Subject: Scientific Sketch Comedy for NABT: Galileo Players

From: "Galileo Players \(Info\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:59:20 -0600

National Association of Biology Teachers;

The Galileo Players would like to reintroduce ourselves and explore
performance opportunities at your biology conferences and scientific events.
We are a professional sketch comedy and improv troupe from Chicago and we
perform at scientific conferences and corporate events all over North
America. We specialize in performing for scientific groups including shows
for organizations such as American Society of Virology, American Society of
Human Genetics and the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science.
Our interactive comedy shows are staged, theatrical productions that feature
a variety of original songs and sketches inspired by science and technology,
as well as improvisation where we create comedic theater right on the spot
off of audience suggestions. Client testimonials include:

Applied BioSystems -"I'm so glad I took the leap to bring in this group of
talented comedians.  Our conference was a great success scientifically.  The
comic relief added by the Galileo Players helped to heighten the
experience." 

Abbott Labs- "Thanks for your hard work and helping to make our banquet a
success.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.  It was so fun, I wished
it could have lasted longer."

Our shows can be used to augment a conference program, banquet or networking
event, assist with fundraising or sponsorship or we can develop a program to
deliver a message in a creative way.  In addition we teach workshops to show
how improv skills can help improve creativity and communication in the
workplace.  Shows are available for 100 or 2,500.  Please contact us at
312-944-1986 if you would like more information including reference, client
list and rates or go to  <http://www.galileoplayers.com/>
www.galileoplayers.com.  Thanks.  We hope to have the opportunity to perform
for you in 2007!

Galileo Players

Scientists of Comedy

312-944-1986

 <http://www.galileoplayers.com/> www.galileoplayers.com

 (If you would like to be removed from future correspondence, please send a
return message with the word unsubscribe in the subject.  We apologize for
the inconvenience)