Subject: [Fwd: Re: Preference inquiry and News from DarwinDay.org!]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:36:50 +0000

This URL below lead to a page that said he may have already checked the 
folder of potential spam and given our address permission to come 
through.  - D

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Preference inquiry and News from DarwinDay.org!
Date: 	Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:02:45 -0400 (EDT)
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have 
approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please 
fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I 
will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to 
resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:

https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=[email-masked]&id=1ek5JX2vY3Nl34c0 
<https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=[email-masked]&id=1ek5JX2vY3Nl34c0>