Subject: [Fwd: Galapagos Conservation Trust E-Bulletin]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 00:40:15 +0000

Hi Bob,

I'm back and checking on email of the last few days.  I need to go down 
to VMC to have a blood test redone tomorrow, but I expect to be in 
tomorrow afternoon.

  - David

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Galapagos Conservation Trust E-Bulletin
Date: 	Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:35:17 +1300
From: 	Galapagos Conservation Trust <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

Galapagos hawk
Home <http://www.gct.org/index.html>  |  Membership 
<http://www.gct.org/member.html>  |  Newsroom 
<http://www.gct.org/news.html>  |  Conservation projects 
<http://www.gct.org/funded.html>  |  About Us 
<http://www.gct.org/about.html>  |  Contact Us 
<http://www.gct.org/contact.html>

Galapagos Conservation Trust logo 	  The Outdoors Show 17-19 March 2006 
NEC Birmingham
10 March, 2006

Dear Mr Stephens,

Galapagos Conservation Trust and Aqua-Firma Worldwide 
<http://www.aqua-firma.co.uk/home.php> have 25 pairs of tickets to give 
away to The Outdoor Show, Birmingham.

The Outdoor Show is the perfect opportunity to get inspired about all 
things active. From climbing to diving, mountain-biking to trekking, the 
Outdoor Show has a range of activities for you to have a go at. For more 
details on the event, visit their website at 
http://www.theoutdoorsshow.co.uk/outdoors_show.html.

To be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets, simply send an e-mail 
to Abigail in the GCT office at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
and the first 25 e-mails received will all win a pair of tickets, 
courtesy of Aqua-Firma Worldwide and the Galapagos Conservation Trust.

Aqua-Firma Worldwide

Aqua-Firma was born of a passion for exploring and conserving the best 
of our planet's wildlife and wilderness, particularly where land meets 
water. The Galapagos is a natural destination for them and they offer 
some of the most inspiring ways of exploring the archipelago by yacht 
safari, private charter, specialist dive live aboard, and a combination 
of sea kayaking, hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding. In 
addition to one of their regular explorations of the islands, in 
September 2006 they have arranged a unique 4-day Galapagos natural 
history and conservation course at the GAIAS Institute on San Cristobal 
Island.

Aqua-Firma is similarly equipped to offer some of the most insightful 
explorations of the Ecuadorian mainland. Here they operate natural 
history explorations with wilderness lodges, canoe and lodge safaris, 
sea kayaking with humpback whales, rafting expeditions, specialist 
birding and a Conservation in Action journey from the Pacific to Andes 
to Amazon. Aqua-Firma can be contacted on +44 (0)870 766 0864 or you can 
visit their website at http://www.aqua-firma.co.uk/home.php.

Thank you again for your support.

Kind regards,

Leonor Stjepic
Executive Director

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Galapagos Conservation Trust GOLD CLUB*
Bales Worldwide | Bernard Chandran | Celebrities Worldwide | Discovery 
Initiatives | Durley House | Eric Way | Flemings | Laurent Perrier | 
Nicholas Moll Design | Quasar Nautica | Rhubarb | Select Latin America | 
The Ultimate Travel Company

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe <http://www.gct.org/newsreq.html> | Forward this newsletter to 
a friend <http://www.gct.org/enews/eforward.html> | Change your email 
address <http://www.gct.org/enews/echange.html>

Would you prefer to receive a text-only version of this email newsletter?
Then please reply and write TEXT in the subject line of your email.

GCT is a registered charity (no. 1043470). Address: 5 Derby Street, 
London W1J 7AB, United Kingdom. If you have received this email in 
error, or wish to be removed from our list, please reply and write 
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

Home <http://www.gct.org/index.html> | About GCT 
<http://www.gct.org/about.html> | Explore Galapagos 
<http://www.gct.org/intro.html> | Conservation 
<http://www.gct.org/conserve.html> | Get Involved 
<http://www.gct.org/involved.html> | Newsroom 
<http://www.gct.org/news.html> | Events <http://www.gct.org/events.html> 
| Visiting Galapagos <http://www.gct.org/visit.html> | Junior Zone 
<http://www.gct.org/children.html> | Links 
<http://www.gct.org/links.html> | Site map 
<http://www.gct.org/sitemap.html>
Copyright © Galapagos Conservation Trust 2006. Read our Terms of use 
<http://www.gct.org/terms.html> and Privacy policy 
<http://www.gct.org/privacy.html>