Subject: Get the new PayPal logo and buttons

From: PayPal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 15:20:10 PDT

==================================================================

PayPal

==================================================================

PayPal is launching a new look

Dear Robert Stephens,

PayPal's new logo and buttons are now live!

As our valued merchant, you can easily get the updated PayPal
images for your website.

What to do

- If your website features hosted buttons and images with PayPal
  logos, you may have noticed they were automatically updated.
  You don't need to take any action.

- However, if you host these buttons and images, we recommend
  that you replace the current images on your site with PayPal's
  new ones. You can get more information on how to change them
  by visiting:
  https://www.paypal.com/newlogobuttons

Why it's important

We're educating all PayPal customers about the new look. By
updating your PayPal images, you will let your customers know you
are a current PayPal merchant and it will make them feel safer
making purchases on your site.

Thank you for your business and your support.

Sincerely,

PayPal
__________________________________________________________________

Copyright(C) 2007 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated
trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.