Subject: Christmas Greetings from the National Council of Churches

From: "National Council of Churches" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:40:06 -0500

Joy and Peace at Christmas
from the National Council of Churches USA

This week, the NCC website features these stories:

Church of the Brethren Hosts CBS Christmas Service

Episcopalians Present Christmas Eve Worship on ABC

Lutherans Bring 'Davey and Goliath' Back  to TV

Interactive Family Web Site Premieres at CWS

All this and more, at http://www.ncccusa.org

NATIONAL COUNCIL OF CHURCHES USA
36 communions working together to share the love of Christ

Please forward this communication to interested friends and colleagues. 
If someone forwarded this message to you, and you would like to receive 
future messages directly, send us an email at [email-masked] 
You received this message through an information network hosted by the 
National Council of Churches USA, serving thousands of church leaders of all 
Christian denominations. We do not share, lease or sell your email address. 
To have [email-masked] removed from this network, please send us an email to 
this address: [email-masked]  
Your email will be deleted and will not be reused, shared, leased or sold. 
Your comments are welcome: [email-masked]