Subject: UNCLAIMED LOTTO PRIZE PAYMENT NOTICE.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 04:55:25 -0200 (BRST)

INTERNATIONAL LOTTO ORGANIZATION
Juan Hurtado De Mendoza 6D 28044,
Cotonou Republic du Benin

UNCLAIMED LOTTO PRIZE PAYMENT NOTICE.

ATTENTION TO THE OWNER OF THIS EMAIL ADDRESS;
Winner in the 2nd category of our Euroafriq free Net Lottery Promotional
award draws held December 2005.

I am writing in respect to your lotto winning prize of $715,810.00(Seven
hundred and fifteen thousand eight hundred and ten US Dollars only) which
you won through the email ballot draws in our Euroafriq Lotto Award in
2005 in the second category prize winnings category.

We wish to inform you that your total prize money of $715,810.00 has been
returned to us by our Lotto claims agent as unclaimed prize after their
initial letter to your address for your payment was not successful.You are
here by requested to contact our Treasury Office on telephone 
+229-93487039 or email: ([email-masked])  for your immediate
payment.

Our Treasury officer's name is Richard Peterson, so refer this to him and
contact him immediately for your unclaimed lotto prize payment to you.You
should contact our Treasury Officer as directed above for your payment,
and do notify me as soon as you received your payment from our Treasurer.

Thanks,
Mrs Maria Antonio.
President; Int'l Lotto Org.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Universia - Esse é o seu Universo.
www.universia.com.br