Subject: Your August AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter is here

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:52:53 -0000

*************************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*************************************************************************
Your August AT&T Yahoo! newsletter is here.

Connections
Bringing your online world together

August 2007
Back-to-School Shopping and Fantasy Football From AT&T Yahoo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Gear Up for Class With AT&T Yahoo! Shopping

Get all your back-to-school supplies, from pens and notebooks to 
backpacks and shoes, with AT&T Yahoo! Shopping. You'll find 
everything you need to impress classmates and teachers.

Start shopping:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw1000311

--------------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURED SERVICE

Score Big With AT&T Yahoo! Fantasy Football

Every year, millions of fans play Fantasy Football on AT&T Yahoo! 
Sports. Featuring expert analysis, complete customization, and 
live scoring with StatTracker(R), AT&T Yahoo! Sports offers the 
ultimate Fantasy Football experience.

Sign up now:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw1000312

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL OFFER FROM AT&T

Get Paid to Go Faster

Upgrade your High Speed Internet speed and get 3 months on us at 
no additional charge (bill credit applied after 3 months of 
paid service). 

Learn more:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw1000313

See Terms and Conditions:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw1000314

--------------------------------------------------------------------
GET MORE OUT OF AT&T

Double Your Rewards

For a limited time, get double rewards when friends sign up for
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet through the AT&T Rewards for
Referrals program -- now available in Connecticut. It's a great
way to stay connected this summer.

Learn more:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw1000315

(Residential service only. See Terms and Conditions:)
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw1000316

--------------------------------------------------------------------
BACK TO SCHOOL ANSWERS

Top Answers -- Best Study Tips

How can I study more effectively?
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw1000317

How can I succeed in college?
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw1000318

How should I prepare for exams?
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw1000319
  
How can I improve my memory?
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw100031b

How can parents find time to study?
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw100031c

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T DISCOUNTS

Apply for the AT&T Universal Platinum Card today. For the first 12 
months, simply charge your AT&T bill to your AT&T Universal Platinum 
Card and get a 10% statement credit toward eligible AT&T charges. 
Thereafter, save with a 5% statement credit. Save even more with 
0% APR on balance transfers.

Learn more:	
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw100031d

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T eBill(SM)

Get the star treatment! Sign up for AT&T eBill and get a 
chance to win a trip to Universal Studios and $10,000. 

Find out more:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw100031e
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T YAHOO! DOWNLOADS

Y! Music Jukebox: 
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw100031f

Messenger: 
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw100031g

Online Protection: 
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw100031h

Browser: 
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw100031j

TrueSwitch:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw100031k

Firewall:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw100031l

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Full offer terms and conditions can be found here:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw100031m

AT&T products and services are provided in specific geographic
areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. AT&T Yahoo!
High Speed Internet is provided by AT&T Internet Services with
customized content, services, and applications from Yahoo! Inc.
Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logos, and other product and service names
are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc.
All other brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks
of their respective owners.

(C) 2007 AT&T Knowledge Ventures and Yahoo! Inc. All rights
reserved. Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. provide
products and services under the AT&T brand.

*************************************************************************

You received this email because you are subscribed to the AT&T Yahoo!
High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply to this message
to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the AT&T Yahoo! High
Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this page to unsubscribe.

http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw100031n/MbkZPoOxmGYGAaIf6Y_eaOA6tlw0bOqLOSM-

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences
for this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's use of
personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based
email, please read each Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw100031p

Web Beacons:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw100031q

Privacy Policy:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/mwx2309e21zrsz1/41gw100031r

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard,
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-1012787