Subject: From Ms.Rosemary King

From: "Ms.Rosemary King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 00:28:39 +0600 (LKT)

Hello Friend,

My name is Mrs.Rosemary King I am a dying woman who has decided to donate
what I have to charity through you.You may be wondering why I chose you.
But someone has to be chosen. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for
cancer about 2 years ago,immediately after the death of my husband
who had left me everything he worked for.

I have been touched by the lord to donate from what I have inherited from
my late husband to charity through you for the good work of
humanity,rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned
funds inappropriately. I have asked the lord to forgive me all my sins and
I believe he has,because He is merciful.

I will be going in for an operation soonest,and I pray that I survive the
operation.I have decided to WILL/Donate the sum of $15,000,000.00 (Fifteen
Million United States Dollars) to charity through you for the good work of
the lord, and to help the motherless,less privileged and also for the
assistance of the widows.

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls,due to the fact that my
relatives are around me and I have been restricted by my doctor from
taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can
get.Presently,I have informed my lawyer about my decisions in WILLING this
fund to charity through you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord
bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the
good work to others.

If you are interested in carrying out this task,i will inform my Family
Lawyer so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you.I know i
have never met you but my mind tells me to do this,and I hope you act
sincerely.I will pay you 30% of this money if you will assist me because I
am now too weak and frigile to do things myself because of my cancer.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the
task is ccomplished,as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last
wish, due to the fact that I do not want relatives or family members
standing in the way of my last wish.

Ms.Rosemary King