Subject: [Fwd: Re: Harvard Conference poster]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:48:28 -0400

Human response:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Harvard Conference poster
Date: 	Sat, 7 Apr 2007 13:57:35 -0500
From: 	Reed Christensen <[email-masked]>
To: 	Dr.R.Stephens <[email-masked]>
References: 
<[email-masked]>

Dr. Robert Stephens, Ph. d.
   From the day that I received as a gift, "Darwin and the Beatle", by 
Alan Moorehead, I have been an avid fan of Darwin. My time has been 
spent accumulating
infotmation from the computer, books, the library and everywhere 
available. This, I have put in a huge notebook and indexed. I am not 
young anymore, so one of these days, the notbook will have to go 
somewhere else. Evolution has been a strong point with Carl Zimmer sort 
of leading.
    I have good contact with The Rainy River Community college and 
others but would enjoy having the same with you.  Sincerily, Reed 
Christensen
                                               904-13th St.
                                               Int'l Falls, Mn. 56649