Subject: Protect Your Account Against Fraudulent Activity

From: "Texas Dow Employees Credit Union Account Service"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 05:27:55 +0200

Dear Customer,

We have recently been made aware that an IMPOSTER EMAIL, falsely
representing themselves as Texas Dow Employees Credit Union, has
been sent to unsuspecting email addresses, some of whom may be
members of Texas Dow Employees Credit Union.

Texas Dow Employees Credit Union is taking the steps necessary to
shut down this imposter email address and website. We apologize
for any inconvenience to our members.

By following the tips below, you can help us protect your account
against fraudulent activity and imposter email.

Your most recent Personal/Business checking account profile is now
available for an update via TDECU Security Center.

Please click here to update your account profile . You will be
asked to enter your personal information.

Thank you,

Texas Dow Employees Credit Union NCUA
Texas Dow Employees Credit Union Account Access

SCAM ALERT : OPCCU0027941
Message Date : 24-07-2006
Customer ID : 22193OPCCU85

Please do not reply to this message.
© 2005 - 2009, Texas Dow Employees Credit Union