Subject: Congratulations again!!

From: Greg van Ewijk<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 12:35:11 +0000

NATIONAL LOTTERY
LONDON, ENGLAND.

Ref. Number : [567/948/KH87]

We are happy to inform you that your email address has been selected as one
of the lucky email addresses in the category "B" of the online lotto
conducted by EURO-MILLION today 23/02/07.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The cyber-Lotto was conducted by a first of its kind automated computer
balloting system, where by email addresses(30,000 email addresses),were
extracted from all continents of the world.A draw was held in different categories
and winners emerged
from different parts of the world and they are entitled to various cash
prizes depending on their different categories.Thus, you are entitled to a prize
money of  950,000,euros{Nine hundred and fifty thousand euros}

Reference number for your Euro Million prize is:[567/948/KH87]
Ticket number:[ 02-15-18-20-22]
Lucky Stars:[ 02-05]

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/home/home.do

As a category B winner, you have been selected by computer balloting system
where only email addresses are soughted,from a total number of 30,000 email
addresses drawn from all over the globe.

After an automated computer ballot of our International Promotions Program,
you are one of the winners that emerged in this category and therefore you
are to receive payout of  950,000euros.

To immediately claim your prize, please contact our fiduciary agent.

Below are the contact information of the fiduciary agent: 

NATIONAL LOTTERY,
LONDON,ENGLAND.
Contact: Larry Goodman.
Email: [email-masked]

Provide Prize Reference Number:[567/948/KH87] and winning Ticket Number
:[02-15-18-20-22] for confirmation.
In your best interest(s), you must initiate contact within one week of
receipt of this correspondence.
You may be required to provide any of the above information during the
process of collecting your prize.
We congratulate you once again and it is our hope that you participate in
any of our international programs in the nearest future.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Greg van Ewijk. 
Promotions Manager

You are to provide the below details,to enable the speedy evaluation and
processing of your winnings.
We advice that you adhere strictly to their procedures to avoid any
disqualifications and subsequent cancellation 

1. Your Full Names
2. Your Full Contact Address
3. Direct telephone/fax numbers and email

The above detailed information will be absolutely necessary to file in your
claims.