Subject: DD website: German translation (third try)

From: "Yvonne Wolf / Umbreit" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:21:15 +0200

Dear Sir or Madam,

though I am  not a professional translator but learned English at school for
about 7 years, I am motivated to do the translation of the DD Website into
German. For the translation of the more scientific parts I am looking
forward to get some help of a friend who studied biology, so the description
of the mechanism of evolution and the termini technici may be as correct as
possible.
My technological possibilities and knowledge are limited, therefore please
let me know how you imagine the work on the translation and contact me at
the following email adress:
[email-masked]. <mailto:[email-masked].>

Yours sincerely,

Yvonne Wolf
70565 Stuttgart
Baden-Württemberg
Germany

PS: You may have received this email twice before; I sent it again after
getting a mail delivery error that it had been considered as spam.