Subject: Would you like to earn extra money at home?

From: "John Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 00.05.46 +0200

Hello,
We are a growing company in Italy. Our business nature is wholesale in 
general electronics,
medical equipment and agricultural area. We have 2 shops and several 
showrooms in
Italy.
We are looking to expand our business and want to use PayPal payment 
system to make
the clearing process fast, easy, secure and convenient for overseas 
customers especially
from United States. Our company believes that international relations 
can start 
a new grade in the business and result in successful and profitable 
mutual work.
At this time we are unable to open our own Paypal account since Paypal 
requires 
some additional verification until we become Paypal Premier Verified.
If you are looking to make additional profit we will accept you as our 
representative
in your country. You will keep 7,5% of each deal we conduct. We plan to 
forward 
our merchandise in exchange of paypal and check payments. Your part is 
very important:
accept funds and forward it to us. It is not a full time work but a 
very convenient
and fast additional income. Being our agent may grow into future branch 
opening 
in your area if you are interested and the business will be on up and 
up. We are
going to market our production on ebay and other on-line auctions, 
place ads in 
papers and develop other means of advertisement. Being our first deal 
together and
due to the high amount of money involved, the money will be send only 
after the 
buyer has confirmed that the product has been received and no return is 
needed.
Please respond ASAP and you will get additional details on how you can 
become our
representative. Joining us and starting business today will cost you 
nothing, just
some extra income for you.
Sincerely,
Alex Suparu,
Director of LBS Marketing Dept.
P.S. We have obtained your email address from MarketingFile.com.