Subject: Darwin Day/Germany

From: Thomas Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 01:19:50 +0200

Hello,

lucky to find your Site.
I'm member of several secualar an atheistic groups in Germany (IBKA, gbs 
f.e.) and personaly I run a secular blog and athpedia,, which ist kind 
of an atheistic wiki.

We also plan to celebrate the Darwin Day.
On my blog (www.skepticker.org) and in several forums I informed the 
community about your service.
First I hope that soon your page will be translated into German, and 
second, that we will contact you when our event-plannuing is somewhat 
further developped.

Greetings from Trier, Germany
Tom Schmidt

-- 
www.SkepTicker.org der säkulare Medienbeobachter
www.TreffpunktDerGottlosen.de Stammtische, Termine und Treffpunkte
www.athpedia.de die säkulare Enzyklopädie