Subject: OnRebate Status Change [REF:W3FAATK6R7TTHE8M]

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:47:37 -0400

Dear david harris,

OnRebate.com pleased to inform you that your rebate has been approved!

Below is the summary of your rebate registration information:

   Rebate Offer: UL-2647
   Rebate Description: $25 MIR on Ultra 400w V-Series PSU Black
   Rebate Award: $
   Final Award: [FinalReward]
   Tracking Number: [TrackingNum]

[PAYPAL]Payment will be disbursed to your Paypal account in 8-10 weeks
after the rebate approval date, as indicated in the terms and conditions
of the rebate offer.  If you chose our No-Wait Rebate service level, you
will receive payment in 3-5 business days after the rebate approval
date.[/PAYPAL]

[CHECK]Your disbursement check will be mailed within 8-10 weeks after
the rebate approval date, as indicated in the terms and conditions of
the rebate offer.  If you chose our No-Wait Rebate service level, your
check will be mailed in 3-5 business days after the rebate approval
date.[/CHECK]

Thank you for using OnRebate.com!

  _____  

Special Offers from OnRebate.com! 

Stamps.com <http://www.dpbolvw.net/email-1863694-10366988> 
Print your own postage! Print stamps. Print shipping labels. You can
even print directly
on envelopes to create professional looking mail! 4-Week No-Risk Trial!
Click the banner
and try it today!

VistaPrint <http://www.tkqlhce.com/email-1863694-10357313> 
Free stuff from VistaPrint! For a limited time, VistaPrint is giving a
100% off discount 
on their selection of premium products. Choose from Business Cards,
Address Labels, 
Photo Magnets and more! Take a look before they're gone! 
  _____  

Please do not reply to this E-mail directly.  This is a system-generated
message and sent from an account that cannot receive E-mail.  To contact
OnRebate.com please E-mail  [email-masked] or call us at
1-888-222-9300.  You can also track your rebate status at
http://www.onrebate.com/checkstatus.aspx