Subject: Upgrade now: New browser software from SBC Yahoo!

From: SBC Yahoo! DSL <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Sep 2005 13:21:29 -0700

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************

Web surfing has evolved.

Upgrade Now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11329/11329459_733801_1.html

Sit back and enjoy the ride -- surfing the Web is now smoother than 
ever. The latest version of our browser is loaded with features 
designed to make all your web travels simple and safe.

Surfing with the SBC Yahoo! Browser is:

Simpler -- Tab browsing lets you view multiple web pages within 
a single window. It's a much easier, more organized way to
find what you want online.

Faster -- With Simple Sign In, you can now access the Internet and
your SBC Yahoo! services with a single click of your desktop icon.

Safer -- Your new browser offers one-click access to SBC Yahoo! 
Online Protection, so you and your family are safer online.

Fun -- The browser sidebar gives you immediate access to your
personalized SBC Yahoo! content like photos, music, email,
Messenger, stock quotes, and weather. Enjoy them all without 
having	to leave the web site you're on.

Get your new browser software today.

Tell me more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11329/11329459_733801_2.html

*************************************************************************
You received this advertisement from SBC Yahoo! because the
information for the account [email-masked] indicates that SBC Yahoo! 
may contact you about online access and ways to connect to the Internet. 
Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want 
to receive further commercial mailings from SBC Yahoo!, please visit 
this page to unsubscribe.  
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsub_ymc?.attr=fe&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2&.lid=L:11329459

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing 
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal 
information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, 
please read our Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/us

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
SBC Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111. 
*************************************************************************
RefID: ymc_fe-11329459