Subject: failure notice

From: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Jul 2005 22:57:09 -0000

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email-masked]>:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:57:08 +0000
From: Info Person <[email-masked]>
Organization: Darwin Day Celebration, a nonprofit corp.
To:  [email-masked]
Subject: Hi from DarwinDay.org

Hi Nicole!

I work creating DarwinDay.org and I saw you signed up at our Web site.
Welcome to the big group of people who are supporters of the Darwin Day
idea!  But I tried to send this email to you at 
[email-masked] and [email-masked], but b oth of 
those came back to me as bad addresses.  This will be my last attempt to 
  figure out your real address. If I don't hear from you I'll keep this 
address as the good one for future messages.  If  you are not Nicole, 
let me know.

I noticed you included a part about "* my birthday is the", and I
wondered if you were trying to say something like your birthday is on
February 12, the same as Charles Darwin and Abraham Lincoln?

Have a happy summer,

   - David Harris, from DarwinDay.org