Subject: Contact Him Immediately.

From: allen ken <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 10:23:21 +0900 (JST)

Dear Friend,
 
It is my pleasure to contact you once again after our unsuccessful attempt
on our business transaction. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank
you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in transfering the
funds without any positive outcome. 
 
I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds
with the help of a new partner from Paraguay Mr. Fernando Alvaro
Gomez.Everything was perfectly done because we struck a deal with one of
the Ladies Accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance here
in Nigeria (FMF), who rendered a tremendous help to us. My new partner
initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.
 
In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds, I
have decided to compensate you with the sum of $850,000.00(Eight Hundred
and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) in a Cashier's cheque.which can
be collected at any bank of choice. This is from my own share. I did this
simply to show appreciation to you for your kind support and assistance
even though we could not succeed due to negativeinformatiom which you
received at the time about the transaction. Presently, I am in Paraguay for
investment projects with my own share on the advice of my partner.
 
Meanwhile, I didnt forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring this fund despite the fact that we could not succeed. I will
be sending you e-mail from time to time to know if you have received your
compensation or not. 
 
In the light of the above, you are therefore, to contact my personal
Assistant, Rev. John duke and do send him your contact address where you
want the cheque to be sent to you. this him email
address:[email-masked]

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the
joy together after all the suffering at that time. In the moment, I am very
busy here in Asuncion, the capital city of Paraguay because of the
investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand. So
feel free to getin touch with him to send the cheque to you without any
delay.
 
With My Best Regards,            
Allen Ken

--------------------------------------
Easy + Joy + Powerful = Yahoo! Bookmarks x Toolbar
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/