Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Preference inquiry and News from DarwinDay.org!]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:26:12 EDT

Hi Terry: 
 
Congratulations on raising a child with such good skills a critical  thinking 
and how to embalm a Pharaoh -- I think this child -- without name  or gender 
. is ready for  our _www.Darwinday.org_ (http://www.Darwinday.org)  website! 
What do  you think?

Thanks for keeping your name on our list!
Bob Stephens
 
In a message dated 9/27/05 1:24:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

--------  Original Message --------     Subject:  Re: Preference inquiry and 
News from DarwinDay.org!  Date:  Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:38:52 -0400  From:  Terry 
and Andre Perusse _<[email-masked]>_ 
(mailto:[email-masked])   To:  R.Stephens _<[email-masked]>_ 
(mailto:[email-masked])   References:  _<[email-masked]>_ 
(mailto:[email-masked]) 

You may maintain my name on your list.  Three cheers for CD from a Mom trying 
to raise a very smart kid. All kids  can learn to think critically and 
analyse what they learn if they have  parents who instil a love of learning and a 
willingness to be adventurous in  their pursuit of knowledge. Proof: my six year 
old can tell you in surprising  (and disgusting) detail how to embalm a dead 
Pharaoh. A handy skill set for  grade 1. 
Regards, Terry  Perusse