Subject: [Fwd: Galapagos Conservation Trust Parody of the Penguins]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 01:15:07 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Galapagos Conservation Trust Parody of the Penguins
Date: 	Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:44:51 +1200
From: 	Galapagos Conservation Trust <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

Parody of the Penguins
Parody of the Penguins 	
14 September, 2006

*Dear Mr Stephens,*

Have you bought your ticket yet for Parody of the Penguins? If not, do 
come and join us for a party night to remember. Less than three months 
to go, so buy your ticket now to avoid disappointment!

Friday 24th November, 7pm, at the amazing venue Fifteen05, near to 
Cannon Street station, London.

Live music from Funkify - a nine piece funk soul band, with lead singer 
Pritee Hurnam, who's Aretha-style voice wow's every audience that she 
appears in front of. Complimented by 3 piece brass, drums, lead guitar, 
bass, keyboard and vocals, their experience and rapport with the 
audience makes them unique.

Ticket price includes: entry, glass of Laurent-Perrier Champagne on 
arrival, buffet food, live music, DJ, magician, live auction and dancing 
until the early hours. There will also be a silent auction and lucky dip 
with great prizes.

Auction items are currently available on the Galapagos Conservation 
Trust website at http://www.gct.org/auction06.html. You can bid for 
these items from now until the event and even have someone bidding for 
you on the night if you are unable to attend.

    * Authentic Barcelona football club pennant - signed by Ronaldinho
      and all current team players
    * Two authentic Ecuadorian football club shirts - signed by all
      world cup hero's, including Tenorio and Delgado
    * A game of golf with celebrities, such as Carol Barnes senior
      newscaster on the ITV News Channel

Tickets are £35.00, inclusive of food and entertainment, and can be 
purchased by visiting https://secure.gct.org/event_gen.html or by 
contacting Abigail on [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> or 020 
7629 5049.

We very much look forward to seeing you there!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
GCT is a registered charity (no. 1043470). Address: 5 Derby Street, 
London W1J 7AB, United Kingdom. If you have received this email in 
error, or wish to be removed from our list, please reply and write 
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
Home <http://www.gct.org/index.html> | About GCT 
<http://www.gct.org/about.html> | Explore Galapagos 
<http://www.gct.org/intro.html> | Conservation 
<http://www.gct.org/conserve.html> | Get Involved 
<http://www.gct.org/involved.html> | Newsroom 
<http://www.gct.org/news.html> | Events <http://www.gct.org/events.html> 
| Visiting Galapagos <http://www.gct.org/visit.html> | Junior Zone 
<http://www.gct.org/children.html> | Links 
<http://www.gct.org/links.html> | Site map 
<http://www.gct.org/sitemap.html>
Copyright © Galapagos Conservation Trust 2006. Read our Terms of use 
<http://www.gct.org/terms.html> and Privacy policy 
<http://www.gct.org/privacy.html>