Subject: Scientific Sketch Comedy for NABT: Galileo Players

From: "Galileo Players \(Info\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:41:31 -0500

National Association of Biology Teachers;

The Galileo Players would like to revisit performing at the NABT 2007
Conference or related scientific event.  We have been performing at
professional scientific conferences, colleges and corporate events since
1998 and have lots of biology and life sciences related material that we are
confident your group will enjoy.  Evolution, genetic engineering, and the
follies of research and teaching are many of the topics we cover.  Click
here to view a few of our video clips. Biology T.A
<http://www.galileoplayers.com/press4-1.html> . Our clients include the
American Society of Human Genetics, Applied Biosystems as well as many
colleges throughout the country.  Here are a few testimonials.

Chicagoland Science & Technology News- "Scientists with a sense of humor
will appreciate the Galileo Players' musical sketch comedy" 

Virginia Tech- "I laughed so hard I cried. I especially like the
intellectual content of the show.  Whoever said science isn't funny,
obviously has never seen the Galileo Players"

Pfizer Global Research and Development- "The Galileo Players were exactly
what I was looking for. It was a very dynamic pace with material that hit
the target audience on the bulls eye.   They were excellent performers, with
great comedic timing and stage presence.  You guys were wonderful

We can be the entertainment at a banquet, provide a show in lieu of a
keynote to enhance your program or close the conference with a buzz.  Some
groups have also used us as a fundraiser or to attract additional sponsors.
We'd love to perform for your group so let us know if you would like to
explore details and options.  We hope the conference planning is going well
and hope to have the opportunity to perform for you!

For more information including client list, references, fee schedule or to
see Video Clips <http://www.galileoplayers.com/press4.html> , please contact
us at 312-944-1986 or at [email-masked] or go to
<http://www.galileoplayers.com/> www.galileoplayers.com.  Thanks.

Galileo Players

Scientists of Comedy

312-944-1986

 <http://www.galileoplayers.com/> www.galileoplayers.com

 (If you would like to be removed from future correspondence, please send a
return message with the word unsubscribe in the subject.  We apologize for
the inconvenience)