Subject: Shop for Mom with AT&T Yahoo! Shopping

From: "AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet" <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 May 2007 18:56:59 -0700

************************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message.  If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
************************************************************************

AT&T Yahoo! Shopping

Mom may say she doesn't want anything, 
but you know better.

Mother's Day is coming soon.
Shop for Mom:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11389/11389358_733801_1.html

--------------------------
Gourmet Gifts:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11389/11389358_733801_2.html

--------------------------
Handbags:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11389/11389358_733801_3.html

--------------------------
Jewelry:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11389/11389358_733801_4.html

--------------------------
Electronics:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11389/11389358_733801_5.html

--------------------------
Flowers:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11389/11389358_733801_6.html

--------------------------
Clothing:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11389/11389358_733801_7.html

--------------------------
Perfume:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11389/11389358_733801_8.html

--------------------------
Kitchenware:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11389/11389358_733801_9.html

--------------------------
SEARCH FOR PRODUCTS:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11389/11389358_733801_12.html

*********************************************************************
You received this advertisement from AT&T Yahoo! because the
information for the account [email-masked] indicates that AT&T Yahoo! 
may contact you about online access and ways to connect to the Internet. 
Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not 
want to receive further commercial mailings from AT&T Yahoo!, 
please visit this page to unsubscribe.  
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsub_ymc?.attr=fe&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2&.lid=L:11389358

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences 
for this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing 
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal 
information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, 
please read our Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/beacons/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://att.yahoo.com/privacy/ 

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111. 
*********************************************************************
RefID: ymc_fe-11389358