Subject: [Fwd: Notice: Avoid Expiration with Auto Renew]

From: "Dr. R. Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:16:44 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Notice: Avoid Expiration with Auto Renew
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:38:39 -0700
From: GoDaddy.com <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

******************************************
  NOTICE: AVOID EXPIRATION WITH AUTO RENEW
******************************************

Dear Lola Stephens,

It's important to all of us at Go Daddy(R) that we keep you "in the 
know." We want you to be aware of any and all important information that 
could affect your Internet presence.

The Auto Renew option for all Go Daddy products is one such detail. By 
maintaining an updated payment method and choosing Auto Renew, you'll 
help keep your domains, hosting, Web site builders and other products 
where they belong: in your name, in your account and under your control!

Your .NET Domain Name is set to manual renew. To avoid mistaken 
expiration, simply:

      + Go to GoDaddy.com, click on "My Account" and log in with your 
customer number or log in name and password, or click here: 
http://mya.godaddy.com/payment/resources.aspx?isc=gdg0803d
      + Select "Payments & Renewing Items" from the "Customer Info & 
More" drop down
      + Select the items you'd like to change to auto renew and click 
the "Auto Renew" button

By choosing Auto Renew, you'll avoid the risk of unintentional 
expiration and potential loss of your domain name, Web site, hosting 
account, email and other products vital to your Internet presence.

Should you inadvertently allow a domain to expire it will be held for a 
30-day Redemption Period. During this time, the domain name will be 
removed from the zone files (the list of domains currently in the global 
DNS). Any Web site or email services associated with the domain name 
will stop working. While you may retrieve the domain name from deletion 
during the Redemption Period, you must pay an $80 fee to do so. Once the 
Redemption Period has passed, the name may be released for anyone to 
register.

Your products and services have NOT expired or been renewed without your 
approval. Choosing Auto Renew will help protect what you've worked so 
hard to create.

http://mya.godaddy.com/payment/resources.aspx?isc=gdg0803d

Sincerely,
GoDaddy.com(R) Support

P.S. If you have any questions please email us at [email-masked] or 
call our customer support line at (480) 505-8877.

Don't forget! Be sure to tune in to Radio Go Daddy, every Wednesday 
night at 7 p.m. PST/10 p.m. EST. It's your chance to hear Bob Parsons' 
candid talk with guests about the latest industry issues. Listen via 
live Internet stream and live chat, XM satellite radio 152 and Sirius 
satellite radio 148. If you can't listen to the live broadcast, just 
download the show anytime. It's easy and free!
http://www.radiogodaddy.com?isc=gdg0803d

Go Daddy is always looking out for your Internet safety. Learn how to 
verify legitimate emails and detect email fraud by visiting godaddy.com 
and clicking on the "Is This Really GoDaddy.com" link in the upper right 
hand corner.

-----------------------------------------------------------
UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS
You are currently subscribed as: [email-masked].

If you do not wish to receive our special notices, please unsubscribe 
here 
https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/unsubscribe.asp?email=rstephens%40darwindaycelebration.org&unsub=me&isc=gdg0803out 
or mail us a written request to the attention of: GoDaddy.com Customer 
Contact Manager, 14455 N. Hayden Rd., Ste. 219, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. 
NOTE: If you have multiple accounts with us, you must opt out of all of 
them so the mailings will be fully discontinued.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Copyright 2005 Go Daddy Software, Inc. All rights reserved.