Subject: Just a quick note

From: "David Fitzgerald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:09:36 -0600

Hi all:

I'm going to try and locate some translators for your site.  I think I
may be able to find some volunteers to help translate the site into
Chinese, Russian, French, and possibly Japanese.  Are their other
languages not listed that you would be interested in having translated
as well?  Let me know.

Best wishes,

-David Fitzgerald

San Francisco Atheists

---

From: "David Fitzgerald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 08:02:07 -0700

Hi David:
Sorry to leave you on the hook, I've been getting ready for a
presentation at American Atheist's national convention in two weeks.
I think I may have a Japanese translator for you; let me see what she
says. I'll look into teh Russian as well.  Any other languages needed?
Tagalog?  Arabic?
-D

On 3/8/07, Translation coordinator <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Dear David,
>
> About 13 months ago you offered to find volunteers to translate
> DarwinDay.org's pages from English into several languages.  We at Darwin
> Day Celebration were busy and preparing for translation went slower than
> we anticipated.  But we believe we are now at the stage to encourage our
> translation volunteers.  I have made a table of translators and
> languages, and I find we don't have translator volunteers for Russian
> nor Japanese.
>
> Could you check with the people you were thinking about who speak
> Russian and Japanese, and if they are willing, put them in touch me at
> "[email-masked]"?
>
> With sincere gratitude,
>
>    - David Harris, Translation Coordinator, DarwinDay.org
>
>
> David Fitzgerald wrote:
> > Hi all:
> >

---

From: "David Fitzgerald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:05:56 -0700

David Harris:
My good friend Junko has very kindly agreed to help us with the
translation!  Let us know how you want to proceed and we'll do what we can.
Her boyfriend Dave Speaker might be able to assist too. (So many Daves
involved!)
-Dave Fitzgerald