Subject: Preference inquiry and News from DarwinDay.org!

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 03:20:48 +0000

Darwin Day Celebration
                                 Redwood City, CA, USA
                                 Date: Sept. 20, 2005
 
Dear TITLE NNNNN,

Thank you for visiting our website www.darwinday.org 
<http://www.darwinday.org/> during the past year and providing us with 
your name and e-mail address and often additional information, so that 
we could send you updates about Darwin Day activity.  We are now in the 
process of updating our records for 2006.  If your name and e-mail 
address are correct *please confirm by replying to this message,* using 
the e-mail account that received it.  If you wish us to use a different 
e-mail address please provide it for us to use in the future.

The staff here at www.darwinday.org <http://www.darwinday.org/> has been 
very busy this past year and we are pleased to report that the Darwin 
Day organization has greatly improved its website and our ability to 
communicate with large numbers of people.  This ability will allow us to 
encourage the development of many more Darwin Day Celebrations worldwide 
on Charles Darwin's Birthday -- February 12.  We are also pleased to 
invite you to read the new information we have recently posted and that 
will be frequently updated on the Darwin Day Web site home page under 
"*Don't Miss These Current Articles."*  In addition, there are 
improvements to be found in most sections of the website.  For instance 
under *News & Views* we have recently added statements and essays that 
support evolution and the need to celebrate Darwin, Science and Humanity 
-- so do take a little time to read a few!

Finally we have introduced a section on the Home page on the *Two 
Emancipators* that were born on the same day in the same year; Abraham 
Lincoln, emancipator of the American slaves and Charles Darwin, 
emancipator of the human mind.  This item is further developed in essays 
on the website at darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/darlin.html 
<http://darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/darlin.html> .

Sincerely yours,
 
Robert J. (Bob) Stephens, Ph.D.
Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program,
SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 501(c)3 
corporation.
http://www.darwinday.org <http://www.darwinday.org/> 

P.S.  If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day 
Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply reply to this e-mail 
at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , using 
the account you want unsubscribed.  If that is not possible, send from 
another account with a message that tells your old e-mail address and 
the e-mail where we can verify that you really want our messages stopped.

You can also unsubscribe by sending regular mail, with your e-mail 
clearly identified, to "Darwin Day Celebration (Unsubscribe), 2682 
Middlefield Rd, Ste. P, Redwood City, CA  94063, USA".

---

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:26:17 +0000

Hi Gale!

Regarding "Kansas and etc.", you might find this Web site by the ACLU of 
Pennsylvania, about the Dover school board case, of particular 
interest:   http://aclupa.blogspot.com

  Bob Stephens, Darwin Day Celebration

Gale Motter wrote:

> Definitely count me in on celebrating Chuck's Birthday, especially in 
> light of all the news surrounding Kansas and etc.
> Gale Motter
>
> */"R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>/* wrote:
>
>                                      Darwin Day Celebration
>                                      Redwood City, CA, USA
>                                      Date: Sept. 26, 2005
>      
>     Dear Gale Motter,
>
>     <http://www.darwinday.org/> during the past year and providing us
>     with your name and e-mail address and often additional
>     information, so that we could send you updates about Darwin Day
>     activity.  We are now in the process of ...
>

---

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 00:41:33 +0000

Mike,

That sounds like an interesting creation.  Pleases be sure to let us 
know when we can hear it.

  - Bob Stephens and David Harris
    DarwinDay.org

[email-masked] wrote:

> Hello an thanks for the good work!  My new email will be 
> [email-masked]. 
> I am sending thi from my old email at [email-masked]. I am 
> planning to start a podcast show dealing with evolution and issues in 
> biology.  I will let you know when it is up and running.  Sincerely, 
> Mike Murdock

---

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 01:29:13 +0000

David M. Seidel wrote:

>> *please confirm by replying to this message,* using the e-mail 
>> account that received it.
>
Thank you.

  - Bob Stephens

---

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 01:07:21 +0000

Hans,

You're forgiven. We're happy to hear from you. Thanks for your 
confirmation of your address and wishes.

  - Bob

Cosmica Network wrote:

>
> *I confirm my email address. Sorry for the delay!*
>
> R.Stephens wrote:
>
>>                                  Darwin Day Celebration
>>                                  Redwood City, CA, USA
>>                                  Date: Sept. 26, 2005
>>  
>> Dear Popular Writer & Edu Hans L. D. G. Starlife,
>>
>> with your name and e-mail address and often additional information, 
>> so that we could send you updates about Darwin Day activity.  We are 
>> now in the process of updating our records for 2006.  If your name 
>> and e-mail address are correct *please confirm by replying to this 
>> message,* using the e-mail account that received it.  If you wish us 
>> to use a different e-mail address please provide it for us to use in 
>> the future.
>>
>> The staff here at www.darwinday.org <http://www.darwinday.org/> has 
>> been very busy this past year and we are pleased to report that the 
>> Darwin Day organization has greatly improved its website and our 
>> ability to communicate with large numbers of people.  This ability 
>> will allow us to encourage the development of many more Darwin Day 
>> Celebrations worldwide on Charles Darwin's Birthday -- February 12.  
>> We are also pleased to invite you to read the new information we have 
>> recently posted and that will be frequently updated on the Darwin Day 
>> Web site home page under "*Don't Miss These Current Articles."*  In 
>> addition, there are improvements to be found in most sections of the 
>> website.  For instance under *News & Views* we have recently added 
>> statements and essays that support evolution and the need to 
>> celebrate Darwin, Science and Humanity -- so do take a little time to 
>> read a few!
>>
>> Emancipators* that were born on the same day in the same year; 
>> Abraham Lincoln, emancipator of the American slaves and Charles 
>> Darwin, emancipator of the human mind.  This item is further 
>> developed in essays on the website at 
>> darwinday.org/englishL/newsviews/darlin.html 
>> President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible 
>> 501(c)3 corporation.
>> Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply reply to this 
>> e-mail at [email-masked] 
>> <mailto:[email-masked]> , using the account you want 
>> unsubscribed.  If that is not possible, send from another account 
>> with a message that tells your old e-mail address and the e-mail 
>> where we can verify that you really want our messages stopped.
>>