Subject: Take me off the Darwin Celebration list.

From: "Bryant, Douglas (CIO)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 22:22:58 -0400

"You cannot live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will
never be able to repay you." John Wooden

Douglas Ray Bryant

Chief Information Officer

Hazard Independent Schools

325 Broadway Street

Hazard, Kentucky 41701

Phone: 606.436.3911 Ext. 33

Cell: 606.438.0949

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

www.hazard.k12.ky.us <http://www.hazard.k12.ky.us>  

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential information that is legally privileged and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, use, disclosure,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.