Subject: INVESTMENT ENGURIE

From: "JOHN WETEGO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 05:54:50 -0500

INVESTMENT ENGURIE

Dear Sir/Madam,

it's my pleasure to acquaint you with this proposal for a financial and
business assistance.I know my message will come to you as a surprise.
Don't
worry I was totally convinced to write you in reference to the transfer
of
USD$11.5M to your account for onward investment ( Hotel industries and
estate building management) in your country.

Please,if you are interested,Email me so that I can give you more
information. reply me urgently with this email:([email-masked])
Remain bless while expecting your prompt co-operation.

Regard's,
MR. JOHN WETEGO

_________________________________________________________________
Mortgage refinance is hot 1) Rates near 30-yr lows 2) Good credit get 
intro-rate 4.625%* 
https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5f&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=743