Subject: Upgrade Now: SBC Yahoo! Online Protection

From: SBC Yahoo! DSL <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Aug 2005 17:44:32 -0700

*********************************************************************
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions or wish 
to unsubscribe from this commercial email, see the instructions at 
the bottom of this message.
*********************************************************************
Important free upgrade of SBC Yahoo! Online Protection now
available.

Introducing your new, easy all-in-one security suite.

This free upgrade is an exclusive benefit for our valued
SBC Yahoo! DSL customers. We recommend that you download this
powerful security software today to protect your PC, your
files, and your family. 

Get SBC Yahoo! Online Protection now at:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325465_733801_1001.html

For product details, go to:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325465_733801_1002.html

SBC Yahoo! Online Protection includes robust security features
and benefits:

* Easy, all-in-one interface is user-friendly and requires
  minimal attention.

* Free PC Anti-Virus protects your computer from online threats
  with automatic updates. 

* Customizable feature settings fit your personal security 
  preferences.

Get SBC Yahoo! Online Protection now at:
http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/11325/11325465_733801_1001.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note: No security program is 100% effective, and not all
viruses and spyware can be detected and/or removed.  Please
remember that there are risks associated with activities such as
downloading and sending attachments through email, using external
computer disks and drives, and installing programs from
questionable sources on your computer. As provided in the Yahoo!
Terms of Service, neither Yahoo! nor its licensors are responsible
for your decision to undertake any of these activities.

*************************************************************************
You received this advertisement from SBC Yahoo! because the
information for the account [email-masked] indicates that SBC Yahoo! 
may contact you about online access and ways to connect to the Internet. 
Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If you do not want 
to receive further commercial mailings from SBC Yahoo!, please visit 
this page to unsubscribe.  
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/unsub_ymc?.attr=fe&e=E6D6AJUw1T2ywphs_3syG5Z1qbtQUKHjX.d2&.lid=L:11325465

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for 
this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing 
Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal 
information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, 
please read our Privacy Policy.

Marketing Preferences:
http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount
Web Beacons:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/us

Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
SBC Internet Services is located at 6500 River Place Boulevard, 
Building III, Austin, TX 78730-1111. 
*************************************************************************
RefID: ymc_fe-11325465