Subject: Yahoo! Mail announce !! Yahoo E-mail Lottery Draw.

From: Mrs. Maurrine Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 8:58:54 -0400

Yahoo! Mail announce !! Yahoo E-mail Lottery Draw.

REF NO: YSW/56B-672GH/L
BATCH: 4583JL/WIN

             YAHOO !  EMAIL LOTTERY PROMOTION:UNITED KINGDOM

Finally, today, we announce to you the results  of the YAHOO!! E-MAIL 
MEGA JACKPOT LOTTERY  EMAIL DRAWS held on August 4th, 2007. Your
e-mail address, attached to winning number 11-48-26-34-44-34,
With serial number (647489), consequently won in the Tenth
category.Since the draw  was conducted through zonal batching of the
emails sampled,and the globe was divided into zones. You are hereby
notified that your winning falls under Europe Zone, and hence you are
to be paid by our European Payment Centre.

The Selection process was carried out through random sampling in our
computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 1,000,000 
email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world

You have been approved for lump sums pay out of £850,000,000 British
Pounds Sterling Credited to File REF NO:
YSW/56B-672GH/L and winning number {11 48 26 34 44 34}

Your fund has been insured with your REF NO: YSW/56B-672GH/L and
winning number(11 48 26 34 44 34).

To File for your winning prize, contact the Claims Payment Officer
below by email for remittance of your prize to you.

YAHOO ! CLAIMS DEPARTMENT
Handling Officer: Mr. McDanny Cole
Email:[email-masked] 
Contact Phone Number: +44 7024079042

NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO CONTACT MR. MCDANNY COLE WITH THE BELOW
REQUESTED INFORMATION.

FULL NAMES:..............................................
ADDRESS:..............................................
CITY:..............................................
STATE:..............................................
ZIP:.........................
COUNTRY:..............................................
SEX:..............................................
AGE:..............................................
MARITAL STATUS:..............................................
NATIONALITY....................................
OCCUPATION:..............................................
E-MAIL ADDRESS:..............................................
RELIGON:..............................................
TELEPHONE NUMBER:..............................................

   Mrs. Maurrine Wright
  Online Co-ordinator
Secretary
                      LOTTERY SPONSOR  Yahoo! Mail