Subject: Your July AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter is here

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Jul 2006 13:07:03 -0700

AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter
Full Speed
Your fast track to a better web world
July 2006 Edition
Issue #29

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T Yahoo! Messenger with Voice: Bringing People Together, Faster
	
Why wait for an email? Send instant messages in real time with 
AT&T Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Instantly share your photos, 
talk as long as you like with free(2) PC-to-PC calling, or 
call anyone in the world at super-low rates.(3)

Get messaging:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
High Speed, Low Price
	
Get up to double your speed and pay only $17.99(1) per month for 
12 months (when ordered online) for AT&T Yahoo! High Speed 
Internet Pro. (Other monthly charges apply. Not available in CT. 
Residential only; see terms and conditions.) 
	
Upgrade now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_2.html

Terms and conditions:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_3.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Web, Right Where You Want It
	
Get the latest AT&T Yahoo! Toolbar and bring all your favorite 
AT&T Yahoo! features front and center. Search or access your 
favorite sites and bookmarks from one place. The Toolbar also 
notifies you of new mail and helps you manage your home page 
RSS feeds.

Check it out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_100000.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
It's Wedding Season at AT&T Yahoo! Search
	
There's more to summer than ballgames and tan lines. As the season 
heats up, happy grooms and brides-to-be are preparing to tie the 
knot. Search on AT&T Yahoo! to help plan your wedding and book your 
honeymoon. Take a look at the top 10 searched-on honeymoon 
destinations:

1. Hawaii
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_45.html

2. Tahiti
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_46.html

3. Gatlinburg
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_47.html

4. Costa Rica
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_48.html

5. Fiji
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_49.html

6. Las Vegas
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_50.html

7. Caribbean
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_51.html

8. New Zealand
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_52.html

9. Bali
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_53.html

10. Key West
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_54.html

Do your own search:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_15.html
	
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Did You Know?
	
Get your AT&T Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Send a text message(4) 
with the word "mail" to 92466 to send yourself a link to your mail 
inbox on AT&T Yahoo! Mobile Web. 

Tell me more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_1002.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Reward Yourself
	
Earn up to $599 annually on an AT&T VISA® gift card for 
successfully referring your friends and family to purchase AT&T 
Yahoo! High Speed Internet! Learn how. (Residential only; not 
available in Connecticut. See terms and conditions.) 

Learn how:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_17.html

Terms and conditions:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_3.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T eBill
	
View, save, print, and pay your monthly bill online using your 
credit card or checking or savings account. 

Sign up today:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_55.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads

AT&T Yahoo! Messenger: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_19.html

AT&T Y! Music Unlimited: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_20.html

AT&T Yahoo! Browser: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_56.html

TrueSwitch: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_22.html

AT&T Yahoo! Online Protection: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_23.html

Firewall: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_24.html
	
--------------------------------------------------------------------
(1) Full offer terms and conditions, can be found here:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11362/11362528_733801_3.html 

(2) Please note: 911 and other emergency service numbers 
currently cannot be accessed through Yahoo! Messenger with Voice 
or Yahoo! Voice services. You must use a traditional phone or 
mobile phone to access 911 or other emergency service numbers. 
Internet access and compatible PC required. Intended for use by 
U.S. residents only. Yahoo! Voice Phone Out and Phone In services 
are provided by Yahoo! Communications USA Inc., must be purchased 
separately and require you to download Yahoo! Messenger with Voice 
version 7.5. See additional terms and conditions during 
registration. 

(3) Calls to mobile phones or other wireless devices may be 
charged at higher rates than calls to traditional landline 
phones. Additional fees and taxes may apply. All rates, 
promotional or otherwise, are subject to change at any time 
without notice. Call times are billed in one-minute increments. 

(4) Yahoo! does not currently charge you to use Yahoo! Mail on 
your wireless browser. However, carrier charges may apply. Check 
your wireless plan for details. 

AT&T products and services are provided in specific geographic 
areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. AT&T Yahoo! 
High Speed Internet is provided by AT&T Internet Services with 
customized content, services, and applications from Yahoo! 
Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logos and other product and service 
names are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of 
Yahoo! Inc. All other brand names may be trademarks or 
registered trademarks of their respective owners. 

(C) 2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures and Yahoo! Inc. All rights 
reserved. Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. provide 
products and services under the AT&T brand. 

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply 
to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this 
page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11362528&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/beacons/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11362528