Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!

From: The National Lottery <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:05:33 +0200

Programs and Events Department
The United Kingdom - Frontline Group
The National Lottery,
P.O. Box 251,
WatfordWD1 8GD
 
Dear Lucky Winner, 
 
We are officially informing you of the result of the Frontline Lottery 
Winners International programs held on the 13th of March, 2007. as 
part of our promotional programs for the year 2007. Your e-mail address 
attached to ticket number 77007742781005-18721 with reference number 
EGS/2251256003/02 drew winning numbers 7-00-71-00-66-49 and credited to 
batch number 121FTG, which consequently won in the 3rd category via our 
electronic ticket as stated above. You have therefore been approved for 
a pay out of 900,000 GBP (NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS ONLY). 
CONGRATULATIONS!!!.

We also advise that you keep your winning information very confidential 
as our security policy demands to avoid double claims/impersonation and 
unwarranted abuse of this program by some individuals.The selection 
process was carried out through random selection in our computerized  
email  selection system (ESS) from a database of over 500,000 email 
addresses drawn from all the continents of the world. 
 
Forward response of acknowledgement ot the above contracted agency.This 
promotional lottery is promoted and sponsored by software corporations 
and other private organizations and we intend to use this medium to 
help individuals generate fortunes which would encourage them to expand 
their business frontiers thereby creating more opportunities and 
assisting with humanitarian concerns within their immediate 
environment. 

Remember, all winning must  claimed not later than one month,After this 
date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications 
please remember to quote your reference number,batch numbers and other 
information as required by fill the details below.

1.Full Name:............................
2.Address:..........................
3.Marital Status:.....................
4.Occupation:........................
5.Age:............
6.Sex:.............
7.Nationality:........................
8.Country Of Residence:.........................
9.Telephone Number:..............................
10.Fax Number:....................................
11.Batch Number :.........................
12.Reference Number:.....................
13.Alternative email address if any.................

NOTE: SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO
Customer Service Unit 
CONTRACTED AGENCY: MACLEAN STONE AND ASSOCIATES LTD, UK
Mr. Barrister Maclean Stone.
Tel: + (44) 702 402 6240 + (44) 704 570 2135
Email: [email-masked]