Subject: Please Confirm Your Subscription to HEART of the BEHOLDER Fan Club

From: Darlene Lieblich - HEART of the BEHOLDER Film <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:00:56 -0700

Please Confirm Your Subscription to HEART of the BEHOLDER Fan Club

Because people have been adding email addresses to our Fan Club that
don't belong to them, we have instituted a program that sends out a
confirmation email to anyone who signs up for our Fan Club.

This is your confirmation that you wish to stay on our list to get
updates on our current movie HEART of the BEHOLDER -
http://www.Beholder.com as well as other movies we have in
development.  One of the benefits of being on our list is that we
use our fans as extras in all of our production.

If you wish to stay on our list, please follow the instructions.

Sincerely,
Darlene Lieblich
Executive Producer
818-905-4684

Confirming your subscription may prevent key word-based filters
at some ISPs, helping to ensure that the mail you requested 
reaches you. If you do not confirm, you will continue to receive 
this newsletter based on the opt in we previously received 
from you.

To confirm your subscription, please use the link below:

http://www.topica.com/f/?a84ItV.bexqPn.aW5mb0Bk.c

If you do not wish to receive any further email from 
HEART of the BEHOLDER Fan Club, please use the "Unsubscribe" link below.

http://www.topica.com/f/?a84ItV.bexqPn.aW5mb0Bk.u

Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Confirm:
http://www.topica.com/f/?a84ItV.bexqPn.aW5mb0Bk.c

Unsubscribe:
http://www.topica.com/f/?a84ItV.bexqPn.aW5mb0Bk.u

Report as Unsolicited:
http://www.topica.com/f/abuse.html?aac2kz0l6jar_io86ujavhvyz0lbnj_ssblszcch_z0_j