Subject: Registration of Event - Successful?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 19:48:10 EST

I just filled out the form and submitted, but the "thanks" page did not  
display properly and gave weird message (page was maroon, apologized for  
something, almost unreadable)
(_http://www.darwinday.org/englishL/thanks3.html_ 
(http://www.darwinday.org/englishL/thanks3.html) ?)
 
Query:  Did the registration go through? 
(I don't  really look forward to re-filling if I don't have to)
 
Thanks
Mynga Futrell
Sacramento's Darwin Day Educational Gala
 (mailto:[email-masked])

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:08:48 EST

In a message dated 12/22/2006 7:03:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Thank  you for your report and I'm glad your event went in 
correctly even with  this messup on the thanks page.

- Info Person (aka David  Harris)

Glad to help!
Bright wishes for the New Year!
Mynga