Subject: [DynDNS System Status] MailHop Outbound AOL Delivery Workaround In Place

From: DynDNS Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:58:10 -0500 (EST)

January 20, 2006
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/archives/2006/01/818.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have thus far been unable to get a definitive response from AOL
regarding their blocking of our MailHop Outbound server.  To return to
reliable delivery for our MailHop Outbound customers, we have put a
workaround into place, allowing mail to AOL customers to be properly
delivered via the MailHop Outbound service again.

We will continue to work with AOL to determine the root cause of this
issue and get our servers unblocked so that we can remove the
workaround.  We will post again when the workaround is removed, though
we expect it may remain in place throughout the weekend.  There should
be no discernable impact from this workaround.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we attempt to get
these issues with AOL resolved.
_______________________________________________
DynDNS System Status Mailing List
To manage subscription options and for archive information, go to:
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html