Subject: Remember to update your PayPal logos

From: PayPal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 10:20:28 PDT

==================================================================

PayPal

==================================================================

Remember to update your PayPal logos

Dear Robert Stephens,

As you know, PayPal has a new look. Thanks for supporting us to
make this a smooth transition.

------------------------------------------------------------------
What to do
------------------------------------------------------------------

- If you have a website that features PayPal-hosted buttons and
  images, you may have noticed the logos were automatically
  updated. Please note that we will be updating all hosted buttons
  to our new "sunrise" style automatically by the end of October.
  You don't need to take any action.

- However, if you host these buttons and images, and haven't
  updated them, we recommend that you replace them with the new
  ones on your site as soon as possible. You can get more
  information on how to change them by visiting:
  https://www.paypal.com/newlogobuttons

------------------------------------------------------------------
Why it's important
------------------------------------------------------------------

We're educating all PayPal customers to introduce them to the new
look. By updating your PayPal images, you will let your customers
know you are a current PayPal merchant and it will make them feel
safer making online purchases.

Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,

PayPal
__________________________________________________________________

Copyright(C) 2007 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated
trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.