Subject: DAVID, Time's Running Out On Epson Store's Labor Day Specials!

From: Epson Online <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 07:09:39 -0700 (PDT)

To be sure that you receive our email in your inbox (not in a bulk folder), please add the following to your address book: [email-masked]

Time Is
Running Out
Take advantage of
the savings at the
Epson Store

| |

|

| Check Out All Epson Store Specials Now

Offers herein are valid only for U.S. residents and may only be applied to the purchase of products from www.epsonstore.com. Product is limited to stock on hand and cannot be used in combination with any other special offers or instant discount offers. Epson reserves the right to limit quantities.
No dealers please. See Terms of Sale.

Free Shipping applies only to FedEx Ground Shipping and is valid only in the contiguous U.S. on orders of $125 or more at the Epson Store.
For expedited shipping, fees will apply.

Please note that Epson does not rent, sell, or share any of your personal information with any third parties, in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
If you received this email in error, or would like to be removed from our list, please click here.
To manage your subscription, click here.

Epson, Epson Stylus, and PictureMate are registered trademarks and Exceed Your Vision is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation.
StoryTeller is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. © 2006 Epson America, Inc.

This message is from Epson America, Inc. 3840 Kilroy Airport Way, Long Beach, CA 90806.