Subject: Link Request or mention in your Newsletter

From: "Clint Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:22:19 -0600

>From one primate to another -- Dear Darwin Day Celebration,

I believe that we share a common goal and a common concern.

An excerpt from a new book called, "The Gospel Writers"

XV - Hominins are not naturally aggressive. No evidence exists to support
it. A study of burial sites prior to c. 6,500 BCE and other cultural
artifacts support a partnership model rather than the patriarchal or
dominator model (Ruling Class - Worker Bee model). We call this an
Egalitarian Society. A five hundred page "summary" entitled "The Aggression
Systems: Human Aspects; Evolution; Brain Mechanisms; and Dynamics." based on
over 20 years of laboratory research on the evolution, brain mechanisms, and
dynamics of aggressive behavior, in animals and humans. So how are Worker
Bees trained to become aggressive? It begins with Old Testament religions,
by their fictitious assertions that we are somehow defective and that we
need to be saved. Coaches and Drill Sergeants use the exact same
psychological tool, i.e., being told they are worthless, defective, maggots,
girls (remember the lower status of women depicted in the Old Testament),
pansies, stupid, need a more authoritative guidance, etc. (Shame-based
Conditioning) to manipulate hominins into displaying aggressive behaviors
Why? Because "Aggressive Behavior" generates Wealth; the Spoils of War,
Gambling at every level of Sports -- Professional all the way down to Little
League, Hostile Takeovers in Business, and an entire continent -- North and
South America -- for the Holy Roman Church. Therefore, being trained, along
with trying to be something that they are not, is physiologically harmful to
hominins.

A draft of this book is online at:

http://www.thegospelwriters.com/

A link from you or mention in your newsletter would be very helpful in
gathering public opinion support for both of us.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Clint Clark