Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Thanks and regards,

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 15:03:19 +0100

Dear Sir, 

I am Mr Collins Ukaegbu, Bank Manager of Diamond Bank Plc, Lagos Branch. I 
have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.I got your 
contact from the world trade center (W.T.C.) regional office in Lagos, 
Nigeria although the details of my intention was not made known to them. On 
June 6 2000, An American oil consultant / contractor with the Nigerian 
National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Barry Kelly made a numbered time (fixed) 
deposited for twelve calendar valued at US$25,500,000.00 (Twenty Five 
Million five hundred thousand Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a 
routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. 

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contact 
employers Nigerian National Petroleum corporation that Mr. Barry Kelly died 
from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he 
did not leave a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were 
fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. 
Barry Kelly did not declare any next of kin in all his official documents, 
including his Bank Deposit paperwork. 

This sum of US$25,500,000.00 is still sitting in the Bank and the interest 
is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one 
will come forward to claim it.
According to the Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 6 (six) years, the money 
will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to 
claim the funds.Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a 
foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Barry Kelly so that the 
fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt 
government officials. This is simple: - 

1. I will like you to provide me immediately with your full names and 
address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and 
affidavits, which will put you in place as the next of kin.
2. We shall employ the services of two attorneys for drafting and 
notarization of the WILL and obtain the necessary documents and letter of 
probate /administration in your favour for the transfer. 

3. A bank account in any part of the world, which you provide, will then 
facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary / next of 
kin of Mr. Barry Kelly. 

The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60% 
for me and 30% for you. and 10% is for expenses incured in this 
transaction.There is no risk at all the paperwork for this transaction will 
be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the 
successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please 
reply immediately via the private email address below.
Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant 
documents that will help you understand. 

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this 
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require 
your assistance to invest my share in your country,
Thanks and regards, 

Mr Collins Ukaegbu
Email:[email-masked]