Subject: What were the Best Answers of 2006?

From: "AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet" <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Dec 2006 16:53:56 -0800

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************

A big year of big questions.
The Best of Answers 2006.

Don't miss the Best of Answers 2006.

Check It Out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11378/11378506_733801_1.html

- See the most intriguing questions and the best answers.
- Explore a whole treasury of smarts and experience from 
  real people.
- Ask your own question. You could have answers in minutes.

Check It Out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11378/11378506_733801_1.html

*************************************************************************
You received this advertisement from AT&T Yahoo! because the
information for the account [email-masked] indicates that AT&T Yahoo! 
may contact you about online access and ways to connect to the Internet. 
Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want 
to receive further commercial mailings from AT&T Yahoo!, please visit 
this page to unsubscribe.  
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsub_ymc?.attr=fe&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2&.lid=L:11378506

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing 
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal 
information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, 
please read our Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/beacons/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://att.yahoo.com/privacy/ 

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111. 
*************************************************************************
RefID: ymc_fe-11378506