Subject: Darwin essay by Niles Eldredge available online

From: Kevin Morrissey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 14:11:16 -0500

The Virginia Quarterly Review (http://www.vqronline.org), a literary  
& current affairs journal based at the University of Virginia, is  
planning a special portfolio of essays on Darwin, evolution, and  
intelligent design for our Spring issue (due out in early April). The  
portfolio will includes essays by David Quammen, Niles Eldredge,  
Michael Ruse, Thomas Eisner, and Robert M. Sapolsky.

To commemorate "Darwin Day" we've posted an advance look at Niles  
Eldredge's essay "Confessions of a Darwinist" on our website and made  
it available to the public (http://www.vqronline.org/viewmedia.php/ 
prmMID/9209). We hope you might consider making note of this and  
linking to the essay from your site.

Best regards,
Kevin Morrissey
Managing Editor
Virginia Quarterly Review
p: 434-924-3675
f: 434-924-1397
e: [email-masked]
Visit us online at http://www.vqronline.org