Subject: Attn:LUCKY WINNER DO CONTACT US FOR YOUR CLAIMS /Ref No.: PBL/CN/6654/CP!!!!

From: POWERBALL LOTTO. UK <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 21:35:44 -0400

POWERBALL LOTTO. UK
                               POWERBALL-WHEEL E-GAME 2007 

Dear Consolation Prize Winner,

NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING.

This email confirms that you have been notified of by the POWERBALL 
INTER LOTTO UK The England of your email lottery winning for 2007 Power 
ball Lotto - Wheel E-game held on 6th April 2007.

We wish to congratulate you on the selection of your email coupon 
number which was selected among the 45 lucky consolation prize winners.

Your email ID identified with Coupon No.PBL2348974321 and was selected 
by Electronic Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 
50,000 different email addresses enrolled for the Lotto-Wheel E-game. 
Your email ID included among the 50,000 different email addresses where 
submitted by our partner international email provider companies.

Prize Ref No.: PBL/CN/6654/CP

LotteryGroup: Consolation Prize Group

Prize Amount: £1,000,000.00 One Million Pounds Only.

To file in for your Claims you are required to contact the Lottery 
Claims Processing Officer and send to us this following information 
below.

Lottery Claims Officer:
Name: Mr. William Park
Email; [email-masked]  
Tel:+447011136905
Fax:+448704906836

                       CLAIMS PROCESSING INFORMATIONS.

FULLNAME:....................................................................
FORWARDING 
ADDRESSE:.........................................................
CITY/STATE:....................... COUNTRY OF 
ORIGIN:.......................
MARITAL STATUS:..................... 
NATIONALITY..............SEX...........
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT NR:..................DATE OF 
BIRTH:.................
TEL/FAX NR: 
.........................OCCUPATION:..........................
CURRENT EMAIL:............................

                           WINNING INFORMATIONS.

COUPON NR:..................................LOTTERY REF 
NR:..................
LOTTERY DATE:..................CLAIMANT 
SIGNATURE:...........................

Also we would like you to pick an option on how you want you claims to 
be sent to you.

Below is our Options you are to pick one from the listed option on how 
you want your (Claims)funds to be transfered or sent to you.

                          DELIVERY OPTIONS

1. Through Courier Delivery.

2. Bank wire transfer to any Bank of our Lucky Winners.

Congratulations once again from all our staffs on your consolation 
prize winning, we hope you will partake in our forth coming Power ball 
Lotto-Wheel Email-games.

Yours truly,

Mrs.Roseline Donald,
(Lottery Coordinator)