Subject: [Fwd: Re: Preference inquiry and News from DarwinDay.org!]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:24:03 +0000

This one is amusing.  - David

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Preference inquiry and News from DarwinDay.org!
Date: 	Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:38:52 -0400
From: 	Terry and Andre Perusse <[email-masked]>
To: 	R.Stephens <[email-masked]>
References: 	<[email-masked]>

You may maintain my name on your list. Three cheers for CD from a Mom 
trying to raise a very smart kid. All kids can learn to think critically 
and analyse what they learn if they have parents who instil a love of 
learning and a willingness to be adventurous in their pursuit of 
knowledge. Proof: my six year old can tell you in surprising (and 
disgusting) detail how to embalm a dead Pharaoh. A handy skill set for 
grade 1.
Regards, Terry Perusse

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* R.Stephens <mailto:[email-masked]>
    *To:* [email-masked]
    <mailto:[email-masked]>
    *Sent:* Monday, September 26, 2005 10:56 PM
    *Subject:* Preference inquiry and News from DarwinDay.org!

                                     Darwin Day Celebration
                                     Redwood City, CA, USA
                                     Date: Sept. 26, 2005
     
    Dear Terry Nordoff=Perusse,

    Thank you for visiting our website www.darwinday.org
    <http://www.darwinday.org> during the past year and providing us
    with your name and e-mail address and often additional information,
    so that we could send you updates