Subject: FROM MARTINS WILLIAMS

From: "martins williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:27:32 +0000

From: MARTINS WILLIAMS
RUE: 521 Cocody Abidjan
Cote D' Ivoire West Africa.

dear respectful one,

It is my pleasure to write you after much consideration, since I cannot be 
able to see you face to face at first. Being the only son of my father, late 
Chife Wilfried Williams from Sierra- Leone Africa (WA) I am 22 years of age. 
  My father was limited liability Diamond and Gold merchant in Freetown 
Sierra-Leone before his untimely death. After his business trip to abidjan 
to nagociate
on a Good Investment business he wanted to invest in abidjan.

A week after he came back from abidjan , he got an accident with my mother 
of which my mother died instantly but my father died after five days in a 
private hospital on that faithful afternoon, I didn't know that my father 
was going to leave me after I had lost my mother, but before he gave up the 
ghost, it was as if he knew he was going to die. Hi my father, (MAY HIS SOUL 
REST IN PERFECT PEACE) he disclosed to me that he deposited the sum of 
($12,000,000,00 Million Dollars) in a security company here in abidjan. That 
the money was meant for his Diamond and Gold company he wanted to establish 
in abidjan though, according to my father he deposited the money in a trunk 
box but declared it as vital family belongings.

He handed me the key of the box and the deposit certificate and instructed 
me to seek for a reliable and trust worthy business partner for my life time 
investment abroad. Now I have succeeded in locating the security company 
here in abidjan also confirmed the items with most honest and 
confidentiality.
Now I am soliciting for your assistance to help me lift this money out from 
abidjan to your safe account abroad so that we should invest it in any 
meaningful lucrative business in your country because this is my only hope 
in life. I am willing to offer you 10% of the total fund if only you can 
help me out of my present predicament. Awaiting anxiously to hear from you 
so that we can discuss the modalities of this transaction.

I thank you for your understanding while i will be waiting for your 
immediate response and please reply me with this email address: 
[email-masked]

Yours sincerely,
Martins Williams.

_________________________________________________________________
Gagnez des écrans plats avec Live.com http://www.image-addict.fr/