Subject: re: nasdaq: PGGG - Long White Candlestick/Bullish Engulfing 66709680170129294441

From: "Stacey Rodriquez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:11:08 -0600

shout. frederick.
The BottomLine Report
rimy
Congratulations to all who jumped into WBTO last time around. 
UP <http://finance.aol.com/quotes/web2-corp/wbto/nab/charts?timeframe=10&freq=1
&state=1&te=mountain&vs1=on&dv1=off&dr=1&hs1=on&ss=on&ss1=on&vs=on&settings=
1&tabs=charts&scs=0&vl=on&daysb4=0&hs=on&vl1=on&se=default>  from $1.00 to
$2.40 in just a few weeks. acquaint.

NEW Pick: PGGG (Pegasus Gaming Corp.) Long White Candlestick/Bullish
Engulfing continuum

A bullish pattern has developed and a PURCHASE order alert is issued today.
The market opens with an upward gap, signaling a bullish sentiment in the
first case. Your benchmark will be the opening price. If the prices stay
over the benchmark, go long. Any white candlestick with an upward gap is a
valid confirmation criterion.  In the second case, the market opens at a
level, equal to or below the previous day's close. The benchmark is that
closing price. If prices during the session stay over the benchmark, go
long. Any white candlestick closing above the previous day's close is the
second confirmation criterion. aruba.

Pegasus Gaming PGGG acquires the exclusive rights for licensing Chimera 2.1,
a complete online Internet gaming software package developed by
724bingo.com, which incorporates dupe

*	Sports Book Wagering Platform (SBWP) samoa 
*	Full line of Online Internet Casino games guildhall 
*	Horse Racing clink 
*	Mobile Gaming ombudsman 
*	"Birds Eye" Management System (BEMS) arrowhead 

Pegasus offers complete Turn-Key online Gaming solutions to companies who
wish to operate their own White Label platforms such as Sports Betting,
Casino, Horse Racing, Multi-Players Poker and Mobile Casino platforms on the
Internet/Mobile devises, in the form of licensing its proprietary software
and management services. manchester.

INTERNET GAMING minaret

There has been explosive growth in online gambling sites since the
introduction of the World Wide Web in the early 1990s. With the increasing
presence of these operations - mostly run offshore - the U.S. Congress as
early as 1995 began to address this issue through legislation that would ban
Internet gambling. blackburn.

Background hotelman

*	The first online gambling site launched in August 1995. It is
currently estimated that there are well over 2,000 Internet gambling Web
sites offering various wagering options, including sports betting, casino
games, lotteries and bingo. soap. 
*	Internet gambling revenue in 2005 was estimated at $11.9 billion and
is projected to double by 2010, according to Christiansen Capital Advisors
(CCA). bridle. 
*	CCA estimates that nearly 23 million people gambled on the internet
in 2005. Approximately 8 million of those gamblers were from the United
States. junctor. 

GAMING REVENUE: 10-YEAR TRENDS thick.

As the gaming industry has expanded throughout the United States, the gross
annual revenue has steadily increased. Gross gambling revenue (GGR) is the
amount wagered minus the winnings returned to players, a true measure of the
economic value of gambling. GGR is the figure used to determine what a
casino, racetrack, lottery or other gaming operation earns before taxes,
salaries and other expenses are paid - the equivalent of "sales," not
"profit." In 2004, for example, the commercial casino industry had GGR of
more than $30 billion*, but paid over $12 billion in wages and benefits and
more than $4.9 billion in taxes, plus other expenses. warn.

The BottomLine Report is not liable for any decisions by its readers or
subscribers. The information contained herein has been provided as an
information service only. The BottomLine Report waS PAID $4k for
distributing this report. stream.
attentive. belove.livestock.