Subject: Chinese Translator

From: Robert Stephens <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 15:25:55 -0700

David: Here is a letter that can be sent to Mr. Wang the Chinese 
translator. What do you think?

Dear Ruoqi:

Thank very much for contacting us at Darwin Day Celebration and 
volunteering to help by translating our website into Chinese. Our 
software developer, David Harris, has just finished producing templates 
based on *Dreamweaver* technology that makes it rather easy for 
volunteers to translate our website into their language so that it then 
becomes available to all those that speak their language. In addition, 
we provide all translators with a *blank page* that they can use as they 
wish. For instance you could use it to honor scientists from China, or 
to post an article relevant to your culture about evolutionary science, 
etc.

I'll give your name to David Harris and he will be in touch with you 
very soon.

We look forward to working with you!
Bob Stephens, Ph.D.
President, Darwin Day Celebration.

------- Original Message --------
Subject:     Translating into Chinese
Date:     Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:22:21 -0500
From:     Ruoqi Wang <[email-masked]>
To:     [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hi,

I would like to help translating Darwin Day Celebration website into 
Chinese.
I'm from China and attending university in Canada.
Please contact me by replying this email.

Regards,
Ruoqi Wang

_________________________________________________________________
Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet 
has to offer. 
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.