Subject: Re: [Fwd: National Institute Of Francois Marie Voltaire]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:40:10 EDT

David, What's this all about
 
In a message dated 9/12/07 4:29:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

"Proud  Slovaks"!

- D

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject:     National Institute Of Francois Marie  Voltaire
Date:     Sat, 8 Sep 2007 20:20:33 +0200
From:    Voltaire <[email-masked]>
To:      <[email-masked]>

Dear visitor, welcome to our webpage  National Institute Of Francois 
Marie  Voltaire

http://voltaire.netkosice.sk/index2.html. Who are we? We are  people 
that are and always want to be independent. We don't want to be  
influenced by any prejudice or superstition. We want to be educated and  
informed about history. We don't want to be manipulated. We are pruod  
Slovaks.**

************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com