Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] FROM WILLIAMS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:22:39 +0200 (CEST)

WILLIAMS JACOBS
RUE 25 MACCORY
ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE.
WEST AFRICA

GOOD DAY DEAR 

My name is Williams Jacobs  from Cote d'Ivoire. I am 19 years old
and a student.

Please I would like you to assist me as urgent as you can, before
they kill me.My father(George Jacobs) is a wealthy cocoa merchant.
Trouble began early last year when my father's associates began
suspecting that my father is not giving proper accounts of all the
tonnes of cocoa being cultivated by local farmers in some villages.
This mistrust deepens between Oct-Sept, 2003 when they discovered
avery large some of money my father deposited with a Bank here in
ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE (FORMALLY IVORY COAST) in West Africa. As a
result of this discovery and the envy on the money, he was
poisioned by his associates. At his hospital bed ,he revealed to me
the reasons of his sickness and directed me where to get the
documents of the said deposit which he made on my name as the next
of kin, being the only child. He advised me that in case he die,
that I should not stay in this country Cote d' Ivoire because his
associates will equally kill me hence my mother had died when i was
two years of age of breast cancer.

He also instructed that if he dies, I should look for a foreign
partner who will help me to transfer the money out of this place
(Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire), to his account and the person will help me
to invest the money in that country.As the countenance of his
Brother,my uncle is not encouraging. Based on this, I had to
contact you bearing in mind that you will be humane enough to
protect my life. My father finally died on the 5th of june,2004 and
since then, I was out of school and went into hiding because of my
father's associates and only Uncle. All the relevant documents of
the $7.000,000.(Fifteen Million United States Dollars) that was
deposited in a Commercial Bank by my late father, are with me now.
I will give you 15% of the total money, if you can help me
transferring it into your Account, for onward investment in your
country.

Please contact me immediately with the above E-mail address so that
i stop further contacts and please,remember the urgency and
confidentiality my mail require.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards.
sincerely,
Williams Jacobs.

FROM WILLIAMS