Subject: [DynDNS Press Releases] Dynamic Network Services Launches Secret Registration

From: DynDNS Lists <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:42:02 -0400

Dynamic Network Services today announced the launch of "Secret
Registration", a breakthrough in WHOIS privacy protection. This new
service provides end users and corporations alike with the ability to
shield their real contact information from robots and malicious parties
all the while staying reachable and complying with the strictest ICANN
regulations on domain name attribution.

By acting as a trusted intermediary between the world and the registrant,
for both online and offline contact attempts, Dynamic Network Services
will shield users from scams, unwanted messages and automated
correspondence, all the while letting legitimate, genuine messages
through, thereby allowing users to stay in touch with whatever may come
their way. Thanks to Dynamic Network Services' robust, scalable
infrastructure, the review process will never be machine-based, meaning
each inquiry is analyzed and evaluated by a human with engineering,
networking and domain administration experience.

"WHOIS privacy has been a long-term problem for the community of the
Internet. We are happy to finally provide a solution that is effective at
protecting the privacy of our patrons, without the overhead and
uncertainty of traditional offerings." said Jeremy Hitchcock, DynDNS CEO.
"Relying on a human review process is a remarkable advantage for our
users that are used to fully entrusting us with making the right
decisions for their domains. This has all been made possible by the
scalable infrastructure we have spent ten years building" added an
enthusiastic Tom Daly, the company's president and CTO.

Users are free to turn Secret Registration on and off at any time,
meaning they remain in full control of their domain and assets at any
time. Thanks to the company's status as a fully accredited ICANN
registrar, Dynamic Network Services is offering this service without the
help of any stealth third-party provider, ensuring simplicity and
accountability at every step of the process. The company's obscenely good
support team will help users set, protect and transfer their domains at
absolutely no charge.

For more information, consult DynDNS.com/+secretregistration

### DynDNS Press Releases Mailing List Information ###
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to DynDNS'
Press Releases Mailing List. To unsubscribe, please see our mailing list
management page at
https://www.dyndns.com/account/settings/mailinglist.html. If you have
questions regarding this Mailing List, please contact our Support
Department, [email-masked].

Dynamic Network Services, Inc.
1230 Elm St. 
5th Floor Manchester NH 03101
http://www.dyndns.com/