Subject: Fwd: Abstract/Documentary

From: frank clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 11:18:33 -0800

Gentlemen:
Sent original Thesis document to you and received your feed back. The theme
simply picks up where Darwin left off. I have completed the abstract and it
in incorporated in this message.
Regards,
Frank M. Clark
Clark Aerospace Group
Santa Barbara, CA. U.S.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: frank clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Feb 1, 2006 11:07 AM
Subject: Fwd: Abstract/Documentary
To: [email-masked]

Note: forwarded message attached.

------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/mail&messenger/*http://communications.yahoo.com/productplus.php?page=372>-
Start an email from Y! Messenger,
plus be alerted when new emails arrive.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: frank clark <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 05:17:35 -0800
Subject: Fwd: Abstract/Documentary

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: frank clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Jan 31, 2006 5:17 AM
Subject: Abstract/Documentary
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Al:
Thank you for your offer to review the Thesis text.
As you stated, you are at present very up to your eyeballs with the new film
and after things settle down a bit you will review my paper and possibly
pass it along to your agent.I think it should be done in a series of
documentaries leading up to a explosive conclusion.
I have attempted an abstract to shorten review of the Thesis which is based
upon years of research.
If I'm correct, it will change recorded history.
If I'm incorrect, so be it and nothing lost.
I'm at present in discussion with the Darwin Society at Oxford on the
subject.
Also, have asked for funding for documenting evidence from National
Geographic and have submitted the document.
Have registered the Thesis with Writer's Guild East and West.

To economize any one's digest of the story line, here's the core of it.

Story Line/Time Line
Darwin selection biped evolving from Out of Africa.
Advance race modification of this biped at around 240,000 and 60,000 years
before present, YBP. Two events or experiments.
The genetic experiment suddenly creates modern humans.
This is against the grain of Darwin selection theory.-Modern humans and
their creator's, the gods, develop early civilization, during our recorded
pre-history.
New scientific data supports radio-carbon dating process is inaccurate and
that artifacts/ancient cities are tens of thousands of years older than
previously thought.
Method of the gods communication with the developed human; high technology
devices which the ancient world called, Sibyl, Ark of the Covenant, Oracle
of Delphi, etc.
Evidents in geological time events on Earth of major catastrophic events
causing end of this pre-history plunging modern humans into a disconnect
over many thousands of years; modern humans beginnings of their oral the
written history after this event.
Basis of our recorded history, origins of religion/laws and myths, to the
present day.

The Evidence and Potential Explanation for High Cancer Rates in the Middle
East and Gulf War Syndrome
Research over the past eight years, detailed notes other than the Thesis
paper, have, identified many sites and their potential artifacts.
These sites are the most religious sites to the modern human developed
hominid; the real story of and basis for organized religion.
The skeletal remains of the gods, advanced race are available for scientific
examination.
The high technology that guided moder humans, the Sacred Stones/High
Technology Devices, HTD, are available for examination, three sites for
these devices identified with a potential fourth with a chamber in which we
may find this advance race of individuals  with their technologies in Egypt.

Scientific examination of these sites can be accomplished in short order
with surface penetrating high technology which exists today.

Expect Impact
Provide the basis for all religions and myths.
Provide the evidence of ancient high technologies and the existence of an
advanced race who created modern humans.
Provide real reason for Gulf War Syndrome as a direct result of damaged
ancient reactors in the Middle East and Elsewhere.
Change the course of history and the end religious conflict and the new
Crusades.
Potential for discovery of ancient advanced technologies which may provide
humans to advance beyond Earth bound advance hominids.
Potentially prevent coming nuclear exchanges in the Middle East and
elsewhere.
Possibly even provide energy resources/technology to enable modern human
hominids the ability to ween themselves from Planet destructive hydrocarbon
fuels; before we all disappear from environmental catastrophic coming
events.
More................
Regards,
Frank