From: Jean M Balsano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:22:46 -0600

Jean Balsano
Dermatology Section Administrator
University of Nebraska Medical Center
984360 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE  68198-4360

Phone:  (402) 559-4399
Fax:       (402) 559-4104

******************************************************************************
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or 
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is 
privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, or 
the employee or agent responsible for delivering the communication to the 
intended recipient, you have received this communication in error and are 
prohibited from reading, printing, or disclosing any of the information 
contained in it.  If you have received this in error, please notify the 
sender immediately by telephone to arrange for return or destruction of 
these documents.