Subject: New Download - Focus on Results: The Essential Guide to Web Analytics

From: "Chief Marketer and WebTrends" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:10:04 -0600

A promotional message from Chief Marketer and WebTrends

--- Focus on Results: The Essential Guide to Web Analytics --- 

In order to run marketing by the numbers, you need a guide... one that
can help you leverage best practices from industry experts to prove and
improve your return on every online investment. 
 
Focus on Results is your guide to solving your toughest online marketing
challenges. You'll learn how to,
 
- Profitably acquire new customers
- Measure and optimize every online spend
- Improve customer relationships

Plus, learn what Web 2.0 technologies like AJAX, online video and
tagging can mean for you. So get the guide, and learn how web analytics
can help you succeed in the changing marketing landscape.
 
>> Download your complimentary copy now
http://pbm3.com/trk/ct.aspx?x=3f2f.1323f.1118570

----------------------------
If you do not wish to receive any further emails from WebTrends, go
here,
 http://pbm3.com/trk/ct.aspx?x=3f2f.12388.1118570

Your Email address has not been given to any third parties.  You
received this email because we have an existing business relationship,
you are a subscriber to one of Prism Business Media's diverse
publications. Periodically, we will inform our subscribers of special
offers and new products from third party mailers pertaining to your
profession or possible interests. If you do not wish to be contacted
with these offers any longer via email click below here: 
 http://www.pbm3.com/trk/opt.aspx?x=3f2f&e=[email-masked]

Prism Business Media | 249 W. 17th Street | New York, NY 10011

<Ref#:(3f2f)>