Subject: Your September AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter presents Cindy Crawford

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Sep 2006 16:33:16 -0700

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************

AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter
September 2006
This Edition: Get Your Sports Fix at AT&T Yahoo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
It's AT&T Yahoo! Fantasy Football time!
 
This fall, AT&T Yahoo! Fantasy Sports puts you in the game 
with the latest news and stats. Get the most customization, 
comprehensive analysis, research tools, and real-time scoring 
updates with StatTracker(R). Football PLUS '06 is the 
ultimate Fantasy Football experience.

Check it out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_1001.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T Yahoo! Autos Takes It to the Streets

Whether you're looking for a new car or just cruising, 
AT&T Yahoo! Autos is your online automotive resource. 
Find information for new and used cars, get dealer quotes, 
or look up tips on car care.

New cars:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_2.html
 
Used cars:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_3.html

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Fastest Speed Yet

Our fastest Internet connection $27.99/month for 12 month(1) 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Elite (when ordered online). 
Get a $49.99 rebate on a wireless gateway. (Residential only; 
not available in CT. See details.) 

Upgrade now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_5.html

See details:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_6.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Reward Yourself

Earn up to $599 annually on an AT&T Visa(R) Gift Card. 
Refer friends to get AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet for 
as low as $12.99/month(1) or other products and services 
from AT&T! (Residential only; not available in CT. 
See terms and conditions.)

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_7.html

Terms and conditions: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_6.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Cindy Crawford and Yahoo! in a Beautiful Cause

Light The Night Walk is The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's 
nationwide evening Walk to build awareness of blood cancers 
and raise funds for cures. Learn how you can contribute 
by joining the Walk in your area or submitting a donation. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_1002.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Top NFL Player Searches: 

Terrell Owens (Cowboys)
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_9.html

Vince Young (Titans)
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_10.html

Ben Roethlisberger (Steelers)
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_11.html

Matt Leinart (Cardinals)
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_12.html

Larry Johnson (Chiefs)
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_13.html

Brett Favre (Packers)
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_14.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T Yahoo! Mobile

Now checking email on your phone is as easy as 
making a call. 

Set yourself free with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_1003.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Protect Your Email

Send encrypted email messages from your mailbox to anyone 
in the world with AT&T Secure Mail for only $4.95/month 
per email address. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_33.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T eBill

Sign up for the AT&T eBill paperless option and 
enter the drawing for a Toyota Prius(2)!

Learn more:	
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_34.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads

Yahoo! Music Jukebox: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_18.html

Messenger: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_19.html

Online Protection: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_20.html

Browser: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_21.html

TrueSwitch:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_22.html

Firewall: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_23.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
(1) Full offer terms and conditions can be found here:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_35.html

(2) Sweepstakes offered by AT&T and NADF. Limit of 1 entry. 
No purchase necessary. Odds depend on entries received. 
Void where prohibited. Terms and conditions apply. 
Call 1-866-844-2021 or visit: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11367/11367844_733801_25.html 
for official rules and AT&T eBill terms and conditions. 
AT&T products and services are provided in specific geographic 
areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. 
(C) 2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures. All rights reserved.

AT&T products and services are provided in specific geographic 
areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. AT&T Yahoo! 
High Speed Internet is provided by AT&T Internet Services 
with customized content, services, and applications from 
Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logos, and other product and 
service names are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks 
of Yahoo! Inc. All other brand names may be trademarks or 
registered trademarks of their respective owners.
		
(C) 2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures and Yahoo! Inc. All rights 
reserved. Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. provide 
products and services under the AT&T brand.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply 
to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this 
page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11367844&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences 
for this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's 
use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/beacons/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11367844