Subject: An executive�s guide to reliable application performance from Compuware

From: "CIO Magazine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Aug 2006 09:30:10 -0400

************************************************************************
You are receiving this message because you indicated that you would
like to receive carefully screened offers from selected third parties
when you provided your email address to CIO Magazine and CIO Newsletters.
************************************************************************

An executive’s guide to reliable application performance from Compuware (71)
Know well ahead how applications perform from end to end

Get our synopsis on life-cycle performance assurance.

Just how well will your applications perform after deployment? If you’re still waiting for test or production to tell, you really can’t say.
http://www.compuware.com/media.asp?cid=701000000004kRh

Read our executive guide to learn how you can check application performance as soon as coding begins. Understand how you can apply the same performance assurance practices you use in development all the way through to production to maintain reliability and availability at every stage. Why risk deploying poorly performing applications—when you can assure performance all the way. Get our executive guide now:
http://www.compuware.com/media.asp?cid=701000000004kRh

All Compuware products and services listed within are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Compuware Corporation. Java and all Java-based marks are
trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems Inc. in the United
States and other countries. All other company or product names are trademarks
of their respective owners.
 
To unsubscribe from ALL future Compuware mailings please email Compuware at
mailto:[email-masked]

To contact Compuware, please visit our
http://www.compuware.com/contact/default.asp
Contact Page, or write us at:
 
Compuware Corporation
One Campus Martius
Detroit, MI 48226
 
Compuware respects your privacy. Please see our
http://www.compuware.com/corporate/602_ENG_HTML.htm
Privacy Policy for more information.
 
(C) 2006 Compuware Corporation
 
http://www.compuware.com

************************************************************************
When you subscribed to CIO you indicated that you wished to receive
information via e-mail. If you wish to discontinue receiving this type
of message simply go to the below link:
http://www.ciomedia.com/cio.asp?ID=1E535XCE6X5

To review CXO Media's privacy statement please go to:
http://www.cio.com/privacy.html

CXO Media Inc., 492 Old Connecticut Path, Framingham, MA 01701-9208
************************************************************************