Subject: CONGRATULATIONS YOUR EMAIL I.D HAS WON

From: "CYBER SWEEPSTAKES" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:24:07 -0400 (EDT)

Cyber Sweepstakes
Customer Service
28 BISHOPS STREET,
BISHOPS AVENUE,
LONDON.

ATTENTION.

  Good day, we announce to you the draw of our programs held on the 1st of
July 2007 in London. Your e-mail address with serial number 5388/02
drew the lucky numbers: 31-6-26-13-35-7, which subsequently won you the
sweepstake in the 2nd category.

 You have been approved to claim a total sum of £2,500,000.00 (Two
million, five hundred thousand, Great Britain Pounds) in cash credited to
file RPC/9080118308/04 made available from a total cash prize of £125
Million Pounds. You were randomly selected for the online version from
world wide web sites through a computer drawn system extracted from over
100,000 companies.

 Please note that your lucky number falls within our booklet
representative office in Europe as indicated in our play coupon. In view
of this,your £2,500,000.00 (Two million,five hundred thousand, Great
Britain Pounds) would be released to you by our affiliate bank in London
as soon as
you establish contact.

To file for your claim,contact our fiduciary agent via email, see details
below;

AGENT: Mr. Mason Carey
Email: [email-masked]

 Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence.You
are to keep all information away from the general public especially your
serial numbers.(This is important as a case of double claims will not be
entertained). Members of affiliate agencies are automatically disapproved
from participating in this program.

You are hereby advised to send our fiduciary agent the following;

1. Your full name
2. Primary contact address
3. Your primary contact numbers, phone and fax

Congratulations from all members and staff.

Faithfully,

Michael Ronin, Esq.