Subject: Your September AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter is here

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:50:11 -0000

*************************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*************************************************************************
Your September AT&T Yahoo! newsletter is here.

Connections
Bringing your online world together

September 2007
Fall TV, Memorable Getaways, and More From AT&T Yahoo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Preview Hot Fall Shows on AT&T Yahoo! TV

Get the inside scoop on this season's most buzzworthy shows. Watch 
exclusive previews, see full-length episodes, and add your opinion 
about what's hot and what's not. AT&T Yahoo! TV puts you in charge 
of the remote.

Watch now:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj1000317

--------------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURED SERVICE

Get Vacation Elation From AT&T Yahoo! Travel

Plan your next getaway with AT&T Yahoo! Travel Guides, covering 
500,000 places to stay in 40,000 cities worldwide. Get maps, 
photo albums, and candid trip reviews from other travelers to 
ensure your next trip is one to remember.

Go exploring:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj1000318

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL OFFER FROM AT&T

Get Paid to Go Faster

Upgrade to AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Pro and receive up to 
a $30 bill credit. Plus, when you upgrade, connect FREE to nearly 
10,000 AT&T Wi-Fi hot spots.

Learn more:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj1000319

See Terms and Conditions:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031b

--------------------------------------------------------------------
GET MORE OUT OF AT&T

Double Your Rewards

For a limited time, get double rewards -- $50 when friends sign up 
for AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet through the AT&T Rewards for 
Referrals program. You can earn over $500 in your choice of rewards 
-- see all eligible products.

Learn more:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031c

(Residential service only. See Terms and Conditions:)
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031d

--------------------------------------------------------------------
MONTHLY TIP

Embrace the Season on AT&T My Yahoo!

As the foliage unfurls its seasonal display, it's time to freshen 
up your home page with fall colors. AT&T My Yahoo! now has more 
layout options than ever before, including an easy way to try 
two- or three-column layouts.

Get started:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031e

--------------------------------------------------------------------	
SEARCH BUZZ

Top NFL Teams

1. Dallas Cowboys
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031f

2. Pittsburgh Steelers
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031g

3. Chicago Bears
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031h

4. Oakland Raiders
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031j

5. Atlanta Falcons
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031k

6. Green Bay Packers
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031l

7. Cleveland Browns
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031m

8. San Diego Chargers
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031n

9. San Francisco 49ers
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031p

10. Cincinnati Bengals
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031q

11. Washington Redskins
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031r

12. Kansas City Chiefs
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031s

13. New England Patriots
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031t

14. Philadelphia Eagles
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031v

15. Denver Broncos
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031w

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T BUSINESS REFERRAL PROGRAM

With the Friends & Colleagues Business Referral Program, 
you'll be rewarded for recommending AT&T business services 
to your contacts. (Business service only).

Learn more:	
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031x

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T eBill(SM)

Lost in paper? Trouble locating your bills? Regain control by 
going paperless with AT&T eBill. 

Learn more:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031y
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T YAHOO! DOWNLOADS

Y! Music Jukebox: 
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj100031z

Messenger: 
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj1000320

Online Protection: 
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj1000321

Browser: 
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj1000322

TrueSwitch:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj1000323

Firewall:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj1000324

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Full offer terms and conditions can be found here:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj1000325

AT&T products and services are provided in specific geographic
areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. AT&T Yahoo!
High Speed Internet is provided by AT&T Internet Services with
customized content, services, and applications from Yahoo! Inc.
Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logos, and other product and service names
are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc.
All other brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks
of their respective owners.

(C) 2007 AT&T Knowledge Ventures and Yahoo! Inc. All rights
reserved. Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. provide
products and services under the AT&T brand.

*************************************************************************

You received this email because you are subscribed to the AT&T Yahoo!
High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply to this message
to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the AT&T Yahoo! High
Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this page to unsubscribe.

http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj1000326/MbkZPoOxmGYGAaIf6Y_eaOA6tlw0bOqLOSM-

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences
for this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's use of
personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based
email, please read each Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj1000327

Web Beacons:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj1000328

Privacy Policy:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/m4r2309e21zrsz1/41qj1000329

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard,
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-1012793