Subject: [Fwd: Re: Harvard Conference poster]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:35:20 -0400

Ah, British understated humor!       :-)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Harvard Conference poster
Date: 	Sun, 8 Apr 2007 18:39:51 +0100
From: 	John White <[email-masked]>
To: 	Dr.R.Stephens <[email-masked]>

Thanks for the email, Bob.  Much as I appreciate communication with a 
fellow humanist - and hope that your symposium goes well, I really don't 
think my wife and I will be flying over to join you.
 
Best regards
 
John D White
Chair Oxford Humanists
United Kingdom

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Dr.R.Stephens <mailto:[email-masked]>
    *To:* [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
    *Sent:* Sunday, April 08, 2007 12:07 AM
    *Subject:* Harvard Conference poster

    Dear Darwin Day Friends and Supporters,

    As a service to you, the Darwin Day Board of Directors has
    authorized me to forward this information (attached as an Adobe
    Reader .pdf file) about a Humanist Symposium at Harvard. The Board
    thought that you might be interested in this event, as the Humanist
    Group at Harvard also sponsors a Darwin Day Celebration in February.

    Sincerely yours,

    Robert J. ("Bob") Stephens, Ph. D.
    Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program
    SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
    President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible
    501(c)(3) corp.
    http://darwinday.org <http://darwinday.org/>

    P.S. If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day
    Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply send an e-mail to
    [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, using
    the account you want unsubscribed. If using that account is not
    possible, send the information from another account, with a message
    giving your old e-mail address, and the e-mail where we can verify
    that you actually want our messages stopped. You can also
    unsubscribe by sending regular mail, with your e-mail clearly
    identified, to "Darwin Day Celebration (Unsubscribe), 2682
    Middlefield Rd, Ste. P, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA".