Subject: YOU HAVE WON $ 2,500,000.00.!!!

From: "Surf Lottery Organisation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 05:10:29 -0400 (EDT)

FROM THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT

Attn Lucky Winner,

WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER ONLY
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the last final annualdraw
of our Lottery International Programs.

The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of
25,000,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked
by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. No
tickets were sold.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as a
winner in the category "A" with the following numbers attached Ref
Number: PW 9590 ES 9414,Batch Number: 573881545-NL/2007 and Ticket
Number: PP3502 /8707-01 You are therefore to receive a cash prize of
$ 2,500,000.00.(TWO Million Five Hundred Thousand United tatesDollars)
from the total payout

CONGRATULATIONS!!!.

Your prize award has be en insured with your e-mail address and will be
transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory
obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report. To
file in for the processing of your prizewinnings,you are advised to
contact our Certified and Accredited claims agent for category "A"
winners with the information below:

*************************************
Mr.ALBERT COPPENS
Tel:+31 616 937 546
Fax:+31-840-731-5655
E-mail:[email-masked]
*************************************

You are advice to provide him with the following information:

Names:
Telephone/Fax
Nationality:
Age:
NOTE:

All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days,thereaf terun
claimed funds would be included in the next stake.Remember to quote
your reference information in all correspondence.

You are to keep all lotto information confidential, especially your
reference and ticket numbers. (This is important as a case of double
claims will not be entertained).Members of the affiliate agencies are
automatically not allowed to participate in this program.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent
as soon as possible. Congratulations once more from our members of
staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Jacob Viz.
Lottery Coordinator.