Subject: Re: [Fwd: The Ramblers' Association]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:48:25 EDT

Hello Jes:
 
Yes, we are the creators of the website -- Darwinday.org -- and I  personally 
took the Down House pictures from # 2 to # 6. You are welcome to use  these 
pictures and we would appreciate mention of our URL if that is possible.  Thank 
you for your request and good luck with your publication and cause.
 
Bob Stephens.

In a message dated 7/13/05 3:32:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: The Ramblers'  Association
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:33:09 +0100
From: Jes Stanfield  <[email-masked]>
To:  <[email-masked]>

Hello there

South East Walker, a  magazine of The Ramblers' Association is running a news
story in its next  issue about Downe and the bid to make the area a World
Heritage site. I  have hunted around on a few websites one of them had some
photography  credited to you. Would you be able to help me photographically
illustrate  this story please?

I do apologise if I am 'barking up the wrong tree'  but I'm having one or two
problems sourcing images for this.

Thanks  very much for your time, I hope to hear from you  soon.

Regards

Jes