Subject: CONGRATULATIONS!!!(contact Mr Derick Donalds for claims)

From: COCACOLA LOTTERY PROMO 2006 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:29:11 -0600

THE COCA COLA COMPANY
PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
COCA COLA AVENUE STAMFORD
BRIDGE LONDON
SW1V 3DW
UNITED KINGDOM.

THE COCA COLA COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded

annual final draws held on the (10,Dec 2006) by Coca-Cola in
conjunction with the British American Tobacco Worldwide Promotion,

your email wasamong the 20 Lucky winners who won ?Â£1,000,000.00
each on the COCA'COLA COMPANY PROMOTION.

However the results were released on monday,12,Dec,2006 and your
email was attached to ticket number (7PWYZ2006) and ballot number
(BT:12052006/20The online draws was conducted by a random selection of
email.addresses from an exclusive list of 29,031 E-mail addresses of
individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random
computer search from the internet.

However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned
to different ticket numbers for representationand privacy.

The selection process was carried out through random
selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a
database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents
of the world.

This Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also
Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators
(IAGR).This lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize
the public.

In other to claim your A,1,000,000.00 POUNDS prize winning!,
which has been deposited in a designated bank.

However,you will have to fill the form below and send it to the
Promotion manager of

THE COCACOLA COMPANY for verification and then you will be directed to
the bank
where a cheque of A,1,000,000.00 POUNDS has already been deposited in
your favour.

NAME:..............................

AGE:...................

SEX:...................

ADDRESS: ..............
EMAIL:.................
PHONE:...............

CCUPATION:...........
COMPANY: ..............

COUNTRY:................
AMOUNT WON....................

Please you are adviced to complete the form and send it immediately to
our Promotion manager through email for prompt collection of your fund
from the designated bank.

(CONTACT PROMOTION MANAGER)
Name:Mr.Derick Donalds

Phone Number:+447031832894

EMAIL:[email-masked]

You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public
especially your ticket number and ballot number.

(This is important as a case of double claims will not beentertained).
*Staff of Coca-Cola and the British American Tobacco Company are
not to partake in this Lottery.

CONGRATULATION! CONTACT MR.MARK DOUGLASS FOR YOUR CLIAMS.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Derick Donalds
PROMOTION MANAGER.
COCA COLA COMPANY.

Copyright © The UK

Coca cola Promotions Inc.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service -Guidelines.