Subject: From ; Mrs.Luz Stella

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:34:15 +0100

>From ; Mrs.Luz Stella 

My Dear,

 Warm Greetings! Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as
a surprise and may offend your personality for contacting you without your
prior consent and writing through this channel.I got your contact from a
proffesional database found in internet while searching for a reliable and
honest person that will be an annointed steward in a vision very dear to
me.

 I am Mrs.Luz Stella Castillo Taborda. person from Colombia undergoing medical
treatment. I am married to Dr. Castillo Tarboda who was a gun runner supplying
arms and ammunition to warring factions in Africa before he died in the
year 2004.

 We were married for eleven years without a child.He died after a brief
illness that lasted for only four days. Since his death I decided not to
re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.When my late husband
was alive he deposited the sum of $3.7Million (Three Million, Seveen hundred
thousand U.S.Dollars) Please I want you to note that this fund is lying
in Escrow account in one of the banks in Ghana west africa, my attorney,
who presently is in Africa distributing relief materials to victims affected
by hunger in Zimbabwe, will file in an application for the transfer of the
money in your name.

 Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for
the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition
without Christ is vanity upon vanity.And also the bible says there is more
blessing in given hence the reason for this questure.

Recently ,my doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months
due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my partial paralysis.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to individual or
organisation that will use this to fund,for women and youth groups, victims
of war, environmental protection,charities,orphanages and widows .It is
said that blessed is the hand that giveth.

 I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this
money and as a part of restitution for the attrocities of my late husband
which I tacitly supported. I don't want a situation where this money will
be used in an ungodly manner,hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

 I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I know that I am
going to be in the bossom of our lord jesua christ.If you consider yourself
adequately equipped morally and spiritually for this mission,please send
me a brief memo of how you intend to use the funds.And as soon as you show
your interest i will send to you my international passport.

Thank you and God bless.
Yours sincerely, 
Mrs.Luz Stella Castillo Taborda
Please reply to ( [email-masked] )