Subject: Instant $20 Off Shoes and Free Shipping at Amazon.com

From: "Amazon.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Sep 2006 05:49:07 -0700

Dear Amazon.com customer,

Based on your interest in Apparel, we thought you might be interested in an 
instant $20 off and free shipping on over 10,000 shoe styles from 
Amazon.com, Eastbay, and Shoes.com. Hurry--this promotion ends soon. 
Restrictions apply.

Instant $20 Off over 10,000 Shoe Styles
Get an instant $20 off and free shipping when you spend $80 or more on 
select shoes. Shop adidas, New Balance, Skechers, Rockport, Clarks, and 
more.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse/ref=8020fall_a6/?&node=14224161

Men's
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=8020fall_a1/?&node=1045744&keywords=-090806promoexcludes&emi=ATVPDKIKX0DER|A1HHNK9O9KHPAW|A3O7DTZCBME109

Women's
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=8020fall_a2/?&node=1044764&keywords=-090806promoexcludes&emi=ATVPDKIKX0DER|A1HHNK9O9KHPAW|A3O7DTZCBME109

Children's
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=8020fall_a3/?&node=1044476&keywords=-090806promoexcludes&emi=ATVPDKIKX0DER|A1HHNK9O9KHPAW|A3O7DTZCBME109

40% Off or More
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=8020fall_a4/?&node=1040668&keywords=-090806promoexcludes&emi=ATVPDKIKX0DER|A1HHNK9O9KHPAW|A3O7DTZCBME109&pct-off=40-

Add shoes from ONE of these sellers to your Shopping Cart until the total 
amount before taxes, gift-wrap, shipping, and other promotions is $80 or 
more. The rebate does not apply to purchases totaling $80 from multiple 
sellers.Please note that product prices and availability are subject to 
change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this e-mail was 
sent; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit 
Amazon.com.

We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather
not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.com, please follow 
this link to opt out:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/gss/o/1cyFiM2XLOYe8tiTeAFwN6Mu5dyuR1kpcr8kwyEWCHrs

(c) 2006 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.  All Rights Reserved.
Amazon.com and the Amazon.com logo are registered trademarks of
Amazon.com, Inc.  "and you're done" is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.

Amazon.com, 1200 12th Ave. S., Suite 1200, Seattle, WA 98144-2734.

Please note that this e-mail was sent to the following address:
[email-masked]