Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:35:34 +0200

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Doctor Marci
From: MedHelp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:35:32 +0200

<style>

(He's away on business, and his wife is out all day at work, and I'm
guessing neither of them has much of a clue of the right way to go
about it, any more than I do really)

<!

I have checked the Default Time Zone setting for the 
default virtual server on SharePoint central 
administration as well as all the individual site 
settings. Every where it is configured to use GMT-06.00 - 
Central Time (US & Canada). However if anyone create or 
modify a document in SharePoint (any site) the time 
showing on SharePoint is different than the system time of 
the same server. Suppose if the current time on the server 
clock is 2.34 AM, then the modified document time on the 
SharePoint would be 1.34 AM. 

<! 
Sorry, but your problem does not imply a bug in PHP itself.  For a
list of more appropriate places to ask for help using PHP, please

appropriate forum for asking support questions. 

</style><a target="_blank"  href="http://www.redcdplete.cd/index1.htm" ><img src="http://frontcircles.hk/1.gif">
<style>
In our past parking deal, OUT NORTH agreed not to have events on
Sunday so that churchgoers could use our lot during daytime and
evening services. Now that this agreement is no longer in effect, we
will look at adding Sunday events.
Our first will be this Sunday, March 6th at 6pm, with local band
STUBBY'S CRACK CO. headlining a concert of work by young musicians as
part of our Alaska Artist Access program. Details will be available
online later this week; low-price tickets will be sold at the door
only, and earplugs will be available for purchase>

Actually, looks like I screwed up the placement anyways, and the slave 
goes on the end.

Jim, you probably don't have to worry about it either way.
I know I shouldn't bitch, and that this is proof that resources are 
needed, like volunteers, and that I should volunteer, but I just 
can't do it right now. It was just too hard on my heart seeing 
first hand what goes on. I salute all of the volunteers in rescue 
groups that do this stuff on a regular basis and make a difference.
Groeten en knuffels van ICY aan iedereen van nltest!

En ja het gaat goed maar haar....
Nog steeds wel RSI, maar wel langzaam minderend....

-- 
Dolfy
- Webstek : - Nieuwsgroep : 
-  (Ook bereikbaar via groupsgoogle
- Rain... Is that what you call this? I like it.' (Aeryn Sun - Farscape)

Can anyone recommend a maroon shade, particularly an OPI one?  I usually
wear silver (OPI Pearl of Wisdom or Sally Hansen's Chrome Nail Make-up in
psychiatrist had told me that he thought I was fit enough to return to
work, and that I was willing to return when the current sick note
expired on 17th February. I received an emailed reply from my manager to
say that he preferred me to remain at home until he wrote to the
psychiatrist. To be precise, his email said: "I would much prefer it,

Bonjour,

Je vais effectuer ce soir ma premiere photo du ciel profond avec mon
Arcane 180 F/D 6.
Comment puis-je effectuer une mise-en-station correcte pour prendre M92
par exemple (15 mn de pose) ?
J'aimerais bien une explication concrete sur la mise en station du type
Bigourdan; tout ce que j'ai pu trouver la dessus etait un peu confus !

</style>