From: "Crothers, Lynn M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:01:33 -0500

Lynn M. Crothers, RHIT, CHPS
Clinic Coordinator and Privacy Officer
University of Kentucky Health Service
B-163 Kentucky Clinic
Lexington, KY 40536-0284
Phone:  859-323-5823, ext. 268
Fax:  859-257-8708
E-mail:  [email-masked]
 STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY 
The contents of this email message and any attachments are confidential
and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be
legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole
purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this
transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email or at
(859) 323-5823, ext. 268 and delete this message and its attachments, if
any.