Subject: Thank you for stopping by Black Duck's Booth

From: "Black Duck Software" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:55:24 +0000

Dear David,

It was a pleasure to meet you at The Black Duck Software Booth at Linux
World San Francisco. The use of open source continues to grow rapidly year
after year. Developers today routinely 'assemble' software using
pre-existing components. The benefits of an assembly development approach
are clear:

    * Accelerated Software Development
    * Reduced Costs
    * Often Improved Quality

The risks of combining external components with proprietary code may not
be as clear.

If you do not know what is in your code, you may have exposure to these
risks.

Learn how Black Duck Software customers, such as Adaptec, Epam Systems and
others protect their IP assets and company value.

http://r.vresp.com/?BlackDuckSoftware/efac4b09cd/679376/c220cf7d50/c97cd5e

Sincerely,
The Black Duck Team

Copyright 2006 Black Duck Software, Inc., 100 Beaver St. Waltham, MA
02453, All Rights Reserved
Black Duck Software, protexIP and Know Your Code are trademarks of Black
Duck Software, Inc.

______________________________________________________________________
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this
message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the
following link: 
http://unsub.vresp.com/u.html?04a47dd50c/c220cf7d50/c97cd5e

_____________________________________________________________________
This message was sent by Black Duck Software using
VerticalResponse's iBuilder (TM)

Black Duck Software
100 Beaver Street
Waltham, Massachusetts  02453

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html