Subject: [Fwd: RE: Harvard Conference poster]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:28:24 -0400

Some extra punch:

  -D

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: Harvard Conference poster
Date: 	Wed, 11 Apr 2007 21:20:39 -0400
From: 	Isebrand.com <[email-masked]>
To: 	'Dr.R.Stephens' <[email-masked]>

Dr. Stephens,

I gave the conference a plug on both blogs I maintain (one personal: 
www.isebrand.com <http://www.isebrand.com/>; the other topical: 
www.religiousrightwatch.com <http://www.religiousrightwatch.com/>). 
Wouldn’t have known about it were it not for your e-mail. Thanks.

Here <http://www.religiousrightwatch.com/2007/02/darwin_day_feb_.html> 
and here 
<http://citizenship.typepad.com/isebrandcom/2006/02/its_darwin_day_.html> 
are my Darwin Day posts, by the way! J

Regards,

Scott Isebrand

* *

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*From:* Dr.R.Stephens [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Saturday, April 07, 2007 5:51 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Harvard Conference poster

Dear Darwin Day Friends and Supporters,

As a service to you, the Darwin Day Board of Directors has authorized me 
to forward this information (attached as an Adobe Reader .pdf file) 
about a Humanist Symposium at Harvard. The Board thought that you might 
be interested in this event, as the Humanist Group at Harvard also 
sponsors a Darwin Day Celebration in February.

Sincerely yours,

Robert J. ("Bob") Stephens, Ph. D.
Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program
SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 501(c)(3) 
corp.
http://darwinday.org <http://darwinday.org/>

P.S. If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day 
Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply send an e-mail to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, using the 
account you want unsubscribed. If using that account is not possible, 
send the information from another account, with a message giving your 
old e-mail address, and the e-mail where we can verify that you actually 
want our messages stopped. You can also unsubscribe by sending regular 
mail, with your e-mail clearly identified, to "Darwin Day Celebration 
(Unsubscribe), 2682 Middlefield Rd, Ste. P, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA".

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.26/750 - Release Date: 
4/6/2007 9:30 PM

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 269.2.0/757 - Release Date: 4/11/2007 
5:14 PM