Subject: FYA/From Tham Sisulu

From: "Mr. Tham Sisulu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 03:17:01 +0100

FYA/From Tham Sisulu
Address: Johannesburg-South Africa.
Email: [email-masked]

Dear Friend,

In our search for a trustworthy individual to work with us
on a very important and confidential project, we came across
your esteemed profile through our Chambers of Commerce and
Industries.

My name is Mr. Tham Sisulu, a principal executive officer in
the audit department of the Peoples Bank (PBSA) here in
South Africa. During the early preliminary in-house auditing
of accounts, I discovered an account opened by one of our
late clients in 1995 and since 2000 has remained dormant
which means that nobody has been operating it up till date.
The total amount in this account is $15,500,000.00 Million
less accrued interest.Working together with the audit
manager,we decided to investigate this account for more
information. We discovered that the owner of this account, a
foreigner has died intestate leaving no heirs or next of kin
who could make a claim.

Presently, we are the only two people in our organization
with access to this information and we have decided to keep
it that way and claim the money using a you as a (third
party) to take the place of the deceased (next of kin). We
will supply the necessary information on the deceased and
ensure that the claim application is giving immediate
approval. Documents like the death certificate will be
arranged and forwarded to you for onward submission to the bank.

The project is risk-free as we will use contacts that hold
strategic positions in the bank to effect a successful
completion of the project and also ensure that all traces of
our mutual involvement are completely wiped off. These
presents no problem as all documented evidence will be
directly under their supervision.We have earmarked a
commission of 25% of the total amount for you. A further 5%
will be set aside to cover expenses on both sides, which
will include expenses incurred in processing this claim. The
remaining 70% you will help us invest in a profitable stocks
and shares in your country. We would like to get your
decision to this proposal as soon as possible. On receipt of
your decision, we will fax or email you explicit details of
the already completed groundwork on this project.

You can contact me at all times on the above email:
[email-masked] for further explanation.

Best Regards,
Tham Sisulu.

--------------------- ALICE SECURITE ENFANTS ---------------------
Protégez vos enfants des dangers d'Internet en installant Sécurité Enfants, le contrôle parental d'Alice.
http://www.aliceadsl.fr/securitepc/default_copa.asp