Subject: Request for phone/email interview, from Columbia Grad student

From: Josh Mensch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 13:42:02 -0500

Hi,
My name is Josh Mensch, I'm a graduate student at the Columbia
University School of Journalism.

I'm doing a news story about Darwin Day, and will be attending a few
events taking place here in New York City.  It's a story for school,
but one I will also pitch for publication to a few
newspapers/magazines.

At some point between now and monday (or possibly early tuesday), I
would love to be able to ask a few brief questions, by phone or by
email, to one of the founders or principal organizers of Darwin
Day.

I'm sure you're busy, and I realize this is terribly last minute.  I
do apologize.  But if it is possible, I can be reached any time by
phone (917-568-6668) or email.  If you let me know a specific time
someone might be free to talk, I could call at that specific time
and it will only take a few minutes.  Or if there's a different
email address where I should direct my questions, let me know.

Thanks in advance for any help.  And congratulations on organizing
this global event!
Best,
Josh Mensch

-- 
Josh Mensch
Columbia Graduate School of Journalism '06
(917) 568-6668
306 W.106th St. #3F
New York, NY  10025