Subject: Scientific Sketch Comedy for NABT

From: "Galileo Players \(Info\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:50:33 -0500

NABT Conferences and Events:

The Galileo Players would like to revisit performance opportunities with
NABT's Professional Development Conference or other regional conferences and
events. We are a Chicago-based, professional sketch and improv comedy troupe
that focuses on scientific themes and we perform customized comedy shows at
conferences, colleges, festivals and corporate events all over North
America.  Ask your CESSE representative about our performance at the CESSE
Annual Meeting.

"Thanks for the great performance in Halifax - we loved it! The show was
very funny and the customization was right on target. I'm still laughing!
What a nice ending to a wonderful conference. Thank you and your team"
COUNCIL OF ENGINEERING AND SCIENTIFIC SOCIETY EXECUTIVES (CESSE) 2007 Annual
Meeting

Our shows are interactive, theatrical, comedy productions that include
original songs and sketches inspired by scientific characters and events.
We also improvise where comedy is made up on the spot based on audience
suggestion. We are typically the main entertainment at a banquet or social
event, a conference keynote to energize the day or we can write something
just for you and integrate a performance into an existing event.  Our shows
are a lot of fun and we have material for working scientists, researchers,
teachers, students and normal people alike! :-)

"It's so refreshing to see a sketch show that's smart but not pretentious.
You were truly the belle of the ball!" LOS ANGELES COMEDY FESTIVAL 

"Thank you so much for the outstanding entertainment by The Galileo Players.
Your performance energized our meeting and started our second day with a
laugh!  We hope we will have the opportunity to work together again.
ORTHO-CLINICAL DIAGNOSTICS

Our core group teaches, directs and performs with the world famous Second
City Comedy Theater and we formed the Galileo Players to tackle more
intellectual material.  For more information including client list,
references, fee schedule or to see Video Clips
<http://www.galileoplayers.com/press4.html> , please contact us at
312-944-1986 or at [email-masked] or go to
<http://www.galileoplayers.com/> www.galileoplayers.com.  Thanks.

Galileo Players

Scientists of Comedy

312-944-1986

 <http://www.galileoplayers.com/> www.galileoplayers.com

 (If you would like to be removed from future correspondence, please send a
return message with the word unsubscribe in the subject.  We apologize for
the inconvenience)

 Nsta events calendar