Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: MAILER-DAEMON (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:30:37 +0200 (CEST)

This is the Postfix program at host inbound-router2.comendo.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

			The Postfix program

<[email-masked]>: host 10.human.no[195.139.47.90] said: 550 Invalid
    recipient address (no such address at this site) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Harvard Conference poster
From: "Dr.R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 02:32:56 +0000

Dear Darwin Day Friends and Supporters,

As a service to you, the Darwin Day Board of Directors has authorized me 
to forward this information (attached as an Adobe Reader .pdf file) 
about a Humanist Symposium at Harvard. The Board thought that you might 
be interested in this event, as the Humanist Group at Harvard also 
sponsors a Darwin Day Celebration in February.

Sincerely yours,

Robert J. ("Bob") Stephens, Ph. D.
Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program
SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 501(c)(3) 
corp.
http://darwinday.org <http://darwinday.org/>

P.S. If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day 
Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply send an e-mail to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, using the 
account you want unsubscribed. If using that account is not possible, 
send the information from another account, with a message giving your 
old e-mail address, and the e-mail where we can verify that you actually 
want our messages stopped. You can also unsubscribe by sending regular 
mail, with your e-mail clearly identified, to "Darwin Day Celebration 
(Unsubscribe), 2682 Middlefield Rd, Ste. P, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA".

****************************************************************************
Denne mail har blitt scannet av http://www.virus112.no
****************************************************************************