Subject: Do you want to buy almost free software?

From: "Janet Ballard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 13:38:58 -0060

http://cz0oibzd000llcuxffcpzucu.sparseik.mn

Save up to $500 on OEM software supersales!
Check our pricelist.Special Offers:Bundle Special:Macromedia Dreamwaver 
MX 2004 + Macromedia Flash MX 2004$109.95Bundle Special:Win XP 
Professional With SP2 Full Version + Office 2003 Professional (1 CD 
Edition)$99.95Bundle Special:Photoshop  + Premiere  + Illustrator 
$129.95Bundle Special:Microsoft Win XP Professional + Microsoft Office 
XP Professional$89.95 Microsoft|R| Windows Win Millenium $59.95Win NT 
4.0 Server $49.95Win XP Pro With SP2 Full Version$79.95Win 98 Second 
Edition $49.95Win 2000 Advanced Server $69.95Win 2000 Pro$59.95Win XP 
Pro$69.95 Microsoft (R) Office:Office 97 SR2$49.95Office 2003 
Professional (1 CD Edition)$89.95MS Visio 2003 
Professional$69.95FileMaker 7.0 Professional$69.95Office XP 
Professional$79.95Office 2000 Premium Edition (2 CD)$59.95 Other 
Microsoft|R|  Software:MS Works 7$69.95MS SQL Server 2k Enterprise 
Edition$69.95MS Project 2003 Professional$69.95MS Encarta Encyclopedia 
Delux 2004 (3 CD)$89.95MS Visual Studio .NET Architect Edition 
(8CD)$139.95MS Streets and Trips 2004 North America (2 CD)$69.95MS 
Exchange 2003 Enterprise Server$69.95MS Plus! XP$59.95MS Picture It 
Premium 9$59.95MS Money 2004$69.95 Adobe Software for PC:  Creative 
Suite Standard (3 CD) $129.95 Photoshop 7 $69.95 Creative Suite Premium 
(5 CD Edition) $149.95 Photoshop Elements 3.0 Win $59.95 Acrobat 6 
Professional $79.95 PageMaker 7 (2 CD) $69.95 InDesign CS PageMaker 
Edition (2 CD) $69.95 Photoshop CS with ImageReady CS $99.95 Premiere 7 
$69.95 Illustrator 10 $69.95Adobe Software for Mac:Adobe Illustrator CS 
CE (Apple Macintosh)$69.95Adobe Premiere 6.5 (Apple 
Macintosh)$89.95Adobe After Effects 6.0 (Apple Macintosh)$69.95Adobe 
Actobat 6.0 Pro (Apple Macintosh)$79.95Adobe Photoshop CS (Apple 
Macintosh)$99.95Adobe InDesign CS (Apple Macintosh)$69.95Adobe 
LiveMotion 2.0 (Apple Macintosh)$69.95 Macromedia Software for 
PC:Macromedia Dreamwaver MX 2004$69.95Macromedia Freehand MX 
11$69.95Macromedia Flash MX 2004$69.95Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004$69.95 
Macromedia Software for Mac:Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004 
(Mac)$69.95Macromedia Studio MX 2004 with Director MX 2004 
(Mac)$139.95Macromedia Flash MX 2004 (Mac)$69.95Macromedia FreeHand MX 
(Mac)$69.95Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 (Mac)$69.95Macromedia Director 
MX 2004 (Mac)$69.95 Corel Software: Photo Painter 8 (Mac)$59.95 
WordPerfect Office $69.95 Photo Painter 8$59.95 Draw Graphics Suite 
11.0$59.95 Draw Graphics Suite 11.0 (Mac)$59.95 Link bellow

http://cz0oibzd000llcuxffcpzucu.sparseik.mn