Subject: Your April AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter is here

From: "AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet" <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Apr 2007 20:32:27 -0700

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************
AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter

Connections
Bringing your online world together

April 2007
This Edition: Shopping, Autos, and more at AT&T Yahoo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Spring Into Shopping Season at AT&T Yahoo!

As warm-weather days approach, it's the perfect time to spruce
up your garden or revamp your wardrobe. Find the best deals for
all your springtime needs at AT&T Yahoo! Shopping. Browse
thousands of products, read reviews, and compare prices on
everything from tech gadgets to clothing, and more.

Start shopping:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURED SERVICE

Learn About Green Cars at AT&T Yahoo! Autos	

Get ready for Earth Day by finding the right green automobile
for you. Check out the AT&T Yahoo! Autos Green Center, which has
information on all types of alternative fuel vehicles,
the top 100 green cars, and a gas mileage impact calculator.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL OFFER FROM AT&T

Need More Speed?	

AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Pro gives you all the benefits
of Express but with a faster download speed, up to 3.0 Mbps.
Upgrade today.

Learn more: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_3.html

Terms and conditions:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
GET MORE OUT OF AT&T

Get Over $500

Earn over $500 in your choice of rewards when qualifying friends
and family sign up for AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet or other
eligible products through the AT&T Rewards for Referrals program.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_5.html

(Residential only, not available in CT. See terms and conditions.)
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_4.html
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
MONTHLY TIP

Spring Nutrition at AT&T Yahoo! Health

This season get a fresh start to a healthier, happier you with
the Spring Nutrition Guide at AT&T Yahoo! Health. Find expert
health advice, learn all about portion sizes and carbs, and
search healthy cooking techniques so you can learn how to eat
well and live even better.

Spring Nutrition Guide:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_1002.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SEARCH BUZZ

Top Summer Travel Destinations

1. Honolulu
   http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_7.html

2. Las Vegas
   http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_8.html

3. Orlando
   http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_9.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T YAHOO! MOBILE

New Yahoo! oneSearch(TM) gives you better results. It's mobile
search that brings you the right answer, not web links.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_1001.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS

Send encrypted email messages from your mailbox to anyone in
the world. Free 30-day trial!

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_11.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T eBILL(SM)

Earn $5 Starbucks Cards when your friends sign up for FREE(1) paperless 
AT&T eBill(SM) service. (Residential only, not available in CT.)

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_12.html
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T YAHOO! DOWNLOADS

Y! Music Jukebox: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_13.html

Messenger: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_14.html

Online Protection: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_15.html

Browser: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_16.html

TrueSwitch:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_17.html

Firewall:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_18.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Full offer terms and conditions, can be found here:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11387/11387874_733801_4.html

AT&T products and services are provided in specific geographic
areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. AT&T Yahoo!
High Speed Internet is provided by AT&T Internet Services
with customized content, services, and applications from
Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logos and other product and
service names are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks
of Yahoo! Inc. All other brand names may be trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective owners.

(1) All offers require qualifying AT&T local phone service.
Offers subject to change. Limited-time offer where available.
FOR DETAILS OF ADDITIONAL CHARGES, RESTRICTIONS and REQUIREMENTS,
call 1-866-588-6594 toll-free or visit att.com/rules.
Starbucks Cards, Starbucks, the Starbucks logo and the
Starbucks Card design are either trademarks or registered 
trademarks of Starbucks U.S. Brands, L.L.C. Starbucks is in no
way affiliated with AT&T, nor is it a sponsor or co-sponsor of
this program. AT&T | DISH Network is a co-branded service
provided by EchoStar Satellite L.L.C. DISH Network, the
DISH Network logo and other product and service names are
the trademarks and/or service marks of EchoStar Satellite L.L.C.
Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. provide products
and services under the AT&T brand.

All other brand names may be trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective owners. (C)2007 AT&T Knowledge
Ventures and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All rights reserved
AT&T, the AT&T logo, Cingular and the Cingular logos are
registered trademarks of AT&T Knowledge Ventures.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply 
to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this 
page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11387874&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences 
for this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's 
use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/beacons/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://att.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11387874