Subject: Re: [Fwd: paper on the origins of modern humans, an essay.]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:07:11 EST

David: I responded to him and yes, I think he must be a flake and we do not  
want him to be in any way associated with us -- let's talk about it a bit  OK?
 
Bob

In a message dated 1/26/06 10:31:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

This  fellow doesn't seem to know when he is being told "NO".

When I saw his  suggetion that the Kabaa in Mecca is a "plasma lens", I 
knew we had a  flake!  Maybe we should ask for a substantial donation 
first, then we  pass it to Dawkins with an explanation and an apology --- 
to  Dawkins?

- David

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject:     paper on the origins of modern humans, an  essay.
Date:     Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:35:51 -0800
From:    Frank Clark <[email-masked]>
To:      <[email-masked]>

Dear Sirs:
I will post an essay  of the title above to your website. It is a letter
with an attachment. I  should welcome it sent to Dr. Richard Dawkins for
his assessment. Since I  have no direct method of sending this document
it will go to your:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> site.
Kindest   regards,
Frank M. Clark
Chairman
Clark Aerospace Group
Santa  Barbara, CA. 93109
email: [email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]>