Subject: Personality Test

From: SBC Yahoo! DSL <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Mar 2005 17:15:54 -0800

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************

Creating your SBC Yahoo! home page is as easy as taking this
simple personality test. 

Pick your favorite chair:

A. Highchair
B. Barcalounger
C. Egg-shaped red plastic chair
D. Ergonomic office chair

A. Super Momma

Get everything, from recipes to your datebook and email inbox,
on one page. 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11311/11311293_733801_1001.html

B. Laid-Back Jack

It's where to go when you're searching for the good life. 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11311/11311293_733801_1002.html

C. Trendsetter 

Find art, movies, music, and fashion -- because what else is 
there? 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11311/11311293_733801_1003.html

D. Business Jock

For the success you crave keep news, stocks, email, and travel
updates all in one place.
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11311/11311293_733801_1004.html

Self defined. Create your own page from scratch. 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11311/11311293_733801_1005.html

(c) 2005 Yahoo! Inc.  All rights reserved.
SBC Yahoo! DSL is an information service that combines DSL 
transport, Internet access, and applications from SBC Internet 
Services, with customized content, services, and applications 
from Yahoo! Inc., Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logo, and all other Yahoo! 
logos and product and service names are the trademarks and/or 
registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc., SBC, the SBC logo, 
FreedomLink, the FreedomLink logo, and other product names are 
trademarks of SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P. All other brand names 
may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective 
owners.
(c) 2005 SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P., and Yahoo! Inc. All rights 
reserved.

*************************************************************************
You received this advertisement from SBC Yahoo! because the
information for the account [email-masked] indicates that SBC Yahoo! 
may contact you about online access and ways to connect to the Internet. 
Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want 
to receive further commercial mailings from SBC Yahoo!, please visit 
this page to unsubscribe.  
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsub_ymc?.attr=fe&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2&.lid=L:11311293

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing 
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal 
information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, 
please read our Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/us

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
SBC Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111. 
*************************************************************************
RefID: ymc_fe-11311293