Subject: compensation

From: "arnold umeche" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:30:02 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Friend, 

Compliments of the day and God's blessings. 
I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction, 
the money transferred to Spain.It is done through the assistance of Mr. 
Emilio Alvarez Infante who is a Spanish based business man . Currently I am 
in Spain with him and my family. 
Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in 
transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. 
Now contact my secretary in Cotonou Republic of Benin, his name Mr Emmanuel 
Anoka on email: [email-masked] and ask him to send you a Bank 
Draft (Banker's check) of $800.000 which I kept for your compensation for 
all the past 
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts 
at that time very much and I kept the draft for you as gratification. So 
feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr 
Emmanuel Anoka and instruct him where to send the Draft to you. 
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the 
joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I;m very busy here 
because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having 
at hand also for holidays with my family. 
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary 
on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr 
Emmanuel Anoka, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Regards,

Arnold Umeche

¡Miles de amigos con tus mismas aficiones! http://www.latinchat.com