Subject: Re: Conveying Thanks

From: "David Fitzgerald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:52:08 -0800

My Dear and Respected Battini Rao:
It was wonderful to hear that your first Darwin Day was such a success.  I'm
pleased to say that ours was a great deal of fun and learning, too.  I was
very proud to read your letter at our celebration, and everyone was
delighted to hear about your group and receive your best wishes.  It really
underscored just how universal this celebration is.

I applaud your efforts to spread more information about Darwin!  Thank you
for thinking of me; I'm flattered that you would like me to write an article
for you, and nothing would give me greater pleasure. However, my current
schedule makes it impossible for me to do so now.  But there are several
good articles, written by excellent writers and scientists, which are
available for your use in the "essays" section of the Darwin Day website at
www.darwinday.org.

I am also forwarding your request to a biologist I know who may be able to
help with more writings.  If there is anything else I can do to help, please
feel free to contact me.  Good luck and best wishes!

Sincerely,
-David Fitzgerald

 My Dear and Resppected David Fitzgerald

 Thank you for your message. Sorry for the delay.

 Here, Feb 12th is a great day for us. Our

 inaugural meeting was a grand success. Specially, your

 Telugu mixed message, though short, has stirred us

 all. It's a call against lethargy.It roused all our emotions

 to take pledge to fight against all types of

 chauvinistic,divisive and fratricidal ideas and

 forces  for the unity of humankind on a sound scientific

 base.

 We have taken a programme of propaganda

 campaign about Darwin thought in different forms. If

 you prepare to send us an article of 15 to 20 pages

 explaining Darwinism, it's significance and

 relevance  to the present world, it will be a great use for our

 study and propaganda campaign.

Dear Sir,

once again let me convey my heartfelt thanks to you on  behalf of our city,

 With best wishes,

   B.S.Rao