Subject: "EarthLink Invoice #0231432305, Please Read"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 23:54:33 -0400 (EDT)

Page: 1
   Bill To:                                     Account Number:   16834369
   Lola M Stephens                              Invoice Number:  231432305
   Darwin Day Celebration                         Billing Date:   08/07/05
   Darwind Day Celebration
   Redwood City, CA 94063-3467                Previous Balance:       0.00  
                                                   New Charges:      19.95  
                                                   Balance Due:       0.00  
________________________________________________________________________________
Date     Description                          Qty     Price         Amount
________________________________________________________________________________

         Previous Balance                                             0.00  

w0344235 (darwindaycelebration.org)

08/07/05 Aug 7-Sep 6:Starter Site Mont      1.00       19.95         19.95  
08/08/05 Paid By Visa                        .00         .00        -19.95CR

         New Charges:                                                19.95  
                                                                    ________
         BALANCE DUE:                                                 0.00  
                                                                    ________
                                                                    ________

Recent payment not reflected? We may have sent this invoice before receiving
it.

**********
NEED HELP?
**********
For your protection, please do not email payment information or inquiries
about your invoice.

Find answers to common billing questions at:
http://www.earthlink.net/support/invoicefaq

To update your credit card or contact information, make a one-time payment,
view up-to-date balance, and more, visit:
https://myaccount.earthlink.net

To contact us, please visit:
http://www.earthlink.net/go/contact

You have 30 days from the invoice date to dispute a charge.

Refer a friend and receive a free month of service (up to $100). To learn more
go to:
http://www.earthlink.net/referrals