Subject: [Fwd: Re: Preference inquiry and News from DarwinDay.org!]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:33:54 +0000

An interesting anti-spam technique.  The URLbelow lead to a page with a 
human readable set of numbers that had to be typed in.  Automated robots 
couldn't read it.  It raises the cost of sending to large numbers.
 - David

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     Re: Preference inquiry and News from DarwinDay.org!
Date:     Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:16:47 -0700
From:     [email-masked]
To:     [email-masked]

ATTENTION!

A message you recently sent to a 0Spam.com user with the subject 
"Preference inquiry and News from DarwinDay.org!" was not delivered 
because they are using the 0Spam.com anti-spam service.  Please click 
the link below to confirm that this is not spam. When you confirm, this 
message and all future messages you send will automatically be accepted.

http://www.0spam.com/verify.cgi?user=1126539602&verify=447227

========================================
This is an automated message from 0Spam.com.
Please do not reply to this Email.

Looking for a free anti-spam service?
Visit us at http://www.0spam.com to find out more.