Subject: CONFIRM YOUR WINNING :Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 275-189-657

From: "Winning Notification" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:11:06 +0100

AUSTRALIA LOTTO LOTTERY INC.  
5th Floor East Commonwealth Centre 
55 Currie Street  Adelaide SA 5000, 
South Australia.

                                  WINNING NOTIFICATION 
  
We are delighted to inform you of  the result of the E-mail address ballot 
lottery draw of the Australian cash-out lotto bv international 
programme,which took place on the 18th of January 2007.This is a computer 
generated lottery of Internet users using email addresses for draws.

This lotto draw is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using 
their e-mail addresses from different World Wide Web(www)sites.Your e-mail 
address attached to ticket number: 275-189-657-23-05 with Serial number 8756- 
05 drew the lucky numbers  and bonus ball number which subsequently won you 
the lottery in the 2nd category.You have therefore been approved to claim a 
total sum of  US$800,000.00 (EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) in cash 
credit file ref:ILP/HW 47509/02.

This is from the total cash prize of US$4,000,000 Million Dollars,shared 
amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category.All participant 
were selected randomly through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine 
hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, 
Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international 
promotions programme which is conducted annually.This Lottery is being 
promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of Multinational companies as part 
of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they 
have operational base.

Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our European 
representative office in Amsterdam,Holland, as indicated in your play coupon 
and your prize of US$800,000.00 will be released to you from our regional 
branch office in Nigeria.We hope with part of your prize, you will 
participate in our end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Billion international 
draw.Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the 
release of your funds as soon as you contact him. 
  
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU QUOTE YOUR BELOW WINNING PARTICULARS WHEN 
CONTACTING YOUR AGENT:

Ref: 4758961725 
Batch: ALLINC 70564943902/188 
Winning no: FGNGB2701/LPRC

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Simply contact your claims agent, Rev Rodriguez Weis at 
email: ([email-masked]) by 
filling this form below and send it to him to file for 
your claim .

LOTTERY WINNERS APPLICATION FORM OF PAYMENT.

FULLNAME................................................. 
DATE OF BIRTH.................................. 
SEX.................................. 
AGE.................................. 
MARITAL STATUS................................... 
NATIONALITY......................................... 
OCCUPATION........................................... 
TELEPHONE.......................................... 
FAX...................................................... 
EMAIL................ 
DATE...................................................... 
WINNER REF/BATCH NO........................APPROVED 
FOR PAYMENT.

Please quote your reference,batch and winning number which can be found on 
the top left corner of this notification as well as your full name, address 
and telephone number to help locate your file easily. 
  
For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information 
confidential(VERY SECRET) from the public until your claim is processed and 
your prize money remitted/released to you.This is part of our precautionary 
measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this programme by 
some unscrupulous elements,equally to guard against non participant or 
unofficial personnel taking undue advantage of this programme. Note that, all 
winnings MUST be claimed by a STIPULATED TIME(ON OR BEFORE 22nd March 
2007); otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually be 
reabsorbed into our next lucky dip sweepstakes.

Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!

Yours in service,

Sincerely,

Mr. Williams Standford 
Online coordinator for 
AUSTRALIAN LOTTO INC.