Subject: [Fwd: Volunteer translator (French)]

From: Info Person <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 02:33:52 +0000

If she's willing to work within our framework (the parallel versions 
controlled by a common Cascading Style Sheet), we have a French 
translator!  France has been behind what I'd expect from their general 
culture.  - David

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Volunteer translator (French)
Date: 	Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:47:17 +0100
From: 	Sylvie L. <[email-masked]>
To: 	<[email-masked]>

Hi,

I've read that you're looking for volunteer translators, and I'd like to
offer my services to translate, at least, part of the site into French.
I've been a volunter translator since 2005 for various organizations. I
can deliver files as Web pages, thus it will be easier for you to put
them online. I just have 2 questions:
- would you allow me to include you in my list of referees?
- are there deadlines to meet? (I'm starting to work as a freelance
translator and my load of work may vary a lot; I don't know how much
spare time I'll have each week.)

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Sylvie
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avec Windows Live Spaces, publiez directement des messages électroniques
sur votre blog ou ajoutez-y des photos, des blagues et d'autres infos.
C'est gratuit !
<http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnksac0030000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.imagine-msn.com/spaces>