Subject: [DynDNS System Status] Ticketing System Problems

From: DynDNS Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:09:37 -0500 (EST)

December 07, 2005
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/archives/2005/12/802.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to a configuration error during some normal maintenance activities,
all e-mail into our ticketing systems, including [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked], and [email-masked], was lost,
beginning at approximately 17:05 EST (GMT-0500), and ending at 19:55
EST today.  If you sent a new e-mail to any of our queues during that
time, and did not recieve an autoresponse or actual reply, you will
need to re-send your e-mail.  Also, if you sent a follow-up to an
existing ticket during that time, you will need to re-send your
message.  At this time, all messages are again being received and
processed correctly.

We sincerely apologize for this issue, and are working to ensure that
this type of misconfiguration cannot happen again, or that, if it does,
it will be more quickly discovered and corrected.
_______________________________________________
DynDNS System Status Mailing List
To manage subscription options and for archive information, go to:
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html