Subject: Re: [Fwd: Bicentennial celebrations of Darwin in 2009]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:56:14 EDT

David -- did you respond to this individual?

In a message dated 8/10/07 7:38:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I haven't seen his emails  to Amanda, so I'd clarify what address he's using, 
first.  

- David

Friends at Darwin Day:
  Firstly, is Amanda still part of the  organization?  I don't get replies to 
any of the e-mails I send  her.
  Secondly, I have already scheduled one  performance of my play "Darwin 
Remembers" in 2009, as part of Darwin  bicentennial celebrations (at Case Western 
Reserve Univ. in Ohio), but I am  hoping to present other performances to 
interested audiances elsewhere.   If you know of anyone who would like to schedule 
a theatrical performance  celebrating the life and work of Darwin, I hope you 
will think of me and my  one-man plan.
  Info. about the play is available at  the following website:
_www.public.coe.edu/departments/Biology/darwin_playprogram.html_ 
(http://www.public.coe.edu/departments/Biology/darwin_playprogram.html) 
 
Thanks for your consideration,
Floyd Sandford, Prof. of Biology  Emeritus

************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at 
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour