Subject: Save $150 on the Treo 650 -- Pre-register today!

From: EarthLink Special Offers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:51:09 PDT

Introducing the new Treo 650, featuring EarthLink TotalAccess

Save $150 on a Treo 650 Smartphone, featuring EarthLink's
spamBlocker and Virus Blocker 

Get smarter this year with a Palm OS-based PDA, EarthLink-
powered email, a Web browser, and a video-capture camera -- all
in a sleek mobile phone with built-in Bluetooth. Plus, the Treo
650 is backed by EarthLink's award-winning customer service.

Visit the URL below to pre-register now and save $150!

http://earthlink.emktg.info/email/wireless/treo650pc/registratio
n.page

* Reach out by voice or email -- and even read your attachments. 
* Stay connected through a fully-functional Web browser. 
* Get organized with thousands of useful Palm OS-based
  applications. 
* Capture life using the video-enabled digital camera. 

Remarkably powerful and easy to use, the Treo 650 features a
super-sharp TFT touch-screen, infrared beaming between devices,
RealPlayer MP3 capabilities, and a fully backlit QWERTY keyboard
for easy typing. You can even add a wireless headset!

VISIT THE URL BELOW TO PRE-REGISTER RIGHT NOW AND SAVE $150... 

http://earthlink.emktg.info/email/wireless/treo650pc/registratio
n.page

Want to learn more? Visit the URL below to check out
EarthLink's Treo 650 Infocenter.
http://earthlink.emktg.info/html/wireless/treo650/infocenter_pc.
html

----------------------------------------

Pre-register for your Treo 650 today, and get $150 off

Only EarthLink offers the TotalAccess software you know and
trust, including spamBlocker and Virus Blocker, as well as a
customized Personal Start Page and the most robust email
available.

Visit the URL below to pre-register now...

http://earthlink.emktg.info/email/wireless/treo650pc/registratio
n.page

EarthLink. We Revolve Around You.

************************************************************
Pre-registering for the Treo 650 is not a binding agreement to
purchase the device. We will contact you via email and telephone
when the device becomes commercially available. Offer subject to
change. Calling plans and final costs will be published in
future communications.

Bluetooth headset sold separately.
************************************************************
This is a promotional message from EarthLink to help enhance
your EarthLink Experience. EarthLink periodically sends such
messages to let you know about new services, features, or
special offers from EarthLink or our partners.

If you do not want to continue receiving messages like this
from EarthLink, please visit
https://myaccount.earthlink.net/cam/contactinfo.jsp

You'll need your email address and password to log in, after
which you'll be able to manage how EarthLink contacts you.

To change your billing information, email address, or password,
please visit
http://myaccount.earthlink.net

Cable customers: Please contact your cable company regarding
your cable Internet service bill or modem connections. Contact
EarthLink regarding your email, TotalAccess software, or added
services such as home networking or dial-up usage.

For technical support, including help with your connection or
email, visit
http://support.earthlink.net

To send us an email, visit
http://support.earthlink.net/email

To trade real-time messages with a Live Chat representative
online, visit 
http://support.earthlink.net/chat

See the complete EarthLink privacy policy at
http://www.earthlink.net/about/policies/privacy.html

EarthLink is located at: 
1375 Peachtree St., Level A, Atlanta, GA 30309  
************************************************************