Subject: CIO Insider: How Will CRM Evolve?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 02:45:31 -0500 (EST)

CIO Insider - What's happening at CIO.com.

March 23, 2006

How Will CRM Evolve?

The new CRM is all about collaboration. Moving from
process-centric to customer-centric, customer relationship
management should provide a way for your customers to help
each other and themselves. Agree or disagree?
Weigh in on CIO.com.
http://www.cio.com/go/index.html?ID=11186&PMID=56292403&s=2&f=1

Also in this issue of the Insider:
1. Don't Miss the CIO Leadership Conference
2. Big IT Changes at JetBlue
3. Breaking Tech Developments at CIO.com's Tech Informer
4. CIO Leaders Webcast with Raytheon's Rebecca Rhoads

-------------------------SPONSOR------------------------
This section of the CIO Insider is sponsored by Solidcore

Closing the Change Control Gap: A Solidcore webinar featuring IBM

Change Control is a critical requirement for implementing ITIL/ITSM, and for
meeting compliance requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley audits. Solidcore
invites you to a webinar on achieving control over IT change, featuring
IBM's Rick Nelson, Service Area Manager - ITSM, as a speaker. 

This webcast will present a hierarchy of change control requirements and
solutions, including:
* Real-time change visibility 
* Change accountability 
* Change reconciliation 
* Change policy enforcement.  

Register today for this informative webinar!
http://www.cio.com/go/index.html?ID=10402&PMID=56292403&s=2&f=1
--------------------------------------------------------

1. Don't Miss the CIO Leadership Conference

The 2006 CIO Leadership Conference will give you the kind
of insight, counsel and inspiration you need to be a huge
success at your company. Be a leader among leaders this 
May in Cambridge, Mass. Check CIO.com for more information.
http://www.cio.com/go/index.html?ID=11187&PMID=56292403&s=2&f=1

Want a sneak peek of one of the keynote speakers?
Download the podcast with Pulitzer Prize-winning author
and historian David McCullough and CIO Managing Editor
David Rosenbaum as they talk about the qualities of
a great leader.
http://www.cio.com/go/index.html?ID=11188&PMID=56292403&s=2&f=1

2. Big IT Changes at JetBlue

JetBlue Airways announced some big IT management changes
this week. Todd Thompson was named SVP and CIO, and Tim
Hickey was promoted VP of IT operations. Get the inside
scoop on who, what, when, where and why in Meridith
Levinson's blog, Movers and Shakers.
http://www.cio.com/go/index.html?ID=11189&PMID=56292403&s=2&f=1

-------------------------SPONSOR------------------------
This section of the CIO Insider is sponsored by Redsprite

Extreme Data: Rethinking the "I" in IT 

We are in the midst of a data explosion: it's everywhere,
it's real time, and it's being used in new and different
ways. Using your cell phone as a camera or for responding
to your email are only two examples of how data has broken
free of mainframe databases and has entered every facet of
our lives. Read how corporations are making sense of it all
and exploring the extreme sides of what is possible with
data today. 

To receive this special four-part report, please take a moment
to answer a survey of IT executives. Additionally, upon
completing this survey, you will have the option of entering
a drawing for a video iPod. 

http://www.cio.com/go/index.html?ID=10844&PMID=56292403&s=2&f=1
--------------------------------------------------------

3. Breaking Tech Developments at CIO.com's Tech Informer

Do you constantly hear about important technology
developments days after they happen? Are you one step
behind your competition? CIO.com's Tech Informer will keep
you in the know with breaking technology developments and
announcements - as they happen. Read it here or subscribe
via RSS feed.
http://www.cio.com/go/index.html?ID=11190&PMID=56292403&s=2&f=1

CIO.com also offers Microsoft Informer. If you find it
difficult to keep up with all that's happening within the
walls of the Redmond giant, CIO.com news writer Al Sacco
can help you.
http://www.cio.com/go/index.html?ID=11191&PMID=56292403&s=2&f=1

4. CIO Leaders Webcast with Raytheon's Rebecca Rhoads

Raytheon Vice President and CIO Rebecca Rhoads talks with
with CIO Editor in Chief Abbie Lundberg about how to drive
business growth at a large corporation.
http://www.cio.com/go/index.html?ID=11192&PMID=56292403&s=2&f=1

This newsletter is your guide to what's happening at CIO.com.
Please feel free to let me know what you want from the
CIO Insider.

Paul Kerstein
Web Editor
CXO Media
[email-masked]

Want more from CIO Insider? Check out our other
newsletters for up-to-date information on topics such
as leadership, enterprise technology, research and more.
http://www.cio.com/go/index.html?ID=11193&PMID=56292403&s=2&f=1

*********************************************************
SUBSCRIBER SERVICES
*********************************************************

You are receiving this issue of CIO Insider because
either you are a subscriber to our print publication,
or you have subscribed electronically to this newsletter.

If you would like to edit your newsletter preferences,
or to stop getting CIO Insider, please go to:
http://www.cio.com/go/index.html?ID=4648&PMID=56292403&s=2&f=1

Did you get the CIO Insider from a friend? Want it sent
directly to you? Go to:
http://www.cio.com/go/index.html?ID=4648&PMID=56292403&s=2&f=1

If you are interested in advertising in this newsletter,
please contact Danielle Tetreault at [email-masked]
on the east coast or Jennell Hicks at [email-masked] on 
the west coast.

Want to get CIO magazine?
http://www.cio.com/go/index.html?ID=11194&PMID=56292403&s=2&f=1

CIO.com's online privacy policy is at:
http://www.cio.com/go/index.html?ID=223&PMID=56292403&s=2&f=1

Copyright CXO Media Inc., 1994-2006. All rights are reserved.

CXO Media Inc. is located at 492 Old Connecticut Path,
PO Box 9208, Framingham, Mass. 01701

**Please do not reply to this message. If you want to contact
someone directly, send e-mail to Joe Nguyen at [email-masked] **