Subject: Better Success, wide-lamented

From: "Burl Faulk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 07:51:32 -0480

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEK cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish 
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateG
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateR
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only5
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateZ
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateI

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form... 

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you! 

http://HYD7ZO.corkpencills.com

     "All  right," he said.  "Let's  say  that  the Golden Ball really--what
into his eyes, and Redrick shouted  belatedly to  Arthur: "Don't move!  Bear

     Redrick looked straight ahead and saw nothing. He remembered. It was at
way. Look just  to the right of Whip. Got it? See the spot? Right where  the
it or something?  You need money so you  don't  have  to think about  money.

extinguished the little good that his memory contained,  and it  seemed that
like in the Zone. No, that's all nonsense. He's not the first to have begged
muscles  to the weight  of the heavy backpack. He  watched Arthur out of the
two--every link in this rotten, stinking world had to be changed.

green slime and the billowing clouds of yellow steam.
his lips. "How do you know what we're after here?"