Subject: Registry Power Cleaner fixes PC errors fast!

From: "McAfee Store" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:48:16 -0700

(((((((((((((((((((((((((( McAfee ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

[ This message is being sent to McAfee customers who 
registered their e-mail address with us. If you prefer not 
to receive future e-mail from McAfee, unsubscribe below. ] 

============================================================ 
               Problem: Is your PC feelin' blue? 

      Crashing, sluggish performance and error messages 
               may be a sign of Registry problems.
------------------------------------------------------------ 
      Solution: Registry Power Cleaner's 16 Deep Scans 
  help revitalize your PC by fixing critical system errors!

 Less crashing * Fewer system errors * More pick-up and go
                  Better PC performance
------------------------------------------------------------ 
MCAFEE SPECIAL: Order Registry Power Cleaner for only $29.95 
(reg. $39.95). You save $10 thru Oct. 17, 2006. Order here:
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=24938
============================================================ 

Dear McAfee Customer:

Over time, most computers accumulate tedious Registry 
errors deep within the Windows operating system that can 
ruin system health. 

Many users simply put up with the inconvenience of freezes, 
awful blue screens or general slow-downs. Others promise 
Dave at the Help Desk "a free lunch" every time he comes 
over to fix things. 

A better solution: Registry Power Cleaner. 

This easy-to-use, Microsoft-tested utility safely and 
automatically fixes hard-to-find PC problems, stabilizing 
your system. So you can get on with your work, email and 
Web browsing with less interruption and down-time! 

                       * * * * *

25% SAVINGS: Order Registry Power Cleaner direct form 
McAfee for $29.95. Thru Oct. 17, 2006, you save $10 off 
the reg. $39.95 price. Go here:
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=24938

REGISTRY POWER CLEANER GOES TO WORK FAST!

o 16 Deep Scans quickly examine your system for 
  common problems. 
o Fixes critical PC errors that lead to an unstable 
  computer. 
o Boosts speed and performance by removing invalid 
  entries and orphaned files. 
o Cleans invalid Registry entries that cause system 
  crashes. 
o Repairs broken program shortcuts that produce error 
  messages. 
o Edits and removes bothersome start-up programs 
  that can also slow your system. 
o Works with Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98

For safety, every time Registry Power Cleaner cleanses your 
system, it automatically backs-up your Registry. This means 
if you accidentally remove something you really need, you 
can easily undo your changes. 

                       * * * * *

For a more stable PC, order Registry Power Cleaner. Now only 
$29.95 for a limited time here:

==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=24938

Sincerely,
McAfee, Inc.

............................................................ 

[ You are currently subscribed as: [email-masked] ] 

Add [email-masked] to your address book to ensure 
we reach your inbox.

Please do not send a reply to this e-mail. For support-related 
questions, go here: 
==> http://www.mcafeehelp.com

Legal note: This software does not guarantee protection 
against all possible threats. 

Unsubscribe:
==> http://promos.mcafee.com/en-us/unsub.asp?e=[email-masked]

View our privacy policy. 
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=8207

McAfee is a registered trademark or trademark of McAfee, Inc.
and/or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. All 
other registered and unregistered trademarks herein are the 
sole property of their respective owners.

3965 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara, CA 95054, (408) 992-8599
(c)2006 McAfee, Inc. All Rights Reserved.