Subject: /englishL/thanks3.html? , is not currently available.

From: "Andrew Rawlings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 23:45:14 +1100

Hi,

   FYI.

************************
The DarwinDay.org page you requested, /englishL/thanks3.html? , is not
currently available.

We are still developing the DarwinDay.org Web site, so your page might have
a new URL.

Since your page isn't currently available, try going to the home page:
http://www.DarwinDay.org

If that doesn't work, send e-mail to [email-masked] telling us that the
Web site is broken. Thank you.
*******************************

Regards,

Andrew

Andrew Rawlings.

***************************************
GENERAL NOTICE:
I have had some computer problems therefore emails sent to me before
Saturday, 7th October '06, may have been deleted and more recent emails sent
before Wednesday, 19th October '06, may have been bounced.
Please resend if you think I may not have your email.
***************************************