Subject: Endorsement Update

From: Yes on Measure A <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:48:32 -0700

Friends,

Endorsements for Measure A -- the Santa Clara County Land  
Conservation Initiative -- continue to come in.  Recent endorsers  
include the Asian Pacific American Democratic Club, the Bay Area  
Ridge Trail Council, the Council on Aging, the Council of Churches  
and the Sempervirens Fund.  They join a broad-based coalition that  
includes the League of Women Voters, the Silicon Valley Leadership  
Group (representing more than 200 businesses), the South Bay Labor  
Council, the Santa Clara County Medical Association, and many  
others.  The complete list is available at http:// 
www.openspace2006.org/endorsements.htm

One of our biggest supporters -- the Santa Clara County League of  
Conservation Voters -- is having its annual fundraiser and awards  
event this Thursday evening, and we encourage everyone to attend.   
Here are the details:

League of Conservation Voters Annual Fundraiser and Awards
Thursday, September 28, 5:30-7pm
At the home of Jimmi & Larry Dawson
13875 Mir Mirou, Los Altos Hills
$50 per person
RSVP to (408) 327-9726

On another note, Measure A needs volunteers to help with tabling,  
phoning, precinct walking and office help.  If you're available,  
please contact Brooke Anderson at [email-masked] or (408)  
947-7526.

Thanks.  We hope to see you soon.

-Peter

￼
-----------------------------------
Peter Drekmeier
Campaign Coordinator
Yes on Measure A
People for Land and Nature (PLAN)
48 So. Seventh St.
San Jose, CA 95112
(650) 223-3306

[email-masked]
http://www.OpenSpace2006.org