Subject: YOU HAVE JUST WON GBP £900,000.00

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:25:24 +0100 (CET)

WORLD CUP 2010 FREE LOTTERY,
HEADQUARTER, LIVERPOOL, UNITED KINGDOM.
==========================
Winning NO: XB3/701/LNRC
Batch NO: 905534213/255
Ref NO: 7458222754
==========================

Dear  Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to announce your email address as one of the 200 lucky 
winners in the Free Lotto draw held on the 9th March 2007. All 200 
winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 100,000,000 
{ONE 
HUNDRED MILLION} international emails addresses.

Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total payout of  
GBP £900,000.00 (NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS) only. Your email address 
emerged along side with 199 others as a category of winner in this 
year's Annual Draw.

The world cup 2010 lottery is proudly sponsored by the Microsoft  
Corporation, Coca Cola, Nokia, MTN, the Intel Group, Toyota,Toshiba.
  
The world cup free lottery draw is held once in every four years 
interval. And is also organized to encourage the use of internet and 
computers.

Fill the form below:

NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NO:
OCCUPATION:
AGE:
SEX:
COUNTRY:

NOTE: WE HAVE TWO OPTION OF DELIVERY WON PRIZES TO WINNERS, COURIER AND 
DIRECT BANK TRANSFER.   

NAME; Julie Van Hans
[email-masked]

Sincerely,
Mrs. Larisa Hull
Promotions Manager

Viel oder wenig? Schnell oder langsam? Unbegrenzt surfen + telefonieren
ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT JETZT bei Arcor: günstig
und schnell mit DSL - das All-Inclusive-Paket für clevere Doppel-Sparer,
nur  39,85 €  inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-dsl-2