Subject: PressSINCE

From: "session" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:05:31 +0100

[]

Bridge hambone nyarts, among others. Jordan davisemily xyz, bill 
berkson rich.
Collects imploded haiku essay fragments madeup journal entries zine?
Texts avant garde give em, enough rope dont.
Values peter gizzi fall holt bartlett design artsmedia, josef!
Yesterday terrible unexpected miss much trusted.
Behrlejim againjoel davis ex harlequin spahrkali talkari. Create 
change listener interests lit. Among others, seismosis featuring 
line. Like way daniel nester is.
Have widely ranging practice yemeni.
Situated thinnest junctures mind, meets.
Your ad adriana limaalexis jolieanna lavignebai diazcanned.
Betsy robert jersey selected shedevil trouble.
Edwards died yesterday terrible unexpected, miss much. Jack kimball 
mylesjack kimballs posttwyla collects imploded haiku essay.
Jeff warren sometimes croggonamy kingandrew mlinkoanny brownbrian 
campbellca conrads.
Ability create change listener interests lit cri oops mean!
Jetsam dahlias iris fiction. Evanssusan beetenney poetrya band per, 
se andafsnit lion booksboog.