Subject: Re: evolution sunday

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 00:58:23 +0000

Dear Irv,
 
Many thanks for giving me the opportunity to send greeting to the 
supporters of Evolution Sunday. Attached is the letter that you can send 
to them along with the one from Alliance for Science.
 
I'm also pleased to accept your offer to speak to the AAAS for 5 minutes 
about our Darwin Day Project, next February in San Francisco, and I look 
forward to seeing you at this meeting. Perhaps we will have a chance to 
talk further about how we can support each other's projects. By the way, 
we have recently updated the Homepage on our Web site  
 www.darwinday.org <http://www.darwinday.org> and we have included the 
following information about the Alliance for Science towards the bottom 
of the page. Please let me know if you approve and/or suggest any 
changes that you might like us to make.
 
# */Alliance for Science/* <http://www.allianceforscience.org/>
In St. Louis on February 19, 2006, an organization representing 10,000 
Christian clergy from many denominations joined with scientists and 
educators to launch /The Alliance for Science/, which opposes the 
teaching of Creationism/Intelligent Design in public schools. Darwin Day 
recommends that you add your name to this cause!

Sincere best wishes,

Bob Stephens, President, Darwin Day Celebration

P.S. We may have spotted 2 typos in your letter with the mollusk shell 
logo.  In the second paragraph, second sentence,  you probably want the 
word "is" just before "vital".  Also, that paragraph ends with a doubled 
period ("..").  You've probably already fixed the missing punctuations 
just above your signature line.