Subject: RE: Darwin Shirts.

From: "Brown, David G Dr. MEDDAC-J" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 12:59:05 -1000

Bob,
       Thanks a bunch.  I'll check out Cafepress.  Hey, I thought you
might find this exciting: http://www.darwinelementary.com/.  In my
search for Darwin and Thomas Huxley material for class I discovered that
Chicago has it's own Darwin School.  I've contacted their Web designer,
Fernando Ferrer, who is also one of their 8th grade teachers.  He was
kind enough to send me some materials.  I plan on sharing and
celebrating this school's existence to include encouraging others.  He
stated that the teachers need children's books K-8th, dry erase boards,
overhead projectors, etc.  Please, spread the word.  Although I'm in
Japan I intend on doing what I can to support the work of Charles Darwin
to include sponsoring an American elementary school bold enough to take
his name.
 
Cheers.
 
David

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 5:55 AM
To: Brown, David G Dr. MEDDAC-J
Subject: Darwin Shirts.

Dear Dr Brown:
 
What a great Idea!! I'm not sure if anyone from our organization has
gotten back to you or not so I decided to send you the information on
what Darwin items are available. If you go online to Cafe Press
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/darwin%20/-/cfpt2_/x_19/cfpt_/source_search
Box/copt_/y_12  you will find a number of items available including
T-shirts. Another way to reach these items and more is to google
Cafepress.com and when it comes up type in Darwin for the search. 
 
Thanks for contacting us and, Good luck!
Bob Stephens 
Pres. Darwin Day Celebration!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     Darwin Shirts
Date:     Thu, 2 Nov 2006 19:37:06 -1000
From:     Brown, David G Dr. MEDDAC-J <[email-masked]>
To:     <[email-masked]>

To whom it may concern,

Greetings from Japan.  I'm an Clinician for the US Army in Japan and an
Associate Professor for the University of Maryland-Asia.  I'd love to
find an assortment of Darwin shirts that I could give out in class for
academic excellence.  Any assistance that you could offer would be
greatly appreciated.  Sincerely,

*David G. Brown, Psy.D., CSAC *
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Behavioral Health Services
US Army Medical Department Activity-Japan
BG Crawford F. Sams, U.S. Army Health Clinic
Camp Zama, Japan
DSN 263-8655
DSN 263-5329(Fax)
011-81-3117-63-8655
011-81-3117-63-5329(Fax)