Subject: Save Time With Chase OnlineSM

From: Chase Credit Cards <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:59:10 EDT

To view the html graphic version of this message, please click
below or copy and paste the link below into your browser:
http://email.chase.com/W7RT03B3D48F46110E02733CD1AD90

Ready. Set. Click. Manage your account in record time.
-----------------------------------------------------

Stay on track: Chase Online[SM] makes it simple!

Start Today
Please click below or copy and paste
the link below into your browser:
http://email.chase.com/W7RT03B3D45F76110E02733CD1AD90

Make better time online and manage your credit card
account quickly and easily with Chase Online. In just
a few simple clicks you can:

* Pay your credit card bill

* Track up to 6 years of statement history

* Check your account balances

* Search transactions, edit your profile, set up e-mail
alerts and much more 

Try Chase Online and see how fast, safe and easy it is
to manage your account online.

TO LEARN MORE, please click below or 
copy and paste the link below into your browser:
http://email.chase.com/W7RT03B3D46F66110E02733CD1AD90

TO START TODAY, please click below or 
copy and paste the link below into your browser:
http://email.chase.com/W7RT03B3D41F16110E02733CD1AD90

--------------------------------------------------------------
EMAIL SECURITY INFORMATION

Email Intended for: David Harris.
For your account ending in: 1451.

If you are concerned about the authenticity of this
message, please click below or copy and paste the
link below into your browser:
http://email.chase.com/W7RT03B3D42F06110E02733CD1AD90

or call the phone number on the back of your credit
card and reference the Chase Library Code: ENRL0806. If you would
like to learn more about e-mail security or want to report a
suspicious e-mail, click below

or copy and paste the link below into your browser:
http://email.chase.com/W7RT03B3D49F36110E02733CD1AD90

Note: If you are concerned about clicking links in this
e-mail, the Chase Online services mentioned above can
be accessed by typing www.chase.com/creditcards directly
into your browser.

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE:

This service message was delivered to you as a Chase credit card
customer to provide you account updates and information about
your card benefits. Chase values your privacy and your
preferences.

If you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail promotional messages from
Chase Card Services, please click below or copy and paste the
link below into your browser:
http://email.chase.com/W7RT03B3D40F26110E02733CD1AD90

Please note that you will continue to receive service related
e-mail messages that directly concern your existing Chase
products and services. Please allow up to ten business days for
us to process your request.

If you want to contact Chase, please do not reply to this
message, but instead go to www.chase.com. For
faster service, please enroll or log in to your account. Replies
to the message will not be read or responded to.

Your personal information is protected by state-of-the-art
technology. For more detailed security information, view our
Online Privacy Policy, please click below or copy and paste the
link below into your browser:
http://email.chase.com/W7RT03B3D48FD6110E02733CD1AD90

To request in writing: Chase Privacy Operations, 451 Florida
Street, Fourth Floor, LA2-9376 Baton Rouge, LA 70801.

(C) 2006 JPMorgan Chase & Co.