Subject: stocksubj2

From: "Herschel Berg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 04:40:02 +0360

ATTENTI0N ALL DAY TRADERS AND INVEST0RS. GET 0N IVHN!

INVEST0R ALERT! NEWS JUST CAME 0UT THIS WEDNESDAY 0N IVHN!
			
S0MEB0DY KN0WS S0METHING!!! WATCH IT EXPL0DE 0N FRIDAY!!!

WATCH IVHN LIKE A HAWK 0N FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 1, 2006

Company: INN0VATION HLDGS
Ticker: IVHN
Current Price:  $0.04
FRIDAY's Target Price:  $0.35
Recommendation: STR0NG BUY
Price Increase Expec: Max

			WEDNESDAY'S NEWS will make it EXL0DE! Get on IVHN First Thing on 
FRIDAY!!!

BREAKING NEWS:
lnnovation Holding Inc.'s Target Acquisition PharmaSpritz Corporation 
Announces Appointment of Media Options Inc.
Wednesday August 30, 4:05 pm ET

TORONTO--(MARKET WIRE)--Aug 30, 2006 -- lnnovation Holding Inc.'s (Other 
OTC:IVHN.PK - News) target acquisition, 
PharmaSpritz Corporation of Delaware, the manufacturer of SlimSpritz 
(www.slimspritz.com) weight control spray, Compozure 
anti-stress oral spray and Spritzzz nighttime sleep aid, is pleased to 
announce the appointment of Media 0ptions Inc. of 
New York and its sales and syndication subsidiary Media Ops of New York, 
as the creative and media placement agencies for 
all of PharmaSpritz Corporation's consumer products.

Media Options lnc. (www.mediaoptionsinc.biz) is a full-service 
media-centric marketing, branding and creative company which 
along with Media Ops, will be responsible for the development of all the 
creative advertising executions for the PharmaSpritz
stable of products as well as the placement of those advertisements in a 
variety of electronic media across the United States.
Steven Burke, President of PharmaSpritz Corporation, developed the 
concept of incorporating medicinal herbal ingredients into 
self-regulating aerosol spray products. Mr. Burke has over 30 years 
experience in the consumer product marketing business, in 
retail distribution and in direct marketing. In addition, Mr. Burke 
introduced the first powdered meal replacement for weight 
loss, NutriSlim, to the Canadian marketplace in 1980.

The Company will rely on Mr. Burke and his management team's expertise 
to deliver SlimSpritz, Compozure and Spritzzz to the 
marketplace with the guidance of Media Options Inc. and its senior staff 
of professionals. The initial marketing thrust will 
be through direct response marketing on the web, via traditional print 
based Direct Response and ultimately through electronic 
media including television and radio. The comprehensive business plan 
calls for national retail (in store) roll outs by the end 
of each product's first year of distribution.

About lnnovation Holding Inc.:
The Company is currently in the process of preparing fully audited 
financial statements in anticipation of finding a merger 
candidate with significant earnings. Several companies have expressed 
interest in reverse merger acquisitions and Innovation 
Holding's management is currently in the due diligence process with 
several of these candidates. This process should enable 
the Company to re-emerge as a profitable entity going forward.

ADD THIS GEM TO YOUR RADAR AND WATCH IT TRADE ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 
1,2006!!!
	
DON'T EVEN BLINK! IVHN DOESN'T SLEEP IT WILL EXPLODE ON FRIDAY, 
SEPTEMBER 1,2006!!!
		
YOU KNOW THE WEDNESDAY'S NEWS! TRADE SMART AND WIN WITH IVHN!!!