Subject: JOB OFFER....(EARN AS MUCH AS 10%).

From: Wanlida Textile Company Ltd <Wanlida Textile Company [email-masked]>
Date: 17 Feb 2007 03:33:44 -0000

Content-Type: text/plain

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Wanlida Textile Company Ltd

No.6 Third District Nanshan Road

Shengze, Wujiang City 

Jiangsu Province, China.

ATTENTION: SOLICITING FOR A REPRESENTATIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

It is my pleasure to write you in respect of our Company Wanlida 

Textile Company Limited. We are experts in the sale of Textile

materials. We 

export into the Canada/America and parts of Europe. We

got your email through the Business Directory. We were recently given a 

Two-year contract to supply our product to Canada/America and Europe 

trade zones. In our just concluded Annual GeneralMeeting

(AGM), we decided to search for a representative who can help us 

establish a medium of getting to our customers in Europe and America as

well 

as making payments through the representative as our Payment

Officer. 

I, as the Vice President of this multinational company hereby relate 

with you because of the communication problem faced by most of our 

Board

Members, since many of them cannot read, speak or write English 

language except Chinese, which is our official language.

In view of this you are expected to relate directly with me as the 

company representative since I decided to contact you and give them 

frequent update about our activities. 

Most of our customers haveproblem in making payment to us, as we do not 

run foreign accounts.About 90 percent of our customers prefer to pay 

through Certified Cheques and Money orders or bank transfers based on

the 

amount involved.

We have decided to open this new job position for solving this problem.

Your Tasks:

Your tasks include: 

1. Receive payment from Customers 

2. Cash Payments at your Bank 

3. Deduct 10% which will be yourpercentage/pay on Payment processed 

4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the 

offices you will be contacted to send payment to.

Payment could also be made by MoneyGram or Western Union Money 

Transfer. 

See www.westernunion.com and www.moneygram.com for details.

Local Money transfers take barely hours, so it will give us a 

possibility to get customer's payment almost immediately. 

After establishing a close relationship and co-operation with us you'll 

be able to operate with larger orders and you'll be able to earn more. 

Our payments will be issued out in your name and you can have them 

cashed in your bank or other Cashing Services. 

We understand it is an unusual and incredible job position. This job 

takes only 3-7 hours per week. 

You'll have a lot of free time doing another job, you'll get good 

income and regular job. So if you are interested, your quick response 

to

the 

email cited would be appreciated. 

Please if you are interested forward to us the following information 

for our perusal:

FULL NAME:

PHONE NUMBER:

FAX NUMBER:

PRESENT OCCUPATION:

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:

MARITAL STATUS:

AGE:

Best Regard

Mark Lane

[email-masked]