Subject: Fwd: Religious Extremeism

From: frank clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 02:34:52 -0800

Gentlemen:
Please forward the following message and attachment to Dr. Richard Dawkins.
The attachment message, the end portion contains years of research on the
origins of modern humans, a technical assessment to the present day middle
east. If correct, it may serve us to understand not only our natural
selection; but the connection with others in the universe as well/bring
sense out of the chaos which we call religion and it's distrutive path in
our present times.
Kindest regards,
Frank M. Clark
email: [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: frank clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Jan 17, 2006 2:28 AM
Subject: Fwd: Religious Extremeism
To: [email-masked]

Note: forwarded message attached.

------------------------------
Yahoo! Photos
Got holiday prints? See all the
ways<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/holidayprints/*http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/evt=38089/*http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//print_splash>to
get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: frank clark <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:15:04 -0800
Subject: Fwd: Religious Extremeism

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: frank clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Jan 16, 2006 8:14 AM
Subject: Fwd: Religious Extremeism
To: [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: frank clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Jan 16, 2006 8:11 AM
Subject: Religious Extremeism
To: [email-masked]

 Dr. Ferguson:
Read your editorial this morning, Los Angele's Times Section B, page 11
entitled, 'Tomorrow's world war today'.
First, I fully agree with you on the subject.
Second, religion in general has always been at the core of more wars than I
care to read about, as you no doubt understand from history
Third, having raised two young sons as a bachelor father in the 60's-70's,
one had to guide one's life with a sense, that at any moment, we would all
parish in nuclear war. Somehow, we still managed not only to survive,
and pollute the planet with hydrocarbons well enough to perhaps extinguish
all life in the future, but, even got on with technologies which may become
the tools for our very survival.

I'm at present not of any religion nor affiliated with any organization.

Being a semi-retired aerospace executive I have, for the past eight years,
had sufficient time on my hands and spent a great deal of time researching
my original interest that of Archaeology and Human Histories. With this
said, and with a boat load of detailed notes, I have put together a brief
draft outline/story line on modern humans and just what happened that we
have been saddled with what is called religion. It is an amazingly different
story than what we've previously been lead to understand.

Given the nature of this work I first thought of writing a book on the
subject. But, not being an academic nor a professional writer, researched
the possibilities to do so. Results of the look into the world of
publishing, the potential to be rejected over years of work on such a book;
I have  taken the path of joining the screen writer's guild recently in the
hope someone out there may become interested.

Thus, with a sense of urgency as during the cold war while raising my two
sons, and after reading your article this morning, I'm sending you my draft
as an attachment. The goal of course if I'm correct is to establish a
vehicle to examine the evidence and if it comes out the story line is
correct, can be verified in some manor, it just may, if handled quietly and
properly, disarm in time the religious tools which threaten our world. Any
interest and assistance will be your call on the subject of course.

Last, it is also my hope that if I'm correct and that an effort to assemble
the evidences is possible, and I have several sites located, this may
provide the tools to quell the sabers of religions. ( get on with scientific
efforts to enable human kind survival and health and even a future as
perhaps the creators of modern humans may have intended).

Sincerely yours,
Frank M. Clark
Santa Barbara, CA.
Cell: 805.570.8065