Subject: Schwab Alert: Town Hall Webcast, November 8

From: "Charles Schwab & Co., Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:03:23 -0400 (EDT)

To view this mail in a browser, copy http://emailservices.schwab.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MzA4NTM3S0&r=Mjc2OTI5NjM5MwS2&j=NzA4NTI1MzYS1&mt=1 into your browser.

****************************************************************
Join Charles Schwab and others in our webcast: The lessons of
2006--and a 2007 forecast.

****************************************************************

Town Hall Webcast 
Wednesday, November 8 
7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. ET 
(4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. PT) 

Click here to reserve your place. 
http://emailservices.schwab.com/ctt?kn=11&m=308537&r=Mjc2OTI5NjM5MwS2&b=2&j=NzA4NTI1MzYS1&mt=1

----------------------------------------------------------------
Please join us for an informative Town Hall Webcast hosted by
CNBC co-anchor Bill Griffeth, featuring: 

- Charles Schwab, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Charles Schwab &
 Co., Inc. 

- Liz Ann Sonders, Schwab Chief Investment Strategist, Charles
 Schwab & Co., Inc. 

- Tim McGee, Chief Economist, U.S. Trust(R). 

The panel members will put perspective around what moved the
markets during 2006 and what you can learn from it. Hear them
review the guidance Schwab offered throughout the year and share
their insights on the economic and political impact they see on
the horizon for 2007.

Ask a question by email.
----------------------------------------------------------------
During the Town Hall, our featured guests and other Schwab
financial experts will take questions from you and from live
audience members in Washington, D.C.

You're invited to submit a question in advance by email. Or you
can email in during the webcast. The panel members will answer
as many questions as possible.

http://emailservices.schwab.com/ctt?kn=9&m=308537&r=Mjc2OTI5NjM5MwS2&b=2&j=NzA4NTI1MzYS1&mt=1

Register now. 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Reserve your place today. On the day of the webcast, simply go
to the link below to access the event. 

http://emailservices.schwab.com/ctt?kn=5&m=308537&r=Mjc2OTI5NjM5MwS2&b=2&j=NzA4NTI1MzYS1&mt=1 

We hope you'll join us for this insightful presentation. 

Refer a friend. 

If you would like to invite a friend to this event, please
register first, then use the "refer a friend" feature on the
confirmation page.

To unsubscribe or modify your Schwab Alerts(R) customization
options, log in to My Alerts. 

https://investing.schwab.com/trading/start?SANC=EAMyAlerts 

For your protection, we are unable to accept instructions to
change your email address sent in reply to this message. To
update your address using a secure channel, please log in to
your account using the link below.

https://investing.schwab.com/trading/start?DirGenLogin=YES&SANC=ROSEmail 

We respect your privacy. To minimize your receipt of duplicate
information and for internal recordkeeping purposes, Schwab may
track responses, if any, to this offer. Read more about Schwab's
privacy policy.

http://www.schwab.com/privacy 

Notice: All emails sent to or from the Charles Schwab corporate
email system may be retained, monitored and/or reviewed by
Schwab personnel.

(C)2006 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. 
Member SIPC. SCH 02396 (1006-7469) EML35830B (10/06) 
http://www.sipc.org