Subject: failure notice

From: [email-masked]
Date: 9 Feb 2005 23:55:28 -0000

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at firstscribe.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email-masked]>:
This address no longer accepts mail.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:55:20 -0800
From: Info Person <[email-masked]>
Organization: Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit corp.
To:  [email-masked]
Subject: [Fwd: New email address added to your PayPal account]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New email address added to your PayPal account
Date: 	Tue, 08 Feb 2005 13:30:21 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

Dear Darwin Day,

You have added [email-masked] as a new email address for your
PayPal account.

If you did not authorize this change or if you need assistance with your
account, please contact PayPal customer service at:

https://www.paypal.com/us/wf/f=ap_email

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the
"Help" link in the header of any page.

----------------------------------------------------------------
                    PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone and ONLY log in at
https://www.paypal.com/. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by
opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing
in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

----------------------------------------------------------------     

PayPal Email ID PP007