Subject: Darwin Expert Reader

From: "Hom, Melissa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:36:56 -0400

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Melissa and I would like to ask if the Darwin Day organization
would have any recommendations for an expert reader. We are planning to
publish a Darwin book targeted for children under the imprint Dorling &
Kindersley (DK), which is a company under Penguin Group. 

The expert reader would not be fact-checking - the author is responsible for
that. However, we need topical experts to read through the book to check
that Darwin's personality, culture, etc are portrayed accurately. DK will
pay a stipend for your time. 

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or interest in this
project (or recommendations for someone who would be interested) at
[email-masked] or call me at (646) 674-4102. 

Thank you!

Melissa Hom, Editorial Intern
Dorling & Kindersley 
375 Hudson Street 
New York, NY 10014
(646) 674-4102
www.dk.com