Subject: Re: [SPAM DETECT] Preference inquiry and News from DarwinDay.org!

From: "Lauriger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:51:21 +0200 (Hora de verano romance)

I am proud of join "Darwin Day Organization".

You can write me to these e-mail addresses:

(1) [email-masked]

(2) [email-masked]

Thank you for your effort to expand the scientific outlook!

Sincerely yours,

Antonio Hidalgo y Arévalo (Ph.D.)

-------Mensaje original-------

De: R.Stephens

Fecha: 09/27/05 04:52:39

Para: [email-masked]

Asunto: [SPAM DETECT] Preference inquiry and News from DarwinDay.org!

                                 Darwin Day Celebration

                                 Redwood City, CA, USA

                                 Date: Sept. 26, 2005 

Dear Ph.D. Antonio HIDALGO Y ARÉVALO, 

Thank you for visiting our website www.darwinday.org during the past year
and providing us with your name and e-mail address and often additional
information, so that we could send you updates about Darwin Day activity. 
We are now in the process of updating our records for 2006.  If your name
and e-mail address are correct please confirm by replying to this message,
using the e-mail account that received it.  If you wish us to use a
different e-mail address please provide it for us to use in the future.

The staff here at www.darwinday.org has been very busy this past year and we
are pleased to report that the Darwin Day organization has greatly improved
its website and our ability to communicate with large numbers of people. 
This ability will allow us to encourage the development of many more Darwin
Day Celebrations worldwide on Charles Darwin's Birthday -- February 12.  We
are also pleased to invite you to read the new information we have recently
posted and that will be frequently updated on the Darwin Day Web site home
page under "Don't Miss These Current Articles."  In addition, there are
improvements to be found in most sections of the website.  For instance
under News & Views we have recently added statements and essays that support
evolution and the need to celebrate Darwin, Science and Humanity -- so do
take a little time to read a few! 

Finally we have introduced a section on the Home page on the Two
Emancipators that were born on the same day in the same year; Abraham
Lincoln, emancipator of the American slaves and Charles Darwin, emancipator
of the human mind.  This item is further developed in essays on the website
at darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/darlin.html .. 

Sincerely yours, 

Robert J. (Bob) Stephens, Ph.D.

Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program, 

SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)

President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 501(c)3
corporation.

http://www.darwinday.org  

P.S.  If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day
Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply reply to this e-mail at
[email-masked] , using the account you want unsubscribed.  If
that is not possible, send from another account with a message that tells
your old e-mail address and the e-mail where we can verify that you really
want our messages stopped. 

You can also unsubscribe by sending regular mail, with your e-mail clearly
identified, to "Darwin Day Celebration (Unsubscribe), 2682 Middlefield Rd,
Ste. P, Redwood City, CA  94063, USA".

---

From: "Lauriger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:36:39 +0200 (Hora de verano romance)

(2) [email-masked]

Sincerely yours,

-------Mensaje original-------

De: R.Stephens

Fecha: 09/27/05 04:52:39

                                 Darwin Day Celebration

                                 Redwood City, CA, USA

                                 Date: Sept. 26, 2005 

Sincerely yours, 

http://www.darwinday.org