Subject: Signs / Precinct Walking

From: Yes on Measure A <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:15:19 -0700

Friends:

The Yes on A lawn signs have arrived.  Please feel free to pick one  
up at the San Jose office (48 South 7th St. near Santa Clara St.) or  
at the Palo Alto office (Peninsula Conservation Center - directions  
at http://www.acterra.org/contact/locations.html).

We will be walking precincts in San Jose on Saturday.  Can you join  
us for a couple of hours?  We will meet at the San Jose office at  
9:30am.  If you would like to carpool from the Palo Alto area, please  
meet at the Peninsula Conservation Center at 9am.

There are a number of other ways you can support Measure A.  Please  
visit http://www.openspace2006.org/volunteer.htm for details.

For more information about volunteering, or to RSVP for precinct  
walking on Saturday, please contact Brooke Anderson at  
[email-masked] or (408) 947-7526.

Thank you.

-Peter

-----------------------------------
Peter Drekmeier
Campaign Coordinator
Yes on Measure A
People for Land and Nature (PLAN)
48 So. Seventh St.
San Jose, CA 95112
(650) 223-3306

[email-masked]
http://www.OpenSpace2006.org