Subject: Darwin Day Mailings

From: "HumanCarol" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 18:30:14 -0000

Your mailing was received by Atheists & Agnostics of WI.

I don't remember receiving any such notice updating info about Darwin Day.

SWiFT (Southeast WI FreeThinkers) will be supporting and endorsing the
Darwin Day activities at the UW Milwaukee, made possible through the
efforts of Anj Petto and the UW Biology Club.

Please put me on your mailing list for Darwin Day Updates.

Thanks.

Carol Smith, Sec./Treasurer
SWiFT
<[email-masked]>
http://swift.humanists.net

---

From: "Carol Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:01:38 -0600

Sorry that my message was unclear. I was noting that the AAW group received
the mailing, but the SWiFT group didn't. 

Thank you for adding me so that I receive future updates.

Carol
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Info Person [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 8:59 PM
To: HumanCarol
Subject: Re: Darwin Day Mailings

Hi, Carol,

I don't know teh significance of the line starting "I don't remember
receiving any such notice updating ....".

I have added your information to the database so we can keep you informed
from now on.

Thank you very much for contributing to the worldwide effort to celebrate
Science and Humanity.

   - Info Person at DarwinDay.org