Subject: Your Message Could Not Be Delivered

From: TELUS.net Postmaster <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 23:27:06 -0600

Your message could not be delivered.

The recipient's account is temporarily over the maximum allowed mailbox size.

<[email-masked]>

We hope this information is helpful. 
For more information, visit us at <<http://help.telus.net>> or e-mail 
TELUS at <[email-masked]>.

Subject: Darwin Day a Success in 2006!
From: "Dr.R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 05:24:46 +0000

Redwood City, California
                                                                   
United States
                                                                   17 
June 2006
Dear Jason Haggart,

First let me thank all of you for providing your names or e-mails as 
supporters of Darwin Day --- the Celebration of Science and Humanity.  
If there is anything our nation currently needs, it is a better 
understanding of Science and a mutual appreciation of all Humanity. 

I'm very pleased to be able to report that this year's celebration on 
February 12, 2006, was a tremendous success, with more that 650 events 
being held around the world.  Most of the Celebrations were held in 
English speaking countries, but in recent years there has been a growing 
participation in Darwin Day throughout the world.  For instance, events 
were held in 13 different countries, including 26 events in Italy, where 
15 of the major universities held celebrations.  Other countries with 
Darwin Day celebrations include Canada, England, Ireland, Chile, 
Australia, Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Ecuador, Germany, Guatemala, 
India, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the 
United States.

Together we made news this year receiving Darwin Day coverage in over 
150 newspapers, E-news articles, and even on prime time TV news!  In 
addition, our Website www.darwinday.org <http://www.darwinday.org/> 
remains on-line year-around as a source of educational material about 
Charles Darwin's life and the science of evolution.

Together we have created a very effective system for communicating the 
history and logic of Charles Darwin's pioneering discoveries and the 
convincing scientific evidence for evolution.  We have nearly 1500 
people who have a strong interest in Darwin Day's activities, and we 
have communicated with nearly 67,000 academic and medical people who 
have advanced understanding of the scientific process.  We can e-mail to 
them at low cost to coordinate the public Celebrations on Darwin Day, 
when we who understand Science and respect Humanity share with the rest 
of the world the importance of evolution for interpretation of 
biomedical research.

*Darwin**'s bicentennial birthday will arrive on February 12, 2009, and 
we need your help.  If you could make a donation of 25 to 50 dollars it 
would make it possible for us to expand our communication network to the 
entire world.  For US taxpayers this donation can be tax deductible.  
Your support will enable **our staff to develop the Web site so that by 
the fall of 2006 it will appear in at least 8 of the major world 
languages.  Your support will enable *us to create downloadable posters, 
songs, lesson plans, banners and slogans that can be used at any time to 
keep Darwin Day and science advancing.  By going to 
http://darwinday.org/englishL/donate/index.html, you can make a donation 
conveniently through ***Pay Pal or by other means. *

Please make a donation to this very worthy cause that we all support 
intellectually!

Yours sincerely,

Robert J. ("Bob") Stephens, Ph. D.
Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program
SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 501(c)3 corp.
http://darwinday.org <http://darwinday.org/>

P.S. If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day 
Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply send an e-mail to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, using the 
account you want unsubscribed.  If using that account is not possible, 
send the information from another account, _with a message giving your 
old e-mail address,_ and the e-mail where we can verify that you 
actually want our messages stopped.  You can also unsubscribe by sending 
regular mail, with your e-mail clearly identified, to "Darwin Day 
Celebration (Unsubscribe), 2682 Middlefield Rd, Ste. P, Redwood City, 
CA  94063, USA".