Subject: PayPal is launching a new look

From: PayPal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:20:13 PDT

==================================================================

PayPal

==================================================================

PayPal is launching a new logo

Dear Robert Stephens,

Soon you'll notice something different: PayPal will adopt a
new look in the coming weeks.

As one of our valued PayPal merchants, you are receiving advance
notice of our plans. That way, if you have a website, you can
prepare to use the new PayPal logos and buttons.

What to do

- If your site features hosted buttons and images with PayPal
  logos, you don't need to take any action. These will update
  automatically.

- If you host buttons and images with PayPal logos, we recommend
  that you replace the current images on your site with the new
  ones. In a few weeks when the new images are available, we'll
  send you instructions on how to download them from our website.

Why it's important

We'll be educating all PayPal customers about the new look. By
updating your images soon after the day of launch, you will let
your customers know you are a current PayPal merchant and it will
help them feel safer making online purchases.

Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,

PayPal
__________________________________________________________________

Copyright(C) 2007 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated
trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.