Subject: Receipt for Your Payment to zillow

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 06:48:20 -0800

Dear Darwin Day,

This email confirms that you, kzedx, have paid zillow $8.99 USD using
PayPal.

-----------------------------------------
Item Information for kzedx
-----------------------------------------

Purchased From: zillow
Item Title: TERRY PRATCHETT jigsaw puzzle CARPE JUGULUM  sealed    
Quantity: 1
Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5952640992
Item #: 5952640992
Price: $1.99 USD
----------------------
Subtotal $1.99 USD
    
Shipping & Handling via Other (see description) to 310XX: $7.00 USD
(includes any seller handling fees)                 

Shipping Insurance (not offered): --

----------------------
Total Amount: $8.99 USD

-----------------------------------------

------------------------------
Your UNCONFIRMED Address
------------------------------
   
Amanda Chesworth
512 Boland St
Sparta, GA
31087
United States

If you have questions about the shipping and tracking of your purchased
item or service, please contact zillow at [email-masked].

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Security Advisory: When you log in to your PayPal account, be sure to open
up a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the
PayPal URL (https://www.paypal.com/us/) to make sure you are on a secure
PayPal page.

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your
account at https://www.paypal.com/us/HISTORY. To correct any errors, please
contact us through our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/us/HELP.
-------------------------------
FOR INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS ONLY
-------------------------------
Commissions and Fees incurred by sender:  $0.00

Rate of Exchange: If and when the Recipient chooses to withdraw these funds
from the PayPal System, and if the withdrawal involves a currency
conversion, the Recipient will convert the funds at the applicable currency
exchange rate at the time of the withdrawal, and the Recipient may incur a
transaction fee.

RIGHT TO REFUND
You, the customer, are entitled to a refund of the money to be transmitted
as a result of this agreement if PayPal does not forward the money received
from you within 10 days of the date of its receipt, or does not give
instructions committing an equivalent amount of money to the person
designated by you within 10 days of the date of the receipt of the funds
from you unless otherwise instructed by you. 

If your instructions as to when the moneys shall be forwarded or
transmitted are not complied with and the money has not yet been forwarded
or transmitted, you have a right to a refund of your money.   

If you want a refund, you must mail or deliver your written request to
PayPal at P.O. Box 45950, Omaha, NE 68145-0950.  If you do not receive your
refund, you may be entitled to your money back plus a penalty of up to
$1,000 USD and attorney's fees pursuant to Section 1810.5 of the California
Financial Code.
-------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP120