Subject: NIGERIAN FOREIGN PAYMENT INVESTIGATION AGENCY

From: "DR. MICHAEL IGWE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:59:35 -0300

NIGERIAN FOREIGN PAYMENT INVESTIGATION AGENCY
       ANTI- TERRORISM CLEARANCE/FRAUD UNIT 
           FALOMO OFFICE COMPLEX IKOYI
                LAGOS -  NIGERIA.
              DATE: 25TH, JAN 2007
           TEL/ FAX: 234-80577-83739
             Motto:Security watch 

FROM THE DESK OF: 
DR. MICHAEL IGWE
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FORIEGN PAYMENT AGENCY
CABLEGRAM: NAPTCOR
CELL PHONE: 234-805-7783-739
           
Attn: Sir / Madam
 
               RE: FRAUD ALERT/FINAL NOTICE

Based on our findings in this investigastion department we
wish to warn you against some Miscreants, Hoodlums and Touts
who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who
they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this
wonderful country. We were informed that some Hoodlums are
contacting you in respect to the collection of your fund
which was long approved in your favour with the Central Bank
of Nigeria. As a matter of fact we have been on this
investigation assignments for some time codedly known to no
one but the Presidency and some top government official who
are in support of this investigation team to help stop
fraudalent activities in this country and as well restore
the image that has been tarnished by the obove listed group
of people. 
 
Although we have been able to come up with some good result
about the people that have extorted money from you illegally
and I wish to list them so that you will personally indicate
them by writting back to us with the name of whom scammed
you among them as we want to make sure your payment is
routed to you without any further delay and note that we
will surely deal and bring to book the names of people below
if only you will coperate with us by coindicating correctly
any of them. 
 
The names of the Scammers that have been arrested are as
follows:
1) Prof. Charles Soludo
2) Chief Joseph Sanusi
3) Dr. R. Rasheed
4) Barrister Awele Ugorji
6) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
7) Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi 

Deputy Governor - Policy  / Board Member
8) Mr. Tunde Lemo

Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance / Board
Member
9) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia

Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / Board Members
10. Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
11. Mrs. Rita Ekwesili
 
The above listed names are been traced/investigated by the
EFCC and some of them have eloped the country and note that
if any of them is caught and found guilty he/she will go to
jailed for 25 years(twenty five years) as it is under the
Degree 47 of the constituition of this bank under the
section of criminal law.So we are waiting for you to write
us back and inform us if any of the above names have
Extorted from you or once contacted you so that we can start
taking the necessary procedurial steps prior to brigning
them to book and having your fund wired into your Bank
account as nominated accordingly. Should incase the name of
the Hoodlum that scammed you is not listed above, we will
advise that you forward to us his name and his contact so
that we can trace them and as well bring them to book.

Note that the only office/paying bank that has the right to
pay or contact you prior to the Transfer of your fund, is
the Mercantile Trust Bank Plc which is currently been headed
by the Bank Governor. You are further advised to deal
directly with them and do what so ever you are asked to do
because that is the only way you will achieve the success in
the wire of your funds to you as designated. We applogise on
behalf of the President and the people of Nigeria for any
dealy and lost this must have coursed you in any way and
promise that such thing will not occure again in the furture
and should incase you are currently dealing with any one of
them regarding your fund, we urge you to stop further
contact with them as you are taking a very big risk and it
might interest you to know that you will never get your fund
from them as they have nothing to offer.The hoodlums will
continue coming up with expences and thereby requesting for
money from you untill you go Bankrupt. Hence, your funds is
currently deposited with the above named Bank and in safe
hands. 
 
Finally, we are expecting to hear from you today 
unfailingly so as to enable us serve you better and wire
your funds into your Bank account as nominated. Thank you
very much for your  anticipated co-operation and
understanding while we wait for your urgent response to this
Email address : [email-masked]

Yours sincerely,
 
DR. MICHAEL IGWE.
(Director, Nigerian Foreign Payment Investigation
department)

Cc: Economic and financial crimes commision (EFCC)
Cc: National Drug law enforcement agency (NDLEA)
Cc: National Anti-Terrorism clearance agency (NATCA)