Subject: Fwd: Send Your Loved Ones a Darwin Valentine

From: David Fitzgerald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 09:44:13 -0800

Damn!  I was so busy getting ready for Darwin Day I missed this entirely  -
Next year for sure!
Check out their Darwin Day page - they have some interesting stuff to
download...
-D

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Campaign to Defend the Constitution <[email-masked]>
Date: Feb 10, 2006 10:10 AM
Subject: Send Your Loved Ones a Darwin Valentine
To: David Fitzgerald <[email-masked]>

   <http://www.defconamerica.org/>   *Send Your Loved Ones a Darwin
Valentine*             <http://ga3.org/ct/EpA1QcM1zzgT/>

Dear Valentine,

Love, like evolution, gets better with time,

On this Darwin Day, I hope you'll be mine.

Let's celebrate the 197th Anniversary of Darwin's birth together - and let
our love evolve.

*Click here to send your Valentine.* <http://ga3.org/ct/EpA1QcM1zzgT/>    *Dear
David,*

As a member of DefCon, you have an *obvious *affinity for science and a deep
appreciation for the father of one of the field's most fundamental theories:
Charles Darwin and his theory of evolution.

That's why we thought you'd like to know that February 12th marks Charles
Darwin's 197th birthday.

To commemorate Darwin's birthday - and Valentine's Day too - *send your
loved one a "Darwin Valentine* <http://ga3.org/ct/EpA1QcM1zzgT/>."

Remember, nothing says "I love you" like an ode to the father of evolution a
himself.

Be sure to check out DefCon's *Darwin Day
page*<http://ga3.org/ct/E7A1QcM1zzgY/>,
highlighting events and actions you can take on Darwin Day.

>From Your Friends at DefConAmerica.org

(c) 2005. DefCon: Campaign to Defend the Constitution
[email-masked]

This message was sent to [email-masked]. Visit your subscription
management page
<http://ga3.org/defconamerica/smp.tcl?nkey=wkbknwi415btm8b&>to modify
your email communication preferences or update your personal
profile. To stop ALL email from Campaign to Defend the Constitution, click
to remove<http://ga3.org/defconamerica/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=center&nkey=wkbknwi415btm8b&>yourself
from our lists (or reply via email with "remove" in the subject
line).