Subject: EarthLink Invoice #0234854294, Please Read

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 23:39:34 -0400 (EDT)

Page: 1
   Bill To:                                     Account Number:   16834369
   Lola M Stephens                              Invoice Number:  234854294
   Darwin Day Celebration                         Billing Date:   09/07/05
   Darwind Day Celebration
   Redwood City, CA 94063-3467                Previous Balance:       0.00  
                                                   New Charges:      19.95  
                                                   Balance Due:       0.00  
________________________________________________________________________________
Date     Description                          Qty     Price         Amount
________________________________________________________________________________

         Previous Balance                                             0.00  

w0344235 (darwindaycelebration.org)

                                             .00         .00           .00  
09/07/05 Sep 7-Oct 6:Starter Site Mont      1.00       19.95         19.95  

                                                 New Charges:        19.95  
                                                                    ________
                                                 BALANCE DUE:         0.00  
09/08/05 Paid By Visa                                               -19.95CR
                                                                    ________
                             Remaining Balance Due:                   0.00  
                                                                    ________

Recent payment not reflected? We may have sent this invoice before receiving
it.

**********
NEED HELP?
**********
For your protection, please do not email payment information or inquiries
about your invoice.

Find answers to common billing questions at:
http://www.earthlink.net/support/invoicefaq

To update your credit card or contact information, make a one-time payment,
view up-to-date balance, and more, visit:
https://myaccount.earthlink.net

To contact us, please visit:
http://www.earthlink.net/go/contact

You have 30 days from the invoice date to dispute a charge.

Refer a friend and receive a free month of service (up to $100). To learn more
go to:
http://www.earthlink.net/referrals