Subject: Re: [Fwd: Volunteer translator (French)]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:21:18 EST

She sounds interested and that is at least the first requirement. By  
communicating with her you will soon know if she will be able to work with your  
expectations. It would be great to have a good French translation.
 
Bob

In a message dated 2/27/07 6:34:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

If she's  willing to work within our framework (the parallel versions 
controlled by  a common Cascading Style Sheet), we have a French 
translator!  France  has been behind what I'd expect from their general 
culture.  -  David

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:      Volunteer translator (French)
Date:     Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:47:17  +0100
From:     Sylvie L. <[email-masked]>
To:    <[email-masked]>

Hi,

I've read that  you're looking for volunteer translators, and I'd like to
offer my services  to translate, at least, part of the site into French.
I've been a volunter  translator since 2005 for various organizations. I
can deliver files as Web  pages, thus it will be easier for you to put
them online. I just have 2  questions:
- would you allow me to include you in my list of referees?
-  are there deadlines to meet? (I'm starting to work as a  freelance
translator and my load of work may vary a lot; I don't know how  much
spare time I'll have each week.)

I'm looking forward to hearing  from you  soon.

Regards,

Sylvie
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avec  Windows Live Spaces, publiez directement des messages électroniques
sur  votre blog ou ajoutez-y des photos, des blagues et d'autres infos.
C'est  gratuit  !
<http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnksac0030000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.
imagine-msn.com/spaces>

<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> AOL now offers free 
email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at 
http://www.aol.com.