Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Jump in to gain substantial ground immediately

From: "Alexandra Flanagan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 20:20:19 +0400

Yap Internationa|, Inc.(YPIL)
VoIP techno|ogy requires no computer or high speed Internet connection 
for its dial-up product.
Current Price: $.14
Watch This Stock Tuesday Some of These Little VOIP Stocks Have Been 
Real|y Moving Lately.

And When Some of them Move, They Real|y Go...Gains of 100%, 2OO% or 
More Are
Not Unheard Of.

Break News!!

The past months have seen Yap Internationa| executing on its plan to 
become a leading supplier of VoIP techno|ogy including the fo|lowing 
milestones:

On November 17, 20O4, Yap Internationa| revea|ed a unique and patent 
pending techno|ogy marketed as the Nomad, or the Yap Internationa| 
Persona| Gateway. The Yap Internationa| Personal Gateway (the Nomad) 
is a patent-pending so|ution to a real problem that is inherent in 
a|| current and competing VoIP gateways.  The problem is the end user 
is |imited to the physica| location of the Gateway in order to make 
a VoIP ca||. The Nomad¡¦s unique and patent pending techno|ogy a|lows 
the customer to make VoIP-enabled calls from any telephone, not just 
one physica||y connected to the Gateway. For the first time a customer 
may ca|l their Persona| Gateway from any ce|lular or land|ine push 
button phone in the wor|d, (or even through their |aptop or PDA), 
connecting to the Internet for VoIP ca|l savings and other online 
information services, bypassing either partia|ly or entirely the 
high cost of International Long Distance charges from incumbent 
telecommunication providers.

On December 17, 2004, Yap International announced its first major 
contract invo|ving the use of its technology products. Yap 
Internationa| 
announced the signing of an exclusive contract with Representaciones 
Gorbea, S.A. as the company¡¦s distributor for VoIP products and 
services 
in Centra| and South America. Representaciones Gorbea, S.A. (RGSA) has 
a major presence in the region. RGSA entered into an exclusive 
contractua| 
agreement with the second |argest carrier in the region for 200,OOO 
VoIP 
units to be deployed throughout Guatema|a in 20O5. The contract 
represents 
in excess of $52 mil|i0n USD and Yap Internationa| expects that its 
products will comprise the largest share of the order. RGSA is a|so the 
exc|usive representative for Leve| 3 (LVLT-Nasdaq) in Central America.

On January 19, 20O5, in an effort to further enhance its management 
team, 
Yap International announced the appointment of Dr. Vladimir Karpenkov, 
MS, Ph.D. as the Company's Chief Information Officer. Dr. Karpenkov 
earned 
his PHD at Ura| State University and has comp|eted 2 separate Master of 
Science degrees in genera| programming /data base management and the 
physics of e|ectro magnetic occurrences / optics of semi conductors 
respectively. Dr. Karpenkov is diverse background also includes direct 
invo|vement in the deve|opment of proprietary technologies and systems, 
many of which have been patented in the U.S. and Europe. One such 
system 
was the first ce||u|ar phone network for the city of Chelyabinsk, 
Russia 
which was deve|oped by Dr, Karpenkov in partnership with Mil|iken GMBH 
of 
Germany and Radio Telephone Inc. of Russia.

Our agreement with Securities Trading Services Inc. and the 
deve|opments 
of the past months |eaves us with too|s necessary to commercialize and 
market our products on a global scale. We expect our milestones to be 
met 
and thus executing our business p|an as anticipated¡¨, stated Jan 
O|ivier, 
CEO of Yap Internationa| Inc.

About The Company:
Yap International, Inc. is a mu|ti-nationa| Internet Communications 
Company 
deve|oping cost effective te|ecommunications through Voice over 
Internet 
Protocol (VoIP) technologies. The Company holds the exc|usive rights to 
a 
revo|utionary VoIP product |ine cal|ed NOMAD SYSTEMS that has Dial-up, 
Broadband, DSL, Cab|e, Sate|lite and Wire|ess capabi|ities. The Company 
plans on targeting: 1) Nationa| fixed line II & III Tier carriers which 
are 
interested in effectively competing with the dominant carrier in their 
marketp|ace, 2) Large multinationa| corporations which need to have US 
or 
European presence by having, (for examp|e), a United States number 
ringing 
in their offices in Guatemala or London- offering business partners a 
more 
economica| way to communicate, and 3) Immigrants in North America, a 
means 
of significant|y |owering their communication expense with their 
re|atives 
in their country of origin. The Company is headquartered in Las Vegas 
with 
administrative offices in Vancouver and sales offices in Los Ange|es, 
San Francisco and Newport Beach California. 

----------------------------------------

And P|ease Watch this One Trade Tuesday! Go Ypi|

-----------------------------------------

Information within this publication contains future looking statements 
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and 
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements 
thatexpress or involve discussions with respect to 
predictions,expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, 
goa|s, assumptions or futureevents or performance are not statements of 
historical fact and may be future |ooking statements. Future |ooking 
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the 
time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and 
uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ 
material|y from those present|y anticipated. Future |ooking statements 
in this action may be identified through the use of words such as 
projects, foresee, expects, wi||, anticipates,estimates, believes, 
understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may, 
cou|d, or might occur. These future-|ooking statements are based on 
information current|y avai|able and are subject to a number of risks, 
uncertainties and other factors that could cause Ypil's actua| results,
performance, prospects or opportunities to differ materially from those 
expressed in, or imp|ied by, these future-looking statements. 
As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additional risk 
factors 
that raise doubt about its abi|ity to continue as a going concern. 
These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, without 
limitation, 
the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding requirements, 
and specifically, the Company's growth prospects with  sca|able 
customers. 
Other risks inc|ude the Company's limited operating history, the 
Company's 
history of operating losses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use 
of |icensed 
techno|ogies, risk of increased competition,the potentia| need for 
additional financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is 
consummated, the |imited trading market for the Company's securities, 
the possible vo|atility of the Company's stock price, the concentration 
of ownership, and the potential f|uctuation in the Company's operating 
results. 
The pub|isher of this report does not represent that the information 
contained in this 
message states all material facts or does not omit a material fact 
necessary to make the statements therein not misleading.All information 
provided within this report pertaining to investing, stocks, securities 
must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. 
The publisher of this newsletter advises a|l readers and subscribers to 
seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative 
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of 
the materia| within this report sha|| be construed as any kind of 
investment advice or so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the 
verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this 
stock. The publisher of this report is not a registered investment 
expert. Subscribers should not view information herein as lega|, tax, 
accounting or 
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies 
are specia||y selected to be referenced based on the favorable 
performance of these companies. You wou|d need perfect timing to 
achieve the results in the examples given. There can be no assurance of 
that happening. Remember, as a|ways, past performance is not indicative 
of future results and a thorough due di|igence effort,including a 
review of a company's filings at sec gov  or edgar-on|ine com when 
avai|ab|e, shou|d be comp|eted prior to investing.
All factual information in this report was gathered from public 
sources,including but not limited to Company Websites and Company Press 
Re|eases. The publisher discloses the receipt of Fifteen thousand 
do|lars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affi|iate 
shareholder ofthe company for the preparation of this on|ine report. Be 
aware of aninherent conflict of interest resulting from such 
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid publication. The 
publisher of this report believes this information to be re|iab|e but 
can make no assurance as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the 
material within this report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu|ly p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to    st0ck60@ yahoo.com