Subject: RE: Get the size you could only see in your dreams. (verification)

From: Al Eccles - 7 Star Web Services <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 18:18:21 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for contacting 7 Star Web Services.

Due to the increase of spam email, Spam Arrest has been acquired to process and permit access for legitimate email, whilst at the same time, programmed to block all forms of spam.

Please follow the instructions below and may I thank you for your kind cooperation in this matter.

Best Regards

Al Eccles
Managing Director
www.7StarWebServices.com

Please click the link below to complete the verification process.
You have to do this only once.

http://www.spamarrest.com/a2?Zwp0ZGZjAGb6MKMyoaEcozMiDTEupaqcozEurF5ipzpj

Spam Arrest - Take control of your inbox!
http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?2741305

------------------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this message in response to your email to
Al Eccles - 7 Star Web Services, a Spam Arrest customer.

Spam Arrest requests that senders verify themselves before
their email is delivered.

When you click the above link, you will be taken to a page
with a graphic on it. Simply read the word in the graphic,
type it into the form, and you're verified.

You have to do this only once per Spam Arrest customer.
------------------------------------------------------------
Below are the complete headers of the message that this email 
was generated in response to.

From: [email-masked]
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Get the size you could only see in your dreams.
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 22:11:38 -0300
Status: U

------------------------------------------------------------
Webmasters help stop spam and make 50%.
http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?2741305/affiliates/index.jsp 

------------------------------------------------------------