Subject: Unsubscribe

From: "Brown, Joe R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:30:37 -0500

Joe R. Brown, MHS

Research Privacy Specialist

Office of Research Integrity

Office of the Executive Vice President for Research

University of Kentucky

405 Kinkead Hall

Lexington, KY 40506-0057

Phone: (859) 257-9084

Fax: (859) 257-8995

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT

The contents of this E-mail message and any attachments are confidential
and are intended solely for the addressee(s). The information in this
transmission may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent
in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction
or dissemination of the information in this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately notify
the sender by reply E-mail, or call (859) 257-9084 and delete this
message and its attachment(s).