Subject: HostRocket.com Ticket Response [215573 - bca86e7e7ee9e45510d90a53acbd0104]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 22:16:12 -0500 (EST)

Trouble Ticket Response To Ticket #215573
Newest Response Sent on 2006-03-01 at 22:16:12 EST:

Hi,

TransferGuard has been disabled for darwinday.net, as
requested. Additionally, the domains contact information
has been updated to reflect the details you provided.

Let us know if there is anything further we can assist you
with. Thank you for using HostRocket.

Morgan Sherwood
HostRocket Support
Please Rate This Response At: http://ticketfeedback.hostrocket.com
Broadband Phone Service by HostRocket - http://www.viatalk.com

Use This Form To Send Another Response:

Original Question Sent on 2006-03-01 at 22:15:46 EST:

Submitted by Support:

confirm darwinday.net has been unlocked

Followup Response sent by Support on 2006-03-01 at 22:16:12:

Hi,

TransferGuard has been disabled for darwinday.net, as
requested. Additionally, the domains contact information
has been updated to reflect the details you provided.

Let us know if there is anything further we can assist you
with. Thank you for using HostRocket.

Morgan Sherwood
HostRocket Support
Please Rate This Response At: http://ticketfeedback.hostrocket.com
Broadband Phone Service by HostRocket - http://www.viatalk.com