Subject: [Fwd: Darwin Day Celebration.]

From: "David C. Harris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 12:56:13 -0800

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Darwin Day Celebration.
Date: 	Thu, 9 Dec 2004 14:33:38 EST
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

David: Here's a draft of a letter for the Freethought organisatins who
have previously participated

Dear ------------------.

As a privious participant in the Darwin Day Celebration this brief email
will serve as both a reminder and an invitation. First, a reminder that
another year has evaporated and it's time  for all of us to begin
planning for Darwin Day 2005. Perhaps you recall that our goal is to
continually build this International Celebration of Science and Humanity
each year as we move towards Darwin's 200th birthday on  February 12th
2009, We sincerely hope that you are planning your event for 2005.

Our invitation is for you to visit our 'All New Website' with the same
URL < *_darwinday.org_* >.
During the past few months we have been busy building this new
website for the purpose of expanding our outreach effort and we hope you
will fine it an attractive and informative resource. As you browse the
new site you may find ideas that will be helpfull to you as you plan
your own Celebration. Most importantly we hope that once you have
decided on what your Celebration will consist of, that you will register
and advertise your event *_here _*so that collectively we will be able
to watch our efforts grow.

Sincerely Yours,

Robert J. (Bob) Stephens, Ph. D.
Emeritus Director, Cell Biology Program,
SRI International, formerly Stanford Research Institute.
Chairman of the Board, Darwin Day Celebration, a Nonprofit Corp.
http://darwinday.org

PS If you do not want to receive additional e-mail from Darwin Day
Celebration, simply reply to this e-mail at [email-masked].

-- 
  David Harris, Palo Alto, California.
  GPS location: 37.41988, -122.13388 (1984 World Geodetic Survey system).
  Active account:  [email-masked]
  Phone: 1-650-856-9126 (has answering machine or me)
  Lifetime e-mail forwarding:  [email-masked]
  Postal ("snail mail") address: David Harris
                                 Medintrans
                                 455 Margarita Ave.
                                 Palo Alto, CA  94306-2827