Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] FW: FW: your private invitation 9t-59170xE

From: "Luisa Priscilla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:48:38 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Luisa<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<[email-masked] >;

A

Invitation No. 2F-80189Gb

Dear [email-masked]

Mortgage. You have been pre-approved. Your Approval# is: xv-16809dx
You can get $243,000 for as little as $243 a month, thanks to your pre-approval.
Visit us, Fill out the form, no obligation
Pull cash out, or refinance..
No long forms or quastionnaires. Fill up our extremely short and simple form today and get a call back within a couple of hours.

Start saving now, just click here.

If the above links are slow, try this one: Click here

centum memphis fortieth stillbirth
jalopy neuroanatomic forgave [3-6]

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then immediately
delete this transmission, including all attachments, without copying,
distributing or disclosing same. E-mail is not a secure means of communication.
Please advise us if you would prefer to use an alternate form of communication.
We accept no responsibility or liability for loss or damage arising from the
receipt or use of this transmission. Unless otherwise specifically stated, any
opinions expressed are those of the author only and this transmission is not
intended as a recommendation or solicitation of an offer to purchase or sell any
security or related financial instruments.
surmise pickford albright 14304460