Subject: [Fwd: [bay_brs] Outreach Efforts]

From: "David C. Harris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 02:51:28 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [bay_brs] Outreach Efforts
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 14:27:35 -0400
From: Peter Stone <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Hello All,

The Bay Area Russell Set (BARS) would like to encourage BARS members and
well-wishers to help us in our outreach efforts. There are a lot of people
in the Bay Area who might have an interest in Bertrand Russell, but 
reaching
them will take a sustained effort. And so please consider if you might be
able to help us. If you don't have much time to spare, perhaps you know a
single organization to which you could reach out for us. (We'd like to
exchange links with organizational websites and perhaps get our meetings on
the calendars of other groups. And if there's a group that would like to
hear a talk about Russell, coupled with a pitch to join the BRS, just help
set it up for us and we can make it happen.) Or maybe there's a paper or
magazine onto whose announcements page you could help us get. If you're
eager to do more, just let us know; I'm sure we'll have no trouble 
coming up
with ideas as to what you could do.

As always, just drop me a line if you have any questions or would just like
to talk about BARS stuff.

Best,

Peter Stone
[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Home is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/VHeqlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bay_brs/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/