Subject: RE: (verification)

From: Peter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 09:03:37 -0700 (PDT)

Peter here,

I'm protecting myself from receiving junk mail.

Please click the link below to complete the verification process.
You have to do this only once.

http://www.spamarrest.com/a2?AQNmZQH4ZGb6oJyaqJIfoROxLKW3nJ5xLKywMJkyLaWuqTyiov5ipzpj

Spam Arrest - Take control of your inbox!
http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4030581

------------------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this message in response to your email to
Peter, a Spam Arrest customer.

Spam Arrest requests that senders verify themselves before
their email is delivered.

When you click the above link, you will be taken to a page
with a graphic on it. Simply read the word in the graphic,
type it into the form, and you're verified.

You have to do this only once per Spam Arrest customer.
------------------------------------------------------------
Below are the complete headers of the message that this email 
was generated in response to.

From: "Miguell Gravesen" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: 
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 18:01:40 -0000

------------------------------------------------------------
Webmasters help stop spam and make 50%.
http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4030581/affiliates/index.jsp 

------------------------------------------------------------