Subject: Penny and dollar/five dollar images

From: Web Designer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:54:57 -0700

I tried to send both .psd files, but the combination was over 60 MB, and 
the mailer timed out.
So I'm just attaching the first .psd to this message.

And since even a 32 MB file didn't go, I'll delete that and place the 2 
files somewhere you can get them!  That will require work and another 
message.      :-(

  - David

Hi Blake,

Good to hear from you!  The other 3 versions of your address all came 
back from the mailers.

Could you take a look at the attached 2 files (one from my scan and work 
on the magaine, one just a hi res scan of a penny) and give us an 
estimate of what you'd charge to complete the Darwin penny image?  Also, 
even though we don't have a clear definition of the dollar/$5 idea, does 
it bring sources (the British 10 pound note?) and a possible image to 
mind?  Enough to make some kind of estimate about that?

Thanks very much.

Best regards,

  - David Harris at DarwinDay.org

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Want to do a little Photoshop consulting?
Date: 	Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:06:15 -0700
From: 	Blake Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
To: 	Info Person <[email-masked]>
References: 	<[email-masked]>

Hi David.
 
Ya that's no problem, just send me what you have so far and I'll get 
started.

On 9/26/07, *Info Person* <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote: Hi Blake!

I'm trying to create an image  of a fake penny dedicated to Darwin, from
a magazine cover, for Bob, and I can't get the Photoshop masking to
remove the background.  We know that you are expert in  Photoshop, so
would you be interested in a little consulting to create this penny
image, and also a dollar or $5 bill with BOTH Lincoln and Darwin
pictures (since they share the same birthday)?

We'd appreciate a message so we know that you got this message, whether
you want to do this or not.

Hope you're doing well,

- David Harris, for Bob Stephens at DarwinDay.org