Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Darwin Day 2009]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:15:05 EDT

David: This fellow sounds interesting and i don't think there wold be any  
problem from sending him any information we have from Australia -- such as  
previous events etc.
 
In a message dated 7/18/07 4:52:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

We COULD  extract Australian names from our database. I'm not sure that 
follows the  spirit of privacy.  Maybe we could offer to do a mailing to 
however many we have, with  his content, for a price.  Your  thoughts?

I was going to find how many Australians we have, but  encountered the 
problem that I called tech support about.

- David

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:    Re: Darwin Day 2009
Date:     Sun, 15 Jul 2007 12:13:41  +1000
From:     Peter Morgan  <[email-masked]>
To:      <[email-masked]>

Good morning, just emailing to let  you know that I am keen to find a way
of participating in events in  February 2009, (and possibly longer), to
celebrate the Darwin and his  theories. I am particularly interested in
his association with the FitzRoy  family, as I am working in the Fitzroy
Gardens in Melbourne, Australia. I  havent as yet determined the events
or activities here. I need to find out  if there are more supporters of
Darwin in Melbourne or other parts of  Australia who could help to
generate substantial interest.
I intend to  raise money here to invite the descendant of the FitzRoy's
from Northampton  to promote the exceptional ability and moral standings
of Captain Fitz  Roy.

Kind regards,

Peter Morgan
/Snr Operations  Officer/
/Cooks Cottage/
Tel: 03 9419 4677
Mob: 0438 651  065
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.cookscottage.com.au  <http://www.cookscottage.com.au/>

|=|=|=|-|=|=|=|-|=|=|-|=|=|=|-|=|=|=|-|=|=|-|=|=|=|-|=|=|=|-|=|=|-|=|=|=|-|=|=
|=|-|

IMPORTANT:

This  e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may contain  
copyright material of Melbourne City Council (MCC)
or third parties. It  is intended only for the use of the individual or 
entity named. If you are  not the intended recipient,
any dissemination, copying or use of the  information is strictly prohibited.

Please check this e-mail for  undetected viruses before opening. MCC's 
liability for the transmission of  viruses is limited
to the re-supply of the e-mail and any attachments or to  the costs of 
such re-supply.

MCC policy expressly forbids the  dissemination of offensive or 
inappropriate material by e-mail.

If  you receive this e-mail in error or in breach of these conditions, 
please  advise Melbourne City Council
by e-mail to [email-masked]  or by telephone on (03)9658 
9658, then delete the e-mail  immediately.

************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at 
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour