Subject: [DynDNS System Status] Infrastructure Improvements

From: DynDNS Lists <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 01:28:19 -0400

We will be making a number of infrastructure improvements during the next
two days which will result in website maintenance during the early
mornings Tuesday and Wednesday UTC.  This will occur during the window of
0200-0400 UTC Tuesday and Wednesday.

Our ns2 site will also be upgraded during over the next couple days where
brief periods of intermittent unavailability will occur.  We anticipate
these upgrades to be seamless.

### DynDNS System Status Mailing List Information ###
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to DynDNS'
System Status Mailing List. To unsubscribe, please see our mailing list
management page at
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html. If you have
questions regarding this Mailing List, please contact our Support
Department, [email-masked].

You can view recent (60 days) System Status postings at
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/.

Dynamic Network Services, Inc.
1230 Elm St. 
5th Floor Manchester NH 03101
http://www.dyndns.com/