Subject: IT Services

From: Consultants1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:19:55 -0800

Hi ,

How are you? I hope you are well!

I am conducting my monthly check with you and your company for your needs
for either IT Contractors or Full-time direct-hire staffing needs or
contract to hire positions. 

We have candidates available in the area of .NET Developers, Java
Developers, Oracle Developers, ERP, Data Base Administrators, Java, Project
Managers, Analysts, Developers, QA Testers, Network Engineers, ... etc. 

We go the extra mile to service our clients. A partial list of current
clients include Bloomberg, Deutsche Bank, Washington Mutual, CBOE, Dow
Jones, Fidelity, Agilent Technologies, Sprint, Danahar Motion Engineering,
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Ceridian Tax Services, and Medical Services
Company.

 Please let me know how I can assists with your current openings at your
your company?

Naren
CGT Consulting, Inc.
714-572-1055
http://www.cgt-consult.com/

Can Spam Compliant. To opt-out of future correspondence, please send an
email [email-masked] with REMOVE in the subject heading and
please reply from the email-id where you received this email.