Subject: ECG - **Important information about your account**

From: "info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:14:56 -0500

Dear David C Harris:

Your ECG Account Number is:  2281141

Carrier Change

One of the biggest advantages to you as an ECG customer is that we have
relationships with several nationwide long distance providers.  These
relationships give us the freedom to choose the carrier that gives us
the best service and pricing so we can give you the same.  Recently we
conducted a seamless transfer of many of our customers away from MCI to
the Broadwing network.  Your local phone bill may indicate that your
long distance service is provided by Broadwing or you may receive an
automated call from you local phone company notifying you that your long
distance provider is Broadwing.   Don't worry - you will still remain an
ECG customer and will continue to receive the same low rates!  If you
have any questions contact us at 888-869-1141 or login to 
https://myecgaccount.com/ <http://www.myecgaccount.com/>  and find out
if your underlying provider has been changed.

We look forward to continuing our tradition of low cost long distance
and outstanding service with our alliance with Broadwing. 

Online Customer Service (https://myecgaccount.com/) 

Your account information is available online at  
https://myecgaccount.com/ <http://www.myecgaccount.com/> .  From there,
you can review bills, make payments, view Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQs), and more.  To log into your account, select a password in the
"First Time Users" section.  For future online access, you will use your
Account or primary telephone number and Password in the "My ECG Account
Login" section.  If you need to e-mail us, use [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  and include your account and primary
telephone numbers in the message.

Calling Customer Service

ECG Customer Service Representatives are available for questions
regarding your services, rates, and billing.  Call us Toll Free at
1-888-869-1141, Monday through Friday, between 8:00AM and 9:00PM Central
Standard Time.

Adding New or Changing Telephone Numbers

If you add a new telephone line or change an existing telephone number,
contact ECG before authorizing your local telephone company to setup ECG
as your long distance carrier.  We will add the new numbers and services
to your account.  Otherwise, you may be billed at much higher rates than
those we offer.  Please call us at 1-888-869-1141 or e-mail us at 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .  Please allow one to three
business days for the new service order to process.

PIC Freeze (Primary Interexchange Carrier)

If your local telephone company has a PIC Freeze on your long distance
services, we will not be able to complete the recent transfer
automatically.  Unfortunately, you must call your local telephone
company to manually switch your long distance carrier information.
Contact ECG to confirm your service order is complete and to get the
correct PIC Code to give your local telephone company.  Call Customer
Service at 1-888-869-1141 for assistance.

Payment Information

You have the option to pay electronically or by mail.  To set up
automatic payments by credit card or bank account, please visit 
https://myecgaccount.com <https://myecgaccount.com/>  online and click
on "update my payment method".  To make a one-time credit card payment,
log into your online account at https://myecgaccount.com/ and select
"pay bill" from the menu bar.  As always, call us toll free, at
1-888-869-1141, if you need assistance with payments or any other
issues.

TeleFriend Referral Program

ECG TeleFriend is a revolutionary customer referral program designed to
help you reduce or even completely eliminate your ECG invoice.  By
referring new customers to ECG you'll receive a discount on your monthly
bill.  Just how much can you save?  It's up to you.  Your credit is
based on your referral's long distance usage.  You'll receive 5% of that
usage credited to your account every month for as long as your referral
remains an ECG customer.  The more people you refer, the more you save!
To find out more login to https://myecgaccount.com/ or contact ECG
customer service at 1-888-869-1141.

Thank you,

 Enhanced Communications Group, LLC