Subject: New Interests ...

From: California Clean Money Campaign <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 17:43:36 -0400 (EDT)

California Clean Money Campaign

Change of Interests

Dear David,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have recorded your changed interest preferences in
our database. Please review your changes below:

* Newsletters

If these changes are not correct, please select the link at
the bottom of this email to return to our Subscription
Center and make the appropriate adjustments. In the
future, the emails we send to you will reflect these
changes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for your continued interest
in California Clean Money Campaign. Please feel free to contact
us if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Eric Tang

California Clean Money Campaign

------------------------------------------------------------
email: [email-masked]
web: http://www.CAclean.org
------------------------------------------------------------

Forward email
http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101176124554&ea=dharris234%40gmail.com&a=1101185227811

This email was sent to [email-masked],
by [email-masked]

Update Profile/Email Address
http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&m=1101176124554&ea=dharris234%40gmail.com&se=10855&t=1101185227811&lang=en&reason=F

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101176124554&ea=dharris234%40gmail.com&se=10855&t=1101185227811&lang=en&reason=F

Privacy Policy:
http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp

Powered by
Constant Contact(R)
www.constantcontact.com

California Clean Money Campaign | 11844 W. Pico Blvd., Suite 200 | Los Angeles | CA | 90024