Subject: [Fwd: Fed Court - Whiney Aetna "Spanked" Again...]

From: Info Person <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 00:50:30 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fed Court - Whiney Aetna "Spanked" Again...
Date: 10 Mar 2006 13:45:20 -0000
From: Millions of Health Freedom Fighters - Newsletter 
<[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Millions of Health Freedom Fighters - Newsletter 
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Fed Court - Whiney Aetna "Spanked" Again...
 
Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen
 
Thursday, March 9th, 2006

Aetna Insurance, perhaps the US's largest, and most profitable health 
insurer has the litigation manners of a whiney four-year old gone too 
long without a nap.

In essence, a Federal Judge, so to speak, last Tuesday March 7th, 2006 
took them aside, pulled their pants down to their ankles, and whacked 
them solidly, and repeatedly, on their bare butt...  Publicly..

Aetna, being sued by Cavitat Medical Technologies on several counts, has 
had a history, in this case, so far, of bad behavior you can read about 
in my earlier articles - including the sending of thugs to my home in a 
clear attempt to dissuade me from writing about them.

The Cavitat v. Aetna case is a "donneybrook" - a battle for supremacy. 
It is the first outright challenge, by the public, of "the decision 
process" Aetna insurance, and its affiliates, uses to determine exactly 
what health care offerings they will pay, or not pay, for.  Cavitat, in 
essence, has accused  Aetna, of using questionable standards, and 
dubious individuals (the "quackbusters"), to evaluate health care 
offerings - and is being very specific in those accusations.  The case, 
if successful, will force Aetna to use standards more in line with the 
reality of health care - and Aetna is pulling out all of the stops to 
try and stop this attempt.

But Cavitat, last week, played a new card Aetna didn't expect.  They 
brought in well known California Litigator Carlos F. Negrete to take 
over as lead trial  attorney - and Aetna started to seriously 
"whimper"...  First they tried to block Negrete's entry into the case - 
and that's when the Judge yanked down their pants...

To read the entire article, and access the interesting links, click on 
the URL below:

http://www.bolenreport.net/

Tim Bolen - Consumer Advocate

---------------

This "Millions of Health Freedom Fighters - Newsletter" is a 
NON-COMMERCIAL email newsletter about the politics of Health Care on 
Planet Earth.  It talks about the raging battle between the forces of 
"Health and Medicine."  In the US, the ultra-expensive Medical 
System has failed.  It is the NUMBER ONE killer of Americans  ahead of 
heart disease and cancer.  That failing system protects itself, and 
attacks its critics viciously.  But, there are literally, "Millions" of 
people forcing change on that system.

This newsletter is about all of that. Tim Bolen is an op/ed writer with 
extensive knowledge, and contacts, on this subject.

A copy of THIS newsletter, and about four hundred previous ones, are 
viewable at the websites http://www.bolenreport.net, and 
http://www.quackpotwatch.org/index.html.

You may automatically UNSUBSCRIBE from this list at any time by visiting 
the following URL:

<http://northamericanconsumersagainsthealthfraud.org/cgi-bin/mojo.cgi/u/one/>