Subject: Guardian newspaper

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:29:39 +0000

Dear Darwin day,

I am one of the science correspondents with the Guardian newspaper in 
London. We run a weekly science podcast (essentially a radio show on the 
web) and I was wondering if I could talk to someone from the DDC 
organisation about us potentially doing an item in the next 2 weeks about 
Darwin day. We could perhaps preview some of the events happening or maybe 
visit one of the most interesting events (particularly if they are 
nearby). It would be good just to make initial contact with you though to 
find out how best to approach this.

Many thanks
James

James Randerson
Science Correspondent

+44 (0)20 7239 9604 (Direct line)
+44 (0)20 7239 9787 (Fax)
+44 (0)7970 569495 (Cell)

The Guardian
119 Farringdon Road,
London EC1R 2ER
www.guardian.co.uk