Subject: list of events?

From: "Eugenie C. Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 22:48:49 -0800

Hi, folks,

I was trying to find a list of events on the DD web site to see if some 
events I am associated with have een added or not, and I can't find where 
on the web site they might be.

Is there somewhere on the site where you have a list of all events, dates, 
places,speakers, etc.? If so, you need to make it easier to find!

Happy DD.

Genie

Eugenie C. Scott, Ph.D.
Executive Director
National Center for Science Education, Inc.
420 40th St., #2
Oakland, CA 94609-2509
510-601-7203
fax: 510-601-7204
[email-masked]
www.ncseweb.org

find out about my new book, "Evolution vs Creationism: An Introduction" at 
http://greenwood.com/books/BookDetail.asp?dept_id=1&sku=GR2122 . Order from 
Amazon at http://tinyurl.com/25tcf and benefit NCSE even more!