Subject: Schwab Alert: Watch our recent webcast

From: "Charles Schwab & Co., Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:09:14 -0400 (EDT)

To view this mail in a browser, copy http://emailservices.schwab.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjAxMzUwS0&r=MTU0Nzc5NTQ2OAS2&j=NTk4NDQxODgS1&mt=1 into your browser.
****************************************************************
Watch the latest Talk to Chuck(TM) Town Hall webcast--now in 
our archive.
****************************************************************

Town Hall webcast: Making Good in a Sideways Market.

Missed our April 6 webcast? Not to worry: you can still watch it
by accessing our webcast archive.

http://emailservices.schwab.com/ctt?kn=3&m=201350&r=MTU0Nzc5NTQ2OAS2&b=2&j=NTk4NDQxODgS1&mt=1

Join Schwab founder and CEO Charles Schwab and Schwab experts
Liz Ann Sonders and Greg Forsythe as they discuss ways to invest
in a slower economy and respond to questions from a live
audience. Topics include:

- U.S. economy and market conditions

- Global investing opportunities

- Sectors and stocks poised to outperform

- Best investing ideas from Schwab's experts

Access the webcast archive anytime.

As part of your Schwab Signature(TM) benefits, you can view this
event anytime by going to our webcast archive pages at
schwab.com/signatureevents. So when you can't watch a webcast
"live," you can still gain valuable insights on investment
strategies, market trends, retirement planning and more.

http://emailservices.schwab.com/ctt?kn=8&m=201350&r=MTU0Nzc5NTQ2OAS2&b=2&j=NTk4NDQxODgS1&mt=1

Now available in podcast!

For extra convenience, you can now view a podcast of this
archived event. Simply go to the webcast archive pages, click on
the Podcast button and follow the instructions. With podcasts,
you have the flexibility to access this Signature Town Hall
webcast when you want, where you want, and how you want.

http://emailservices.schwab.com/ctt?kn=6&m=201350&r=MTU0Nzc5NTQ2OAS2&b=2&j=NTk4NDQxODgS1&mt=1

Next Signature webcast coming in September.

In September 2006, Liz Ann Sonders and other experts will
discuss leading sectors and provide suggestions to help
investors like yourself. Watch for upcoming emails for more
information about this exclusive event.

For technical support, please call 800-435-4000 and say "web
assistance."

================================================================
To unsubscribe or modify your Email Alert customization options,
log in to My Alerts.

https://investing.schwab.com/trading/start?SANC=EAMyAlerts

For your protection, we are unable to accept instructions to
change your email address sent in reply to this message. To
update your address using a secure channel, please log in to
your account using the link below.

https://investing.schwab.com/trading/start?DirGenLogin=YES&SANC=
ROSEmail

We respect your privacy. To minimize your receipt of duplicate
information and for internal recordkeeping purposes, Schwab may
track responses, if any, to this offer. Read more about Schwab's
privacy policy.

http://www.schwab.com/privacy

Notice: All emails sent to or from the Charles Schwab corporate
email system may be retained, monitored and/or reviewed by
Schwab personnel.

(C)2006 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member
SIPC. SCH 01666 (0305-5123) EML34008E-01 (04/06)
http://www.sipc.org