Subject: sincere assistant and co-operation.

From: "HUMAN RESOURCES" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:24:00 -0800

Dear sir,

Thanks for finding time to read this proposal.After thinking about this 
transaction and the need to make contact with someone to assist me do it,I 
found it interesting and decided to contact you for
this business transaction. Be so kind to contact me at your earliest 
convenience for a possible business deal involving money transfer of  GBP 
18.5 Million.(Eighteen million five hundred thousand pounds) I am presently 
in London working as an investment consultant with the below bank at their 
offshore department.With your sincere assistant and co-operation,I am 
determined to work this deal out if we can do business. As at this moment,I 
am constrained to issue more details about this business until your response 
is received. If you are not familiar with the above
information which I beleive is scanty for security purposes,please contact 
me for further details.
This deal is worth taking and highly profitable. Thank you for your time and 
attention.

Warmest regards,
Morris Mills More.

Chief investment
Consultant,
Dept.Of Offshore Mortgage Services,
Jyske Bank, Jutland House
10-12 Alie Street London

_________________________________________________________________
Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as 
fast as 1 year 
http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116