Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 22:23:01 -0700

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

       [email-masked]

This message and any attachments (the "Message") may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information and are only for their intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you should notify the sender immediately and delete the Message from your system. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete, or contain viruses. This Message is provided for information purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or financial instruments, or to provide investment advice in any jurisdiction where the sender is not properly licensed or permitted to do so.  This Message is subject to additional conditions and restrictions.  Please read them here: http://legal.dimensional.com/email/.

Subject: Harvard Conference poster
From: "Dr.R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 01:22:20 +0000

Dear Darwin Day Friends and Supporters,

As a service to you, the Darwin Day Board of Directors has authorized me 
to forward this information (attached as an Adobe Reader .pdf file) 
about a Humanist Symposium at Harvard. The Board thought that you might 
be interested in this event, as the Humanist Group at Harvard also 
sponsors a Darwin Day Celebration in February.

Sincerely yours,

Robert J. ("Bob") Stephens, Ph. D.
Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program
SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 501(c)(3) 
corp.
http://darwinday.org <http://darwinday.org/>

P.S. If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day 
Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply send an e-mail to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, using the 
account you want unsubscribed. If using that account is not possible, 
send the information from another account, with a message giving your 
old e-mail address, and the e-mail where we can verify that you actually 
want our messages stopped. You can also unsubscribe by sending regular 
mail, with your e-mail clearly identified, to "Darwin Day Celebration 
(Unsubscribe), 2682 Middlefield Rd, Ste. P, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA".