Subject: Mrs Cindy Arbel

From: "lilian berky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 11:41:30 +0000

Mrs.Cindy Arbel writing from /
Al Basheir Hospital,Jabal Ashrafieh
,Israel.

Greeting to you in the name of our Lord,

I am the above named person from israel, I am married to Mr.Yael Arbel who 
is an Oil Consultant/Contractor before he died in the year 2006, due to the 
crisis between our country and Lebanon , We were married for eleven years 
without a child.
Before his death we were both born again Christian and we worship in 
glourios chapel church of God. Since his death I decided not to remarry or 
get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ( $9 million U.S. 
dollars)in a trunk box with a security company in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire a 
west african country, Presently the fund is still with the security company.
Recently, my Doctor told me that i have serious sickness which is cancer 
problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness but I pray to 
God to heal me so that I will be alive and see his work done as my late 
husband instructed me.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or 
individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct 
herein,I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages 
widows,propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is 
maintained,The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that 
giveth.
I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this 
money and my husband relatives are not Christians and aslo not a good people 
and I dont want my husband efforts to be used by unbelievers,I dont want a 
situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way,This is why I am 
taking this decision,I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am 
going,I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. My Dear, please 
I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health 
hence the presence of my husband relatives around me always,I dont want them 
to know about this development, With God all things are possible.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security 
Company for you to communicate with them and claim the donation of the 
consignment box by all means which no one in the security company management 
is aware of the  contents of consignment box as money,because my late 
husband deposited it as confidential family valuables.for security reasons.

I want you to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My 
happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian and whoever that 
Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.
Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another church or 
individual for this same purpose.Please assure me that you will act 
accordingly as I Stated herein.

Hoping to receive your reply for more details and may God be with you.
N/b you can get back to me on ( [email-masked])

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Your sister in Christ,

Mrs.Cindy Arbel.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Hotmail sur i-mode™ : envoyez et recevez des e-mails depuis votre 
téléphone portable ! http://www.msn.fr/hotmailimode/