Subject: Ironport Spam and Virus Blocker!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 12:51:27 -0500

Hello, my name is Suzanne Fleming.  I wanted to introduce myself in any
e mail first so you'll have time to review this exciting new offering
before I call.  I am writing to let you know that Ironport is now
offering a new Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus appliance through Dell that
would be perfect for your size company.  It's called the "IronPort Spam
& Virus Blocker", and it's being sold exclusively through Dell. The
Blocker is a part of Ironport's C series appliance line and now
extremely affordable for companies from 5 to 200 users.  Ironport has
just released this offering to gain market share with in the small and
medium business space.

I've included some basic info on the appliance (below), but you can also
visit www.ironport.com/blocker for additional information.

Please let me know if you have any time this week for me to show you how
easy the "Blocker" is to implement in your network to get rid of spam
and viruses for good.

     Suzanne K. Fleming
     Americas Networking ASG
     IronPort Sales Specialist
     cell- 512 689 9259
     [email-masked]
     [email-masked]
     http://www.ironport.com/blocker/
 <<Picture (Metafile)>> 

-----------------------------------------------

QUICK FACTS:
98% Spam capture-rate
< 1 in 1 Million false positive rate
Built on Dell Poweredge 850 platform
Zero-Day Virus protection
24x7 Customer support (included)
Starting at $1395

SUMMARY:

The Ironport Spam and Virus Blocker(tm)
 
The Ironport Spam & Virus Blocker provides unmatched spam & virus
protection built on a hardware platform you can trust-DELL. 

The Ironport "Blocker"(tm) is a special edition of the award-winning
Ironport C-Series(tm) line of email security appliances. It is built on
the same technology, including Dell hardware that powers and protects
the most demanding networks at the largest corporations, ISPs, and
government agencies in the world. Ironport customers include Dell,
Charter Communications, General Electric, Prudential, RoadRunner, Royal
Bank of Canada, Sprint, Toyota, and the U.S. Army, to name just a few.

The Best Defense is a Security Offense The Ironport "Blocker" is the
only SMB security appliance that includes real-time updates, sent
directly and automatically to your appliance, from trained security
specialists at the Ironport Threat Operations Center. This 24x7
proactive threat tracking is combined with the world's most advanced
anti-spam and anti-virus computer algorithms for maximum security
protection.

Set It and Forget It:

Ironport(r) innovation and technology provide for the easiest
implementation of the world's most powerful security technology. The
Ironport Spam & Virus Blocker is fully automated and self-managing.
Initial set up time is less than 15 minutes, with virtually no ongoing
maintenance.

Ironport Systems is the leading email and Web security products provider
for organizations ranging from small businesses to the Global 2000.
Ironport provides high-performance, easy-to-use, and technically
innovative products for those faced with the monumental task of managing
and protecting their mission-critical networks from Internet threats.