Subject: Fwd: Jessie Wei - Asian Language Translator

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:25:21 EDT

We will need to talk about this person OK?
<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> AOL now offers free 
email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at 
http://www.aol.com.

Subject: Jessie Wei - Asian Language Translator
From: "eynugget" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 01:11:42 -0700

Hi Bob,

It was good to hear your voice again the other day.

Here is the contact info for my friend Jessie Wei.

She is very talented with Asian languages, speaking and writing Chinese,
Japanese, Korean, Spanish (not really Asian), and who knows what else.  For
Chinese, she could cover both Chinese traditional and simplified.

She would be just the right person to cover DarwinDay's Asian Language
translation.

I did tell her about your movement a little, too.

Good Strength!

Eric