Subject: unsubscribe

From: "Vine, Paul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:26:19 -0600

Unsubscribe

Paul A. Vine, Ed. D.
Superintendent
Rice Lake Area S.D.
715-234-9007
[email-masked]
 
 A positive attitude is not a destination.  It is a way of life.

The information contained in this communication is confidential and is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication,
or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please return it to the sender immediately
and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer
system. If you have any questions concerning this message, please
contact the sender.