Subject: do you want a translation in hebrew?

From: Avi Blizovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 18:54:31 +0200

Helo.

My name is Avi Blizovsky, The Editor of Hayadan site - The only dedicated
science news site in Hebrew.

I have a big section on evolution - both from the scientific ascpects -
biology and evolution and from the perspective of the fight against
creationism/ID.

I choose Charles Darwin to be the person of the millemuim in dec. 31. 1999.
(the site is active since 1997 at the first it was called The Israeli
Skeptic).

I will be happy to translate the site. Actually I want the email of Richard
Zare to get his permition to translate his article
<http://www.darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/articles/notopinion.html>
Science is not just a matter of opinion.

I don't have as a volunteer the resources to organize events but I can joint
venture with some organizations that have facility such as Hemda - Science
Center in Tel Aviv, Bashaar - an NGO that fight ignorance etc.

My contacts

Avi Blizovsky

Editor http://www.hayadan.org.il <http://www.hayadan.org.il/> 

Email: [email-masked]

Mobile: +972-54-2999322