Subject: [DynDNS System Status] Network Monitoring Agents Moving

From: DynDNS Lists <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 14:39:44 -0400

As of Monday, August 13 2007, we will be changing the IP addresses of our
Network Monitoring Agents. Customers with firewalled / ACL'ed
configurations should update their settings to reflect this new
information. To better facilitate future configuration changes, we will
be removing the site names from these systems and will simply refer to
them as Agent A, Agent B, etc, in the future.

Agents valid through August 13 2007:
	Agent			IP Address
	mon1.chi.dyndns.com	204.13.249.25
	mon1.sjc.dyndns.com	204.13.250.25

Agents as of August 13 2007:
	Agent Name	Current Location	IP Address
	Agent A 	Chicago, IL		204.13.249.133
	Agent B 	Palo Alto, CA		208.78.69.133

As a reminder, you can always find an up to date list of our Network
Monitoring Agents in the Network Monitoring <a
href="http://www.dyndns.com/support/services/netmon/howto.html">HOWTO</a>
.

### DynDNS System Status Mailing List Information ###
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to DynDNS'
System Status Mailing List. To unsubscribe, please see our mailing list
management page at
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html. If you have
questions regarding this Mailing List, please contact our Support
Department, [email-masked].

You can view recent (60 days) System Status postings at
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/.

Dynamic Network Services, Inc.
1230 Elm St. 
5th Floor Manchester NH 03101
http://www.dyndns.com/