Subject: Urgent mail from Lysha

From: "Lysha Maracina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:20:29 +0180

Urge nt buy alert!! Urgent News alert!!! 
Stock Symbol ACEN
Price 0.65 
5 day tar get $3.00 

Investors, once again we bring you todays big ideas for huge 
profits, BUY ACEN it's going to soar 500% or more from its current 
trading levels. ACEN is near an explosive breakout and we hear 
major 
European and U.S. promotional exposure on ACEN is coming, ACENs 
revolutionary battery technology, never needs to 
be charged!! When Wall Street finds out about this undiscovered 
company 
the price will soar!! CHeck ACEN news and grab some now.. 

ACEN is going to soar, and when it does were looking for 5x our 
money on this one. Buy ACEN now before it's to late...

Memory leaks that might be caused by running larger tournaments.   
All software gets tested.  
Besides it feels better to rant on RGP than email customer support.  
He is also apparently the unoffiicial or official RGP liaison.  
> Any new or bigger promotion creates a mandatory lock-up of your computers.   
> Hey Mike,  
Mike is on the payroll, he gets paid to take the heat.  
> RR 
I did not say Mike Sexton owned the site.