Subject: Hoodia 920+ can help you have a Hollywood body.

From: "mdmclemore" <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------------=_447397FD.EF8EF93D
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Spam detection software, running on the system "spamd1.hrnoc.net", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Tired of excessive p0unds and celluIite. Try Hoodia
  920+. http://www.dufral.com/hd/?108&W88CLZihXyeex You th1nk Hoodia 920+
  is suspicious as all the other weight loss preparations. Don’t worry,
  all the ingredients are 100% natural. [...] 

Content analysis details:   (19.5 points, 10.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 2.3 FROM_LOCAL_NOVOWEL     From: localpart has series of non-vowel letters
 0.5 FORGED_HOTMAIL_RCVD2   hotmail.com 'From' address, but no 'Received:'
 0.6 ALL_NATURAL            BODY: Spam is 100% natural?!
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.0 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 1.1 URIBL_SBL              Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
                            [URIs: dufral.com]
 3.3 URIBL_AB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: dufral.com]
 3.4 URIBL_JP_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: dufral.com]
 1.5 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: dufral.com]
 2.6 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: dufral.com]
 3.6 URIBL_SC_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: dufral.com]
 0.0 MIME_HEADER_CTYPE_ONLY 'Content-Type' found without required MIME
                            headers
 0.5 HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG  HTML-only message, but there is no HTML tag

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

------------=_447397FD.EF8EF93D
Content-Type: message/rfc822; x-spam-type=original
Content-Description: original message before SpamAssassin
Content-Disposition: attachment
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

From: "mdmclemore" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Hoodia 920+ can help you have a Hollywood body.

Tired of excessive p0unds and celluIite. Try Hoodia 920+.<BR>
 <aca></aca><A href="http://www.dufral.com/hd/?108&IfgTUt4ZZi8dZ">http://www.dufral.com/hd/?108&W88CLZihXyeex</a><BR>
You th1nk <acc></acc>Hoodia 920+ is <acz></acz>suspicious as all the other weight loss preparations. Don’t worry, all the ingredients are 100% natural.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>of the others, the creaking of the harness holding his trunk and the cage, 

------------=_447397FD.EF8EF93D--