Subject: [Fwd: Re: Harvard Conference poster]

From: "R.Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:45:00 -0400

MOre on the Confucian thing:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Harvard Conference poster
Date: 	Sun, 8 Apr 2007 06:59:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	JD Meyer <[email-masked]>
To: 	Dr.R.Stephens <[email-masked]>

Your humanist program looks good, especially the recognition given to 
Dr. Tu Wei-ming. I love his website and am glad to see the New Confucian 
movement start getting the recognition it deserves.

    Dear Darwin Day Friends and Supporters,
    As a service to you, the Darwin Day Board of Directors has
    authorized me to forward this information (attached as an Adobe
    Reader .pdf file) about a Humanist Symposium at Harvard. The Board
    thought that you might be interested in this event, as the Humanist
    Group at Harvard also sponsors a Darwin Day Celebration in February.

    Sincerely yours,

    Robert J. ("Bob") Stephens, Ph. D.
    Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program
    SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute)
    President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible
    501(c)(3) corp.
    http://darwinday.org <http://darwinday.org/>
    P.S. If you do not want to receive further e-mail from Darwin Day
    Celebration at your current e-mail address, simply send an e-mail to
    [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>, using
    the account you want unsubscribed. If using that account is not
    possible, send the information from another account, with a message
    giving your old e-mail address, and the e-mail where we can verify
    that you actually want our messages stopped. You can also
    unsubscribe by sending regular mail, with your e-mail clearly
    identified, to "Darwin Day Celebration (Unsubscribe), 2682
    Middlefield Rd, Ste. P, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA".

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels
in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel 
<http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw--> 
to find your fit.