Subject: failure notice

From: [email-masked]
Date: 24 Sep 2005 01:39:24 -0000

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email-masked]>:
203.176.60.240 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 User unknown
Giving up on 203.176.60.240.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

To: [email-masked]
Subject: Do You Want Darwin Day (Feb.12) mailings?
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 01:38:07 +0000
From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Organization: Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit 501c3 corp.

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------050907030000030401040607
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

                                                            Darwin Day 
Celebration
                                                            Redwood 
City, CA, USA
                                                            Date: Sept. 
23, 2005
 
Dear DDS Richard Thain,
 
Thank you for visiting our website www.darwinday.org 
<http://www.darwinday.org/> during the past year and providing us with 
your e-mail address and often additional information, so that we could 
send you updates about Darwin Day activity.  We are now in the process 
of updating our records for 2006.
 
We noticed that you are one of a small number of people who registered 
with a lot of information, but left the button setting that said *"No - 
**May we send you e-mail about the Darwin Day Celebration project?**" 
 *We suspect that you didn't sign up with so much information if you 
didn't want to hear from us, but we're not sure.
 
If your name and e-mail address are correct and you *_DO_* want to 
receive e-mails from Darwin Day Celebration *please confirm by replying 
to this message,* using the e-mail account that received it.  If you 
wish us to use a different e-mail address please specify clearly the old 
address and the new address for us to use in the future.  We intend to 
develop a system that allows you to change your information yourself, in 
the future.
 
The staff here at DarwinDay.org <http://www.darwinday.org/> has been 
very busy this past year and we are pleased to report that the Darwin 
Day organization has greatly improved its website and our ability to 
communicate with large numbers of people.  This ability will allow us to 
encourage the development of many more Darwin Day Celebrations worldwide 
on Charles Darwin's Birthday -- February 12.  We are also pleased to 
invite you to read the new information we have recently posted and that 
will be frequently updated.  Some of these articles are listed on the 
Darwin Day Web site home page under "*Don't Miss These Current 
Articles."*  In addition, there are improvements to be found in most 
sections of the website.  For instance under *News & Views* we have 
recently added statements and essays that support evolution and the need 
to celebrate Darwin, Science and Humanity -- so do take a little time to 
read a few!
 
Finally we have introduced a section on the Home page on the *Two 
Emancipators* that were born on the same day in the same year; Abraham 
Lincoln, emancipator of the American slaves and Charles Darwin, 
emancipator of the human mind.  This item is further developed in essays 
on the website at darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/darlin.html 
<http://darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/darlin.html> .
 
Sincerely yours,
 
Robert J. (Bob) Stephens, Ph.D.
Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program,
SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 501(c)3 
corporation.
http://www.darwinday.org <http://www.darwinday.org/>

P.S.  If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day 
Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply reply to this e-mail 
at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , using 
the account you want unsubscribed.  If that is not possible, send from 
another account with a message that tells your old e-mail address and 
the e-mail where we can verify that you really want our messages stopped.
 
You can also unsubscribe by sending regular mail, with your e-mail 
clearly identified, to "Darwin Day Celebration (Unsubscribe), 2682 
Middlefield Rd, Ste. P, Redwood City, CA  94063, USA".

--------------050907030000030401040607
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
  <meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type">
  <title></title>
</head>
<body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000">
<span style="color: black;"><span style="">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
</span><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Darwin</st1:place></st1:City>
Day Celebration<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
</span><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Redwood City</st1:City>,
<st1:State w:st="on">CA</st1:State>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">USA</st1:country-region></st1:place><o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
</span>Date:
Sept. 23, 2005<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;">Dear DDS Richard Thain
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:City>
<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="">&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;">Thank you
for visiting our website <a href="http://www.darwinday.org/">www.darwinday.org</a>
during the past year and providing us with your e-mail address and
often additional
information, so that we could send you updates about Darwin Day
activity. <span style="">&nbsp;</span>We are now in the process of updating
our records
for 2006. <o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;">We noticed
that you are one of a small number of people who registered with a lot
of information,
but left the button setting that said <b style="">"No
- </b></span><span class="footer"><b style="">May we send
you e-mail about the Darwin Day Celebration project?</b></span><b
 style="">"<span style="color: black;"> <span style="">&nbsp;</span></span></b><span
 style="color: black;">We suspect
that you didn't sign up with so much information if you didn't want to
hear from
us, but we're not sure.<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;">If your
name and e-mail address are correct and you <b style=""><u>DO</u></b>
want to receive e-mails from Darwin Day Celebration <strong>please
confirm by replying to this message,</strong> using the e-mail account
that received
it. <span style="">&nbsp;</span>If you wish us to use a different e-mail
address please specify clearly the old address and the new address for
us to use
in the future. <span style="">&nbsp;</span>We intend to develop a system
that allows you to change your information yourself, in the future.<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="">&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;">The staff
here at <a href="http://www.darwinday.org/">DarwinDay.org</a> has been
very busy
this past year and we are pleased to report that the Darwin Day
organization has
greatly improved its website and our ability to communicate with large
numbers of
people. <span style="">&nbsp;</span>This ability will allow us to encourage
the development of many more Darwin Day Celebrations worldwide on
Charles Darwin's
Birthday -- February 12. <span style="">&nbsp;</span>We are also pleased
to invite you to read the new information we have recently posted and
that will
be frequently updated. <span style="">&nbsp;</span>Some of these articles
are listed on the Darwin Day Web site home page under "<strong>Don't
Miss These
Current Articles."</strong> <span style="">&nbsp;</span>In addition,
there are improvements to be found in most sections of the website. <span
 style="">&nbsp;</span>For instance under <strong>News &amp; Views</strong>
we have recently added statements and essays that support evolution and
the need
to celebrate Darwin, Science and Humanity -- so do take a little time
to read a
few!<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="">&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;">Finally
we have introduced a section on the Home page on the <strong>Two
Emancipators</strong>
that were born on the same day in the same year; Abraham Lincoln,
emancipator of
the American slaves and Charles Darwin, emancipator of the human mind. <span
 style="">&nbsp;</span>This item is further developed in essays on the
website at <a
 href="http://darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/darlin.html">darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/darlin.html</a>
.<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="">&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;">Sincerely
yours, <o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="">&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;">Robert J.
(Bob) Stephens, Ph.D.<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;">Emeritus
Director, Cell Biology Program, <o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;">SRI International
(formerly Stanford Research Institute)<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;">President,
Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 501(c)3 corporation.<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><a href="http://www.darwinday.org/">http://www.darwinday.org</a>
<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;">P.S. <span style="">&nbsp;</span>If you do not
want to receive further e-mail from
Darwin Day Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply reply to
this e-mail
at <a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
, using
the account you want unsubscribed. <span style="">&nbsp;</span>If that
is not possible, send from another account with a message that tells
your old e-mail
address and the e-mail where we can verify that you really want our
messages stopped.<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;">You can
also unsubscribe by sending regular mail, with your e-mail clearly
identified, to
"Darwin Day Celebration (Unsubscribe), <st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address
 w:st="on">2682 Middlefield Rd</st1:address></st1:Street>, Ste. P, <st1:place
 w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Redwood City</st1:City>, <st1:State
 w:st="on">CA</st1:State> <span style="">&nbsp;</span><st1:PostalCode
 w:st="on">94063</st1:PostalCode>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">USA</st1:country-region></st1:place>".<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<o:p>&nbsp;</o:p>
</body>
</html>

--------------050907030000030401040607--