Subject: [Fwd: Re: Darwin's 200th Birthday]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:18:53 +0000

I'm not sure this is the latest, and surely it's not the only email for 
Vicki.  - D

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Darwin's 200th Birthday
Date: 	Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:10:56 +1300
From: 	Vicki Hyde <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the email -- we're in the process of organising our next
Darwin Day Celebration here in New Zealand. It's usually been in the
form of a speaker and a birthday cake and a series of such gatherings
around the country. I'll send you details once they are sorted.

The Darwin Day site used to have a lot of really handy ideas
regarding how to celebrate Darwin Day -- recipes for primordial stew
and the like -- which was a great place to point local organisers at
to give them some ideas for what they could do. Has all that info
been dumped with the new site development, or is it somewhere else
now?

Cheers,
Vicki Hyde
Chair-entity======================================================
New Zealand Committee for Scientific Investigation
of Claims of the Paranormal Inc.  (NZ Skeptics)
Box 29-492, Christchurch http://www.skeptics.org.nz