Subject: just visiting

From: Noori <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:00:07 -0700

Dear David,
Today is the second day of working out with my exercise class "women 
with weights". I feel so amazing - it's like my body is coming to life. 
I feel muscles I didn't even know I had!
I filled out some forms which will tell me what my heartrate should be 
while I am doing my stationary bicycle. It should be between 120 and 140 
beats per minute. I  also found out that I need to ride for 40 minutes 
in order to get  my 30 minute aerobic workout. It is all very hard work.
I also learned that I need to eat 1900 calories a day in order to loose 
body fat. I have been eating  aroung 900 calories a day. The instructor, 
Tracy, says that if you eat too few calories while working out your body 
eats up the muscles rather than the fat.
I have been writing down the food that I eat, and how many calories I 
have consumed every day. Fortunately, they gave us a detailed list of  
food and the coresponding calorie level each food contains. I'm back to 
weighing and measuring all my food. Remember when we used to do all that 
when we were doing weight watchers? Well thanks to you I  have a scale 
for measuring food in ounces. Can you imagine that I paid $120 for all 
this torture! Actually, Richard paid for the class for me. I think he is 
one of my Guardian Angels!
Speaking of Angels, did I tell you that I have signed up to attend a 
seminar sponsored by the Larkspur Sufi Order, which is where Murshida 
Vera's teachings are still alive! The seminar will take place in San 
Rafeal, so I will have to find somewhere that I can spend the night for 
three nights.
The seminar will take place on Oct. 14th and 15th. I am hoping that  I 
will be able to go and visit my Father and Krista on the day following 
the seminar. This all depends on me being able to find someone who can 
let me stay overnight for three nights.
Anyway, I guess that's about all I have to say right now. So I'll sign 
off for now.
                                    Love,
                                        Noori