Subject: Reminder -- Survey from PollingPoint -- Requesting Your Input

From: "PollingPoint" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 12:20:12 -0500

POLLINGPOINT

   Dear David,

   Previously, PollingPoint invited you to participate in a new poll about 
   issues in the news today and your lifestyle choices.  It costs nothing to 
   participate and there is nothing to buy.

   The short study takes 10-15 minutes to complete, depending on your 
   answers.  Your answers will help make sure your voice is heard.  Please 
   take a few minutes to let us know what you think today!

   Please click here to start the survey: http://isurvey.pollingpoint.com/vRrXxVYfVWdV3X

   All of your responses will be confidential and will be used only for
   research purposes. Thanks for your help!

   If you have already completed this poll, please ignore this message, and 
   we thank you for your participation in our research! 

   Sincerely,

   The PollingPoint Team

   FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

   Why did I get this email?
           In an earlier poll, you gave us your email address in order to
           receive occasional polls about a variety of subjects.

   What is PollingPoint?
           PollingPoint is a non-partisan poll operated by Polimetrix
           (http://www.polimetrix.com). We poll members approximately 3 to 5
           times per year on a variety of issues. We will never try to sell
           you anything.

   Will my email address be shared with anyone else?
           No, never. We do not share email addresses or other personally
           identifying information with any third parties.

   Comments or concerns?
           Contact Kelly Connor at [email-masked] or write to:
           Polimetrix, Inc. | 364 University Ave. | Palo Alto, CA 94301.

           This email was intended for [email-masked]

           PollingPoint does not send unsolicited e-mails. You received this
           message because you signed up to receive polls from us. If you
           received this message in error or no longer wish to participate,
           please use the link below to unsubscribe.

           PollingPoint | 364 University Avenue | Palo Alto, CA 94301

  <font color=#000000>Update your email address or unsubscribe from future messages</font> http://app.subscribermail.com/unsub.cfm?tempid=REMI33517EC6&mailid=a318dc08392c42f1a0b487e96237120b
  
  Powered by SubscriberMail http://www.subscribermail.com