Subject: hello David

From: Noori <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:25:31 -0700

Dear David,
I am sitting here at my computer thinking of you, so I thought I'd write 
you an email. Today I had my first class (women with weights) and I 
learned how to use some of the exercise equipment. I now have a schedule 
for working out on the machines, on tuesdays and thursdays. I have a 
binder full of information about eating healthy food, and the right ways 
to work out.
I'm hoping that my dedication to working out, and eating right will last 
all the way through the winter, when I get depressed and usually drop my 
activities. Hopefully I'll have enough momentum going, that I can 
continue working out through the winter months.
I am picking up my typing skills on the computer. I wrote to Judy a 
couple of days ago asking if she knew of any web sites that helped 
people to find other single people. She wrote me back that it was 
dangerous to try meeting people through the internet. She gave me a list 
of websites that appeal to my own interests. I hope I can meet people on 
the internet with the same interests as I have.
How are you feeling? Oh, by the way, the most amazing thing happened 
last week. My Uncle Dave got married! He has been dodging women for many 
years now. His new wife is a young lady with two children, all of whom 
moved into his house a few days ago. The children are 9 and 11 years 
old. Talk about a change of life!
Anyway, I guess that's all I've got to say right now. So I hope to hear 
from you soon.
                                   Love,
                                       Noori

---

From: Noori <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:33:12 -0700

David Harris wrote:

> Dear Noori,
>
> I'll write again later today, but I had a miracle last night.  I have 
> been given a CPAP (breathing pressure by a nose mask) machine, and 
> during the night I was aware of having many dreams.  When I woke up 
> after ONLY 8.5 hours of sleep I felt LIVELY!  And I feel more alert 
> now at work.  I have probably been retarded by lack of sleep as I 
> struggled each night to get enough oxygen, and now I have an effective 
> treatment.  Wonderful feeling, that!
>
> Love,
>
>   - David
>
> Noori wrote:
>
>> Dear David,
>> I am sitting here at my computer thinking of you, so I thought I'd 
>> write you an email. Today I had my first class (women with weights) 
>> and I learned how to use some of the exercise equipment. I now have a 
>> schedule for working out on the machines, on tuesdays and thursdays. 
>> I have a binder full of information about eating healthy food, and 
>> the right ways to work out.
>> I'm hoping that my dedication to working out, and eating right will 
>> last all the way through the winter, when I get depressed and usually 
>> drop my activities. Hopefully I'll have enough momentum going, that I 
>> can continue working out through the winter months.
>> dangerous to try meeting people through the internet. She gave me a 
>> list of websites that appeal to my own interests. I hope I can meet 
>> people on the internet with the same interests as I have.
>> last week. My Uncle Dave got married! He has been dodging women for 
>> many years now. His new wife is a young lady with two children, all 
>> of whom moved into his house a few days ago. The children are 9 and 
>> 11 years old. Talk about a change of life!
>> Anyway, I guess that's all I've got to say right now. So I hope to 
>> hear from you soon.
>>                                   Love,
>>                                       Noori
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
Dear David,
Congratulations on your miracle! Thank you so much for the Sufi email 
addresses!  That's the kind of information I really need. I signed up 
for a Healing Seminar on October 14th and 15th sponsored by the Larkspur 
Sufi Order, which is the base for Murshida Vera's teachings. It is in 
Marin County, so I will have to find somewhere to stay overnight for 
three or four days.
                              Love,
                                   Noori