Subject: Your health, pearl-besprinkled

From: "Chester Carlisle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 07:36:35 -0540

Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIAzLIS 
would help you to make BETTER SE  X MORE OFTEN!
and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue 
and get ready for action in 15 minutes. 

The tests showed that the majority of men 
after taking this medic ation were able to have 
PERFECT ER ECTI ON during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISC OUNT OFER!

http://gjujik.revenueout.com/?18741414

==========
     "Couldn't I? Don't you think that there might be other flocks,  other
year.  I'd been  with him from the start, but I still wasn't quite sure what
reasons that a gull's life is so short,  and  with  these  gone  from  his
     It was funny and sad. One! As though one would be enough!  Oh, science.
normal gull. It would make everyone happier.
right down  the middle of the street. It had been ages since  the  last time

     "You can go to any place and to any time that you wish  to  go,"  the
that the  rescue squad had climbed into  their helicopter, the firemen  were