Subject: [Fwd: RE: Harvard Conference poster]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:00:03 -0400

Janet,

You're very welcome!  We're glad you like it.

While I'm addressing you, may I ask, what is the BioArch Deployment 
Workstream?  I never heard of that before.

  - Bob Stephens, President of Darwin Day Celebration

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: Harvard Conference poster
Date: 	Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:47:50 -0400
From: 	<[email-masked]>
To: 	<[email-masked]>

Thank you for sending this

**Janet Busse, SQE**

*Ì***  ****American Red Cross**

**BioArch Deployment Workstream**

*phone*: 770-645-9449

*mobile:*  770-363-0188* *

* *

-----Original Message-----
*From:* Dr.R.Stephens [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, April 12, 2007 6:18 AM
*To:* Busse, Janet
*Subject:* Harvard Conference poster

Dear Darwin Day Friends and Supporters,

As a service to you, the Darwin Day Board of Directors has authorized me 
to forward this information (attached as an Adobe Reader .pdf file) 
about a Humanist Symposium at Harvard. The Board thought that you might 
be interested in this event, as the Humanist Group at Harvard also 
sponsors a Darwin Day Celebration in February.

Sincerely yours,

Robert J. ("Bob") Stephens, Ph. D.
Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program
SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 501(c)(3) 
corp.
http://darwinday.org <http://darwinday.org/>

P.S. If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day 
Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply send an e-mail to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, using the 
account you want unsubscribed. If using that account is not possible, 
send the information from another account, with a message giving your 
old e-mail address, and the e-mail where we can verify that you actually 
want our messages stopped. You can also unsubscribe by sending regular 
mail, with your e-mail clearly identified, to "Darwin Day Celebration 
(Unsubscribe), 2682 Middlefield Rd, Ste. P, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA".