Subject: [DynDNS System Status] Upcoming Domain Registration Maintenance Window

From: DynDNS Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:29:12 -0500 (EST)

December 15, 2005
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dyndns.com/news/status/archives/2005/12/808.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our domain registration provider has notified us of an upcoming
maintenance window.  The maintenance is scheduled to begin at 22:00 EST
(GMT-0500) on December 17th, 2005, and continue through 06:00 EST on
December 18th.	During this time, all domain registration functions
will be unavailable, including new registrations, renewals, transfers,
and changes to lock status, contacts, or nameservers.  All existing
domains will continue to be resolved as normal, and no other services
will be affected by this maintenance.  We apologize for the
inconvenience of this maintenance by our registration partner.
_______________________________________________
DynDNS System Status Mailing List
To manage subscription options and for archive information, go to:
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html