Subject: Final update on The Last Presentation video project.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 17:24:46 EDT

September 6, 2006

Hello Amanda Chesworth,

This is the final report on The Last Presentation educational video project.

To date, 80 generous individuals and organizations have contributed $13,300 
to the fund.

Several people have asked, "What happens if you don't raise the entire 
$25,000?"  Answer: The DVDs WILL be mailed on 10/4/06.  I am hopeful that people in 
the secular world will continue to donate money until October 6th when we mail 
the final check to the vendor.  If they do not, I will make up the shortfall 
from my savings.  Please continue to use the PayPal link on www.cocore.org or 
mail your checks to Freethinkers of Colorado Springs, PO Box 3481, Boulder, CO 
80307-3481. 

We have sent the master DVD, the graphics files, the data file of 16,000 
school addresses, and a $12,500 down payment to the vendor.  The mailers will be 
addressed to "Social Sciences Teacher."  The graphics files are available for 
your viewing on www.cocore.org.

The vendor will print the mailers, press the DVDs, assemble the package, and 
add address labels.  The product will be transported to the post office and 
the mass mailing will take place on October 4th.  Shortly thereafter, we will 
send the final check for approximately $12,500 to the vendor.

The mailers should arrive in your neighborhood between 10/7 and 10/12. Please 
let us know if you hear any news from your community about the reception of 
the DVDs at your local high schools.

In the future, we hope to make the DVD available on the Internet as a video 
download.  We would also like to mail DVDs to many colleges.

I am honored by the trust that contributors have shown in me.  It has been my 
pleasure to have become acquainted with all of you who provided support, 
advice, and assistance.

I encourage those of you with wisdom, energy, and money who want to do more 
to advocate separation of church and state to contact me.

Sincerely yours,

Marvin Straus
Video Producer
303-494-4926
[email-masked].