Subject: From Miss Dorris

From: "dorris gomo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:57:02 +0000

>From Miss Dorris

Hello dearest one ,

compliments of the season to you and all members of your family

I knew is wrong to contact you through this means but is just that i am
desparate and my present condition now is fruastrating, that was why i
use this medium to fasting up my request.
I am Dorris Gomo the only daughter of the late assacinated senator  Edwin
Gomo in zimbabwe but pressentlly i am in abidjan, capital city of ivoiry 
coast in
west africa, for the past three months now.i want you to assist me withraw
and transfer my dad  money into your account in your country and also take
me and  out of here that had made me orphan.
Why i contacted you was that i went to the bank to widthraw this money
since my late father use my name as the next of kin to the deposit but i was
told by the bank that my late father made an agreement with them that i have
to get to the age of 25yrs before i can make claim of the money or
alternativlly i should provide a guardain who can make the claim on my
behalf and that was why i contacted you.

Dorris

NB:please these bbcnews websites to confirm my story
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4416820.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4101228.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4920444.stm

NB:please contact me via the below mail address for security reason

[email-masked]

or call me on tel:0022508549424

Cher   ,

Bonne et heureuse année

j'ai su a tort pour vous contacter par le ce des moyens mais est juste que
je sois desparate et mon état pressent maintenant frustetent, qui était
pourquoi j'emploie ce milieu au jeûne vers le haut de ma demande.  Je suis
Dorris Gomo que la fille de l'en retard assaciné le sénateur Edwin Gomo au
Zimbabwe mais pressentmet suis à abidjan, ville capitale de côte ivoire en
Afrique occidentale, parce que les trois mois derniers de maintenant.je
veulent que vous m'aidiez retirer et transférer mon argent  en votre compte
dans votre pays et me prendre   hors de ici   qui m'a rendus orphelin.
Pourquoi j'ai entré en contacter vous étiez que je suis allé à la banque au
retirer cet argent puisque mon utilisation en retard de père mon nom en tant 
que prochain des parents le dépôt mais moi a été indiquée par la banque que 
mon défunt père a fait un
accord avec eux que je dois obtenir à l'âge de 25ans avant que je puisse
faire la réclamation de l'argent ou alternativement je devrais fournir un
guardain qui peut faire la réclamation en mon nom
et c'était à pourquoi je vous ai contacté.

Dorris

NB:Tu peut voir plus de nouvelles au sujet de la situation dans mon pays
dans les websites de bbc ci-dessous

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4416820.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4101228.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4920444.stm

contactez-moi par la address :[email-masked]

ou vous pouvez ma'ppellez sur tel:0022508549424

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Hotmail : créez votre adresse e-mail gratuite & à vie ! 
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f