Subject: New for 2007: Internet Security Suite 8-in-1 Protection!

From: "McAfee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 17:42:25 -0700

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ McAfee, Inc. ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 

[ You received this important upgrade message because you 
registered your email address with McAfee(r). If you prefer 
not to receive email from McAfee, opt-out below. ] 

============================================================ 
Introducing McAfee Internet Security Suite!
------------------------------------------------------------ 
New for 2007: 8-in-1 protection for your identity, PC and 
online experience.
------------------------------------------------------------ 
McAfee Internet Security Suite: 

o Secures your identity
o Stops viruses
o Blocks spyware
o Stops hackers
o Prevents spam and e-mail scams
o Protects children online
o Backs up and restores files
o Improves PC performance

Learn more here:
http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=24898
------------------------------------------------------------ 
MCAFEE UPGRADE SPECIAL: Reg. $69.99, only $49.99 after 
$20 rebate for McAfee users. Offer expires Oct. 15, 2006. 

Order here: 
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=24895
============================================================ 

McAfee Internet Security Suite Rebate
http://us.mcafee.com/common/en-us/rebates/mis/20_rebateform2007.asp

McAfee Internet Security Suite Rebate Terms and Conditions
http://us.mcafee.com/common/en-us/rebates/mis/20_terms_popup2007.asp

[ You are currently subscribed as: [email-masked] ] 

Add [email-masked] to your address book to ensure 
we reach your inbox. 

Do not send a reply to this email. For support-related 
questions, go here: 
==> http://www.mcafeehelp.com 

Unsubscribe: 
==> http://promos.mcafee.com/en-us/unsub.asp?e=[email-masked]  

View our privacy policy. 
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=8207

Legal Note: This software does not guarantee protection 
against all possible threats. Important: If your Internet 
Security Suite product came as part of a corporate license 
program, see your IT administrator regarding renewal or 
upgrade procedures.

McAfee is a registered trademark or trademark of McAfee, 
Inc. and/or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. 
All other registered and unregistered trademarks herein are 
the sole property of their respective owners. 

3965 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara, CA 95054 (408) 992-8599 
(c)2006 McAfee, Inc. All Rights Reserved.