Subject: Science & Non-Science: An Epistemological Conflict

From: "Michel E. Kabay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 11:15:28 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

I hope you will be able to point to an essay called "Science and
Non-Science:
 An Epistemological Conflict" that I have written with educators, students
and anyone interested in the current debates about the place (or non-place)
of creationism in science classrooms.  I provide yet another resource to
explain how creationism and "intelligent design" cannot reasonably be termed
theories at all and explore some of the factors leading to pressure for
inclusion of these views into science classrooms.

The URLs for the HTML and the PDF versions of the essay are 

http://www2.norwich.edu/mkabay/opinion/science.htm

and

http://www2.norwich.edu/mkabay/opinion/science.pdf

Thank you for your consideration.

Best wishes,

Mich

M. E. Kabay, PhD, CISSP-ISSMP
http://www2.norwich.edu/mkabay/
* Assoc. Prof. Info. Assurance
* Prog. Dir., MSc & BSc in Info. Assurance
* CTO, Online Graduate Programs
http://www.msia.norwich.edu/overview.htm
http://www2.norwich.edu/mkabay/bsia
Norwich University, Northfield VT
V: +1.802.479.7937
E: mailto:[email-masked]
* Network World Fusion Security Newsletters
http://www.nwfusion.com/newsletters/sec