Subject: [Fwd: Merry Christmas from the Galapagos Conservation Trust]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 00:18:16 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Merry Christmas from the Galapagos Conservation Trust
Date: 	Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:03:32 +1300
From: 	Galapagos Conservation Trust <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

MERRY CHRISTMAS
from the Galapagos Conservation Trust

Galapagos sealion 	

Dear Mr Stephens,

The staff and Trustees of the Galapagos Conservation Trust would like to 
wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, and thank you for 
your support throughout the year.

Our office closes for Christmas on Friday 22nd December and will open 
again on Wednesday 3rd January, 2007. For urgent enquiries, please phone 
07867 997444.

Thank you once again and we hope you will continue to support Galapagos 
conservation in 2007!

With best wishes,
Leonor, Abi, Gemma and Wendy

GCT is a registered charity (no. 1043470). Address: 5 Derby Street, 
London W1J 7AB, United Kingdom. If you have received this email in 
error, or wish to be removed from our list, please reply and write 
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.