Subject: The Greatest Job Invitation!

From: "settonsolutions.com"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:47:42 -0400

My name is Kevin Braner, I am representing www.settonsolutions.com .

We have analyzed your resume and have found one job available for you to
work at home right away with a guaranteed monthly income of $5,500 in 
the first year.

It does not matter what you do for a living, as long as you have a free
hour every workday.

What we offer:

-Flexible program: two hours/day at your choice, daytime and evening time
-Work at home
-Part time or full time
-Professional contact team with very good support and communication skills
-Other highlights:NO kit to buy, we WON'T charge you anything
-Commission: 10% of every transaction processed.

What we ask:

-Two free hours daily not including weekends
-Internet access for sending and receiving e-mails
-Apply for a merchant account.

IMPORTANT:

-You must be OVER 21 years old.

To learn more please visit our website www.settonsolutions.com.

Please let us know if you are interested to join us.

Best regards,

Kevin Braner