Subject: LinuxWorld

From: "Yvette Quiros" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 13:23:01 -0700

Dear customer, 

Thank you for visiting Promise Technology last month at LinuxWorld San
Francisco. As you may have learned at the event, Promise Technology's
SuperTrak EX series SATA controllers have the most comprehensive OS
support including Linux Open Source.

Promise Technology just launched its new SuperTrak EX4350 and EX12350
native PCIe SATA RAID 6 controllers, the new additions to its SuperTrak
EX series SATA controllers. Promise SuperTrak EX series SATA controllers
provide high performance and comprehensive OS support for the ultimate
storage solution to meet the customers' need. The SuperTrak EX series
are available with either PCI-X or native PCIe interfaces.

If you'd like to learn more about Promise's products, we invite you to
call our sales representative now. Call now you will have a chance to
win a SuperTrak EX8350 SATA RAID 6 native PCIe card.

Learn how you can . . . 
* Allow simultaneous drive failures without downtime or data loss
* Choose the desired OS support at your wish
* Achieve a significant cost savings and most reliable solution

 

SuperTrak EX16350/ EX16300

16-port native PCIe/ PCI-X SATA RAID 6 Controllers with Intel Processor

SuperTrak EX12350 (NEW)

12-port native PCIe SATA RAID 6 Controllers with Intel Processor

SuperTrak EX8350/ EX8300

8-port native PCIe/PCI-X SATA RAID 6 Controllers with Intel Processor

SuperTrak EX4350 (NEW)

4-port native PCIe SATA RAID 6 Controllers with Intel Processor

Call and mention this email to receive amazingly low-cost evaluation
prices today!

For more information on Promise Technology Products and how to win, feel
free to contact Yvette Quiros at [email-masked] or 408-228-1412.

 

 

 

 

You will have another chance to become a lucky winner --
CALL US NOW.

  _____  

Promise U.S.A. TEL: 1 (408) 228-1400 | Fax: 1 (408) 228-1100 | E-mail:
[email-masked]

 

Yvette Quiros

Sales Executive Accounts

Promise Technology 

585 Cottonwood Drive

Milpitas, CA 95035

408-228-1412 Direct // 1-800-888-0245 x1412 // 408-228-1100 Fax

www.promise.com <http://www.promise.com/>  

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in or attached to this
email message is either proprietary and/or confidential information, or
information intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify
us by email and delete the original message from your computer/server
with confirmation to us that you have done so. Thank you.