Subject: Re: Our Congregatin's Celebration of Darwin Day

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 09:18:40 EST

In a message dated 2/11/2006 4:55:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I am  about to become a member of the UU church in Palo Alto, CA, 

Dear David,
 
    Good for you!  And good for that  congregation!  I wish you both well.
 
Robert
 
========================================
Robert P. Tucker, Ph.D.,  Minister
The Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Lakeland ~)-|
3140  Troy Avenue, Lakeland, Florida 33803
Office: 646-3715, Home:  682-2636
Email: [email-masked]
Website:  www.UUC.Lakeland.FL.uua.org
NOTE 1. TO MEMBERS &  FRIENDS
: (a) I usually check email first thing each morning (except  Saturday), and 
not again during the day. So, if you send me something, or make a  Reply after 
9 a.m., I am not likely to get it until the next day. If your  message is 
urgent, please phone. (b) I usually do not check email on Saturdays.  Please 
phone.
NOTE 2. TO UNKNOWN EMAIL SENDERS: Due to virus  threat, we do not open 
unsolicited attachments from strangers. Please identify  yourself and the content of 
your attachment if you wish us to open it.  Thanks.
NOTE 3. TO ANYONE: If you would like to receive, as an  attachment, a copy of 
any of my sermons (which you are welcome to print, copy  and distribute 
freely), just let me know the title, the subject, or the date it  was delivered.
NOTE 4. TO ANYONE: Emails sent on this UUCL  address are part of my ministry 
and NO ONE HAS PERMISSION TO  FORWARD OR RESEND THIS EMAIL without  
authorization from  me.
=================================================================