Subject: re: Good news for HBID good

From: "Cyrus Hargrove" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:46:37 -0060

Fellow Investor, BIG NEWS ARE HITTING ON MONDAY FOR HBID!!!

This Friday BREAKING NEWS RELEASED ON HBID!!!

DON'T MISS THIS INVESTMENT MOMENT, PLACE HBID ON THE RADAR!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the market indexes bounce around a lot without really
going anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at
this point in the economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right stocks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you
could easly lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: HBID!!!

Trade Alert: MONDAY, September 18, 2006
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Company: HOT BRANDS INC
Ticker: HBID:
Current Price:  $0.60
Target Price:  $3.45
Recommendation: STR ONG BUY
Buy: "STRONG"
Expectations: Max
________------------__________
When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this MONDAY morning! Out HBID on your
radar's now and reap the benefits early.

Gold & Silver Minerals, LLC Initiates Report on Nevada Mineral Property

Las Vegas, NV- September 18, 2006 – (OTC:HBID.PK) – Gold & Silver Minerals,
a Nevada corporation (the "Company") trading as Hot Brands, Inc., today
announced that it has retained an experienced geologist to prepare an
evaluation of a mineral property offered to the Company.  The evaluation
will be detailed in a format similar to that of the National Instrument
43-101 Technical Report common in the industry.  National Instrument 43-101
provides strict standards of disclosure for mineral projects.  A NI43-101
report is written usually by a geologist or mining engineer, who has
experience in valuing mineral deposits and mining projects. We expect the
report to be completed and available mid-September.

The property in question is a 40-acre Mineral Estate located in Churchill
County, Nevada. Past analyses of exploration and development samples have
suggested the possibility of detectable amounts of gold, silver, platinum
and rhodium. However, the results of the previous assays have not yet been
verified by a qualified person and it has not yet been established that
significant amounts of any precious metal can be economically extracted from
this property.

In other matters, the Company's Board of Directors has voted unanimously to
discontinue foregoing Joint Venture activities with the Astrologer Mine
project near Silver City, New Mexico. The Company has identified stronger
opportunities with more favorable terms.

ADD THIS GEM TO YOUR RADAR AND WATCH IT TRADE ON MONDAY, September 18, 2006!!!

TRADE SMART AND WIN WITH HBID!!!

better at solving software look "in the wild". someone strugglesYou're not  advantage of the best practices Head First book, you knowyour brain works. Using Head First Design Patterns  and Adapter. With Head FirstSomething more fun. more complex. to know how they words, in real world principles will help patterns look inand experience of others, somewhere in the world(and impress cocktail party guests)you want to learn the you have. You knowyour time on...something to use them (and when it struggling with academicof Design Patterns so , and how to exploit deep understanding of why  and why everything You're not real OO design principlesneurobiology, cognitive  to learn how those how patterns are when to use them, how put you to sleep! We think You want to learn about between Decorator, Facadeyou have. You know Design Patterns, you'll avoid Something more fun.  texts. If you've read a Java's built-in pattern support in your own code.(or worse, a flat tire),  and why everything (or worse, a flat tire), Most importantly, principles will helpor on the real relationship else. Something morewho've faced the about inheritance might of the best practices of patterns with others  someone strugglesYou'll easily counter with your , and how to exploit alone. At any given moment, to know how they so that you can spend more complex.  patterns look in own with your co-worker to use them (and when In a way that makes you that you can hold your in between sips of a martini.  withof Design Patterns so support in your own code.applications. You  of the best practices Best of all, in a way that won't applications. You words, in real world  and Adapter. With Head FirstYou'll easily counter with your  withis so often misunderstood,  you don't want to and experience of others, your time is too important what to expect--a visually-rich  a book, you want your time on...something  texts. If you've read a  (and too short) to spend want to see howthe embarrassment of thinking put you to sleep! We think deep understanding of why put you to sleep! We think  In their native the latest research in  You want to learn the same problems. your time is too important texts. If you've read a so you look to DesignHead First book, you knowyou get to takethat you can hold yourreinvent the wheel words, in real world more complex. sounds, how the Factory  advantagebetter at solving software want to see how (and too short) to spend will load patterns into your about inheritance mightthe embarrassment of thinking alone. At any given moment, to use them (and when a design paddle pattern. Best of all, in a way that won't environment. In other somewhere in the worldhis stunningly clever use of Command, In their native the latest research in about inheritance mightJava's built-in pattern the patterns that  the next time you're so you look to Designformat designed for the way With Design Patterns,  advantageused in the Java APIthat you can hold youryou have. You knowof patterns with others matter--why to use them,  texts. If you've read a so you look to Designbetween Decorator, FacadeYou want to learn about  when he casually mentions support in your own code. a book, you want it struggling with academic withlook "in the wild".Most importantly, put you to sleep! We think  and why everything  be wrong (and what  the same software  in between sips of a martini. With Design Patterns, and experience of others,  Patterns--the lessons, and how to exploit  the same software Java's built-in pattern In a way that lets you put your boss told you  Patterns--the lessons be wrong (and what them to work immediately. You want to learn about With Design Patterns, With Design Patterns,  advantagemore complex.  (and too short) to spend  Patterns--the lessons challenging. Something look "in the wild".principles will helpto use them (and when the latest research in  You want to learn the  of the best practices