Subject: A new look at sight.

From: Michel Van de gaer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 15:38:41 +0200

Dear Friend of Charles Darwin,

This is a small promotion for a website I made about a new idea on  
sight, with topic's such as:

"Alignment"
http://www.sharp-sighted.org/index.php? 
option=com_content&task=view&id=85&Itemid=153

"Do Asians See Different than Occidentals Because of Facial Elements?"
http://www.sharp-sighted.org/index.php? 
option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=82

"Pupil shapes of animals differ, but why?"
http://www.sharp-sighted.org/index.php? 
option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=88

I would appreciate it very much if you took a minute of your time to  
have a look, you surely will be intrigued.

Kind regards,

michel

Michel Van de gaer
Bogaardestraat 41
B-2000 Antwerp
Tel. +32(0)3.23.22.109
http://www.sharp-sighted.org
mailto:[email-masked]

---

From: Michel Van de gaer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 14:01:42 +0200

Hi David,

Thank u for your reply, please do check out the website, if you have  
any suggestions or comments please mail them,

kind regards,

m.

On 18 May 2007, at 22:30, Info Person wrote:

> Dear Michael,
>
> We at Darwin Day are too limited in our resources to review your  
> site, but I personally expect to look some more in the next week,  
> because of the high quality of your Web site.  Also, a member of  
> our organization has dyslexia and might be interested in the first  
> article.  Thank you for the opportunity.
>
>    - David Harris, acting as Info Person for DarwinDay.org
>
>
>
> Michel Van de gaer wrote:
>> option=com_content&task=view&id=85&Itemid=153 "Do Asians See  
>> Different than Occidentals Because of Facial Elements?"
>> option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=82 "Pupil shapes of  
>> animals differ, but why?"
>> option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=88 I would appreciate it  
>> very much if you took a minute of your time to have a look, you  
>> surely will be intrigued.
>> Kind regards,
>> michel
>> Michel Van de gaer
>> Bogaardestraat 41
>> B-2000 Antwerp
>> Tel. +32(0)3.23.22.109