Subject: [DynDNS System Status] Redirection and Update Issues

From: DynDNS Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:14:32 -0500 (EST)

November 16, 2005
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/archives/2005/11/790.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beginning at approximately 13:30 EST (GMT-0500) today, we have been
experiencing what appears to be a Distributed Denial of Service attack
against a MyWebHop customer.  We have taken steps to mitigate the
effects of this attack, but for approximately 30 minutes from the start
of the attack, customers may have observed some slowness in our
redirection services and in our dynamic update server.	At this time,
those services should again be performing normally, and we are
continuing to monitor the situation closely.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and are taking steps to ensure that
this type of problem does not occur again.
_______________________________________________
DynDNS System Status Mailing List
To manage subscription options and for archive information, go to:
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html