Subject: YOUR EMAIL HAS WON 500,000GBP

From: Microsoft Award Team < [email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:47:41 -0700

Microsoft Award Team
20 Craven Park, Harlesden
London NW10
United Kingdom
Ref: BTD/968/05
Batch: 409978E

Dear Winner,

            WINNING NOTIFICATION

The prestigious Microsoft and aol  has set out and successfully 
organized a Sweepstakes marking the new  year 2007 anniversary we 
rolled out over ?£5,000.000.00 (Five million Great Britain Pounds) for our end of 
year Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws wererandomly 
selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their 
patronage.

The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching 
personalized email addresses to ticket numbers. If you ignore this, you 
will regret it later. Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet 
companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains 
the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket number 
008795727498 with serial numbers BTD/9080648302/06 and drew the lucky 
numbers 14-21-25-39-40-47(20) which subsequently won you £500,000.00 
(Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds)  as one of the 10 jackpot 
winners in this draw.

You have therefore won the entire winning sum of £500,000.00 (Five 
Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds). The draws registered as Draw 
number one was conducted in Brockley, London United Kingdom on the 19th 
of April 2007. These Draws are commemorative and as such special.

Please be informed by this winning notification,to file your claims,you 
are to make contact with your designated agent who shall by duty guide 
you through the process to facilitate the release of your prize.To file 
for your claim Please Contact your fiduciary agent

Mr George Simmons
Microsoft Promotion Award Team
Email: [email-masked]

You are advised to contact your fiduciary agent with the following 
details to avoid unnecessary delays and complications:

Your Full Names
Country
Age
Occupation
Phone Number
Fax Number
Ticket Numbers
Batch Number
Serial Number
Lucky Numbers

as indicated in this winning Notification and Phone numbers.Thank you 
for being part of this promotional award program.

Our special thanks and gratitude to Bill Gates and his associates.We 
wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.Thank you for 
being part of our commemorative new year Anniversary Draws.

Sincerely,
Dr. Bryan McDonald
Microsoft Promotion Team