Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] #REQUST#

From: "Senator M. B. Ali" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 03:24:39 -0700 (PDT)

NOTE THAT I WILL BEAR ALL THE EXPENSES IN THIS TRANSACTION.
PRIVATE E- MAIL [email-masked]

Dear Friend,

Naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise since we have not
met,permit me however, My name is Senator M. B. Ali  the chairman for the
committee on Land Transport  in the National Assembly of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria.
I am writing you to earnestly Solicit for your assistance in helping to
receive some sum of money.

I got your e-mail address through an internet marketing firm while
searching for a reliable and
reputable person to handle this transaction.

                 THE PROPOSITION:

We have the sum of US$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million dollars) that we intend
to transfer overseas through the assistance of a foreign partner.This
money came as a result of Over provision in the budget for unclaimed Land
Transport This over provision was done by my committee but all payments
have been made to beneficiaries leaving behind the over budgeted amount
which amounts to US$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million dollars) which is deposited
in the Nigerian Deposit Bank here in Nigeria.

I have agreed to transfer the funds overseas for my campaign funding,
private use and for investment purposes with your help.
I am contacting you therefore, to stand in as the beneficiary to process
this fund into your custody.

As soon as you consent to this I will immediately send you The process on
how we are going to carry out this transaction successfully without stress
title documents to the fund in your name so  you can make claim for it.
I will provide you with 30% for assisting us The fund shall be transferred
to you legally in accordance to all laid down procedures governing
transfer of funds.

I have perfected all modalities for the successful transfer of this money
to you as the beneficiary.
Finally, I have to reassure you that this transaction is risk free and
should be kept absolutely confidential.

Presently, you can reach me by return mail,kindly email immediately your
following contact details:

a.Your complete names
b.Your address
c.Company name if any
d.Private telephone number
e.Private fax number
f.Private email address
g.Your brief profile
h.Your Photograph

When I receive your above information,I will furnish you more details on
how the funds would be claimed by you .
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.I await your response. Also
Note that we need to conclude this transaction before the end of next
month as we can still make payments from last years budget till this time.
You can reach me through my private e- mail

[email-masked]

NOTE THAT I WILL BEAR ALL THE EXPENSES IN THIS TRANSACTION.

Senator M. B. Ali

-----------------------------------------
CollegeTexT.COM
   "Your books are worth more here!"