Subject: I'm curious...just wondering....

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 19:57:53 EDT

To all:   
 
        In this post-Judge Jones/ Dover,  Pa., anti-Intelligent Design 
climate in which we live...I was just  wondering:
 
    Would mathematician Dr. Herman Weyl (U. of Heidleberg)  be able to 
address a US public school science class with thought-provoking  observations such 
as this (below) without being silenced,  reprimanded and/or arrested:
 
                    "[I}n our knowledge of physical nature we have penetrated 
so far that we  can obtain a vision of the flawless harmony which is in 
conformity with sublime  reason." ....????

     Would astro-physicist, James Jeans be able to  introduce this thought 
(below) to an American public school science class  without being censored, 
silenced or worse?
 
      "The universe begins to look more  like a great thought than a great 
machine."
 
    Or is it now mandated that no such thought or discussion  be entertained 
by Darwinian Scientism's community?....Just curious.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Tom Graffagnino
Hamilton, Georgia
USA