Subject: Darwin Day Display - Sheffield Library, UK

From: Michelle Claxton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:25:51 +0000

Hello,

Hope all goes well at your Darwinday Org.

I am organising a Darwin Display in the main Sheffield City Centre 
library during February.

We have one large (18' x 6') display cabinet in the library foyer. 
Hopefully we will get plenty of interest. I have written an 
introduction to Darwin and evolution. This is to be mounted on display 
board this week.  We have a range of stuffed critters provided by the 
Sheffield Museum Service (including finches etc). We also have an 
antique microscope and some other 19th Century pieces of scientific 
equipment.

I am writing to ask a favour. I have collected a range of artwork for 
our display - The Darwin Project at Cambridge University were helpful 
in this regard. However - I still think we need a few more interesting 
graphics. I was especially interested in getting a descent quality high 
res scan of the Beagle route. The only book I have is a bit stained and 
tatty

Do you have any suggestion where on the net I could visit in order to 
download some graphical resources? Failing that, do you have any access 
to high res images. I have a broadband connection so large file sizes 
are not a problem.

Many thanks in advance,

Robert Murfin
Membership Secretary, Sheffield Humanist Society
Sheffield
UK

PS
My alternative email address is [email-masked]

PSS
I will register our event on your site as well.