Subject: Re: Hello Jesse; Information on translating DarwinDay.org into Chinese

From: Jessie Wei <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 23:58:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi David,

I just wanted to drop you a quick acknowledgement that I got your message. I will let you know when I am ready to start. I have been somewhat busier these days but should be settling down soon.

Thanks,
Jessie.

----- Original Message ----
From: Translation coordinator <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 3:47:09 PM
Subject: Hello Jesse; Information on translating DarwinDay.org into Chinese

Hello Jesse,

Bob Stephens said he talked with  you on Saturday (Pacific Time zone) 
and you are interested in translating the DarwinDay.org Web site into 
Chinese. 

I am  writing to give you the suggested way to do this translation.  
Attached is a file in MS Word format titled 
"Essential.translation.directions.doc" which tells how to use free 
software tools to translate one page at a time into any language. 

After you read those instructions, please tell me that you are ready to 
begin, and I will create public and secret "trees" of pages for Chinese, 
and an account with password for you to use in getting and translating 
the pages.   If you have questions, feel free to ask me by email, in 
English.

Thank you for helping to  make Darwin Day a truly international 
celebration of Science and Humanity!

Sincerely,

  David Harris, Translation Coordinator at DarwinDay.org

____________________________________________________________________________________
Get your own web address.  
Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL