Subject: [DynDNS System Status] Thanksgiving Holiday Hours

From: DynDNS Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:10:13 -0500 (EST)

November 21, 2005
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/archives/2005/11/795.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------

In observation of the US Thanksgiving holiday, our offices will be closed 
on this coming Thursday, November 24th, and Friday, November 25th, 2005. 
We will have limited staffing of e-mail support available, but queries may 
not be answered as quickly as during normal operating hours. The Premier 
Support service will remain available for any urgent issues that cannot 
await an e-mail response or phone call during our normal business hours.

Normal opening hours of our offices will resume on Monday, November 28th 
2005.  All systems continue to be monitored closely by our operations 
staff during this time.
_______________________________________________
DynDNS System Status Mailing List
To manage subscription options and for archive information, go to:
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html