Subject: If cakes and cookies are your passion and you can�t help it. Hoodia 920+ knows how to help you.

From: "RSHUEMAKER" <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------------=_449434B4.7E3C3C49
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Spam detection software, running on the system "spamd1.hrnoc.net", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Stop looking at skinny actresses like at something
  incredible. Just be like them with Hoodia 920+.
  http://www.hooral.com/hd/?108&RgsW6e7aMMrQ6 Want to have your lover’s
  lips on your pretty sk1nny hips? M@ke them skinny with Hoodi@ 92O+.
  [...] 

Content analysis details:   (20.8 points, 10.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.5 FORGED_HOTMAIL_RCVD2   hotmail.com 'From' address, but no 'Received:'
 0.2 HTML_BADTAG_30_40      BODY: HTML message is 30% to 40% bad tags
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.3 HTML_NONELEMENT_60_70  BODY: 60% to 70% of HTML elements are
                            non-standard
 0.0 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 2.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [70.19.81.82 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 1.7 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL      RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
                            [70.19.81.82 listed in combined.njabl.org]
 1.1 URIBL_SBL              Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
                            [URIs: hooral.com]
 3.3 URIBL_AB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: hooral.com]
 3.4 URIBL_JP_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: hooral.com]
 1.5 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: hooral.com]
 2.6 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: hooral.com]
 3.6 URIBL_SC_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: hooral.com]
 0.0 MIME_HEADER_CTYPE_ONLY 'Content-Type' found without required MIME
                            headers
 0.5 HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG  HTML-only message, but there is no HTML tag

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

------------=_449434B4.7E3C3C49
Content-Type: message/rfc822; x-spam-type=original
Content-Description: original message before SpamAssassin
Content-Disposition: attachment
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

From: "RSHUEMAKER" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: If cakes and cookies are your passion and you can’t help it. Hoodia 920+ knows how to help you.

Stop <acd></acd>looking at skinny actresses like at something <ach></ach>incredible. Just be like them <acu></acu>with Hoodia 920+.<BR>
 <A href="http://www.hooral.com/hd/?108&aJ9r0RDC2Pw3C">http://www.hooral.com/hd/?108&RgsW6e7aMMrQ6</a><BR>
Want to have your lover’s lips on your pretty sk1nny hips? M@ke them skinny with Hoodi@ 92O+.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>Ive ju$t been att@cked by <acs></acs>Dementors and I might be expelled from llogwarts.

------------=_449434B4.7E3C3C49--