Subject: New from McAfee: 8-in-1 identity theft protection!

From: "McAfee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 16:39:34 -0700

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ McAfee, Inc. ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 

[ You received this important upgrade message because you 
registered your email address with McAfee(r). If you prefer 
not to receive email from McAfee, opt-out below. ] 

============================================================ 
Introducing all-new McAfee Internet Security Suite -- 
8-in-1 identity theft protection from today's new threats. 
------------------------------------------------------------ 
Up to 40% faster virus scanning * Anti-hacker Stealth Mode 
Built-in file back-up * SiteAdvisor(tm) safe surfing 
SystemGuards monitoring * Easier-to-use SecurityCenter 
PC health tools * Surer anti-Phishing protection 
------------------------------------------------------------ 
1 Subscription | 1 Low Price | Always-on protection
------------------------------------------------------------ 
Reg. $69.99, now only $49.99 after $20 McAfee customer 
rebate until Aug. 17, 2006. Upgrade here: 
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=23198
============================================================ 

Dear McAfee customer, 

PC World Magazine praised last year's model for "superior" 
performance and features. How could we top that? Build even 
finer Internet Security Suite protection against new 
threats to your PC, email, files, IM, browsing and privacy! 

Like a re-tooled SecurityCenter to manage everything at a 
glance. Easy-to-understand red, yellow and green alerts. 
One-click security fixes. New threat detection and 
prevention. And more!

Upgrade to new McAfee Internet Security Suite for only 
$49.99 after $20 rebate:

==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=23198

And start enjoying:

1. Fortified identity & privacy protection. New anti-virus, 
anti-spyware, firewall, anti-spam, safe surfing and privacy 
modules form a single security shield against identity 
thieves who mix viruses, Trojans and hacking with deadly 
tricks like Pharming and spambot networks to rob you.

2. Upgraded anti-virus protection. Up to 40% faster virus 
scanning blocks and cleans more than 200,000 known threats. 
New SystemGuards and X-Ray for Windows help stop secret 
identity theft attacks by rootkits, buffer overflow and 
DNS poisoning deep inside your system.

------------------------------------------------------------ 
Explore McAfee's new protection! 

See demo:
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=20951 

Learn more about product features:
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=23201
------------------------------------------------------------ 

3. Smarter anti-spyware protection. Exclusive SiteAdvisor 
safe surfing checks and rates millions of websites for 
unsafe downloads, spyware traps, bait-and-switch practices 
and e-commerce security. So you can browse and transact 
with confidence.

4. Tighter anti-hacker protection. New firewall Stealth Mode 
helps hide your online presence and files from hackers, 
identity thieves and unauthorized communication. New HotSpot 
detection automatically ratchets up security away from your 
trusted network.

------------------------------------------------------------ 
Trusted Protection: McAfee guards over 130 million 
desktops worldwide
------------------------------------------------------------ 

5. Killer anti-spam & phishing protection. More accurate 
detection of email fraud, credit card scams and Phishing 
websites built by hit-and-run identity thieves helps keep 
your credit card, Social Security Number and other personal 
information from falling into the wrong hands.

6. New! File back-up and restore. Do you have a reliable 
back-up plan for irreplaceable digital documents, photos 
and that growing music download library? Now you can 
easily save and archive everything to CD, DVD or portable 
storage.

------------------------------------------------------------ 
Your annual McAfee service includes at no additional charge: 

o Always-on, always-up-to-date protection from the world's 
  largest dedicated security company. 
o Automatic anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-spam updates 
  delivered daily for zero-hour protection. 
o Automatic program upgrades as McAfee releases them, so you 
  always have our best protection. 
o Backing by McAfee(r) Avert(r) Labs -- recognized research 
  leaders in detecting new and emerging threats. 
------------------------------------------------------------ 

7. Safer parental controls. More than ever, families need 
extra security to shield children from online predators, 
bad websites and inappropriate content. For example, new 
Image Analyzer ingeniously helps mask offensive Web 
pictures before they download on a page.

8. New! Re-built SecurityCenter. Maybe worth the upgrade 
alone: Color-coded alerts, one-click fixes, QuickClean 
tools, Digital Shredder and Network Manager simplify 
security set-up, improve system performance, protect 
privacy and even manage McAfee security across home PCs.

* * * * * 

UPGRADE & SAVE $20: Don't become an identity theft victim! 
For improved and easier-to-use defense against multi-pronged 
Internet attacks, upgrade your current software to all-new 
McAfee Internet Security Suite with 8-in-1 protection. 
Reg. $69.99, now only $49.99 after $20 McAfee rebate until 
Aug. 17, 2006. 

Upgrade here: 

==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=23198

Sincerely, 
McAfee, Inc. 

------------------------------------------------------------ 
30-day money-back guarantee | Now accepting PayPal payment
------------------------------------------------------------ 

[ You are currently subscribed as: [email-masked] ] 

Internet Security Suite Rebate
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=23199

Rebate Terms and Conditions 
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=23200

Legal Note: This software does not guarantee protection 
against all possible threats. 

Please do not send a reply to this email. For support-related 
questions, go here: 
==> http://www.mcafeehelp.com 

Unsubscribe: 
==> http://promos.mcafee.com/en-us/unsub.asp?e=[email-masked]  

View our privacy policy. 
==> http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=8207 

Avert and McAfee are registered trademarks or trademarks 
of McAfee, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the US and/or other 
countries. All other registered and unregistered trademarks 
herein are the sole property of their respective owners. 

3965 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara, CA 95054 (408) 992-8599 
(c)2006 McAfee, Inc. All Rights Reserved.