Subject: failure delivery

From: [email-masked]
Date: 24 May 2005 22:35:14 -0000

Message from  yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<[email-masked]>:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

--- Original message follows.

Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 21:34:15 +0000
From: Info Person <[email-masked]>
Organization: Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit corp.
To:  [email-masked]
CC:  [email-masked]
Subject: Are you getting emails to Darwin Day Celebration?

Hello from DarwinDay.org!

When we registered DarwinDayCelebration.org, we incorrectly used DDC.ORG 
as the contact email address.  Have you been getting occasional messages 
from DreamHost.com that refer to DarwinDay or DarwinDayCelebration.org?

We sincerely apologize for confusion that may have occurred.  Hopefully 
we can straighten this out during the next month, when we hope to 
transfer our registrar and remove your email address from our 
registration database entry.

Sincerely,

   - David Harris ([email-masked])