Subject: The Friends of Charles Darwin

From: "Richard Carter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 16:50:32 +0100

Hi,

You have me listed (in my role as founder of the Friends of Charles 
Darwin) on your Supporters page at:
http://www.darwinday.org/englishL/dispsupport/index.php

I'd be grateful if you would provide a link to The Friends of 
Charles Darwin website, which recently went through a major 
relaunch. The new address is:
http://darwin.gruts.com/

Regards,

Richard
-------------------------------------------------
Richard Carter, FCD
[email-masked]
Join the Friends of Charles Darwin
http://darwin.gruts.com
This e-mail has been virus-checked
-------------------------------------------------