Subject: RE: (verification)

From: Dennis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 09:13:17 -0700 (PDT)

English text below...

Dit is een automatisch mailtje van Dennis Beentjes.

Ik bescherm mezelf tegen SPAM mailtjes en wil je vragen om op onderstaande link te klikken ter verificatie dat dit geen SPAM mailtje is. 

Dank je wel!! 
______________________
This is an auto reply from Dennis Beentjes. I am protecting myself from SPAM e-mails. I would like to ask you to click on the link below in order to verify that this is not a SPAM e-mail.

Thanks in advance!!

Please click the link below to complete the verification process.
You have to do this only once.

http://www.spamarrest.com/a2?ZwL3BGZjAGb6pzS5LJ5hLGH0A0OxLKW3nJ5xLKywMJkyLaWuqTyiov5ipzpj

Spam Arrest - Take control of your inbox!
http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?2679305

------------------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this message in response to your email to
Dennis, a Spam Arrest customer.

Spam Arrest requests that senders verify themselves before
their email is delivered.

When you click the above link, you will be taken to a page
with a graphic on it. Simply read the word in the graphic,
type it into the form, and you're verified.

You have to do this only once per Spam Arrest customer.
------------------------------------------------------------
Below are the complete headers of the message that this email 
was generated in response to.

From: "Rayanna Khazan" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: 
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 18:09:00 -0000

------------------------------------------------------------
Webmasters help stop spam and make 50%.
http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?2679305/affiliates/index.jsp 

------------------------------------------------------------