Subject: Make History in Massachusetts

From: Tom Vilsack <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:00:55 -0500

Dear David,

Democratic governors were almost as rare in Massachusetts as they
are in Iowa -- but that's all about to change.

For the first time in 20 years, Massachusetts is poised to elect a
Democratic governor in November. And I couldn't think of a better
candidate to take back the statehouse than Deval Patrick.

Deval has the compassion, experience and energy to lead a new era of
Massachusetts government. Now he needs our help to seal his victory.

Please contribute today to Deval Patrick's campaign:

http://www.heartlandpac.org/deval

Deval's life sounds like a fairy tale come true. Growing up on
welfare in one of Chicago's toughest neighborhoods, he overcame
adversity to attend Harvard College and Harvard Law School.

As a lawyer for the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, Deval worked on death
penalty and voting rights cases. And in 1994, President Clinton
named
Deval Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights -- the nation's
top
civil rights post. 

In the private sector, he's held such notable positions as Vice
President and General Counsel for Texaco, and Executive Vice
President and General Counsel for the Coca Cola Company.

We need more Democrats like Deval Patrick in office. You can make it
happen:

http://www.heartlandpac.org/deval

Massachusetts deserves new leadership. It deserves a progressive
agenda of affordable healthcare, high-quality schools and strong
economic growth.

And Massachusetts deserves Deval Patrick for governor in 2006.

Best,

Tom Vilsack

PS: If you haven't visited the website before, check out Deval
Patrick TV, an innovative video collection from the campaign:

http://www.devalpatrick.tv/

--
You recieved this message because you are a member of the Heartland PAC online community. We want the community to work together and hope that you find this message important.

To unsubscribe, go to: http://www.heartlandpac.org/unsubscribe

Paid for by Heartland PAC * http://www.heartlandpac.org

This communication was not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.