Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:15:03 -0400

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

       [email-masked]

Subject: Harvard Conference poster
From: "Dr.R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:14:26 +0000

Dear Darwin Day Friends and Supporters,

As a service to you, the Darwin Day Board of Directors has authorized me 
to forward this information (attached as an Adobe Reader .pdf file) 
about a Humanist Symposium at Harvard. The Board thought that you might 
be interested in this event, as the Humanist Group at Harvard also 
sponsors a Darwin Day Celebration in February.

Sincerely yours,

Robert J. ("Bob") Stephens, Ph. D.
Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program
SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 501(c)(3) 
corp.
http://darwinday.org <http://darwinday.org/>

P.S. If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day 
Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply send an e-mail to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, using the 
account you want unsubscribed. If using that account is not possible, 
send the information from another account, with a message giving your 
old e-mail address, and the e-mail where we can verify that you actually 
want our messages stopped. You can also unsubscribe by sending regular 
mail, with your e-mail clearly identified, to "Darwin Day Celebration 
(Unsubscribe), 2682 Middlefield Rd, Ste. P, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA".