Subject: For events such as accidents involving transportation vehicles, man will continue to improve safety and decrease risk.

From: "alphabet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 18:38:20 +0200

He expresses himself to the fullest, love it or leave it. They even took
my Paxil.
They thought they were doing God's will.
A lack of control of ones environment is usually compensated for by an
increase in reproduction.

WWW

*** CNHC *** CNHC *** CNHC ***

Trade Date: Friday, November 24, 2006
Company: China Health Management Corp.
Symbol: CNHC
Price: $1.34
Target: $10

CNHC BREAKING NEWS:
China Health Management Corp. Announces the Hospital's Setup Proposal
Received Additional Approval from Kunming City, Yunnan, China

CNHC IS BOUND TO BLOW UP! THIS AMAZING NEWS ALONG WITH HEAVY PR PROMOS
ARE DRIVING IT NUTS! WATCH CNHC GO OFF THE CHAIN ON FRIDAY NOV 24!

WWW

Over time man has become less ignorant and better at predicting cause
and effect and how to protect self from most natural threats. Please
tell me that this is just my imagination gone wild.
We do not care for the average corporation for we have seen the
disloyalty shown to Americans who have had their jobs shipped away after
years of service.
If I sell one book a month I am pleased. Doctors will offer their own
comprehensive plans on a fee for service basis.
This assures that no catastrophic event will terminate the gene pool.
Though perfection is nearly impossible, man has always accepted the
challenge.
This will cut down costs on mental health care and reach those citizens
that have never had evaluation because of a false belief of being o. He
is doing his thing. Find Osoma Bin Ladin!
He does have assets to fool most of the people most of the time,
however, no matter how wrong and ridiculous his policies are. Too late
to turn back. I understand that my blog is not for everybody.
We started out kicking ass, but I think history will prove eventually
that we lacked the troops to do the job correctly and efficiently. These
followers falsely assumed their leader believed in the same god as them.
The religious right proved this during the last election. This cold war
could truly be Armageddon, likely beginning with attack on Israel.
I didn't know if I could handle this reunion or not.
That option is to just skip the freakin' combat and obliterate the
enemy. I am the founder and promoter of the newly found TOTS Party.
Anyway, this leader who thinks he knows exactly where he is going, leads
his followers in the opposite direction of what is best for them. I am
the founder and promoter of the newly found TOTS Party.
I'm not playing anymore.
The bottom line, as many are starting to see, is that if we were going
to go to war we should have gone all out and with absolute force and
went in and got out ASAP. This assures that no catastrophic event will
terminate the gene pool.
I wanted to run away.
I understand that my blog is not for everybody.
I knew personally the distress he was facing.
This is definitely not what nature had in mind for mankind.
This is more consistent with the will of man made gods.
Thus, those of us continuing to survive are inversely strengthened
inwardly even as our physical being is inevitably weakened and
diminished by father time. at times seems convinced that the book of
Revelations is inevitable. Life is funny sometimes. When they discover
they are actually paying for it, I predict they will become pissed and
refuse to buy the product.
One of the rare survivors of a jump was interviewed and spoke of how he
realized he didn't want to die the second his feet left the side of the
bridge. He is doing his thing. This cold war could truly be Armageddon,
likely beginning with attack on Israel. He does have assets to fool most
of the people most of the time, however, no matter how wrong and
ridiculous his policies are. He followed a little light and was
miraculously assisted by a sea lion who kept him alive until the
rescuers arrived. They even took my Paxil.
Let's vote on that idea.