Subject: Doug Levin speaking at IBD Event!

From: "Black Duck Software" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 22:03:38 +0000

Come hear Doug Levin, CEO of Black Duck Software, Inc. speak at SAP
Labs in Palo Alto, California.

IBD Network presents: an Under the Radar Event - Open Source
Management Services.

The global availability that Open Source offers presents enterprises
with an enormous opportunity to reduce IT costs, but only if a myriad
of licensing, security, and support issues can be addressed. Companies
that help enterprises address these concerns are poised for rapid
growth - if it all comes together!

In this evening Under the Radar event, IBD will showcase four young
companies playing in and enhancing this emerging market. These
companies will demo their product to a panel of industry experts who
are active in this ecosystem, along with an audience of early adopter
technology insiders. Both audience and experts will get a chance to
beta test and offer feedback based on favorite features, areas for
improvement, the ideal industry "partner" match-ups, and how best to
reach out and build up their audience.

Doug Levin of Black Duck Software joins with 3 other companies for
this informative IBD event.

Date: Oct 24, 2006
Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.

Location:
SAP Labs U.S.
Building D
3410 Hillview Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94304

Tickets: Non Members $60
Members IBD Network $40

For more information on tickets to this event click here:
http://r.vresp.com/?BlackDuckSoftware/552d1d4ac0/737768/db54abced5/c97cd5e

Hope to see you there!
The Black Duck Software Team

For more information on Black Duck Software, please visit our website
www.blackducksoftware.com or call us at 781-891-5100.

Copyright 2006 Black Duck Software, the Black Duck logo, protexIP and
exportIP are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. All other
trademarks are property of their respective holders.

______________________________________________________________________
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this
message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the
following link: 
http://unsub.vresp.com/u.html?384d620d16/db54abced5/c97cd5e

______________________________________________________________________
This message was sent by Black Duck Software using VerticalResponse

Black Duck Software
100 Beaver Street
Waltham, Massachusetts	02453

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html