Subject: Find mom the perfect gift for Mother's Day, May 14.

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 May 2006 17:11:06 -0700

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************
Remember mom with a gift she'll never forget.

Mother's Day is May 14.
Shop now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11353/11353943_733801_1.html

Flowers:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11353/11353943_733801_2.html

Jewelry:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11353/11353943_733801_3.html

Gift Baskets:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11353/11353943_733801_4.html

Kitchenware:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11353/11353943_733801_5.html

Handbags:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11353/11353943_733801_6.html

Perfumes:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11353/11353943_733801_7.html

Gadgets:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11353/11353943_733801_8.html

Clothing:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11353/11353943_733801_9.html

Shop now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11353/11353943_733801_1.html

*************************************************************************
You received this advertisement from AT&T Yahoo! because the
information for the account [email-masked] indicates that AT&T Yahoo! 
may contact you about online access and ways to connect to the Internet. 
Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want 
to receive further commercial mailings from AT&T Yahoo!, please visit 
this page to unsubscribe.  
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsub_ymc?.attr=fe&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2&.lid=L:11353943

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing 
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal 
information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, 
please read our Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/us

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111. 
*************************************************************************
RefID: ymc_fe-11353943