Subject: Evolution Education Site Ring

From: "John Stear" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:11:10 +1000

Dear web site owner

I've just visited your site at http://www.darwinday.org//
<http://www.darwinday.org/>  and can't find the navigation bar on your home
page.  Please place the bar on your home page asap.

The code can be found at http://pub14.bravenet.com/sitering/membercode.php

Cheers

John Stear

[email-masked]

Man masters nature not by force but by understanding.  This is why science
has succeeded where magic failed: because it has looked for no spell to cast
on nature. 
 --Jacob Bronowski (1908 - 1974) British historian and mathematician.

Be sure to visit my web site "No Answers in Genesis" at
<http://home.austarnet.com.au/stear/default.htm>
http://home.austarnet.com.au/stear/default.htm

---

From: "John Stear" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:32:16 +1000

David

I'm referring to the navigation bar for my "Evolution Education Site Ring".
You should have been directed to the html code for this when you applied to
join the site ring.

I'm sorry I gave you the URL for my version of the code.  I suggest you
rejoin your site and copy and paste the code as directed.

Cheers

John
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Info Person [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, 15 April 2005 9:46 AM
To: John Stear
Subject: Re: Evolution Education Site Ring

John Stear wrote:
...
> <http://www.darwinday.org/> and can't find the navigation bar on your 
> home page.  Please place the bar on your home page asap.

We have THREE copies of our internal navigation bar. They're the blue 
hoorizontal things with 7 entries for different categories.  Is that 
what you were looking for?

> The code can be found at http://pub14.bravenet.com/sitering/membercode.php

That required a login, which I didn't have.

   - David Harris, Database architect and general Web builder