Subject: failure notice

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Mar 2007 23:30:51 -0000

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email-masked]>:
203.199.83.132 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
Giving up on 203.199.83.132.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 23:32:50 +0000
From: Info Person <[email-masked]>
Organization: Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit corp.
To:  [email-masked]
CC:  [email-masked]
Subject: Your registration at DarwinDay.org?

Hello!

You seems to have registered yourself at DarwinDay.org with the email 
address "[email-masked]".   Since the "www." part is 
normally part of a URL used in BROWSING rather than an email, I am 
testing variations of your email.

One of these two messages will come back as "no such person", and  I'll 
keep the other as your address.  If there is a problem with that, please 
let me know.

   - Info Person, managing the database of supporters of Darwin Day