Subject: Be our guest at this exclusive SF Bay Area event

From: IDG <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Oct 2006 08:26:17 -0400

==========================================================================
A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM IDG.

You are receiving this e-mail because you indicated that you would like
to receive carefully screened offers from selected third parties when
you provided your email address to an IDG company. The IDG family of
media companies includes PCWorld, Network World, Macworld Magazine,
Bio-IT/Health-IT, CSO, CMO, CIO, InfoWorld, ITWorld.com, LinuxWorld,
Computerworld, Bio-IT Attendees, and IDG.net.
===========================================================================

WebEx Communications, Inc.

Propel Your Business With Web Collaboration

You're invited to an exclusive breakfast seminar for IT professionals.

Grab a seat on the front lines as keynote speaker and Forrester analyst
Claire Schooley discusses emerging workplace trends and the ways in which
Web collaboration can help your company find easier, more effective ways
to conquer daily business demands.

Be our guest
Monday, October 30, 2006
9 AM - Noon
at
Sofitel San Francisco Bay
Redwood City, CA

Reserve your spot today
http://www.idgpublishing.com/rt.asp?I=1F218X71BX1&L=81165

You'll also hear from companies-including Seagate, Subaru, and
Affymetrix-on how Web collaboration solutions have revolutionized
improvements in their productivity levels, business processes, and
bottom lines.

Plus, you'll see how the next generation of collaboration services
can further ease communication and application integration
across the enterprise.

RSVP Now
http://www.idgpublishing.com/rt.asp?I=1F218X71BX1&L=81166

All attendees will be eligible to win an Ipod(R)*

Join us for this special event, and you'll walk away ready to:

*Select the right collaboration technologies by
applying proven best practices.

*Drive productivity by aligning business and IT
objectives.

*Streamline business processes by cutting
infrastructure complexities.

*Realize the greatest returns by setting accurate cost
expectations.

Don't wait to respond!
Register Now
http://www.idgpublishing.com/rt.asp?I=1F218X71BX1&L=81167

For questions about the event, please call 1-866-389-9037.

*You must attend the event and fill our an evaluation form to be eligible.

(c) 2006 WebEx Communications, Inc. 3979 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara, CA
95054. All rights reserved. WebEx and the WebEx logo are registered
trademarks of WebEx Communications, Inc.

WebEx respects your privacy. Privacy policy.
http://www.webex.com/webex_privacy.html

If you do not wish to receive further marketing messages from WebEx,
please select this link.
http://try.webex.com/mk/get/PROFILE?

===========================================================================
IDG List Services, 492 Old Connecticut Path, Framingham, MA 01701

You are receiving this e-mail from IDG because you indicated that you
would like to receive carefully screened offers from third parties when
you provided your email address to an IDG company.  The IDG family of
media companies includes PCWorld, Network World, Macworld Magazine,
Bio-IT/Health-IT, CSO, CMO, CIO, InfoWorld, ITWorld.com, LinuxWorld,
Computerworld, Bio-IT Attendees, and IDG.net.

This message was delivered to: [email-masked]

To stop receiving such messages, simply go here:
http://www.idgpublishing.com/idg.asp?id=1F218X71BX1
===========================================================================