Subject: FYI: WEBTRANSLATOR

From: "Anthony Sebastian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:22:23 -0800

_________________________
Anthony Sebastian, MD
[email-masked] [preferred email address] 

  _____  

From: Jim Kinlan at TemplateZone [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 11:46 AM
To: Anthony Sebastian
Subject: TemplateZone Customers get $10 off WebTranslator

<http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=306168&c=544537306&m=m&type=1&h=BB91D8
7CF431B58B2C9F8213FDA2D39E> 

<http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=306169&c=544537306&m=m&type=1&h=BB91D8
7CF431B58B2C9F8213FDA2D39E> 

Dear Valued Customer,

SYSTRAN WebTranslator is all you need to surf the Web in your native
language. Use SYSTRAN WebTranslator to understand foreign language Web pages
in real-time. Go shopping, search for travel, financial, medical, other
information on the Internet and find the relevant data that you need within
seconds. 

<http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=306169&c=544537306&m=m&type=1&h=BB91D8
7CF431B58B2C9F8213FDA2D39E> 

<http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=306169&c=544537306&m=m&type=1&h=BB91D8
7CF431B58B2C9F8213FDA2D39E> 

Key Features and Benefits : 

*          Instantly translate and understand foreign language Web pages in
real-time when online or saved pages when offline

*          Fluid navigation option lets you seamlessly surf an entire
website in the language of your choice

*          Convenient and easy-to-use as you can translate directly from
Internet Explorer

*          Unsurpassed translation speed provides instant access to foreign
language information

Global Language Pack includes English to and from Chinese, Dutch, French,
German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and
Swedish. 

Thank you for choosing SYSTRAN!
Warm regards,
The SYSTRAN Sales Team

<http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=306169&c=544537306&m=m&type=1&h=BB91D8
7CF431B58B2C9F8213FDA2D39E> 

This email was sent to: &*TO;
We value your privacy. If you would prefer not to receive our news and
special offers in the future, you may click here
<http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=306170&c=544537306&m=m&type=1&h=BB91D8
7CF431B58B2C9F8213FDA2D39E>  to unsubscribe. Alternately, you may reply to
this email for assistance.
For offline unsubscribe assistance, please contact us at:
SYSTRAN Software, Inc. v 9333 Genesee Avenue Ste PL1 v Attn: Customer
Service v San Diego, CA 92121, USA

© 2006 SYSTRAN Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
Microsoft Internet ExplorerT are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. 

This message was intended for:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 
You were added to the system June 15, 2005. For more information
<http://dr.bluehornet.com/subscribe/source.htm?c=bhWQJFSBfDk9Q&email=anthony
[email-masked]&cid=4f2026368436bd869591b52b0d9037> click here.

<http://dr.bluehornet.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=uaclwt&action=update
&eemail=[email-masked]&_mh=2050c1b3a200d52c5a8a721d32c2cc7b>
Update your preferences |
<http://dr.bluehornet.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=uaclwt&action=update
&eemail=[email-masked]&_mh=2050c1b3a200d52c5a8a721d32c2cc7b>
Unsubscribe

  <http://dr.bluehornet.com/skins/dr/powered_by.jpg> 

<http://dr.bluehornet.com/imagelibrary/N-544537306-A2835C589CAF70042CABAE7F9
E282011.jpg>