Subject: Get Security Tools, Mobile Alerts, Photos, and More.

From: SBC Yahoo! DSL Member Services <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Aug 2005 21:40:30 -0700

Full Speed
Your fast track to a better web world
August 2005 Edition
Issue #19

--------------------------------------------------------------------
It's Not Too Late to Get Online Protection

If you've already upgraded to SBC Yahoo! Online Protection, you know
the value of security. If not, you can still protect your PC, your 
family, and your identity with this all-in-one security suite. This 
robust package comes with PC anti-virus, anti-spyware, parental 
controls, spam filtering, and more. It's simple to manage because 
there's no need to use multiple applications.  All your security 
features can be viewed in a handy dashboard window. It's free. 
It's easy. It's all in one place.

Get it now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325940_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Make Your Home Page Personal

Make the most of the last days of summer by adding new content to 
enhance your web experience. Get the scoop on weather forecasts for
weekend barbeques. Or shop "Deals of the Day" to find back-to-school 
sales on everything from PCs and electronics to books and bedding. 
Plug in your local TV listings so you don't miss the season 
premieres of your favorite shows. Adding content is easy. Simply 
click the "Add Content" button at the top of your page.

Add new content:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325940_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay in the Know Wherever You Go

With SBC Yahoo! Alerts, you'll get real-time information delivered 
to you via Yahoo! Messenger, email, or text messaging on your PC, 
phone,** or PDA.  Choose the type of alerts you want to receive -- 
from breaking news and weather reports to stock quotes and flight 
deals.  Whenever something happens, you'll know in an instant.  

Set my alerts:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325940_733801_3.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
What's Your Password?

Never share your password with anyone. Visit the SBC Yahoo! Security
Center to learn everything you need to know about passwords -- from 
selection to safeguarding -- and how to protect your identity. 
And, remember we will never ask you for your password in an email. 

Get more info:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325940_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Getting Help Is Easier Than Ever

The SBC Yahoo! Help Site has recently been updated to provide even
better assistance troubleshooting various Internet-related issues.
The Alerts section and overall site navigation have been updated
to offer you the best support, and a "What's New" section has been
added to inform you of the very latest help information. Visit the
improved SBC Yahoo! Help Site today to take advantage of the many
help articles and tools available to you!

Get help:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325940_733801_5.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Complement Your Content With Colors

Customize your home page with more than just content. You can 
change the colors and layout to suit your preferences. Or choose
from a wide selection of themes, from seasonal to sports, for a 
whole new look.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325940_733801_6.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sharing Photos With Flexibility and Ease

With SBC Yahoo! Photos, you can share photos online, offline, or on
the go. Invite friends to view your online albums and then chat with
them on Messenger. Or send photos from your mobile phone in an 
instant to share precious moments with family. And with unlimited, 
free online storage, you can save as many photos as you want. 
Staying connected just got a whole lot faster and easier. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325940_733801_7.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the Speed You Need With SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro

Upgrade today to SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro for only $24.99 per month for a
one-year term (when ordered with qualifying services)! You'll get
up to twice the speed of SBC Yahoo! DSL Express and even keep the
contents of your email folders, Address Book, personalized home page,
and all the other features you've come to rely upon. CT Customers:
All Distance(R) customers can upgrade to SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro for
$24.99/month for a one-year term, when ordered with qualifying services.
(Other monthly charges apply.*) For more details or to upgrade 
today, please call 1-866-SBC-YAHOO (1-866-722-9246).

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We're Listening

Got a story to tell about your great experiences with SBC Yahoo!
DSL? We love hearing how broadband enriches your life. You could
even star in an upcoming promotion!

Fill us in:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325940_733801_8.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
MySBC eBill(SM) Service

View, manage, and pay your SBC Yahoo! bill through any computer with
Internet access. It's free when you use the SBC web site.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325940_733801_9.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Download:

Messenger
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325940_733801_10.html

SBC Yahoo! Online Protection
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325940_733801_1.html

SBC Yahoo! Browser
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325940_733801_11.html

TrueSwitch
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325940_733801_12.html

Firewall
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325940_733801_13.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
* You will also be charged a monthly FUSF (Federal Universal
Service Fund) cost recovery fee to help cover charges from our
data transport supplier pursuant to state and federal telecom
regulations. This fee is not a tax or government required charge.

Residential customers only. $24.99 promotional pricing for
SBC Yahoo! Pro available when ordered with qualifying services.
Static IP products not included. This is a limited-time offer.
Offer not valid with any other SBC Yahoo! DSL promotion.
SBC local service and one-year term required. $200 early
termination fee. At end of term, then-current monthly rate
applies. If you drop a required component of the qualifying
bundle, you will revert to the applicable term price for DSL.
$150-$200 additional charge will apply if technician install is
required or desired. Equipment charges will appear on the first
bill along with any corresponding and offsetting instant credits.
Rebate forms, with rebate terms and conditions, will be included
with equipment if self-installed or by mail, if technician installs.
Rebate must be postmarked within 90 days of SBC Yahoo! DSL service
activation.  Mail-in equipment rebate offer is valid in the
following states: AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI , MO, NV, OH, OK,
TX, WI. Rebate void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
Rebate may not be assigned, transferred, or sold.  One equipment
rebate allowed per DSL line. DSL account must be in service for
a minimum of 60 days to be eligible for rebate. Customers are not
eligible to receive both an instant credit and rebate that would
exceed total purchase price of equipment and account must not be
in delinquent status. Rebate check will be mailed to the SBC
billing address within 10-12 weeks of mailing and is void if
not cashed within 90 days of issuance and cannot be reissued.
We are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or postage
due mail or mail damaged by the U.S. Post Office. Rebate is
offered by SBC Internet Services and cannot be applied to your
SBC local service bill. Laptop users and some desktop users may
need to purchase an Ethernet card. Billing begins on service
activation date. Service not available in all areas. Subject to
change without notice. Maximum speed achieved depends on customer
location.  Acceptance of Terms of Service required. Taxes and
additional fees & surcharges extra. Other restrictions, including
credit restrictions, apply.

Additional Terms for Customers in Connecticut: For new SBC Yahoo!
DSL Pro service, $24.99 per month  promotional pricing for All 
Distance(R) customers, $29.99 promotional pricing for non-All Distance
customers. All Distance customers are those who pre-subscribe to
local and in-state toll service from SBC Connecticut and
out-of-state long distance service from SBC Long Distance East.   

** Note: Wireless carriers may charge the recipient fees for 
receiving and sending text messages. 

SAFETY NOTE: SBC Internet Services and Yahoo! care about your 
online safety. Keeping your operating system and Internet 
browser up to date is critical in maintaining the security 
of your computer and personal information.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325940_733801_14.html

SBC Yahoo! DSL is an information service that combines DSL transport,
Internet access, and applications from SBC Internet Services, with
customized content, services, and applications from Yahoo! Inc.
Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logo, and all other Yahoo! logos and product
and service names are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks
of Yahoo! Inc. SBC, the SBC logo, FreedomLink, the FreedomLink logo,
and other product names are trademarks of SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P.
All other brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of
their respective owners.

(C) 2005 SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P. and Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
SBC Yahoo! DSL Newsletter. Please do not reply to this message 
to unsubscribe. If do you not want to receive the SBC Yahoo! DSL 
Newsletter, please visit this page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11325940&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or SBC's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
SBC Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11325940