Subject: Help Elect My Friend

From: Tom Vilsack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:49:54 -0400

Dear David,

Eight years ago, so many of you were by my side as we made
history in Iowa. Today, proud to have served as Governor for
nearly eight full years, I implore you from the bottom of my
heart to help make history in Iowa once again.

Please help elect my friend Chet Culver on Election Day. Help
stand up for progressive leadership in the most important
battleground state of all.

http://www.heartlandpac.org/chet

Winning isn't something we can do as pundits, Monday-morning
quarterbacks, or backseat drivers. Campaigns are won by people,
from all walks of life, coming together to support a candidate
they believe in.

I believe in Chet Culver.

And each of us, you and me alike, all Democrats from all across
the country, need to take ownership of this election and help
elect Chet Culver in Iowa and Democratic candidates up and down
the ticket nationwide.

Support Chet Culver's campaign today with a financial
contribution:

http://www.heartlandpac.org/chet

He is running against Jim Nussle, Tom DeLay's handpicked Budget
Chairman in Congress. And like DeLay, he has raised a ton of
money from his Washington D.C. connections, including a $1
million fundraiser with President George W. Bush.

The Republican leadership is pouring millions into the race --
and their right wing allies are spending even more in independent
attack ads. They are no stranger to the importance of Iowa in
2008 -- and neither are you.

But Chet Culver has the leadership, vision, and experience to
win. He has 100% of my trust, support and appreciation for the
great work he's already done for Iowa, and now he needs your help
too.

http://www.heartlandpac.org/chet

Thank you for your time. I urge you one last time, please act
today.

Best,

Gov. Tom Vilsack

PS: The attacks have only just begun. Chet's campaign is going to
need every dollar it can get to get their message out. Please
support their campaign:

http://www.heartlandpac.org/chet

--
You recieved this message because you are a member of the Heartland PAC online community. We want the community to work together and hope that you find this message important.

To unsubscribe, go to: http://www.heartlandpac.org/unsubscribe

Paid for by Heartland PAC * http://www.heartlandpac.org

This communication was not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.