Subject: [Fwd: Galapagos Conservation Trust e-News]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 22:37:24 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Galapagos Conservation Trust e-News
Date: 	Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:13:49 +1300
From: 	Galapagos Conservation Trust <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Adopt a Galapagos animal
Home <http://www.gct.org/index.html>  |  Membership 
<http://www.gct.org/member.html>  |  Newsroom 
<http://www.gct.org/news.html>  |  Conservation projects 
<http://www.gct.org/funded.html>  |  About Us 
<http://www.gct.org/about.html>  |  Contact Us 
<http://www.gct.org/contact.html>

Galapagos Conservation Trust logo 	  Galapagos Conservation Trust 
special e-newsletter...
7 February, 2007

Dear Mr Stephens,

  Support Galapagos this Valentines Day

Galapagos passionflower

Give a special and unique gift this Valentines Day by adopting a 
beautiful Galapagos passionflower, or the majestic waved albatross, a 
bird that mates for life.

GCT has an adoption for every occasion, including giant tortoise adults 
and eggs, blue-footed boobies, and sea lion pups.

For Valentines Day adoptions, please ensure that we receive your order 
by Friday 9th February. Visit our website at www.gct.org 
<http://www.gct.org/index.html> for details.

..Top <#top>

  Galapagos visits Shrewsbury

Galapagos Day and a weekend away in Shrewsbury are coming soon, on the 
23rd and 24th February, so don't miss out! Listen to guest speaker 
Santiago Bejarano talk about "Saving the Enchanted Islands". Santiago 
began his guiding career by bringing visitors to the jungle and 
highlands of his native Ecuador. Since 1994 he has specialised in the 
Galapagos where he worked as a freelance naturalist guide, leading trips 
for institutions such as The Smithsonian Institute in Washington and The 
Natural History Museum of New York and Kew Gardens.

For further information about this exciting event and to purchase your 
tickets, visit our website at www.gct.org/events2.html 
<http://www.gct.org/events2.html#gdayshrewsbury>.

..Top <#top>

  GCT emails

Please note that due to essential IT work, the GCT office will not be 
able to read any emails received between 21-23 February. We apologise 
for any inconvenience that this might cause.

..Top <#top>

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Galapagos Conservation Trust GOLD CLUB*
Bales Worldwide | Bernard Chandran | Celebrities Worldwide | Discovery 
Initiatives | Durley House | Eric Way | Flemings | Laurent Perrier | 
Nicholas Moll Design | Quasar Nautica | Rhubarb | Select Latin America | 
The Ultimate Travel Company

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe <http://www.gct.org/newsreq.html> | Forward this newsletter to 
a friend <http://www.gct.org/enews/eforward.html> | Change your email 
address <http://www.gct.org/enews/echange.html>

Would you prefer to receive a text-only version of this email newsletter?
Then please reply and write TEXT in the subject line of your email.

GCT is a registered charity (no. 1043470). Address: 5 Derby Street, 
London W1J 7AB, United Kingdom. If you have received this email in 
error, or wish to be removed from our list, please reply and write 
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

Home <http://www.gct.org/index.html> | About GCT 
<http://www.gct.org/about.html> | Explore Galapagos 
<http://www.gct.org/intro.html> | Conservation 
<http://www.gct.org/conserve.html> | Get Involved 
<http://www.gct.org/involved.html> | Newsroom 
<http://www.gct.org/news.html> | Events <http://www.gct.org/events.html> 
| Visiting Galapagos <http://www.gct.org/visit.html> | Junior Zone 
<http://www.gct.org/children.html> | Links 
<http://www.gct.org/links.html> | Site map 
<http://www.gct.org/sitemap.html>
Copyright © Galapagos Conservation Trust 2007. Read our Terms of use 
<http://www.gct.org/terms.html> and Privacy policy 
<http://www.gct.org/privacy.html>