Subject: Improve your health supersite

From: "Oleg M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 15:52:28 -0300

Better Health
Improved Self-Esteem
A more Positive Self-Image
Everyone wants to better themselves, whether its improving their 
health or elevating their attractiveness to others. Most will 
never make any real attempt at changing themselves for the 
better.. and thats a very unfortunate fact!

Now you can be one of those that takes the small steps towards
increasing their vitality, energy and confidence.

Visit our new Health Products Supersite and chose one or more 
products thats right for YOU. Because only you know what you want 
to improve with yourself :)

Boost your strength, energy and vitality, and increase your 
positive outlook 10-fold with one or more of our proven and 
effective products.

Don't wait any longer to make your life better!

Click here to visit our New Supersite-Price discount specials now 
in effect!