Subject: From:Mss Rosemary Marimoko

From: Mss Rosemary Marimoko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:11:40 -0500

From:Mss Rosemary Marimoko 

Dear in Christ,

Compliments of the season to you.

 I hope all is well at the moment. With compliments and respect please I
beg your pardon for this unsolicited nature, it was out of desperation and
Curiosity that made me to contact you, to introduce myself. 

I am Miss Mss Rosemary Marimoko   the only daughter of late Mr.and Mrs.A.
Marimoko  My father was a very wealthy cocoa and coffee merchant  in
Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to
death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip
. My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so
special.

Before the death of my father on May 2006 in a private hospital here in
Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the
sum of ($20.500,000) which he deposited in a suspense account in one of the
prime bank here in Abidjan cote d' Ivoire That he used my name as his only
daughter for the next of Kin in depositing the money in the account. 

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was
poisoned by his busines associates. That I should seek for a foreign
partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer the fund into for
investment. Sir, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following
ways . 

(1) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 20 years old.

(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my
education and to secure a resident permit in your country. 

Moreover, Dearest  i am willing to offer you commisions of the total sum as
compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this
fund into your nominated account in your country.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe
that this transaction would be concluded witing a shortest period so that I
will come over to your coutry. upon your interest and Anticipating to
assist me, look forward to your further word with interest. 

Please, do not hesitate to contact me with my email address for further
details. 

Thanks and God bless. 
sincerely.

Mss.Rosemary Marimoko .