Subject: David Harris Has People Waiting To Network Online From LinuxWorld Conference & Expo

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 16:14:44 -0400

You Have Online Connections Waiting From the LinuxWorld Conference &
Expo Community 

Your Summary Quick Look is Below 

Dear David Harris,

Other registrants from the LinuxWorld Conference & Expo community are
attempting to network online with you now.

Click the link below to use LinuxWorld Connex - the free online search
and networking platform from LinuxWorld Conference & Expo - to find out
who's trying to connect with you and accept or decline those requests
now. LinuxWorld Connex is secure and privacy-protected.

Connection Summary Quick Look 

Here are people trying to reach you now:

Someone from PathScale, Inc with responsibility for Sales or Business
Development would like to discuss a Products relationship with you.
Click here
<https://LinuxWorld.bdmetrics.com/portal/PendingConnectionList.aspx>  to
accept or decline this connection request. 
Message: You are invited to a private demonstration of the PathScale
InfiniPath HTX Adapter, the world’s lowest latency InfiniBand cluster
interconnect. Receive an exclusive GIFT, and learn how HPC users are
experiencing unprecedented performance & scalability from AMD Opteron
clusters using InfiniPath. With MPI latency of 1.32ms, peak
bi-directional bandwidth of 1875 MB/s, and TCP/IP throughput of 952
MB/s, you will want to visit PathScale at booth 429, just across from
AMD. 

Please Click Here To Respond To Connection Requests From These People
<https://LinuxWorld.bdmetrics.com/portal/EventLogin.aspx> 

Your username and password to access your LinuxWorld Conference & Expo
community are:

Username : [email-masked]

Password/Badge ID : 07-4674

  _____  

LinuxWorld Connex protects your privacy. Others in the LinuxWorld
Conference & Expo community see only your company name, products of
interest, and areas of expertise until you accept their connection
requests and share contact details with them. It is courteous to
decline, rather than ignore, connection requests that do not interest
you. Support: If you have any difficulty logging in to your LinuxWorld
Connex web page, or "portal," or require support of any kind regarding
LinuxWorld Connex, please contact us at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  or phone +1-410-402-1028.