Subject: RealGuide: Rush Hour 3 trailer, new Rihanna album and more!

From: "RealPlayer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:45:59 -0700

RealGuide Today
The latest in music, movies and entertainment 

June 2007

Summer Entertainment

Get a look at which TV shows will be heating up 
your hi-def plasma.

Watch clips of "Hidden Palms," "Top Chef" and more!
http://show.real.com/show/_/action/ram/playlistid/15086299/clipnum/1/

Head to an air-conditioned theater for these sizzlin' summer blockbusters.
http://show.real.com/show/_/action/ram/playlistid/15086314/clipnum/1/

MUSIC

It's Raining Rihanna!
Move over Beyonce. Pop's "It" girl is taking over the charts. 
 
Listen to her entire "Good Girl Gone Bad" album.
http://www.real.com/R/EMAL.061228EMAL36.r1n.05b..R/www.rhapsody.com/rihanna/goodgirlgonebad

See LeAnn Rimes' sexy new video. 
http://www.real.com/R/EMAL.061228EMAL36.r1n.06..R/www.rhapsody.com/leannrimes/videos/nothinbettertodo/

Blondes Have More Fun video playlist
http://www.real.com/R/EMAL.061228EMAL36.r1n.07..R/www.rhapsody.com/videos/14924446_blondeshavemorefun

MOVIES

French Connection
Tucker and Chan head to Paris to hunt down a branch of the Chinese mafia.
 
Watch the new "Rush Hour 3" trailer.
http://www.real.com/R/EMAL.061228EMAL36.r1n.08b..R/show.real.com/show/_/action/ram/playlistid/15086453/clipnum/1/

Lindsay strips down in "I Know Who Killed Me."
http://www.real.com/R/EMAL.061228EMAL36.r1n.09..R/show.real.com/show/_/action/ram/playlistid/15086453/clipnum/2/

Hot model + torture = controversial "Captivity."
http://www.real.com/R/EMAL.061228EMAL36.r1n.10..R/show.real.com/show/_/action/ram/playlistid/15086453/clipnum/3/ 

MUST-SEE VIDEO

Most-Watched
Country's sweetheart strikes a not-so-innocent pose.  
Shocking Carrie Underwood photo gallery
http://www.real.com/R/EMAL.061228EMAL36.r1n.02b..R/www.rhapsody.com/carrieunderwood/photos/14214396.html

Paris Hilton prison watch.
http://www.real.com/R/EMAL.061228EMAL36.r1n.03..R/show.real.com/show/_/action/ram/playlistid/15039574/clipnum/1/

Smackdown! Akon tosses a teen off the stage.
http://www.real.com/R/EMAL.061228EMAL36.r1n.04..R/show.real.com/show/_/action/ram/playlistid/13370203/clipnum/1/

CHARTS

Hot Tracks
Download the latest chart-topping hits at Rhapsody.
 
Fergie, "Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal)"
http://www.real.com/R/EMAL.061228EMAL36.r1n.11a..R/www.rhapsody.com/fergie

Rihanna, "Umbrella"
http://www.real.com/R/EMAL.061228EMAL36.r1n.12..R/www.rhapsody.com/rihanna/goodgirlgonebad

Shop Boyz, "Party Like A Rock Star" 
http://www.real.com/R/EMAL.061228EMAL36.r1n.13..R/www.rhapsody.com/shopboyz/partylikearockstar 

-------------------------------------------------

Subscription Info
You are receiving this e-mail because you opted-in from Real or subscribed to it from your account area. This newsletter is sent weekly and 
contains updates and links to your member benefits. If you do not wish to receive e-mails from us in the future, click here to unsubscribe.

http://post.real.com/ml/ml.html?email=[email-masked]&nwsltr=R1N

Have questions regarding our email privacy policy? Contact us at: 

Email Privacy Policy Group
RealNetworks, Inc.
P.O. Box 91123
Seattle, WA 98111-9223

Need customer support? Contact us at: http://service.real.com/realone 

Terms of Use
http://www.realnetworks.com/company/legal.html

Privacy Policy 
http://www.realnetworks.com/company/privacy/index.html

RealNetworks
http://www.realnetworks.com/