Subject: Save big on all the hottest gifts this holiday.

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Nov 2006 02:07:00 -0800

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************
Make a list, check it twice.
Get the hottest gifts at a great price.

Shop Now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11376/11376643_733801_1.html

MP3 Players:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11376/11376643_733801_2.html

Digital Cameras:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11376/11376643_733801_3.html

Cell Phones:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11376/11376643_733801_4.html

Laptops:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11376/11376643_733801_5.html

Game Consoles:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11376/11376643_733801_6.html

Toys:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11376/11376643_733801_7.html

TVs:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11376/11376643_733801_8.html

Women's Accessories:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11376/11376643_733801_9.html

Give the best gifts. Receive the best deals.*

Overstock
10% off coupon
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11376/11376643_733801_10.html

Lane Bryant
20% off coupon
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11376/11376643_733801_11.html

1-800-Flowers
15% off coupon
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11376/11376643_733801_12.html

Shoes.com
$10 off $80 coupon
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11376/11376643_733801_13.html

SEARCH FOR PRODUCTS:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11376/11376643_733801_16.html

* Some exclusions apply. See site for details.

*************************************************************************
You received this advertisement from AT&T Yahoo! because the
information for the account [email-masked] indicates that AT&T Yahoo! 
may contact you about online access and ways to connect to the Internet. 
Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want 
to receive further commercial mailings from AT&T Yahoo!, please visit 
this page to unsubscribe.  
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsub_ymc?.attr=fe&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2&.lid=L:11376643

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing 
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal 
information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, 
please read our Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/beacons/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/ 

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111. 
*************************************************************************
RefID: ymc_fe-11376643