Subject: Last Chance: Over 1 million songs, free for 1 month.

From: SBC Yahoo! DSL <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Dec 2005 22:00:07 -0800

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************

You have over 1 million songs waiting for you at 
Yahoo! Music Unlimited.

As a special bonus gift for our SBC Yahoo! DSL subscribers, 
we're giving you a free one-month* backstage pass to 
Yahoo! Music Unlimited.

This limited-time offer lets you:

- Access over 1 million songs
- Create playlists, download and share songs**
- Take your music on the go with a subscription-compatible device***
- Be instantly cool

So get started today. Like a one-hit wonder, this deal won't be
around for long. 

Redeem Your Music:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11337/11337513_733801_1.html

*YOU MUST CANCEL BEFORE THE END OF THE ONE-MONTH TRIAL PERIOD 
OR YOU'LL AUTOMATICALLY BE CHARGED FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION PLAN 
YOU SELECTED DURING REGISTRATION. Once billing begins, your 
subscription will automatically renew on the monthly/yearly 
anniversary of your billing date, at the then-current price for 
the subscription you select, until you tell us to cancel. 
The Yahoo! Music Engine application is free and will not be 
impacted if you cancel a Yahoo! Music Unlimited subscription. Free 
trials are available to new customers in the United States only. 
A valid credit card is required at signup for validation. 
See additional terms during registration. Offer expires 12/10/05.

**Not all songs are available for download. Yahoo! Music does not
permit copying or transferring music files to other users. Share 
function available only for subscribers to access another 
subscriber's Yahoo! Music Unlimited music files.

*** Using Yahoo! Music Unlimited subscription music with a portable 
device is subject to an extra monthly/annual subscription fee.  
See details during registration.

*************************************************************************
You received this advertisement from SBC Yahoo! because the
information for the account [email-masked] indicates that SBC Yahoo! 
may contact you about online access and ways to connect to the Internet. 
Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want 
to receive further commercial mailings from SBC Yahoo!, please visit 
this page to unsubscribe.  
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsub_ymc?.attr=fe&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2&.lid=L:11337513

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing 
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal 
information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, 
please read our Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/us

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
SBC Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111. 
*************************************************************************
RefID: ymc_fe-11337513