Subject: Plan your next adventure with your AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Aug 2006 16:20:06 -0700

AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter
August 2006 Edition
This Edition: Back to School With AT&T Yahoo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T Yahoo! Shopping Goes Back to School

Summer's almost over, and that means it's time for back-to-school 
shopping.  Find everything from school supplies to the latest 
fall fashions at AT&T Yahoo! Shopping. Search items from over 
100,000 stores by price, category, or lifestyle. 

Go shopping:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Plan Your Next Adventure With AT&T Yahoo! Travel

Create, plan, and share travel experiences with Trip Planner on 
AT&T Yahoo! Travel. It's the new way to organize and customize 
travel plans, as well as print personal travel guides and compare 
notes with other travelers. 

Get started:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
The Fastest Speed Yet!

Our fastest Internet connection -- get AT&T Yahoo! High Speed 
Internet Elite for $27.99/month for 12 months(1) when ordered online. 
Get a $49.99 rebate on a wireless gateway. (Not available 
in CT residential only see terms and conditions.) Upgrade now.

Terms and conditions: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_3.html

Upgrade now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_4.html 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Get AT&T Yahoo! Go(TM) for Mobile

Access your personalized content from just about anywhere with 
AT&T Yahoo! Go(TM). Purchase the Nokia 6682, pre-loaded with 
AT&T Yahoo! Go(TM), for only $129.99 after $50 mail-in rebate(2), 
with a new 2-year term agreement. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_1001.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel Like Something New?

Freshen up your AT&T Yahoo! home page with a fun new theme. 
Choose from patterns, animal prints, or sports themes. 

Check them out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_6.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Top 'Lunchbox' Searches:

Personalized: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_7.html

Star Wars:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_8.html

Jimmy Neutron:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_9.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T Yahoo! Mobile

Messenger for your mobile phone lets you keep up with 
friends when you're away from your computer. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_1002.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Protect Your Email 

Send encrypted email messages from your mailbox to anyone in the 
world with AT&T Secure Mail, for only $4.95 per month. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_11.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T eBill

Sign up for the AT&T eBill paperless billing option and enter the 
drawing for a Toyota Prius!(3) 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_12.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads

Yahoo! Music Engine: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_13.html

Messenger: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_14.html

Online Protection: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_15.html

Browser: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_16.html

TrueSwitch: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_17.html

Firewall: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_18.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Full offer terms and conditions can be found at: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11365/11365973_733801_3.html

2. Limited time offer. Coverage not available in all areas.  
Purchase a Nokia 6682 AT&T Yahoo! Go(TM) wireless handset through 
a participating AT&T Sales Channel for $179.99 with a qualifying 
new 2-year Cingular Nation(R) plan and receive a mail-in rebate form 
in your Cingular Welcome kit.  Purchase requires credit approval. 
Early Termination Fee: None if cancelled in first 30 days; $175, 
thereafter.  Customer receives a Visa(R) Rebate Card for $50 with 
receipt of valid mailed-in completed redemption form and other 
required information. Rebate offer expires September 3, 2006.  
Rebate request must be postmarked by October 3, 2006.  Allow 6-8 
weeks for rebate. Customer must maintain new Cingular service for 
a minimum of 30 days.  Cingular Wireless and the Cingular graphic 
icon are registered trademarks of Cingular Wireless, L.L.C.

3. Sweepstakes offered by AT&T and NADF.  Limit of one entry. 
No purchase necessary. Odds depend on entries received. Void 
where prohibited. Terms and conditions apply. Call 1-866-844-2021 
or visit att.com/ebilldetails for official rules and AT&T eBill 
terms and conditions. AT&T products and services are provided 
in specific geographic areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of 
AT&T Inc. (C) 2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures. All rights reserved

AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet is provided by AT&T Internet 
Services with customized content, services, and applications from 
Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logos and other product and 
service names are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks 
of Yahoo! Inc. All other brand names may be trademarks or 
registered trademarks of their respective owners.

(C) 2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures and Yahoo! Inc. 
All rights reserved. Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. 
provide products and services under the AT&T brand.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply 
to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this 
page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11365973&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/beacons/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11365973