Subject: Home Equity

From: "cwalls1234" <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------------=_4485AEEB.9CA164B6
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Spam detection software, running on the system "spamd1.hrnoc.net", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Did you kn0w, the average amer1can 1s overpaying by 35%
  on their month1y mortgage payment. Anyone with internet access can apply
  f0r a low m0rtgage rate s1mply by filling 0ut our f0rm. Ref1nance today
  @nd $@ve. Stop pay1ng too much Fill out our no obligation form to start
  saving today! [...] 

Content analysis details:   (23.3 points, 10.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.5 FORGED_HOTMAIL_RCVD2   hotmail.com 'From' address, but no 'Received:'
 3.0 FUZZY_MORTGAGE         BODY: Attempt to obfuscate words in spam
 1.5 FUZZY_REFINANCE        BODY: Attempt to obfuscate words in spam
 0.3 NO_OBLIGATION          BODY: There is no obligation
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.0 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 2.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [71.205.159.210 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 1.1 URIBL_SBL              Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
                            [URIs: brefol.com]
 3.3 URIBL_AB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: brefol.com]
 3.4 URIBL_JP_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: brefol.com]
 1.5 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: brefol.com]
 2.6 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: brefol.com]
 3.6 URIBL_SC_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: brefol.com]
 0.0 MIME_HEADER_CTYPE_ONLY 'Content-Type' found without required MIME
                            headers
 0.5 HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG  HTML-only message, but there is no HTML tag

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

------------=_4485AEEB.9CA164B6
Content-Type: message/rfc822; x-spam-type=original
Content-Description: original message before SpamAssassin
Content-Disposition: attachment
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

From: "cwalls1234" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Home Equity

Did you kn0w, the average amer1can 1s overpaying by 35% on their month1y mortgage payment.<BR> 
Anyone with internet access can apply f0r a low m0rtgage rate s1mply by filling 0ut our f0rm.<BR> 
Ref1nance today @nd $@ve. Stop pay1ng too much<BR> 
<A href="http://www.brefol.com/">Fill <acs></acs>out our no <acb></acb>obligation form to <acd></acd>start saving today!</A><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>
<br>REMOVE YOUR EMAIL<A href="http://www.brefol.com/opt-out">HERE</A>

------------=_4485AEEB.9CA164B6--