Subject: See why Doris is waiting to get chewed out by her boss

From: "CIO Magazine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Sep 2006 09:22:28 -0400

************************************************************************
You are receiving this message because you indicated that you would
like to receive carefully screened offers from selected third parties
when you provided your email address to CIO Magazine and CIO Newsletters.
************************************************************************

Nothing’s worse for IT than a big project that fails

http://www.ciomedia.com/rt.asp?I=1E82FX3DFX6&L=77938

And the leading cause of IT project failure-as much as 71 percent-is poor requirements gathering. Smart IT executives are zeroing in on a more systematic and effective approach to gathering and communicating requirements, using Compuware Optimal Trace.

To see what Doris learned
http://www.ciomedia.com/rt.asp?I=1E82FX3DFX6&L=77939

click here...

http://www.ciomedia.com/rt.asp?I=1E82FX3DFX6&L=77940

To unsubscribe from ALL future Compuware mailings please email Compuware at
mailto:[email-masked]
To contact Compuware, please visit our
http://www.compuware.com/contact/default.asp
Contact Page, or write us at:
Compuware Corporation
One Campus Martius
Detroit, MI 48226
Compuware respects your privacy. Please see our
http://www.compuware.com/corporate/602_ENG_HTML.htm
Privacy Policy for more information.

(C) 2006 Compuware Corporation
http://www.ciomedia.com/rt.asp?I=1E82FX3DFX6&L=77941

************************************************************************
When you subscribed to CIO you indicated that you wished to receive
information via e-mail. If you wish to discontinue receiving this type
of message simply go to the below link:
http://www.ciomedia.com/cio.asp?ID=1E82FX3DFX6

To review CXO Media's privacy statement please go to:
http://www.cio.com/privacy.html

CXO Media Inc., 492 Old Connecticut Path, Framingham, MA 01701-9208
************************************************************************