messenger
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11318/11318671_733801_10.html

Yahoo! Online Protection
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11318/11318671_733801_11.html

Browser Software
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11318/11318671_733801_12.html

TrueSwitch
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11318/11318671_733801_13.html

Firewall
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11318/11318671_733801_14.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
* You will also be charged a monthly FUSF (Federal Universal 
Service Fund) cost recovery fee to help cover charges from our 
data transport supplier pursuant to state and federal telecom 
regulations. This fee is not a tax or government required charge.

$29.99 promotional pricing available for residential customers 
who purchase the SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro service. Offer only valid 
for orders placed online or through an SBC sales channel; 
third-party channels excluded. Static IP products not included.  
Order for SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro must be placed between 03/14/05 
and 06/30/05.

Offer not valid with any other SBC Yahoo! DSL promotion. SBC local
service and one-year term required. $200 early termination fee. 
At end of term, then-current monthly rate applies. $150-$200 
additional charge if technician install is required or desired.
Equipment charges will appear on the first bill along with any
corresponding and offsetting instant credits. Laptop users and
some desktop users may need to purchase an Ethernet card. Billing
begins on service activation date. Service not available in
all areas. Subject to change without notice. Maximum speed 
achieved depends on customer location. Acceptance of Terms
of Service required. Taxes and additional fees & surcharges
extra. Other restrictions apply.  

Additional terms for customers in Connecticut: $29.99 per
month pricing for ALL DISTANCE(R) customers, $34.99 pricing 
for non-ALL DISTANCE customers. ALL DISTANCE customers are those
who pre-subscribe to local and in-state toll service from SBC 
Connecticut and out-of-state long distance service from 
SBC Long Distance East. 

SAFETY NOTE: SBC Internet Services and Yahoo! care about your 
online safety. Keeping your operating system and Internet 
browser up to date is critical in maintaining the security 
of your computer and personal information. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11318/11318671_733801_16.html

SBC Yahoo! DSL is an information service that combines 
DSL transport, Internet access, and applications from 
SBC Internet Services, with customized content, services, 
and applications from Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logo, 
and all other Yahoo! logos and product and service names 
are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of 
Yahoo! Inc. SBC, the SBC logo, FreedomLink, the FreedomLink 
logo, and other product names are trademarks of SBC Knowledge
Ventures, L.P. All other brand names may be trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective owners.

(C) 2005 SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P. and Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.

** #1 ranking according to Nielsen/NetRatings and ComScore - February 2005

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
SBC Yahoo! DSL Newsletter. Please do not reply to this message 
to unsubscribe. If do you not want to receive the SBC Yahoo! DSL 
Newsletter, please visit this page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11318671&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or SBC's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
SBC Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11318671