Subject: [Fwd: sorry, missing link]

From: Event Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:53:29 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	sorry, missing link
Date: 	Wed, 5 Sep 2007 09:03:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	DT Strain <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked], [email-masked]

Sorry, I failed to provide the link in my previous email to the report 
of our Darwin Day celebration. It is here: LINK 
<http://www.humanistsofhouston.org/darwinday.htm>

----- Original Message ----
From: DT Strain <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2007 10:01:43 AM
Subject: HOH Listing info & events

Hello,

I just wanted to say thanks for maintaining the Darwin Day website, and 
also give you some updated information...

On February 17, 2007 we held a Darwin Day celebration in public (Borders 
Books & Music). Our apologies for not registering this with your site 
previous to the event, but we were hoping you could list it after the 
fact under 2007. A full report of the event can be found at this LINK 
from our website.

Also, we wanted you to know that the contact information for our group 
has changed:

Humanists of Houston
website: humanistsofhouston.org
contact: Daniel Strain, President
email: [email-masked]

We will likely have another Darwin Day in 2008, and will register it as 
soon as we have specifics. If you have any other questions or 
requirements, please let me know.

Many thanks,

Daniel Strain
President, Humanists of Houston (HOH)
www.humanistsofhouston.org <http://www.humanistsofhouston.org>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.
Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. 
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48246/*http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/;_ylc=X3oDMTE5cDF2bXZzBF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDZ3JlZW4tY2VudGVy>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got a little couch potato?
Check out fun summer activities for kids. 
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48248/*http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz>