Subject: "Sharia Law of Darwin" (poem)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 07:43:37 EST

Just for 'fun'.... (now that "ID" has in some quarters been outlawed and  
ruled "unmentionable")....
 
                                           _ "Sharia Law  of Darwin"_ 
(http://withoutexcusecreations.com/sharia_law_of_darwin.htm) 

("Please, Br'er Fox! Don't throw me into the Briar Patch!")

God bless,
Tom

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:07:17 EST

Dear Info Person,
 
    Thanks for the thought-provoking question.  I'm not  a scientist, so Im 
really not qualified to answer your question specifically*  from a purely 
scientific point of view.
 
   As a non-scientist layman, though, I am able to  predict this..... 
 
   If Darwinian Scientism continues to lay exclusive claim to metaphysical 
and religious issues about how life appeared  and developed across the broad 
spectra of organisms and phyla (ie.,  macro-evolution claims) with little or no 
actual provable/verifiable  and/or falsifiable empirical evidence to back it 
up, the High Priests of  Scientism will continue to lose credibility with the 
general population.....and  rightly so.
    In other words, when "science" tries to cleverly  ease its way into the 
realm metaphysics while at the same time  demanding that no one challenge them 
on their subtrafuge, before too long the  cat will be out of the bag.
   Or, put another way ...... Darwinian Macro-cadabra Scientism has an 
endemic attitude of dhimmitude,  and the general public is beginning to catch on to 
the science-to-religion bait  and switch tyrannical scheme.
 
God bless,
Tom
 
*I'll try to find the answer, though, to your question from  scientists. When 
I hear form them, I'll pass it along.