Subject: From Mr.Fasoya

From: "Mr. Henry Fasoya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 20:21:54 -0800 (PST)

>From Mr.Fasoya
HBOS plc PO Box
No. 5 The Mound
Edinburgh
EH1 1YZ

Good Day,

Please accept my sincere apologies if my email does not meet your business
or personal ethics. I will first introduce myself as Mr.Henry Fasoya, a
staff in the Private Clients Section of a well-known bank,
here in London,England.

One of our accounts, with holding balance of £15,000,000 (Fifteen Million
Pounds Sterling) has been dormant and last operated three years ago. From
my investigations and confirmation, the owner of the said account, a
foreigner by name John Shumejda died on the 4th of January 2002 in a plane
crash in Birmingham; you can view this CNN website

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/01/04/england.plane/for details
on the crash.

Since then, nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this
money, as he has no family member that has any knowledge as to the
existence of either the account or the funds; and also Information from
the National Immigration also states that he was single on entry into the
UK.I have confidently discussed this issue with some of the bank officials
and we have agreed to find a reliable foreign partner to deal with. We
therefore propose to do business with you, standing in as the next of kin
of these funds from the deceased and funds released to you after necessary
processes have been followed.

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is
legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or
any other illegal act.

On your interest, let me hear from you.

Warm Regards,

Mr.Henry Fasoya.