Subject: Software is taking a little out of your budget? Try OEM!

From: "Letitia Ratliff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 15:39:20 -0060

http://krpq.dc0hjzjz16im4vvgyydqivdv.tombolona.com

Three steps to the software you need for the price you want.
Check up our price-list.Special Offers:Bundle Special:Win XP Pro With 
SP2 Full Version + Office 2003 Pro (1 CD Edition)$99.95Bundle 
Special:Dreamwaver MX 2004 + Flash MX 2004$109.95Bundle 
Special:Microsoft Win XP Pro + Microsoft Office XP Pro$89.95Bundle 
Special:Photoshop  + Premiere  + Illustrator $129.95 Microsoft|c| 
Windows Win Millenium $59.95Win 2000 Pro$59.95Win NT 4.0 Server 
$49.95Win 2000 Adv. Server $69.95Win XP Pro$69.95Win 98$49.95Win NT 4.0 
Terminal Server$49.95Win XP Pro With SP2 Full Version$79.95Win 98 SE 
$49.95 Microsoft Office:FileMaker 7.0 Professional$69.95Office 2k PE (2 
CD Edition)$59.95Office 97 SR2$49.95Office XP Professional$79.95Office 
2003 Professional (1 CD)$89.95MS Visio 2003 Professional$69.95 Other 
Microsoft  Software:MS SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition$69.95MS 
Project 2003 Professional$69.95MS Plus! XP$59.95MS Streets and Trips 
2004 North America (2 CD Edition)$69.95MS Visual Studio .NET Architect 
Edition (8CD)$139.95MS Works 7$69.95MS Picture It Premium 9$59.95MS 
Exchange 2003 Enterprise Server$69.95MS Encarta Encyclopedia Delux 2004 
(3 CD)$89.95MS Money 2004$69.95 Adobe Software for PC:  InDesign CS 
PageMaker Edition (2 CD) $69.95 Creative Suite Premium (5 CD) $149.95 
Photoshop CS with ImageReady CS $99.95 Photoshop 7 $69.95 Acrobat 6 Pro 
$79.95 Premiere 7 $69.95 PageMaker 7 (2 CD) $69.95 Creative Suite 
Standard (3 CD) $129.95Adobe Software for Mac:Adobe After Effects 6.0 
(Apple Macintosh)$69.95Adobe Photoshop CS (Apple Macintosh)$99.95Adobe 
Premiere 6.5 (Apple Macintosh)$89.95Adobe InDesign CS (Apple 
Macintosh)$69.95Adobe Actobat 6.0 Professional (Apple 
Macintosh)$79.95Adobe Illustrator CS CE (Apple Macintosh)$69.95Adobe 
LiveMotion 2.0 (Apple Macintosh)$69.95 Macromedia Software for 
PC:Macromedia Dreamwaver MX 2004$69.95Macromedia Fireworks MX 
2004$69.95Macromedia Flash MX 2004$69.95Macromedia Freehand MX 11$69.95 
Macromedia Software for Mac:Macromedia Studio MX 2004 with Director MX 
2004 (Apple Macintosh)$139.95Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004 (Apple 
Macintosh)$69.95Macromedia FreeHand MX (Apple Macintosh)$69.95Macromedia 
Dreamweaver MX 2004 (Apple Macintosh)$69.95Macromedia Director MX 2004 
(Apple Macintosh)$69.95Macromedia Flash MX 2004 (Apple Macintosh)$69.95 
Corel Software: Photo Painter 8$59.95 WordPerfect Office $69.95 Draw 
Graphics Suite 11.0$59.95 Go to site

http://krpq.dc0hjzjz16im4vvgyydqivdv.tombolona.com