Subject: SEASONS MESSAGE FROM SEN. ISA M MOHAMMED

From: SEN MOHAMMED ISA MAHMOUD <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:54:03 +0100

SEASONS MESSAGE FROM SEN. ISA M MOHAMMED

Good day ,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner
from paraguay who is aninternational business man.
Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of 
the total sum.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your  past efforts and attempts to assist
me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary,
Her contact is: Name: Mrs. Jane Thomas
Email Address: [email-masked]

Ask her to send you the total $450.000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty
Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for your compensation for all the past
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

Also do use part of the money for philanthropist purposes for use in
helping the less privileged in your area. Especially at this festive
season. Put a smile on somebody face and let the world be better for
it. 

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get
in touch with my secretary Mrs. Jane Thomas and instruct her where to
send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the suffering at that time. In the moment, I am very
busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new
partner I am having at hand. 

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on
your behalf to receive that money, so
feel free to get in touch with Mrs. Jane Thomas and she will send the
amount to you without any delay. 

I beg you in the name of the most high to use at least 50% of the
proceed to put smile on the faces of the less privileged especially
during this festive season.

This is my utmost wish for this donation.

With best regards

Sen. Mahmoud Isa Mohammed