Subject: Looking for a cheap high-quality software?

From: "Marian Plummer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:20:12 -0480

http://5stzb4aotttee558qq5iann5.surgeondj.com

Software at incredibly low price!
Please check our pricelist.Special Offers:Bundle Special:Dreamwaver MX 
2004 + Flash MX 2004$109.95Bundle Special:Microsoft Win XP Pro + 
Microsoft Office XP Pro$89.95Bundle Special:Win XP Pro With SP2 Full 
Version + Office 2003 Pro (1 CD)$99.95Bundle Special:Photoshop  + 
Premiere  + Illustrator $129.95 Microsoft|R| Windows Win 2000 
Professional$59.95Win 2000 Adv. Server $69.95Win NT 4.0 Terminal 
Server$49.95Win 98 SE $49.95Win NT 4.0 Server $49.95Win XP Professional 
With SP2 Full Version$79.95Win Millenium $59.95Win 95$49.95Win XP 
Professional$69.95 Microsoft|c| Office:FileMaker 7.0 Pro$69.95Office XP 
Pro$79.95Office 97 SR2$49.95Office 2k PE (2 CD Edition)$59.95Office 2003 
Pro (1 CD Edition)$89.95 Other Microsoft (c)  Software:MS Exchange 2003 
Enterprise Server$69.95MS Plus! XP$59.95MS Works 7$69.95MS Visual Studio 
NET Architect Edition (8CD)$139.95MS Encarta Encyclopedia Delux 2004 (3 
CD Edition)$89.95MS Picture It Premium 9$59.95MS SQL Server 2000 
Enterprise Edition$69.95MS Project 2003 Professional$69.95MS Streets and 
Trips 2004 North America (2 CD)$69.95MS Money 2004$69.95 Adobe Software 
for PC:  InDesign CS PageMaker Edition (2 CD Edition) $69.95 PageMaker 7 
(2 CD Edition) $69.95 Creative Suite Premium (5 CD) $149.95 Illustrator 
10 $69.95 Acrobat 6 Pro $79.95 Photoshop CS with ImageReady CS $99.95 
Creative Suite Standard (3 CD Edition) $129.95 Photoshop 7 $69.95 
Premiere 7 $69.95Adobe Software for Mac: Actobat 6 Professional 
(Mac)$79.95 Illustrator CS CE (Mac)$69.95 Photoshop CS (Mac)$99.95 
Premiere 6.5 (Mac)$89.95 LiveMotion 2.0 (Mac)$69.95 InDesign CS 
(Mac)$69.95 After Effects 6 (Mac)$69.95 Macromedia Software for PC: 
Fireworks MX 2004$69.95 Freehand MX 11$69.95 Flash MX 2004$69.95 
Dreamwaver MX 2004$69.95 Macromedia Software for Mac:Macromedia Director 
MX 2004 (Mac)$69.95Macromedia FreeHand MX (Mac)$69.95Macromedia Flash MX 
2004 (Mac)$69.95Macromedia Studio MX 2004 with Director MX 2004 
(Mac)$139.95Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004 (Mac)$69.95Macromedia 
Dreamweaver MX 2004 (Mac)$69.95 Corel Software:Corel Photo Painter 
8$59.95Corel Draw Graphics Suite 11.0$59.95Corel WordPerfect Office 
$69.95 Go to site

http://5stzb4aotttee558qq5iann5.surgeondj.com