Subject: failure notice

From: [email-masked]
Date: 7 Feb 2006 23:30:24 -0000

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email-masked]>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named netceatic.com. (#5.1.2)

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 23:22:51 +0000
From: Info Person <[email-masked]>
Organization: Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit corp.
To:  [email-masked]
Subject: Does your Darwin Day listing relate to Charles Darwin?

Hi!

I'm wondering if your Darwin Day listing has anything to do with 
celebrating Science and Humanity?  I went to your Web site and searched 
for "Darwin" and found nothing.  And Mr. Darwin was never in Thailand.

If there IS a connection to Darwin Day, please tell me so we can make 
that clear.  But if I don't  hear from you in 2 days, I will remove your 
listing.

   - Info Person at DarwinDay.org