Subject: Assalamo Alaikum,From Ishatu Mohamed

From: "ishatu mohamed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 16:56:07 +0100 (CET)

Assalamo Alaikum,From Ishatu Mohamed

Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem,
Wasalaam to you,and how are you doing?. My intention of contacting you is
to solicit your assistance for a project, which
will be mutually beneficial. Though I know my decision to contact you is
to a large extent unconventional, the prevailing
circumstances necessitated my action.I am shatu Mohamed from Libya. I am
married to Late Abukakar Mohmed of blessed memory was an oil explorer in
Libya and Kuwait
for twelve years before he died in the year 2000. We were married for
twelve years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted
for only four days. Before his death we were both devoted Muslims. Since
his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems.
When my late Husband was alive he made a huge deposit in millions of US
dollars with a Deposit Company in oversea.(I will tell you the amount as
we proceed) Recently, my doctor told me that I have
only six months to live due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me
most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to donate
this fund to either a Muslim organization or devoted Muslim individual
that
will utilize this moneythe way I am going to instruct herein. I want this
Muslim organization or individual to use this money
in all sincerity to fund mosques, orphanages,widows, and also propagating
the word of ALLAH and to ensure that the society upholds the views and
belief of the Holy Quran.The Holy Quran emphasizes so much on ALLAH'S
benevolence and this has encourage me to take the bold step. I took this
decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and
my
husband relatives are into some radical Organizations and I don't want a
situation where this money will be used in an Unholy
manner. Hence the reasons for this bold decision. I know that after death
I will be with ALLAH the most beneficent  and the
most merciful. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard
because of my health, Please reply only on this Email:

[email-masked]

because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I
don't want them to know about this development.With ALLAH all things are
possible. As soon as I receive your  reply on Email. I shall give you the
contact information of the Deposit Company in oversea where the money was
deposited. I will also issue aletter of authority to the Deposit Company
authorizing them that the said fund Have being willed to you and a copy of
such authorization will be forwarded to you.I want
you and the Muslim community where you reside to always pray for me.My
happiness is that I lived a true devoted Muslims worthy of emulation.
Whoever that wants to serve ALLAH must serve him in
truth and in fairness I will not stipulate any precise amount to reward
you, as it will have tobe on pre-negotiated terms, based on your level of
involvement. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay
in your reply will give room in sourcing for a Muslim organization or a
devoted Muslim forthis same purpose. Until I hear from you by email, my
dreams will rest squarely on your Shoulders.May the Almighty ALLAH
continue to guide and protect you.
Allah Hafiz.

ISHATU MOHAMED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nueva Barra de Herramientas de OZÚ. Navega Más facilmente por Internet.
¡Descargatela gratis! http://barra.ozu.es/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Correo enviado desde http://www.ozu.es