Subject: Re: ..seen this email about advertising?

From: "" Wilford Reeder "" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 03:24:09 -0600

hi,

..we email your web site to 2,500,000 opt-in email addresses for free...

http://www.broadcastadvertise.us

--------------------------------------------
Please note that the above emailing is only free if you are a 
non-profit organization that aids child abuse victims.

At our web site above, simply contact us by mail at the 
address supplied on the web site with a brochure relating 
to your non-profit organization for full details.

The primary purpose of this email is sent to gain attention 
to non-profit organizations that aid child abuse victims looking 
for immediate exposure via opt-in email advertising.  We make 
no profit on this service.

Countless non-profit organizations worldwide have already 
taken advantage of our no cost emailings and we look forward 
to benefiting many more in the future for years to come.

if you have received this email in accident and are not a 
non-profit organization interested in our non-commercial/non-profit 
email notifications that benefit various world needs & causes:

Please immediately unsubscribe at:
http://www.broadcastadvertise.us/unsub.html

You can contact us anytime at: PO Box 1259, Seattle, WA 98111

--------------------------------------------
Our corporation has operated for over ten years and in this
time period have provided countless non-profit charities and
non-profit organizations in dire need of resources and financial 
support.  Every month we donate a substational amount of our 
resources to a variey of non-profit organizations and causes.

For the month of April, 2005, the owner of our corporation as well 
as our corporation has donated to the following charities for the
following causes listed:

--------------------------------------------
Adventist Development & Relief Agency International: Basic Education
Child Help USA: Treatment and Prevention of Child Abuse
Direct Relief International: Improve Health Care in Developing Countries
Doctors Without Borders: Vaccinations for 50 People With Infections
Episcopal Relief and Development: Iraqi Conflict
International Medical Corps: Chad/Sudan Crisis
Mercy Corps: Child Survival
Operation USA: Asia Tsunami Relief Fund
Salvation Army Northwest Division: Food Security & Hunger
Washington State Red Cross Chapter: General Local Relief

--------------------------------------------
Please note that this is a non-commercial email and thus is not to be
considered commercial email or restricted by government commercial 
email regulations in regards to the commercial offering of any product, 
service, or offer of any kind for sale, lease, trade or for any other 
commercial nature of any kind.  Thank you.