Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Receipt for Payment

From: "Taylor Shipman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:14:58 -0600

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx4.hrnoc.net", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Do you want a watch? In our online store you can buy
  replicas of Rolex watches and other brands. They look and feel exactly
  like the real thing. - We have 100+ different brands in our selection -
  Free shipping if you order 2 or more - Save up to 80% compared to the
  cost of other replicas - Standard Features: - Screw-in crown -
  Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate - All the appropriate
  rolex logos, on crown and dial - Heavy weight - Extended Waranty - Live
  support online or via callback - C-lick hereeee http://pokeminds.info
  [...] 

Content analysis details:   (10.8 points, 10.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 2.5 FROM_LOCAL_NOVOWEL     From: localpart has series of non-vowel letters
 3.2 RCVD_HELO_IP_MISMATCH  Received: HELO and IP do not match, but should
 1.4 RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO      Received: contains an IP address used for HELO
 2.3 REPLICA_WATCH          BODY: Message talks about a replica watch
 1.4 INFO_TLD               URI: Contains an URL in the INFO top-level domain

Subject: Receipt for Payment
From: "Taylor Shipman" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:14:58 -0600

Do you want a watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 100+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 2 or more
- Save up to 80% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
- Screw-in crown
- Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
- All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
- Heavy weight
- Extended Waranty
- Live support online or via callback
- C-lick hereeee http://pokeminds.info