Subject: Big guys must have big guns!

From: "Sapenov Alexander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 04:21:14 +0000

Yo Man, stop wasting your chick' time
trying to string her with your sleepy ramrod

Time to full throttle if you know what i mean :)

Beleive me, all that they want is a sturdy sausage.
And hours of pleasure!

Make a perfect gift for yourself and for all
your girls - more genuine pleasure for less money!

More info here: http://trust.hemums.net

The magic stuff will be shipped in an hour after placing
your order. No bullshit. What if doesn't work? Really impossible,
but we'll REFUND ALL your money.

PS: This stuff is really effective against oligospermia or sterility.
Absolutely no side-effects.

-- 
fdvnbwroidckgjhsdfjkhff gtjfjjjsjilsjpjtjhjlkqkskfkjjugokmjqks

one of the  biggest Moscow  literary  clubs, known by  its  abbreviation  as
massolit; his  young companion  was  the  poet Ivan  Nikolayich Poniryov who
wrote under the pseudonym of Bezdomny.
     Reaching  the shade  of the budding lime  trees,  the two writers  went
straight to a gaily-painted kiosk labelled'Beer and Minerals'.
     There was an oddness about  that  terrible day in  May  which  is worth
recording  : not  only at  the  kiosk but along the whole avenue parallel to
Malaya Bronnaya Street there was not a person to be seen. It was the hour of
the  day  when people  feel too exhausted to breathe, when Moscow glows in a
dry haze as the sun disappears behind the Sadovaya Boulevard--yet no one had