Subject: [Fwd: RE: Harvard Conference poster]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:31:41 -0400

Thoughtful:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: Harvard Conference poster
Date: 	Sun, 8 Apr 2007 23:36:55 -0400
From: 	Robert Blandford <[email-masked]>
To: 	'Dr.R.Stephens' <[email-masked]>

I'm sympathetic to humanism, but I don't think it should be linked 
officially to Darwin. The relationship will be used as a cudgel against 
science. Please reconsider this relationship.

    -----Original Message-----
    *From:* Dr.R.Stephens [mailto:[email-masked]]
    *Sent:* Sunday, April 08, 2007 7:43 AM
    *To:* [email-masked]
    *Subject:* Harvard Conference poster

    Dear Darwin Day Friends and Supporters,

    As a service to you, the Darwin Day Board of Directors has
    authorized me to forward this information (attached as an Adobe
    Reader ..pdf file) about a Humanist Symposium at Harvard. The Board
    thought that you might be interested in this event, as the Humanist
    Group at Harvard also sponsors a Darwin Day Celebration in February.

    Sincerely yours,

    Robert J. ("Bob") Stephens, Ph. D.
    Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program
    SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
    President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible
    501(c)(3) corp.
    http://darwinday.org <http://darwinday.org/>

    P.S. If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day
    Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply send an e-mail to
    [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, using
    the account you want unsubscribed. If using that account is not
    possible, send the information from another account, with a message
    giving your old e-mail address, and the e-mail where we can verify
    that you actually want our messages stopped. You can also
    unsubscribe by sending regular mail, with your e-mail clearly
    identified, to "Darwin Day Celebration (Unsubscribe), 2682
    Middlefield Rd, Ste. P, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA".