Subject: The wait is over. MacBook Pro is now available.

From: "Apple" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:43:21 GMT

MacBook Pro has arrived.
Featuring Intel Core Duo. Starting at $1999.
http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/?cid=CDM2465-1

Buy now:
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?family=MacBookPro&cid=CDM2465-1

-------------------------------------

It's here. And it's blazing fast. MacBook Pro raises the bar for notebooks with an all-new architecture, a 15.4-inch widescreen display, and all the features you need to work and play wirelessly.(1) Call 1-800-MY-APPLE to custom build the MacBook Pro that's right for you, and we'll ship it to you for free.

-------------------------------------

Twin power.
Two processing cores on a single chip deliver powerful desktop performance in a portable design.
http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/intelcoreduo.html?cid=CDM2465-1

Instant conference room.
Video chat, take pictures, and record movies on the go with the built-in iSight camera.(2)
http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/isight.html?cid=CDM2465-1

Total control.
Front Row and the Apple Remote let you access music, photos, and videos from across the room.
http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/frontrow.html?cid=CDM2465-1

Creative outlet.
Create music, photo, and movie masterpieces with the new iLife '06 and put them online with .Mac.(3)
http://www.apple.com/ilife/?cid=CDM2465-1

-------------------------------------------------------------

Buy MacBook Pro online and get free shipping.
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?family=MacBookPro&cid=CDM2465-1

Take a test drive at your local Apple Store.
http://www.apple.com/retail/?cid=CDM2465-1

-------------------------------------------------------------

Macintosh
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?cid=CDM2465-1

Mac Accessories
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?family=Accessories&cid=CDM2465-1

Software
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?family=Software&cid=CDM2465-1

iPod
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?iPodStore=yes&cid=CDM2465-1

iPod Accessories
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?family=iPodAccessories&cid=CDM2465-1

Gift Cards
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?family=GiftCards&cid=CDM2465-1

-------------------------------------

(1)Wireless Internet access requires a base station or other wireless access point and Internet access (fees may apply). Some ISPs are not compatible with AirPort.

(2)Video conferencing requires a broadband Internet connection; fees may apply.

(3)The .Mac service is available to persons age 13 and older. Annual membership fee and Internet access required. Terms and conditions apply.

Some products or promotions are not available outside the U.S. Prices are U.S. Apple Store prices as of March 8, 2006, do not include sales tax, are subject to change, and are listed in U.S. dollars. Product specifications are subject to change.

Copyright (c) 2006 Apple Computer, Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 303-3DM, Cupertino, CA 95014.

All Rights Reserved
http://www.apple.com/legal/default.html

Keep Informed
http://www.apple.com/enews/subscribe/

Privacy Policy
http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/

My Info
https://myinfo.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyInfo

If you prefer not to receive commercial email from Apple, please click here
http://insideapple.apple.com/email/unsubscribe.php