Subject: [DynDNS System Status] Corporate Headquarters Move

From: DynDNS Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:50:42 -0400 (EDT)

September 06, 2006
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/archives/2006/09/902.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Friday, September 8th, 2006, DynDNS will be moving corporate
headquarters to a new location in Manchester, NH. Telephone-based
technical support will not be available on Friday, as our telephone
lines will be in the process of being moved to the new location.
Callers will be directed to an off-site voicemail box during this
period, which will be periodically checked. Regular e-mail support will
be available during the course of the move. Customers requiring
immediate support may wish to take advantage of our Premier Support
system.

New mailing information will be posted to our website as the move is
completed over the course of the weekend. No telephone numbers will
change as a result of the move. DynDNS offices will be fully on-line on
Monday, September 11th, 2006 and open for normal business.
_______________________________________________
DynDNS System Status Mailing List
To manage subscription options and for archive information, go to:
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html