Subject: Join us at the CSO One Day Executive Seminar Series

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:02:35 -0400

Meet the Experts at this year’s CSO One Day Executive Seminar Series on Document & 
Information Assurance. You’ll get to share your thoughts and discuss your challenges 
with some of the foremost experts in the field. Hear from leading authorities who can 
help you get ahead, and stay ahead of compliance issues.

Featured Speakers:

Ashley Rowe
Associate
Hutton and Williams 

Matthew Todd
CISO and Vice President of Risk and Technical Operations
Financial Engines 

Dennis Hoffman
Vice President, Information Security 
EMC

Join us at the CSO One Day Executive Seminar Series on Document & Information Assurance, 
September 14, 2006, at the Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco, CA for stimulating 
conversation, thought provoking ideas and real world solutions.

For a complete agenda and to register visit us at http://www2.csoonline.com/conferences/home.html?ID=1722 or call 800.366.0246 for more information.

One day, one seminar, the only place to be!

Enroll now! Space is limited.

We'd like to continue sending you new and relevant information on topics that address your 
most pressing security challenges. If you no longer wish to receive information about the 
CSO One Day Executive Seminar Series on Document & Information Assurance, 
click here: 
http://cxolyris.cxomedia.com/u?id=2738332X&o=194527&l=ep_cso_sf2006_072506
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To review CXO Media's privacy statement, please visit http://www.cio.com/privacy.html
CXO Media Inc., 492 Old Connecticut Path, Framingham, MA 01701-9208