Subject: Your Amazon.com Visa Card is now ready

From: "Amazon.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 Jul 2006 07:41:36 -0700

Greetings MR DAVID C HARRIS, 

Congratulations! Your new Amazon.com Visa Card (ending in 61451) has been 
approved and added to your Amazon.com account as your default credit card.

You can start using it immediately to make purchases exclusively at
Amazon.com--where you'll earn triple reward points! You'll receive
your card in the mail within two weeks, after which you can start
earning reward points when you use your card to make purchases
wherever Visa is accepted including grocery stores, gas stations and
restaurants. You'll automatically be mailed a $25 Amazon.com Reward
Certificate every time you earn 2,500 points.

We are constantly trying to get special deals and discounts for
Amazon.com Visa cardholders. Remember to check out
http://www.amazon.com/cardholder every month to see what special
offers we have lined up for you.

If you have questions about your new Amazon.com Visa Card, please
visit http://www.amazon.com/visacardhelp.

Thanks for choosing the Amazon.com Visa Card!

Amazon.com 
http://www.amazon.com 
Earth's Biggest Selection