Subject: [DynDNS System Status] MailHop and NDR Handling

From: DynDNS Lists <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 02:21:59 -0400

Dynamic Network Services, Incorporated has come to a difficult decision
regarding the handling of locally-generated non-delivery reports (NDR),
also known as "undeliverable mail" or "bounce" messages. DynDNS will no
longer deliver locally-generated NDRs from any MailHop systems. To learn
how this may affect your MailHop service, please see:

http://www.dyndns.com/news/newsletters/08.html

Overall, for normal mail handling, this change will have little effect to
our customers.

### DynDNS System Status Mailing List Information ###
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to DynDNS'
System Status Mailing List. To unsubscribe, please see our mailing list
management page at
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html. If you have
questions regarding this Mailing List, please contact our Support
Department, [email-masked].

You can view recent (60 days) System Status postings at
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/.

Dynamic Network Services, Inc.
1230 Elm St. 
5th Floor Manchester NH 03101
http://www.dyndns.com/