Subject: Pillar Data Gift Certificate Offer

From: "CIO Magazine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Sep 2006 09:41:16 -0400

************************************************************************
You are receiving this message because you indicated that you would
like to receive carefully screened offers from selected third parties
when you provided your email address to CIO Magazine and CIO Newsletters.
************************************************************************

Prepare for disaster without causing one for your budget.

Request a briefing on the Pillar Axiom(tm) disaster recovery
solution and get a $30 Amazon.com gift certificate*

Your IT budget is already stretched, and reading the daily headlines of
natural and man-made disasters makes you realize that implementing a
disaster recovery solution is not something that you can put off.  That's
why we're inviting you to take part in a free, concise briefing on how you
can get the most from your disaster recovery allocation.  When you do,
we'll also provide you with a $30 gift certificate to Amazon.com as a
thank you for taking the time to meet with us.

Protect more with fewer dollars.

The Pillar Axiom(tm) storage solution eliminates common up-front and
long-term costs with single-instance licensing, simplified management,
lower operations costs, and SATA disk technology.  It's simply less
expensive than rival solutions now and scales very effectively without
sacrificing functionality.  And because a single Axiom system can
replicate many different primary storage solutions at once, the
complexities and cost of management is vastly reduced.

Simplify. Consolidate. Save.
Learn more today and claim your gift certificate worth $30 on Amazon.com.
Call 877-474-5527 or visit
http://www.ciomedia.com/rt.asp?I=1EB10X2D6X8&L=78681
for more information.

* $30 gift certificate offer available for qualified briefings only, and
for a limited time while supplies last.  Qualified briefing requires
storage decision maker must be present, minimum TB usage and purchase
intent within 12 months.  Void where prohibited by law.  Contact Pillar
Data Systems(tm) for details.

If you receive communications about Pillar Data Systems related products and services and wish to opt-out, email
mailto:[email-masked]
To view Pillar Data Systems privacy policy, please visit
http://www.pillardata.com/company/privacy-policy/index.shtm

Pillar Data Systems
2840 Junction Avenue
San Jose, CA 95134

************************************************************************
When you subscribed to CIO you indicated that you wished to receive
information via e-mail. If you wish to discontinue receiving this type
of message simply go to the below link:
http://www.ciomedia.com/cio.asp?ID=1EB10X2D6X8

To review CXO Media's privacy statement please go to:
http://www.cio.com/privacy.html

CXO Media Inc., 492 Old Connecticut Path, Framingham, MA 01701-9208
************************************************************************