Subject: failure notice

From: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Sep 2007 00:33:02 -0000

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email-masked]>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named stanford.org. (#5.1.2)

<[email-masked]>:
65.54.245.40 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
Giving up on 65.54.245.40.

<[email-masked]>:
171.67.22.29 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table
Giving up on 171.67.22.29.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:32:33 -0400
From: Info Person <[email-masked]>
Organization: Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit corp.
To:  [email-masked],  [email-masked],  [email-masked], 
 [email-masked]
CC:  [email-masked], David Harris <[email-masked]>
Subject: Want to do a little Photoshop consulting?

Hi Blake!

I'm trying to create an image  of a fake penny dedicated to Darwin, from 
a magazine cover, for Bob, and I can't get the Photoshop masking to 
remove the background.  We know that you are expert in  Photoshop, so 
would you be interested in a little consulting to create this penny 
image, and also a dollar or $5 bill with BOTH Lincoln and Darwin 
pictures (since they share the same birthday)?

We'd appreciate a message so we know that you got this message, whether 
you want to do this or not.

Hope you're doing well,

  - David Harris, for Bob Stephens at DarwinDay.org