Subject: YOU HAVE JUST WON THE UK ONLINE NATIONAL LOTTERY!/CONTACT BAR.DAVID GREEN FOR CLAIMS

From: Bar. David Green <admindept@national�lottery.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 08:13:46 +0200

National Lottery Commission,
2 Monck Street,
London SW1P 2BQ,
United Kingdom.
Ref : UK/776090X2/23
Batch: 013/05/8394369
Draw date: Saturday 26 May 2007
National Draw:Further results
Contact the Claims Agent through the Email below:
[email-masked]  
=======================================================
CHECK YOUR WINNING NUMBER: http://www.lottery.co.uk/res/
WINNING DRAW NUMBER:  3,15, 19, 24, 28, 34 (BONUS.17)
=======================================================
WINNING NOTIFICATION:We happily announce to you the Draw (#942) of the
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,online UK National Lottery program held on
Saturday 26 May 2007.Your e-mail address attached to Ticket Number:
8603775966738 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the winning Numbers:
3,15, 19, 24, 28, 34 (BONUS.17) which subsequently won you the lottery in 
the 2nd category i.e match 3plus bonus.You are therefore been approved 
to claim total sum of £1,628,360.00 (One Million Six Hundred And Twenty 
Eight Thousand Three Hundred And Sixty Million Pounds) in cash credited 
to file.This is from a total cash prize of £20,350,000.00 pounds,shared 
amongst the Winners with different amount won in this category i.e Match 3 plus bonus. All
participants for the online version were selected randomly from World
Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 
100,000 unions,associations,and corporate bodies that are listed 
online.This promotion takes place weekly.
Please contact our Fiduciary Agent for VALIDATION.

To process your claims you are hereby advice to contact the
promotions Manager with this information:

NAME:.............................................
ADDRESS:..........................................
NATIONALITY:......................................
SEX:..............................................
AGE:..............................................
PHONE/MOBILE:.....................................
FAX:..............................................
OCCUPATION:.......................................
COMPANY:..........................................
BATCH/WINNING NUMNBER:............................

*******************************************************************
Barrister David Green.
Foreign Services Manager, 
Payment and Release order
Department,CLAIMS PROCESSING LOTTERY AGENT.
TRANS-ATLANTIC S.A LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Tel Phone: +44 701 113 6365
[email-masked]   
********************************************************************
Endeavor to email him your full names,winning numbers,email
address,telephone and fax numbers immediately.
Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE UK NATIONAL 
LOTTERY.

Mrs. Rose Wood,
Winning Department,
Coordinator UK National Lottery.
www.lottery.co.uk