Subject: [Fwd: Galapagos Conservation Trust Parody of the Penguins]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 02:47:39 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Galapagos Conservation Trust Parody of the Penguins
Date: 	Sat, 11 Nov 2006 10:11:48 +1300
From: 	Galapagos Conservation Trust <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

Parody of the Penguins
Parody of the Penguins 	
11 November, 2006

Dear Mr Stephens,

*Parody of the Penguins fundraising party
Friday 24th November, 7pm - late
Fifteen05, nr Cannon Street station, London*

Mark Dolan

Only two weeks to go, so buy your ticket now to avoid disappointment!

Special guest - we are delighted to announce that comedian Mark Dolan 
has recently confirmed that he will host the evening. The well known 
comedian is a regular on BBC Radio London and Radio 5 Live, as well as 
the TV show Balls of Steel and frequently performs on the London 
Stand-Up Comedy Circuit.

Auction - a live auction will take place on the night and below are some 
of the exciting and exclusive prizes.

    * Luxury yacht weekend for six - charter your own luxury motor yacht
      cruise visiting the stunning beauty of the Greek Islands and
      crystal waters of the Mediterranean
    * Join Jon Snow in the Channel 4 studio - watch a live transmission
      of the Channel 4 news
    * Fly fishing on the river Test - enjoy a relaxing day, fly fishing
      for two on the historical and private river Test
    * Golf with Carol Barnes - enjoy a round of golf with ITV news
      presenter Carol Barnes at the spectacular 18 hole course, at
      Bushey Hall Golf Club

If you are unable to attend the event, why not bid for one of the prizes 
online prior to the event, at www.gct.org/auction06.html 
<http://www.gct.org/auction06.html>.

Funkify - a nine piece funk soul band, will provide live entertainment.

Ticket price includes: entrance, a glass of Laurent-Perrier Champagne, 
food, live music, DJ, magician, entertainment, live auction and dancing 
until the early hours.

Tickets are still available, so why not invite your friends or 
colleagues? To purchase or for more details, please contact Abigail on 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> or telephone 020 7629 5049. 
Tickets are £35.00 and can also be purchased online at 
https://secure.gct.org/event_gen.html.

Please forward this on to anyone who you think might be interested in 
coming along.

We very much look forward to seeing you there!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
GCT is a registered charity (no. 1043470). Address: 5 Derby Street, 
London W1J 7AB, United Kingdom. If you have received this email in 
error, or wish to be removed from our list, please reply and write 
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
Home <http://www.gct.org/index.html> | About GCT 
<http://www.gct.org/about.html> | Explore Galapagos 
<http://www.gct.org/intro.html> | Conservation 
<http://www.gct.org/conserve.html> | Get Involved 
<http://www.gct.org/involved.html> | Newsroom 
<http://www.gct.org/news.html> | Events <http://www.gct.org/events.html> 
| Visiting Galapagos <http://www.gct.org/visit.html> | Junior Zone 
<http://www.gct.org/children.html> | Links 
<http://www.gct.org/links.html> | Site map 
<http://www.gct.org/sitemap.html>
Copyright © Galapagos Conservation Trust 2006. Read our Terms of use 
<http://www.gct.org/terms.html> and Privacy policy 
<http://www.gct.org/privacy.html>