Subject: They're Here! Security Locks for iPod

From: "Targus.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:31:03 -0700

Targus | Making Your Mobile Life Easier 

Targus Special Offers

Introducing the all NEW Targus Mobile Security Lock for iPodÂ®!
http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=115587&c=272869222&m=m&type=3

Designed for use with your iPod's dock connector, this 3-digit
combination lock will keep your iPod secure at school, on
vacation, in the office -- just about anywhere!

All for just $39.99!

Available NOW through Targus.com, Apple.com and Apple Retail
Stores

http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=115587&c=272869222&m=m&type=3

http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=115588&c=272869222&m=m&type=3

Featured Products

Targus 15" radius Backpack
http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=115589&c=272869222&m=m&type=3
$69.99

Targus Security Locks for iPod
http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=115590&c=272869222&m=m&type=3
$19.99 - $39.99

Targus 15" radius Messenger
http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=115591&c=272869222&m=m&type=3
$59.99

SPECIAL OFFER DETAILS:
Place an online order as directed in the promotion and
applicable savings will be deducted at checkout. No price
adjustments for prior purchases. Targus reserves the right to
cancel any order due to unauthorized or otherwise altered use of
this discount. Targus also reserves the right to modify or cancel
this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems. 

This message was intended for: [email-masked]
You were added to the system June     13, 2006.  For more
information please follow the URL below:
http://dr.bluehornet.com/subscribe/source.htm?email=[email-masked]&cid=d240fbc0e0a54881f214b6f66f899b

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add
[email-masked] to your address book or list of safe
senders. Follow the URL below to update your preferences or
opt-out:
http://dr.bluehornet.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=lkhqmi&action=update&eemail=[email-masked]

----Powered by Digital River----