Subject: Free Evolution DVD from HHMI

From: "Bricken, Jennifer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 08:54:33 -0400

As you may know, the Howard Hughes Medical Institute is a nonprofit medical
research organization that employs hundreds of leading biomedical scientists
working at the forefront of their fields. In addition, through its grants
program and other activities, including the Holiday Lectures on Science, HHMI
is helping to enhance science education at all levels and maintain the vigor
of biomedical science worldwide.
 
I am writing to call to your attention to our latest lecture series
"Evolution: Constant Change and Common Threads" on DVD, featuring top notch
3-D animations, special video clips, and a discussion with students about
reconciling evolutionary and religious views. I think our free educational
DVD would be an excellent candidate for a mention in your News feature. If
you would like samples of our resources or any other information, please
email or feel free to call.
 
Sincerely,
 
Jennifer D. Bricken
Media Production Assistant
Office of Grants and Special Programs
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
4000 Jones Bridge Road
Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815
(301) 215-8760
(301) 215-8888 - fax
www.BioInteractive.org