Subject: Your cash, Parcel-latin

From: "Charlene Morrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 20:14:08 -0480

Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIAzLIS 
would help you to make BETTER SE  X MORE OFTEN!
and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue 
and get ready for action in 15 minutes. 

The tests showed that the majority of men 
after taking this medic ation were able to have 
PERFECT ER ECTI ON during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISC OUNT OFER!

http://vkjndh.gasjoke.net/?62591444

==========
globe and you  start firing bullets into it.  The bullet  holes would lie on
     He  turned without  a single word.  I  looked--there was nothing on his
it to say that there  has never been a  field of literature so limitless, so
     I was all wound up before going into the Zone and cold sober to boot. I
flying. You know nothing till you prove it! FLY!"
     He didn't answer. The water was making a lot of noise.

one world into another that was almost exactly like it,  forgettiug  right
     "Nothing in particular," I said. "Someone squealed on me, that's all."