From: "Hayes, Angela" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:11:56 -0600

Angela Hayes

Dance Teacher/Dolls Director

Dulles High School / Fort Bend ISD

email: [email-masked]

phone: 281-634-5716 fax: 281-634-5681

tutorials scheduled by appointment...please contact Mrs. Hayes

Have you checked your child's assignments online? Log on to
http://www.fortbendisd.com/campuses/dhs
<BLOCKED::http://www.fortbendisd.com/campuses/dhs> , and click on
"Courses," the teacher's name, and then the "Homework" or "Calendar"
link. Be sure to check the current week's assignments by selecting from
the drop-down menu.  

http://tutor.com/ <BLOCKED::http://tutor.com/>   is a live,
homework-help service that is available free from any Fort Bend County
library or from any computer outside the library, for those who have a
Fort Bend County Libraries card. The online help is available 7 days a
week from 3:00 pm until 10:00 pm. Links to other homework help are
available from the library's Youth Pages Homework Links.  

Other homework websites:  www.thebeehive.org
<BLOCKED::http://www.thebeehive.org/>  www.cramster.com
<BLOCKED::http://www.cramster.com/>  www.refdesk.com/homework.html
<BLOCKED::http://www.refdesk.com/homework.html>  www.ajkids.com
<BLOCKED::http://www.ajkids.com/> , www.multcolib.org/homework/
<BLOCKED::http://www.multcolib.org/homework/>    

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This electronic communication contains
confidential student record information intended solely for school
business by the individual to whom it is addressed. Any disclosure
(verbal or in print), copying, distribution, or use of this information
by an unauthorized person is prohibited, and may violate FBISD Board
policy (legal) and the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Should you receive this electronic communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately at the following telephone number: 281-634-5600.
Thereafter, please delete the message.