Subject: Help and Benefit $240,000.00 Annually FRom UN

From: "united nations organisation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:42:06 +0000

Fight Against AIDS

Dear sir,

The United Nation has bestowed upon you a very great honuor, by contacting 
you personally on a recent development to award humanitarian 
certificate/funds to those patriotic citizens of the world who will join us 
in this great campaign against AIDS . We are very much aware as a great 
organization that perfection is never achieved but endlessly pursued. In the 
hope to catch a glimmering idea of perfection in combating AIDS, the United 
Nations(UNO) has decided to use this medium to search for reliable 
individual with indisputable and distinctive records.

You are been contacted by MR. Kohn Micheal Bloombery of the united nation 
(AIDS SECTION). It's  actually a few days to the end of 2005 and  the UN had 
delibrated and came to a conclusive date on when to disburse over a billion 
dollars to humanitarian services inculding the fight against AIDS to NON- 
GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS (N.G.Os) all over the world especailly the recent 
TSUNAMI victims. But considering the lastest out come of an investigation 
carried out by the UNOG, it was allegedly discovered that alot of this 
N.G.Os that benefited from the previous funds alocation,diverted this funds 
into other activities. In accordance to the above reason, the plan to give 
the next allocation to them has been changed. The UNO in consultative status 
with ECOSOC is now looking for individual(s) that are trustworthy enough to 
take their place. Even those other N.G.Os that where excluded from the 
investigation has been spotted out to have enormous potentials for ferreting 
out malfeasance to suit their own plans thereby enriching or cooking their 
personally financial books which is completely against our ethics.

Regarding the enormous pressure on the UNO's reputation, her goal to reach 
2million affected AIDs patient before the end of 2005 and then considering 
her present situation with unfaithful soliders, the UNO has put together a 
seminar. You have been choosen by the United Nations to attend a seminar 
where you will be lectured on the intricacy of the campaign. immediately 
after the seminar, you will be instantly paid $20,000(USD). This is to 
encourage your good intentions of wanting to be a part of this campaign , 
Register with us now, so we can have enough time compile the list. You will 
be grouped and 9.1billion Euros will be disbursed among the groups for a 
start. If you fall into the category there you are just an individual, you 
will be between 1million-10million Euros for a start. You will be trusted 
with the said amount and if properly spent and maxium result is acheived, 
you will move to the next level and continue to move up the ladder as long 
as your record remains clean until you can be registered as an N.G.O. You 
will at that stage be awarded over 8millionEuros .

If you are interested, please send us a fax on 44-87-1247-2923 with a copy 
of your international passport,tel/fax nos. You can also send us email on: 
[email-masked]

You will also need to register with us immediately.
If chosen, your benefits are as stated below.
1, You will be paid $20,000.00 monthly.
2, All hospital bills incurred by you and your immediate family will be 
covered within working period with the UNO.
3, Scholarships for your kids if any.
4, Diligent workers with clean records will be given $50,000.00 at the end 
of every 12month excluding monthly salary.

If you are interested, respond immediately to this proposal and register 
with us. we are only interested in compassionate citizen(s) that  are 
genuinely ready to help AIDs victims not those who are only interested in 
the funds the job has to offer.
A quote from Mr. Sergei Ordzhonikidze (THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF UNOG) states 
that " It is a privilege for me to head the United Nations Office at Geneva 
(UNOG). As the international community faces a new constellation of threats 
and challenges, the need for a strong and determined United Nations has 
never been greater. No one country or one institution, can effectively 
address such an unprecedented range and complexity of challenges.These 
challenges call for inclusive partnerships with all 
stakeholders-Governments, international organizations, civil society and the 
business community". Join us! TOGETHER WE CAN SAVE THE WORLD.

Mr. Kohn Micheal Bloombery
Humanitarian Services