Subject: YOU EMAIL HAS WON YOU A £ 100,000

From: "UK INTERNATION E-LOTTERY RESULTS, 2007" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 19:37:01 -0400

United Kingdom E-lottery Game,
United Kingdom International Lottery
Information And Zonal Co-ordination
London, United Kingdom. WCH9 GB2 

Ref No: UK9420X2/68
Batch No: 074/05/KY369

WINNING NOTIFICATION
 
Courtesy of the draw results released on the 22th of March, 2007, of  
the UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY E-ADDRESS GAME , your e-address, 
which was affixed to the ticket number: 56475600545188 with serial 
Number: 536802, was picked as one of the lucky winning e-addresses. Your 
e-address which drew the lucky number: (12, 17 74 43 and JackPot Ball 
*61*) :has was won you the prize for the second category draws. 
 
Subject to this notification, you have therefore been accredited to 
eceive the sum of £ 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Pound Sterling) as 
a second category prize. This prize has been  credited in cash to file 
SCW//001.0012/0J from the total cash prize of £ 10,000,000, budgeted
for this year's winners in all categories.
 
The Lottery game for second category winners is free. The lottery 
tickets are free also and you do not need to pay a dime to enter. It is 
an e-address lottery draw designed to make winners all over the globe 
and you do not have to enter in person to play. The active participation of 
winners is not a prerequisite as selected e-addresses are collected 
from the World Wide Web, Urls, Outlook, Search engines and company 
profiles of Personnels, Executives and a host of others.
 
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information 
confidential till your claim is processed and prize remitted to you. 
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and 
unwarranted abuse of this programme.
 
Be informed that your ticket number, which qualified you as a second 
category winner, falls within our booklet supervisory office in Europe 
as indicated in our play coupon before the draws. This however means 
that your winning prize will be released by our designated affiliates in the 
United Kingdom. The transfer of your winning prize would commence as 
soon as you establish contact with your approved Claims Director.
 
To file for your claim, please contact your Claims Director by email 
with the following information :
========================================== 
1. Full Name and Address (No P.O. BOX)**
2. Ref No. and Batch No.**
3. Winning E-mail .**
4. Age (Date of Birth) .**
5. Contact phone number .**
6. Country .**
7. Occupation .**
8. Sex .**
 
CONTACT PERSON (Claims Director)
Lawrence Artkinson (Lottery Agent, Claims Office, UK)
Telephone: +44 (701) 115 3187                     
Email: [email-masked]
========================================== 
Congratulations from UK International Lottery and Sweepstake 
Sponsors/Promoters of this programme.
 
Zonal Co-ordination & Information
UK International Lottery©
Sweepstakes International Programme
Croydon, London.
England .
 
E-lottery From British International Lottery© Board, United Kingdom. 
Second category game winners ©2007. All rights reserved.