Subject: Re: an inquiry about lists and mailing email lists.

From: Affordable Marketing Tools <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 05:46:04 -0700 (PDT)

Our bulk email service is booked solid for the next month or more.

1. do we create the message we want you to send and email it to you? 
Yes.

2. if we use lists from your inventory do we also need to purchase the 
lists or do you simply use the lists we designate? 
The list must be purchased (yours to download) + the email service fee.

3. How long does it 
take you to email out 200,000 emails and what is the cost of emailing 
this many emails?
About 10 days - $499

We would have to create a custom list of the international scientists. Cost is $299 per 5,000
emails. Compilation takes 4 - 7 working days.

AFFORDABLE MARKETING TOOLS

--- Darwin Day <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello:
> 
> In past years we have purchased a significant number of lists from you 
> organization and this year we are thinking of the possibility of having 
> your organization do some of the mailing. We are thinking of having you 
> mail messages to some 200,000 emails or more.and here are my questions 
> 1. do we create the message we want you to send and email it to you? 2. 
> if we use lists from your inventory do we also need to purchase the 
> lists or do you simply use the lists we designate? 3. How long does it 
> take you to email out 200,000 emails and what is the cost of emailing 
> this many emails?
> 
> We are also interested in acquiring email lists of professional 
> scientists in other non English speaking countries -- do you have such 
> lists available for say Germany, France, Japan, Holland, Sweden and 
> others or would you have to create them? What would be the cost of doing 
> that?
> 
> Normally we do our mass emailings from mid October to the end of January.
> 
> Bob Stephens
> Pres. DDC
>