Subject: CONFIRMATION OF EMAIL ADDRESS

From: "Audrey B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 07:42:06 -0400

>From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: Preference inquiry and News from DarwinDay.org!
>Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 03:06:05 +0000
>
>                                 Darwin Day Celebration
>                                 Redwood City, CA, USA
>                                 Date: Sept. 26, 2005
>
>Dear  Audrey Benenati,
>
>Thank you for visiting our website www.darwinday.org 
><http://www.darwinday.org/> during the past year and providing us with your 
>name and e-mail address and often additional information, so that we could 
>send you updates about Darwin Day activity.  We are now in the process of 
>updating our records for 2006.  If your name and e-mail address are correct 
>*please confirm by replying to this message,* using the e-mail account that 
>received it.  If you wish us to use a different e-mail address please 
>provide it for us to use in the future.
>
>The staff here at www.darwinday.org <http://www.darwinday.org/> has been 
>very busy this past year and we are pleased to report that the Darwin Day 
>organization has greatly improved its website and our ability to 
>communicate with large numbers of people.  This ability will allow us to 
>encourage the development of many more Darwin Day Celebrations worldwide on 
>Charles Darwin's Birthday -- February 12.  We are also pleased to invite 
>you to read the new information we have recently posted and that will be 
>frequently updated on the Darwin Day Web site home page under "*Don't Miss 
>These Current Articles."*  In addition, there are improvements to be found 
>in most sections of the website.  For instance under *News & Views* we have 
>recently added statements and essays that support evolution and the need to 
>celebrate Darwin, Science and Humanity -- so do take a little time to read 
>a few!
>
>Finally we have introduced a section on the Home page on the *Two 
>Emancipators* that were born on the same day in the same year; Abraham 
>Lincoln, emancipator of the American slaves and Charles Darwin, emancipator 
>of the human mind.  This item is further developed in essays on the website 
>at darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/darlin.html 
><http://darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/darlin.html> .
>
>Sincerely yours,
>
>Robert J. (Bob) Stephens, Ph.D.
>Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program,
>SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
>President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 501(c)3 
>corporation.
>http://www.darwinday.org <http://www.darwinday.org/>
>
>P.S.  If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day 
>Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply reply to this e-mail at 
>[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , using the 
>account you want unsubscribed.  If that is not possible, send from another 
>account with a message that tells your old e-mail address and the e-mail 
>where we can verify that you really want our messages stopped.
>
>You can also unsubscribe by sending regular mail, with your e-mail clearly 
>identified, to "Darwin Day Celebration (Unsubscribe), 2682 Middlefield Rd, 
>Ste. P, Redwood City, CA  94063, USA".
>

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! 
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/