Subject: [DynDNS System Status] MailHop Outbound / AOL Delivery Update

From: DynDNS Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:32:04 -0500 (EST)

January 20, 2006
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/archives/2006/01/817.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this time, it appears that some of AOL's servers are allowing mail
through from our MailHop Outbound service, while others are not.  Until
this issue is fully resolved, if you receive a bounce message referring
to "RLY:B1" while sending to an AOL recipient via MailHop Outbound, we
recommend that you simply re-try sending to that recipient.  If you try
a couple of times, it should go through (which will be indicated by no
bounce message coming back).  We are continuing to work with AOL for a
full solution to this issue, and will post further updates as and when
they are available.
_______________________________________________
DynDNS System Status Mailing List
To manage subscription options and for archive information, go to:
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html