Subject: Seeking Websites-History Channel: Digging For The Truth

From: "Terry Goldman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:57:52 -0500

We're pleased to be working on the next great adventure for THE HISTORY
CHANNEL- Digging for the Truth- Hosted by Josh Bernstein!
 
Check out our assets page to get all the goodies to share with your
readers: http://www.electricartists.com/assets/digging/index.php
 
Opportunities:
1) Contests: I'm also looking for websites to do some creative contests.
As you will notice with the asset page, many of the assets are presented
in an Indiana Jones stylish comic book fashion. Ideas such as a
scavenger hunt on your site, use the comic text bubble on our asset to
do a Caption Contest, or any other idea you can come up with!
 
2) Reviews: A press kit will be sent upon request
 
3) Interviews: Interview Josh (via email questions)
 
4) Assets: See our asset page 
 
Please email me if you are interested in working with us on this
program.  Also be sure to check out all the other great projects we're
working on: http://eaterry.blogspot.com/ <http://eaterry.blogspot.com/>

Please include the following in your reply :
Name:
Web site:
Monthly Uniques:
Mailing Address (no po box):
Opportunities of interest:
 
________________________________

ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Digging For The Truth: Think CSI meets archaeology.  Indiana
Jones...watch out!  In this new exciting series filmed in HDTV, host,
explorer and survival expert Josh Bernstein takes a fresh look at the
world's greatest ancient mysteries and puts adventure back into history
as he travels to some of the most intriguing, remote and physically
challenging locations in the world. There will also be a National
Scavenger Hunt Sweepstakes kicking off during week 3.
 
Some Upcoming Episodes Include:
DIGGING FOR THE TRUTH: WHO BUILT EGYPT'S PYRAMIDS?

Digging for the Truth - NEFERTITI: THE MUMMY RETURNS 

Digging for the Truth - pompeii: secrets revealed 

________________________________

Terry Goldman
Senior Account Executive 	ElectricArtists
230 West 41st St Suite 1100
New York, NY 10036
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=230+West+41st+St+Suite+1
100&csz=New+York%2C+NY+10036&country=us>  	
[email-masked]
IM: EA NY TERRY
http://eaterry.blogspot.com/ 	tel: 	212-354-2650 x45 	
	
Add me to your address book...
<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=25770481032&v0=1345420&k0=906983905>
Want a signature like this? <http://www.plaxo.com/signature>