Subject: Notice: Change to AT&T Privacy Policy

From: "AT&T Internet Services" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:44:01 -0400

SBC Yahoo! DSL is now AT&T Yahoo! High-Speed Internet. 

Dear AT&T Internet Member, 

At AT&T, we value your privacy and know you depend on us to keep your
confidential information secure. To provide customers with a
consolidated privacy policy that covers current and future Internet
and Video products, such as AT&T Homezone and AT&T U-verse(TM) TV, we
have updated our AT&T Internet Services privacy policy, which has
previously covered only your AT&T Yahoo! service. The new consolidated
policy means that you will not have to familiarize yourself with
multiple policies as you add or change AT&T Internet and Video services
in the future. This update will be effective June 23, 2006.   

	+ http://help.sbcglobal.net/article.php?item=8620

AT&T will continue to apply to your account the same safeguards and
security measures that we have in the past, including our strict
policy of not sharing customers' information with third parties, such
as advertisers, for their marketing purposes. 

The major differences you will see in the updated policy: 

  + a comprehensive policy that applies to all current and future
    AT&T Internet access services and AT&T Video services 
  + an expanded explanation of the type of information
    AT&T Internet Service collects and the way it is used 
  + a reorganized format
  
You can review the privacy policy online and learn more by reading
these Frequently Asked Questions. 
	+ http://help.sbcglobal.net/article.php?item=8620
	+ http://help.sbcglobal.net/article.php?item=3672
	
AT&T also provides valuable resources and education about
Internet security issues, and the powerful
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Online Security Suite can help
protect you and your family every time you log onto the Web.
	+ http://www.sbc.com/safety
	+ http://help.sbcglobal.net/article.php?item=3490

Thank you for being an AT&T Internet customer. We look forward to
continuing to provide you the best in secure high speed Internet access.

Sincerely, 
AT&T Internet Services 

Please note: If you have not yet activated your AT&T Yahoo! service, this
notice may not apply to you. Please refer to your home page for your
privacy policy information.
  
__________________________________________________________________________
(c) 2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures. All Rights Reserved.    

** SAFETY TIP: 
AT&T Internet Services cares about your Internet safety. Since even
familiar links can be used to misdirect and defraud, consumers should
guard against clicking directly on hyperlinks. To be sure you're being
directed appropriately, always copy and paste the URL into your browser.
Learn more about ensuring a safe Internet experience at
http://www.sbc.com/safety

Please do not reply to this e-mail, as it will go to an
unmonitored mailbox.