Subject: Email list rental inquiry

From: "Varhol, Andrew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:12:41 -0500

Hello,

Recently, Oxford University Press has published Living with Darwin
<http://www.oup.com/us/catalog/general/subject/Philosophy/?view=usa&ci
=9780195314441>  by Philip Kitcher. 

I think this book would be very appropriate to your supporters, and I
was wondering if you rented out your subscriber list as I would love
to send out a one-time email blast to them about the book. If not, is
there any other method you permit that would allow me to promote the
book to them, such as advertising in an electronic newsletter?

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Andrew Varhol

Oxford University Press

198 Madison Avenue

New York, NY 10016

212.726.6247

[email-masked]