Subject: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:28:24 +0000

EURO MILLIONS
AWARD/PROMOTIONAL DEPARTMENT
MADRID.SPAIN.
Email:[email-masked]
http://www.loteria.com/euro.php

       EMAIL-LOTTERY AWARD PROMOTIONAL PROGRAMME

 We are pleased  to inform you that your  EMAIL ADDRESS has been selected as one
of the 10 lucky winners in the email lottery programme conducted by the EURO
MILLIONS on the 27th of February, 2007.

The late release of this result was due to difficulties encountered in sorting
out mixed up numbers and email addresses. All 10 winning addresses was randomly
selected from a batch of  500,000,000 international emails. Your email address
emerged alongside with 10 others as a Numeros "5 " winner in this year's euro
millions award Draw.

HOW WAS THE SELECTION DONE?

Most recently the foundation set up the NEW HOPE LOTTERY to give out prizes
based on the computer balloting system (THEREFORE YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY A
TICKET TO ENTER FOR IT.YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WAS RANDOMLY SELECTED AS A WINNER).
As a Number "5 " winner, your lucky email address was selected by the email
computer balloting device, where only email addresses are sorted, from a total
number of 500,000,000 international email addresses drawn from all over the
globe, only ten winners emerged in this category.

You winning email address has therefore been approved  a lump sum payout of
€466.812,79(Four hundred and sixty-six thousand ,eight hundred and twelve euro
seventy nine cent) in cash credited to file REF.NO: ES/04678/SA . This from a
total cash prize of  €466,6127.09 (Four million six hundred and sixty-eight
thousand, one hundred and twenty seven euro ,nine cent) shared among the 10 
international winners in number “5.  Below are the particulars attached to your
LUCKY WINNING EMAIL .

 The file Ref number: ES/04678/SA
 Result winning numbers:8-16-19-43-45-1-4
 Email ticket number:754/22/76

To immediately claim your prize, contact your claim agent

http://www.national-lottery.com/resultseuro.asp
SEND REQUIRED INFORMATION BELOW TO YOUR CLAIM AGENT .

ASESORIS.NET
contac:foriegn operational manager,
PEDRO ROBERTO,
Calle Leganes 16,
Fuenlabrada(Madrid),
Tel:+34 646-334-038,
Fax:+1-502-371-6542
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.asesoris.com

VERIFICATION FORM
1. FULL NAMES: _______________________________
2. ADDRESS: __________________________________
3. SEX: _______________
4. AGE: ________
5. MARITAL STATUS: ___________________
6. OCCUPATION: _______________________
7. E-MAIL ADDRESS: ___________________
8. TELEPHONE NUMBER: ________________
9. WINNING NUMBER: _______________
10.EMAIL TICKET NUMBER: ___________________
11.REFERENCE NUMBER: ______________
12.AMOUNT WON: ______________________

The above claim agent will assist you in the processing and remittance of your
winning prize (funds) to you. Also note that  you are to contact and process
your winning prize not later than twenty-one  days, AFTER this date if you do
not contact and process your winning prize, all funds will be returned to the
MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA  as unclaimed.

 N.B:Terms and conditions to claim your prize:
 **********************************************
1.Please quote your Reference Numbers ,Your full name and address, Country,
Telephone ,mobile ,Fax number and occupation to your Claim Agent.

2.Your winning prize  Has been insured to the Original value that no one else
can lay hands or whatsoever to make claim of your winning prize except you the
Beneficiary of this Email address.

For  more verification on your lucky winning email prize, you are to visit our
online website page ( http://www.loteria.com/euro.php) and indicate the date
this email lottery programme draw of the EURO MILLIONS was held and there you
will find your result winning number

Once again on behalf of all our staff, CONGRATULATIONS!!!. This promotion
program is sponsored by EURO MILLIONES TO ENCOURAGE THE USE OF INTERNET. All
information’s have to be kept out of public until your winning prize has been
processed and transferred to your designated bank account; this is to avoid
double claim and unwarranted abuse of the programme by some participants.

Sincerely,
Mrs.Tonia Alicia.
Promotions Manager
Euro Millions
[email-masked]
http://www.loteria.com/euro.php
-------------------------------------------------
Program Warning!!! Fraudulent emails are circulating that appears to be
impersonator using our names and addresses, but are not from the
LOTTERY ONLINE PROGRAM PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO CUSTOMER CARE/COMPLAINTS
DEPT.
Note: Participants below 15 years are automatically disqualified. All
e-mail transmission/correspondence are 100% protected by our Secured
Socket Layer (SSL) server.

The NLS is an institution under public law. Therefore, the lottery  contract is
concluded between the lottery participant and the public law
institution LOTTERY ONLINE PROGRAM
This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.
--------------------------------------------------

                               Copyright © 1994-2007 The Euro Millions Lottery
S.l..
                                                                                
                                                   All rights reserved. Terms of
Service - Guideline.