Subject: RE: SWIFT TRANSFER OF US$4.5 MILLION INTEREST INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

From: HEAD OF TREASURY HASB BANK ACCRA GHANA <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 05:50:23 -0300 (UYT)

HSBC Equator
Member HSBC Group, Accra-Ghana
International Transfer Processing Department
Trust Towers Asylum Down
2nd Floor PMB CCCI Cantonments,
Accra Ghana

ATTN: 

 RE: SWIFT TRANSFER OF US$4.5 MILLION INTEREST INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

 I am  the Head of Treasury Department of HSBC BANK  ACCRA GHANA.

 Sometime ago, in our bank your contract money was brought to our 
bank 
from Economic Community of West African Foreign Contractor Payment 
Panel made of with the following countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, 
Rep. 
Benin, Senegal, Ivory-coast, Gambia, Mali, etc. (Ecowas), AND AFTER 
SOME PERIOD, They call the fund bank to their treasury in World Bank. 
For the period of time this money was in our bank, it generated an 
interest of US$4.5 Million, which we considered your long suffering 
as 
one of the West African Countries contractor that have not received 
his/her payment and we decide to pay you this interest fund via Swift 
Transfer into your account.

 What we need from you now is any form of your identification for 
example; your international passport number or you?re driving license 
number, then your telephone and fax number for easy communication. In 
view of this you are hereby instructed to contact this office 
immediately you receive this fax/Email message and reconfirm your 
bank 
particulars.
The HSBC Bank is therefore apologizing for any form of delay you 
might 
have encountered in the course of the transfer. We are poised to 
serve 
you better.
Expecting your immediately response.
Waiting to hear from you. Thanks and God bless you in all your 
endeavours towards this transaction.

 Best Regards,
 HEAD OF TREASURY DEPARTMENT
 HSBC BANK
 ACCRA GHANA
 Reply To: [email-masked]