Subject: Emoti-Contest, Photos, Messenger, and more. Get it all.

From: SBC Yahoo! DSL Member Services <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 May 2005 22:40:40 -0700

Full Speed
Your fast track to a better web world
May 2005 Edition
Issue #16

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thousands of Entries. 20 Finalists. Only 1 Gets Your Vote.

The moment has come. Last month, you, our valuable Yahoo! Messenger
users, submitted thousands and thousands of expressions and ideas. Just 
20 emoticons have made it to the finals. Now you have to decide. Which 
of these brilliant emoticons will help you better express yourself 
when you're instant messaging?   

Cast Your Vote Now: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11315/11315937_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Making Contact Is Fun and Easy

Your SBC Yahoo! Address Book is an online contact manager that 
helps you organize and communicate more efficiently. Use it to 
store information on friends, family, and coworkers, then access
that info from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection. 

Your Address Book is also a valuable resource that integrates Mail,
Messenger, Toolbar, Photos, and Greetings. View your contacts 
through any of these products, making your online experience even
better. And with AutoComplete, you can send emails in a flash. 
Just type the first few letters of the recipient in the "To" field 
and AutoComplete does the rest. It's a real time saver. 

Do More With Address Book:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11315/11315937_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Send and Store Photos on the Go

With SBC Yahoo! Photos and your camera phone, you've got unlimited,
free online storage for all those pictures you take on the road.
Upload photos from your mobile phone into your online albums to
save space so you can take even more pix. Then on your PC, share
photos from your online album. And don't forget the slideshow
feature to really wow your friends. Take more photos. Share more
pix. SBC Yahoo! Photos and your camera phone make beautiful memories 
together.

Learn More:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11315/11315937_733801_3.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Your Inbox From Intruders

Care about security? So do we. Your SBC Yahoo! Mail comes with 
SpamGuard Plus--a powerful protection tool with adjustable "smart"
filters that automatically send suspected spam to a Bulk Mail
folder. Train the filters in SpamGuard Plus by reporting spam you 
receive, and they'll learn to recognize similar messages in the 
future. And no need to worry about space. Messages in your Bulk 
folder don't count toward your mailbox storage quota. 
Blow spam out of the box.

Learn More:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11315/11315937_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub Accounts With Substance

We've just increased the storage space in your SBC Yahoo! 
Sub Accounts from 250MB to 2GB. Now all 10 of your accounts have 
even more room for email, photos, and files. 

Learn More:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11315/11315937_733801_5.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Add Photos to Your Home Page

Personalize your home page with SBC Yahoo! Photos. Choose your 
favorite pictures to integrate into your daily online experience.
Fond memories are front and center every day for your viewing 
enjoyment. It's easy to add the Photos module with just a click 
of the "Add" button. 

Learn More: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11315/11315937_733801_6.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Lose the Lag

Upgrade today to SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro for $29.99 per month, our
lowest price ever! You'll get up to twice the speed of SBC Yahoo! 
DSL Express and keep your personalized home page with all the 
customized content you're used to. (Other monthly charges apply.*) 

Learn More:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11315/11315937_733801_7.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We're Listening

Got a story to tell about your great experiences with SBC Yahoo! 
DSL? We love seeing how broadband enriches your life. You could 
even star in an upcoming promotion! 

Fill us in:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11315/11315937_733801_8.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads:

Messenger
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11315/11315937_733801_9.html

Anti-Spy
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11315/11315937_733801_10.html

Browser Software
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11315/11315937_733801_11.html

TrueSwitch
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11315/11315937_733801_12.html

Computer AntiVirus
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11315/11315937_733801_13.html

Firewall
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11315/11315937_733801_14.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
* You will also be charged a monthly FUSF (Federal Universal 
Service Fund) cost recovery fee to help cover charges from our data
transport supplier pursuant to state and federal telecom 
regulations. This fee is not a tax or government required charge.

$29.99 promotional pricing available for new or current SBC Yahoo! 
DSL residential customers who purchase the DSL Pro service. Offer
valid for orders placed online at www.sbc.com,  through the Yahoo!
online web affiliate channel, SBC sales channel, or by calling
1-877-PICK-SBC; other third party channels excluded. Static IP
products not included. Online pricing  via www.sbc.com or the Yahoo!
online web affiliate channel available to new SBC Yahoo! DSL 
customers only. Order for SBC Yahoo! DSL must be placed 
between 03/14/05 and 07/31/05.

Offer not valid with any other SBC Yahoo! DSL promotion. SBC local
service and one-year term required. $200 early termination fee. 
At end of term, then-current monthly rate applies. $150-$200
additional charge if technician install is required or desired. 
The equipment charge will appear on the first bill along with any
corresponding and offsetting instant credits. Laptop users and some
desktop users may need to purchase an Ethernet card. Billing begins
on service activation date. Service not available in all areas. 
Subject to change without notice. Maximum speed achieved depends on
customer location. Acceptance of Terms of Service required. Taxes
and additional fees & surcharges extra. Other restrictions apply. 

Additional terms for customers in Connecticut: $29.99 per month
pricing for ALL DISTANCE(R) customers, $34.99 pricing for 
non-ALL DISTANCE customers. ALL DISTANCE customers are those who
pre-subscribe to local and in-state toll service from SBC 
Connecticut and out-of-state long distance service from SBC Long
Distance East. 

SAFETY NOTE: SBC Internet Services and Yahoo! care about your online
safety. Keeping your operating system and Internet browser up to 
date is critical in maintaining the security of your computer and
personal information. 

Learn More:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11315/11315937_733801_15.html

SBC Yahoo! DSL is an information service that combines DSL
transport, Internet access and applications from SBC Internet 
Services, with customized content, services, and applications from
Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logo, and all other Yahoo! logos and
product and service names are the trademarks and/or registered 
trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. SBC, the SBC logo, FreedomLink, the 
FreedomLink logo, and other product names are trademarks of SBC
Knowledge Ventures, L.P. All other brand names may be trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective owners.

(C) 2005 SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P. and Yahoo! Inc.
All rights reserved.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
SBC Yahoo! DSL Newsletter. Please do not reply to this message 
to unsubscribe. If do you not want to receive the SBC Yahoo! DSL 
Newsletter, please visit this page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11315937&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or SBC's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
SBC Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11315937