Subject: From: Barr. Sanni Adamu

From: sanni adamu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:23:56 -0700 (PDT)

Barrister Sanni Adamu (Esq.)
 Of Sanni & Associates Chambers
 16 Norman Williams Street Ikoyi
 Lagos Nigeria.
 Private Ph. No: + 234-80 69435610.
 Email Address: [email-masked]
 
 From: Barr. Sanni Adamu 

 I am Barr. Sanni Adamu An Attorney at Law and Senior Advocate of 
 Nigeria. I am the personal Attorney to Engr. George A. Hamilton, An 
 American / European by Birth, who used to work with Shell Development 
 Company in Nigeria.
 
 Here in after shall be referred to as my Client. On the 21st of April 
 2004, my client, his wife and their three Children were involved in a 
 fatal car Accident along Saga mum Express Road. All occupants of the 
 vehicle Unfortunately lost their lives.
 
 Since then I have made several inquires to your Embassy to locate any 
 of my clients extended Relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. 
 After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last 
 Name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I 
 contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money 
 and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or 
 declared unserviceable by the Bank where these huge deposits were 
 lodged. Particularly, the Security Company Where the deceased had an 
 account valued at about (US$16.5m) Sixteen Million Five Hundred United States Dollars.
 
 The Bank Has issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the 
 Account confiscated within the next 21 working days. Since I have been 
 unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 8 months now, I seek 
 your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since 
 my effort to locate my late client's extended relatives was not 
 succesful, so That the proceeds of this account valued at (US$16.5M) 
 Sixteen Million Five Hundred United States Dollars.
 
 This Money can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money, 
 all Necessary legal documents will be in place that can be used to 
 back up any Claim we may make. All I require is your honest Cooperation 
 to enable us seeing this deal through.
 
 Guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement 
 that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please do get in 
 touch with me through this E-mail address at : [email-masked] 
 for more details once I have your consent and trust then we can proceed 
 immediately.
 
 Call me on my Mobile phone number if you have any question regarding 
 this transaction.
 
 Your anticipated response is urgently needed.
 
 Yours Truly,
 Barrister Sanni Adamu (Esq.)
 Private Mobile Phone Number: + 234-80 69435610.
 
---------------------------------
Bored stiff? Loosen up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.