Subject: Latest mix of the Preface

From: Mark Pallen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 09:24:18 +0000

Dom,
Hope you have recovered from me harassing you on Friday afternoon 
into getting the vocal samples right!

I have placed the latest version of the Preface here:
http://www.infection.bham.ac.uk/BPAG/Dub/OriginMP3s/OriginPreface.mp3
Still needs a bit more work getting the volumes of the various tracks 
right and sorting the timing out. But you can see where it is going!

And now I must go and meet my parents in Oxford to exchange Christmas presents!
BTW, there is an opportunity to showcase some of this stuff at the 
IBR Christmas party on Friday afternoon. Might be able to test the 
market, sell a few CDs? Are you happy with that, or will it blow your 
cover. We won't get a more sympathetic audience to try this stuff out 
in public!

Would you wanna come to the party?
-- 

Mark

Professor Mark Pallen
Professor of Microbial Genomics
Bacterial Pathogenesis and Genomics Unit
Room 542, Institute for Biomedical Research,
The Medical School, University of Birmingham, BIRMINGHAM, B15 2TT
[email-masked]
tel ++44(0)121 414 7163
fax ++44 121 414 3454
http://www.infection.bham.ac.uk/BPAG/staff/mpallen.html