Subject: failure notice

From: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Sep 2005 01:16:53 -0000

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email-masked]>:
204.127.198.26 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 551 not our customer
Giving up on 204.127.198.26.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

To: [email-masked]
Subject: Preference inquiry and News from DarwinDay.org!
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 01:15:02 +0000
From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Organization: Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit 501c3 corp.

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------020204000708060905070709
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

                                 Darwin Day Celebration
                                 Redwood City, CA, USA
                                 Date: Sept. 26, 2005
 
Dear  Gene Fortin,

Thank you for visiting our website www.darwinday.org 
<http://www.darwinday.org/> during the past year and providing us with 
your name and e-mail address and often additional information, so that 
we could send you updates about Darwin Day activity.  We are now in the 
process of updating our records for 2006.  If your name and e-mail 
address are correct *please confirm by replying to this message,* using 
the e-mail account that received it.  If you wish us to use a different 
e-mail address please provide it for us to use in the future.

The staff here at www.darwinday.org <http://www.darwinday.org/> has been 
very busy this past year and we are pleased to report that the Darwin 
Day organization has greatly improved its website and our ability to 
communicate with large numbers of people.  This ability will allow us to 
encourage the development of many more Darwin Day Celebrations worldwide 
on Charles Darwin's Birthday -- February 12.  We are also pleased to 
invite you to read the new information we have recently posted and that 
will be frequently updated on the Darwin Day Web site home page under 
"*Don't Miss These Current Articles."*  In addition, there are 
improvements to be found in most sections of the website.  For instance 
under *News & Views* we have recently added statements and essays that 
support evolution and the need to celebrate Darwin, Science and Humanity 
-- so do take a little time to read a few!

Finally we have introduced a section on the Home page on the *Two 
Emancipators* that were born on the same day in the same year; Abraham 
Lincoln, emancipator of the American slaves and Charles Darwin, 
emancipator of the human mind.  This item is further developed in essays 
on the website at darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/darlin.html 
<http://darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/darlin.html> .

Sincerely yours,
 
Robert J. (Bob) Stephens, Ph.D.
Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program,
SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 501(c)3 
corporation.
http://www.darwinday.org <http://www.darwinday.org/> 

P.S.  If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day 
Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply reply to this e-mail 
at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , using 
the account you want unsubscribed.  If that is not possible, send from 
another account with a message that tells your old e-mail address and 
the e-mail where we can verify that you really want our messages stopped.

You can also unsubscribe by sending regular mail, with your e-mail 
clearly identified, to "Darwin Day Celebration (Unsubscribe), 2682 
Middlefield Rd, Ste. P, Redwood City, CA  94063, USA".

--------------020204000708060905070709
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
  <meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>
<body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000">
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"><span style="color: black;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Darwin</span></st1:place></st1:City><span style="color: black;"> Day
Celebration<br>
<span style="">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </span><st1:place
 w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Redwood City</st1:City>, <st1:State
 w:st="on">CA</st1:State>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">USA</st1:country-region></st1:place><br>
<span style="">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </span>Date:
Sept. 26, 2005<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
&nbsp;
<span style="color: black;"><o:p></o:p><br>
Dear  Gene Fortin,<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><span style=""></span>Thank you
for visiting our website <a href="http://www.darwinday.org/">www.darwinday.org</a>
during the past year and providing us with your name and e-mail address
and often
additional information, so that we could send you updates about Darwin
Day activity.<span style="">&nbsp; </span>We are now in the process of
updating our records
for 2006.<span style="">&nbsp; </span>If your name and e-mail address
are correct <strong>please confirm by replying to this message,</strong>
using the
e-mail account that received it.<span style="">&nbsp; </span>If you wish
us to use a different e-mail address please provide it for us to use in
the future.<o:p></o:p><br>
<span style=""></span><br>
The staff
here at <a href="http://www.darwinday.org/">www.darwinday.org</a> has
been very
busy this past year and we are pleased to report that the Darwin Day
organization
has greatly improved its website and our ability to communicate with
large numbers
of people.<span style="">&nbsp; </span>This ability will allow us to
encourage the development of many more Darwin Day Celebrations
worldwide on Charles
Darwin's Birthday -- February 12.<span style="">&nbsp; </span>We are
also pleased to invite you to read the new information we have recently
posted and
that will be frequently updated on the Darwin Day Web site home page
under "<strong>Don't
Miss These Current Articles."</strong><span style="">&nbsp;
</span>In addition, there are improvements to be found in most sections
of the website.<span style="">&nbsp; </span>For instance under <strong>News
&amp; Views</strong>
we have recently added statements and essays that support evolution and
the need
to celebrate Darwin, Science and Humanity -- so do take a little time
to read a
few!<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><span style=""></span>Finally
we have introduced a section on the Home page on the <strong>Two
Emancipators</strong>
that were born on the same day in the same year; Abraham Lincoln,
emancipator of
the American slaves and Charles Darwin, emancipator of the human mind.<span
 style="">&nbsp; </span>This item is further developed in essays on the
website at <a
 href="http://darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/darlin.html">darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/darlin.html</a>
.<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><span style=""></span><o:p></o:p>Sincerely
yours, <o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="">&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p><br>
Robert J.
(Bob) Stephens, Ph.D.<o:p></o:p><br>
Emeritus
Director, Cell Biology Program, <o:p></o:p><br>
SRI International
(formerly Stanford Research Institute)<o:p></o:p><br>
President,
Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 501(c)3 corporation.<o:p></o:p><br>
<a href="http://www.darwinday.org/">http://www.darwinday.org</a><span
 style="">&nbsp; </span><o:p><br>
<br>
</o:p>P.S.<span style="">&nbsp; </span>If you do not want to receive
further e-mail from
Darwin Day Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply reply to
this e-mail
at <a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
, using
the account you want unsubscribed.<span style="">&nbsp; </span>If that
is not possible, send from another account with a message that tells
your old e-mail
address and the e-mail where we can verify that you really want our
messages stopped.<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
<span style="color: black;"><o:p><br>
</o:p>You can
also unsubscribe by sending regular mail, with your e-mail clearly
identified, to
"Darwin Day Celebration (Unsubscribe), <st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address
 w:st="on">2682 Middlefield Rd</st1:address></st1:Street>, Ste. P, <st1:place
 w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Redwood City</st1:City>, <st1:State
 w:st="on">CA</st1:State><span style="">&nbsp; </span><st1:PostalCode
 w:st="on">94063</st1:PostalCode>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">USA</st1:country-region></st1:place>".<o:p></o:p></span>
<br>
&nbsp;
<o:p><br>
</o:p>
</body>
</html>

--------------020204000708060905070709--