Subject: Huge benefits

From: "Freida Haas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 06:51:23 -0060

Novelty of discovery of oil to send TXHE flying!!!

corporation: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
last price :     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

You can see a trade mark new doorway into the Red Hot energy sector.
Texhoma's executive model projected advantages with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the income statement account is going
to display with oil at its current price?  We call them ROYAL  profits!  But it's the announcement of this new discovery of oil
that is really going to execute this one take off!!!

With a formation of respectable, proven management, Highly
Lucrative industrial sector, and IMPOSSIBLE Piece of news, this stock
is going to fly up on Tuesday!!!

Participators should take up TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Novelty is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the powerful report that
make these stocks burst!!!