Subject: Schwab Alert: Town Hall Webcast, September 19

From: "Charles Schwab & Co., Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 17:16:00 -0400 (EDT)

To view this mail in a browser, copy http://emailservices.schwab.com/servlet/MailView?ms=Mjc2OTMyS0&r=MjQ0Nzk0Mjc3NQS2&j=Njc0NzIyOTES1&mt=1 into your browser.

****************************************************************
DON'T MISS OUR TOWN HALL WEBCAST FEATURING INSIGHTS FOR
INTERNATIONAL INVESTING.

****************************************************************

Town Hall Webcast

Tuesday, September 19
7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. ET
(4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. PT)

Use the URL below to reserve your place.
http://emailservices.schwab.com/ctt?kn=8&m=276932&r=MjQ0Nzk0Mjc3NQS2&b=2&j=Njc0NzIyOTES1&mt=1

Remember to sign up for our next Town Hall webcast, hosted by
CNBC anchor Liz Claman, featuring:
----------------------------------------------------------------
- Jeff Mortimer, SVP and CIO for Equities at Charles Schwab
 Investment Management

- Liz Ann Sonders, Schwab Chief Investment Strategist 

- Don Elefson, Managing Director, U.S. Trust(R) and Emerging
 Markets Portfolio Manager

Members of the panel are slated to provide perspectives on
international investing. They'll discuss developed and emerging
markets, sectors to consider, political issues and how fund
managers are investing.

Ask a question by email.
----------------------------------------------------------------
During the Town Hall webcast, our featured guests and other
Schwab experts will take questions from you and members of a
live audience in Atlanta.

You're invited to submit a question by email in advance. Or you
can email in during the webcast. The panel will answer as many
questions as possible.

http://emailservices.schwab.com/ctt?kn=11&m=276932&r=MjQ0Nzk0Mjc3NQS2&b=2&j=Njc0NzIyOTES1&mt=1

Register now.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Reserve your place today. On the day of the webcast, simply go
to Schwab.com/TownHall to access the event.

http://emailservices.schwab.com/ctt?kn=2&m=276932&r=MjQ0Nzk0Mjc3NQS2&b=2&j=Njc0NzIyOTES1&mt=1

We hope you'll join us for this insightful presentation.

Refer a friend.
----------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to invite a friend to this event, please
register first, then use the "refer a friend" feature on the
confirmation page.

================================================================
To unsubscribe or modify your Schwab Alerts(R) customization
options, log in to My Alerts.

https://investing.schwab.com/trading/start?SANC=EAMyAlerts

For your protection, we are unable to accept instructions to
change your email address sent in reply to this message. To
update your address using a secure channel, please log in to
your account using the link below.

https://investing.schwab.com/trading/start?DirGenLogin=YES&SANC=ROSEmail

We respect your privacy. To minimize your receipt of duplicate
information and for internal recordkeeping purposes, Schwab may
track responses, if any, to this offer. Read more about Schwab's
privacy policy.

http://www.schwab.com/privacy

Notice: All emails sent to or from the Charles Schwab corporate
email system may be retained, monitored and/or reviewed by
Schwab personnel.

Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and U.S. Trust Corporation are
affiliates of each other and are both subsidiaries of The
Charles Schwab Corporation.

(C)2006 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved.
Member SIPC. SCH 02168 (0806-5123) EML35417 (08/06)
http://www.sipc.org