Subject: Test Successful - Thank you for choosing SBC Internet Services

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:26:34 -0800

Dear David, 

I am glad we had the opportunity to speak today and resolve your DSL
issue. 

Listed below are some resources/links that you may find useful in the
future.

(Email related links)
Main SBC Yahoo Site - http://help.sbcglobal.net 
E-mail Help - http://help.sbcglobal.net/results.php?all=0&category=2
<http://help.sbcglobal.net/results.php?all=0&category=2>  
Outlook - http://help.sbcglobal.net/article.php?item=2035 
Email Auto Configuration Wizard -
http://support.sbcglobal.net/article.php?item=3990 
Spyware Tips - http://help.sbcglobal.net/article.php?item=4010 

Get Help via our On-Line Chat - https://www.sbcchat.com/callformsbc.asp 
Get Help via our E-mail Support - http://help.sbcglobal.net/emailus.php 

Provide Feedback on our call today by e-mailing my supervisor
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  
Request information about current offers on any other great SBC products
or services for your home or business by e-mailing my supervisor
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

SBC is committed to making you a Very Satisfied customer. 

Tate
SBCIS Technical Support 
http://help.sbcglobal.net/ 
877-SBC-DSL5