Subject: DynDNS Hostname About to Expire

From: Dynamic Network Services <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 00:53:25 -0400 (EDT)

A hostname you have registered with Dynamic Network Services at DynDNS,
darwindaycelebration.homeip.net, with current IP address 71.141.99.65, will
expire in the next 5 days. This expiration is due to an automatic timeout;
your host has not been updated for 30 days, and hosts are removed after not
being updated for 35 days.  This is our policy to prevent a stagnant DNS
system.  Users with static IP addresses can use the Static DNS system,
which does not have this timeout.

You can "touch" your hostname and prevent it from being deleted simply by
performing a manual, or forced, update.  The system will not consider this
single update abusive.	If you wish to allow your hostname to expire,
simply do nothing.  You will receive a	notification when this occurs.

You can also purchase an account upgrade credit at
https://www.dyndns.com/+upgrades/add.html - users with any credits on their
account are exempt from this expiration policy.

https://www.dyndns.com/+dyndns/darwindaycelebration.homeip.net is a direct
URL to a page where you can manually update your hostname.  Simply submit
the form (by clicking the "Modify Host" button), and your hostname will not
expire unless it is left without updates for another 35 days.

Please DO NOT contact the support department and ask to have your host
updated.  Following the instructions above is the ONLY way to keep your
host from being removed by our automated system.

If you do not use your account any longer, please delete it using the tools
at <https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/delete.html>.  We regret seeing
you go.

Replies to this e-mail address will be discarded.  Please contact the
support department at [email-masked] if you have questions, queries, or
comments.

Sincerely,
The DynDNS Team