Subject: New Survey from PollingPoint - Requesting Your Input

From: "PollingPoint" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 05:00:17 -0500

Dear David,

You are part of an important sample of PollingPoint panelists invited to 
participate study about issues in the news today and your lifestyle.  We 
expect people from all over the country to complete this survey.

Please take a moment now to share your opinions with us!  We look 
forward to hearing from you!

Please visit the following link to participate:  http://isurvey.pollingpoint.com/vVN691YjBZYtB0

Thank you for your assistance with our research. 

Sincerely,
The PollingPoint Team

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why did I get this email?
  In an earlier poll, you gave PollingPoint your email address in
  order to receive occasional polls about a variety of subjects.

What is PollingPoint?
  PollingPoint is an online community of people sharing their 
  views on current affairs, politics and other matters.  
  PollingPoint is owned and operated by 
  Polimetrix,(http://www.polimetrix.com), a nonpartisan research
  company. We survey members approximately 3 to 5 times per
  year on a variety of issues. We will never try to sell you anything,
  nor will we sell or release any identifying information or opinions you
  have shared with PollingPoint.

Will my email address be shared with anyone else?
  No, never. We do not share email addresses or other personally 
  identifying information with any third parties.

Comments or concerns?
  Contact the PollingPoint Team at [email-masked] or write to:
  Polimetrix, Inc. | 364 University Ave. | Palo Alto, CA 94301.
  
  PollingPoint does not send unsolicited e-mails. You received this
  message because you signed up to receive polls from us. If you 
  received this message in error or no longer wish to participate, 
  please use the link below to unsubscribe.

  <font color=#000000>Update your email address or unsubscribe from future messages</font> http://app.subscribermail.com/unsub.cfm?tempid=NEWS26BCCC63&mailid=a318dc08392c42f1a0b487e96237120b
  
  Powered by SubscriberMail http://www.subscribermail.com