Subject: Rising Democratic Star

From: Tom Vilsack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:37:42 -0500

Dear David, 

I am excited to e-mail you about Martin O'Malley, our candidate
for governor in Maryland. By knowing Martin, I can assure you
that he is exactly the governor Maryland needs. Heartland PAC is
proud to introduce you to his campaign.

As the Mayor of Baltimore, Martin has brought communities
together to make the city a healthier and safer place to live and
work. He has the experience and a proven track record of results
that shows how he will deliver on his vision for Maryland's
future.  

But he won't be able to win without our help. From all across the
country, we can help make Martin O'Malley the next Governor of
Maryland. 

Please, take a moment and see what you can do by visiting his
website: 

http://www.martinomalley.com/page/s/Heartland

Martin O'Malley has put together a strong plan to move Maryland
forward. He is focused on ensuring that working families have the
best education system, access to affordable health care, and
protection from crime, terrorism and natural disaster. 

O'Malley's record of delivering on his promises stands in stark
contrast to now-Governor Bob Ehrlich's broken promises and
misplaced priorities. From breaking his promises to fully fund
education reforms to his failure to reign in government spending,
Ehrlich's track record speaks for itself. 

Ehrlich has conceded that this election is a referendum on his
record -- so we need to make sure people know just what that
record is.  

Take a minute -- visit Martin O'Malley's website and help his
campaign today in every way you can:

http://www.martinomalley.com/page/s/Heartland

The only way we are going to win power in November is if we all
take ownership of this election. Each one of us, you and I alike,
have roles to play.   

Make a difference with the Heartland PAC community right now and
help Martin O'Malley win.

Thank you for all your help.

Best,  
Tom Vilsack

---

--
You recieved this message because you are a member of the Heartland PAC online community. We want the community to work together and hope that you find this message important.

To unsubscribe, go to: http://www.heartlandpac.org/unsubscribe

Paid for by Heartland PAC * http://www.heartlandpac.org

This communication was not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.