Subject: EarthLink Account Change Notification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:30:09 -0400 (EDT)

Dear EarthLink Subscriber,

Account Name: Robert Stephens
Account Number: 16834369

We're writing to let you know that the following change was 
made to your account via your "My Account" Web page:

Account Maintenance ID (emma1808) created.

This email is sent to notify the account owner of the change.

You can view your invoice, update your credit card or contact
information, change your email addresses or passwords, and more,
anytime by signing in to your "My Account" Web page:
https://myaccount.earthlink.net

Sincerely,

EarthLink Customer Service

************************************************************
This is an Administrative Message from EarthLink. It is
not spam. From time to time, EarthLink will send you such
messages in order to communicate important information about
your subscription.
************************************************************