Subject: Texas Dow Employees Credit Union Security Issues (Case ID Number: TD-09EC32-10-U506)

From: "Texas Dow Employees CU Customer Support Center"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 05:53:51 -0400

Dear Texas Dow Employees CU Customer,

We regret to inform you that at our recent account verification
we couldn't update your information because they were missing or
they were incorrect. For the User Agreement, Section 9, we may
immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely
suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our
services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial
loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.

To restore your card account access, please take the following
step, to ensure that your account has not been compromised:

- Login to your Online Service, complete your Texas Dow Employees
Credit Union Access form with your correct information and check
your account profile to make sure no changes have been made.

To get started, please follow the link below:

Click Here

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your
assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire Texas Dow
Employees CU system. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Thank You,
Texas Dow Employees Credit Union Security Center

Please do not reply to this message.
2005 - 2009, Texas Dow Employees Credit Union