Subject: Fwd: Darwin Day 2007!

From: "David Fitzgerald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:45:21 -0800

Hi again David!
I have the updated Evolutionpalooza info (see below and attached); is
it easier for you if I just re-register the new info and you delete
the old?  Let me know and in either case
I'll write up a new blurb for you.  Thanks!
-DF

***************************
Greetings, Fellow Primates:
Our 6th Annual Darwin Day celebration "Evolutionpalooza 2007!" is
coming up in less than 3 weeks!  The date is Saturday, February 10th
at 4pm - 6pm.  As in our prior birthday parties for Darwin, it will be
an extravaganza filled with science, fun, drinks and refreshments. We
have an excellent venue for the party this year, the San Francisco
main branch library's Latino/Hispanic Community room.  Please see out
attached poster/flyer for this year.

We have an excellent lineup this year including the popular Darwin Day
game "Evolutionary!", the Darwin Singers, special guest appearances,
and more. We need volunteers to help us get the show together,
particularly on these committees:

-Publicity
-Additional Entertainment
-Decorations
-Refreshments
-Set up/clean up

Please help us if you can. This party gets bigger and better every
year; let's support this evolutionary trend!

-Dave Fitzgerald