Subject: There's no place like SBC Yahoo! for the holidays

From: SBC Yahoo! DSL Member Services <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Nov 2005 21:32:57 -0800

Full Speed
Your fast track to a better web world
November 2005 Edition
Issue #22

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Finding the Perfect Gift Just Got Easier 

Skip the mall this year and head to Gift Finder from Yahoo! Shopping 
to get something for everyone on your list. Just answer a few simple 
questions about each gift recipient and Gift Finder will do 
the rest. Browse a huge selection of gift ideas and retailers 
based on the profiles you create. Gift Finder makes it simple 
and fun to find the perfect gift for anyone and any occasion.  
  
Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11335/11335428_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Travel Right With Yahoo! Farechase

Spend less money and more time with your family and friends this 
holiday season. Yahoo! Farechase is a great new way to find the 
best prices on airfare and hotels across the Internet. Just enter 
in your travel information, then browse and compare rates from 
dozens of travel suppliers and some of your favorite online 
travel agencies. When you're ready to book, Farechase links you 
to the providers' web sites to purchase your travel so you get 
all the benefits of booking directly, like bonus miles and points.

Check it out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11335/11335428_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Shopping: We're Always Open

Why wait in line, when you can go right to checkout? Yahoo! Shopping 
is your online source for all of your holiday gifts, 24 hours a day. 
Browse over 22 different product categories from toys to technology 
and find exactly what you're looking for.

Start shopping:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11335/11335428_733801_3.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Think Locally, Search Yahoo!

Yahoo! Local can help you quickly locate businesses in your area. 
Enjoy the holidays with friends and family at nearby restaurants 
that the locals are raving about.  Or make holiday shopping easier 
by searching store names and addresses for links and directions.    

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11335/11335428_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the Speed You Need With SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro

Get up to twice the speed of SBC Yahoo! DSL Express when you upgrade 
to SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro for only $21.99 per month for 6 months, when 
ordered by phone with qualifying services! (Other monthly charges 
apply.* Residential only; see details.)  Order Pro now and you will 
also receive a $50 reward. Call 1-866-SBC-YAHOO (1-866-722-9246) 
to upgrade today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
It's Kickoff Time 

Break out your favorite jersey and grab some nachos, it's football 
season! This year, keep up with everything going on in the NFL with 
Yahoo! Sports. Get the latest scores, stats, and news from the 
sources that know. 

Scores, stats, and news:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11335/11335428_733801_5.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Find Someone Special for the Holidays on Yahoo! Personals 

Find someone to warm up to this season on Yahoo! Personals. Browse 
other singles in your area to find that perfect match.  Enjoy a 
free seven-day trial of Yahoo! Personals. 

More details:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11335/11335428_733801_6.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
An MP3 Player for Your Lifestyle

Check out the Zen Micro - SBC Edition MP3 player and take your 
digital music on the go. Use it with Yahoo! Music Unlimited and 
you have over a million songs to choose from and listen to anywhere. 
To learn more about the SBC MP3 player and other cool SBC stuff, 
visit www.sbc.com/coolstuff.
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11335/11335428_733801_7.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We're Listening

Got a story to tell about your great experiences with SBC Yahoo! 
DSL? We love hearing how broadband enriches your life. You could 
even star in an upcoming promotion! 

Fill us in:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11335/11335428_733801_8.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
MySBC eBill(SM) Service

View, manage, and pay your SBC bill through any computer with 
Internet access. It's free when you use the SBC web site. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11335/11335428_733801_9.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Download:
Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11335/11335428_733801_10.html

Messenger
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11335/11335428_733801_11.html

SBC Yahoo! Online Protection
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11335/11335428_733801_12.html

SBC Yahoo! Browser
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11335/11335428_733801_13.html

TrueSwitch
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11335/11335428_733801_14.html

Firewall
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11335/11335428_733801_15.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
* You will also be charged a monthly FUSF (Federal Universal
Service Fund) cost recovery fee to help cover charges from our 
data transport supplier pursuant to state and federal telecom 
regulations. This fee is not a tax or government required charge.

Residential customers only. $21.99/mo is a 6-month promotional 
rate for SBC Yahoo! Pro with a rate of $34.99/mo after the 
promotional term.  Promotional rates available for new orders 
that are placed online, through any SBC sales channel as part 
of a qualifying bundle of SBC services, or at select retailers.  
Static IP products not included. This is a limited time offer 
and is only available for SBC Yahoo! DSL. Offer not valid with 
any other SBC Yahoo! DSL promotion. SBC local service and 6 month 
term required. $99 early termination fee. If you drop a required 
component of the qualifying bundle, you will revert to the 
applicable non-promotional rate for DSL. $150-$200 additional 
charge will apply if technician install is required or desired. 
Equipment charges will appear on the first bill.  Rebate postcard, 
with rebate terms and conditions, will be included with equipment 
if self-installed or by mail, if technician installs. Rebate 
request must be postmarked within 90 days of SBC Yahoo! DSL 
service activation.  Mail-in equipment rebate offer is valid in 
the following states: AR,CA,CT,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,NV,OH,OK,TX,WI. 
Rebate void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.  Rebate 
may not be assigned, transferred or sold. SBC Yahoo! DSL packages 
with month to month terms are not eligible for an equipment rebate.  
One equipment rebate allowed per DSL line. DSL account must be in 
service for a minimum of 60 days to be eligible for rebate. 
Customers are not eligible to receive a rebate that would exceed 
total purchase price of equipment and account must not be in 
delinquent status. Rebate check will be mailed to the SBC billing 
address within 10-12 weeks of receipt of rebate request.  We are 
not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or postage due mail 
or mail damaged by the U.S. Post Office. Rebate is offered by 
SBC Internet Services and cannot be applied to your SBC local 
service bill. Some customers may need to purchase additional 
equipment (i.e.,  Ethernet card and/or cables). Billing begins 
on service activation date. Service not available in all areas. 
Subject to change without notice. Maximum speed achieved depends 
on customer location.  Acceptance of Terms of Service required. 
Taxes and additional fees & surcharges extra. Other 
restrictions, including credit restrictions, apply.   

Additional Terms for Customers in Connecticut: To receive
$24.99 promotional pricing for SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro service,
customer must also be an All Distance customer; a 
non-All Distance customer meeting the above 
requirements pays $29.99.All Distance customers 
are those who pre-subscribe to local and in-state 
toll service from SBC Connecticut and out-of-state 
long distance service from SBC Long Distance East. 

SAFETY NOTE: SBC Internet Services and Yahoo! care about your
online safety. Keeping your operating system and Internet browser
up to date is critical in maintaining the security of your computer
and personal information. 

Learn more: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11335/11335428_733801_16.html

SBC Yahoo! DSL is an information service that combines DSL
transport, Internet access, and applications from SBC Internet 
Services, with customized content, services, and applications from
Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logo, and all other Yahoo! logos and
product and service names are the trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. SBC, the SBC logo, FreedomLink, the 
FreedomLink logo, and other product names are trademarks of SBC
Knowledge Ventures, L.P. All other brand names may be trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective owners.

(C) 2005 SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P. and Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
SBC Yahoo! DSL Newsletter. Please do not reply to this message 
to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the SBC Yahoo! DSL 
Newsletter, please visit this page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11335428&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or SBC's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
SBC Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11335428