Subject: HOW ARE YOU MY FRIEND

From: Aguleria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 03:02:20 +0100 (CET)

My Dear, 
I write to seek your services in a private confidential matter regarding to 
a great late Mr. Adam A Williams who died leaving some funds unclaimed in 
our bank without any beneficiary. I am aware that you might not be related 
to him but I want you to stand As the beneficiary and I will fill you in, 
since I have all the details for The transfer proper. This requires a 
private arrangement. Could you Perhaps be able to receive these funds under 
legal claims then I will Fill you in I am willing give you 30% at the 
conclusion of this business. 
I will need you in legal capacity to stand as his beneficiary. I have all 
the Details and will fill you in if you are really willing. Your major role 
would Be either provides me with an Existing account or to open a bank 
account Where the funds will be transferred. 
All correspondences will be via email for now. The funds in question are 
Quite large (about $22M USD). I will expect a straight answer from you. YES 
or NO. If yes, then let's work out the modalities and a brief profile of 
Your person is expected. 
Contact me immediately through my private email [email-masked] for 
details of the business. 
Closing with anticipation.
Philip Aguleria.
pls if you are intrested to help me,this is what i need from you,
your full name and age--------------------------
yourfull address--------------------------------
phone and fax  ---------------------------------
your country------------------------------------
the name of yours  company (if any)-------------