Subject: Pinnacle Newsletter | October 2006

From: "Pinnacle Systems" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 02:11:44 -0700

Dear Valued Pinnacle Customer, 

Welcome to the October 2006 Newsletter from Pinnacle Systems. 

To view this month's newsletter, please visit the link below:
http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=263778&c=476819686&m=m&type=3&h=9682C12919FC772C6ED88AE704820BA0

In this issue:

Announcement: Introducing PCTV HD Pro Stick 

Announcement: New Studio Hardware 

Announcement: Studio 10.6 has arrived! 

October Short Film Winner: Man VS Ball 

Studio Technique: Transition Control 

Pinnacle Systems, Inc., the consumer division of Avid, provides
digital video solutions that help the consumer market create,
edit and share video content more easily and effectively.

If you've been forwarded this email and want to subscribe, visit
www.pinnaclesys.com/subscribe/ 

Pinnacle Systems, Inc.
A division of Avid Technology, Inc.
280 North Bernardo Avenue
Mountain View, California 94043

This message was intended for: [email-masked]
You were added to the system October 10, 2006.  For more
information please follow the URL below:
http://dr.bluehornet.com/subscribe/source.htm?c=bh/8qCMq.IVzc&email=[email-masked]&cid=49b9150ee683c13a6292b6b13aeaf1

Follow the URL below to update your preferences or opt-out:
http://dr.bluehornet.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=qmnodv&action=update&eemail=[email-masked]