Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:27:22 -0400 (EDT)

The original message was received at Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:27:21 -0400 (EDT)
from smtp111.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.198.210]

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown)

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to marge.bucknell.edu.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
<<< 503 5.0.0 Need RCPT (recipient)

Subject: Preference inquiry and News from DarwinDay.org!
From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 02:27:05 +0000

                                 Darwin Day Celebration
                                 Redwood City, CA, USA
                                 Date: Sept. 26, 2005
 
Dear  Emily Winer,

Thank you for visiting our website www.darwinday.org 
<http://www.darwinday.org/> during the past year and providing us with 
your name and e-mail address and often additional information, so that 
we could send you updates about Darwin Day activity.  We are now in the 
process of updating our records for 2006.  If your name and e-mail 
address are correct *please confirm by replying to this message,* using 
the e-mail account that received it.  If you wish us to use a different 
e-mail address please provide it for us to use in the future.

The staff here at www.darwinday.org <http://www.darwinday.org/> has been 
very busy this past year and we are pleased to report that the Darwin 
Day organization has greatly improved its website and our ability to 
communicate with large numbers of people.  This ability will allow us to 
encourage the development of many more Darwin Day Celebrations worldwide 
on Charles Darwin's Birthday -- February 12.  We are also pleased to 
invite you to read the new information we have recently posted and that 
will be frequently updated on the Darwin Day Web site home page under 
"*Don't Miss These Current Articles."*  In addition, there are 
improvements to be found in most sections of the website.  For instance 
under *News & Views* we have recently added statements and essays that 
support evolution and the need to celebrate Darwin, Science and Humanity 
-- so do take a little time to read a few!

Finally we have introduced a section on the Home page on the *Two 
Emancipators* that were born on the same day in the same year; Abraham 
Lincoln, emancipator of the American slaves and Charles Darwin, 
emancipator of the human mind.  This item is further developed in essays 
on the website at darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/darlin.html 
<http://darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/darlin.html> .

Sincerely yours,
 
Robert J. (Bob) Stephens, Ph.D.
Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program,
SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 501(c)3 
corporation.
http://www.darwinday.org <http://www.darwinday.org/> 

P.S.  If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day 
Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply reply to this e-mail 
at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , using 
the account you want unsubscribed.  If that is not possible, send from 
another account with a message that tells your old e-mail address and 
the e-mail where we can verify that you really want our messages stopped.

You can also unsubscribe by sending regular mail, with your e-mail 
clearly identified, to "Darwin Day Celebration (Unsubscribe), 2682 
Middlefield Rd, Ste. P, Redwood City, CA  94063, USA".