Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] THIS AIN'TLIVING

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 09:58:48 -0800

I am Ms Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, the former wife of Mr. Nelson Mandela of the Republic of South Africa.
 
I am presently in distress. The bureaucrats in our African National Congress (ANC) do not like my
politics at all, and they are bent on ruining my life.I am presently facing legal proceedings for offences I
know nothing about. I have been ejected from my official residence on the ground that they want to use
the place for museum. I am in fact passing through a terrible time.
 
To save my daughter and myself from total bankruptcy I was able to arrange a total sum of US10,000,000.00 while working
as the leader of the women wing of ANC. I have already moved the mentioned sum from South Africa using a
treasure company that is based in Pretoria.
 
Owing to the present problem that I have, I will not be able to follow up this project as I would have
loved to do. I am writing presently to solicit for your assistance. Could you please assist me by
receiving the mentioned sum from the officials of the Bank and then keep it safe for me in your
country till the time when I have sorted myself out with the ANC bureaucrats? They want to run me down,
but I need to put up a fight.
I am offering you 30% for assisting me secure this money fast. Contact me immediately with my Email
Address so that I can forward to you all necessary details.
 
Kindly send your phone number for easy communication.
 
Best regards.
Ms Winnie Madikizela-Mandela