Subject: [DynDNS System Status] Main Site Maintenance Tonight

From: DynDNS Lists <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:54:15 -0400

Main Site Maintenance Tonight

Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:47

Starting on April 11, 2007 0200 GMT, DynDNS will be performing network
maintenance at its main site. During this time, DynDNS' website, update
system, and MailHop Outbound service will be unavailable. DNS service
will continue to be served from our remote data centers, and all mail for
MailHop Relay and MailHop Forward customers will be queued at our remote
datacenters. The expected duration of downtime will be approximately 30
minutes.

### DynDNS System Status Mailing List Information ###
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to DynDNS'
System Status Mailing List. To unsubscribe, please see our mailing list
management page at
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html. If you have
questions regarding this Mailing List, please contact our Support
Department, [email-masked].

You can view recent (60 days) System Status postings at
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/.

Dynamic Network Services, Inc.
1230 Elm St. 
5th Floor Manchester NH 03101
http://www.dyndns.com/