Subject: Product Registration

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 00:38:59 -0800

Dave,

Thank you for registering your copy of Studio Plus version 9! 

Your user name is: [email-masked] 
Password: XICQIF 
Your Customer Care ID is: 5170243 
(Please keep this number in a safe place as it might be requested when
you access the support pages on pinnaclesys.com or call the support line
for assistance.) 

Important: This user name and password can only be used with the
Pinnacle product registration database. The Support Knowledge Base, the
discussion forums and Pinnacle Shop services each requires its own user
name and password. 

If you want to update your profile click here.
<http://apps.pinnaclesys.com/cdb/register/updateProfile.aspx?caller=http
://www.pinnaclesys.com&ccin=5170243&langue_id=7>  
To submit a technical question to our support team, please click here.
<http://pinnacle.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/pinnacle.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php>
Thank you very much! 
Your Pinnacle Systems Team 

This email was automatically generated. Please do NOT reply to this
email.