Subject: Sharing Your Holidays With Yahoo! Photos

From: SBC Yahoo! DSL Member Services <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Dec 2005 18:39:44 -0800

Full Speed
Your fast track to a better web world
December 2005 Edition
Issue #23

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Make Every Memory Count With Yahoo! Photos

Yahoo! Photos is a great way to share memories and stay connected
with friends and family this holiday season. Create photo albums,
touch up your pictures, and add fun holiday borders to create the
perfect effect. You can also order prints online from Yahoo! 
Photos. Have them delivered right to your home or pick them up from
your local TARGET store in as little as one hour. Or for a neat
personal touch, design custom photo gifts like official U.S.
stamps, holiday greeting cards, calendars, and mugs. 
  
Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11338/11338385_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
'Tis the Season for Sharing

The holidays have always been about friends, family, and photos.
This year, be sure to include everyone in the fun with great ways
to share pictures from Yahoo! Photos. Once you've put together a
photo album, send it out through email or through the Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice IMVironment. You can also bring some cheer to
that person on the go by sending images directly to their mobile
phone.

Check it out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11338/11338385_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay Connected With Yahoo! Messenger With Voice
 
Bring some holiday fun to anyone in the world with Yahoo! Messenger
with Voice. Free PC-to-PC calling is a great way to keep in 
touch.** All you and a friend need are a microphone and speakers 
(or headset) to get started. Got a webcam and broadband?  They make
talking that much more fun. Send and receive high-quality webcam
images with the new Super Webcam feature.

Start messaging:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11338/11338385_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! 360° - A Place About You

Create a page all about you on Yahoo! 360° with your blogs, photos,
interests, and more. Then invite family and friends to see your 
page and stay in touch. They can start their own pages, too. It's
easy on Yahoo! 360°.

Take me to Yahoo! 360°:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11338/11338385_733801_3.html 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Helping Friends and Family Can Be Rewarding

Earn up to $599 annually on an SBC VISA® gift card for successfully
referring your friends and family to purchase SBC Yahoo! DSL.
Simply visit www.sbcreferral.com or call 1-877-SBC-RWDS to get your
referral code and to find out more. (Not available in Connecticut.)

Refer a friend:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11338/11338385_733801_4.html
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Update Your Address Book 

How can you keep up with people if you don't know how to reach them?
Keeping your Yahoo! Address Book current is easy -- access and 
update your contact information from anywhere. Synchronize your
address book with Microsoft Outlook or take it with you on your PDA.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11338/11338385_733801_5.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Yahoo! With You

Yahoo! Mobile lets you keep all of your favorite Yahoo! services
like Mail and Messenger in your pocket or purse. Send text messages
from any PC or post blogs from your phone to Yahoo! 360°. Need some
quick info? Access Yahoo! Search to quickly find addresses or just
about anything else. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11338/11338385_733801_6.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You for Being an SBC Yahoo! DSL Member

Because you're a valued SBC Yahoo! DSL member, we have partnered 
with Sony Online Entertainment to give you one month of exciting 
online gaming. Enjoy unlimited play of three of the most popular 
online games. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11338/11338385_733801_28.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the Speed You Need With SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro

Get up to twice the speed of SBC Yahoo! DSL Express when you 
upgrade to SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro for only $21.99 per month for 6
months, when ordered by phone with qualifying services! (Other
monthly charges apply.* Residential only; see details.) Call 
1-866-SBC-YAHOO (1-866-722-9246) to upgrade today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We're Listening

Got a story to tell about your great experiences with 
SBC Yahoo! DSL? We love hearing how broadband enriches your 
life. You could even star in an upcoming promotion! 

Fill us in:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11338/11338385_733801_8.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------
MySBC eBill(SM) Service

Choose paperless billing and receive a chance to win a 2005 Toyota 
Prius. It's free when you use the SBC web site.  

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11338/11338385_733801_9.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOADS

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11338/11338385_733801_10.html

Messenger
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11338/11338385_733801_11.html

Anti-Spy
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11338/11338385_733801_26.html

SBC Yahoo! Browser
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11338/11338385_733801_13.html

TrueSwitch
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11338/11338385_733801_14.html

Firewall
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11338/11338385_733801_15.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------
* You will also be charged a monthly FUSF (Federal Universal 
Service Fund) cost recovery fee to help cover charges from our 
data transport supplier pursuant to state and federal telecom
regulations. This fee is not a tax or government required charge.

Residential customers only. $21.99/mo is a 6-month promotional 
rate for SBC Yahoo! Pro with a rate of $34.99/mo after the
promotional term. Promotional rates available for new orders 
that are placed online, through any SBC sales channel as part 
of a qualifying bundle of SBC services, or at select retailers.
Static IP products not included. This is a limited time offer and
is only available for SBC Yahoo! DSL. Offer not valid with any
other SBC Yahoo! DSL promotion. SBC local service and 6 month term
required. $99 early termination fee. If you drop a required 
component of the qualifying bundle, you will revert to the 
applicable non-promotional rate for DSL. $150-$200 additional
charge will apply if technician install is required or desired.
Equipment charges will appear on the first bill. Rebate postcard,
with rebate terms and conditions, will be included with equipment
if self-installed or by mail, if technician installs. Rebate 
request must be postmarked within 90 days of SBC Yahoo! DSL service
activation. Mail-in equipment rebate offer is valid in the 
following states: AR,CA,CT,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,NV,OH,OK,TX,WI. Rebate
void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Rebate may not 
be assigned, transferred or sold. SBC Yahoo! DSL packages with 
month to month terms are not eligible for an equipment rebate. One
equipment rebate allowed per DSL line. DSL account must be in 
service for a minimum of 60 days to be eligible for rebate. 
Customers are not eligible to receive a rebate that would exceed
total purchase price of equipment and account must not be in
delinquent status. Rebate check will be mailed to the SBC billing
address within 10-12 weeks of receipt of rebate request. We are not
responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or postage due mail or 
mail damaged by the U.S. Post Office. Rebate is offered by SBC 
Internet Services and cannot be applied to your SBC local service
bill. Some customers may need to purchase additional equipment
(i.e., Ethernet card and/or cables). Billing begins on service
activation date. Service not available in all areas. Subject to
change without notice. Maximum speed achieved depends on customer
location. Acceptance of Terms of Service required. Taxes and
additional fees & surcharges extra. Other restrictions, including
credit restrictions, apply.

** Emergency 911 calling services not available on Yahoo! Messenger.
Please inform others who use your Yahoo! Messenger they must dial 
911 through traditional phone lines or cell carriers. Not for 
use in jurisdictions where use is prohibited. Free calling 
refers only to internet calling, and requires that you provide 
your own internet access.

SAFETY NOTE: SBC Internet Services and Yahoo! care about your 
online safety. Keeping your operating system and Internet browser
up to date is critical in maintaining the security of your computer
and personal information. Learn more.

(c) 2005 Sony Online Entertainment Inc. EverQuest is a registered
trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. PlanetSide 
is a registered trademark of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. SOE 
and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online 
Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks or tradenames are 
properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

SBC Yahoo! DSL is an information service that combines DSL 
transport, Internet access and applications from SBC Internet
Services, with customized content, services, and applications 
from Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logo, and all other Yahoo! 
logos and product and service names are the trademarks and/or 
registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. SBC, the SBC logo, 
and other product names are trademarks of SBC Knowledge Ventures, 
L.P. All other brand names may be trademarks or registered 
trademarks of their respective owners.

(c) 2005 SBC Knowledge Ventures, L.P. and Yahoo! Inc. All rights
 reserved.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
SBC Yahoo! DSL Newsletter. Please do not reply to this message 
to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the SBC Yahoo! DSL 
Newsletter, please visit this page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11338385&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or SBC's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
SBC Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11338385