Subject: [Fwd: Re: Harvard Conference poster]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:51:04 -0400

Saying YES should increase the Linconln-Darwin connection:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     Re: Harvard Conference poster
Date:     Sat, 07 Apr 2007 13:28:39 -0400
From:     Genevieve Courbois <[email-masked]>
To:     <[email-masked]>

Thank you for sending, can we also add your e-mail to our e-mail list 
for the Abraham Lincoln Bicentennial Commission e-newsletter?

Thanks!

Genevieve Courbois
Abraham Lincoln Bicentennial Commission
101 Independence Ave SE
Washington, DC 20540-4015
TEL: 202.707.0420
FAX: 202.707.6995
[email-masked]
www.lincoln200.gov

> >> "Dr.R.Stephens" <[email-masked]> 04/07/07 8:09 AM >>>
Dear Darwin Day Friends and Supporters,

As a service to you, the Darwin Day Board of Directors has authorized me
to forward this information (attached as an Adobe Reader .pdf file)
about a Humanist Symposium at Harvard. The Board thought that you might
be interested in this event, as the Humanist Group at Harvard also
sponsors a Darwin Day Celebration in February.

Sincerely yours,

Robert J. ("Bob") Stephens, Ph. D.
Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program
SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 501(c)(3)
corp.
http://darwinday.org <http://darwinday.org/>

P.S. If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day
Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply send an e-mail to
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, using the
account you want unsubscribed. If using that account is not possible,
send the information from another account, with a message giving your
old e-mail address, and the e-mail where we can verify that you actually
want our messages stopped. You can also unsubscribe by sending regular
mail, with your e-mail clearly identified, to "Darwin Day Celebration
(Unsubscribe), 2682 Middlefield Rd, Ste. P, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA".