Subject: Better Life, winter rocket

From: "Louis Mcleod" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 00:46:03 +0480

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEU cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish 
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateL
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate5
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyT
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateS
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateA

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form... 

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you! 

http://YLPQ13W0.foorests.net

unconscious  on the  sidewalk and  Redrick  chased the  other three for four
     But  at the same time, there was  something  about  it, and  the longer

hills. Everything became harsh  and in  high  relief, he could see things as
     "You mean, you do believe?" Arthur asked quickly.
wanted to complain but that he  didn't  dare.  He  only said  in a strangled

     "Brrrrrr."  Arthur shivered. "It gets into  your bones.  Mr.  Schuhart,
all of you, buzzards, toads, Visitors, Boneses,  Quarterblads, bloodsuckers,
tearing  inside,  like a dried  bandage  pulling  from  a wound. Arthur also
feet from the  swamp, and turn  him over  on his back. Well, he used to be a

hurry  to hide in some faraway corner and watch in  fear  as his father tore
the  quarry,  north of  the  train,  the air over  the  track  shimmered and