Subject: October rocks with SBC Yahoo! Music.

From: SBC Yahoo! DSL Member Services <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Oct 2005 00:17:39 -0700

Full Speed
Your fast track to a better web world
October 2005 Edition
Issue #21	

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Over 1 Million Songs - This Is Huge

Like music? Then you'll love the new enhancements to SBC Yahoo!
Music. When you install the free Yahoo! Music Engine, you can rip 
and burn CDs, manage your music, and listen to exclusive radio 
stations.  Sign up for Yahoo! Music Unlimited, and you can access
over 1 million songs, create playlists, and share* music with
friends on SBC Yahoo! Messenger. You can even take your music to 
go on compatible portable players or access it from any 
compatible PC online. And as an SBC Yahoo! member, you'll 
receive a free seven-day trial of Yahoo! Music Unlimited.  
Don't wait -- it will change your music experience forever!  

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Go Inside and Outside the Studio With Your Favorite Artists

Keep up with what's going down in today's music world at Pepsi
SMASH on SBC Yahoo! Music. SMASH brings you your favorite artists
as they perform in the studio, then shows you what they're like 
outside the studio. SMASH also offers the latest news, reviews, and
exclusive coverage of today's hottest music.  Speak your mind on the
SMASH message board and stay on top of the scene with the SMASH
IMVironment, a themed window for SBC Yahoo! Messenger that's 
updated weekly.

Check it out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
See Your Favorite Bands on Demand With Yahoo! Videos

You don't need to be a roadie to catch your favorite groups 
whenever you want. Get the latest music videos on demand at 
Yahoo! Music and start rocking out. Discover new artists or
check out some classics with vivid high-quality downloads
from the largest collection of videos on the Web.

Start watching:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_3.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Discover What's Behind the Music With Live @ LAUNCH

Who says you need to be a VIP to get backstage access? 
Live @ LAUNCH is SBC Yahoo! Music's source for up-close 
and personal interviews, photography, and exclusive videos from
today's most popular artists. Watch classic concert footage or 
studio sessions, and stay in the know with artist spotlights.

Tune me in:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Helping Friends and Family Can Be Rewarding

Earn up to $599 annually on an SBC VISA(R) gift card for
successfully referring your friends and family to purchase SBC 
Yahoo! DSL. Simply visit www.sbcreferral.com or call 
1-877-SBC-RWDS to get your referral code and find out more. 
(Not available in Connecticut.)

Refer a friend now:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_26.html
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Surf Better With the New SBC Yahoo! Browser 

Download the new SBC Yahoo! Browser, designed to make your Web
simpler and safer. Check out the new look and feel, use tab 
browsing to view multiple web pages at once, and access your
favorite personalized SBC Yahoo! services with the 
enhanced sidebar. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_6.html 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the Best on Yahoo! Music

Find out who's on top and which groups are on the rise with Yahoo!
Music's Top 100 Videos. Watch the videos, read artist bios, and
email your favorite video to a friend. 

Take a look:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_7.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the Speed You Need With SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro

Upgrade today to SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro for only $24.99 per month for 
a one-year term, when ordered with qualifying services! (Other
monthly charges apply.**  See details.)  You'll get up to twice the
speed of SBC Yahoo! DSL Express and even keep the contents of your
email folders, Address Book, personalized home page, and all the 
other features you've come to rely upon.  CT Customers: 
All Distance(R) customers with qualifying services can upgrade to 
SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro for $24.99/mo for a one-year term. (Other 
monthly charges apply.**  See details.)  For more details or to 
upgrade today, please call 1-866-SBC-YAHOO (1-866-722-9246).

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We're Listening

Got a story to tell about your great experiences with SBC Yahoo! DSL? 
We love hearing how broadband enriches your life. You could even
star in an upcoming promotion! 

Fill us in:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_8.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
You have questions? We have answers.

Everybody needs a little help once in a while. At Yahoo! Help
Central, access our thorough database of tips and information on
all things Yahoo!. If you have further questions, simply email our
help department. Or as an SBC Yahoo! DSL subscriber you can call 
anytime, 24/7. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_9.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
MySBC eBill(SM) Service

View, manage, and pay your SBC bill through any computer 
with Internet access.  It's free when you use the SBC web site.  

Learn more: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_10.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads:

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_1.html

Messenger
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_11.html

SBC Yahoo! Online Protection
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_12.html

SBC Yahoo! Browser
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_13.html

TrueSwitch
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_14.html

Firewall
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_15.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
* Yahoo! Music does not permit copying or transferring music files 
to other users. Share function available only for subscribers to 
access another subscriber's Yahoo! Music Unlimited music files

** You will also be charged a monthly FUSF (Federal Universal
Service Fund) cost recovery fee to help cover charges from our 
data transport supplier pursuant to state and federal telecom 
regulations. This fee is not a tax or government required charge.

Residential customers only. $24.99 promotional pricing for SBC 
Yahoo! Pro available when ordered with qualifying services.  
Static IP products not included. This is a limited-time offer. 
Offer not valid with any other SBC Yahoo! DSL promotion. 
SBC local service and one-year term required. 
$200 early-termination fee. At end of term, then-current monthly
rate applies. If you drop a required component of the qualifying
bundle, you will revert to the applicable term price for DSL.
$150-$200 additional charge will apply if technician install is
required or desired. Equipment charges will appear on the first
bill along with any corresponding and offsetting instant credits.  
Rebate forms, with rebate terms and conditions, will be included
with equipment if self-installed or by mail, if technician installs. 
Rebate must be postmarked within 90 days of SBC Yahoo! DSL service
activation. Mail-in equipment rebate offer is valid in the
following states: AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, 
TX, WI. Rebate void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
Rebate may not be assigned, transferred, or sold.  One equipment
rebate allowed per DSL line. DSL account must be in service for a
minimum of 60 days to be eligible for rebate. Customers are not
eligible to receive both an instant credit and rebate that would
exceed total purchase price of equipment and account must not be
in delinquent status. Rebate check will be mailed to the SBC
billing address within 10-12 weeks of mailing and is void if not
cashed within 90 days of issuance and cannot be reissued.  We are
not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or postage-due mail
or mail damaged by the U.S. Post Office. Rebate is offered by
SBC Internet Services and cannot be applied to your SBC local
service bill. Laptop users and some desktop users may need to
purchase an Ethernet card. Billing begins on service activation
date. Service not available in all areas. Subject to change without
notice. Maximum speed achieved depends on customer location. 
Acceptance of Terms of Service required. Taxes and additional 
fees & surcharges extra. Other restrictions, including 
credit restrictions, apply.  

Additional Terms for Customers in Connecticut: To receive $24.99 
promotional pricing for SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro service, customer must 
also be an All Distance customer; a non-All Distance customer 
meeting the above requirements pays $29.99. To receive
$24.99 promotional pricing for SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro service,
customer must also be an All Distance customer; a 
non-All Distance customer meeting the above 
requirements pays $29.99.All Distance customers 
are those who pre-subscribe to local and in-state 
toll service from SBC Connecticut and out-of-state 
long distance service from SBC Long Distance East. 

SAFETY NOTE: SBC Internet Services and Yahoo! care about your
online safety. Keeping your operating system and Internet browser
up to date is critical in maintaining the security of your computer
and personal information. 

Learn more: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11331/11331394_733801_16.html

SBC Yahoo! DSL is an information service that combines DSL
transport, Internet access, and applications from SBC Internet 
Services, with customized content, services, and applications from
Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logo, and all other Yahoo! logos and
product and service names are the trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. SBC, the SBC logo, FreedomLink, the 
FreedomLink logo, and other product names are trademarks of SBC
Knowledge Ventures, L.P. All other brand names may be trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective owners.

(C) 2005 SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P. and Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
SBC Yahoo! DSL Newsletter. Please do not reply to this message 
to unsubscribe. If do you not want to receive the SBC Yahoo! DSL 
Newsletter, please visit this page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11331394&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or SBC's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
SBC Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11331394