Subject: Re: [Fwd: reprint permission]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:29:00 EST

Dear Joe: 
 
We encourage you to "Talk up Darwin Day in your Feb newsletter" and  you have 
my permission to use the homepage material that you request.  Please include 
our URL  _www.darwinday.org_ (http://www.darwinday.org)  so that your members 
can  visit our website and if we can be of further assistance please let us  
know.
 
Sincerely yours,
Robert J. (Bob) Stephens, Ph.D.
Emeritus Director,  Cell Biology Program,
SRI International (formerly Stanford Research  Institute)
President, Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit, tax-deductible  501(c)3
corporation.
_http://www.darwinday.org_ (http://www.darwinday.org/)  
_<http://www.darwinday.org/>_ (http://www.darwinday.org/) 

.

In a message dated 1/10/06 2:40:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

--------  Original Message --------
Subject: reprint permission
Date: Mon, 09 Jan  2006 21:38:34 -0600
From: Joe Zamecki <[email-masked]>
To:  [email-masked]

Hello, I'm Joe Zamecki, Editor of Atheist Community  News, the montly
newsletter of the Atheist Community of Austin, Texas. I'd  like to talk up
Darwin Day in our Feb. issue. I think the best way to do  that is to reprint
the couple of paragraphs about it on your site, and  include a few pics of
Darwin, also from your site. Who do I need to talk to  about getting
permission to reprint this:

CHARLES ROBERT  DARWIN