Subject: failure notice

From: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Oct 2006 02:34:37 -0000

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email-masked]>:
4.79.181.15 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to [email-masked] cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta257.mail.mud.yahoo.com

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 02:34:33 +0000
From: Info Person <[email-masked]>
Organization: Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit corp.
To:  [email-masked]
Subject: Your DarwinDay.org registration

Hello, Nick (and Ahmed),

Since I found another entry with the same problem, I deleted both of 
your entries.  If you wish to support Darwin Day, please send me a 
message telling me about what happened, and then sign up again.

Sorry,

   - Info
-------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Nick,

I tried your Web URL, from your entry at DarwinDay.org, and it did not
go to a personal page, only to a free, limited, Web hosting service.
Could  you please send me a complete personal URL that works so I can
fix that aspect of your registration?

Thank you,

    - Info Person, editing the DarwinDay.org database