Subject: [Fwd: Re: Darwin Day/Harvard Conference poster on Humanism]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:37:56 -0400

More progress reported:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Darwin Day/Harvard Conference poster on Humanism
Date: 	Sun, 8 Apr 2007 07:09:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	JD Meyer <[email-masked]>
To: 	Dr.R.Stephens <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], 
[email-masked]

         Congrat's on the wonderful pogramming for Darwin Day/February 
12th. We haven't done anything yet as a UU fellowship, but one of our 
favorite ministers, Dennis Hamilton of Horizon UU in Carrolton did a 
program and made your list. There were literally no churches at all here 
in East Texas that did anything for Darwin Day. I was proud to see the 
Dallas area (my hometown) was right up there with progressive Austin for 
Darwin Day events.

*/JD Meyer <[email-masked]>/* wrote:

    Your humanist program looks good, especially the recognition given
    to Dr. Tu Wei-ming. I love his website and am glad to see the New
    Confucian movement start getting the recognition it deserves.

        Dear Darwin Day Friends and Supporters,
        As a service to you, the Darwin Day Board of Directors has
        authorized me to forward this information (attached as an Adobe
        Reader .pdf file) about a Humanist Symposium at Harvard. The
        Board thought that you might be interested in this event, as the
        Humanist Group at Harvard also sponsors a Darwin Day Celebration
        in February.

        Sincerely yours,

        Robert J. ("Bob") Stephens, Ph. D.
        Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program
        SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
        President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible
        501(c)(3) corp.
        http://darwinday.org <http://darwinday.org/>
        P.S. If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin
        Day Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply send an
        e-mail to [email-masked]
        <mailto:[email-masked]>, using the account you want
        unsubscribed. If using that account is not possible, send the
        information from another account, with a message giving your old
        e-mail address, and the e-mail where we can verify that you
        actually want our messages stopped. You can also unsubscribe by
        sending regular mail, with your e-mail clearly identified, to
        "Darwin Day Celebration (Unsubscribe), 2682 Middlefield Rd, Ste.
        P, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA".

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels
    in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
    <http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->
    to find your fit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar 
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/> 
alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. 
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49937/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>