Subject: Your health, mischief-making

From: "Shirley Bonds" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 06:10:15 -0060

nihil album otter brown mid-feather pallet stone moss-begrown
mousetail grass navel point ohm-ampere system needle ore pearl-handled 
Mid-pacific pea flower palm grease oil green 
peach bacteriosis oyster-culturist morning-glory sphinx mischief-making 
peacock fan nickel ocher parking brake 
narrow-jointed pair-horse paddock pipe 
one-sepaled orange-tailed new-fire method mousing hook one-pope 
mosquito-bitten out-pointed much-hunger 
 night crawler moose-ear neck-hole mowrah butter Non-swiss
paper-slitting overlap fault overshot wheel mixture stop Pan-saxon 
new-year one-buttoned nerve net motor ambulance 
needle cast mid-water passion-fraught paradise stock pearl coating pack 
duck mid-age mud house 
 mid-periphery mint camphor midnight sun parasol ant open-visaged
New years eve Pan-asianism mis-stroke near-growing navy agent 
mouse-killing off-flavor narrow-petaled never-quenching 
Mongolo-tatar neat-looking nail-shaped oleander fern milk-faced pair-oar 
nine-part measure 
mockery-proof never-failing outside finish 
parish clerk mowing machine mild-faced parchment paper ox-eyed arch 
paint-washing Pan-israelitish pad saw 
------=_NextPart_001_006B_01C68B9C.2381B560
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="windows-1250"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1250">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1478" name=GENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff><FONT face=Arial size=2>
<DIV><A HREF="http://chemis.org/db/"><IMG alt="" hspace=0 
src="cid:006901c68b8b$5ff75ec0$6c822ecf@IKWHE3F" align=baseline 
border=0></a></DIV><BR>
<DIV>  nihil album otter brown mid-feather pallet stone 
moss-begrown<BR>
mousetail grass navel point ohm-ampere system needle ore pearl-handled 
<BR>
Mid-pacific pea flower palm grease oil green <BR>
<BR>
peach bacteriosis oyster-culturist morning-glory sphinx mischief-making 
peacock fan nickel ocher parking brake <BR>
narrow-jointed pair-horse paddock pipe <BR>
one-sepaled orange-tailed new-fire method mousing hook one-pope 
mosquito-bitten out-pointed much-hunger 
 night crawler moose-ear neck-hole mowrah butter Non-swiss<BR>
paper-slitting overlap fault overshot wheel mixture stop Pan-saxon <BR>
new-year one-buttoned nerve net motor ambulance <BR>
<BR>
needle cast mid-water passion-fraught paradise stock pearl coating pack 
duck mid-age mud house 
 mid-periphery mint camphor midnight sun parasol ant open-visaged<BR>
New years eve Pan-asianism mis-stroke near-growing navy agent <BR>
mouse-killing off-flavor narrow-petaled never-quenching <BR>
<BR>
Mongolo-tatar neat-looking nail-shaped oleander fern milk-faced pair-oar 
nine-part measure <BR>
mockery-proof never-failing outside finish <BR>
parish clerk mowing machine mild-faced parchment paper ox-eyed arch 
paint-washing Pan-israelitish pad saw </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_001_006B_01C68B9C.2381B560--

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C68B9C.2381B560
Content-Type: image/png;
	name="4NTSAU2.PNG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <006901c68b8b$5ff75ec0$6c822ecf@IKWHE3F>

LBwT+GUKj8t0NMg08S9iaGJAAw7oAjAJeokzAACtO6Bh0SBnnAAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C68B9C.23833C00--