Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 03:12:35 -0400

The original message was received at Sat, 7 Apr 2007 03:12:28 -0400
from smtp104.sbc.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.198.203]

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown)

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to marge.bucknell.edu.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
<<< 503 5.0.0 Need RCPT (recipient)

Subject: Harvard Conference poster
From: "Dr.R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 03:11:29 +0000

Dear Darwin Day Friends and Supporters,

As a service to you, the Darwin Day Board of Directors has authorized me 
to forward this information (attached as an Adobe Reader .pdf file) 
about a Humanist Symposium at Harvard. The Board thought that you might 
be interested in this event, as the Humanist Group at Harvard also 
sponsors a Darwin Day Celebration in February.

Sincerely yours,

Robert J. ("Bob") Stephens, Ph. D.
Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program
SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 501(c)(3) 
corp.
http://darwinday.org <http://darwinday.org/>

P.S. If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day 
Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply send an e-mail to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, using the 
account you want unsubscribed. If using that account is not possible, 
send the information from another account, with a message giving your 
old e-mail address, and the e-mail where we can verify that you actually 
want our messages stopped. You can also unsubscribe by sending regular 
mail, with your e-mail clearly identified, to "Darwin Day Celebration 
(Unsubscribe), 2682 Middlefield Rd, Ste. P, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA".