Subject: EarthLink Invoice #0245438079, Please Read

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 02:07:55 -0500 (EST)

Remit To:                                       Account Number:   16834369
                                                                   Page: 1
   Earthlink, Inc.                              Invoice Number:  245438079
   P.O. Box 6452                                  Billing Date:   12/07/05
   Carol Stream, IL 60197-6452
                                              Previous Balance:      19.95  
                                                   Balance Due:       0.00  
   Bill To:                                        New Charges:      19.95  
   Lola M Stephens
   Darwin Day Celebration
   Darwind Day Celebration
   Redwood City, CA 94063-3467
   
________________________________________________________________________________
Date     Description                          Qty     Price         Amount
________________________________________________________________________________

         Previous Balance                                            19.95  

11/08/05 Charge to VISA                                             -19.95CR
                                                               -------------
         Adjusted Beginning Balance                                    .00  

w0344235 (darwindaycelebration.org)

                                                                       .00  
12/07/05 Dec 7-Jan 6:Starter Site Mont      1.00       19.95         19.95  

                                                 New Charges:        19.95  
                                                                    ________
                                                 BALANCE DUE:         0.00  
12/08/05 Paid By Visa                                               -19.95CR
                                                                    ________
                             Remaining Balance Due:                   0.00  
                                                                    ________

Recent payment not reflected? We may have sent this invoice before receiving
it.

**********
NEED HELP?
**********
For your protection, please do not email payment information or inquiries
about your invoice.

Find answers to common billing questions at:
http://www.earthlink.net/support/invoicefaq

To update your credit card or contact information, make a one-time payment,
view up-to-date balance, and more, visit:
https://myaccount.earthlink.net

To contact us, please visit:

http://www.earthlink.net/go/contact

You have 30 days from the invoice date to dispute a charge.

Refer a friend and receive a free month of service (up to $100). To learn more
go to:
http://www.earthlink.net/referrals

*This is a tax or similar governmental fee or other charge that we are
required to pass through to our subscribers.

**This is a surcharge intended to recover costs we or our vendors incur in
compliance with regulatory obligations. This surcharge is not a tax or charge
imposed by a government entity.