Subject: FWD: Watcher News1etter

From: "Alexis Busby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 01:17:19 +0180

WATCH H N S T LIKE A HAWK TOMORROW!!

Is this stock ready to bounce?
Look at the Action Tuesday

TRADE ALERT!!
WEDNESDAY JUNE 27, 2006
Healthnostics, Inc. 
Symbol: HNST
Price: $.05

Volume: 910,000

CAN YOU MAKE MONEY TRADING THIS STOCK TOMORROW??
YOU BE THE JUDGE! 

RECENT HEALINES: 

1)Healthnostics Announces Acquisition of Physician Practice Management System-
Includes Integrated Electronic Medical Record (EMR) System 

2)Healthnostics Announces MedBioAccess - Berkeley Electronic Press Added as 
First New Content Partner

3)Healthnostics Releases MedGuardian Patient Care Monitoring System- 
The First Rich Internet Application of Its Kind 

GO NOW AND READ ALL THE NEWS ON THIS STOCK!!

THE ALERT IS ON FOR WEDNESDAY!! 
______________

Information within this report contains forward looking statements within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to
projections of future events are not statements of historical fact and may be 
forward looking statements.Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance 
is never indicative of future results. We have received one million five hundred 
thousand free trading shares from a third party, not an officer, director or affiliate 
shareholder. We intend to sell all one million five hundred thousand shares now, which 
could cause the stock to go down. This company has: nominal cash, a reliance on loans 
from officers, directors and affiliates to pay expenses, nominal revenues in its 
most recent quarter, and there are non-collectible back taxes due by its predeccesor 
company. These factors raise substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going 
concern. A failure to finance could cause the company to go out of business. This 
report shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation.