Subject: History Channel seeks partners for CRUSADES

From: "Terry Goldman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:23:20 -0400

Hello
 
We are currently working on The History Channel's upcoming presentation
of THE CRUSADES: CRESCENT & CROSS.  
 
I have assets such as graphics, banners, editorial info, etc. We also
have branded History Channel merchandise we can offer you as a "thank
you" as well as items to offer your readers in online contests. Plus I
can send you a copy of the program that you can review for your website.
 
Let me know if you would like to know more and I'll send over the Press
Kit and link to the asset page for your review.  (Please include your
address if you are interested in receiving a Press Kit to review the
program) 
 
I look forward to hearing from you
Thank you
Terry  

<http://www.gametappowerup.com/campaigns/reserve_collect/7eb9f5e5b000250
4809ec0b0132c2650/> 	 	
	
Terry Goldman
Senior Account Executive 	ElectricArtists
230 West 41st St Suite 1100
New York, NY 10036
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=230+West+41st+St+Suite+1
100&csz=New+York%2C+NY+10036&country=us>  	
[email-masked]
IM: EA NY TERRY
http://eaterry.blogspot.com/ 	tel: 	212-354-2650 x45 	
	
Add me to your address book...
<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=25770481032&v0=1345420&k0=906983905>
Want a signature like this? <http://www.plaxo.com/signature>