Subject: Award Notice

From: "UKNATIONALLOTTERY" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:55:15 -0800 (GMT+8)

FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS / PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.

HEADQUARTERS: 1A, CANADA SQUARE, CANARY WHARF, LONDON E14 5DT, UNITED KINGDOM

REFERENCE  Nє:  EGS/2251256003/03
BATCH  Nє: 14/0017/1PD

 AWARD NOTIFICATION

Flash Budget Finance Lottery of British International Lottery Program
wishes to inform you the results of the E-mail address ballot lottery
program by the British International Lottery Program held on January 18th,
2007. Your email account was selected as a winner of Five Hundred and
Fifty Thousand Pounds Only.

This result is now made available to you and your email address attached
in the Category A bonus ball 02, 03, 21, 24, 38, 44, and bonus ball 47.
Participants were selected through a computerized ballot system drawn from
company and individual email addresses users.

We advice that you keep your winning information confidential until your
claims has been processed and your money released to you. This is part of
our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program.  For the release of your winnings, kindly contact your
claims agent with the following details to expedite the processing of your
prize winning.

1. Full name and address.
2. Country of Residence
3. Tel and fax number.
4. Occupation.

To begin your claim, please contact our Claim Manager at the Claim
Department immediately with the following email address;
[email-masked]  OR call on telephone number +44 703
184 5628.  All winning must be claimed not later than two weeks from the
date of receipt of this email.  After this date all prize winning will
treated as Unclaimed

Note in order to avoid unnecessary delays; remember to quote your
Reference and Batch numbers in all correspondence.   Congratulations once
again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our special
quarterly promotional Lottery program.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Harry Wilson
(Information and Promotion Manager)