Subject: From kevin and rose kurubos

From: "kurubos kevin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 00:13:52 +0100

>From kevin and rose kurubos
Private and Confidential
Abidjan - Cote d'Ivoire.

My dear,
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my 
Sister,intend to establish in your country. Though we have not met with you 
before but we believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed 
sometimes in life. There is this amount of TWELVE Million US Dollars 
($12.000.000.00) which  our late father deposited with a security company in 
Abidjan Capital city of Cote d'Ivoire which he  wanted to used for his 
political ambition in our Country before he was
assassinated. Now we have decided to invest this money in your country or 
anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and  political reasons.
We want you to help us claim and receive the  consignment which will be sent 
to you through diplomatic means to your address to avoid any traces of the 
funds and to enable you plan for the investment in your Country. We will 
like to invest part of the money into these three investments in your 
Country but, if there is any other business that is better than our 
suggestion, we will be very glad to follow your advice.
1). Real estate
2). The transport industry
3). Five star hotel
If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you 20% 
Of the total fund while
the balance will be invested by you. I await your soonest response.
Respectfully yours,
kevin and rose kurubos

PLS KINDLY CALL ME THIS TELL NUMBER +225 08 96 67 11

_________________________________________________________________
Découvrez un moyen pour éliminez tous les virus de votre PC ! 
http://safety.live.com/site/fr-FR