Subject: Sonya

From: "Sonya Rollins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 22:19:43 -0120

2005 was the year of the oil company with many of these	
companies posting record profits.  2006 has been the year	 
of alternative fuels with companies involved in this sector	 
blowing off the charts.  This trend shows no signs of	
abating.	
Our next feature is right in the thick of the high-growth	 	
alternative energy sector and they are doing incredible	  
things.	 
	
AlgoDyne Ethanol Energy	
	
Symbol:  ADYN	
	
Current Price:            $1.30	 	
Short Term Target:        $3.50	
Long Term Projected:      $10.00	
	 
It doesn't take a genius to know why alternative energy is	 	 
such a high-growth area right now.  Smart traders know how	  
to watch global trends and seize the moment.	
	 
AlgoDyne is where it's at.  AlgoDyne has developed a	  
turnkey solution in their proprietary micro-algae based	  
process which can produce direct electricity, eco-friendly	 	 
fuels, and valuable bi-products.	 
	 	
The company has just hit its sweet spot in the development	 
phase and is set to release some astounding results.  These	 
revelations are being backed up by a far-reaching PR	 
campaign.	
	
It is essential to get in early in order to enjoy the	 
biggest gains.  Come Tuesday, December 26th this one will	 
be rapidly going up to meet our target price!	 
	
Do not delay!  Win with ADYN!