Subject: "EarthLink Invoice #0227963032, Please Read"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 21:42:34 -0400 (EDT)

Remit To:                                   Account Number:  16834369
                                                       Page:    1
   EarthLink Inc.                                Invoice Date:  07/07/05
   P.O. Box 530530                             Invoice Number:  227963032
   Atlanta, GA. 30353-0530

   Bill To:

   Lola M Stephens
   Darwin Day Celebration
   Darwind Day Celebration
   Redwood City, CA 94063-3467

________________________________________________________________________________

Date     Description                            Qty     Price        Amount
-------- ------------------------------------------ ------------ -------------
         Previous Balance                                                .00

         w0344235 (darwindaycelebration.org)                         

07/07/05 Jul 7-Aug 6:Starter Site Mont         1.00      19.95         19.95
                                                                 -------------
                                                    New Charges:       19.95
                                                                 -------------
                                                    Balance Due:       19.95
07/08/05 Paid by Visa                                                  19.95CR
                                                                 -------------
                                          Remaining Balance Due:         .00
                                                                 =============

   Questions about this invoice?
   * http://www.earthlink.net/support/invoicefaq/ for common billing questions
   * http://support.earthlink.net/chat/ to trade secure, instant messages
     with a friendly Live Chat agent
   * Send email to [email-masked] or mail to above address
   Please remember: You have 30 days from the invoice date to dispute a charge

   Recent payment not reflected?  We may have sent this invoice before
   receiving it.  See up-to-date balance information, arrange a one-time
   payment, update billing information, change your service plan and more at:
   http://myaccount.earthlink.net/

   Refer a friend, get a free month of service (up to $100):
   http://www.earthlink.net/referrals/