Subject: Official Email

From: YAHOO MSN LOTTERY <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 20:06:47 -0400

Yahoo/MsnLottery
              Incoperation
              Baley House, Har Road
              Sutton, Greater London
              SM1 4te United Kingdom 

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of (£500,000)
FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS STERLINGS for the month of
JULY 2007 Lottery  promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY
INC & WINDOWS LIVE.
YAHOO&MSN MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of
the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed 
toYahoo and Hotmail we only select five people every Month as our 
winners through electronic balloting System without the winner
 applying,we 
congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

              PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

You are to contact your Claims Agent on or before your date of
Claim, Winners Shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement
Centre.
Yahoo/Msn Lottery Prize must be claimed no later than 15 days from date
of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won.Any
prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.
These are your identification numbers:

Batch number.....................YM 09102XN
Reff number.......................YM35447XN
Winning number...................YM09788

CHOOSE YOUR MODE OF COLLECTION:
--------------------------------------------- 
A. Courier Delivery Service
--------------------------------------------- 
B. Bank to Bank Transfer 
---------------------------------------------               
Fill and send this form to the event zonalofficial manager for start of
 
your funds released.
DETAILS OF BENEFICIARY ONLY·
FIRST NAME:----------------------------------------
LAST NAME:-----------------------------------------
GENDER:---------------------------------------------
MARITAL STATUS:--------------------------------
YOUR AGE:------------------------------------------
OCCUPATION:--------------------------------------
CITY & STATE:-------------------------------------
COUNTRY:·ZIPCODE:--------------
HOME ADDRESS:--------------------------------
YOUR EMAIL:·CELL PHONE:-------------------
HOME/WORK PHONE:----------------------------

These numbers fall within your Location file,you are requested to
contact EVENTS AGENT MANAGER,send your winning identification numbers
to them at this contact  address below.

(CONTACT EVENTS AGENT MANAGER)
Mr.GEROGE HERRI
Email:[email-masked]
Tel:+44 7011139256.