Subject: info request

From: "Hrasko Gabor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:49:15 +0100

Dear DDC Staff,

One of my colleagues will contact you soon to register our 2007 DD events -
the first one in Hungary. At the moment I have a special task as part of the
preparations. I found a nice logo on the Internet at several places
(attached) and I would like to know whether we could use it for our DD
events in Hungary? We would translate the text - as strictly as possible and
add our freshly registered event website address: http://www.darwinnap.hu -
under setup right now.

If the logo does not belong to you, but you know the author, please let me
know the accessibility so that I can contact him.

Sincerely,

Gabor Hrasko
Board Member
Hungarian Skeptic Society
mailto:[email-masked]
skype:ghrasko

---

From: "Hrasko Gabor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 08:17:30 +0100

Hmm, it seems the truth is not out there... or at least not at
[email-masked].

Anyhow if someone checks this email address, please reply me.

Thanks,
Gabor

-----Original Message-----
From: Hrasko Gabor [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2006 3:49 PM
To: 'DDC Info'
Cc: Varga Gabor - ViDe0; A. N. Csende; Hrasko Gabor; Sipos Peter
Subject: info request

Dear DDC Staff,

Sincerely,

Gabor Hrasko
Board Member