Subject: Maxwellsoft career

From: Alex Medvedev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 12:44:52 -0400

Hello,

I am Alex Medvedev, the owner of the Maxwellsoft Company, which
specializes in enterprise application development, system integration,
corporate networks and other software solutions for business, finance,
and other areas. Maxwellsoft Company is based in Ukraine with a branch
office in Latvia. We have earned ourselves reputation of a reliable
and trustworthy partner working successfully with a number of West
European and North American companies and providing them with reliable
software development services in financial and media sectors.

Unfortunately we are currently facing some difficulties with receiving
payments for our services. It usually takes 10-30 days before a
payment from your country is received and cleared. Such delays are
harmful to our business. Wire transfers involve various
bureaucracy-related delays and complications, and international
cashier’s checks or money orders take up to two months to clear.
That’s why we are currently looking for partners in your country to
help us accept and process these payments faster.

If you are looking for a chance to make some additional income, you
can become our representative in your country. As a representative of
Maxwellsoft Co, you will receive 8% commission of every deal we
conduct. Your responsibilities will consist of receiving payments in
the form of wire transfers and/or checks and forwarding them to us. It
is a part-time job that you will be able to do from the convenience of
your home without any interference with your primary job. We are also
considering opening another office in your country in the near future
and you will have certain privileges should you decide to apply for a
full-time job with Maxwellsoft Co.

If you are interested in this position with our company, please
contact me for more information via [email-masked].
Be sure to include the following information about yourself:

1. Your Full Name as it appears on your resume.
2. Education.
3. Your Contact Address.
4. Telephone/Fax number.
5. Your present Occupation and Position currently held.
6.  Your Age

Please respond and we will provide you with additional details on how
you can become our representative.
There are no start-up or hidden costs for you. Your commission-based
income will depend on how fast you can process the payments from our partners.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely, 

Alex Medvedev,
CEO
Maxwellsoft Co