Subject: Creationism is true

From: "Mil Thornton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 16:58:35 -0800

The only thing I have to offer is that the THEORY or EVOLUTION is just that
a THEORY.

The Bible teaches us that CREATIONISM or INTELLEGENT DESIGN as you would
call it, is the truth of how humans came to be.

I and my family do believe that CREATIONISM should be taught in schools. If
the theory of evolution is considered important enough to be taught in
school then what are scientist afraid of by teaching creationism as well. 

In my opinion when evolution is taught in school, many students will believe
it to be true and the school system owes it to our society and our kids to
be taught the other theory of intelligent design so they can make a choice
for themselves. 

To have only one opinion taught is a travesty to our kids. I also feel that
the people in charge of deciding what will be taught are very arrogant
indeed to think that their belief in evolution is the only idea that
students have a right to know and be taught.

Let the kids hear it all and decide for themselves.

Christy Thornton

mil Thornton

NEVER FORGET

POW/MIA Flag