Subject: Always know if you have mail with your new Toolbar

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Jul 2006 17:12:35 -0700

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************
Your email and Search are just one click away with AT&T 
Yahoo! Toolbar.

Get the latest Toolbar:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11363/11363488_733801_1.html

Toolbar puts your favorites right at your fingertips.

- Search the Internet from your browser 
- Know when you have new mail and read it with one click
- Get to your favorite AT&T Yahoo! sites instantly

It's Easier, Faster, Better.
It's your Web. Right where you want it. 

Upgrade Now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11363/11363488_733801_1.html

Use the latest version of AT&T Yahoo! Toolbar
and get the most out of your browsing experience.

*************************************************************************
You received this advertisement from AT&T Yahoo! because the
information for the account [email-masked] indicates that AT&T Yahoo! 
may contact you about online access and ways to connect to the Internet. 
Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want 
to receive further commercial mailings from AT&T Yahoo!, please visit 
this page to unsubscribe.  
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsub_ymc?.attr=fe&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2&.lid=L:11363488

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing 
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal 
information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, 
please read our Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/beacons/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/us

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111. 
*************************************************************************
RefID: ymc_fe-11363488