Subject: failure notice

From: [email-masked]
Date: 9 Mar 2007 23:38:39 -0000

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<,[email-masked]>:
64.12.138.185 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
Giving up on 64.12.138.185.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 23:40:39 +0000
From: Translation coordinator <[email-masked]>
To:  "
Subject: May I update the Greek version(s) of DarwinDay.org?

Dear Nikolaos,

For months I have been updating the DarwinDay.org Web site to allow all 
language translators to use their character set, even if I can not 
understand their characters.  I have left the Greek part mostly alone, 
in case you have been translating pages on it.

I'd like to update the Greek pages to match English and the rest of the 
languages, and it appears that you have not translated any of  the pages 
now on the Web site for Greek. 

Am I correct that you have not translated the current pages?  If I 
translate them, are you likely to translate some pages soon.  We 
recently received an offer of translation from a Greek anthropologist, 
in Komotini, Greece, and they could start translating if you are too busy.

Please let me know as soon as you can about these questions, so I can do 
the right things with the Greek pages.

With gratitude to you,

  - David Harris, Translation coordinator at DarwinDay.org