Subject: 2007 Event submission - Willamette University in Oregon

From: "Jeanine DeNoma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 22:11:13 -0800

I may have inadvertently submitted our event twice. I had a problem with the
sponsor section. Our event is sponsored by four groups (indicating huge
support!). There was not enough space to add all the sponsors. 

Our sponsors are:
Willamette University Department of Biology, Department of Politics and the
Center for Law and Government; and Oregonians for Rationality.

If it's possible to include all that would be great, although not necessary.

Thanks,

Jeanine DeNoma
[email-masked]

Jeanine DeNoma
Biological Science Laboratory Technician
National Clonal Germplasm Repository
USDA-ARS
33447 Peoria Road
Corvallis, Oregon 97333

[email-masked]
(541)738-4208

---

From: "Jeanine DeNoma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 16:53:31 -0800

Thanks Dave! The Darwin Day web site is a wonderful way to organize. I met
our co-sponsors online through your DD site -- a great way to meet
interesting people who take science seriously! I think we are going to have
a great DD event this year. 

Jeanine

-----Original Message-----
From: Info Person [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 4:09 PM
To: Jeanine DeNoma
Subject: Re: 2007 Event submission - Willamette University in Oregon

Dear Jeanine,

I removed the earlier entry, formatted and added the 4 sponsors at the 
bottom of the event description.  I think that will serve you well.

Thank you for participating in the Darwin Day celebration worldwide, and 
for your work in saving the germplasm (presumably the nuclei and 
mitochondria or chloroplasts) of life forms.  Evolution took a lot of 
time and trial and error to make those viable DNA sequences and it would 
be tragic to lose them.

   - David

Jeanine DeNoma wrote:
> I may have inadvertently submitted our event twice. I had a problem 
> with the sponsor section. Our event is sponsored by four groups 
> (indicating huge support!). There was not enough space to add all the 
> sponsors.
> 
> Our sponsors are:
> Willamette University Department of Biology, Department of Politics 
> and the Center for Law and Government; and Oregonians for Rationality.
>