Subject: Hello Martin!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:33:41 EDT

Hi Martin:
 
This is Bob Stephens from the Darwin Day Celebration project and I'm hoping  
that this is still a good email address for you! I know you graduated last 
year  so where are you now and what are you doing?
 
We've just finished up another rather successful Darwin Day, and Stanford  
put together a very nice symposium this year -- they now have a DD committee and 
 so I had much less to do with it this year. We did go to the  symposium 
however -- it ran from 1:00 PM to 4:30 with a brake in the  middle. There were 
both student and prof presentations -- both were very good.  By the way your 
website from last year's DDC still comes up on a google search  for DDC's.
 
The main reason for this email is to ask if, by any chance, you would  be 
willing to help us by translating our website  _www.darwinday.org_ 
(http://www.darwinday.org)  into your, native language  -- I believe you told me you were 
from Sweden? We would also be interested in  other non-English languages, 
particularly other European languages if  you know anyone who could also consider 
assisting us with them. 
 
As you know our website is intended to be international and this past year  
David Harris designed a software program for us, so that anyone willing to do a 
 translation can simply download a "template" for a given page, say the  
"Homepage" and translate the content. The translated page can then  be put right 
back up on the website and become an integral part of it. As  you can see I'm 
CCing David on this and anyone who can assist us can get back to  him directly 
because he is the one who can clearly explain and assist them to  get started.
 
Thanks very much for considering my request and I hope everything is going  
well for you this year!
 
Bob Stephens,
Chair DDC.
<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> AOL now offers free 
email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at 
http://www.aol.com.