Subject: Your October AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter is here

From: AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Oct 2006 22:38:54 -0700

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************

AT&T Yahoo! Newsletter
October 2006
This Edition: Your Music, Your Way on AT&T Yahoo!
	
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Get Your 30 Days of Music. Free.

Get good stuff when you sign up for 30 days of free Yahoo! 
Music Unlimited! Play and save over a million full-length 
songs, enjoy over 120 commercial-free radio stations, and 
access playlists from other users. This deal won't be around 
for long. So take advantage now -- this free offer expires 
November 15, 2006. 

Get started:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_1001.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------	
See What's New at AT&T Yahoo! Games

Take a look at the new games added to AT&T Yahoo! Games. 
Shoot some stick with Backspin Billiards. Live the drama of 
Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Go to AT&T Yahoo! Games and 
see them all.

Go play:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_1002.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A Faster Internet Connection

Need more speed from your Internet connection?  AT&T Yahoo! 
High Speed Internet Pro gives you all the benefits of Express 
but with a faster download speed, up to 3.0 Mbps. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_3.html
 
Terms and conditions:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_4.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
See Your Photos Free With AT&T Yahoo! Go(TM)

Access your photos from just about anywhere with 
AT&T Yahoo! Go(TM). Pictures you take with your mobile phone 
are automatically saved to your online album. Purchase the 
Nokia 6682, preloaded with AT&T Yahoo! Go(TM) for only $129.99, 
after $50 mail-in rebate(1), with a new two-year term agreement. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_1003.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------	
Create a Virtual You With AT&T Yahoo! Avatars

Personalize your AT&T Yahoo! with a custom Avatar. Choose from 
any combination of faces, hairstyles, clothes, and backgrounds 
to show off your virtual self. Check out the fun ways to use 
your Avatar on AT&T Yahoo!. 
 
Fun ways:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_36.html

Have fun:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_1004.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Top Halloween Searches

Pirate Costumes:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_8.html

Renaissance Costumes:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_9.html

Star Wars(R) Costumes:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_10.html

Belly Dance Costumes:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_37.html

Fairy Costumes:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_38.html

Wizard of Oz(R) Costumes:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_39.html

Tinkerbell(R) Costumes:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_40.html

Jack Sparrow(R) Costumes:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_41.html

Toga Costumes:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_42.html

Mermaid Costumes:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_43.html
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
AT&T Yahoo! Mobile

Now checking email on your phone is easy as making a call. 

Check out the new Yahoo! Mail for Mobile:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_1005.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience AT&T blue room

View the live webcast of Vegoose, check out the latest gaming 
releases, and see how top athletes live in the AT&T blue room. 

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_19.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------	
AT&T eBill

Sign up for the AT&T eBill paperless option and enter the 
drawing for a Toyota Prius(2)!

Learn more:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_20.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------	
AT&T Yahoo! Downloads

Yahoo! Music Jukebox: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_21.html

Messenger: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_22.html

Online Protection: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_23.html

Browser: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_24.html

TrueSwitch: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_25.html

Firewall: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_26.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Full offer terms and conditions can be found here: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_4.html

AT&T products and services are provided in specific geographic 
areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc.  AT&T Yahoo! 
High Speed Internet is provided by AT&T Internet Services 
with customized content, services, and applications from Yahoo! Inc.
Yahoo!, the Yahoo! logos, and other product and service names 
are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. 
SBC, the SBC logo, and other product names are trademarks of 
AT&T Knowledge Ventures and/or its affiliates. All other brand 
names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their 
respective owners. (C) 2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures. 
All rights reserved.  

(1) Limited Time Offer. Coverage not available in all areas.  
Purchase a Nokia 6682 AT&T Yahoo! Go(TM) wireless handset 
through a participating AT&T Sales Channel for $179.99 with 
a qualifying new two-year Cingular Nation(R) plan and receive a 
mail-in rebate form in your Cingular Welcome kit.  Purchase 
requires credit approval. Early Termination Fee: None if 
canceled in first 30 days; $175 thereafter.  Customer 
receives a Visa(R) Rebate Card for $50 with receipt of 
valid mailed-in completed redemption form and other 
required information. Rebate offer expires October 31, 2006.  
Rebate request must be postmarked by December 15, 2006.  
Allow 6-8 weeks for rebate. Customer must maintain new 
Cingular service for a minimum of 30 days.  
Cingular Wireless and the Cingular graphic icon are 
registered trademarks of Cingular Wireless, L.L.C.

(2) Sweepstakes offered by AT&T and NADF. Limit of 1 entry. 
No purchase necessary. Odds depend on entries received. Void 
where prohibited. Terms and conditions apply. Call 
1-866-844-2021 for official rules and AT&T eBill terms and 
conditions or visit: 
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11371/11371236_733801_27.html 

AT&T products and services are provided in specific 
geographic areas by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. 
(C) 2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures. All rights reserved.

*************************************************************************
You received this email because you are subscribed to the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter. Please do not reply 
to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want to receive the 
AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet Newsletter, please visit this 
page to unsubscribe.
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsubscribe?.src=ysbc2&.optin=ysbc2&.lid=L:11371236&.done=http://sbc.yahoo.com&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences 
for this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your 
Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s or AT&T's 
use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in 
HTML-based email, please read each Privacy Policy. 

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/beacons/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://sbc.yahoo.com/privacy/

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. 
AT&T Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111.
*************************************************************************
RefID: ysbc2-11371236