Subject: Avoid possible fraud actions - Update Today!

From: "Affinity Plus CU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 03:52:57 +0200

Dear Affinity Plus CU User,

During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we could not
verify your current informations. Either your information has changed or it
incomplete.

As a result, your access to online banking has been restricted. To start
using your online banking account again, please update and verify your
informations by clicking the link below:

https://hb.affinityplus.org/

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Regards,
Affinity Plus CU Online Banking Support, N.A.

*****************************************************************************
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
*****************************************************************************

Please do not reply to this message. For any inquiries, contact Customer Service.

Document Reference: (92051208).

Affinity Plus CU, N.A. Member FDIC.  Equal Housing Lender.
Copyright © 2005 Affinity Plus CU, N.A. All rights reserved.