Subject: Protect your Visa card online!

From: "Verified by Visa"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 08:09:32 -0500

CONGRATULATIONS: Your card has been pre-enrolled in Verified by Visa.

Protect your Visa card online with a personal password.
Visa provides reassurance that only you can use your Visa card online.
How It Works?
Visa’s multiple layers of security provide cardholders with an extraordinary
level of protection so they can feel confident no matter how they use their
Visa card. Verified by Visa plays an important role in this strategy in the
following ways:
1. Improving the security of online payment transactions.
2. Increasing both cardholder and merchant confidence in Internet purchases.
3. Reducing disputes and fraudulent activity related to Visa payment cards.

Simply activate your existing card with the Verified by Visa service
and create your personal password.

The service is free to Visa cardholders. You’ll have the added assurance that
your Visa card is safer when you shop at participating online stores.
Look for the new Verified by Visa symbol; it’s your way of knowing that you
are shopping with an additional layer of security.

Visa will not use or disclose any card number information entered at the
Verified by Visa web site for any purpose other than disclosing your account
number only to the financial institution that issued your Visa card (and its
processors) for the sole purpose of activating your card in the Verified by
Visa service.

We want you to be assured that your information is properly safeguarded.

Copyright ©2007, Visa U.S.A. All Rights Reserved