Subject: Re: [emma1808 4578306] Fwd: DreamHost One Week Prior Automatic Rebill Notice

From: DreamHost Billing Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 19:45:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

On Mon, 30 May 2005, you wrote:

> Dear [email-masked],

>   We are going to consolidate the domain registration with our hosting 

> at Earthlink, so DO NOT bill us any more.  Thank you for your service.

> Please let us know that you have received this message and will 

> cooperate in this transfer.

> You might want to consolidate this with your notice labelled "emma1808 

> 4560662".

>   - David Harris ([email-masked]), for Robert Stephens of 

> DarwinDayCelebration.org

Your hosting service has been ended per your request.  Your domain
registratyion will no remain active until you let the domain expire, or
you choose to have the registration transferred to another registrar.

You can manage your registration via the Domains-->Registraiton tab of
your panel here-

https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=domain.registration&  

 - If you wish to let is expire, make sure it is set to "NO" for
auto-renewal

 - If you wish to transfer registration, please initiate this via your
new registrar

We hope that in the future, should you require web hosting services
again, you will look back to Dreamhost!  If you find this to be an error,
or did not authorize this, please let us know and we will investigate
this for you.

Thanks,

Jeff T.

-- 

	  DreamHost Billing Team  +  [email-masked]

 Earn over $97 for each referral: http://www.dreamhost.com/rewards.html

       To continue this support case, just reply to this email.

     Open a new case at: https://panel.dreamhost.com/?tab=support