Subject: LinuxWorld Announces LinuxWorld Connex for David Harris

From: "LinuxWorld" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 13:13:24 -0400

<https://linuxworld.bdmetrics.com/showspecificfiles/LinuxWorld/header.jp
g> 		
Welcome To LinuxWorld Connex - Online Networking For LinuxWorld 

Dear David Harris,

This year LinuxWorld is built around you to ensure you make the most of
your LinuxWorld experience. LinuxWorld Connex is free to all registered
attendees and your account for recommendations, search, and professional
networking at the event is now active. 

LinuxWorld Connex automatically builds your customized "You-Based Event
Report" for the conference. This revolutionary report gathers knowledge,
people, and products that are likely to be of greatest value to you at
the event. It will begin notifying you by email shortly as components of
your You-Based Event Report are ready. 

Use LinuxWorld Connex event search and online professional networking
anytime to: <https://linuxworld.bdmetrics.com/portal/eventlogin.aspx>  

*	Search the event community for people, products, and sessions
relevant to you, before, during and after the show
*	Request connections online with exhibitors and peers of interest
to you
*	Network with your peers and people of interest to you

Log into your secure, privacy-protected LinuxWorld Connex account by
clicking the link above or copy and paste this url:
https://linuxworld.bdmetrics.com/portal
<https://linuxworld.bdmetrics.com/portal/>  into a web browser. 

Your User Name:  [email-masked]
Your Password:  qm5H6a8E 

Look for upcoming LinuxWorld Connex alerts as your "You-Based Event
Report" is built. Discover the fusion of face-to-face and online
communities. 

  _____  

This is a one-time email to confirm that we have created a LinuxWorld
Connex account for you to use before, during, and after LinuxWorld. This
new service has been provided to you by LinuxWorld. Want to be searched
for and found by others using LinuxWorld Connex? Be sure to update your
profile information in your account. Need more justification to attend
the event? Get your "You-Based Event Report", a snapshot of people,
products, and knowledge precisely customized to your needs. You are
receiving this notice of the availability of LinuxWorld Connex because
you are registered to attend LinuxWorld. If you prefer not to
participate in LinuxWorld Connex please email [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  and we will promptly deactivate your
account. LinuxWorld Connex is powered by LinuxWorld's technology
partner, BDMetrics, Inc., 5523 Research Park Dr. Suite 350, Baltimore,
MD 21228-4664 

  _____