Subject: Re: [Fwd: bumper sticker idea]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 14:43:38 EST

Dear Rev. Potter:
 
Thanks for your suggestion. I.ll pass it along to the folks who make all  the 
different fish symbols. If they are not making it already I'm sure they will  
see the value of combining science and religion in one bumper sticker.
 
Best wishes,
Bob Stephens 
Pres. Darwin Day Celebration. 

In a message dated 12/7/06 7:05:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Looks  like the Religion AND Science idea is seeking a symbol:

--------  Original Message --------     Subject:  bumper sticker idea  Date:  
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:36:27 -0500  From:  William A. Potter 
_<[email-masked]>_ (mailto:[email-masked])   To:  _<[email-masked]>_ 
(mailto:[email-masked]) 

Just for fun, could you develop a  bumper sticker along the lines of the 
above? 
The Rev. William A. Potter,  Rector 
Saint Luke's Episcopal  Church 
PO Box  292 
Hope, New  Jersey 07844 
Office:  908-459-4340 
_www.aboutstlukes.com_ (http://www.aboutstlukes.com/)