Subject: Notice: AT&T Yahoo! Mail Service Update

From: "AT&T Yahoo! Member Services" <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 May 2007 16:16:17 -0700

Dear AT&T Yahoo! Member:

AT&T and Yahoo! have a history of providing our members with 
award-winning, industry-leading Internet products and services at 
a great value. 

As more members are using AT&T Yahoo! Mail to send and receive 
photos, videos, and music, we will begin offering unlimited 
email storage in May to both existing and new members. 
Your service will continue to include all the premium products 
you already enjoy including video, LAUNCHcast Plus, and an 
all-in-one security suite. 

Additionally, within the next few weeks you will begin seeing 
graphical advertisements in your AT&T Yahoo! Mail service. 
These advertisements will be integrated into the AT&T Yahoo! Mail 
experience, and we hope you will find the advertisements useful. 
Advertising such as this allows us to continue delivering new 
and innovative elements to our service and helps us keep prices 
competitive, while we continue to provide the high level of 
service that you have come to know and trust. 

We strive to provide you with the best online experience possible 
and to address all your needs on the Internet. 

Sincerely, 

AT&T Yahoo! Member Services 

*************************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. This is a service email related to 
your use of  AT&T Yahoo!. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy.
Web Beacons:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11389/11389920_733801_1.html
Privacy Policy:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11389/11389920_733801_2.html

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: lp-11389920