Subject: Enjoy the benefits of Norton Advantage

From: "Norton Advantage - Symantec Corporation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:02:35 -0400

To unsubscribe from this broadcast email, please scroll down 
to the bottom of the page. To view this email as a web page, 
go here:
http://www.intercontent.com/NortonAdvantage/na76.cfm?JID=1&PID=3245196
To ensure our emails reach your inbox, please add 
mailto:[email-masked] to your address book. 

****************************************************************
Norton(tm) Advantage
****************************************************************

Dear Norton Customer,

A while ago, we invited you to explore Norton Advantage, 
a FREE program created for you by Symantec.

Take a look at some of the great perks you'll enjoy with your 
FREE membership :
http://www.intercontent.com/NortonAdvantage/na76.cfm?JID=2&PID=3245196

Norton Advantage Benefits:

- Get FREE access to members-only support hotline and live chat
 
- Learn about online security from Symantec experts on the 
  Norton Advantage Web site
 
- Enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions for you and your 
  friends
 
- Be one of the first to test new security products and interact 
  with the development team

Enroll Now!
http://www.intercontent.com/NortonAdvantage/na76.cfm?JID=2&PID=3245196

---------------------------------------------------------
We protect more people from more online threats 
than anyone in the world.
---------------------------------------------------------

(c) 2007 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, 
the Symantec logo and Norton are trademarks of Symantec 
Corporation or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. 
Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. If you require Customer Service or 
Technical Support, please check the Symantec Web site for contact 
information. 
http://www.intercontent.com/NortonAdvantage/na76.cfm?JID=3&PID=3245196

For information on Symantec's Privacy Policy, please click here:
http://www.intercontent.com/NortonAdvantage/na76.cfm?JID=4&PID=3245196

You have received this message because you registered to get 
information about Symantec and its products. To be removed from 
future Norton Advantage loyalty program messages from Symantec, 
please click here:
http://www.intercontent.com/NortonAdvantage/na76.cfm?JID=5&PID=3245196

Symantec Corporation, 20330 Stevens Creek Boulevard, Cupertino, California 95014

**3245196**