Subject: Spend $80 and Ship Your Order Free

From: "Targus.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:24:27 -0700

Targus | Making Your Mobile Life Easier 

Targus Special Offers

FREE SHIPPING - Now through August 2nd, 2006

http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=160354&c=307154432&m=m&type=3

Spend $80 or more on your order at Targus.com between now and
midnight PST on August 2nd, 2006 and receive free FedEx ground
shipping anywhere in the continental United States.

To receive discount, add product(s) to cart and enter promo code
FREESHIP at checkout.

http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=160354&c=307154432&m=m&type=3

Featured Products

Targus 15.4" Solitaire Backpack
http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=160358&c=307154432&m=m&type=3
$69.99

Targus Universal Auto/Air Adapter
http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=160359&c=307154432&m=m&type=3
$79.99

Targus 15.4" Trademark Backpack
http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=160360&c=307154432&m=m&type=3
$59.99

SPECIAL OFFER DETAILS:
Place an online order as directed in the promotion and
applicable savings will be deducted at checkout. No price
adjustments for prior purchases. Targus reserves the right to
cancel any order due to unauthorized or otherwise altered use of
this discount. Targus also reserves the right to modify or cancel
this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems. 

This message was intended for: [email-masked]
You were added to the system June     13, 2006.  For more
information please follow the URL below:
http://dr.bluehornet.com/subscribe/source.htm?email=[email-masked]&cid=d240fbc0e0a54881f214b6f66f899b

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add
[email-masked] to your address book or list of safe
senders. Follow the URL below to update your preferences or
opt-out:
http://dr.bluehornet.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=lkhqmi&action=update&eemail=[email-masked]

----Powered by Digital River----