Subject: Updates from PayPal

From: PayPal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:20:05 PDT

==================================================================

PayPal

==================================================================

Dear Robert Stephens,

- Sell in style - a new look for PayPal
  We've introduced a new logo and buttons.
  Change your PayPal buttons to reflect this look. Go to:
  https://www.paypal.com/newlogobuttons

- NEW reporting tools
  See your customer payment history and how much you're
  spending in business expenses. View your reports in your
  Account Overview > History > Business Overview.
  https://www.paypal.com/

- Improve your sales tax automation
  U.S. sellers can now set tax by ZIP code or ZIP code ranges
  for U.S. buyers. Learn more:
  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/shipping/EasyCalculateShipAndTax-outside

- Customize shipping rates
  New tools to let you customize shipping rates by order weight,
  quantity, or amount and domestic or international destinations.
  Go to PayPal.com > Profile > Shipping Calculations
  https://www.paypal.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------
- PASS
  Email invoicing with PayPal
  Send secure payment-enabled email invoices with PayPal payment
  buttons right from your desktop. Try it today:
  https://www.paypal.com/cmd=_pp-redir&id=MNLYCN5LVD3VTA6E

- 1&1
  Free web hosting
  Get 6 months of free Linux Developer hosting when you order
  a one-year plan. Order now. Offer ends Sept. 30, 2007.
  https://www.paypal.com/cmd=_pp-redir&id=M9CB9QKFF9DWZLQA

- Ruesch International
  Save on supplier payments
  Make payments to your global suppliers with no wire or draft fees
  through Dec. 31, 2007.* Save now:
  https://www.paypal.com/cmd=_pp-redir&id=MJLRHSTT6KGHGW5N

- Monster
  A Monster offer for PayPal users
  Save $100 through Sept. 30, 2007.** Learn more:
  https://www.paypal.com/cmd=_pp-redir&id=MYF5FJ9N4E3WVWLN
------------------------------------------------------------------

- Special announcement

Visit the Online Merchant Network and read these latest articles:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/general/RedirectToOnlineMerchantNetwork-outside

- Choosing – and Using – a Business Credit Card
- Don't Let Fraudsters Ruin Your Holiday Sales
_____________________________________________________________________

*  Additional terms and conditions apply.

** This special offer expires Sept. 30, 2007. This offer is
   subject to execution of agreement containing additional terms
   and conditions found at:
   http://hiring.monster.com

This PayPal notification was sent to [email-masked]. To
modify your notification preferences, log in to your PayPal
account, click the Profile subtab, then click the Notifications
link under Account Information. Changes may take up to 10 days to
be reflected in our mailings. PayPal will not sell or rent any of
your personally identifiable information to third parties. For
more information about the security of your information, read our
Privacy Policy at:
https://www.paypal.com/privacy

Unsubscribe:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/general/HowToUnsubscribe-outside

Copyright (C) 1999-2007 PayPal. All rights reserved. Designated
trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131