Subject: Your June AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter is here

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 03:48:44 -0000

*************************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*************************************************************************
AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter

Connections
Bringing your online world together

June 2007
It's all about Dads, Grads, and future plans at AT&T Yahoo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Shop for Dads and Grads at AT&T Yahoo!

Graduation season is here and Father's Day is just around the
corner. Find the perfect gift with AT&T Yahoo! Shopping. Use our
Gift Guide to get suggestions from hundreds of premiere merchants
across the Web, compare prices, and give a gift that's
extra special.

Start shopping:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td1000312

--------------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURED SERVICE

Shape Up for Summer at AT&T Yahoo! Health

Start your summer feeling great with the latest health and
fitness trends at AT&T Yahoo! Health. Get expert advice and
helpful information. Find diets, nutrition guides, and fitness
tips to live a healthier life.

Learn more:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td1000313

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL OFFER FROM AT&T

Get Paid to Go Faster

For a limited time, upgrade to AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet
Pro for the price of Express. After 90 days, we'll credit your
bill with the difference in price for those three months.

Learn more:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td1000314

See Terms and Conditions:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td1000315

--------------------------------------------------------------------
GET MORE OUT OF AT&T

Get Rewards That You Can Give to Dad

Refer friends and family to sign up for services through the
AT&T Rewards for Referrals program and earn over $500 in rewards
on an AT&T Visa(TM) Gift Card or an Amazon.com Card.
It makes a perfect gift for Dad.

Learn more:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td1000316

(Residential service only. See Terms and Conditions:)
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td1000317

--------------------------------------------------------------------
MONTHLY TIP

Plan Ahead With AT&T Yahoo! Personal Finance

Planning for your future is easy with AT&T Yahoo! Personal
Finance. Learn how to quickly create a budget, tackle important
money issues, and improve finances with easy how-to guides
and expert advice.

Start planning now:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td1000318

--------------------------------------------------------------------	
TOP TECH GEAR

Best Gadgets for Dads & Grads

1. Nintendo Wii
   http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td1000319

2. Apple iPod Video
   http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031b

3. Casio Exilim EX-Z850
   http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031c
   
Read the Dads & Grads Blog:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031d

--------------------------------------------------------------------
YAHOO! ONESEARCH(TM)

Get answers with Yahoo! oneSearch. It's mobile search that
delivers better results -- not web links.

Learn more:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031e

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T WI-FI FOR JUST $1.99

Take your speed on the go with AT&T Wi-Fi and connect at
participating cafes, airports, and hotels. (Residential
service only, not available in CT.)  

Learn more:	
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031f

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T eBILL(SM)

Earn $5 Starbucks Cards when your friends sign up for FREE(1)
paperless AT&T eBill service.  

Learn more:	
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031g

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T YAHOO! DOWNLOADS

Y! Music Jukebox:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031h

Messenger: 
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031j

Online Protection: 
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031k

Browser: 
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031l

TrueSwitch:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031m

Firewall:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031n

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Full offer terms and conditions can be found here:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031p

(1) All offers require qualifying AT&T local phone service.
Offers subject to change. Limited-time offer where available.
FOR DETAILS OF ADDITIONAL CHARGES, RESTRICTIONS, and REQUIREMENTS,
call 1-866-588-6594 toll-free or visit att.com/rules.
Starbucks Cards, Starbucks, the Starbucks logo, and the Starbucks
Card design are either trademarks or registered trademarks of
Starbucks U.S. Brands, L.L.C. Starbucks is in no way affiliated
with AT&T, nor is it a sponsor or co-sponsor of this program.
AT&T | DISH Network is a co-branded service provided by EchoStar
Satellite L.L.C. DISH Network, the DISH Network logo, and other
product and service names are the trademarks and/or service marks
of EchoStar Satellite L.L.C. Subsidiaries and affiliates of
AT&T Inc. provide products and services under the AT&T brand.
All other brand names may be trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective owners. (C) 2007 AT&T Knowledge
Ventures and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All rights reserved.
AT&T, the AT&T logo, Cingular, and the Cingular logos are
registered trademarks of AT&T Knowledge Ventures.

AT&T products and services are provided in specific
geographic areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc.
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet is provided by AT&T Internet
Services with customized content, services, and applications
from Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logos, and other product
and service names are the trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. All other brand names may be
trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

(C) 2007 AT&T Knowledge Ventures and Yahoo! Inc. All rights
reserved. Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. provide
products and services under the AT&T brand.

*************************************************************************

You received this email because you are subscribed to the AT&T Yahoo!
High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply to this message
to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the AT&T Yahoo! High
Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this page to unsubscribe.

http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031q/MbkZPoOxmGYGAaIf6Y_eaOA6tlw0bOqLOSM-

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences
for this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's use of
personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based
email, please read each Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031r

Web Beacons:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031s

Privacy Policy:
http://one.yahoo-email.com/r/6sc2309e21zrsz1/3td100031t

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard,
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-1010919