Subject: Fwd: [Fwd: Re: Conveying Thanks]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:45:28 EST

David, is there any thing to be done with this email ?
 
Bob

Subject: [Fwd: Re: Conveying Thanks]
From: Info Person <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 02:11:34 +0000

It appears David Fitzgerald sent these chaps a greeting in the Telugu 
language!  I know nothing about that language.

   - David

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:    Re: Conveying Thanks
Date:   Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:52:08 -0800
From:   David Fitzgerald <[email-masked]>
To:     battini rao <[email-masked]>
References:     <[email-masked]>

  My Dear and Respected Battini Rao:
It was wonderful to hear that your first Darwin Day was such a success.
I'm pleased to say that ours was a great deal of fun and learning, too.
I was very proud to read your letter at our celebration, and everyone
was delighted to hear about your group and receive your best wishes.  It
really underscored just how universal this celebration is.

I applaud your efforts to spread more information about Darwin!  Thank
you for thinking of me; I'm flattered that you would like me to write an
article for you, and nothing would give me greater pleasure. However, my
current schedule makes it impossible for me to do so now.  But there are
several good articles, written by excellent writers and scientists,
which are available for your use in the "essays" section of the Darwin
Day website at www.darwinday.org <http://www.darwinday.org>.

I am also forwarding your request to a biologist I know who may be able
to help with more writings.  If there is anything else I can do to
help, please feel free to contact me.  Good luck and best wishes!

Sincerely,
-David Fitzgerald

  My Dear and Resppected David Fitzgerald

  Thank you for your message. Sorry for the delay.

  Here, Feb 12th is a great day for us. Our

  inaugural meeting was a grand success. Specially, your

  Telugu mixed message, though short, has stirred us

  all. It's a call against lethargy.It roused all our emotions

  to take pledge to fight against all types of

  chauvinistic,divisive and fratricidal ideas and

  forces  for the unity of humankind on a sound scientific

  base.

  We have taken a programme of propaganda

  campaign about Darwin thought in different forms. If

  you prepare to send us an article of 15 to 20 pages

  explaining Darwinism, it's significance and

  relevance  to the present world, it will be a great use for our

  study and propaganda campaign.

Dear Sir,

once again let me convey my heartfelt thanks to you on  behalf of our city,

  With best wishes,

    B.S.Rao