Subject: SBC Yahoo! is bringing you the world's finest athletes

From: SBC Yahoo! DSL Member Services <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Feb 2006 18:11:16 -0800

SBC Yahoo! Newsletter
Full Speed
Your fast track to a better web world
February 2006 Edition
Issue #24

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Pardon Our Dust

In the next few months, SBC Yahoo! DSL will be changing its name
to AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet. During this time, you may see
both SBC Yahoo! DSL and AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet as
you're browsing online. You will also notice changes to the look
of bills and correspondence from AT&T. Customers will be able to
keep their current email account and still enjoy the same great
features and benefits through AT&T Yahoo!. Don't worry, the only
thing changing is our name -- you can still expect the same great
service.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch the 2006 Winter Games on SBC Yahoo! Sports

This February, SBC Yahoo! Sports offers you complete coverage of 
the 2006 Winter Games. Get up-to-the-minute headlines and results,
exclusive analysis from former Olympic greats and SBC Yahoo! Sports
writers, and photos direct from Torino, Italy. Our daily schedule 
lets you keep up with all your favorite events.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11343/11343415_733801_1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
See Sports History Unfold With SBC Yahoo! Search

Use SBC Yahoo! Search to stay up-to-date and follow your favorite
athletes as they compete for the Gold. View sports highlights and
coverage with SBC Yahoo! Video Search. Or seek out the latest
information across the Web with SBC Yahoo! News Search. Just type
in the name of your favorite athlete or event and discover more 
with SBC Yahoo! Search. 

Check it out:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11343/11343415_733801_2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Show Your Spirit with SBC Yahoo! 360°

Let your family and friends know who you're rooting for on your own
SBC  Yahoo! 360° page. All you need is your valid SBC Yahoo! ID to
set up a free 360° page. Post your own photos of the activities or 
blog about the Men's Curling Event. You can even set up lists of 
your favorite sports links or personal reviews to share.

Take me to 360°:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11343/11343415_733801_3.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow the Winter Games From Your SBC Yahoo! Browser

Customize the sidebar of your SBC Yahoo! Browser for instant 
access to the Winter Games. View headlines, see images, and stay 
in the know -- all without leaving the page you're on. Customizing 
your SBC Yahoo! Browser is quick and easy.

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11343/11343415_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Upgrade to SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro

Keep all of the great features you love, but get up to twice the speed 
with SBC Yahoo! DSL Pro for only $21.99 per month* for 12 months 
(6 months for customers in CT), when ordered with qualifying services. 
That may be less than what you are paying today! (*Other monthly charges 
apply. Residential only; see details.) Call 1-866-SBC-YAHOO 
(1-866-722-9246) to upgrade today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Get Your Info to Go With AT&T Yahoo! Go(TM) Mobile

Your AT&T Yahoo! is now on the Nokia 6682 mobile phone. As a Cingular 
Wireless customer,  AT&T Yahoo! Go(TM) Mobile allows you to access your 
AT&T Yahoo! email, address books and photo albums, or catch your friends 
on Messenger while you're on the go. Only from AT&T Yahoo! Go Mobile. 
(Cingular plan required and data usage charges apply).

Go, be mobile:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11343/11343415_733801_6.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
And the Envelope, Please...

Get the scoop on what's hot at the movies in SBC Yahoo! Movies' 
coverage of Oscar news. See who's nominated, engage with other 
movie fans and experts, read film reviews, watch video, view red-
carpet photos, and get all the latest news straight from Hollywood. 

Take a look:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11343/11343415_733801_7.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
New & Improved MySBC eBill(SM) Service 

Now MySBC eBill Service is better than ever!  Did you know you can
now pay with your American Express Card or debit card?

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11343/11343415_733801_8.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We're Listening

Got a story to tell about your great experiences with SBC 
Yahoo! DSL? We love hearing how broadband enriches your 
life. You could even star in an upcoming promotion! 

Fill us in:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11343/11343415_733801_9.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
MySBC eBill(SM) Service

Choose paperless billing and receive a chance to win a 2006
Toyota Prius. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11343/11343415_733801_10.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Downloads

SBC Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11343/11343415_733801_11.html

SBC Yahoo! Messenger
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11343/11343415_733801_12.html

SBC Yahoo! Online Protection
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11343/11343415_733801_13.html

SBC Yahoo! Browser
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11343/11343415_733801_14.html

TrueSwitch
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11343/11343415_733801_15.html

Firewall
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11343/11343415_733801_16.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

* You will also be charged a monthly FUSF (Federal Universal 
Service Fund) cost recovery fee to help cover charges from 
our data transport supplier pursuant to state and federal 
telecom regulations. This fee is not a tax or government 
required charge. 

For customers in AR, CA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, 
TX, and WI: New residential customers only. $21.99/mo is 
a 12-month promotional rate for SBC Yahoo! Pro with an 
ongoing rate of $34.99/mo after the promotional term.  
Promotional rates available for new orders that are placed 
online, through any SBC sales channel as part of a qualifying 
bundle of SBC services, or at select retailers.  Static IP 
products not included. This is a limited time offer and is 
only available for SBC Yahoo! DSL. Offer not valid with any 
other SBC Yahoo! DSL promotion. SBC local service and 12-month 
term required. $99 early termination fee. If you drop a 
required component of the qualifying bundle, you will revert 
to the applicable non-promotional rate for DSL. $150-$200 
additional charge will apply if technician install is 
required or desired. Equipment charges will appear on the 
first bill.

For customers in CT: New residential customers only. $21.99/mo 
is a 6-month promotional rate for SBC Yahoo! Pro with an 
ongoing rate of $34.99/mo after the promotional term.  
Promotional rates available for new orders that are placed 
online, through any SBC sales channel as part of a qualifying 
bundle of SBC services, or at select retailers.  Static IP 
products not included. This is a limited time offer and is 
only available for SBC Yahoo! DSL. Offer not valid with any 
other SBC Yahoo! DSL promotion. SBC local service and 6-month 
term required. $99 early termination fee. If you drop a 
required component of the qualifying bundle, you will revert 
to the applicable non-promotional rate for DSL. $150-$200 
additional charge will apply if technician install is required 
or desired. Equipment charges will appear on the first bill.  

All Customers: Rebate postcard, with rebate terms and conditions, 
will be included with equipment if self-installed or by mail, 
if technician installs. Rebate request must be postmarked 
within 90 days of SBC Yahoo! DSL service activation. Mail-in 
equipment rebate offer is valid in the following states: AR,CA,
CT,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,NV,OH,OK,TX,WI. Rebate void where prohibited, 
taxed or restricted by law.  Rebate may not be assigned, 
transferred or sold. SBC Yahoo! DSL packages with month to month 
terms are not eligible for an equipment rebate.  One equipment 
rebate allowed per DSL line. DSL account must be in service for 
a minimum of 60 days to be eligible for rebate. Customers are 
not eligible to receive a rebate that would exceed total purchase 
price of equipment and account must not be in delinquent status. 
Rebate check will be mailed to the SBC billing address within 
10-12 weeks of receipt of rebate request.  We are not responsible 
for late, lost, misdirected, or postage due mail or mail damaged 
by the U.S. Post Office. Rebate is offered by SBC Internet 
Services and cannot be applied to your SBC local service bill. 
Some customers may need to purchase additional equipment (i.e.,  
Ethernet card and/or cables). Billing begins on service activation 
date. Service not available in all areas. Subject to change without 
notice. Maximum speed achieved depends on customer location.  
Acceptance of Terms of Service required. Taxes and additional 
fees & surcharges extra. Other restrictions, including credit 
restrictions and qualifications, apply.

CINGULAR WIRELESS(R): Limited-time offer. Credit approval and 
new, 2-year service commitment on eligible Cingular calling plan 
required. Offer valid through AT&T sales channels to qualified AT&T 
Local Services customers who receive a combined Cingular and AT&T 
Local Services bill and who subscribe to certain AT&T services 
and/or qualifying Cingular plans. Wireless migration customers not 
eligible for all discounts. GoPhone prepaid is not eligible. 
Wireless services are provided by Cingular. Coverage not available 
in all areas. See map at att.com for details. Other conditions and 
restrictions apply. See contract and rate plan brochure for details. 
Up to $36 activation fee per line applies. Phones and prices subject 
to change. Phone Return Policy/Early Termination Fee: None if 
cancelled in first 30 days; thereafter, $175. Sales tax calculated 
based on price of unactivated phone. Billing: Airtime and other 
measured usage are rounded up to the next full minute or kilobyte, 
at the end of each call or data session, respectively, for billing 
purposes. Yahoo! Go Mobile, Text Messaging, Instant Messaging, 
Multimedia Messaging (MMS), MEdia Net, Ringtones, Info Alerts, 
Graphics, and Games (Services) require a compatible wireless phone. 
Services may be subject to certain equipment and service limitations, 
including memory, storage, network, coverage, accessibility, or data 
conversion limitations. Use of Services will be charged as specified 
in your plan. Text, instant, and MMS messages are charged when sent 
or received, whether read or unread, solicited or unsolicited. 
Cingular does not guarantee delivery of messages. Text, instant, 
and MMS messages, including downloaded content, not delivered within 
7 days will be deleted. Cingular reserves the right to change this 
delivery period as needed without notification. You are charged for 
each part of messages that are delivered to you in multiple parts. 
Content may be provided by independent providers. Cingular cannot 
control the content of messages, ringtones, games, or graphics. 
Cingular is not a publisher of third-party content and is not 
responsible for any opinions, advice, statements, other information, 
services, or goods provided by third parties. Third-party content 
providers may impose additional charges. Cingular is not responsible 
for loss or disclosure of any sensitive information you transmit or 
for the effects of Services on devices. Cingular reserves the right 
to terminate your Services with or without cause. Rates and Services 
are subject to change. Use of Services is subject to the Terms and 
Conditions of your Wireless Service Agreement. See cingular.com/media 
for terms and conditions. Cingular Wireless and the Cingular 
Wireless graphic icon are registered trademarks of Cingular Wireless, 
L.L.C.

SAFETY NOTE: SBC Internet Services and Yahoo! care about
your online safety. Keeping your operating system and 
Internet browser up to date is critical in maintaining the 
security of your computer and personal information. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11343/11343415_733801_17.html

SBC Yahoo! DSL is an information service that combines DSL 
transport, Internet access and applications from SBC 
Internet Services, with customized content, services, and 
applications from Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logo, and 
all other Yahoo! logos and product and service names are the 
trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. SBC, 
the SBC logo, and other product names are trademarks of AT&T 
Knowledge Ventures. All other brand names may be 
trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective 
owners.

Oscars(R) is the registered trademark of the Academy of Motion 
Picture Arts and Sciences. SBC, Yahoo!, and the web sites and
services described herein are neither endorsed by nor affiliated
with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.

(C) 2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures and Yahoo! Inc. 
All rights reserved. Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. 
provide products and services under the AT&T brand.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
SBC Yahoo! DSL Newsletter. Please do not reply to this message 
to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the SBC Yahoo! DSL 
Newsletter, please visit this page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11343415&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or SBC's use 
of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
SBC Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11343415