Subject: Schwab Alert: Town Hall Webcast, September 19

From: "Charles Schwab & Co., Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:11:28 -0400 (EDT)

To view this mail in a browser, copy http://emailservices.schwab.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjcwNzQxS0&r=MjQ0Nzk0Mjc3NQS2&j=NjY3MTQ1MDAS1&mt=1 into your browser.
****************************************************************
Get international investing ideas from experts. Join our next
webcast.

****************************************************************

Town Hall Webcast

Tuesday, September 19
7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. ET
(4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. PT)

Use the URL below to reserve your place.
http://emailservices.schwab.com/ctt?kn=12&m=270741&r=MjQ0Nzk0Mjc3NQS2&b=2&j=NjY3MTQ1MDAS1&mt=1

Please join us for an informative Town Hall webcast hosted by
CNBC anchor Liz Claman, featuring:
----------------------------------------------------------------
- Jeff Mortimer, SVP & CIO for Equities at Charles Schwab
 Investment Management 

- Liz Ann Sonders, Schwab Chief Investment Strategist,
 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. 

- Don Elefson, Managing Director, U.S. Trust and Emerging
 Markets Portfolio Manager 

The panel members will share their insights on adding
international investments to your portfolio. Hear their
perspectives on the wide range of developed and emerging
markets, sectors to consider, political issues and how fund
managers are allocating assets globally.

Ask a question by email.
----------------------------------------------------------------
During the Town Hall, our featured guests and other Schwab
experts will take questions from you and members of a live
audience in Chicago.

You're invited to submit a question by email in advance. Or you
can email in during the webcast. The panel will answer as many
questions as possible.

http://emailservices.schwab.com/ctt?kn=11&m=270741&r=MjQ0Nzk0Mjc3NQS2&b=2&j=NjY3MTQ1MDAS1&mt=1

Register now.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Reserve your place today. On the day of the webcast, simply go
to the link below to access the event.

http://emailservices.schwab.com/ctt?kn=5&m=270741&r=MjQ0Nzk0Mjc3NQS2&b=2&j=NjY3MTQ1MDAS1&mt=1

We hope you'll join us for this insightful presentation.

Refer a friend.
----------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to invite a friend to this event, please
register first, then use the "refer a friend" feature on the
confirmation page.

================================================================
To unsubscribe or modify your Schwab Alerts(R) customization
options, log in to My Alerts.

https://investing.schwab.com/trading/start?SANC=EAMyAlerts

For your protection, we are unable to accept instructions to
change your email address sent in reply to this message. To
update your address using a secure channel, please log in to
your account using the URL below.

https://investing.schwab.com/trading/start?DirGenLogin=YES&SANC=ROSEmail

We respect your privacy. To minimize your receipt of duplicate
information and for internal recordkeeping purposes, Schwab may
track responses, if any, to this offer. Read more about Schwab's
privacy policy.

http://www.schwab.com/privacy

Notice: All emails sent to or from the Charles Schwab corporate
email system may be retained, monitored and/or reviewed by
Schwab personnel.

Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and U.S. Trust Corporation are
affiliates of each other and are both subsidiaries of The
Charles Schwab Corporation.

(C)2006 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved.
Member SIPC. SCH 02168 (0806-5123) EML35415 (08/06)
http://www.sipc.org/