Subject: Welcome to ECG!

From: "info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 16:00:33 -0600

Dear David C Harris:

Your ECG Account Number is:  2281141

Thank you for choosing ECG as your long distance provider!  Please allow
one to three business days for your order to process.  Please take a few
moments to read each section below and keep this letter for future
reference.  If this letter gets misplaced, give us a call or an e-mail
to get another copy.  Our contact information will be on your bill.

Online Customer Service (https://myecgaccount.com/) 

Your account information is available online at  
https://myecgaccount.com/ <http://www.myecgaccount.com/> .  From there,
you can review bills, make payments, view Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQs), and more.  To log into your account, select a password in the
"First Time Users" section.  For future online access, you will use your
Account or primary telephone number and Password in the "My ECG Account
Login" section.  If you need to e-mail us, use [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  and include your account and primary
telephone numbers in the message.

Calling Customer Service

ECG Customer Service Representatives are available for questions
regarding your services, rates, and billing.  Call us Toll Free at
1-888-869-1141, Monday through Friday, between 8:00AM and 9:00PM Central
Standard Time.

Canceling Your Previous Long Distance Services and Account

PLEASE NOTE: To ensure your long distance service is not interrupted
during this change, it is very important to confirm that ECG is your
"Active" and current carrier before canceling your former account(s).
Please call ECG Customer Service at 1-888-869-1141 for assistance.

Adding New or Changing Telephone Numbers

If you add a new telephone line or change an existing telephone number,
contact ECG before authorizing your local telephone company to setup ECG
as your long distance carrier.  We will add the new numbers and services
to your account.  Otherwise, you may be billed at much higher rates than
those we offer, please call us at 1-888-869-1141.

PIC Freeze (Primary Interexchange Carrier)

If your local telephone company has a PIC Freeze on your long distance
services, we will not be able to complete your order automatically.
Unfortunately, you must call your local telephone company to manually
switch your long distance carrier information.  Contact ECG to confirm
your service order is complete and to get the correct PIC Code to give
your local telephone company.  Call Customer Service at 1-888-869-1141
for assistance.

Payment Information

You have the option to pay electronically or by mail.  To set up
automatic payments by credit card or bank account, please visit 
https://myecgaccount.com/paymentforms/ online, print the correct form,
fill it out completely, and fax it to us at the number on the form.  To
make a one-time credit card payment, log into your online account at 
https://myecgaccount.com/ and select "pay bill" from the menu bar.  As
always, call us toll free, at 1-888-869-1141, if you need assistance
with payments or any other issues.

TeleFriend Referral Program

ECG TeleFriend is a revolutionary customer referral program designed to
help you reduce or even completely eliminate your ECG invoice.  By
referring new customers to ECG you'll receive a discount on your monthly
bill.  Just how much can you save?  It's up to you.  Your credit is
based on your referral's long distance usage.  You'll receive 5% of that
usage credited to your account every month for as long as your referral
remains an ECG customer.  The more people you refer, the more you save!
To find out more login to https://myecgaccount.com/ or contact ECG
customer service at 1-888-869-1141.

Thank you,

 Enhanced Communications Group, LLC