Subject: Mcr0s0ft 0ffce S0ftware update

From: "Pearl Bonds" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 11:31:13 +0600

Home C0mputer sale

We have all your favorite Pr0grams at incredibly Low Pr!ces

Check out these amazing offers:

M!crOsoft OffIce X,P Pro 2O02 ................. 6O DO//ars
Corel Draw Graphics Suite 11 ................. 6O DO//ars
W|ndOws X.P Pr0fessional 2oo2 .............. 5o Do//ars
Adobe Phot0shOp 7.O ............................. 6O Do//ars

more information:  http://anselmo.xpforyou.com/

thank you

Andre Dolan
Deputy
Bio-Tek Services, Inc, Richmond, 23231, United States of America
Phone: 567-211-6284
Mobile: 778-174-7916
Email: [email-masked]

your reply to this confirmation message is not needed

This software is a 07 year complementary software

NOTES:
The contents of this message is for comprehension and should not be sally watson

prod extroversion against

Time: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 00:38:13 -0500