Subject: David Harris Has People Waiting To Network Online From LinuxWorld Conference & Expo

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 16:14:14 -0400

You Have Online Connections Waiting From the LinuxWorld Conference &
Expo Community 

Your Summary Quick Look is Below 

Dear David Harris,

Other registrants from the LinuxWorld Conference & Expo community are
attempting to network online with you now.

Click the link below to use LinuxWorld Connex - the free online search
and networking platform from LinuxWorld Conference & Expo - to find out
who's trying to connect with you and accept or decline those requests
now. LinuxWorld Connex is secure and privacy-protected.

Connection Summary Quick Look 

Here are people trying to reach you now:

Someone from ANTs Software Inc with responsibility for Sales or Business
Development would like to discuss a Products relationship with you.
Click here
<https://LinuxWorld.bdmetrics.com/portal/PendingConnectionList.aspx>  to
accept or decline this connection request. 
Message: Huge database infrastructure savings at Linuxworld - Booth
#766! The ANTs Data Server is the lowest cost, highest-performance, 100%
compatible database that delivers up to 60% cost savings over
conventional and current open source databases. ANTs is fully
compatibility with Oracle, SQL Server and Sybase. ADS has the best total
cost of ownership when compared against MySQL because it eliminates huge
migration costs and application rewriting. To learn more about ANTs
Software Inc, click here.

Please Click Here To Respond To Connection Requests From These People
<https://LinuxWorld.bdmetrics.com/portal/EventLogin.aspx> 

Your username and password to access your LinuxWorld Conference & Expo
community are:

Username : [email-masked]

Password/Badge ID : 07-4674

  _____  

LinuxWorld Connex protects your privacy. Others in the LinuxWorld
Conference & Expo community see only your company name, products of
interest, and areas of expertise until you accept their connection
requests and share contact details with them. It is courteous to
decline, rather than ignore, connection requests that do not interest
you. Support: If you have any difficulty logging in to your LinuxWorld
Connex web page, or "portal," or require support of any kind regarding
LinuxWorld Connex, please contact us at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  or phone +1-410-402-1028.