Subject: Ref: WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 04:34:03 -0700

GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!
BRITISH WEB LOTTERY IS REGISTERED 
UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF; 
(Registration Z720633X)

The Marina Offices,
St Peters Yacht Basin,
Newcastle upon Tyne, 
NE6 1HXEngland
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
Ref: WINNING NOTIFICATION 
 
We happily announce to you the draw of the BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY in
conjunction with the 2012 Olympic Lottery puzzle, online Sweepstakes
International program held on 15 Nov 2006, Draw 1137. It is yet to be
unclaimed and you are getting the final NOTIFICATION as regards this.
Your e-mail address attached to the lucky numbers: 2, 3, 17, 22, 40, 42
(Bonus Ball 12), which subsequently won you the lottery in the JACKPOT
Bonus Category. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
£2,543,170 (TWO MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY THREE THOUSAND,ONE
HUNDRED AND SEVENTY POUNDS STERLING) in cash credited to file
KTU/9023118308/03 and Draw Number:1137.

This is from a total cash prize for winners in this category i.e JACKPOT
Bonus. All participants for the online version were selected randomly
from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted
from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are
listed online. This is part of the Country's Programme to fund for the
Olympic Games in 2012 The £1.5bn Olympic lottery puzzle:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4719851.stm) 
 
The Olympic fund-raising games will include a TV draw The National
Lottery may have seemed a relatively simple way of helping pay for the
Olympics. The Lottery must raise £1.5bn over the next seven years to pay
its share of the public money going into the Olympics. A further £650m
will be raised from council tax in London and another £250m from the
London Development Agency, while similar sums will be raised from ticket
sales, marketing, sponsorship and the sale of television rights. 

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play
coupon. In view of this, your £2,543,170 will be released to you our
payment office in UK. Our European agent will immediately commence the
process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you
in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our
precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program. Please be warned. To file for your claim, Please contact
our fiduciary agent:
 
Name: Mr. Moore Baker
Official Email: [email-masked] 
Mobile:+44 701 113 2675

Endeavour to email him your full names,winning numbers, email
address,telephone and fax numbers immediately. You can go to our online
result site to confirm the value of your winnings and also get a prize
breakdown.http://www.nationallottery.co.uk/player/p/results/unclaimedPrizes.do

Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE NATIONAL LOTTERY. 
 
Yours faithfully, 
Darryn Clarke(Mrs) 
Online coordinator 
for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY 
Sweepstakes International Program.