Subject: Very urgent Celine Fahadi

From: celine embeahr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:12:51 -0800 (PST)

A GOOD WILL MESSAGE FROM MRS CELINE FAHADI.
  
 Assalamu Alaikum:

I am Mrs. Celine Fahadi Em   from Kuwait. I am married to Dr.  Joseph Fahadi who 
worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died 
early last year on heart attack. We were married for eleven years 
without 
any children. I am 41years old now, and I have developed suffering 
breast 
cancer. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and 
it's 
quite obvious that I won't live more than two months according to my 
doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad 
stage.
  
My Problem now is the hospital has requested that I should pay a 
deposit of 
$20.000.00 Twenty Thousand Dollars only as advance payments deposit 
before 
the can start treatment and surgical beast cancer operation to revive 
me 
from dieing. I have think of what to do I don’t know I remember that my 
late 
husband was very wealthy man and after his death, I inherited all his 
business and wealth, which he secured in Accra Ghana in West Africa. I 
am 
sorry if this message comes to you as embarrassment as I found your 
e-mail 
address on Internet here in the hospital. After mush suffering and 
thinking’ 
I have decided to contact you but for any reason you find this mail 
offensive, pleas you can ignore it and please accept my apology.
  Before my late husband died he deposited the sum of $25.000.000.00 
million 
dollars (Twenty Five million dollars) in a company in Ghana WEST AFRICA 
some 
years ago, This money was secured in a save 2trunk boxes inform of 
family 
treasures and deposited to Natural Security Company without the Company 
knowing the content of the boxes as US Dollars that’s all I have for 
now, 
and since I can not travel to claim the consignment boxes that contain 
the 
money, because of my health condition and I don’t have any child that 
can 
help me and my relatives have abandon me because of my illness. I need 
you 
to help me to collect the boxes and open one of it and take the 
requested 
amount and send to me here in Al-salam Hospital Kuwait so that the 
doctors 
can start giving me normal treatment before I die in pains.
  I pray that God gives you the wisdom to touch very many lives that is 
my 
main concern. I will reward you with 30% for your effort in helping out 
of 
this bad situation and I will give 10% of the money to charity and 60% 
will 
be what I will invest with you in your country if God help me I survive 
from 
this sickness.

  I don’t want your pity but I need your prayer.

  God bless you.

  .

---------------------------------
Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.