Subject: The Ramblers' Association

From: Jes Stanfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:33:09 +0100

Hello there

South East Walker, a magazine of The Ramblers' Association is running a news
story in its next issue about Downe and the bid to make the area a World
Heritage site. I have hunted around on a few websites one of them had some
photography credited to you. Would you be able to help me photographically
illustrate this story please?

I do apologise if I am 'barking up the wrong tree' but I'm having one or two
problems sourcing images for this.

Thanks very much for your time, I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Jes

-- 
Jes Stanfield
Art Editor
020 8962 3020

Think Publishing
The Pall Mall Deposit
124 - 128 Barlby Road
London W10 6BL
www.thinkpublishing.co.uk

PPA Independent Publishing Company of the Year 2005

Fax: 020 8962 8689