Subject: Happy Anniversary from EarthLink!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 07:27:14 -0500 (EST)

Dear EarthLink Subscriber, 

It's your anniversary with EarthLink -- and we wanted to say
thanks for being a valued EarthLink subscriber!

To honor the occasion, we've created a special anniversary
Web site:
http://www.earthlink.net/anniversary

Now's the perfect opportunity to make sure your account
information is up-to-date, and catch up on all of the FREE
benefits of your EarthLink service - so make sure to visit your
anniversary site today!

It's been a privilege serving you this past year, and we're
already hard at work developing new tools and features
to help make your time online even better. Look for these
exciting enhancements in the coming months.

Thanks again for choosing EarthLink. We look forward to
providing you with a superior online experience for years
to come!

Sincerely,

EarthLink Customer Experience

************************************************************
This is an Administrative Message from EarthLink. It is
not spam. From time to time, EarthLink will send you such
messages in order to communicate important information about
your subscription.
************************************************************